Male HQ

Showing A Hard On In Public?

sportsguy

Just experienced this at a public swimming pool shower . Was taking my shower after my laps n noticed another guy opposite shower stall taking his shower too. Well built v shape n all that so I naturally admired his bod. He had his trunks on while shampooing. I finished n proceeded to dry myself at the bench. He took off his trunks n ctd showering rinsing n turned round to expose a totally erected cock ! He was very blasé about it . No wanking or come hither looks. He then stepped out of the shower n stood at the bench area with the still rigid member proudly at attention while fussing about his bag. There were three other guys in the shower room n everyone could see his wanton display . He didn't indicate any embarrassment or show any signs of trying to cruise : just plain uninhibited display tho I guessed he fussed about his stuff longer than usual allowing Max exposure of his very turgid member . I winder what straight guys wld think . As for me , that vision is forever etched in my grey matter. Wow. Does anyone I'm BW practice this or have themselves come across such uninhibited almost proud display of an erection ?

You have got ONE life to live - work hard play hard and love life! :)

Just experienced this at a public swimming pool shower . Was taking my shower after my laps n noticed another guy opposite shower stall taking his shower too. Well built v shape n all that so I naturally admired his bod. He had his trunks on while shampooing. I finished n proceeded to dry myself at the bench. He took off his trunks n ctd showering rinsing n turned round to expose a totally erected cock ! He was very blasé about it . No wanking or come hither looks. He then stepped out of the shower n stood at the bench area with the still rigid member proudly at attention while fussing about his bag. There were three other guys in the shower room n everyone could see his wanton display . He didn't indicate any embarrassment or show any signs of trying to cruise : just plain uninhibited display tho I guessed he fussed about his stuff longer than usual allowing Max exposure of his very turgid member . I winder what straight guys wld think . As for me , that vision is forever etched in my grey matter. Wow. Does anyone I'm BW practice this or have themselves come across such uninhibited almost proud display of an erection ?

I did encounter such scene in the swimming pool shower/changing room area but one view can know that they are Gays as they will try to use towel or even hand to rub their cocks heads and at times walk to the basin to wash their swim trunks with a hardon. I even saw a guy rubbing d basin side wif his hardon cock while washing his white swim trunk. I remembered other than me staring at it hornily, there were few guys staring at his hardon too.

One uncle so daring as to walk very close behind him and bend down to pick up his 'purposely' dropped towel and his face was looking at his butt crack, wif his tongue out fantasizing rimming his ass hole.

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Guest hardon

I think it's quite common for guys to have hardon in public?

I seen quite a few ard.... One of them was on a public bus... The guy was wearing shorts and his pole was protruding out so obviously that I cant help to stare at it. He was carrying lots of bags and non of his hands were free.. I can see he was quite embarrassed and probably quite disturbed by me staring at it.

Hmm I meant having a hard on and being unabashed about it : in a public shower or urinal or anyplace where u wld be undressed ;) . Was just wondering what perceptions onlookers wld have - whr disgust , amusement , envy ( amongst the str8 crowd ) or hmmm perhaps eliciting other emotions n physical reactions from plu ?

The specimen I had the chance to see today was an awesome one n prob gay in the way his erection was managed . Semi hard then 100 degrees up hard n proud then semi hard again and then harder : he was obviously enjoying the very public display ! Suffice to say I was squirming in my mind ....

Guest alien

I seen quite a few ard.... One of them was on a public bus... The guy was wearing shorts and his pole was protruding out so obviously that I cant help to stare at it. He was carrying lots of bags and non of his hands were free.. I can see he was quite embarrassed and probably quite disturbed by me staring at it.

Wondering how come the guy at tht time wld get a hardon???

So just showing and possibly unabashedly enjoying a hard on in a public shower room wouldn't bring on the police ? Just curious stares by other guys If straight n a free show ( much appreciated ) by Plu onlookers :)

As long as one is not physically wanking off ; that wld be public indecency ? Or wld the mere erected state be considered indecent exposure ? Hmmmm

Guest Guest

is it normal to get hard on while showering actually? i dont think its wrong to expose an erected cock when showering naked as long as u dont wank it in front of people.

when i was young, i felt shy but also excited about looking at naked adult men showering w their cock exposed. some of them looked erected too.

i think i saw my aunt's then bf (now husband) showering w his nephew with his erected cock.

So it's what one does with the erected member that pushes the boundary of what is arguably a natural state and what is an all out indecent act ! Here's to being natural n proud of it !!;) sedia !!

I recall several months ago sitting opposite this Filipino on the mrt who was sleeping. He must have been having a wet dream cos his pants were bulging so badly his zipper could have given way and snapped open any moment if not for the fact that he finally arrived at his stop (Raffles Place station). Judging from the size of the bulge his dick must be at least 7 inches long and thick - or rather very very thick.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Guest accidental voyeur

I recall several months ago sitting opposite this Filipino on the mrt who was sleeping. He must have been having a wet dream cos his pants were bulging so badly his zipper could have given way and snapped open any moment if not for the fact that he finally arrived at his stop (Raffles Place station). Judging from the size of the bulge his dick must be at least 7 inches long and thick - or rather very very thick.

Wonder if its the same Filipino guy... I saw him on a beach to beach road... so obviuos hard on and never even try to cover... and he pretend sleeping.. then too bad we both got off at same stop... his eyes met mine.... so I know he did the hard on thingy on purpose... wonder .. maybe a fetsih of his.......

It just imply that HE IS GAY !!!

So GO GO GO....for IT !!

Cheers//

I'm starting to have a hard-on reading all these.... :oops: :lol::D

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

So it's what one does with the erected member that pushes the boundary of what is arguably a natural state and what is an all out indecent act !

Here's to being natural n proud of it !!;) sedia !!

If you have a bottle of baby oil, can you squirt some on his hardon?

mm.. I'm thinking about some scenario myself. In the past, I will stay in the shower cubicle till it become soft.

But I grow more mature, it seems that I have outgrown that shy feeling. Just walk out, dry myself, dress up and go off.

I tot it is quite normal.

BW never fails to make many guys' cocks turgid. :rolleyes:

This is one problem (or should it be 'good thing'? hehehe....) with many of us: too imaginative! :lol:

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

mm.. I'm thinking about some scenario myself. In the past, I will stay in the shower cubicle till it become soft.

But I grow more mature, it seems that I have outgrown that shy feeling. Just walk out, dry myself, dress up and go off.

I tot it is quite normal.

Oh yes... i have same experience like you in the past...

but now i have built up the coverage over the years.... ie, after swim, then head to the shower room to have a shower but door close half way just to guide my belongings. Inside the compartment, i will remove my swim trunk and soap my cock...

after finished my shower, the cock usually gets semi hard or fully erected. i will just open the door and walk out of the shower room carrying my swim trunk.

i will then wipe myself dry with tat hardon. den i will put on a pair of my underwear and will then head to the basin to wash my swim trunk with the hardon bulge...

i dun care if anyone is staring or not... just let the hardon be as wat it is...

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Oh yes... i have same experience like you in the past...

but now i have built up the coverage over the years.... ie, after swim, then head to the shower room to have a shower but door close half way just to guide my belongings. Inside the compartment, i will remove my swim trunk and soap my cock...

after finished my shower, the cock usually gets semi hard or fully erected. i will just open the door and walk out of the shower room carrying my swim trunk.

i will then wipe myself dry with tat hardon. den i will put on a pair of my underwear and will then head to the basin to wash my swim trunk with the hardon bulge...

i dun care if anyone is staring or not... just let the hardon be as wat it is...

Can I have a picture of it to drool at? :P

Can I have a picture of it to drool at? :P

haha..... wat picture you referring to?

picture is stationary.... how about showing u over on webcam...as you can see the bulge breathing for some air inside the undies...

which type of undies you prefer to see the bulge from.... i have various cuttings of underwear... u name it i can show hehehe...

msn messenger id gotcha1969@hotmail.com ... but can only show at nite ard 11pm onwards...

haha..... wat picture you referring to?

picture is stationary.... how about showing u over on webcam...as you can see the bulge breathing for some air inside the undies...

which type of undies you prefer to see the bulge from.... i have various cuttings of underwear... u name it i can show hehehe...

msn messenger id gotcha1969@hotmail.com ... but can only show at nite ard 11pm onwards...

ooo... thanks!

Oledi added u.... :B)

After this, probably a lot more ppl requesting to catch a view of it.... hahaha.... :lol:

Edited by qedcwc

ooo... thanks!

After this, probably a lot more ppl requesting to catch a view of it.... hahaha.... :lol:

hahaha... it depends... maybe after seeing it.. its not what they expected......

I think a hardon is fine. Of course, anybody can have all kinds of thinking to that "wah.. so long"... "wah.. so short"... "wah.. so hairy"... "wah.. so smooth"... "wah.. so man"... "wah.. so gay".. :lol:

However, I will be irritated if the person were to show it deliberately, i.e. stroking himself to hardon and trying to jump on any opportunity to get any guys. It happened so often in public swimming pool toilet..

@Sportsguy & undies69: Given the body of your's and the profile picture respectively, it's not easy not to have a hardon. :D

Edited by thorzguy

I think a hardon is fine. Of course, anybody can have all kinds of thinking to that "wah.. so long"... "wah.. so short"... "wah.. so hairy"... "wah.. so smooth"... "wah.. so man"... "wah.. so gay".. :lol:

However, I will be irritated if the person were to show it deliberately, i.e. stroking himself to hardon and trying to jump on any opportunity to get any guys. It happened so often in public swimming pool toilet..

Isn't that a good thing? Then you can pretend to 'sell expensive'.... :lol:

@Sportsguy & undies69: Given the body of your's and the profile picture respectively, it's not easy not to have a hardon. :D

so u will get a hardon if u see me in such a situation

I think very likely? :lol:

ehem ehem... :rolleyes:

Thanks thorzguy for that vote of confidence ;) so I guess what it all boils down to is the intent of the hardon guy ; if he is just minding his own business n sporting an enviable hard on - that's his prerogative : as long as he doesn't make too blatant a show of it by trying to bring attention to himself parading up n down starkers with his hardness slapping against his abs or whatever .... N he is not manhandling it in a way that may be construed as wanking ..... Brings to mind an incident some years ago in a Japanese sento in Tokyo I was at ; the salaryman next to me was so intent and involved in washing his cock head - retracting the skin n washing so vigorously the plushy head was engorged with blood ! I was transfixed but the guy acted as if that was the most normal part of his cleansing routine ! Wahhhhh

Guest jericho

u guys noe how it is how when we are on the bus and sometimes the motion brings on an instant hard on? I remember one such incident when i was taking a feeder service and sitting right at the back. The more the bus moved the bigger my bulge became. By the time my bus-stop was approaching i had a full-on raging boner. I cant recall what i was wearing but i clearly remembered that when I stood up my bulge was very obvious and you could see the outline of my hard cock pushing against my pants. I held my file in front of my pants and walked towards the exit. While trying to hold on to the pole at the exit, my file moved and my bulge was exposed to the guy sitting in the seat facing the exit. You should have seen the look on his face when he saw my bulge. At first he looked shocked and then the look of pure LUST. He was staring and his eyes was molesting my dick...haha... a fellow PLU! I purposely removed my file and made sure that he had full view of every inch of my hardon. The thrill of such public display only made be dick even harder. When I got off the bus, the guy actually got off also and started following me! I had to find away to ditch him as at that time i still 'virgin' and didnt do quickies/ONS. ha...i was such a cock teaser ...naughty me.

u guys noe how it is how when we are on the bus and sometimes the motion brings on an instant hard on? I remember one such incident when i was taking a feeder service and sitting right at the back. The more the bus moved the bigger my bulge became. By the time my bus-stop was approaching i had a full-on raging boner. I cant recall what i was wearing but i clearly remembered that when I stood up my bulge was very obvious and you could see the outline of my hard cock pushing against my pants. I held my file in front of my pants and walked towards the exit. While trying to hold on to the pole at the exit, my file moved and my bulge was exposed to the guy sitting in the seat facing the exit. You should have seen the look on his face when he saw my bulge. At first he looked shocked and then the look of pure LUST. He was staring and his eyes was molesting my dick...haha... a fellow PLU! I purposely removed my file and made sure that he had full view of every inch of my hardon. The thrill of such public display only made be dick even harder. When I got off the bus, the guy actually got off also and started following me! I had to find away to ditch him as at that time i still 'virgin' and didnt do quickies/ONS. ha...i was such a cock teaser ...naughty me.

dunno why am i extremely horny today.... but :P

Hahaa.. this is a hard on topic. Go for an exercise, probably you feel better. :)

Coming back to read this again after exercise will still get horny... :D

ooo... thanks!

hi....

thanks for the GREAT underwear/boxer brief show over cam last nite...

You are simply FxxKing HOT and SEXY !! .. luv your bods and your tanned line.. and of cos cannot runaway from this topic... your GREAT HARDON BULGE is Delicious and I am speechless....

Ooops..... your ASS crack is SUPERB tooooo

hi....

You are simply FxxKing HOT and SEXY !! .. luv your bods and your tanned line.. and of cos cannot runaway from this topic... your GREAT HARDON BULGE is Delicious and I am speechless....

Oh man.... do u have to say it out loud here? :oops:

:lol: BTH (Buay Tahan) the both of you... Such postings will only gives more hardon to readers... :D

Isn't that the purpose of this thread? :P

Isn't that the purpose of this thread? :P

Yeah.... i need to use this post to let all guys out there know how well proportioned your hot bods is wif that hot sexy tanned line and your delicious solid bulge n butt cracks.... to make all guys have a impromptu HARDON ... :lol:;)

Guest imseeker

hi....

Did qedcwc feel naughty and wear rad, or did he wear leopard preenz last night? :lol::lol: :twisted:

Did qedcwc feel naughty and wear rad, or did he wear leopard preenz last night? :lol::lol: :twisted:

He wore various color like white, black, red but not leopard print..

instead i was the one who put on the leopard print mesh tanga... hehe.. and some others undies like low-rise TM, netting RIO from Intouch, etc

Guest imseeker

He wore various color like white, black, red but not leopard print..

instead i was the one who put on the leopard print mesh tanga... hehe.. and some others undies like low-rise TM, netting RIO from Intouch, etc

Where can we submit our e-mail address for the live webcam show featuring undies69 and qedcwc? :lol::lol::ph34r: :thumb:

Where can we submit our e-mail address for the live webcam show featuring undies69 and qedcwc? :lol::lol::ph34r: :thumb:

:o I feel like hiding my head into the sand now.... :unsure::wacko:

Guest imseeker

:o I feel like hiding my head into the sand now.... :unsure::wacko:

Now don't be shy! Show that droolsome bulge, those alluring tan-lines and that sexy ass-crack! And that raging boner! NOW!!! :lol::lol:

Now don't be shy! Show that droolsome bulge, those alluring tan-lines and that sexy ass-crack! And that raging boner! NOW!!! :lol::lol:

:yuk:

• Guest locked this topic