Male HQ

Nature Walk In Singapore

abang

Hi,

We will do another Hike on 06 Sept 2014. This one is along the old train track corridor.

Either from Kranji to B. Vista or from Bukit Timah to Taman Jurong.

More details will be made known once we confirm the hike route. If you like to join, please PM me.

This Hike is good for people who appreciate nature, like to walk under the sun & forested area and enjoy hiking in small group. It will probably take 4-5 hours.

Hiking speed: Slow to Normal. (We are not rushing for time)

Time: 9am to 4pm (Expected time)

Recommended Attire: T-shirt, Hiking pants, Covered shoes.

(Be prepared to get a little muddy & mosquitoes kiss)

No fun/Sex activity.

Hi,

We have decided to hike from Kranji to B.VIsta, following the old railway track.

We will meet at Kranji MRT station at 930am on 06 Sept 2014 Sat morning.

The hike is expected to take 4-5 hours depending on our hiking speed.

(Be prepared to get a little muddy & mosquitoes kiss)

No fun/Sex activity.

Interested, please PM me.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

For general info:

Part of the Forest Walk is closed for repair and repainting. It is still accessible to public. Sadly due to landslide part of the original forestation had also been damage.

imagejpg1_zpsa9eee38d.jpg

imagejpg2_zps7d3cfc07.jpg

imagejpg7_zps9b28abb3.jpg

imagejpg8_zps65934c1a.jpg

Edited by shyc

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys. Me and my friends are planning to do a night hike at MacRitchie Reservoir (estimated 7-8km/ 3-4 hours) on 08 November 2014/ Saturday.

We are an amateur hiking group and we've done this hike earlier this year although just a part of the loop. Now, we're planning to finish it. If you're interested in hiking and nature, join us. Just PM me and I'll send the details. Everyone is welcome! =)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys. Me and my friends are planning to do a night hike at MacRitchie Reservoir (estimated 7-8km/ 3-4 hours) on 08 November 2014/ Saturday.

We are an amateur hiking group and we've done this hike earlier this year although just a part of the loop. Now, we're planning to finish it. If you're interested in hiking and nature, join us. Just PM me and I'll send the details. Everyone is welcome! =)

wow sounds fun... Any other infos?

• 6 years later...

Maybe not now. I want to focus my shirtless runners first once I satisfied I can organized one and start telegram group for it.

my plan is meet at king Albert station. Proceed to green corridor then take pic bukit timah railway walk to Clementi forest then take pic at tunnel. 

2nd will be new botanic park. 

3rd Keppel bay to Labrador 

4th kent ridge to mount Faber 

5th bukit batok nature park

6th macritchie long route