Male HQ

From Bw Archives 10 : 28 Apr-07may'98

HendryTan

05/07/98 12:49:38

Name: jeff

My Email: Email Me

Comments:

well.....actionkid, glad that you discovered the mrt toilets.... :) .... anyway, clementi and jurong east toilets were much better to cruise before the reno..... you might wanna try redhill, queenstown, bukit batok and lakeside mrt toilets......esp redhill as sometimes, swimmers (from delta) go there after or before the swim..... :)

05/06/98 17:53:35

Name: cravgsex My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: hugging. Your Fav Body Type: hmm... mature men.

Your Nationality: s'porean.

Comments:

went to sc last weekend. where exactly do we find the action?

05/06/98 17:53:08

Name: actionkid

Comments:

hey, ahboi.. are we not fated to meet or sumthing??? It must've been too much of a coinkedink! We could've crooozed one another! Anyway, Singapore is croozy everywhere. I was in one of my dizzy croozy crazy mood last Friday and thought I'd check out the M T toilets and the neighbourhood toilets. And well.. it sorta confirms what I suspected.. gays are everywhere! I already know about the Clementi, Buona vista, Raffles Place MRT toilets.. pretty hot dudes there.. mix of NUS/poly students, office dudes, etc. But as I checked out the others (over a period of time, of course..;P).. like Commonwealth, Yew Tee, Jurong East, Eunos, Ang Mo Kio, etc.. man.. there is at least one guy there who'll be out cruising! When I was at the Admiralty MRT toilet that day, this ude actually dared to grab my cock as I was peeing... while someone else was actually at the sink! It does get kinda worrysome that there are so many suppressed gays out there whose only outlet seems to be cruising at these public toilets..;P Of course, I m not complaining.. it just adds more variety to life.. :) We come in all shapes and sizes, ages and looks... but somehow, the pull of sex seems to defy all that..;P

05/06/98 13:39:35

Name: ahboi

Comments:

well, well, well, actionkid - how cum u can stray into shaw centre (i know it cannot be shaw tower since dat's in bitch....oops beach road *winK*)...hmmmm? must be your homing device huh? a trivia - according to my resource almanac, s.ctr used to be the lace to crooze back in the 70's and 80's. the reflective aluminium door leaf allows u to see yourself (+ your partner of cos') in action when inside the cubicle. now is that considerate or what. heheheh. and guess what ! it so happened i was also at s.ct this noon to meet my cc for lunchie ! clearly must have missed u; otherwise, how could u escape from my gaydar ! instead, i was 'eyed' at the lift lobby area (near to denny's). the 'eye-er' was not exactly my type (sori, to sound so pompous) n hence the yeing did not eventuate into anything more, altho my vanity was enjoying the attention. my date's arrival promptly killed all else. *sigh*. if this goes on, my hunting instinct will be wiped out sooner or later. arghhhhhh.

05/06/98 13:32:59

Comments:

wah..... so fast over 10000 already!! congrats! anyway, was at jurong point today and i decided to give the toilet a check.... i sat in the cubicle for a while waiting for something to happen.... and soon, someone went over to the next cubicle and soon, t e feet began to tap and toilet papers began to be passed over sending messages..... after a while, i knelt down and shafted my dick over and recieved the best blow job ever!! however, someone (also a gay) watched from outside and we decided to go to anoth r cubicle somewhere...... we went into the same cubicle there and he stripped my jeans off and began kissing and licking me and slowing sliding my underwear off as well..... soon, he began to take my dick into jis mouth! man! he gave the best blow job any ne has ever given me!!! i almost cummed without him touching me at all! but the he started to carress my dick head with his saliva still there and the sensation is just too great! soon after that, i cummed loads into his mouth!! after that, he still want o continue licking the head!! too bad i am rushing for time and the head was a little sensitive then....... hmm..... okay, that is my share.... anyone else..... don't stop!!!!

05/06/98 07:56:22

Comments:

I was doing my usual lunchhour walkabout today. I decided to do some window shopping at Isetan Scotts. As I was looking around the men's section, I spotted this rather studlicious dude near the underwear section. I wasn't particularly horny so I merely lo ked from afar and did not display any special attention. I wasn't even sure if he saw me. Anyway, a few minutes later, I walked over to the Shaw Towers link, from Kinokuniya, and well, he happened to be walking in that direction too. and our eyes met for few seconds.. but it sure spoke volumes!! Heheh.. and I got a good look at him too. He was dressed casually, in T-shirt and jeans and he had this almost crew cut hairstyle which makes him look oh so very macho *slurp*. And I could see the well formed bod and tight buns..;P And he was quite good looking too.. Anyway, the gay dar was screaming for attention and as he made his walk to the nearest toilet, I could sense my dick saying.. GO THAT WAY!!! heheh.. and yeah.. I succumbed to my weakness. Sheesh.. whe I walked in, I couldn't see him. Instead, I saw a rather 'mature' ang moh man jerking away at the urinals! And he was blatantly giving me the eye! Oh boy!! Just as I was to make a dash out of the toilet, I heard a flush and a cubicle door open.. and ahem . he came out.. :) He paused for a while, gave a look at the ang moh, then looked at me.. and then he winked.. :) And as he went past me to wash his hands, he gave me a gentle brush on my butt..;P And so it went... I walked out, and he followed. He smiled a me and beckoned me to follow him towards one of the car park toilets on the other floor. And as soon as we got in there, he immediately started hugging me and practically pulled my hands and led me into the cubicle. As soon as the door closed, he unzippe my pants, raised my business shirt and started to lick and nibble at my tits whilst gently squeezing at my firm buns. He had a hot mouth!! I stood there, totally engulfed by the steam, and was hard as he shook me up. His tongue lingered slowly to my nave and soon made its way to my cock.. he gave a quick inspection before swallowing it whole..;P I couldn't resist it thereafter and immediately started to grapple with his zipper too. I pulled off his tight T as he sucked me and tried to pull down his jeans But, man.. he continued to suck me! It was tough, but I managed to get his jeans down to his knees anyways.. And so it went. I sucked him too and we were soon slobbering over one another and jacking each other off. It did feel cramped, but extremely enjo able nonetheless. We shot loads together and the floor was cum stained everywhere..;P. We took a minute to recover before wiping the floor. He got out first while I readjust my office garb.. :) And, well.. he waited for me and we struck a conversation ther after. I found out that he's bi too, like myself.. and we were both sorta complementing one another on our blowing skills.. hehehe..;P Anyway, before I knew it, my lunch hour was gone, and I had to grab a quick bite as I made my way back to the office. Si h... still hungry now.. :( For those of you guys who feel intimidated to send in your stories.. well, please don't. Nothing is too amateur here, and there's no such thing as a 'certain standard'. You're all welcome to send in your postings. and Ken.. that as a pretty good 1st time contribution. Keep it cumming, dude.. :)

05/06/98 02:55:01

Comments:

hmm.. I was away for two days and whaddaya get? A whole barrage of postings and emails..;P It tickled me pink to read that thing about cum and sex and the effects it has on our virility and youth. Well, we really shouldn't be too critical of others and, a my gf puts it, why are we (ie gays) so quick and judgemental on others when we ourselves hate to be judged based on what we are? Love thy neighbour.. potatohead prolly has good intentions and I appreciate that tip about petroleum jelly (fortunately for u , the most common ones here are water-based, ie KY, etc..). But ultimately, different people percieve differently. I do not approve the concept of cruising, but I do it becoz I have grown comfortable with it and I think I know how to take control. Also, c uising has helped me grow up. Different people think differently, hence we should just acknowledge it, live and let die..

ahboi... I sincerely DO wish you the best in your new venture. And yeah... I can understand your wish for privacy. thus, I will try my best to cover up for you and keep this page alive with sexciting, cumlicious, cocksmacking stories..;P heheh... you go, an! Kick some sheets and dirtbike your way to a more fulfilling life with your other half! We'll all be hoping that it works its way into permanence, or whatever you so desire.

Jack... I'm sorry to hear about your friend.. if it is any consolation, you can always send me a mail or even chat. I'm always willing to simply be a friend... with no strings attached, of course. You're never alone. There will always be someone out there who'll be there for you.. ;)

jeff.. yep, you got it man.. I was kinda bushed that Sunday.. unexpected and mind(cock??)blowing! I'm still lusting after the two cyclists.. man, if only I had known.. I would've saved my cum for them! As for the next time.. we'll see how. I'm kinda bogge down with work right now, lots of projects to complete.. :( And Wyncent.. hey, mate, surprised to see ya here!! Got yer email and will be replying soon. Hang in there man!! And dicoverkid, nice to see ya here again.. ;) I'm kinda dizzy right now, so.. HELL all you people! keep them postings cumming!

05/06/98 02:44:27

Name: Ken

Your Fav Body Type: muscular bodies

Comments:

Hi, I have been a reader of your postings for quite a while now , and i feel I am ready now to also contribute to the pool of experience here. Last week, i had a day off, so i went down to FR beach around mid afternoon. It was fairly quiet and i chose my spot, took off all my clothes and lay on my towel. Pretty soon, some one appeared behind me in amongst the trees. A middle aged man, bit skinn and trying to peer at me. I wasnt very interested but the exhibitionistic me made me have an erection. Nevertheless, i turned on my front, hiding my hardon from him. He left, but was soon replaced by two other young guys. They paced near to my location. ne was quite cute and lean, the other was darker and had a nice body. I decided to have some fun and stood up to towel the sand off my bod. Immediately they came closer to me and we struck up a simple conversation. All this time, my cock was standing stri ght up and their eyes hardly left it. Soon they were commenting on in and i invited them to touch. Which they did. Soon all of us were buck naked and jacking each other off. The old man came back to watch - and this time - we didnt care . An audience is a ways welcome. Within 10 minutes, all of us had shots wads of cum onto the sand. Sometimes going on a weekday is more fun than on weekends - as there are less people, so you can be more daring!

05/05/98 17:12:54

Name: James My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: 69

Your Fav Body Type: Anything Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

Thank god they lifted the ban on hotels offering hourly bookings.Was at East Coast this weekend too.Saw this really hunky guy walking in the bushes in a tight tank top and shorts.He smiled and asked me to join him but it was so hot.I suggested a room and e went to hotel 81.It was really nice.We took a nice cool shower together ,soaping each other and making each other hard.Then we slowly dried ourselves and laid down on the cool bed.He was so nice....dimmed the lights and slowly began caressing my thighs. couldn't control myself, I reached for his huge wet cock and took it all into my soft lips.I ran my tongue all over his pink cockhead and made his cum twice.He was so suave...we did a 69 and both came 3 times in 4 hours.Cool...quiet and safe in our room. loved it when I rimmed his asshole with my tongue and heard him moan as he shot his cum all over me.He smelled so nice after his bath, so fresh.Hope to meet more hunks for weekend adventures soon.

05/05/98 15:55:46

Name: M@ya

My URL: Visit Me

Comments:

05/05/98 13:49:14

Name: Bing Lang Ge

Comments:

I also went to this cruising spot, called the New Park (Xin Gong Yuan) or the 228 Memorial Park. Believe it or not, it was next to the Presidential Palace (Zong Tong Fu). I was there at about 10 plus in the night. As I was walking along the street looking for the entrance (the park is fenced) I couldn't believe what I saw. You could actually look into the toilet from outside *gasp*, and I saw the men standing at the urinals staring at each other's you-know-what, AND the toilet was sooooo crowded. Another s rprise awaited me in the park. Though it was so late in the night, there were straight couples taking their romantic strolls, and little children running around (I can't imagine RP like this!). So the action had to be quite discreet lah, people just met u and went off I guess. Any normal person would suspect something unusual happening, cos there were just so many men walking around or standing under a tree or in some very dark spot. When it was time for me to go, I took a cab off from that place, and gue s what, the driver, not wanting to offend me, politely asked if I knew what Tong Zhi (comrade) meant. He later admitted to being one himself, and after bringing me back to the hotel, tried to hanky-panky a little. I was completely grossed out, so I just p id and left. When I passed by the place again after the disco at about 4 plus in the morning, the action was not so much in the Park but outside *gasp*. Many were leaning against the fence waiting to be picked up.

05/05/98 13:46:24

Comments:

Next I went to this "health-club" called AG, which is just above the TGI Friday's next to the New Park. It's quite a classy place, I must admit. 3 floors in all, for crying out loud! Entrance fee was NT$400 (=S$20), and they gave me a ticket for free entr the next time I came between 12 and 6am (the place is 24 hours), but too bad I had no chance to use it, hehe. The first level was a gym, the second was where the lockers, the showers, the sauna, the reading area, the UV tanning thing, and the spa were. A d the third were little rooms designed like jail cells with TV's inside (no p--no, though). The entire atmosphere was so completely cruisy. To me, it was much too sleazy for comfort. I normally wouldn't go to such places in Singapore (discos, cruising spo s, health-clubs, saunas, whatever) but I decided I had to go and see-see-look-look, just for experience's sake. Furthermore, it would be so highly unlikely that I'd run into someone I know, so what the heck. But still when I went in, I was quite scared. T e sauna was quite amazing. It had some frosty glass thing, through which you could look at the people having showers outside. It was done like a maze inside, very dark. The further you went in, the darker it was. So you couldn't really see anything, safe he faint outline of the person's body (Some took off their towels, some did not), but definitely not the face. Quite unexpectedly, I didn't see ANY heavy action (sucking, fxxking) around. At the most, they would be jacking themselves or at most someone e se. It was quite weird, cos whenever someone else came along, they'd stop at once and not go any further (I wonder what this meant, wasn't the place for action like this?). Even at the top level, I didn't see any of the cells being utilised. There were so e watching TV and waiting for people to go in, but I didn't see any of the doors closed, which meant no action. OR was I there at the wrong time again??

05/05/98 13:45:59

Comments:

Don't know if you guys would be interested in what I have to share, but anyway, here goes. I was at Taipei recently and so had the opportunity to take a peek at gay life over there. I went to this place called Funky, reputably the most popular gay disco t ere. Here in Singapore, there are strictly speaking no gay discos, only discos which are gay-friendly certain nights. I happened to be there on a Saturday, which is the most crowded night of the week. The place was so packed, I literally had to squeeze an push around to get from one spot to another. AND it was so miserably small, compared to Zouk. They had an interesting mix of music (English, Min Nan, Chinese, Japanese) nevertheless, oh well, maybe not that great, but it was a refreshing change. Much of he crowd was quite young, and there were a few ang moh's too (the poor things were quite neglected). I noticed the gay population there was generally much more straight-acting relative to here (oops, I hope I didn't offend any fellow-Singaporean, just mak ng an objective report). I wonder what social factors could have caused this? There were not so many drags (yao), and neither were there that many girls (or were my eyes not open to them?). They also dressed much more "normally" (shirt and jeans), unlike ere where more people really dress up for the night. Behaviour-wise, they were also much more conservative. Here people hug and peck on the cheeks as a form of greeting, but no such thing over there (from what I saw), and not so much touchy-feely business I spoke to a few guys over there, but didn't dare to go to anybody's place (cos people have made it sound as if Taiwan is infested with secret societies and gangs, should I get into trouble with any of these people, I'd be in deep shit, and probably woul n't even be able to bring you this report, hehe). The contacts I made there were quite friendly to me. One particular guy asked if I would go to bed with him, or at least let him hug me, and even after being rejected, offered to connect me to other people He asked me who I liked, and offered to approach the person FOR me. But I had to say no, as I didn't want to bring anyone back to the hotel, and neither did I want to go to the place of some stranger in a strange land. And even though I didn't ask for it he kept on giving me information on other places I could go to to dance the night away, to drink, or to cruise (diao ren). The thing ended at 3.30am, and since it was so late, I thought what the heck, I might as well catch a ride on one of their bikes ba k to my hotel. The silly guy brought me to a dark corner of some funny place, of course I had to say no, at the same time trying my best not to provoke him (what if he flashes out a dagger?). The thought of getting into any form of trouble in a foreign co ntry where I knew absolutely no-one was enough to freak me out, so in everything that I did, I decided to play it real safe.

05/05/98 13:45:22

Comments:

Don't know if you guys would be interested in what I have to share, but anyway, here goes. I was at Taipei recently and so had the opportunity to take a peek at gay life over there. I went to this place called Funky, reputably the most popular gay disco t ere. Here in Singapore, there are strictly speaking no gay discos, only discos which are gay-friendly certain nights. I happened to be there on a Saturday, which is the most crowded night of the week. The place was so packed, I literally had to squeeze an push around to get from one spot to another. AND it was so miserably small, compared to Zouk. They had an interesting mix of music (English, Min Nan, Chinese, Japanese) nevertheless, oh well, maybe not that great, but it was a refreshing change. Much of he crowd was quite young, and there were a few ang moh's too (the poor things were quite neglected). I noticed the gay population there was generally much more straight-acting relative to here (oops, I hope I didn't offend any fellow-Singaporean, just mak ng an objective report). I wonder what social factors could have caused this? There were not so many drags (yao), and neither were there that many girls (or were my eyes not open to them?). They also dressed much more "normally" (shirt and jeans), unlike ere where more people really dress up for the night. Behaviour-wise, they were also much more conservative. Here people hug and peck on the cheeks as a form of greeting, but no such thing over there (from what I saw), and not so much touchy-feely business I spoke to a few guys over there, but didn't dare to go to anybody's place (cos people have made it sound as if Taiwan is infested with secret societies and gangs, should I get into trouble with any of these people, I'd be in deep shit, and probably woul n't even be able to bring you this report, hehe). The contacts I made there were quite friendly to me. One particular guy asked if I would go to bed with him, or at least let him hug me, and even after being rejected, offered to connect me to other people He asked me who I liked, and offered to approach the person FOR me. But I had to say no, as I didn't want to bring anyone back to the hotel, and neither did I want to go to the place of some stranger in a strange land. And even though I didn't ask for it he kept on giving me information on other places I could go to to dance the night away, to drink, or to cruise (diao ren). The thing ended at 3.30am, and since it was so late, I thought what the heck, I might as well catch a ride on one of their bikes ba k to my hotel. The silly guy brought me to a dark corner of some funny place, of course I had to say no, at the same time trying my best not to provoke him (what if he flashes out a dagger?). The thought of getting into any form of trouble in a foreign co ntry where I knew absolutely no-one was enough to freak me out, so in everything that I did, I decided to play it real safe.

05/05/98 10:31:40

Name: Wyncent

Comments:

Ryker, it's too public to discuss about the TCS actor, Jason Oh here. If you wanna know more, (as far as I can tell you), email me.

05/05/98 00:02:45

Comments:

well, it won't be the first time i'm wrong. am very glad to learn that jeff and discoverkid are separate entities. now we can have twice the fun :) and discoverkid, this page can do with more colourful ppl, like yourself for one. so keep (them) coming. oh jeff, there's really nothing much else (of significance) to tell of my long WE, certainly no other conquests to recount. but i'm glad that your (+ actionkid's) best wishes have given me a good start. thanks. *winK*. naturally, i intend to enjoy the "ride" while i'm at it. hey, no pipe dreams for me man, i take each day as it "comes". hahahhah. nonetheless, i'm grounded and to post accounts of my sexual exploration with my new half is a tad exhibitionistic. don't want to turn u guys off. hence i forsee my f ture contributions, if any, is likely to be confined to *yawN* quips and commentaries. no more cruising stories, not for a while @ least. :) then again, who knows. hahhaahah. it is difficult to get a leopard to trade in its spots. docha think ?

05/04/98 22:39:59

Name: potatohead My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: dicks rubbing togather with lub

Your Fav Body Type: 5'2-5'4 w130 Your Nationality: gwm

Comments:

Sorry if I gave the wrong impression, do not have hiv. I am or was trying to wait till they had a cure. But maybe I'll start using rubber's now, time is going by. Want to tell you guy's not to use vaseline to lub up when you fxxking. Vaseline is 100% PETROLEUM JELLY NOT GOOD FOR YOUR VAIN'S. Will make them weak, there called HEMORRHOID'S. If you want to keep a tight asshole don't use vaseline, use KYB OR Handcream, or something made for the job. Love

05/04/98 22:36:49

Name: potatohead My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: dicks rubbing togather with lub Your Fav Body Type: 5'2-5'4 w130

Your Nationality: gwm

Comments:

Sorry if I gave the wrong impression, do not have hiv. I am or was trying to wait till they had a cure. But maybe I'll start using rubber's now, time is going by. Want to tell you guy's not to use vaseline to lub up when you fxxking. Vaseline is 100% PETROLEUM JELLY NOT GOOD FOR YOUR VAIN'S. Will make them weak, there called HEMORRHOID'S. If you want to keep a tight asshole don't use vaseline, use KYB OR Handcream, or something made for the job. Love

05/04/98 16:19:02

Name: discoverkid

Comments:

Haa...haa, ahboi wrong guess!! Me and Jeff are two different persons leh (Isn't Jeff) and I did not switch nick, in fact, I don't see the purpose of doing it. On and off I've been contributing towards this page but not a regular like you and that is why you found me unfamiliar. I found that your's an actionkid's stories are interesting enough for the readers and no need to jam the page with my story la!! Anyway, quite surprise to learn that you don't believe that potato has stop having sex for ten years. In fact, he has made a good choice because he has HIV. Good thinking Potato. We should respect him instead!! Dear Micky, thanks for missing me and it really feel good to be missed by ppl. Don't worry, I will still make my contribution on and off.

05/04/98 15:44:36

Name: Jack My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

I confirmed that my boy has left already. I'm hearth borken , now that noone to turn to.

05/04/98 13:57:47

Comments:

shessh!..... hmm... no wonder you sounded so lethargic that sunday, actionkid..... cummed twice in dear mother nature..... wow! so, hey, when's the ECP date huh? (that is in addition to the lunchie thing...... ;p)...... i wanna go there!!! hee.... just to vent some sexual tension.... have not done anything in 2 days.... dear ahboi..... i am not d.kid..... sorriee to tell you..... though i think i used to read about him, so d.kid, if you are still reading, say something, ok?...... and that's all? cum on! su h a long weekend! tell us more!! ;p

05/04/98 13:14:25

Name: Ryker My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: hunky,muscular

Comments:

Hi, Does anyone have any reliable information about TCS actor Jason Oh, eg where does he normally hang out at etc.I'm sort of attracted by him; he's my type for an ideal guy.Met him couple of years ago, exchanged few glances with him at that point of time but no action taken.So sad.... :(

05/04/98 08:12:54

Comments:

dear potato - all said and done, cum theory or otherwise, we should respect other's subscription to life's idiosyncracies. intolerance would only serve to create dichotomy. [mit abstend keinen biede lieben]. and i don't think Hitler can translate it even hough its in german. irrespective of our difference in beliefs and whatever, i think we are all guests of BW and let's leave our Promethean hypothesis outside. opinions (substantiated or not) is not unlike taste; apotheosis to some, kistch to others. lets have fun here, please. :) and ten years w/out sex ? how can that be ? c'mon, spill it.

05/04/98 06:20:55

Name: Potatohead My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: fxxking, kissing

Your Fav Body Type: smaller then me 5'2-5'4 Your Nationality: white

Comments:

I'am a potato 59 retired live in LA. Calif. I've been reading these psychology notes trying to figure out the meaning of life. Then they turn it around and say the meaning of being gay. For some reason a lot of people need all this psychoanalysis. There's one thing they seem to miss after all this talk. Sure you can reason this or that till the cow's come. But after all is said an done the bottem line is our being. Were alive aren't we. Your only going to be here on Earth a very short time an it really doesn't matter what you do. A hundred years from now nobody's going to know you were even here. So forget all yourself important opinions. It's only nature that were following. Cruising around is as natural as can be. It's just nature tellig us what to do. It's what nature is all about. Don't listen to religious people or the stupid government's or self important politician's. I mean if Hitler had been gay an cruised around do you think there would have ever been a war? It's the straight asshole's of the world that's fxxking it up. Now let me tell you a good reason for getting as much sex as possible. Does anyone out there know why gay people stay younger longer than straight people. I mean straight people don't have a good supply of the male hormone Testosterone, It's the cum that keep's you young. I've only started to get old the last ten years coz I stopped having sex ten years ago. Because of hiv, so what to do? It's a problem your going to die anyway! What to do? I would be a lot younger today if I had kept up my supply of cum. Sure it would be nice to have one someone person at home. I would like to hear from you folk's are you getting your daily supply of cum? You should see my brother how old he look's compared to me. And he can't figure it out why? And I'am older then he is and he is having all these health problem's. I'am I suppose to tell him say listen brother, see your married to a women an there's no way in hell your going to stay young married to a women. There's only one known herb that contain's the male hormone Testosterone and that is SARSAPARILLA. Now today they make a drink it's called ROOT BEER. A true root beer is and should be made from the herb sarsaparilla. If you work out drink root beer. Before having sex drink your root beer. Another thing you can do is eat Fertile chicken eggs, or take loads of SARSAPARILLA CAPSULES three times a day. I see one guy is telling you never to start cruising cuz it's addictive, well this is true in a way. You see, the reason your there in the first place for whatever reason is added to by the supply of cum if you get cum today you will be even more horn'y tomorrow. Sex beget's sex! It's also life itself keeping you young and youthful looking when you look in the mirror. I seen a guy 70 on TV the other day he looked maybe 35-40 he say's he's been getting hormone shot's everyday, he spend's 800 dollar's a month. Now you know there's no way we can afford that. Now let's stop all these doubting Tommy's an your reason for doing thing's. An let this page get back to just cruising stories, and if you religious people get weak and think you have to say something go to church and say a prayer, but keep it to yourself. Because someday your going to be an old man and you did nothing about it. You know Actionkid is right it helps you grow up an be more mature. Love thy neighbor.

05/04/98 03:22:20

Comments:

oh boy, nothing feels better than a fulfilled tummy. breakfast can be just as good even w/out the bed. hehheh. was talking to the (youngish and rotund) indian roti prata seller a moment ago when for no decipherable reason, my little (yeah, little, not sma l) brother rose to attention. can u beat that ? i reckon the guy sorta reminded me of my cc# :) oh well. and has anyone uncovered the mystery of ze missing discoverkid ? i suspect he had switched nicks. jeff, own up. are u & d.kid the same and one? hahahh h. and dear observer, 'fraid i'm out of contention for man-'hunt'; kenar grounded al-ray-dee. but i do like to take this opportunity to express my admiration and appreciation of BW for starting (and maintaining) a page like this. "opens" up a lot of possi ilites. *winK*. no less, i'm curious as hell how this guy looks like. if he's anything like the guy in his htm page, he can call me anytime also. hahhahah. and dear astro, its ok if some alphabets are missing here and there; try not to read between the li es. its more important if u caught the drift. & speaking of drift, till u find your id, go with the flow. and i've never ever met any plu who called themselves passing cloud. you will be the first one :) w/out fear of sounding patronising, do study hard a d all ze very best for your exams. and actionkid, what can i say mate, jungle george wud had been real proud of ya. u go man. now dat i'm *sigH* grounded, looks like i'm going to read more than write.

05/04/98 00:02:25

Comments:

ahdoi, i'm bushed. i mean the weekend was indeed long, 15.0 cm to be exact. yes, it is now official. *winK*. got to measure it at the height of its pride. altho' its a shy 2.0cm short of my initial estimate but hey, i'm not complaining :) and to think it ll started only a short couple of days ago. we checked in on friday (post midnite) and came home last evening. i will not bore u guys with the sordid details; suffice to say that it was an eating affair. we have seafood in the cafe when not having meat in bed. in between was room service. that's all. and if i have to single out an episode for the journal, it will have to be our bout in the bath. it began quite unplanned in that i was taking a shower, languidly enjoying the hot water and lather, giving part cular attention to u-no-where, when my date came in to pee. he sat on the commode pee-ed like a femme. i watched and was instantaneously turned on by the sight of his full body, overflowing with promises. i started to give my manhood a good massage. he st red. building on this, my slutty persona took over and started to literally do a Dancer number, slowly gyrating and thrusting my pelvis, while caressing my torso all over. yeah, all over. he lighted a cigarette and soon the bathroom was smoking from smok and mist. he leaned back and stroked his penis, which was alread mari-kita. he reached out to the vanity top and got hold of the bodyfoam (i think) and greased his manhood. long slow strokes with a glistening cock pushed me higher. i got out of the showe and knelt in front of his cock and immediately set out to blow him. it taste a little bitter (prob cos' of the foam) but i wasn't the least bothered. he bend over and fingered my anus, which hungrily opened up to receive his finger's attention. this went on for a while and he pushed me on to the tiled floor and proceed to pressed his body against mine. gosh, heat on top and cold below. i was so whoooossh. suddenly he lifted me and we switched position. he took my penis orally and i didn't wait to begin th irrumation. it was wet smacking hot, man. i knew i was going to cum and pulled out. and while pulling out, i shot. he then stood up and i returned the pleasure by blowing him till he came. we draped ourselves in towels and lay on the floor imbuing in the heat and warmth. bathrooms now have new meaning for me, i tell u.

05/03/98 22:14:52

Name: astroboy

Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

has anyone notice that the postings in this webpage seems to have some missing letters in some sentences in the message; like for example "i'm" is display without the "M" and there's numerous examples too just look out for it.

05/03/98 21:56:33

Name: astroboy My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

hi........this is my first posting to this page. well.....i'm currently a student and had wanted to contribute more to this page right after my exam. i find this page really interesting, aunty-agonising, and erotic too :P i had my shares of feeling and stories to share too ...and deep down inside me i'm a closet case that is freaking myself out. i so far in the closet that i'm afraid of the light. but i need to get over this identity crisis somehow. and i secretly hope tha this gay thing will just go away from me like some kind of passing cloud. for now...i just hang around in #gam and here to get more answers.... take care and you guys are great:P

05/03/98 16:52:44

Name: @lex My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: oral

Your Fav Body Type: hunky Your Nationality: asian

Comments:

hey there kicking bading! (ang kikay mo talaga) anyway, on to the juicy stories... Yes! there was a lot of juice (drinks). The evening turned out to be a night of "fun and games" and lots of sexy dancing! Sorry to disappoint those who had other things in mind but once in a while, it's nice to meet people who are not out to get laid or t lay someone... It also gave me a chance to finally meet some ppl I chatted with before. A BY's there too! Anyway, I'll leave the HOT stories to ahboi, actionkid and the rest of the regular contributors to this bulletin board. Keep it cummin guys!

05/03/98 15:25:24

Comments:

hummph.. I ain't gonna be anyone's sexy aunt, man!! No thanx...giving advice always give me a lil bit of a headache (up there..), though I do try to be helpful when I can... Aaaanyway... it was a very wet afternoon at the ECP this Sunday.. dripping slobbe ing spurtingly WET..;P As usual, I was there in the late morning and I decided to walk to the leftmost extreme bit of the gay beach where it is kinda private, and where there are some nice lil nooks and crannies perfect for sex..;P Hehehe... of course, th re were'nt many people when I got there.. so I casually stripped nekked and put on my skimpy new trunks and set up my tanning ground. It was a lovely sunny morning and soon, I could see guys appearing.. but I acted blur and just gave a dozing look. There was this extremely hunky guy.. oldish, but with bulging chest and big biceps. He set up his place just a few metres away from me and I could sense that he was watching me. After a half hour or so, I decided to just tickle him a lil.. I got up and casually walked towards the trees to have a quick pee. Sure enuff, he followed me and didn't waste any time to come up from behind me. And.. well... heheh.. yeah.. he started hugging me tight and pulled my trunks down in a jiffy! And he tried to jack me off vigoro sly. But I ain't gonna be rushed ;P I turned to face him and tried to get him to pull down his G-string. He was kinda hesitant and I could understand why, coz he wasn't particularly well-endowed. But it was okay.. he had a real hot bod and it turned me on to see him jerk off anyways. So we stood there just jacking off.. till we finally came. It was quick, short and sharp. I went back to my place.. and waddaya know.. there was another chap spying on me from the trees again! A rather ah beng looking chap.. b t he was kinda cute. Anyway, I lazed and just gave him casual glances. He sensed it and started to massage his dick. I could see that it was pretty sizeable.. and quite yummy. But I had to recuperate..;P Anyway, several minutes later, the sky started to t rn dark.. and there was a slight drizzle. The hunky chap had just packed up his stuffs and gave me a quick bye-bye. When it got heavier, I decided to quickly pack up my stuff too and avoid getting my blades wet. I rushed to a nearby 'green cave', which se ved as a cool shelter. And.. umm... my ah beng friend joined me.. :) I was about to strip and change into my shorts when he joined me.. and he immediately started feeling for my cock. It felt great amidst the cool rain. And his engulfing mouth was quiverin with heat as he sucked me. Man.. I couldn't help getting hard again! I could see another chap, walking along the beach.. and he paused when he saw us behind the trees. This chap, a nice looking guy in singlet, casually walked in... and tried to join us. t first, he only gave quick touches.. and when we didn't stop him.. he got bolder and started licking my nipples and the other chap's as well. It was a nice threesome.. though nothing too raunchy. And the pattering rain created an eclectic feel.. mixed wi h the privacy.. it was a highly invigorating afternoon and we needn't even have a shower thereafter coz the rain already did the work on our naked skin.. ;) Heheh.. I love all this nature shit! And we prolonged the whole thing just to pass the time till th rain stopped.. Sheesh... I was shocked to know that I could still shoot loads even at the second round! Aaanyway... the rain stopped... and we all got out.. The other two chaps went on ahead while I stayed a while to get my stuffs in order before I head n to the cycling/blading track. And man oh man! Just as I was about to walk out... two really sexy cyclists went by me!! And one of em actually stopped and tried to get to join him!! He smiled and beckoned for me to go over, whilst stroking his crotch! Ma .. if only I could..;P *yum**yum* But I had already cum twice, and I had a blading appointment with some friends.. sigh.. :( I had to turn him down, only gave a quick smile, a casual shrug, and a REALLY regretful expression on my face..;(. Sooo many men, s lil time!!!!! Sigh... And that was my Sunday. So, jeff... now you know, huh? Maybe another time, mate.. And ahboi.. yeah, how come your weekend sooo long one?? BTW, Tim, I could send you the email, coz your address was wrong. Anyway, I think ahboi would' e generally summed up what I wanna say anyways... all of you, take care, man!!

05/03/98 14:41:04

Comments:

wah...... ahboi's weekend sooooo 'long' one hah?? ;p........ don't keep us waiting for the stories, ok?

05/03/98 14:30:09

Name: kicking bading My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: anything kinky

Your Fav Body Type: hunky Your Nationality: Earthling

Comments:

hi @lex, any juicy stories about your sexcapades at the ECP chalet last weekend...details pleeeeeeaaaaassseee!

05/03/98 11:44:05

Comments:

isn't this wierd or what. i'm AFK for brief spell and came "home" to find dat we have an auntie amongst us all this while. hahahha. bet actionkid makes a very sexy aunt. first things first. tim, since u asked, i think u should let the matter go for now as u are certainly not in a position to make further commitments, at least not unilaterally. your commitment to your family should preside. use your head. i mean the other head. perhaps your friend have the same mind frame. otherwise, he may be forcing your ambit to see how far u are prepared to go. but both ways, u lose. we have to honour our commitments and in so doing, uphold the cornerstone of life's sanity. on a lighter note, i suppose we are now (eagerly) awaiting to see the outcome of actionkid and je f's lunchie commitment. one small recommendation tho'; don't go vegetarian. we want to hear how's the meat :) and speaking of meat, i gotta go. my cc# is downstairs waiting for me to do a clark kent and then we are off to his place. we've not complete the weekend yet. *winK*.

05/02/98 16:42:26

Comments:

heheh.. jeff.. sure thing man! gimme a call and we 'll see what 'lunch' we can arrange together.. maybe we can cook up a storm over at my place..*wink**wink* ;P hehehe

05/02/98 14:05:41

Comments:

typo error..... meant to say that i OWE actionkid 1 lunch..... sorriee....

05/02/98 14:04:44

Comments:

dear aunt aggie....... i am bored to tears at home as i have to wait for a delivery and the delivery man (hee.... was hoping to be some hunk....) never came...... damn! wasted my saturday!! was thinking of catching some "fish" at delta or something....... so, ahboi back tomorrow rite? hmm.... hope he enjoyed himself.... not to mention filling us with details.... *wink*...... actionkid...... feeling bad? hmm..... care to make up for it? ;p (anyway, own you satu lunch....)

05/02/98 08:55:55

Comments:

ummmm... this page seems to be turning into an Aunt Agony column! Tim, I dun think I feel comfy about replying to your email here.. I'll send you a more private one later. But do keep in mind... I'm just a 26yo dude, and I may not be the best person aroun to give the advice...;P Secondly, as jeff pointed out, being bisexual does require a certain level of control and you do have to practise moderation. But I can understand what you're going through.. coz being bi (or whatever you guys call it...) myself, know that there will always be occasions when you'd get confused and overwhelmed... We're not here to be critical and thus, we should respect your decisions... still, it is a huge line you're crossing here... I'll write more in my private email... BTW, j ff.. glad you managed to catch some action.. I was feeling kinda bad about leaving you to face the world like dat..;P heheh. And ahboi.. please fill us in on the juicy happenings!!!

05/02/98 05:45:00

Comments:

hmm..... seems like there are alot of queries about 'gay love'...... well, what ever, just make sure that you people do not mistake love for infatuation and never break up people's family if tehy are m,arried or worse, if you are married, please do not ov r-indulge yourselves and remember.... you are married!! anyway, all the best for ahboi and actionkid, too bad we don't have time for anything..... but then i got something from taka after that.... ;p

05/02/98 04:27:35

Name: TIM My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: 40 ish matured guy

Your Fav Body Type: slightly muscular Your Nationality: Malaysia

Comments:

Dear Action Kid, Ahboi and other readers, Last August, I put my address in an adverb and a 40 year old guy from Singapore responded. I am 43. We emailed for 3 months and he told me he had very fond feelings for me and he wanted me to be his secret romantic partner. Since then, we have meet 4 time , once in KL in October, once in Penang in November and twice in Singapore in January and February. He was loving and caring . I told him that I am married with kids. When he was in KL, he visited the house and was introduced to the family. We wanted to ave a secret loving relationship. His old mother and us went for Holiday together too. He lives with his mother. We appeared very much a family until the last 2 months when he stopped calling and I received very irregular emails. I sensed that something ay be wrong. I asked him a few times over the email what are the problems but the answers are also very vague citing work and his problem with Mum as the cause of the present disinterest in me. I miss him a lot. Action Kid , what shall I do ! Do I have to be patient and wait for a clear answer ! Is it OK that I move on before I find out what are his actual problems.

05/01/98 17:03:11

Comments:

Jack... I dun think that is love. It sounds more like infatuation. Sometimes you meet a guy that simply captivates you that you feel your whole life being engulfed by thoughts of him. And you can't think of anything else. I know it is tough but you'll jus have to put things in perspective. Is there a mutual exchange of emotions? Does he show similar interest in you? Is he open to developing a relationship with you? There is no point going into a relationship that is one-sided. you can't force a guy to lo e you. But what you CAN do is to show him your love and concern and maybe work on it and gain his love back. Take a risk, tell him how you feel and see how things go from there... But just becoz it doesn't work, it is not necessarily the end of the world. You'll get over it and pick yourself up. I'm sure there's someone special for you out there somewhere. I wish you all the best, Jack... And about giving acknowledgement to the regulars.. well, I have to admit that this page has gone quite far and I have t thank BW for hosting it. But we're all in this together and everyone has contributed in some way or other. We're not here for the glory.. rather, we serve to inform, titilate, scintilate, scandalise and show our concern to people like ourselves... As lon as we know people are reading our postings, we'll keep it cumming..;P So... peace and crooooze on babes!!!

05/01/98 16:23:16

Name: observer

Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

mmmm....mmmm..the viewership of this page is reaching its 10,000th mark soon....i wonder if BW is planning to give any award...say " man'hunt' " award to the regular contributors such as actionkid, abhoi and others??? ;P...hehehe....how abt we dear regula readers?? should we cast our votes to show our support?? PS: looks like Delta S.C. is rather happening lately...esp. after 10pm....

05/01/98 15:31:38

Comments:

thot i read ze postings be4 my date picks me up to go across the border. jamie, it will pay to heed actionkid's pearl(s) of wisdom. a blind date has inherent risk in that u may not actually want to go all the way. but its ok. anyone who is into such encou ter should be prepared to play by the basic rule that it takes 2 to tango. if u can't, u can't. then again it does not necessary follow dat u hv to be cruel with your rejection. btw, u really don't need a senior to tell u dat : ) and jack, thinking incessantly as u do is one of the few signs of (one-sided) love. i know. *winK*. some will beg to differ but who cares. call it any name u want. love, lust, blah blah blah. its clear u want dat guy. just don't allow yourself to only thi k. act. and act now. love never waits for the faint hearted (or something like dat). well, i gotta go before i miss my (dream) boat ... or is it bike : ) and will someone uncover ze discoverkid mia saga. tok 2 u folks when i get back on sunday. ciao. and h ve a fun WE. i know i will. *winK*.

05/01/98 13:21:53

Name: micky

Comments:

Long time we have not heard from dicoverkid already!!! Hey are u busy with something?? I really admire the way you care for ppl when they are down, you voluntarily offered your shoulder before our ahboi and actionkid follows. It is good to have you on this page and do share with us your stories!!!!

05/01/98 13:13:04

Name: Jack

Comments:

I missed someone very badly. Keep thinking of him for hours. Am I in love with him ?

05/01/98 04:23:42

Comments:

jamie... the best way to enjoy it to expect the least. Sometimes, people say a lot about themselves and what they're like and how they look, etc.. through the email and internet chat rooms. But most often, the image we create in our minds far exceed the r ality and we end up very much disappointed. Thus.. try not to expect too much from the guy and just take things as it comes. I've come across a lot of liars from the internet.. all they're interested in is to get sex from someone who's good looking, etc a d they'd lie just to get at you. Why do we need to put up an act? If we're gonna meet, the truth will come out anyway. I was cheated by this guy once who told me that he's 26, lean and athletic.. but when we actually met up.. he turned out to be this bald ng 30sumthing with a paunch. MAN!! Whaddaya take me for? I try to be frank to all.. and hope that everyone practises the same. Otherwise, there'll never be any satisfaction. Thus, jamie... you can arrange for a meeting.. but take it with a pinch of salt. t is easier if you just dun expect anything. Sometimes, the guy's personality will triumph and you guys can actually hit it off. And sometimes, the guy IS telling the truth.. and you'd get the best time of your life.: ) No pain no gain man... there's nothi g like indulging in a lil bit of risk.. ;) And Tony.. most of the guys selling those VCDs are overcharging you, and they dun even give you the titles that you want.. thus, I wouln't encourage you. Desker road has some gay video titles.. but each will cost round 25 bucks and you have to be careful not to get caught. Also, the vendors are like gangsters. There are some guys selling stuffs like that on the internet. Actually, I'm trying to get this guy to bring in some of the gay vcds in. I assured him that I ll try and find the market for him (DUH!!). So.. keep your fingers crossed. But all this is rather risky and well... p--n isn't something I wanna get ddicted to. Gimme the real thang anytime!!

05/01/98 02:53:37

Name: Tony

Comments:

Does any know where gays can get blue VCD/Video Tapes/Picture Archives on CDs in Singapore? Please post to this board so other gays in Spore can benefit. Thanks a lot in advance :)

05/01/98 02:11:52

Name: jamie My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: oral Your Fav Body Type: anything but fat

Your Nationality: sporean

Comments:

i just would like to ask u seniors that if ppl mail u and and states that he is very good at certain skill,and i would like to meet him. But i am rather hesitant coz i have never done this b4. Can you guys advise me on how to be cautious yet be able to ENJOY myself if i do meet him? thanks a lot coz i am a real newbie! jamie

04/30/98 04:16:43

Name: JEREMY

Comments:

hi actionkid, you're cute!! even in response to sinister subjects like this....but it's a true account. the information i got is restricted info from my place of work [which is not convenient to disclose] i do not know if it will ever be released to the m dia, as it might spark panic, but i would like to assure you that 5 cases have been recorded so far. Please take the neccessary precautions, i just do not want you guys to be the next victim. it is not meant to scare you, just to warn. take care!!

04/30/98 01:43:46

Comments:

this is weird.. I heard of such a guy over in Bangkok, KL and even in LA! Could it be the same person.. or is it just a story to scare us and turn us into good little boys? Still.. it does serve as a good reminder that we're in a rather precarious positio , and the risks are great. But I'm sure we can protect ourselves.. If a guy tries to inject me or poke me with anything other than.. umm.. ;P.. whatever.. as long as he hurts me, I'm sure I'll just bang the lights out of him. Even if I have my pants down. I'll just bang open the door and make sure I catch him red handed. We're MEN.. and we should know how to defend ourselves..;P

04/29/98 19:52:48

Name: JEREMY My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: fxxk suck oil

Your Fav Body Type: big thick tanned Your Nationality: local

Comments:

WARNING: HAVE YOU ALL HEARD ABOUT THE PSYCHOPATIC WEIRDO THAT HAS BEEN STALKING TOILETS....SEEMS THAT THERE IS THIS HIV POSITIVE GUY THAT GOES AROUND CRUISY TOILETS AND INJECTS HIS OWN BLOOD DRAWN INTO A SYRINGE INTO OTHER PEOPLE WHO ARE CRUISING HIM. HE IS SUPPOS D TO BE A HUNKY WELL TONED GUY WHO DRESSES IN BASIC JEANS AND TEES. HE WILL HANG AROUND TOILETS LIKE NGEE ANN CITY, SUNTEC AND OTHER CRUISY TOILETS. HE STAYS IN THE CUBICLE AND STARTS TO TEASE AND TEMPT. AS SOON AS HE CONFIRMS THAT THE GUY NEXT DOOR IS GA , AND WHEN THE OPPORTUNITY IS AVAILABLE, HE WILL INJECT THE CONTENTS OF THE SYRINGE INTO THE GUY NEXT DOOR, THEN RUN OUT OF THE TOILET. IT SEEMS THAT SO FAR 3 PEOPLE HAVE MADE REPORTS, ANOTHER 2 ARE AWAITING THE RESULTS OF THE HIV TEST TO SEE IF THEY HAVE BEEN INFECTED. AS THE HIV INFECTION IS SENSITIVE, ALL VICTIMS HAVE DECLINED TO BE IDENTIFIED OR TESTIFY BECAUSE OF THE EMBARRASSING AND OFFENSIVE NATURE OF THEIR SITUATION. I HOPE THIS WILL SERVE AS A WARNING TO ALL FELLOW CRUISERS. PLEASE BE MORE CAREFUL. THANKS

04/29/98 15:54:16

Comments:

hey ahboi.. why dun you get yerself one of them chastity belts to keep yer little dicky in check? I can hold the spare key for ya in case of emergencies..;P~ So.. you wanna page me on May Day, huh, jeff? Well.. I might be hard at work.. cruising at the EC or sumthing.. can't promise if I'll reply... may have my mouth full or sumthing..;P But, yah lah.. can try... and we see how. I was over at Suntec again this evening.. to get my hair cut. There was this really cute ang moh guy seated just behind me... ou mirror were sorta facing one another and I couldn't help looking at him. And it didn't help that I was waiting for the same hairstylist that;s serving him too..;( Anyway.. he was really cute.. and he kept giving me this smile which screamed gaydar! But s gh... I was rooted to my seat and couldn't go after him when he left.. :( But he did give me a wink and smile.. which sorta made up for it... and it turned me on even more when I saw him passing by again later.. this time with a girl! Hahaha.. man.. str8/b guys turn me ON!! esp when they're soooo cute!!! Heheheh.. Anyway... someone tried grabbing at my dick again when I was at the toilet. Sheesh.. SC is getting quite randy, eh? This dude saw me go into the cubicle... and as soon as I had my pants down, his hand appeared and started massaging my ankles... and he tried to grab at my dick too, and made me squat for him to suck.. But, sorry mate.. wasn't feeling overly horny.. I indulged him for a few minutes but later decided to give him the miss, coz people k pt cumming in and out, and I could see the other gay guys peeping from under the partitions.... I dunno.. cruising in Singapore seems to be all fired up, man!!

04/29/98 14:08:55

Comments:

aiyoh actionkid, dunno rollerblade means not IN ah...den liau lah ! truth is i like to admire guys rollerblade, cannot "catch" also can "watch" mah. hahha. so,u were at O-underpass; dat's my territory leh. next time i see a boy-boy looking guy on wheels, definitely will pasang kaki one to see izzit u. hehehheh. speaking of wheels, today i caught a cool looking dude in a canary yellow nissan 200x. wow. my vanity despatch several signals but he "no hue". must be st8...or am i just being a sourgrape. probab y the latter. hahahha. just as well, since i'm trying (very the) hard to keep chaste for my weekend rendezous with my cc#, which i've to admit gets difficult as each hour passes by. why ? cos' i like to chase leh. : ) seriously, thanks for your and jeff's est wishes. i too hope it will turn out well. having just got out of a liaison early this year, i'm still in my rebound phase and really hate to screw up again. sigh. then again, no-venture-no-gain lor. so got to try wat. i guess the root problem is that want both cake and icing neh. so, how ? :-)

04/29/98 13:59:10

Comments:

dear actionkid.... no cold feet... just feet in mud for the moment.... too busy with worka dn the stupid weather makes me feel a little sick.... think will page you on may day.... i was at clementi today and my horny one made me go to the MRT toilet and there, i saw this rather old guy (but he has a strong arm and quite good looking body......) anyway, he seduced me and went to the cubicle where he put on a condom for me and offer e his ass.....fxxked him and then let him sucked me off.... wow! what an sexperience in the toilet!!

• 2 months later...

04/29/98 13:53:11

Name: Thomas

Comments:

Thanks for yr reply action kid. I have the same feeling too when i saw those hot bods especially when i just finished my work out, being hard all over myself. Would love to do it with them right there! Only experience once when i met with this hunk aft r talking over the chat line. A real nice catch. Went for a dinner but we did not managed to finish it! I was staring at his chest (cos. he is wearing tight white t shirts) and his biceps and we decided to end the dinner fast. He smiled and mentioned hat he can see i have a good piece of meat in my tight jeans! I drove him to my favoruite area in the east and we make passionate love in my car...

04/29/98 04:53:55

Comments:

hey Thomas... the guys you described are not uncommon at the ECP. There are a lot of rollerbladers who are such sexy hot looking hunks that'll make you cream just by looking at em. I still recall back when I was just picking it up, I fell a number of time just becoz some sexy hunk gave me a sudden wink as we zoomed past one another. Though I hate to admit it, rollerblading has become the IN-thing for the bold and beautiful, and of course, the happy dudes too. I guess its because it's one of the rare sport where you can show off your assets, indulge in some aerobics, work out those butt as well as ogle at the other bold and beautiful people ALL IN ONE! As for myself.. well.. I find it a great alternative to running.. and I like the beach, the wind and the ights. I'm steadier now on the wheels.. and am trying to learn how to blade backwards.. so that I can have a more lingering look at the dudes who pass me..;P Heheh.. so... Thomas.. nope I dun know those guys, but I won't be surprised if they're gay at all . ;)

04/29/98 02:59:50

Name: johny My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Bottoming for Asian guys.

Your Fav Body Type: Older Japanese guys, but then again, I like Chinese guys... And of coures, Malays...O.K., I guess cute Asian guys. Your Nationality: GWM, from California

Comments:

I live in San Jose, and enjoy the company of older Asian men...I'm 28 yrs, 210lbs, 5'6, brn, brn, with a goatee... Check out the N'Touch when you're in San Francisco...It's one of my favorite spots...

04/29/98 01:31:13

Comments:

well well... it seems to be your turn now, eh, ahboi?.. to be all smitten and lost in lurrrrve..;P Good for ya, matey.. I hope for you whatever happiness that you wish to derive from it..:)Anyway, I was walking through the Orchard underpass yesterday when I happen to spot a rather good looking stud walking with a bunch of friends.. mixed bunch.. And I recognised him instantly as being the guy I bumped into on the train on my way home some weeks back... we nearly did it in the cubicles.. but later backed ou , coz it seemed rather inappropriate at that time (I think I sent a posting about it before..) Anyway, our eyes caught for a few seconds.. and I think he recognised me too.. coz he gave me a most dazzling smile which made me totally weak in the knees and otally disoriented such that I bumped into this big-bosomed fortysumthing tourist char boh. I was so embarrassed that I rushed off and just hoped that none of his friends noticed me. I walked on towards my bank and did some transaction.. and just as I was about to leave, I saw him again!! And he was alone! He smiled at me again and said hi. Heheheh.. I guess I was quite taken aback and was a lil lost for words. But he made it easier by saying that he was trying to bump into me for quite some time but we ne er did. I guess it was pure coincidence, or fate.. that we actually met in town.. :) But.. man.. he was so utterly sweet that I nearly wanted to tell him.. MAN.. GET ON A CAB AND COME HOME WITH ME NOW!!! And I felt like ravaging him there and then! Hehehe. but things are never THAT dramatic in real life.. we ended up having a mocha and a good chat.. I would've loved to bring him home, but, well.. my place wasn't available at that time... Nevertheless, we did talk about the possibility of meeting up again f r the fulfilment of the more 'basic' desires..;P We exchanged numbers.. and well.. we never know what can happen, now, eh? Yum yum... BTW, jeff... are you getting cold feet or sumthing? Heheh... when's your page?

04/28/98 14:11:48

Comments:

hmm.... what a pity, ahboi...... anyway, best of luck for you new found 'friend' hee.... i can understand what you are going through as i has gone through a stage like this before.... :)

04/28/98 13:04:56

Comments:

health nite tonite; gotta let my bod recover to be ready for the cumming long WE.*winK*. Oi actionkid, how to dapat u when we cruise on diff. hunting grounds ? :) anyway, u surely are jesting since we had estab. somewhere back dat we are better off being yberpal. on my way home this evening, stopped by GW city to grab a bite at the foodcourt when i saw this 3 guys whom my gaydar id to be plu. rising to the occasion, i flaunted and strutted which got them eyeing, assessing, whispering, blah blah blah. look like the lion city is getting cruisier, doncha think ? plu are everywhere, ripe for the picking. or is my mind doing tricks on me ? but surprise, surprise; i find myself not the least motivated to pursue the flirtation further. hey, is my preoccupation w th my newfound cc# shutting me down? bbbbrrrrrr. scary. yet, i detect a certain subterranean warmth exuding from my groin when i think of him. *sigh*. who knows, may turn out to be merely an (ok, series of) encounter(s) of the physical type.... which is j st as well. oh BTW jeff, i have to (for now) renege on the lease offer. kenar-chop already. :)

04/28/98 00:07:58

Comments:

he arrived for our date on his bike in a tank / shorts / hightop ensemble. the bulge at his groin is so conspicuous. i was instantly wet with desire. and my hardon poked at my silk d/string pants incessantly, making it look like a raised tent. we kinda ju t stood there, saying nothing, but noticing and imbuing in each other's heat. without a word, i hopped on and we went st8 (sic) to his friend's place (yep, actionkid, its on the east coast. maybe u know him ?). i guess the place was availed to us since i aw no one else when we arrived. music, lights dimmed, followed by a soft embrace sets the tempo for the rest of the evening. he's (again) gentle and takes his time with feeling around my bod with his mouth. and whichever part he reached, he lingered to ex lore wtih his tongue. i went to heaven. and i felt like bursting. i wanted to reciprocrate (or take back control?) but was again restrained. here is a man @ work. let him do his thing. i told myself. this went on like forever when i felt him gently took m manhood into his mouth. i shifted to do a 69 and was finally rewarded when he lifted his lower torso so that i can suck his hot tool. it was difficult to concentrate on what i was doing as my other 'head' was being serviced so deliciously. i did the best i could. i delicately stuck my pinky finger right at the rim of his anus and heard him gasped. well, well, bonus time. i (after a brief wrestle) got into the upper position, oiled our bodies (like last evening *winK*) and proceed to lodge my dick head rig t at his anus rim, without pushing in. he loved it. i then quickly give him a proper handjob, synchronised with the light nudge of my prick at his anus. this went on like forever and the sight of him beneath me, hands locked behind his neck, eyes closed a d "shiny, slipper" mound heaving up and down with passion, pushed me to my limits. i shot. he gripped me with his thighs, and wanked himself to his climax. oh boy, what a shot. he then drew me down to him and gave me his trademark soft kisses and gentle h g. we kinda drowsed off. and yep, if i want, i can tell u the rest of the evening was spent in replay of what had transpired, but i will not. *sigh*. my cruising days may be numbered.....we shall see. *winK*.