Male HQ

Korean Celebrities, K-Pop, K-Drama, K-Variety - News And Gossip, 韩国明星新闻和八卦 (Compiled)

HendryTan

For Singers here's my fav..

Top 2 are:

Beast - Gi Kwang and FT Island - Hong Ki

09061142_8979079028423.jpg

the next top 5 are:

2PM - Wooyoung

profile06.jpg

BigBang - TOP (just like his name, i wish he could TOP me)

Top_-_Big_bang.jpg

ZE:A - Dong Jun

20110727_dongjun_girlk-460x690.jpg

Super Junior - Siwon

siwon-mens-health-03.jpg?w=311

Fcuz - Jinon

2015970d62ebac712df4555f4ec5461c_large.jpg

I could go on and on..but these are my top 7..:P

miss A showcase ticket sales starts today

Cat A - $200, Cat B - $120, Cat C - $100. If u are passion card member can buy the Cat B tics at $84.

Streamen5260, Most prob not. I prefer SNSD, KARA, After School, f(x), t-ara and my all time fav girl band is 2NE1! =)

Anyone likes Homme? It's a collaboration between Changmin from 2AM and Lee Hyun from 8eight. Besides their strong vocals, thier bodies are to die for. Infact, when they first collaborated together last year, ppl have misconception of their sexuality coz they look very 'gayish' together even their MTV looks hot..

231744.jpg

20100718_changminleehyunmcountdownperf_main.jpg

vlcsnap-2010-07-29-15h42m40s154.png

nd8rxg.jpg?w=213&h=320

homme1.jpg

homme.jpg?w=360&h=480

homme1.jpg

watch their MTV here..

Guest leglenn23

My Favourite Kpop Star are:

Choi Minho From Shinee

http://i1201.photobu...tless_minho.jpg

Lee Ki Kwang from B2st

http://i1201.photobu...22009020605.jpg

Myung Soo aka L from Infinite

Yoona from SNSD

Dara from 2NE1

Kevin from ZE:a

Ji Yeon from T-ara

DongHae from Super Junior

Krystal and Victoria from F(x)

Nichkhun from 2PM

and Jonghyun from Shinee and also Jonghyun from CN Blue

wow..seems like soo many ppl like Gi Kwang from Beast!..Yes, he's HOT..

Although he is short under Korean artiste standard (his profile stated 170.5cm but ppl say he is very well under that..maybe 165-168cm), his smile and cuteness and body is sooo mesmerising. Did you watch B2st Maid Idol? That's where I first fall in love with him (literally)..

further updates/compilation to kpop fans..(those highlighted in blue is the amendments/newly added)

18 Aug 2011 - RaNia in Singapore [Postponed to 18 September]

10 Sept 2011 - Shinee World Concert (Tickets sold out)

30 Sept 2011 - Miss A Showcase

15 Oct 2011 - Korean Pop Night Concert 2011 (Artiste to be announce later)

19 Nov 2011 - 2PM Hands Up Asia Tour in Singapore (Ticketing details TBA later)

26 Nov 2011 - Teentop (Sundown Festival)-VIP tics sold out

End 2011 - Super Junior Supershow 4 [Date TBA]

Feb 2012 - Girls Generation Concert [Date TBA]

So many concerts so little money :wacko: ..... Gi Kwang ,Nichkhun ,Min Ho . Top 3 hottest k-pop Idols to me .

So you are going for SWC?

For me I am aiming to go Korean Pop Night, 2pm Tour, SS4 and SNSD.. Yes, I said aiming coz I believe it will be hard to get tics for the last 3 concerts which I mentioned. :P

For me I am aiming to go Korean Pop Night, 2pm Tour, SS4 and SNSD.. Yes, I said aiming coz I believe it will be hard to get tics for the last 3 concerts which I mentioned. :P

Acctually i'm from KL ,but i come down to Singapore for concerts and soon will be moving to Singapore for Uni/College .

I'm going for Miss A (confirmed) , Maybe SS4 .And if im not mistaken they're having a Korean Music Wave here in KL in Sept.

streamen5260, yes,there will be Korean Music Wave in Malaysia in late September but details on who/when/how is not known yet. But their page got a hint of X-5 and BigBang (minus daesung again) as few of it's performers.

So you're goin to Tokyo for SM Town!! OMG! *jealous*..

I also want to go to korean pop night n snsd!!!!!

Can we like go together? Haha

OMG! Somebody just kill me! BigBang (minus Taeyang and Daesung) is coming again!..

further updates/compilation to kpop fans..(those highlighted in blue is the amendments/newly added)

18 Aug 2011 - RaNia in Singapore [Postponed to 18 September]

23 Sept 2011 - GD&TOP and Seungri One Night Only Showcase (Opening of F1)

streamen5260, yes,there will be Korean Music Wave in Malaysia in late September but details on who/when/how is not known yet. But their page got a hint of X-5 and BigBang (minus daesung again) as few of it's performers.

So you're goin to Tokyo for SM Town!! OMG! *jealous*..

Might lol .... suppose to be a family trip but everythings last minute

I also want to go to korean pop night n snsd!!!!!

Can we like go together? Haha

No prob coz I might be goin alone for Korean pop night anyway but cfm goin with my friend for snsd and ss4.. U can join us and enjoy the concert together !!

aww.. 2 Days and 1 Night will be coming to a close for good in 6 months time. All these after the rumours Kang Hodong and PD Na will leave the show. Well, this is my favourite variety show so It's kinda sad to see it coming to an end. But well, their ratings have dropped which I personally think contributes the end of it. Anyway, thank you Kang Hodong, Lee seugun, Eun Jiwon, Jongmin, Lee Seunggi, Uhm Taewoong and not forgetting the past members Kim C and MC Mong for the 4 years of laughter.

Well, I don't know what will happen to Happy Sunday (Qualification of Men) now since QOM and 2D1N is part of Happy Sunday. Hope they will continue even though 2D1N will comes to an end.

gs20110725093257613_0.jpg

OK, Luckily there's still Running Man which is quite a entertaining show as well. Love their concept of variety~ Too bad Joonki left the show..my only eye candy.. lol..but HaHa aka Haroro still rocks!!!

sv97892_0.jpg

Kpop Lovers, Updates in Blue..

18 Sept 2011 - RaNia in Singapore

29 Nov 2011 - Mnet Asia Music Awards (MAMA 2011)

------------------------------------

1) OK, SETLIST FOR MAMA 2011 : Rain, Se7en, Big Bang, 2PM, Wonder Girls, 2NE1, 2AM, Tiger JK, SG Wannabe, F.T. Island, MBLAQ, B2ST, KARA, Brown Eyed Girls, Kim Tae Woo, Park Hyo Shin, Wheesung, T-ara, Baek Ji Young, Uhm Jung Hwa, Gummy, Seo In Young, Davichi, miss A, 4minute.. OMG, it this is confirmed, all is big names!!..

2) Miss A flight details to SG:

Arrival: SQ 603; 29th Sept. (02:15 pm)

Departure : SQ 602; 1st Oct. (11:55 pm)

3) Girls Generation (SNSD) Sooyoung is involved in a car accident and fractured her spine/tailbone. Doctor advise to rest for 3 months. Has to cancel Tokyo and Taiwan concert. Hope she recovers well and can do Singapore concert next year..

OK, that's my update for now and oh, Selamat Hari Raya to our Muslim BWers. =)

Kpop Lovers, Updates in Blue..

------------------------------------

1) OK, SETLIST FOR MAMA 2011 : Rain, Se7en, Big Bang, 2PM, Wonder Girls, 2NE1, 2AM, Tiger JK, SG Wannabe, F.T. Island, MBLAQ, B2ST, KARA, Brown Eyed Girls, Kim Tae Woo, Park Hyo Shin, Wheesung, T-ara, Baek Ji Young, Uhm Jung Hwa, Gummy, Seo In Young, Davichi, miss A, 4minute.. OMG, it this is confirmed, all is big names!!..

2) Miss A flight details to SG:

Departure : SQ 602; 1st Oct. (11:55 pm)

3) Girls Generation (SNSD) Sooyoung is involved in a car accident and fractured her spine/tailbone. Doctor advise to rest for 3 months. Has to cancel Tokyo and Taiwan concert. Hope she recovers well and can do Singapore concert next year..

OK, that's my update for now and oh, Selamat Hari Raya to our Muslim BWers. =)

OH HELL YES!! 2PM in singapore?! Thanks for the heads up man!

Any website to keep up to date about these stuffs?

Scanationsg website is great for all these updates. There's also sgkwave website and also twitter for updates. I just compile so that it's easier to check who is coming and on which dates.

I am also following closely coz I am on standy to get Korean Pop Night concert, Mnet Asia Music Awards, Super Junior Supershow 4 and SNSD.. I've already got my tics for GD&TOP and Seunggri for the F1 Opening on Friday coz it's cheap!.. $38 walkabout tics.. =)

Yesterday's Inkigayo (Music Chart) is an emotional period for Super Junior as it was Heechul's last stage performance before he enter the army on 1st September. Leetuk cried buckets!.. All the best to Heechul and we will wait for him 2 years later after he complete his army. So confirm there will be no Heechul on SUJU world tour..

I soo wanna go for the MAMA awards !

Yes! I would go and watch even if the tics sells for a thousand (black market).. lol..

OK, here's a pic of Super Junior's Heechul who will be enlisted to the army today 1st September. He's all botak now.. =)

vzglq.jpg

Yes! I would go and watch even if the tics sells for a thousand (black market).. lol..

OK, here's a pic of Super Junior's Heechul who will be enlisted to the army today 1st September. He's all botak now.. =)

vzglq.jpg

If you Find tickets let me know lol ill for sure buy as well !

OK, I shall start posting each week on my own personal preference of which I consider as good physique Korean male artist.OK, I am biased coz I will upload my favourite..:P

For this week, let me introduce you to Hwanhee.

Hwanhee-Hwanhee.jpg

Hwanhee born on January 17, 1982 is a singer/actor/model. He used to be singing a duet with Brian forming a group called 'Fly to the Sky'. I literally fall IN LOVE with his deep voice.

Hwanhee during his Fly to The Sky days.. my fav song is Missing You

His modelling pics..of course I choose the sexy ones.. :P

hwanhee-underwearad-02.jpg?w=538

hwanhee-2010104-dazed-confused1.jpg

After he went Solo, I love love love love his song called WISH!..the song is sad but in this performance, his arms is distracting. (in a good way)..:P

So, Overall, his looks + body and arms + deep lustful voice = He's my MAN.. hehehe..

OK, I shall start posting each week on my own personal preference of which I consider as good physique Korean male artist.OK, I am biased coz I will upload my favourite.. :P

For this week, let me introduce you to Hwanhee.

Hwanhee born on January 17, 1982 is a singer/actor/model. He used to be singing a duet with Brian forming a group called 'Fly to the Sky'. I literally fall IN LOVE with his deep voice.

Hwanhee during his Fly to The Sky days.. my fav song is Missing You

His modelling pics..of course I choose the sexy ones.. :P

After he went Solo, I love love love love his song called WISH!..the song is sad but in this performance, his arms is distracting. (in a good way).. :P

So, Overall, his looks + body and arms + deep lustful voice = He's my MAN.. hehehe..

Your man? lol

His voice is deeeeep. i like! haha

Your man? lol His voice is deeeeep. i like! haha

LOL! Please.. let me still in this fantasy mode that he's my man..kekeke

yes I agree..deep deep voice..imagine he sings bedtime love songs to you while hugging u with those thick arms...,*still in fantasy mode*..awwww..

yes I agree..deep deep voice..imagine he sings bedtime love songs to you while hugging u with those thick arms...,*still in fantasy mode*..awwww..

oh my gosh..... now im imagining it...

if that were to happen to me.... i would not let him go...!lolxD

aeygooo>.<

Kpop Lovers, just a status updates..

SHINee will be arriving in Singapore at 6AM on Saturday 10 Sept at T1 via JL035

======================================================

K-Drama lovers, are you excited to know that Oh Ji-ho is in Singapore? Heard that he is here in SG and was filming at USS since last saturday and currently still in SG for further filming. OMG..how I wish to bump this guy.. coz I love most of his dramas!

For those who did not know who Oh Ji-ho is, he is actor/model born in 1976 and his portfoli mentioned he is standing at 1.84m tall.

OhJiHo-2.jpg

pho_n_09.jpg

Some of his drama which I have watched and LOVE is Couple or Trouble, Get Karl! Oh Su Jung, Single Dad in Love (got show his butt shot if I remember..lol) and Slave Hunter. I love his dimples~~..

couple_or_trouble.jpg

photo6201.jpg

OK anyway he also did a movie which is sort of R-Rated called La Belle.. :)

asianohjiho1za8.jpg

OH_Ji-ho_1.jpg

Well, hope he will do some shopping arn Orchard so high chance I can bump into him..hehehe

SHINee arrived today at 6am in Singapore. I think it is irritating to hear screaming fans at 6AM in the morning!..

straight from the airport they went for rehearsals for this evening concert. The concert is over now and the boys looks good besides their very tight and hectic schedules (they came to SG straight after their schedules in Japan)..

Allright, up next is RaNia on 18th September. Last minute they will hold 2 showcases instead of the pre-planned 1 showcase.

And the moment I am waiting for.. GD&TOP and Seungri greets Singapore fans and I can't wait to see them!! Can faint listening to TOP's deep deep voice..

For this week hottie..I choose Seulong..

seulong16.jpg

While the focus of the ballad band group 2AM mainly focus on Changmin and Jo Kwon (who both excel in variety show), the one which I like most from 2AM is Seulong. I think he's the most good looking amongst his member from 2AM.

Born in 1987 and with the height of 1.86m, he is also a drama actor been seen on Personal Preference (nice drama)..hehe..

And also hidden beneath is all that great body..yummy!

820fe_20110118_seulong.jpg

1562v75.jpg

seulong2.jpg

I also like the song he perform a duet with IU - Nagging. They are both so cute together.. =).. I can't get enough of Seulong~~..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lC4dyX-BssI

K-pop lovers, updats in blue..

18 Sept 2011 - Se7en is attending World Runway - Premiere Fashionquake Aid 2011

This Week my pick for hunk of the week..

I choose Sangchu..

201003111653062200_1.jpg

Sangchu born in 1982 and one of the member of duo hip hop group Mighty Mouth.

2008121807105531791_2.jpg?time=091451

I often watch him on Dream Team Season 2 and also the now off season Star Golden Bell Challenge whereby he is often teased coz of his name which also means Lettuce in Korean. lol..

20100616132809566.jpeg

201006161276662052.jpg

He also made headlines after shedding of 22 lbs within 10 days!!*envy*

sv110574_0.jpg

This one is before and after.. He lose those weight for his new music video shoot as explained below..

In order to film for a scene where he had to wear a swimsuit, Sangchu replaced his meals with pumpkin sweet potatoes and ran around the Han River everyday. Through this method, he was able to lose 1 kg a day for ten days, and lost a total of 10 kg (about 22 lbs), making a rapid and dramatic transformation from a heavier body to one with perfect ‘six-pack’ abs. Although he only had a short time to lose weight, he kept up a strict diet and exercise routine.” - source allkpop.com

Here's one of the MV from Mighty Mouth (released for Summer season)

Yesterday 18th September, 2 Korean artist came to Singapore and perform.. one is is Rania and Se7en..

As usual, the sexy dance group RaNia didn't dissapoint.. Well, their dance moves are kinda banned from some Korean network coz they deemed inappropriate..

Here's part of their performance from their showcase in Singapore yesterday at Butterfly club (poor them coz the stage is TINY!!)..My thought is that the organisers should have pre planned on the venue well knowing the stage to accomodate 8 members!..

Se7en also performed in the same date at the Indoor Stadium for the World Runway.

and yes.... GD&TOP and Seungri performing this Friday 23rd Sept!.. *excited*..

• 2 weeks later...

Ouh..been a very very very busy week for me as I chase around some K-Pop stars while they are in SG. =)

First of, anyone went to GD&TOP and Seungri at the F1 concert last Friday? It was daebakkk!! (awesome)..!.. I queued up early to get the wristband to enter the fanzone area (only 2000 wristbands were given out). Reached there at 10am (Gates only opened at 3pm) and yes, there's already quite a long Q formed by the fangirls. So under the hot sun I waited and waited and yes, I got my wristband at 3.30pm.

Another round of waiting coz GD&TOP and Seungri will only performed at 11.10pm..But I went around to get late lunch followed by dinner and planned to get into the fanzone area by 8pm. So I stand there for another 3 hours and it finally pays off!.. I was beside the stage isle and TOP was a mere 2meters infront of me while performing!!!.. I was in heaven.. lol..

DSC_0533.JPG

OK, after that the trio went to Malaysia for Korean Music Wave concert. And on Monday, rumours has it that Seungri came back to Singapore for holiday right after his Malaysia concert!. After finding all the info, yes, he's at Sentosa and some lucky guys got to take a pic with him!!. One of the guy in the pic mentioned Seungri is the one coming over to the boys and asked if he could have a game with them!.

tumblr_ls51mnIbRO1qbs3c9o1_500.jpg

tumblr_ls4jsf34Kp1qc2adlo1_500.jpg

The next day, I took leave and tried to catch him while he is in Singapore. I was basically on standby and any info I got, I straight away go and try to catch him. First of he is at Orchard Road to do some shopping!..

After many searches and ppl who spotted him. I trail back to where he first started. At Takashimaya (ppl saw him taking pics of himself there) then went to ION and then went to Far East Plaza and then went to Paragon. I tried to search all but did not find him..Then he went to Esplande and then to MBS.. Also did not manage to get him. Then he went to Haji Lane and so I rush there and YES YES YES YES!! I found him!!.. His coordinator show a 'don't come over' sign to me coz he is doing some shooting. But SEUNGRI being known for his fanservice wave at me and came over for a handshake and say thank you! OMG!! I almost fainted!!.. After a whole day of chasing him, I went home with a smile. Hehehe.. After that the info I got is he's at Bugis and then to the Museum and then to East Coast for seafood dinner (typical of any stars who came to Singapore to try Chilli Crab) and then took his flight home at 0055hrs.

That will be the day I will remember as this is the first time I am 'chasing' for a pop star..

Oh, today Miss A is coming to Singapore. Anyone going to the airport to greet them?

Miss A flight details to SG:

K-Pop fans, updates in Blue

15 Oct 2011 - Korean Pop Night Concert 2011 (No news so far=might be cancelled?)

October 2011 - TVXQ fan event (date to be announce later)

TVXQ will be holding fan meeting starting from China, Thailand, Singapore and other asia cities. Date to be announce later. *excited*

Wow k-siao u are really a very hardcore "siao" fan haha! thank you for making this thread so nice to read, esp with the nice pics and vids!

I like Seulong too... very handsome boyish looks with a stunning bod..

Oh and is TVXQ really coming?! I'm so looking forward to see them perform all their newer songs... the dances are all so cool! If you don't mind, hope u can update about it here, its always nicer to read about updates written by fellow aj haha.

Anyway, recently i'm totally obsessed in BEG's Sixth Sense!!! It's just totally awesome and uniquely BEG XD <3 their unbeatable confidence and swagger haha.

Wow k-siao u are really a very hardcore "siao" fan haha! thank you for making this thread so nice to read, esp with the nice pics and vids!

Well, I am not that really hardcore. Believe me, there are more hardcore fangirls who would even spent $$ staying at the same hotel and rent a cab chasing the artiste around while they are in SG. They win me hands down. LOL..

Oh and is TVXQ really coming?! I'm so looking forward to see them perform all their newer songs... the dances are all so cool! If you don't mind, hope u can update about it here, its always nicer to read about updates written by fellow aj haha.

Yeah, I got the news yesterday that they are coming for a fan event. I really liked them too (especially Yunho U-know). Yes I agree that their dance is so cool as well. Actually, I liked them before they rest of the other 3 members split with them. I still prefer them to be 5 members anyway coz among all, Micky Yoochun is my fav. It's nice to see him act in Sungkhunkwan Scandal coz I really love that show because of him. Hehehe. Don't worry, I definitely will post updated info on Max and Yunho arrival once I get the info.

Anyway, recently i'm totally obsessed in BEG's Sixth Sense!!! It's just totally awesome and uniquely BEG XD <3 their unbeatable confidence and swagger haha

Yes, finally BEG came up with new album. I actually felt tired of everytime they play Abacadabra song whenever they think of BEG (with that swaying hips dance steps). Now after their long long long break, I also like this new song!!.. Seems like they are more mature and vocals becoming more powerful. A little different from the norm K-Pop songs we often hear. Hehehe..And I like it that they all also likes to involve doing charity works. BEG HWAITING!!!!!

Updates on Miss A in Singapore

Miss A took a pic of themselves at the airport before boarding SQ flight to Singapore

20110928_missa_singapore1-375x500.jpg

Here's a pic of them at the Fansign event held at City Square Mall

IMG_9377 copy.png

This is Miss A official 3rd time in Singapore (twice this year including Korean Music Wave Singapore) and I believe the gals really liked Singapore. It's much easier to connect to the fans as both Fei and Jia speaks Chinese while Min can speak English quite well.

Yesterday is their shocase held at Max Pavillion and the girls sure looks good performing.

6199048472_8a65ffbbc3_b.jpg

Miss A performing Goodbye Baby in the showcase. The security is tight and all can only take pics but not vids.

Right after the showcase ended, Suzy rushed back to the airport to return to Korea via 11.55pm flight. Maybe she had prior engagements to do in Korea. The rest of the girls, Min, Jia and Fei is still in Singapore and will return home tonight.

Anyway, it's not too late to catch Min, Jia and Fei as they will be leaving tonight via SQ602 at 11.55pm flight. Perhaps can standby at 10pm coz nobody knows what time they will check in.

Well, I am not that really hardcore. Believe me, there are more hardcore fangirls who would even spent $$ staying at the same hotel and rent a cab chasing the artiste around while they are in SG. They win me hands down. LOL.. Yeah, I got the news yesterday that they are coming for a fan event. I really liked them too (especially Yunho U-know). Yes I agree that their dance is so cool as well. Actually, I liked them before they rest of the other 3 members split with them. I still prefer them to be 5 members anyway coz among all, Micky Yoochun is my fav. It's nice to see him act in Sungkhunkwan Scandal coz I really love that show because of him. Hehehe. Don't worry, I definitely will post updated info on Max and Yunho arrival once I get the info. Yes, finally BEG came up with new album. I actually felt tired of everytime they play Abacadabra song whenever they think of BEG (with that swaying hips dance steps). Now after their long long long break, I also like this new song!!.. Seems like they are more mature and vocals becoming more powerful. A little different from the norm K-Pop songs we often hear. Hehehe..And I like it that they all also likes to involve doing charity works. BEG HWAITING!!!!!

Yea i prefer TVXQ as 5 members too.. their different voices complement each other nicely..

Ooh u like BEG too? Haha based on the lyrics and the mv, i think this song seems to be an open challenge sent to SM or the other big music companies to come up with unique songs that go beyond monotonous and auto-tuned melodies.

Anyway, regarding male singers with nice sexy deep voice, i think Kyuhyun and Daesung fit the bill too =) But of course, they are not as hot as your Hwanhee la xD

Ooh u like BEG too? Haha based on the lyrics and the mv, i think this song seems to be an open challenge sent to SM or the other big music companies to come up with unique songs that go beyond monotonous and auto-tuned melodies.

Anyway, regarding male singers with nice sexy deep voice, i think Kyuhyun and Daesung fit the bill too =) But of course, they are not as hot as your Hwanhee la xD

Actually I like all K-POP idols. Its always fun watching them. But if you asked my girl group biased, I would definitely say 2NE1 tops my list. Yes, they are not as pretty compared to other girl groups and definitely acting cute not their style. But I love their songs and their 'craziness'. Kekeke. I like BEG coz of Narsha actually. I like her coz she has this bo-chup attitude and don't really care for her image just because she's labeled as grown up idols. She's so funny too!.. Of all the entertainment agencies, I think I like YG Entertainment compared to SM. Yes, SM might be bringing in big bucks but I thing YG entertainers really make my $$ worth spending with their top notch performace.

Males singers with deep voice..errr..I dont think Daesung has that deep voice (unlike TOP).. lol..yes, I am TOP fan.. =).. And I agree with you Super Junior's Kyuhyun got very nice voice. Infact, I didn't notice that his group member Yesung also got nice deep voice. I only notice these Super Junior's Kyuhyun and Yesung got awesome voice via the show Immortal Song 2 shown on KBS. I love love love their voices~..

Yesung performing The More I Love You (Orignal by Boohwal)

Kyuhyun 1st time performing with his nuna (older sister) on violin..his family is there watching them performance as well.. glad he won the overall. =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prp3BSXaRsQ

• Guest locked this topic