Male HQ

Small Dick Discussion (Compiled)

junxiang

all the while I thought for Chinese, 5" dick is rather small.

Lately I met a real gorgeous 23yo boy, rather nice body, good look, but got real small dick, maybe abt 4".

I just met another bear, 1.8m, 80kg. sat besides me while I was driving, I touch and feel his dick- like nothing leh. reminds me of a gal's private part, no bulge.

when I finally got to see it, I was really shock, size about the size of my thumb's first section, one inch plus. I felt so paiseh, dunno how to react.

anyone got similar encounter?

I met a lot of them and they are very good in different ways to compensate. I like them very much.

Many of them are not bottom and they say I am wasted to be a bottom when I have a "big" cock. But they are also not top but very good strong tongue to use as cock. If I cannot find a good top then they can do better than a lousy top. They give me a tongue massage all over my body and the tickling is very shiok. I tell them I surrender with my hands up and they can do what they want with my body. The best is they like to tongue fxxk me doggy. When I moan and tell them they are better than most tops they are so happy that a man can "die" in his hand.

Guest Ironrod

I met a lot of them and they are very good in different ways to compensate. I like them very much.

Many of them are not bottom and they say I am wasted to be a bottom when I have a "big" cock. But they are also not top but very good strong tongue to use as cock. If I cannot find a good top then they can do better than a lousy top. They give me a tongue massage all over my body and the tickling is very shiok. I tell them I surrender with my hands up and they can do what they want with my body. The best is they like to tongue fxxk me doggy. When I moan and tell them they are better than most tops they are so happy that a man can "die" in his hand.

Are you trying to say they are good in "Rimming" and you enjoy "Rimming"?

Are you trying to say they are good in "Rimming" and you enjoy "Rimming"?

It is better than rimming. It is really tongue fxxking.

Sometime I get a lousy top who finish too fast or make me too pain so I did not cum and he dont care and left. I dont want to find another top because already so pained. Then I purposely look for a little bird for tongue massage me to less the pain. The lousy top has a big cock and he already opened my hole big big roughly causing me pain. My hole already so open but pain even a tongue can get in but must rim me first to massage the pain.

He will slowly lick me until I shiok and steamed. Then he will slowly suck me and rim me till I legs open wide wide. They suck very very good can the whole cock in his throat and feel his warm and wet throat still moving. Then his fingers still tickle my balls and hole. Shiok.

But must repay him by telling him when I ready to shoot because he dont want me shoot inside his throat because he want to tongue fxxk me to shooting. When I almost want to cum he will push his hard tongue deep inside my hole and I feel electric shock till I cum.

Even good tops never rim and suck me so good before. Only finger until I ready open they use their cock to attack me. I like it better than tongue fxxk. But if good top open my hole I sure want him to fxxk me finish. But if lousy top will open me big big and then tongue fxxk can happen. Because tongue fxxk if my hole not open big very difficult.

Tongue fxxk become my second choice always after a bad fxxk. Not say big cock is always good fxxk. Some big cock only know how to make me pain. They think their big cock is so proud they never learn to foreplay the bottom. Only know to quickly fxxk it in. They dont care we pain, the more we pain the more proud he feel we willing to pain for his cock.

I guess it's just a bad stroke of luck? I'm not sure. So far the ones I've been seeing are rather reasonable, like 5 inches and more.

This is too funny! junxiang said he can't feel anything after touching and feeling his you-know-what and then you said "Just a bad stroke of luck"... The bread I'm eating is all over my monitor now. Too funny!! LOL!!!

Actually to me, the girth is more important than the length :) It makes a hell lot of difference.

Well said and it SURE does!!!

Guest Gay reporter

all the while I thought for Chinese, 5" dick is rather small.

Lately I met a real gorgeous 23yo boy, rather nice body, good look, but got real small dick, maybe abt 4".

I just met another bear, 1.8m, 80kg. sat besides me while I was driving, I touch and feel his dick- like nothing leh. reminds me of a gal's private part, no bulge.

when I finally got to see it, I was really shock, size about the size of my thumb's first section, one inch plus. I felt so paiseh, dunno how to react.

anyone got similar encounter?

As the saying goes, life is like a box of chocolate, you can't tell what is inside the box. It is more apt to apply such logic to cock inside the pants, and when you unzip them (like opening a box of chocolate) do prepare for huge surprises. :ph34r:

As the saying goes, life is like a box of chocolate, you can't tell what is inside the box. It is more apt to apply such logic to cock inside the pants, and when you unzip them (like opening a box of chocolate) do prepare for huge surprises. :ph34r:

That saying dates back to 1994 when Forrest Gump was making tons of money at the box office. I bet if he's real, the stupidity still remains. Now we need to change that to "Life is like a cock in a pair of pants. You'll never know what you're gonna get"

• 3 months later...
Guest frustrator

i have been to sauna last thursday and met few hot guys who happen to be bottom. so bad that three of these hunky guy run out from room once they touch my soft cock. my cock tend to be small when its soft, jus like a children's tool. even its erected, its only 4 inches.

i adi get used to the sensation of getting sucked in order to have a erection. one of these guy is the cutest hunk i have ever seen on earth, so so so my type. but i lost my dignity when get rejected by a cute hunk. it ends up tat i jus simply choose a bottom tat i dun like n fxxk like crazy n cum into his mouth. i feel so sad, usually when i go suana, i never fxxk anyone who is my type, only manage to get those i dun have much feelling. is it my fate that i cant find someone i like because of my small cock. the god is cruel, there is nothing i can change with my size......

maybe i jus destined to be alone for the rest of my life.......sob

Guest frustrator

is it true that those gorgeouse hunky bottom only hungry for big cock? its really hurt when i imagine he sucking off another guy big cock and workship it like God, then ride on it so actively in the room......whenever i think of it, i feel there is no hope for me.......

this is a silly topic, getting sillier if u r talking in inches. pls use cm instead. it is more precise and specific. pple keep saying that he has a 6-incher, and u ask another guy and he said the same. are all dicks made from the same factory, measured to perfection? that they come in 5, 5.5, 6. 6.5 "? dick sizes are not ISO-ed.

1 inch is 2.54cm. 1 cm is quite a difference. so pls switch to metrics, and say mine is a 14.5cm, his is a 13, that guy is a 16cm. inches is a american term, frankly quite out of date outside US. mm and cm are more precise.

Edited by meinanzi

i do not trust measurements given online. many said they are 7" or 6", but it is always shorter. seeing is believing.

though, in the end it's how he use it not how big it is that is important.

i recall reading somewhere that the average size for Chinese is 4.7 inches.

For those of u who claim to have 7, 8 or 9 inches (or ever bigger), do your measurements include the size of your balls?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Ang Moh with a huge Dick

Large dicks are enticing visually when it comes to blowing or playing 69 but other than that not much use.

Too painful to be fxxked by a monstrous dick and if u r a top, a btm with a huge dick does no wonders.

agreed, most guys can not suck my cock for long as it hurts there jaw and they need a rest, and when I fxxk them I have to keep stopping as it hurts them, iv only found one guy here that loves it when I fxxk him fast and hard

• 2 months later...
Guest sad person

i hate myself being born with short cock, 4 inches

being rejected so many times because of this(i like go sauna)

other ppl seem to have good time in sauna but i'm de only one pay to buy torture.....

i am top, but i like muscular bottom.....

however muscular bottom always go for top with long cock

there is one time tat i have bring a hunk into room but once i reveal my cock, his smile gone n straight away turn around n go out.....i'm so hurt.

after tat, saw him went into room with another skinny guy. feel so hurt( i train so hard to have muscular body but lose to a guy put no effort in work out but blessed with a long cock)

i have phobia now everytime i look at muscular guy in sauna.

its been almost a year i dun have sex n dare not to go sauna anymore. every time i think of sex i feel i so sucks. i jus dun deserve to have sex with one i like.

i dun have mood to go gym anymore(useless to be muscular but with only small cock). i think i really hopeless, hope i can get cancer as soon as possible since its wrong to kill myself.

my fren keep asking me to become bottom. thx but its jus not my preference......

my life really really sucks......i hate being a gay now.....i hate it i hate it

dont worry, i m sure there are other macho marys who are muscle worshippers rather than cock worshippers.

Your Mary will come.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest sad person

its been 6 years i waiting for my marry, but he never come.

now, i lost my sick pack, pectoral line getting faded......even harder n harder to attract ppl

i always pray to hav longer cock next time or hope tat my life now is jus a dream......but at the end, i lost my faith

Guest sad person

You sound very depressed. Is this a fair statement?

yes, i m depressed. hardly can have good sleep

asking myself why why why i am chosen to be gay, to be short-dicked guy.

i suffering from self denying all my life.....

thinking of goin c doc but de consultant fee put me aside.

problematic life, poor family, only son in de family, conservative family, conservative self, short-dicked, gay, not strong player on bed, poor achievement in career.........

Guest guest

problematic life, poor family, only son in de family, conservative family, conservative self, short-dicked, gay, not strong player on bed, poor achievement in career.........

Your personal pain is coming through loud and clear. I think these feelings have been going on too long in your life and I fear you have been spiralling down into a darker place. I worry the further you spiral the longer the climb up. The good news is there are brighter days ahead but you may need some professional intervention.

How does these thoughts fit with you?

Guest sad person

Your personal pain is coming through loud and clear. I think these feelings have been going on too long in your life and I fear you have been spiralling down into a darker place. I worry the further you spiral the longer the climb up. The good news is there are brighter days ahead but you may need some professional intervention.

How does these thoughts fit with you?

professional intervention??

u mean there is free advice i can get?

i earning only 1300 a month....

Guest guest

professional intervention??

u mean there is free advice i can get?

i earning only 1300 a month....

Have you checked out the website for Oogachaga? http://www.oogachaga.com/

You can call and make an appointment to speak to a counsellor. Operating from Tuesdays to Thursdays 7pm to 10pm and Saturdays 2pm to 6pm OCMSM Hotline: 626 86 626

Does this give you enough to start exploring or do you wish to discuss other options?

My friend... You seriously need to speak to someone professional that can solve your problem.

Contact the MOH social worker, they might be able to help you. Posting here won't solve your problem, ppl here will only suggest idea which bring you into more trouble.

Pls contact then ASAP, no worries they won't suggest you to attend any "meet-the-people" session to share your small dick issue with your grassroots leader or MP.

Guest happy gay

dun worry and sad you can come to have with me fun at the NTU ( ONE-NORTH PARK BOUNA VISTA ) steam or suana if you a member there on saturaday around 10.30 am

and wait for you and be friend. Do come darling

Not worry friend, am sure there is somebody out there will like you, anyway be happy you have it and you are healthy, As for myself I do not care you have big or small dick as long as I like it - so please do not feel depress - Be happy who knows your right one will there with you tomorrow. -Scala

scala

Guest guest

dun worry and sad you can come to have with me fun at the NTU ( ONE-NORTH PARK BOUNA VISTA ) steam or suana if you a member there on saturaday around 10.30 am

and wait for you and be friend. Do come darling

This is bad advice; not to mention selfish that you would try to exploit this man's pain for your self-serving sexual needs. The highest priority for "Sad Person" is to start to explore his personal issues in a safe environment with a preofession so he may start the healing process.

Guest guest

My friend... You seriously need to speak to someone professional that can solve your problem.

Contact the MOH social worker, they might be able to help you. Posting here won't solve your problem, ppl here will only suggest idea which bring you into more trouble.

Pls contact then ASAP, no worries they won't suggest you to attend any "meet-the-people" session to share your small dick issue with your grassroots leader or MP.

I fully endorse what SOS has said. An MOH social worker is a great option and should seriously be considered.

Guest guest

Sad Person:

The best advice I can give you is that happiness is an internal journey. My personal experience is true happiness does not come form external factors.

Personal growth is hard work and can be painful but anything worth having often is. In my opinion you need to focus just on you. Find some support that will allow you to start this journey. the last thing you need to focus on is trying to find a relationship or even casual sex. Take this rich opportunity to learn about yourself and nurture yourself. In time the right person will come into your life but you should not look for this for maybe upto 1 year. Consider 2011 your personal growth year.

Guest sad person

I fully endorse what SOS has said. An MOH social worker is a great option and should seriously be considered.

those social worker anti gay or homophobia?

wat if they ask me to be bottom as the only way out?

Guest Yue Li

other ppl seem to have good time in sauna but i'm de only one pay to buy torture.....

there is one time tat i have bring a hunk into room but once i reveal my cock, his smile gone n straight away turn around n go out.....i'm so hurt.

after tat, saw him went into room with another skinny guy. feel so hurt( i train so hard to have muscular body but lose to a guy put no effort in work out but blessed with a long cock)

its been almost a year i dun have sex n dare not to go sauna anymore. every time i think of sex i feel i so sucks. i jus dun deserve to have sex with one i like.

i dun have mood to go gym anymore(useless to be muscular but with only small cock). i think i really hopeless, hope i can get cancer as soon as possible since its wrong to kill myself.

my fren keep asking me to become bottom. thx but its jus not my preference......

Thats not the end of the road. You can go for manhood therapy, it will helps u. :thumb:

Guest Guest

those social worker anti gay or homophobia?

wat if they ask me to be bottom as the only way out?

I don't know but dought it. However, that is why I suggested starting off with oogachaga. It a place to start and they are gay friendly. I know from personal experience.

I need to go to work but would like to continue to support you in your journey. I don't know how to do that.

May i suggest less time in the gym and sauna and more time doing something to upgrade your career skills. THis is what happen when u dont study hard during school.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Guest Guest

I don't know but dought it. However, that is why I suggested starting off with oogachaga. It a place to start and they are gay friendly. I know from personal experience.

I need to go to work but would like to continue to support you in your journey. I don't know how to do that.

What I mean by "I don't know how to do that." is I don't have anyway of contacting you unless you had an email. I just don't know how wise it is to post it on a public forum.

Guest Dick?Brain?

Hey friend,

I had seen cocks as small as 2 to 3 inches (erected) and the legendary 'pencil dick. small and thin.

You are a giant standing next to them.

You are bound to meet size queen in sauna.

At least, you are not groped to check your size while standing.

Dun like your cock size defined you. U R bigger than that :)

Guest Ironrod

I feel weird when some guy keep stressing on the length of the dick.

One fact, woman DO MIND the size so please do not think if u are str8 u would be better off.

I always like small cock i thought less painful anyways 4 inch is NOT REALLY THAT SMALL, why fret?

The main problem i see is, you didn't really go for love instead you go for sex that's why ppl do not treat you like a person.

It's just go market and choose goods and if the whole objective is sex then you cannot blame anybody whom goes for bigger and best in the market right?

I am sure if you approach the issue properly, I am sure you will find somebody whom likes you as you are - as a person not a dick.

Guest Guest

i am slim and i like my top guy to be muscular or meaty guy but they always like guys the same type...

You should go read up on how to deal with insecurity. Problem tends to be magnified 100000 times

when you are too focus on it. I seriously swear that yesterday, my pimple was the size of a 50 cents coin when

i keep staring at it in the mirror.

4 inch is ok anyway, not that big but functional. Improve on your skills and foreplay.

Guest Guest

kill myslef? i hope i have the courage to do so.....

but i so sucks tat i scare of pain......i really sucks

Better dun kill yourself, you may reincarnate and wake up with a clitoris(Chee Bye Cherry or Abalone Pearl) which is about 1/4 inch big.

Or if u r Taoist, you could go to temple and pray to god your pee pee will grow bigger.

Maybe you also can meet with your MP to ask him/her to write a letter to MOH to ask for free/discounted penile implant surgery

. Remember to check the address, MOH not IMH, Okay?

U can also exercise your cock, pull your cock 100 times before you sleep and when you wake up. While doing so, picture this big cock in your mind and say loudly " I have a big cock, I have a big cock, I have a big cock......". if u r not comfortable with english, u can also use mandarin " Wo De Niao Hen Da" or hokkien or teochew "Wo Ye Lan Chiow Jin Toa" Sorril, cannot help u in Cantonese/Kek/Hainanese bcoz I dun even know how to say cock in those dialects!

Also must change your diet, eat lots of banana, cucumber but no chilli. U dun want to have a long but slender cock, right?

Yes, my gandma said can rub chilli on the cock to make it grow. Use fresh chilli and pound it into paste. No wonder my grandfather, father, brother have 6 to 7 inch thick cock. Dun use the packet chilli sauce from Mcdonald, does not work.

U r on my prayer list now and I will ask my cell group members to pray for you twice a day.

Pls measure your cock daily and update me if there's any growth.

God bless u and your cock.

May i suggest less time in the gym and sauna and more time doing something to upgrade your career skills. THis is what happen when u dont study hard during school.

OK there is no point crying that you are now having lower paper qualifications because of your lack of conviction to study during your earlier days.

What is more important is to seek ways to upgrade one's skills!

You may check with NTUC on how to obtain SDS subsidy to improve yourself through attending evening and/or weekend courses. Those Skill-development funded courses will improve your well-being altogether.

And stop whining that you are a no-body.

Start be a somebody if you put in some hard work!

• G_M locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked this topic