Male HQ

Showing A Hard On In Public?

sportsguy

Rainie Yang was an Internet cam girl in Spider Lilies, you can be an Internet cam boy on Blowing Wind!! :twisted:

Better u ask Chelseasian or TheVisitors la.... they got better bods than me.... :rolleyes:

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Guest imseeker

Better u ask Chelseasian or TheVisitors la.... they got better bods than me.... :rolleyes:

Different men for different target age group.

qedcwc for twink market, chelseasian and thevisitors for 30+ and mature. :lol:

Different men for different target age group.

qedcwc for twink market, chelseasian and thevisitors for 30+ and mature. :lol:

Wtf... I am no twink!

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

All this got me bolder so I gamely went to macritchie for a jog . N yes the infamous open shower ;) it was a crowded affair with two batches of canoeists coming thru to wash up . They were a noisy bunch , str8 as can be n totally at ease with stripping down ( save for one or two shy ones ) to birthday suits to shower . All rather hunky . N no hard ons for sure save for one guy who had a semi ( or maybe he was big down there even in flaccid state !) n his team mates were teasing him about his boner ! Poor chap !!;) and funnily enuf when u ate in such a situation where showing naked is the norm you just behave accordingly n enjoy the maleness n naturalness of it all w/o giving oneself away n succumbing to an erection . I think sporting a hard on in full view of this crowd in this public shower would be a no no ! Anyone with similar experiences ? Control..... Control.... Lol ;)

You have got ONE life to live - work hard play hard and love life! :)

All this got me bolder so I gamely went to macritchie for a jog . N yes the infamous open shower ;) it was a crowded affair with two batches of canoeists coming thru to wash up . They were a noisy bunch , str8 as can be n totally at ease with stripping down ( save for one or two shy ones ) to birthday suits to shower . All rather hunky . N no hard ons for sure save for one guy who had a semi ( or maybe he was big down there even in flaccid state !) n his team mates were teasing him about his boner ! Poor chap !!;) and funnily enuf when u ate in such a situation where showing naked is the norm you just behave accordingly n enjoy the maleness n naturalness of it all w/o giving oneself away n succumbing to an erection . I think sporting a hard on in full view of this crowd in this public shower would be a no no ! Anyone with similar experiences ? Control..... Control.... Lol ;)

sometimes its hard to control... the mind power just initiate the command 'Hey please arise and be attention' .. tat make ur cock erected

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Guest alien

sometimes its hard to control... the mind power just initiate the command 'Hey please arise and be attention' .. tat make ur cock erected

Sometimes it can be control, if u dun think of guys tht arouse u, dun think ur dick will got erected!

"for twink market" la, not saying you twink. :ph34r:

:angry:

undies 69 - This i do agree. much as you "try" to avoid thinking about it, there are times where you happened to see a guy of your type and voila! It started to "rise to the occasion".. :lol:

qedcwc - Don't fret. Am sure you have your fair share of suitors and admirers. :)

undies 69 - This i do agree. much as you "try" to avoid thinking about it, there are times where you happened to see a guy of your type and voila! It started to "rise to the occasion".. :lol:

qedcwc - Don't fret. Am sure you have your fair share of suitors and admirers. :)

YEAH !!! at least i have some supporters to agree with my reply...

i cannot control myself most of the time... my family doctor told me that im hyper active in sex drive.... :oops:

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Guest imseeker

i cannot control myself most of the time... my family doctor told me that im hyper active in sex drive.... :oops:

What the... :huh::unsure:

Why would your family doc be telling you that you're HYPER ACTIVE in sex drive?? :blink::ph34r:

Just last week I was in the toilet at a shopping mall in the West, when I walked in, I saw this guy standing at the urinal having a hard on. And the catch is, there were many people moving in and out of the toilet. He stood there 'pretending' to urine while showing his erected buddy, even after I left, he still stood at the urinal. Still figuring his intention of doing that.

:huh: I wish there were.... Until now, all I have met juz come and go.... :(

Guest imseeker

Come and go, or cum and go? :lol:

Sorry, couldn't resist it....

Come and go, or cum and go? :lol:

Sorry, couldn't resist it....

Both.... :(

Edited by qedcwc

Guest imseeker

Both.... :(

Oooh la la!!! :ph34r:

Don't you see it? The solution is to be an Internet cam boy! You get the adulation of thousands (you want adulation right??), you get paid per view, and you don't even have to suffer the indignity of someone cumming on you, unless u are into bukkake. :lol:

(I know you are one serious fella, I was joking hor lol)

Edited by imseeker

Oooh la la!!! :ph34r:

Don't you see it? The solution is to be an Internet cam boy! You get the adulation of thousands (you want adulation right??), you get paid per view, and you don't even have to suffer the indignity of someone cumming on you, unless u are into bukkake. :lol:

(I know you are one serious fella, I was joking hor lol)

ewww.... :yuk:

Edited by qedcwc

Well, it really depends on the agenda. If they are out for fun only, of course, come (cum) and go... if it's keeping you as a friend, then the occasional meet/catch up will always be there. :)

Well, it really depends on the agenda. If they are out for fun only, of course, come (cum) and go... if it's keeping you as a friend, then the occasional meet/catch up will always be there. :)

Well, only a small number fall into the latter category.

But none with further development.... :huh:

True friends are hard to find, especially in this circle. Keep those true friends going! Oh... we are diverting from the topic liao.. :lol:

:P

Guest imseeker

True friends are hard to find, especially in this circle. Keep those true friends going! Oh... we are diverting from the topic liao.. :lol:

True friends don't mind if you have a hard on in public. :twisted:

Speaking of which how many of us are embarrassed about sporting a hard on in front of friends ( whr str8 or Plu ) ESP at communal showers ? I always had to shower separately or find excuse to go in later .

Guest imseeker

Speaking of which how many of us are embarrassed about sporting a hard on in front of friends ( whr str8 or Plu ) ESP at communal showers ? I always had to shower separately or find excuse to go in later .

A hard-on in front of str8 friends is super salah.

A hard-on in front of gay friends sends the wrong message (unless it's intentional, in which case it's another story)

Conclusion: hard-ons in front of friends are generally salah.

Ya when it's sheathed in undies or even swimshorts it just looks big n you may just get envious stares or playful comments . But a full on hard on when naked is rathersalah ;( wrong signals n damn embarrassing . It's a different story altogether in front is strangers . Right ? Then it would be a case of how they perceive u ; n whr it borders of public indecency . Consensus us that as long as u r not wanking away or obviously making too much of a show of it ( parading up n down ; purposely exposing it in an exhibitionistic way : obviously intending to elicit response) then it is ok tho may still invite stares .

When's the next live webcam show featuring qedcwc and undies69? :lol:

We all want to see... :thumb: :clap:

thanks for yearning to see us live on cam..

but we only do cam 2 cam... NO cam sorry about that

am i correct qedcwc ?

Guest Guest

am i correct qedcwc ?

Cam4.com???

When's the next live webcam show featuring qedcwc and undies69? :lol:

We all want to see... :thumb: :clap:

You're being pesky... :whistle:

am i correct qedcwc ?

we --> I :ph34r:

Edited by qedcwc

LOL!

Good things must share mah! :lol: :twisted:

Undies69 got more variety to share.... go look for him..... :yuk:

Undies69 got more variety to share.... go look for him..... :yuk:

alamak qedcwc.. you also have varitey ma

alamak qedcwc.. you also have varitey ma

hello... I didn't request for this to be made public hor... :(

Guest jericho

this is not exactly a hard-on incident, but i was having coffee at serangoon rd coffesshop last sunday and watching a group of foreign workers across the road as they engaged in their idle chatter. One or 2 of them were exceptionally young and handsome. They had nice muscular arms and i can see the outline of a chiselled torso under their tshirt. And their FRIM FULL BUTSS!! Ahhh..

Before i could take the next sip of coffee, I was already deep into my fantasy orgy 3some with their hot and sweaty bodies. I think my mind was busy having sex - somewhere between showing my hard dick into one of their hot butts while sucking of the other guys hard cock when i noticed another one of their friends cross the road and join their group.

This guy was ok looking and he was wearing shorts and a long tshirt over it. He stood there chatting with his friends but the was facing in my direction. It was hot afternoon and this guy liftedhis tshirt up to fan himself from the heat. OMG THE BULGE on this guys shot made me choke on my 80cents coffee!

I was jettisoned back into reality and oh my what a reality sight it was. The outline of this guys very big and very beautiful cock was amazing. Through his shorts i could see a very think and long cock with the cockhead pointing down towards his left thigh.... and his BALLS, WOW! and he is not even hard! I swear i could have gone down on my knees to suck that juicy looking cock! But alas, he had no idea I even existed. His tshirt came back down after a while and i could no longer visually suck him...Finished my coffee and walked off after my hard on subsided..

• 3 weeks later...

Well said hunkc : I feel that way too - somehow it condones the unabashed display ;) ! Makes it almost ok Cos u have a willing gorgeous onlooker! But if the audience ( intended or otherwise ) is anyone else , ur erection show borders on public indecency ? Lol

• 2 weeks later...

Once at jur east pool shower I noticed a guy toweling himself near my shower cubicle. There was nooone else in the shower as it was near closing time.on a weekday. I had left my door open cant remember y. I could feel his eyes on my body and I was a a bit scared n turned on at the same time.

I never dared to look at him directly. Only took discrete glances to find out if he was still looking. He was nude and stated to get hard too. But he still continued to towel himself and kept checking if anyone else was around.

This its the part that.i can't believe what I did. I slowly peeled if my trunks and continued to soap myself and spent a lot of time on my already hardened tool. I washed and soaped it a few times and was very tempted to mast til I came but my fear of what that might lead to stopped me.after that I quickly toweled myself, changed and hurriedly left the place. I avoided eye contact with him and went quickly.

It was a very nice.experience that I always relive in my fantasies and imagine the different ways it could have ended. Btw im a discreet curious guy.maybe bi..

• 3 months later...

Where are you guys at? Singapore? I am planning to go there some time soon but I thought there would not be any action anywhere to be found from what I have read about their laws but apparently it is not so... give me some hints as to where to go to have some mtm fun please...

• 2 years later...

If its in a gym or shower for guys, I think it wouldn't be an issue if I have my hard-on "on".

its a sign of being healthy and normal LOL

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

I think being naked in public, i.e. bath and toilet areas, are perfectly normal as long as you don't have show the "intention" of a hard-on.

Or any straight guys will cover his hard-on or something.

So seeing a hard dick is definitely a tell-tale sign, to my perspective lah.

Once at jur east pool shower I noticed a guy toweling himself near my shower cubicle. There was nooone else in the shower as it was near closing time.on a weekday. I had left my door open cant remember y. I could feel his eyes on my body and I was a a bit scared n turned on at the same time.

I never dared to look at him directly. Only took discrete glances to find out if he was still looking. He was nude and stated to get hard too. But he still continued to towel himself and kept checking if anyone else was around.

This its the part that.i can't believe what I did. I slowly peeled if my trunks and continued to soap myself and spent a lot of time on my already hardened tool. I washed and soaped it a few times and was very tempted to mast til I came but my fear of what that might lead to stopped me.after that I quickly toweled myself, changed and hurriedly left the place. I avoided eye contact with him and went quickly.

It was a very nice.experience that I always relive in my fantasies and imagine the different ways it could have ended. Btw im a discreet curious guy.maybe bi..

I used to do this during my teenage years, wd shower totally naked & show off my cute tanlned butt. Hooked a few hunks along the way. :)

• Guest locked this topic