Male HQ

Showing A Hard On In Public?

sportsguy

Guest patrick

I guess sometimes in a str guy environment, you need to show that it is acceptable to shower nude so that they will become comfortable and do the same.  I'm refering to the infamous open show area at MacRitchie.  After my 21 km run one Sat morning, I headed to shower.  From afar, I could see that a bunch of dragon boaters had just finished their training and were about to make their way to the shower too.  So I decided to induce them to also shower nude by showering nude myself.  I know my dick is very small and uninspiring, but I didn't think it would bother them.  Indeed, they came in 10 mins later while chatting and joing loudly amongst themselves.  All young, toned and sweaty.  The first few to come in were hesitating whether to shower nude or in their undies.  But when they saw me totally naked and not at all ahy about it, they swiftly stripped off their undies to shower nude as well.  It was a heart pounding experience for me.  They were either muscular or lean toned.  Their dicks were of various sizes when flaccid, from very large and hanging ones to one with a dick so small that it was completely hidden by his publc bush.  But they seemed not to be conscious of the differences in sizes and shapes.  One or two spotted semi hard on as they scrub and soap their crotch area.  They also did not appear to be bothered about that.  They were just chatting loudly over the noise of the water.  It was indeed an enjoable 20-minute shower for me to be in the midst of such an uninhibited bunch of tertiary hunks and cuties.

There was once when i got a super hardon because of the motion of the bus and my stop was approaching. I used my bag to cover up the very obvious bulge with my hard cock pointing out to my left thigh and my cut cockhead pushing hard against my pants.

While standing at the exit, i noticed this guy sitting in the nearest seat staring w eyes wide open at Me. He could see my bulge from the side and was looking up n down at my face and the bulge. My gaydar was working n i decided to tease him even more by totally removing my bag revealing to him the full extent of my hard cock pushing against my pants. I pretended as if i didnt see him lookin.The bus reached my stop and the guy got off also and started following me! luckily he kept his distance because i was with my girlfriend then.

Read somewhere, most gays will experience shyness (e.g. pee shy, taking off shirts in public) alternates with exhibitionism as a compensation, wonder how true is it and how many of you experience that?

Regarding exhibitionism, I found that most gays will pretend they don't care much and actually hope to be seen; while most straights will politely cover here and there, close the door etc and hope not to be seen, wonder anyone can explain the psychology behind?

Guest guest

I noticed there is this ACJC student who takes the same bus as me every morning.  His dick is either very big or he has a hard on very often cos the bulge is seriously pertruding.  Sometimes, he would use his file to cover.  Other times, he would be nonchalant about it and let anyone who is interested have a good view.  His looks and bod are fine too.  Can't wait for school holidays to be over to see him again.

Guest Phoebus

Hi, there was one night I felt hot and also bored. So decided to go down to nearby coffeeshop to have a drink and also watch if there is wc screening. Went down and ordered 2 bottles of beer. The coffeeshop have not much crowd, only a few old guys drinking sprouting hokkien talking about the match. Was there watching abt half an hr into the match, I went to toilet as high tide. I was wearing nothing inside coz of the hot weather, and due to a few glass of beer, felt ticklish there. So I went to the urinal and relieved myself. As I was abt to finish, usually I would pull back the skin abit to let go of the remaining pee. I always do that but that night felt different and I got erected. Seeing that and felt good so I decided to pull all the way back and it sprung up fully erected. I was enjoying the sensation and suddenly one of the old guys appeared in front of me and smilin speaking some hokkien language which I hardly catch what he was saying. He then said abt erection, hard etc and I realized I was facing him with me erected there. He went on to the urinal beside me and kept talking while looking at me. I guess he was drunk so I played along with him pretending to understand him what he was saying. After he was done we both left the urinal to proceed to the basin, he stopped me and told me to show him again what he saw. I roughly catch what he was saying but he just use his hand to beckon me to pull my shorts while he kept looking there. I did as told and he reached out to feel my engorged head and said something again in hokkien which again I think he was talking nonsense. I felt good yet weird but I excused myself shortly and quickly pull up and went off the toilet, without finishing my remaining bottle. Went home after that.

• Guest locked this topic