Male HQ

Korean Celebrities, K-Pop, K-Drama, K-Variety - News And Gossip, 韩国明星新闻和八卦 (Compiled)

HendryTan

Oh, before I forgot..it's already October and that means, the long awaiting Mr. Idol the movie will be shown on Korean cinema~.. I don't know if it will ever shown on our local theaters but keeping my fingers cross for that.

Mr. Idol is a movie about some producers getting a bunch of troublemakers to form an idol group which will be loved by the nation. And yes, ex-2pm member Jay Park also starred in this upcoming movie..:P

Even before the movie is released, their soundtrack already gain much interest to the public and doing well in the charts claiming top spot just as it was released on Sept 29.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWQOj3EQEsc

For sure I will ask my friend in Korea to get me the DVD if it is not shown in our cinemas. GrrRrrr....

Oh, before I forgot..it's already October and that means, the long awaiting Mr. Idol the movie will be shown on Korean cinema~.. I don't know if it will ever shown on our local theaters but keeping my fingers cross for that. Mr. Idol is a movie about some producers getting a bunch of troublemakers to form an idol group which will be loved by the nation. And yes, ex-2pm member Jay Park also starred in this upcoming movie..:P
Even before the movie is released, their soundtrack already gain much interest to the public and doing well in the charts claiming top spot just as it was released on Sept 29. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWQOj3EQEsc For sure I will ask my friend in Korea to get me the DVD if it is not shown in our cinemas. GrrRrrr....

Mr Children looks good!!! somemore got ParkYeJin & KimSoroo from Family Outing... ^_^ looking forward to this movie...

Actually I like all K-POP idols. Its always fun watching them. But if you asked my girl group biased, I would definitely say 2NE1 tops my list. Yes, they are not as pretty compared to other girl groups and definitely acting cute not their style. But I love their songs and their 'craziness'. Kekeke. I like BEG coz of Narsha actually. I like her coz she has this bo-chup attitude and don't really care for her image just because she's labeled as grown up idols. She's so funny too!.. Of all the entertainment agencies, I think I like YG Entertainment compared to SM. Yes, SM might be bringing in big bucks but I thing YG entertainers really make my $$ worth spending with their top notch performace. Males singers with deep voice..errr..I dont think Daesung has that deep voice (unlike TOP).. lol..yes, I am TOP fan.. =).. And I agree with you Super Junior's Kyuhyun got very nice voice. Infact, I didn't notice that his group member Yesung also got nice deep voice. I only notice these Super Junior's Kyuhyun and Yesung got awesome voice via the show Immortal Song 2 shown on KBS. I love love love their voices~..

Haha actually i'm not a very hardcore fan of KPOP, as in i only watch live performances and am only interested in their singing abilities usually, unless the singer is very good in singing and is also super duper hot at the same time XD I guess i'm too picky, that's why i haven't really found such an idol yet lolz.

Hmm oh i meant daesung and kyuhyun have nice thick chocolatey voices haha. Very soothing and heartwarming.. <3

Streamen5260: wow u lucky hor can see them up close.. *jealous*

Jace: yes yes u r rite.. Me too can't wait.. Just announce today that they will b shown on oct 27..

Leo724: lol..u very high standard.. For me hor, if they got the looks and hot body, they already in my list..lol..

Btw, heard rumors that Beast will be coming to SG for the tvN event or something... If this is true, OMG! My GI KWANG will be coming!!! I definitely will try grab him if the rumors are true.. GI KWANG smile can makes my leg weak~~~

News on ticketing info for 2PM Singapore Concert!!!

2PM HANDS UP ASIA TOUR in SINGAPORE 2011:

19 Nov (Sat), 7pm, Singapore Indoor Stadium.

Tickets priced at $218, $198, $168, $138 will be on sale at Sistic

this Saturday 8 Oct onwards!!

2PM HANDS UP ASIA TOUR in SINGAPORE 2011 is organized by HYPE Records.

Official Radio Station: Radio 100.3

Updates in Blue..

15 Oct 2011 - Korean Pop Night Concert 2011 (Postponed to 30 November 2011)

October 2011 - TVXQ fan event (date to be announce later)

19 Nov 2011 - 2PM Hands Up Asia Tour in Singapore (Ticket Sales Starts 8 Oct via Sistic)

26 Nov 2011 - Teentop (Sundown Festival)-VIP tics sold out

29 Nov 2011 - Mnet Asia Music Awards (MAMA 2011)

End 2011 - Super Junior Supershow 4 [Date TBA]

Feb 2012 - Girls Generation Concert [Date TBA]

Updates in Blue..

19 Nov 2011 - 2PM Hands Up Asia Tour in Singapore (Ticket Sales Starts 8 Oct via Sistic)

November - Korean Pop Night Concert 2011 (Date and Venue TBA later)

Feb 2012 - Girls Generation Concert [Brought forward to December 2011]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

via wanbao: SNSD concert will be brought forward to December 2011 instead of initially Feb 2012.

308449_10150319387218406_685593405_8014926_767439868_n.jpg

2) Bigbang's GDragon has been caught taking marijuana.

gd.jpg

His agency official press release mentioned that GDragon tested that there is substance on his hair but not his urine check and mentioned this happens when they were in Japan whereby some jap guy offered GD a ciggie in the toilet and he took 2-3 puffs but sense it is not a normal ciggi and flush it down the toilet. Hope GD stays strong yeah!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rumours / No official Confirmation:

1) 2NE1 is coming to Singapore for a radio show on October 10 to 12.

2) Beast will be coming to Singapore for TvN Kpop Starhunt on October 23rd.

tumblr_lsa9cgWiEb1r0uy6vo2_500.jpg

Leo: spot on! Meet my boyfriend, his name is lee GI kwang..Lolz.

Keve: I might go although not a big fan of the beastly idol (just wants to see wooyoung in person..that's all..) even though If I am going, I might not buy the moshpit area coz am putting all $$$ for mama awards tics..

sigh..the rumours are NOT true.. *heartbreaks* *sadness overloads* arghh.. so today we got confirmation that Beast is not coming to Singapore on 23rd October.. I was devastated.. I have prepared what I am going to do when they come to SG especially to my boyfriend (imaginary) Gi Kwang!!.. :(

6uwla.jpg

Therefore, since I can't catch my Gi Kwang live.. this posting is just about him!!!.. I can't get enough of his looks especially his killer smile!!.. So, I'm sorry if this post is picture overloaded just on my boyfriend GiKwang.. :)

fullsizephoto145231.jpg

B2st-beast-b2st-17266056-799-451.jpg

b0131492_4dd538763c0f0.jpg

and here's my baby with some skin.. hehehe..

Lee_Gi_Kwang_Wallpaper_Shock_by_o0oxangelo0o.jpg

jk.jpg

w210086064.png

kikwang28.jpg

marie_claire_korea__kikwang_by_quinnxbritton-d3687cj.jpg

5406be8243e1e7647d0093deba1889f1_large.jpg

and my ultimate fav pic of him is this one.... *imagine I am the one opening the door and he show me with that shock looks..* kekeke

tumblr_lq8eht7Q3T1qfcdb4o1_500.jpg

so yeah.. I will definitely will meet him upclose live.. (praying that they will attend the MAMA awards this Nov *coz rumours says got 15 big name groups from Korea is attending*)

Here's a song which suits my feeling right now.. I NEED A BOY (funny parody by Gi Kwang and Jung Juri) Original song is by Taeyang - I need a Girl.

So in this video, I am not at all jealous coz Jung Juri is my all time favourite comedian. She's so damn funny and with her pairing up with my Gi Kwang = awesome.. lol.. (but I wish Gi Kwang would kiss me like that)..hehehe

Updates in Blue..

19 Nov 2011 - 2PM Hands Up Asia Tour in Singapore (Ticket On Sale now via Sistic)

Last Week of Dec 2011 - Block B (Singapore Promotion)

Dec 2911 - Girls Generation (SNSD) Concert)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

block-b.png

blockb3.png

Latest updates...

Guess everyone knew who Rain is right.. Well, today Rain officially serve his 2 years army terms. So, no more of Rain on the next 2 years. But before he enlist his army, he held his final concert in Seoul on October 9..

Today, many fans bid farewell to him (for now) and they will wait for him in 2 years time. (pics all credits to Soompi)

Fans from all over the world gathers to send him off this morning

209c8added01c601e47d8d96292de69f_large.jpg

344fcedfaf43aa853b4e6f164f35a738_large.jpg

and finally Rain arrived to go and serve his army...

347904bd8b39a24588aedebcd644ff51_large.jpg

take a bow...

d9fbb9486369d46f6b99932c60ce0436_large.jpg

87511cd359c853b9281b5cd3f583748d_large.jpg

so,..we'll catch more on Rain 2 years later and in the meantime, lets support MBLAQ coz they were the boyband group trained under Rain...

Latest updates in Blue.. confirmation on SNSD concert tour date.. 9 Dec 2011 - 8pm Singapore Indoor Stadium.

19 Nov 2011 - 2PM Hands Up Asia Tour in Singapore (Ticket On Sale now via Sistic)

9 Dec 2011 - Girls Generation (SNSD) Concert

Latest updates in Blue.. confirmation on SNSD concert tour date.. 9 Dec 2011 - 8pm Singapore Indoor Stadium.

KSiao! Do Let us know when theyre realasing the MAMA Award tickets =) Please ;) We all can go lol !

OK, latest updates.. MAMA tickets will selling this Friday 21st October!!! Die die must get!!.. lol.. I will updates upon receiving the confirmation of ticket prices and who will be attending the MAMA..

jace: me is going to SNSD concert as well.. hehehe

OK, latest updates.. MAMA tickets will selling this Friday 21st October!!! Die die must get!!.. lol.. I will updates upon receiving the confirmation of ticket prices and who will be attending the MAMA..

jace: me is going to SNSD concert as well.. hehehe

:o This Friday ! I hope its not too expensive !

:o This Friday ! I hope its not too expensive !

Yes, depending on the list of performers, there's a limit which I've set to buy the tickets. If big names like 2ne1 or BEAST is coming, surely I don't care how expensive it is and will grab the most expensive ones. Unless my biased is not performing, then cheaper tics will be good enough for me.

Anyway, the list of performers will only be released this Thursday 20th October .. 1 day before the ticket sales launch..*excited*

29 Nov 2011 - Mnet Asia Music Awards (MAMA 2011) (Tickets On Sale starting 21st October)

================================================

Those going to 2PM Hands Up Tour Concert in Singapore, here's 2PM Greetings for you..

OK, I shall start posting each week on my own personal preference of which I consider as good physique Korean male artist.OK, I am biased coz I will upload my favourite..:P For this week, let me introduce you to Hwanhee. Hwanhee-Hwanhee.jpg

Aigoooooooo.... just when I want to see more of him, latest news is that Hwanhee will be enlisting into the army on October 27.. Therefore, can't see him on screen for 2 years liao.. sigh..lucky those bunkmates who will be bunking with him..

Anyway, Hwanhee FIGHTING!!!!! Saranghae¬¬¬

K-pop fans, updates in Blue

29 Nov 2011 - Mnet Asia Music Awards (MAMA 2011) (Tickets On Sale starting 21st October)

9 Dec 2011 - Girls Generation (SNSD) Concert (Tickets will be on Sale 1st Nov 2011 via Sistic)

28 & 29 Dec 2011 - Block B (Singapore Promotion)

=================================

1) Official List of Performers for MAMA will be revealed tomorrow during Mnet countdown at 6PM KST (Singapore 5PM)

2) Ticket Sales for Girls Generation Tour Concert will be selling on 1st November 2011. Priority Booking available from 29 to 31st October for Samsung Mobile/Table customers and OCBC Credit/Debit Cardmembers.

Tickets will be priced at $218 for terrace and moshpit and $168 for balcony and partially restricted seats.

Only 5500 Tickets will be available on sale.

3) Block B Singapore Promotion -

28 Dec 2011 is Fan Meet and Greet / Hi-5 Session (7pm to 9pm)

29 Dec 2011 is Showcase (7pm to 9pm)

K-pop fans, updates in Blue

9 Dec 2011 - Girls Generation (SNSD) Concert (Tickets will be on Sale 1st Nov 2011 via Sistic)

=================================

1) Official List of Performers for MAMA will be revealed tomorrow during Mnet countdown at 6PM KST (Singapore 5PM)

2) Ticket Sales for Girls Generation Tour Concert will be selling on 1st November 2011. Priority Booking available from 29 to 31st October for Samsung Mobile/Table customers and OCBC Credit/Debit Cardmembers.

Tickets will be priced at $218 for terrace and moshpit and $168 for balcony and partially restricted seats.

Only 5500 Tickets will be available on sale.

3) Block B Singapore Promotion -

28 Dec 2011 is Fan Meet and Greet / Hi-5 Session (7pm to 9pm)

29 Dec 2011 is Showcase (7pm to 9pm)

K-siao: Where do you get those info from?? I went to sistic but cant find any info on snsd concert... =(

My friends (2ppl) & I confirmed going for the concert. Any1 else beside k-siao? We're thinking of getting the front seats...

K-siao: Where do you get those info from?? I went to sistic but cant find any info on snsd concert... =(

My friends (2ppl) & I confirmed going for the concert. Any1 else beside k-siao? We're thinking of getting the front seats...

I got the info from the organiser Running Into The Sun (Rits) facebook page. Here's the link and you can see the seating layout plan as well. The stage is HUGE!!..Minus point is that you can't choose your seats. =(

http://www.facebook....293190210694035

Edited by K-Siao

Updates in Blue

Date TBA - TVXQ fan event (date to be announce later)

=================================================================

According to SME FaceBook page, the TVXQ fanparty in Asia will start from Oct. As Singapore fanparty details are not announced yet, we guess that it will not be in Oct, instead will be held a couple of months later.

Latest updates on Mnet Asia Music Awards Tickets.

6276207756_3e7ca0a90b_z.jpg

Ticket Information

TICKET PRICE (Exclude Booking Fee) Standard (5000 Tickets available)

Cat 1,2 and 3 - S$198 - PEN A, B and C, Free Standing

Cat 4 - S$198 - Reserve Seat

Cat 5 - S$158 - Reserve Seat

Cat 6 and 7 - S$128 - Reserve Seat

Cat 8 - S$98 - Restricted View Seat

*2011 MAMA public ticket sales starts this Sat 29 Oct at SISTIC

TICKETS PRIORITY SALE!

(Available through all SISTIC outlets only.)

25 Oct - 28 Oct SingTel Subscribers or HTC Users

(5% Discount for 1st 500 Customers)

AchiYGZCQAAunAR.jpg

Guest Guest123

K-Pop Party @ Play Club tonight!

Door opens at 9pm. All the way until 4am on 25 Oct 2011 (Tues)!

A huge fan of 2NE1, SNSD, Big Bang, B2ST, SUJU, T-ARA, SECRET, SISTAR, SHINee, 4MINUTE, f(x) and more?

Come on down to PLAY tonight to experience the all night K-Pop spun by our famous DJ Funky T!

Cover Charges: $15 with 1 complimentary alcoholic/non-alcoholic drink.

See you guys there, saranghae~

Updates on Mnet Asian Music Award Tickets (MAMA 2011)

Today starts the priority booking via Sistic Counters at 10am and 45 mins later, all Cat 1, 2, 3 and 4 were sold out!! I managed to get Cat 4 tickets but not a very good location. They only reserve a few seats for public sales.

Those interested in getting MAMA tickets, please faster faster get your tickets when it officially opens for public sales this 29th October at 0001hrs (via sistic website).

*excited*

Updates in Blue

19 Nov 2011 - 2PM Hands Up Asia Tour in Singapore (Cat 1 and 2 Sold Out)

29 Nov 2011 - Mnet Asia Music Awards (MAMA 2011) (Priority Booking Cat 1,2,3, Sold Out, Cat 4 left single seats)

4 Dec 2011 - TVXQ fan Event (Indoor Stadium)

28 & 29 Dec 2011 - Block B (Singapore Promotion @ St James Powerhouse)

=================================================

1) TVXQ confirmed their dates for a fan party in SG on 4 Dec 2011. Source from their FB fan page.

90-tvxq-8rcy.jpg

It is rumoured that they will also coming for the MAMA awards.

2) Block B will arrive in SG on 27th Dec and depart on 29th Dec.

Tickets will be on sale online in November

VIP Package at S$350 (limited to only 20)

- includes showcase, autograph pass and photo pass

Autograph pass – S$68 (Includes CD)

Hi-5 – S$58 (Includes autographed poster)

Showcase – S$88 (1 category only)

Aigoooooooo.... just when I want to see more of him, latest news is that Hwanhee will be enlisting into the army on October 27.. Therefore, can't see him on screen for 2 years liao.. sigh..lucky those bunkmates who will be bunking with him.. Anyway, Hwanhee FIGHTING!!!!! Saranghae¬¬¬

So today, 27th October, mark the first step Hwanhee enlisted in the army..Japanese fans rented 2 coaches just to see him off.

20111027_hwanhee_army.jpg

So just before he enlist today, he is busy preparing a debut for his new idol boyband under a group called MYNAME.

9dc8818e840c2d609c8bbcac2af11047_large.jpg

They will release their first song title 'Message' tomorrow October 28th!! And Hwanhee won't be there when they release their song..awwwwww...But they will also make their debut performance at Mnet Countdown tonight!!..Here's a teaser from them..

K-siao: Where do you get those info from?? I went to sistic but cant find any info on snsd concert... =( My friends (2ppl) & I confirmed going for the concert. Any1 else beside k-siao? We're thinking of getting the front seats...

Sistic Pages for Girl's Generation Concert Tour is up..You may view it here.

Remember, priority bookings starts Tomorrow at 10am for OCBC Cardholders.

Sistic Pages for Girl's Generation Concert Tour is up..You may view it here.

Remember, priority bookings starts Tomorrow at 10am for OCBC Cardholders.

Thanx bro.... Can't wait to book it tomorrow morning... =) I was actually going to check SISTIC whether they have it online or not... but then I found your thread first... LOL.... Thanx again!!! I'll be going with 3others... how about u??

Jace, did you managed to get your tickets? I standby at my PC at 9.55am and when the clock hits 10am, SISTIC website starts to crash!!!.. And when I managed to get through at 10.15am, the tickets are all SOLD OUT!!!!!!!! I am soooo sadddddd!!!!!!!

Final hope: Wait till public sales open.. arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Jace, did you managed to get your tickets? I standby at my PC at 9.55am and when the clock hits 10am, SISTIC website starts to crash!!!.. And when I managed to get through at 10.15am, the tickets are all SOLD OUT!!!!!!!! I am soooo sadddddd!!!!!!! Final hope: Wait till public sales open.. arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Can't leh... sigh~ feels like all hope goes down the drain... will try again once in a while to see whether can buy or not... =(

i think there are still ppl like 'US' who's trying to get seats... whenever there are ppl trying to buy... others will see as selected... So i guess we have to wait till there's less ppl booking then we can start booking.... hopefully...

OK, Luckily there's still Running Man which is quite a entertaining show as well. Love their concept of variety~ Too bad Joonki left the show..my only eye candy.. lol..but HaHa aka Haroro still rocks!!! sv97892_0.jpg

UNCONFIRMED NEWS

The twit town (twitter) is in buzz coz there is news that Running Man will be filmed in Singapore on November 13 to 15.. If this really gonna happen, then Singapore is their 3rd country where they filmed overseas. 1st was Thailand and 2nd was China.

OMG, I will definitely stalk them if they come to SG and see their filming!! Unconfirm news also mentioned that they will shoot at Sentosa. Hope this is not just rumours..LOL..

Updates: received tweets from the PD of Running Man

@PDjay: 런닝맨 촬영으로 싱가폴에 간다는 얘기가 있던데요 아직 계획이없습니다. 싱가폴 팬여러분 죄송해요

(translation: Heard about the filming of Running Man in Singapore, but it has not been planned. Sorry Singaporean fans!)

Edited by K-Siao

Updates in Blue

19 Nov 2011 - 2PM Hands Up Asia Tour in Singapore (Cat 1 and 2 Sold Out)

29 Nov 2011 - Mnet Asia Music Awards (MAMA 2011) (Cat 1,2,3,4 Sold Out, left Cat 5 & 6)

4 Dec 2011 - TVXQ fan Event (Indoor Stadium)

9 Dec 2011 - Girls Generation (SNSD) Concert (Tickets Sold Out)

10 Dec 2011 - Girls Generation (SNSD) Concert 2nd Night (Priority booking on 2nd November)

28 & 29 Dec 2011 - Block B (Singapore Promotion @ St James Powerhouse)

===================================================

Jace, GOOD NEWS!

Girls Generation will perform a 2nd Night concert!!!! =)

1) Mnet will release the nomination for the award today at 4pm local time on their website. (From there we can aga-aga who will be coming to perform during the award show)

2) Girls Generation 2nd night concert ticket sales opens tomorrow at 10am via Sistic. Priority bookings for OCBC/Samsung phone/table customer. Max 4 tickets per transaction.

and now..for some breakfast...

"ZE:A‘s Dongjun became the youngest person to grace the cover of the November issue for the Korean edition of ‘Men’s Health’ magazine. Through the photoshoot, Dongjun revealed his muscular body – the result from many years of athletic training."-allkpop

20111031_dongjoon_menshealth.jpg

20111031_dongjoon_menshealth1.jpg

I tell you..this boy is sooo cute and yummy!!! just that he is short (compared to Korean guys standard) but the rest of him is perfect!..loves his smile and his very nice set of teeth.

2505dp4.jpg

20110822_singles_dongjun_1.jpg

I came to like him when first watching him in Dream Team Season 2.. awesome boy!!!

He's my November Man!!! I loveeee November~~~~

Oh..the list is out for Mnet Asian Music Awards..

List of Nominees (via IS Magazine)

Best Male Group: TVXQ, 2PM, Super Junior, Big Bang, Beast

Best Female Group: Brown Eyed Girls, 2NE1, f(x), SNSD, Kara

Best New Female Artist: Dal Shabet, Brave Girls, A Pink, Jang Jae In, Han Groo

Best New Male Artist: Kim Ji Su, Boyfriend, N-Train, Huh Gak & B1A4

Best Male Artist: Kim Bum Soo, Kim Tae Woo, Kim Hyun Joong, Sung Si Kyung, Wheesung

Best Female Artist: Kim Wan Sun, Baek Ji Young, Seo In Young, IU, G.Na

Best Solo Dance Perf: Kim Hyun Joong, G.Na, Hyun-A, Jang Woo Hyuk, Jay Park

Best Group Dance Perf (Male): TVXQ, Beast, Big Bang, Super Junior, MBLAX, Infinite

Best Group Dance Perf (Female): SNSD, Secret, T-Ara, 4 Minute, 2NE1, Miss A

Best MV: Big Bang’s “Love Song”, Brown Eyed Girls’ “Sixth Sense”, Sunny Hill’s “Midnight Circus”, Jang Kiha and The Faces’ “Just to Know Each Other”, UV’s “Itaewon Freedom”

Song of the Year: Kim Kunmo’s “It’s Sadder Than Yesterday”, Kim Hyun Joong’s “Break Down”, Davichi’s “Don’t Say Goodbye”, TVXQ’s “(Why) Keep Your Head Down”, 2NE1′s “I’m the Best”, 4Men’s “Once While Living”, Hyun-A’s “Bubble Pop”, Tablo’s “Bad”, T-Ara’s “Roly Poly”, Leessang’s “Turned Off the TV”, Mighty Mouth’s “Tok Tok”, Jay Park’s “Abandoned”, Baek Ji Young’s “That Woman” (Secret Garden), Beast’s “Fiction”, Big Bang’s “Tonight”, SNSD’s “The Boys”, Super Junior’s “Mr Simple”, Secret’s “Shy Boy”, Sistar19′s “Ma Boy”, IU’s “Good Day”, MBLAQ’s “Mona Lisa”, Lee Hyun’s “You’re the Best of My Life”, Infinite’s “Be Mine”, Yim Jae Bum’s “Love” (City Hunter), Jaurim’s “IDOL”, Jang Kiha and The Faces’ “Just Know Each Other”, Jang Woo Hyuk’s “Time is (L)over”, Clover’s “La Vida Loca”, Tae Yeon’s “I Love You” (Athena), Huh Gak’s “Hello”, 2AM’s “YWAC”, CN Blue’s “Intuition”, FT Island’s “Hello Hello”, G.Na’s “Black & White”, K. Will’s “My Heart is Beating”, Miss A’s “Goodbye Baby”, Simon D’s “Cheerz”, YB’s “Find the Dream Breaker”

Artist of the Year: Kim Bum Soo, Kim Wan Sun, Kim Ji Su, Kim Tae Woo, Kim Hyun Joong, Dal Shabet, TVXQ, Baek Ji Young, Boyfriend, Brown Eyed Girls, Brave Girls, Beast, Big Bang, Seo In Young, Sung Si Kyung, SNSD, SUJU, IU, A Pink, N-Train, Jang Jae In, Kara, Han Groo, Huh Gak, Wheesung, 2NE1, 2PM, B1A4, f(x), G.Na

Guest Saranghae

I would be bias here for a little and hoping those highlighted names in red would be awarded:-

Best Male Group: TVXQ, 2PM, Super Junior, Big Bang, Beast

Best Female Group: Brown Eyed Girls, 2NE1, f(x), SNSD, Kara

(They should've nominated T-ara and 4minute as well!)

Best New Female Artist: Dal Shabet, Brave Girls, A Pink, Jang Jae In, Han Groo

Best New Male Artist: Kim Ji Su, Boyfriend, N-Train, Huh Gak & B1A4

Best Male Artist: Kim Bum Soo, Kim Tae Woo, Kim Hyun Joong, Sung Si Kyung, Wheesung

Best Female Artist: Kim Wan Sun, Baek Ji Young, Seo In Young, IU, G.Na

(I'm in my dreammmmmm, DREAMMMMMMM, DREAMMMMMMMMMMM~)

Best Solo Dance Perf: Kim Hyun Joong, G.Na, Hyun-A, Jang Woo Hyuk, Jay Park

Best Group Dance Perf (Male): TVXQ, Beast, Big Bang, Super Junior, MBLAX, Infinite

(Spelling error: MBLAQ, not MBLA'X')

Best Group Dance Perf (Female): SNSD, Secret, T-Ara, 4 Minute, 2NE1, Miss A

(SISTAR should totally be nominated!)

Best MV: Big Bang’s “Love Song”, Brown Eyed Girls’ “Sixth Sense”, Sunny Hill’s “Midnight Circus”, Jang Kiha and The Faces’ “Just to Know Each Other”, UV’s “Itaewon Freedom”

Song of the Year: Kim Kunmo’s “It’s Sadder Than Yesterday”, Kim Hyun Joong’s “Break Down”, Davichi’s “Don’t Say Goodbye”, TVXQ’s “(Why) Keep Your Head Down”, 2NE1′s “I’m the Best”, 4Men’s “Once While Living”, Hyun-A’s “Bubble Pop”, Tablo’s “Bad”, T-Ara’s “Roly Poly”, Leessang’s “Turned Off the TV”, Mighty Mouth’s “Tok Tok”, Jay Park’s “Abandoned”, Baek Ji Young’s “That Woman” (Secret Garden), Beast’s “Fiction”, Big Bang’s “Tonight”, SNSD’s “The Boys”, Super Junior’s “Mr Simple”, Secret’s “Shy Boy”, Sistar19′s “Ma Boy”, IU’s “Good Day”, MBLAQ’s “Mona Lisa”, Lee Hyun’s “You’re the Best of My Life”, Infinite’s “Be Mine”, Yim Jae Bum’s “Love” (City Hunter), Jaurim’s “IDOL”, Jang Kiha and The Faces’ “Just Know Each Other”, Jang Woo Hyuk’s “Time is (L)over”, Clover’s “La Vida Loca”, Tae Yeon’s “I Love You” (Athena), Huh Gak’s “Hello”, 2AM’s “YWAC”, CN Blue’s “Intuition”, FT Island’s “Hello Hello”, G.Na’s “Black & White”, K. Will’s “My Heart is Beating”, Miss A’s “Goodbye Baby”, Simon D’s “Cheerz”, YB’s “Find the Dream Breaker”

(Either one will do!)

Artist of the Year: Kim Bum Soo, Kim Wan Sun, Kim Ji Su, Kim Tae Woo, Kim Hyun Joong, Dal Shabet, TVXQ, Baek Ji Young, Boyfriend, Brown Eyed Girls, Brave Girls, Beast, Big Bang, Seo In Young, Sung Si Kyung, SNSD, SUJU, IU, A Pink, N-Train, Jang Jae In, Kara, Han Groo, Huh Gak, Wheesung, 2NE1, 2PM, B1A4, f(x), G.Na

• Guest locked this topic