Male HQ

Small Dick Discussion (Compiled)

junxiang

On 30/11/2016 at 9:51 AM, kimlo777 said:

The smallest cock I have ever played with belonged to a body-builder/weight-lifter from Korea.  Won't mention names but you would have seen him in the Olympic Games in the early 90s.  It was not longer than 7cm fully erect and pencil thin.  But he can last a very long time and his precum drips like a leaking faucet.

That's true! Most Korean boys are not big but they are good at sex

Diversity is what makes us human. I am glad not every dick is the same size. That would be boring. People should just be happy with what we have and learn how to use it regardless of size. Of course I guess it's easy for me to say, since I'm a top, and don't care if the bottom's dick is small, medium, or large. I have never experienced the feelings of guys with small dicks, however, but I hope anyone who feels badly about his size can simply embrace who he is and use what he has the best way he can.

On Thursday, December 15, 2016 at 1:15 AM, CCK central said:

It's more to genetics rather than race. I'm a 6 feet 4 Indian and I have a 4.5 incher when hard. I'm hairless as well. So not all from the same race share similar mannerisms or physical traits. I've seen Chinese guys with packing more than 6.5

Yes agree is genetic. I m chinese, my ex bf chinese too & he is nearly 7 inches when erected. Wat amazed me most was he his genetic hairless below, really smooth & clear. I thought he did waxing or wat but he told me he has no hair grow below from young . 

I have a 2 incher when soft, looks like a peanut haha... when it grows it can be anything from 6 to 6.5, depending on how horny i am.

As a bottom, i do wish it was always tiny and soft. Once in a while, whole being fucked, it would shrink to its normal size and i love it. It can still leak precum when tiny and it makes me feel sexy.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/14/2011 at 1:22 PM, Avecinfuser said:

Mine is 5.5 inch when fully erect, but lately due to my weight gain I found out that it has become 6 inch!!! Do you think that is possible???

usually with weight gain, and due to more fats in the area around the crotch, your dick will appear shorter.  Quite the opposite!

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Guest GUEST said:

During my army I have a platoon mate. He is a handsome guy with lean nice bod, 6 packs , muscular bicep & also a part time model. Few of us always shower without closing door including him & normally during shower we will walk in & out the cubicle chit chatting while soaping ourselves. That is when I were surprise to see he had a small dick like the size of a primary one boy but he never feel embarrassing to show. 

Another one was 2 days ago at my work place toilet while I was urinating, 2 warehouse assistance guys came in. The one standing next to my urinal was about the age of early 40s & quite fit . When he turn his head to talk to his friend I turn my head to peep at his dick & saw he has a small crumple skin dick same like the size of a small boy .

To me big or small don't really matter, just like the above 2 guys they don't bother to hide their size. The most important thing is it can erect & use it during sex. 

truly agree

• 3 months later...
Guest smally

Met a small dick guy that day xD But he humped like a bunny. So weird to see his facial expressions so intense but I can't even feel anything hahaha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Slurpz

I had fun with a 18 year old, inexperienced, almost-virgin last weekend. His dick was thick but only about two inches long when fully erected. I love that kind of small size because it was so easy to take his fully dick and balls all the way into my mouth.

On Fri Jul 14 2017 at 0:35 PM, Guest Slurpz said:

I had fun with a 18 year old, inexperienced, almost-virgin last weekend. His dick was thick but only about two inches long when fully erected. I love that kind of small size because it was so easy to take his fully dick and balls all the way into my mouth.

Thats a cute size! 

2 hours ago, Boydsg said:

Hi. 

There is a small dick group. Join without any requirements like need to share pic etc. 

http://line.me/R/ti/g/VJzqBYPNn8

Dear Small Dick,

Do not post such ad here in the Main forum.

1 warning point for you.

Do that again and I will slap you with a big dick.

• G_M locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • 2 months later...
6 hours ago, hat0218 said:

A few days ago I have casual sex with a stranger in toilet and after sex he remarked that my dick is not big enough and he doesn't feel shiok while I penetrate on his ass. Really wtf it is my dick is around 5 inches when up.

I am sure your ego is hurt. I think you might have encountered a seasoned bottom whose ass is too loose for your dick. There is a difference between length and girth. You might be 5“ long but your thickness is not enough to fill the circumference of his ass thus giving him a "unfulfilling" fuck, which is akin to a small spoon stirring a big bowl.

So, fret not. Don't let a casual fuck caused you to doubt your life (怀疑人生). Not worth it. I am sure others would be happy with your 5", because you can't please everyone.

On the other hand, it does show how insecure you are and how "confident" you are as a top.
Trying reading on BW, how to be a good top and let no one doubt you or tell you that you are a lousy fuck.

If I were you, I would have told him off: "Hello, I am sorry that you felt my 5in dick isn't big enough for your loose ass. Kindly, go look into how to tighten up your ass first before you comment on others!".

Hope it helps!

Edited by GachiMuchi
typo

Guest Mission Impossible
5 hours ago, GachiMuchi said:

Ass. Kindly, go look into how to tighten up your ass first before you comment on others!".

Hope it helps!

Tight ass is rare in the market.  You are asking the impossible.

9 hours ago, GachiMuchi said:

I am sure your ego is hurt. I think you might have encountered a seasoned bottom whose ass is too loose for your dick. There is a difference between length and girth. You might be 5“ long but your thickness is not enough to fill the circumference of his ass thus giving him a "unfulfilling" fuck, which is akin to a small spoon stirring a big bowl.

So, fret not. Don't let a casual fuck caused you to doubt your life (怀疑人生). Not worth it. I am sure others would be happy with your 5", because you can't please everyone.

On the other hand, it does show how insecure you are and how "confident" you are as a top.
Trying reading on BW, how to be a good top and let no one doubt you or tell you that you are a lousy fuck.

If I were you, I would have told him off: "Hello, I am sorry that you felt my 5in dick isn't big enough for your loose ass. Kindly, go look into how to tighten up your ass first before you comment on others!".

Hope it helps!

So heartwarming to see a senior member sharing his  decades of wisdom and experience on how to clap back to those who said your dick is small.

Small dick is good for beginners to analor when warming up....short pain followed by pleasure... It's true that the feeling is not there and can feel like he is not in, especially since I am a chub (feels like he is fucking my butt cheeks, not my butt hole).

I am considered small,  so much so I became a bottom.. Everytime feel feel, when they feel my small dick, almost immediately hand on my head, pushing me down...6/10 all much bigger than me..

Guest kaypoh
12 hours ago, drektster said:

measure by bone pressed. i think most will have at least 15cm. maybe some of us sit too much.

tell you, you are dreaming

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/31/2021 at 9:06 PM, hat0218 said:

A few days ago I have casual sex with a stranger in toilet and after sex he remarked that my dick is not big enough and he doesn't feel shiok while I penetrate on his ass. Really wtf it is my dick is around 5 inches when up.

Probably, his ass was too loose that can fit in a tennis ball.

Don't read and response to guests' post

Just wondering. Anyone here tried cockpump or go massage to make ur dick thicker or/and longer.

I know malay got this massage call urut batin. Saw in some Malaysian tweeters that they went for the massage with special ointment (minyak lintah, etc) and they say, they see changes is length and girth. And also saw/read somewhere b4 that cock pump with enlargement ointment regularly can have difference in length and girth. Wondering anyone here have experience like that. Anyone in Singapore that you know offer such urut batin?

• G_M locked this topic
  • 5 months later...
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • G_M locked this topic