Male HQ

Small Dick Discussion (Compiled)

junxiang

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As a top, do you:

(1) Prefer to screw a btm with a small and soft dick because it gives you the feeling that he is completely submissive to you and his most important sex organ is his hole and not his weak dick.

(2) Prefer to screw a btm with a big and hard dick because it gives you a sense of conquest because even someone who is more virile than you is willing to be penetrated by you.

(3) Totally not bother about the dick size and hardness of your btm at all.

For me, it is (1).  How about you?

On 21/04/2016 at 2:20 PM, 96miniboy said:

there are some small dicks in cruise club 

Met a top there some time ago. Nice smooth body with a devilishly charming face. Went into a room and bam - less than three inches long and thin like my thumb. He was a top, but I barely felt anything as he pounded away. Usually I feel quite a lot of pain during anal but with him it was literally nothing, just like getting fingered. Had to moan and pretend I was enjoying it, even though he was really bad at topping. He came within two minutes without me even realising. He wanted my number but I don't think I can handle sex with a guy like that. I'm not a size queen and I wouldn't mind if he made an effort to pleasure me but he didn't. Small dicks are ok but the guy attached to the dick is more important at the end of the day.

12 hours ago, Guest said:

Met a top there some time ago. Nice smooth body with a devilishly charming face. Went into a room and bam - less than three inches long and thin like my thumb. He was a top, but I barely felt anything as he pounded away. Usually I feel quite a lot of pain during anal but with him it was literally nothing, just like getting fingered. Had to moan and pretend I was enjoying it, even though he was really bad at topping. He came within two minutes without me even realising. He wanted my number but I don't think I can handle sex with a guy like that. I'm not a size queen and I wouldn't mind if he made an effort to pleasure me but he didn't. Small dicks are ok but the guy attached to the dick is more important at the end of the day.

I think face and body is first thing come to me but not size haha

13 hours ago, Guest said:

but read above all is about face and bod!!!!!!!!!!! so cruel

to have a penetrative sex, a decent length is needed....

On ‎26‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 4:18 PM, lovehandle said:

but read above all is about face and bod!!!!!!!!!!! so cruel

to have a penetrative sex, a decent length is needed....

Of course, who would like to be screw by a big fat dick attached to a big fat ugly guy.

Reading all the above, do all btm here really dun mind a small dick top?

Yes...good look, nice bod, your dream man, but after all clothes removed u see an erected dick of 3inches.....U REALLY DUN MIND?  Reality answer please.

I doubt they will answer

Even though,

reality and dreams differ for sure

While goin out w a handsome small dicky, and fantasizing (w/o sex) and showing/bragging with friends, I think they would still choose a handsome face and nice bod over a long dick
-> btw , I have seen sauna customers chatting with others in sauna: "Come , come let me show u my bf pic"

Gdness , I doubt that is the truth! with a bf still loudly announce to the whole world that he has a bf, with so many of us eavesdropping his loud publicity

On April 28, 2016 at 0:23 AM, Guest said:

Yes...good look, nice bod, your dream man, but after all clothes removed u see an erected dick of 3inches.....U REALLY DUN MIND?  Reality answer please.

I am flex top, I really don't mind esp if I have real chemistry with the top. What's more important is how hard his dick is. I rather have a solid hard 3 inch than a semi hard 7 inch. Actually I don't like large dick, painful for the ass and tiring for the mouth.

On 4/30/2016 at 6:45 PM, Guest said:

I am flex top, I really don't mind esp if I have real chemistry with the top. What's more important is how hard his dick is. I rather have a solid hard 3 inch than a semi hard 7 inch. Actually I don't like large dick, painful for the ass and tiring for the mouth.

How about a good looking guy with a toned bod who has a small and soft dick?  Can still have fun with him?

• 3 weeks later...

This gay guy who's been dumped 6 times last year

because of his penis size tells his story.

tumblr_nzlxkf1QLc1qfuxm9o1_1280.jpg

It’s the age-old question: does size matter? For the partners of this Reddit user, apparently so.

Keen to get his experiences off his chest, the message posted yesterday (29 December 2015) is titled ‘I have been dumped by 6 different guys this year because of my penis’. In it, the writer discusses the cruel treatment he has received from lovers once they’ve see him naked, admitting his sexual encounters have left him feeling suicidal.

The post has already attracted 145 comments, with many of them positive and supportive, including some from men who also think they have small penises.

To read the original post in full, scroll on. Be aware the language is explicit and might not be suitable for reading at work.

When I was younger I thought my penis would get bigger and go to normal size. It didn’t. I started puberty late, but it still barely grew. It was only in my last year of high school that I accepted nobody will want to have sex with me. I’m also kind of ugly, so for relationships I have nothing going for me. I consider myself a top but when I first had sex I bottomed with clothes on because I was too embarrassed for him to see it.

Hookups were never really my thing. I get a little nervous before hooking up with someone who I don’t really know, so Grindr was never my thing. I took the more classical [approach] (or something), and would date for a little bit and fuck when the moment felt right.

The first guy I was with I began dating in the middle of January. He implied that he goes slow as well, so we dated for a month and a half. By the time we had sex, I was embarrassed but I really liked this guy so I took my clothes off. He lost all of his enthusiasm and only finished out of pity. He texted me the next night saying it couldn’t work because of my penis. He was the first person who I might consider a boyfriend in my life, and I was right – nobody would really like me.

I dated guy #2 for about a month. When we went to his place to have sex I could see he was disappointed. He picked up his phone and said there was an ’emergency in the family’ and left. When I was home he told me that the sex wasn’t satisfying enough. I knew it was for the same reason as the next guy.

Guys #3, and #4 were pretty much the same story with only slight variations.

Guy #5 was really handsome and had a huge cock. I was crazy that I landed a guy like him, but by the time we were going to have sex with me naked (I only gave him BJs before) he was visibly weirded out by my penis. We didn’t do anal, but he did finish and leave. He didn’t message me for a week, and he texted me out of the blue saying that he prefers guys with ‘comparable’ penis size to him. I was so hurt I didn’t respond.

Guy #6 was pretty much the same story except he got back to me the day after.

Why do I even continue? Out of 7 people (one guy from last year too), I have a 0% chance of making it past sex. I live alone, my family hasn’t talked to me in years, I only have a few friends, and I get dumped and sometimes even shamed for my penis if I try to pursue a romantic relationship. No, I do not want to bottom – it usually hurts a fair amount and I don’t find it pleasurable. I can’t top, because my dick is probably too short for penetration. Why should I go on? I’ve been a relatively active dater this year, and every single time it’s been more or less the same story. Why do I even wake up in the morning knowing I’ll never find companionship? If I’m discreet with my suicide I’ll hopefully be dead long enough so the hospital workers (if I’m found) won’t have to see this disgraceful body.

To see the original Reddit post with comments, go https://www.reddit.com/r/askgaybros/comments/3yn0mt/i_have_been_dumped_by_6_different_guys_this_year/

Some users have suggested the man in question is suffering from depression and should seek professional help, while others have advised taking up exercise and the gym to boost self-confidence. But the responses we most rate are the following:

‘My boyfriend has a smaller than average penis and I love him unconditionally. It’s him and his personality that I love, not his dick.’ 

‘It’s fucked up that people treat you so shitty based on a trivial reason. Some day you’ll find someone who loves you just the way you are, and they won’t care about your penis size. If I loved someone, I’d make it work. That’s what real love is.’

Source: http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/the-gay-guy-whos-been-dumped-6-times-this-year-because-of-his-penis-size-tells-his-story/#gs.XKD1eBg

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

haizzz people trippin about penis sizes, even if the size like nutmeg it shouldn't be problem. that means more reason to find a way to pleasure both partners. it's usually a challenge so be creative. why do people commit suicide just because they got small sizes? no one would know unless u show them:doh:

On 28/04/2016 at 0:23 AM, Guest said:

I have more then my share of 3" and you will be surprise how many there really are in the 3-4 inchers range majority of the time tough you can hear many a bravado tall tales here. And plenty of "slim jims" too. Did it stop me from letting them fuck me? No because many I gotten to know even when I do my ONS nude ride around the park and do get into sexual encounters with those I click. Because we click I let them have their way with me. It does not work always as it can slip out when thrusting too far out but I am fine. I may not have as much fine then someone with a really good girth and length but the company is good and some appreciate it alot if you are patience. Some have a hard time keeping it hard due to embarrassment while fucking and go soft. But if you click and be nice and understanding, they gain some confidence and really start to get into it with you. I have long ago had a few who come to look for me at the park as they know I would not reject nor make fun of them.

I use to be a good 5 incher and I was topping as much as I bottom. But as I age with diabetes, erection is not easy but being more a pure btm it is fine. And more are not into having a big cock on me as they fuck me anyway. heheh. In case I want to fuck them back and that scare the tops more LOL. As you lose the size ad you don't enjoy being a btm then you have to be content with doing what you can with those who understand you and not mind a smaller dick ( maybe a regular who express he does not mind it so you can seek him out) or DIY. Sure there are not many other options left but it is not end of the world.

If the insensitive ones here want to make fun of you, let them. Hiding behind a screen is not hard to hide what you really have or don't have. All that matters are those you finally hook up with.

I don't believe in relationships so why would I mind since I get to choose a new one every once in a while.. odds are I get as many good sizes one as I get the small ones... and that's not counting the big super long anal toys and veggies I have on the side heh.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

17 hours ago, upshot said:

I have more then my share of 3" and you will be surprise how many there really are in the 3-4 inchers range majority of the time tough you can hear many a bravado tall tales here. And plenty of "slim jims" too. Did it stop me from letting them fuck me? No because many I gotten to know even when I do my ONS nude ride around the park and do get into sexual encounters with those I click. Because we click I let them have their way with me. It does not work always as it can slip out when thrusting too far out but I am fine. I may not have as much fine then someone with a really good girth and length but the company is good and some appreciate it alot if you are patience. Some have a hard time keeping it hard due to embarrassment while fucking and go soft. But if you click and be nice and understanding, they gain some confidence and really start to get into it with you. I have long ago had a few who come to look for me at the park as they know I would not reject nor make fun of them.

I use to be a good 5 incher and I was topping as much as I bottom. But as I age with diabetes, erection is not easy but being more a pure btm it is fine. And more are not into having a big cock on me as they fuck me anyway. heheh. In case I want to fuck them back and that scare the tops more LOL. As you lose the size ad you don't enjoy being a btm then you have to be content with doing what you can with those who understand you and not mind a smaller dick ( maybe a regular who express he does not mind it so you can seek him out) or DIY. Sure there are not many other options left but it is not end of the world.

If the insensitive ones here want to make fun of you, let them. Hiding behind a screen is not hard to hide what you really have or don't have. All that matters are those you finally hook up with.

I don't believe in relationships so why would I mind since I get to choose a new one every once in a while.. odds are I get as many good sizes one as I get the small ones... and that's not counting the big super long anal toys and veggies I have on the side heh.

You have made very sensible comments.They're all so positive.

I used to perform with my slightly under 6 inch long tool which was quite thick. In the last few years I have been on medication for several ailments, including an enlarged prostate. This medication inhibits the production of testosterone. Therefore I need another pill to help me when I need to have sex. 

When my tool is flaccid its just like a button. Can be quite embarrassing at times, but I've learnt to live with it.

Anyways, I prefer to bottom whilst trying to hide my flaccid button. 

I never laugh at another person's tool no matter what size he is. Nor do I try to put him down.
Over the years I have seen all shapes and sizes, Some pointing to the right or left when erect; some long and thin; some short and thick, etc......

I used to have my hairdresser BF take care of my needs even tho he was hesitant at first as he had a smaller tool. I encouraged him by telling him that its how he performed over how small he was. This emboldened him and he ended up giving me the best sex I ever had from another man.
Your comments are very timely as there are many people out there who are unsure of themselves.

Thank you.

Sadly we drifted apart as I was growing older but I wished him well and I hope he is still enjoying his time.

On ‎25‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 0:54 AM, upshot said:

But if you click and be nice and understanding, they gain some confidence and really start to get into it with you. I have long ago had a few who come to look for me at the park as they know I would not reject nor make fun of them.

Just by first meet at the park, u start to know them well?
but upshot, u mentioned in your profile that "I rarely just know and then fuck kind of guy. "

also, u hve diabetes? are u older than 40yo??

2 hours ago, lovehandle said:

Just by first meet at the park, u start to know them well?
but upshot, u mentioned in your profile that "I rarely just know and then fuck kind of guy. "

Let me clarify that I am only more naughty AT THE PARK that is the only exception and many of the guys I hook up, there are many I will not do with but end up chatting. Many that also started as chat and I got to like them and we end up doing..

But in Blowing Wind, I am a lot difference as this is where I have hung out for a really long time and thus more careful (and better behaved heh) Here  I don't get to see the person first but his pen name and hard to tell what that person is unless you have been writing each other a long time. I also want to keep tings "classy" here hahahah.  silly maybe I know. But it seem a good test of that person's honest intent with you. Plus I am not as horny for fun all the time. I am just different when I am in here.

I am surprised I get better chat session with people I meet in the park then in here especially those who PMed me. 90% which is about a quick hookup intent but they try to disguise it as want to share some interest with me or to be friends. And even though I have a long written profile painstakingly wrote about me so you know who I am and what I am looking for but still ends up being asked things I already mentioned there. So where is that real interest really ? heh

Many I try to get them to start off with chic chat on PM before moving on to meeting or meet and fun.. EVEN THEN, show little interesting in a conversation. INother words, the interest loses it's steam as the only intent was only one thing. To get a quick hook up. Thus.. they are on the HUNT more then about knowing that person besides hunting for fun. To me that is more troubling though I understand there are those who only come inside here to look for quick fucks and totally nothing else. That's a more risky animal I am more frighten of then those in the park and then those I would filter and be mindful... as slutty as I might get and get into some fast action.

Oh and during days long ago when I would take on hook-ups via online.. many a big words and claims about big dicks and can fuck me looooong time.. almost all turn out to be big big lies. heheh... Some cant get it up, some will last only seconds and some have small dicks and yet they hold it between fingers and wave it at me asking me to get their big cock a good suck and that they will tear my ass a new one once they are done with me. hahahahah.... too many precious old stores.

Those who have seen me cycling nude at the park for years will tell you I don't pick people as easily as it sound ( as compared to BW) and I can be seen talking long time with people. New folks get some tips from me about the park and where to be or info about the park, the police and the trouble makers etc.  Sometime it starts off totally just chatting and some how it ended up doing something even with btms just to help them cum by HJ as some don't like getting BJ by others (especiall by another btm) and since I can not fuck them, that is the least we can do heh.

Just count yourself lucky if you can find a big one sometimes but most times.... many I know are usually in the 3-4inches.. and some who try to give you LONGER stats.. they try to measure from tip right down to the base at the balls to get another inche to add to the final figure LOL. If I did that kind of sneak measuring technique long ago, I also will have like 7 inches hahahahah

Edited by upshot
Typo and Clarity

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

2 hours ago, lovehandle said:

Yes and Yes heheheh....

On 26/05/2016 at 7:18 PM, Yas1950 said:

I used to perform with my slightly under 6 inch long tool which was quite thick. In the last few years I have been on medication for several ailments, including an enlarged prostate. This medication inhibits the production of testosterone. Therefore I need another pill to help me when I need to have sex. 

When my tool is flaccid its just like a button. Can be quite embarrassing at times, but I've learnt to live with it.

Anyways, I prefer to bottom whilst trying to hide my flaccid button. 

I never laugh at another person's tool no matter what size he is. Nor do I try to put him down.
Over the years I have seen all shapes and sizes, Some pointing to the right or left when erect; some long and thin; some short and thick, etc......

I used to have my hairdresser BF take care of my needs even tho he was hesitant at first as he had a smaller tool. I encouraged him by telling him that its how he performed over how small he was. This emboldened him and he ended up giving me the best sex I ever had from another man.
Your comments are very timely as there are many people out there who are unsure of themselves.

Thank you.

Sadly we drifted apart as I was growing older but I wished him well and I hope he is still enjoying his time.

I know this guy just one time at the park. He was watching me blowing another guy with whom we already had a long conversation before we started being notti. He watched for some time till I motion he can touch me. He did not want to take his pants off for me to touch him till stop blowing and start to take his belt out and unzip. He has a really small one like 2.5 inches and he is a top according to him. He knew it was hard for him to fuck but earlier that night he already managed to get off one time with another guy sometime place before driving his lorry to the park heh. He just relax about and then spotted us. He got curious and on closer look since he was not stopped her got excited. But he has cause big hands and as I went back to blowing the other guy, I try to jerk this guy but he was only half hard. Being bent over, I had my ass up and he ended up with two fingers up my ass and finger fucking me. Bring usually lube even when I am not expect any fucking. I do that as I ride on my leather seat saddle bike. So entering me as not a problem and since I am always clean he happily help giving me a damn good fuck. By the time the other guy finish, I restart jerking him back as he shove his two fingers in me till he came though not much since it was his second. He said he would love to try me anal another time if I was there but so far we never managed to meet up again.

Guest Guest

As a bottom, i actually prefer small dicks. Hurts less and very easy to get me hard. Big ones are painful and makes you have a natural tendency to push it out 

On ‎26‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 7:18 PM, Yas1950 said:

When my tool is flaccid its just like a button.

On ‎26‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 7:18 PM, Yas1950 said:

When my tool is flaccid its just like a button.

Yas
are u a top ? U let your bf enjoys w others?

I think it is fine to have Cialis esp for your case
but I don't think low testosterone is the sole/main reason for erectile issues
but more of  these issues : incld psychological

Physical causes of erectile dysfunction

In most cases, erectile dysfunction is caused by something physical. Common causes include:

• Heart disease
  • Clogged blood vessels (atherosclerosis)
  • High cholesterol
  • High blood pressure
  • Diabetes
  • Obesity
  • Metabolic syndrome — a condition involving increased blood pressure, high insulin levels, body fat around the waist and high cholesterol
  • Parkinson's disease
  • Multiple sclerosis
  • Peyronie's disease — development of scar tissue inside the penis
  • Certain prescription medications
  • Tobacco use
  • Alcoholism and other forms of substance abuse
  • Sleep disorders
  • Treatments for prostate cancer or enlarged prostate

Btw,
Prolonged bicycling, which can compress nerves and affect blood flow to the penis, may lead to temporary or permanent erectile dysfunction

Psychological causes :

The brain plays a key role in triggering the series of physical events that cause an erection, starting with feelings of sexual excitement. A number of things can interfere with sexual feelings and cause or worsen erectile dysfunction. These include:

• Depression, anxiety or other mental health conditions
  • Stress
  • Relationship problems due to stress, poor communication or other concerns

Guys, know your "bro" well and not the other kind of bromance

How Erections Work

When you are not sexually aroused, your penis is soft and limp. During sexual arousal, nerve messages release chemicals that increase blood flow into the penis. The blood flows into 2 erection chambers made of spongy tissue (the corpus cavernosum) in the penis. The "smooth muscle" in the erection chambers relaxes, which lets blood enter and stay in the chambers. The pressure of the blood in the chambers makes the penis firm, giving you an erection. After you have an orgasm, the blood flows out of the chambers and the erection goes away.

Self test:
http://www.healthline.com/health/erection-self-test#Follow-Up5

As a btm, I've come across not so competent tops, and these are what they said to me:

1) If they cannot get hard - they said that they had cum earlier, this was their second encounter for the day

2) If they cum too soon - they said that they had not cum for many days, and hence cum within a short time of topping

3) If they have small dick - they said that I did not arouse them enough, and that their dick would be larger with other btms

4) If they failed to enter my hole - they said I was too nervous and close my hole too tightly

5) If their dick slipped out - they said that my hole was too loose as it got screwed by too many others

There is a hair restoration product that contain a certain ingredient which is effective in getting hair to grow for those with male pattern baldness.. problem is the side effect is erectile dysfunction. I can't recall that ingredient at this time as it slop my mind. Will update when I managed to find it. It is at the tip if my tongue but it just slips me heheh...

Update: Merck's Propecia which contain Finasteride (not definitive but worth checkout)

Edited by upshot

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Zhong Yu

Hi, I'm 22 now, and am always wondering if I have a small penis cause I think I do. When it's erected maybe arnd 10.8cm...

Here are pics of my dick flaccid n erected:

Can anyone tell me if it is normal?Thx. Or if anyone has a penis like mine. I think it's quite a stupid qn but I just feel insecure. 

• G_M locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked this topic