Guest fantasy bear

Recommended Places For Massage - Part 10

885 posts in this topic

Stocky VS fat .... What is the diffrence ???

If you look at the advertisements in New Paper, only certain men spa carry the words "certified therapists", and they are anjana men spa and oasis.

The other one I think is all in one men spa.

All spas in spore now have to so called 'certified therapists' be it ITEC, CIBTAC or WSQ. It's one of the conditions have to fulfill before they are given their license to operated.So these 'certified therapists' are just a name sake to keep their establishment running

Ya better go homebase massage. Many good one at HML. :thumb:

Has anyone tried Nic from shunfu or Steven from simei recently? Care to update on feedback?

Thanks!

Ya better go homebase massage. Many good one at HML. :thumb:

Stocky VS fat .... What is the diffrence ???

Usualy fat guy say "I'm stocky", Stocky guy say "I'm hunk".

Has anyone tried Nic from shunfu or Steven from simei recently? Care to update on feedback?

Thanks!

have they changed numbers. cant seemed to get through.

All spas in spore now have to so called 'certified therapists' be it ITEC, CIBTAC or WSQ. It's one of the conditions have to fulfill before they are given their license to operated.So these 'certified therapists' are just a name sake to keep their establishment running

I think each spa needs to have only one certified masseur for the licence. anjana, oasis and all in one do not have all certified masseurs. just advertisement only. I have went there before and checked them. Anyway, if the masseur massage skills are good, certified or not is not impt. Most imptly get your money worth. to be honest, we visit these places thinking they will do some decent massage.

Somehow if you get good massage like all in one, oasis or the male therapist, it would just be good massage but not erotic.

When it is lousy massage, it is not that it is erotic, but it is just done in a lousy manner with happy ending.

This is unlike what I experience in Taipei, Royal Spa, where the massage is both good, erotic and with happy ending. Never get to find this in Singapore.

Hey, whether they have one or many Is unimportant. We are not regulators to determine their certification. Just give me cute masseurs. Anytime!! I bother lah!

kiki4473 likes this

Somehow if you get good massage like all in one, oasis or the male therapist, it would just be good massage but not erotic.

When it is lousy massage, it is not that it is erotic, but it is just done in a lousy manner with happy ending.

This is unlike what I experience in Taipei, Royal Spa, where the massage is both good, erotic and with happy ending. Never get to find this in Singapore.

Totally argee .....

But then again, if we are looking for good massage, then wouldn't there be many more options than just oasis, anjana or all in one like spa espirit, mary chia urban homme, for him man spa, etc..

But then again, if we are looking for good massage, then wouldn't there be many more options than just oasis, anjana or all in one like spa espirit, mary chia urban homme, for him man spa, etc..

Not true. Depends on your wallet permits. Good massages can be found in hotels spas, homebased or even peoples park.

Pls state properly b4 u advertise hor..

Straight Massage..spa esprit, urban homme, for him man spa.

Gay Massage..oasis, anjana.

Pls state properly b4 u advertise hor..

Straight Massage..spa esprit, urban homme, for him man spa.

Gay Massage..oasis, anjana.

it's not about straight or gay massage. it's about " since no sex is done (at oasis & anjana), then there are more choices out there".

The quality & standard of massage at waterspa has gone from bad to worst. Dont bother wasting your $$$ going there

Is there any bear massage

During their opening week, they are quite good but subsequent visits, I don't think that good anymore...So well known spa doesn't equal to good. it is the therapist. also your luck. That's why i never sign any packages.

just to add, if you are looking for new masseurs try singapore db88 classified ads or local massage ads...I think your chances of getting good masseurs is higher than those ads here. that is if you have tried all the HML.

During their opening week, they are quite good but subsequent visits, I don't think that good anymore...So well known spa doesn't equal to good. it is the therapist. also your luck. That's why i never sign any packages.

Signing package is really that bad meh? I would get more out of signing up like freebies. That's cheaper than to patronize each visit. I'm sure u will feel like their Special Member so treatment will be different. More attention will also be given, right?

Signing package is really that bad meh? I would get more out of signing up like freebies. That's cheaper than to patronize each visit. I'm sure u will feel like their Special Member so treatment will be different. More attention will also be given, right?

Before sign anything can ... After sign everything cannot ... Scary!!!

The quality & standard of massage at waterspa has gone from bad to worst. Dont bother wasting your $$$ going there

Depends on which "therapist" you get lah.

Don't get Jerome though - the pinoy guy - his attitude leaves little to be desired.

Some of the others aren't too bad.

Wait long long la. What special member??? :rolleyes:

You ALREADY sign and PAID, do you think they need to sarkar you or provide special service??

Wait long long la. What special member??? :rolleyes:

You ALREADY sign and PAID, do you think they need to sarkar you or provide special service??

are u referring to these mens spas that ask customers who sign packages?

Most spas, before you sign, they treat u like god. Once you signed, you are at their mercy.. when u asked for a particular masseur, they will tellyou he is not avail. The standard generally will drop. Applicable to men's spas or unisex spas.. Almost all are the same. In the past, I tried many spas and foot reflexology.. at the end of the day, all are the same. Once you signed the package, you treatment will not be as good as before the package. Also doesn't mean you sign packages, you are special ok... don't dream on... It is those new customers that are being treated nicely because they haven't signed on the packages (or part with their money). Frankly speaking, once you signed and paid fully amount, who cares if you are coming or not because they already gotten your money. If you don't come, lagi better for them...safe time and energy... So don't be too gullible. Pay as you use, it might be more expensive but then you can choose to go or not to go or visit some other spas...don't have to be tied down..

attempted to get massage at this place last night. it is in the dirtiest building (ming arcade), reminded my of dim lim or peoples arcade. Directions also said it was next to hard rock cafe when it actually opposite. The place was very small and dominated by a bath tub that had spa jets. No massage table, just a mattress on the floor, which always worries me. Anyway, i met the guy who was in his forties. he says to me "do you know what sort of massage we provide?". Now I hadn't booked, so I say yes i think so, so he gets me price list. It says massage is 150, 60 prostrate, 60 for something rose essential blah blah. I go "hey this looks expensive' to which he says "oh it's not euro its sing dollars!! He goes OK whats your budget? I say I was thinking more 70. He says he does very unique and special massage that takes 2 hours that uses technique to realease sperm through prostrate massage but you have to turn up with clean anal. He can do something else from the outside. So I say how about $120 and we will do an hour? He says OK. Then I open my wallet to pay him and he see's I have stack of notes in there. I give him 120 then he starts to try to barter me up, saying that I will only get bare minimum for that money blah blah blah. So I say ok whatever and give him 150. Then he goes "the cost of massage is actually $350!!". implying I was getting some kind of bargain!! This is at 8.30pm on a Saturday night in a comepletly deserted shopping arcade!! So I say dude forget it, thanks anyway but I'm not interested, can I have my money back and I'll be on my way. Then there was a ten minute arguement why I virtually had to plead to get my money back. Not sure if anyone else tried this guy but he freaked me out big time.

Utopia carries a good review of this men spa.

It says that it provides a true bottom delight.

Utopia carries a good review of this men spa.

It says that it provides a true bottom delight.

I know that's why I went there. The review is actually a quote from somewhere else. Can't find any field report on it. Would like to hear what it's like, certainly was no spa more like booth at lucky plaza or orchard towers. Still that's not my beef, I think $150 for a first time place for 1 hour massage is more than fair, even if it is in sing dollars!!

Any good massage in Singapore?

If you are looking for good, professional massage without erotic distraction, in a men spa, and for a price range between $80 to $95 for one hour massage, then can consider Oasis, All in One or the male therapist.

If you are looking for something cheaper, say between $40 to $45, you can go to any massage shop that provide full body massage at People's Park Complex.

Any good massage in Singapore?

dont waste your time & $$$ going to waterspa. Lousy & bad

all these quoted are all without erotic distraction?

If you are looking for good, professional massage without erotic distraction, in a men spa, and for a price range between $80 to $95 for one hour massage, then can consider Oasis, All in One or the male therapist.

If you are looking for something cheaper, say between $40 to $45, you can go to any massage shop that provide full body massage at People's Park Complex.

It's completely outrageous! It's more like bargaining than truly enjoying massage service. If it's $350 n was a bargain like the owner claims, u better expect tip top spa condition. Massage on floor?? My goodness. Since u have wads of cash, go spend it at the newly opened Banyan Tree for $500 a massage as reported in the newspapers yesterday. Experience what ultra luxurious spa is at this kind of price!! Don't be a fool to lie in the floor.

I read somewhere that private space closed down with some customers angry with unfinished packages. Is this real?

Most spas, before you sign, they treat u like god. Once you signed, you are at their mercy.. when u asked for a particular masseur, they will tellyou he is not avail. The standard generally will drop. Applicable to men's spas or unisex spas.. Almost all are the same. In the past, I tried many spas and foot reflexology.. at the end of the day, all are the same. Once you signed the package, you treatment will not be as good as before the package. Also doesn't mean you sign packages, you are special ok... don't dream on... It is those new customers that are being treated nicely because they haven't signed on the packages (or part with their money). Frankly speaking, once you signed and paid fully amount, who cares if you are coming or not because they already gotten your money. If you don't come, lagi better for them...safe time and energy... So don't be too gullible. Pay as you use, it might be more expensive but then you can choose to go or not to go or visit some other spas...don't have to be tied down..

It is true, also for foot reflexology centre. I have experienced it before, when I just walk in and asked if I can have a foot massage, they said not a problem and can assign someone to me immediately, but when they see me producing my package card, they immediately said no available time slot and have to wait till 2 hours later, and then said to me that I should call up in advance to book. That is when I come to realise that they set aside a few of their therapists to cater to walk in customers. This is no wonder why when I first time walk in, I can have someone assigned to me readily. But that was also when after that first visit, I went to sign a package with them. Really regretted signing up the package.

It is true, also for foot reflexology centre. I have experienced it before, when I just walk in and asked if I can have a foot massage, they said not a problem and can assign someone to me immediately, but when they see me producing my package card, they immediately said no available time slot and have to wait till 2 hours later, and then said to me that I should call up in advance to book. That is when I come to realise that they set aside a few of their therapists to cater to walk in customers. This is no wonder why when I first time walk in, I can have someone assigned to me readily. But that was also when after that first visit, I went to sign a package with them. Really regretted signing up the package.

Wangyang and kenko both the same too. before package and after package totally different quality.. something not too bad but overall still not so good. after signing the package their behavior is like u want come don't like it don't come... after all money collected.

attempted to get massage at this place last night. it is in the dirtiest building (ming arcade), reminded my of dim lim or peoples arcade. Directions also said it was next to hard rock cafe when it actually opposite. The place was very small and dominated by a bath tub that had spa jets. No massage table, just a mattress on the floor, which always worries me. Anyway, i met the guy who was in his forties. he says to me "do you know what sort of massage we provide?". Now I hadn't booked, so I say yes i think so, so he gets me price list. It says massage is 150, 60 prostrate, 60 for something rose essential blah blah. I go "hey this looks expensive' to which he says "oh it's not euro its sing dollars!! He goes OK whats your budget? I say I was thinking more 70. He says he does very unique and special massage that takes 2 hours that uses technique to realease sperm through prostrate massage but you have to turn up with clean anal. He can do something else from the outside. So I say how about $120 and we will do an hour? He says OK. Then I open my wallet to pay him and he see's I have stack of notes in there. I give him 120 then he starts to try to barter me up, saying that I will only get bare minimum for that money blah blah blah. So I say ok whatever and give him 150. Then he goes "the cost of massage is actually $350!!". implying I was getting some kind of bargain!! This is at 8.30pm on a Saturday night in a comepletly deserted shopping arcade!! So I say dude forget it, thanks anyway but I'm not interested, can I have my money back and I'll be on my way. Then there was a ten minute arguement why I virtually had to plead to get my money back. Not sure if anyone else tried this guy but he freaked me out big time.

I am surprised you are willing to part 150 dollars for that kind of place. Are you think of "good extras" if not why would you spend 150 on a lousy place that most likely will not find good masseurs there! Utopia cannot be trusted becuase it depends on who is writing it. Maybe the owner himself. Even a top spas in singapore don't really charge 150 for a simple massage. I am sure you have deep pockets. Try use it wisely...

Roman M spa has long been forgotten. I'm surprised that the massage can be so so expensive given the sheer size of the shop n it's on the floor massage bed facility. I'll think twice before parting my money.

I mean, justify the cost if the shop wants a certain high price. I'll pay for good body or good looking or good u know what. If there's such a Massuer, please share in this forum. I'm sure a lot of responses for these qualities.

Is there any out there?

Roman M spa has long been forgotten. I'm surprised that the massage can be so so expensive given the sheer size of the shop n it's on the floor massage bed facility. I'll think twice before parting my money.

I mean, justify the cost if the shop wants a certain high price. I'll pay for good body or good looking or good u know what. If there's such a Massuer, please share in this forum. I'm sure a lot of responses for these qualities.

Is there any out there?

Wait long long.

hmm... is this some kind of a ghostly encounter? That spa had shut down since long time ago. There are no men spa in ming arcade anymore.

u mean u bother to go by to find out? how errieeee

u mean u bother to go by to find out? how errieeee

You are also quite silly, don't you know there are computers :smokin:

Depends on which "therapist" you get lah.

Don't get Jerome though - the pinoy guy - his attitude leaves little to be desired.

Some of the others aren't too bad.

The massage at waterspa has gone down drastically. the 'therapist' are now more keen of doing the extra service rather providing good & proper massage

I am surprised you are willing to part 150 dollars for that kind of place. Are you think of "good extras" if not why would you spend 150 on a lousy place that most likely will not find good masseurs there! Utopia cannot be trusted becuase it depends on who is writing it. Maybe the owner himself. Even a top spas in singapore don't really charge 150 for a simple massage. I am sure you have deep

pockets. Try use it wisely...

If utopia cannot be trusted, then where lies the truth? Here in BW? I don't think so too. Many irresponsible forum writers here too.

It's getting obvious.

If utopia cannot be trusted, then where lies the truth? Here in BW? I don't think so too. Many irresponsible forum writers here too.

It's getting obvious.

Then why are you here?

i live near this estate where foreign labour is abound. having been observing them, i decided to explore more yesterday. i found them & companionship closely knitted. i befriended one & started getting closer. soon i got a massage from him one day as he said i was feeling tired. my it was good. it treated him to supper & it was good. so sometimes, it's not difficult to seek out a massage when we tried. it's more fun & i enjoyed every bit with him. i give him a 6/10 for his effort. he introduce me to others & i'm sure others are going to massage me in time to come when i treat them well. the only objection is the dingy condition of the house settings, not conducive for a tired person to rest. i feel fresh coat of paint helpps. perhaps hygiene can improve better too!

is there a "stepping-massage" in SG? I mean the masseurs will step on ur back using their body weight and massage u using their legs where they will balance themselves holding on to the pole at the ceiling.

I tried once with my friends at Malaysia and the overall session was great. Just wondering is there any this type of massage in SG.

Local Chinese male masseur provides massage service with few years experience.

Stats : 38yo chn 171/ 68, no photo.

Outcall / In-house service available.

S$50/60min, S$70/90min

Operating Hours 1.30pm-10.30pm

Location Serangoon North

Duration per session 60 / 90 mins

Contact Number 84273242

Additional Services Optional

ANYONE TRY this guy ??? care to share???