Male HQ

Small Dick Discussion (Compiled)

junxiang

Guest Smalldicked

Any1 into small tool ? mine very small , abt 1-2" when soft with long skin like little boy one , when erected is about 4-4.5" uncut but skin can be pulled back , some said mine is thick when pull back, but i think it normal. Personally I prefer dick > 5" to suck on :P

• 2 weeks later...

Alamak ! That guy in the photo was old news. I can't really recalled about him. But he was like a paid model for nude shot. That photo was quite old so I don't think you found him in that mentioned sauna. Most probably, you got the wrong guy.

Men love to brag about their cock size. Trust me ! Average asian guys are mostly 4 to 5 inch when fully erected. So don't feel inferior if you falls into this category. It's very normal. But I'm not saying there aren't any big ones around. Brag all you can till you pull down your pants. I heard enough of big ones. What's really big is your ego. Your ego makes you think you have a big cock. Wake up !

Seriously, two weeks ago I saw a 1.85metre big built hunky malay guy in the gym shower room. He was cruising at the shower with the shower curtain opened widely. I took a peek and I was amazed that his un-erected circumcised dick was about one inch. I would say it's tiny. The size of a man's dick is never proportional to his body size. That's the rule of thumb one. Secondly, neither can you look at person's fingers or thumb to gauge his cock size. It's never accurate. Rule of thumb two. I'm sorry to say that I find that most malay guys have small dicks. Is it due to the circumcision at puberty ? Or circumcision should be done after a man reached adulthood. I always think that circumcision at puberty is bad. Once the foreskin healed, the skin tissues around the glans penis tightened. Will that hinder the growth of penis at the puberty stage ? I don't know.

The smallest dick I encountered in my life gave me a mix feelings. Yes ! Two inch fully erected and has a small circumference at the shaft. I name it pencil dick. First reaction was a surprise. Second was a feeling of compassion for him. Questions popped up in my mind. How a man gonna face the world and his bed partner if he has a 2 inch erected dick ? Sigh ... I always believe god is fair. If you don't have a big dick, you will be compensated with other things in your life. Maybe you will be filthy rich. Ha ha ... A man may have a big dick but his character rots to the core. As long you have a dick, you can play with it and you should be happy with. LOL

Edited by ixmog

Some guys are growers and some guys are showers :)

I have seen some really hung guys that when erect, isn't any much longer or bigger. Just kinda went from 180 degrees to 90 degrees. Plus for hung guys, from my personal experience, they have a more difficult time sustaining an erection longer periods of play. guys who are showers on the other hand seems to be permanently perky once you get it up.

At the end of it, be it a 2" dick or a 10 incher. It is the confidence the man carries that matters.

Love. 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest Sam

I fiind smaller dicks very sexy. Those about thumb size - erected, about 3cm to no more than 6cm - to be extremely desirable. Like to caress them, touch them and see them cum. At times, even tempted to lick a little. I am talking about those belonging to adults. Anybody has a similar fetish to these cute dicks?

Guest Guest

yeah, esp big muscular men with small dicks. very cute.

Shiok to fxxk them n c their dick swaying(not much but still) to the rhythmn of my thrust.

Always cum when i see them flacid(like a button)on hunks. OOOooooooo ......

Guest Mature UncutChub

I fiind smaller dicks very sexy. Those about thumb size - erected, about 3cm to no more than 6cm - to be extremely desirable. Like to caress them, touch them and see them cum. At times, even tempted to lick a little. I am talking about those belonging to adults. Anybody has a similar fetish to these cute dicks?

What about a mature chub with very small uncut dick?

Guest Guest Sam

Regardless of whether the smaller sized dick is on a chub or a hunk or average built body, I find them all cute and desirable. Of course it would be even better if the owner has a cute face, I would be even more inclined to suck it till it spurt juice.

Anyone care to share experience?

No, imho what's really important is a nice face. It's horrible to see a cross-eyed, leprous, snaggle toothed guy with a visage even his mother would not love on his knees sucking at one's dick.

dicks- big or small are just dicks.

But then there is this condition known as a micropenis. Look it up, there are small dicks then there are guys who have micropenises. Sad, cos even penetration is impossible with such tiny tiny dicks.

Edited by PaterTenebrarum

I don't have a big dick (5.5 inches fully erect), either, and at first it really bothered me and made me horribly shy and at times, utterly depressed. At one time, I was even thinking of going for surgery or buying one of those strange dick-growing pumps but I never had the money to do either. However as I got older, it mattered less and less to me. What does matter nowadays is how much fun my dick brings me!

I think it was a matter of eventually letting go of my own inhibitions and expectations that made me learn to be happy with myself, so if you are unhappy now because you don't have a big dick now, take it from me. It won't be a big problem when you learn to accept your body and be happy with what you are.

Old and experienced but always ready for naughty fun! 

Guest Gemini

Why dun we gather all short cute tools to meet up?

yar maybe we should organize a non sexual private party anybody interested? :-)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hlogan

its been 6 years i waiting for my marry, but he never come.

now, i lost my sick pack, pectoral line getting faded......even harder n harder to attract ppl

i always pray to hav longer cock next time or hope tat my life now is jus a dream......but at the end, i lost my faith

sweetness comes after bitterness

cheer up ><

Guest Thaiboyz

I came across various sizes and shapes of dicks. To mention the extreme, I remember encountered a hunky top with an erected 3 inch dick. Since he claimed to be top we only could perform mutual Jo fun. I did his dick by my tumb and index fingers :) I didn't uttered any comments not wanting to hurt his ego. However in my mind, he better off be a bottom :P

The other extreme i met a cute army boy and wow he got a 9 inch giant dick. Tat was my first time encountered such size for a chn guy ( I Nvr try with a westerner). Thanks god he was a bottom, I fxxked him while grabbing on his fully erected 9 inch or more dick like a car handbrake till he shot his load like a fountain :P Again in my mind, he better off as a bottom as not many guys able to take his size :P

Guest the 60s

I fxxked him while grabbing on his fully erected 9 inch or more dick like a car handbrake till he shot his load like a fountain :P

I also had an experience with a guy with huge tool .... at that moment, I was like back in the 80s playing in the arcade - twisting the joystick in front of the game machine :lol:

Guest sweetchocostick

Seriously, two weeks ago I saw a 1.85metre big built hunky malay guy in the gym shower room. He was cruising at the shower with the shower curtain opened widely. I took a peek and I was amazed that his un-erected circumcised dick was about one inch. I would say it's tiny. The size of a man's dick is never proportional to his body size. That's the rule of thumb one. Secondly, neither can you look at person's fingers or thumb to gauge his cock size. It's never accurate. Rule of thumb two. I'm sorry to say that I find that most malay guys have small dicks. Is it due to the circumcision at puberty ? Or circumcision should be done after a man reached adulthood. I always think that circumcision at puberty is bad. Once the foreskin healed, the skin tissues around the glans penis tightened. Will that hinder the growth of penis at the puberty stage ? I don't know.

Actually its true that most malay guys have small dicks. Whether it has anything to do with circumcision at puberty or not is still open to anyone's guess but compared to other races we do have smaller/shorter dicks tho some make up for it by being nice and thick girth-wise. I'm a chub with a 2" when soft which grows to about 5" when hard with a liking for uncut cocks simply becoz i love playing with the foreskin.

Actually its true that most malay guys have small dicks. Whether it has anything to do with circumcision at puberty or not is still open to anyone's guess but compared to other races we do have smaller/shorter dicks tho some make up for it by being nice and thick girth-wise. I'm a chub with a 2" when soft which grows to about 5" when hard with a liking for uncut cocks simply becoz i love playing with the foreskin.

I don't think it's fair to say malays have small dicks. I have had my share of cut malay dicks and while I have seen the small ones (less than 4 inch fully erect), I have had the pleasure of getting fxxked by some very large ones in excess of 7 inches and thick too.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Guest sweetchocostick

I don't think it's fair to say malays have small dicks. I have had my share of cut malay dicks and while I have seen the small ones (less than 4 inch fully erect), I have had the pleasure of getting fxxked by some very large ones in excess of 7 inches and thick too.

Thats why i said MOST not ALL.

This is curious. Almost all the Malay men I've bedded have had dicks at least 6 inches in length. At one time, I had a Malay bf whose manhood was 7.5 inches long and quite thick, too.

Old and experienced but always ready for naughty fun! 

Guest passer-by

I like small dicks. 4 to 7 inches are ok for me. But I have a fetish for low hanging balls!!!

i dun hv a big tool, only about 4.5inches when erected. Used to fancy big ones because they are different from mine...

However now, i prefer a 4-5inches dick.. much easier to handle, which gives more pleasure in whatever front or back job..

A cut dick that size would make me weak..

Guest thick head

well mine is almost 6-8in...roughly 15cm. no joke

15cm only 5.9 lnch.. you know 8 inch is how much my friend? above 20cm ok..

seriously people around here either don't know how to measure or they are very insecure about their penis size..

i mean my dick is around 12.5cm when erected.. that's only 5 inch at most..

and i have seen so many dick before and not many is bigger or longer than mine by a lot!!! so i guess really..

average is around 4 inch to 6 at most.. i mean average .. keep seeing people post 8, 9 blah blah blah..

Guest Thaiboyz

Why get so depressed with a 4 inches dick functional dick? Those muscle Mary who rejected you are simply size queens. You got upset becos of tat ? Wat about those which suffered from erection problems so much so Tat even V can't help much? A tight bottom will Be in heaven with Yr dick size if you Hv great skills. I believe to be a great tops must Hv great skills to keep his partners happy. So stop complaining on ur size and polish up Yr skills :) you will be in hot demand including those muscular barbies :))

i fxxk a ang mo whose dick is 9-10 inches and very thick!!!! He himself was surprised i want him to fxxk me, he even asked a few times to make sure, but i was so horny i did not care. Its hurts badly and worst he did not enter me fully at all. So sometimes big is no good.

I am a fat guy, use to think nobody liked me. Never had sex until late twenties. Only found out about chub chasers quite late and managed to have sex with a few hunks, guys that are definitely out of my league. The first time a handsome guy rejected a few advances by other good looking guys, just to be with me, i was so happy. We made love several times and talk like long lost lovers.

Dont think big dick is what everybody wants, as i thought hunky / slim guys is what all gays wanted. I can tell you there are guys with small dick fetish.

i fxxk a ang mo whose dick is 9-10 inches and very thick!!!! He himself was surprised i want him to fxxk me, he even asked a few times to make sure, but i was so horny i did not care. Its hurts badly and worst he did not enter me fully at all. So sometimes big is no good.

I am a fat guy, use to think nobody liked me. Never had sex until late twenties. Only found out about chub chasers quite late and managed to have sex with a few hunks, guys that are definitely out of my league. The first time a handsome guy rejected a few advances by other good looking guys, just to be with me, i was so happy. We made love several times and talk like long lost lovers.

Dont think big dick is what everybody wants, as i thought hunky / slim guys is what all gays wanted. I can tell you there are guys with small dick fetish.

How fat r u?

Mind to share your weight and height or your BMI?

Thanks.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I ever fxxked a muscular guy, defined chest and 6 pack abs but his cock was only like 3-4 inches when hard. But when being fxxked, it was so damn hard, literally rock hard. And while rocking on me, he sprayed and sprayed his cum without touching himself. Messy night cos his cum landed on my face and hair. Advantage of having small cock ?

• 2 weeks later...

i think im only close to 3inch when erect...

i'm sad. everyday i think about it.. and get depressed. ive nvr managed to venture out to do stuff cause im always so self-conscious about myself.. doesnt help im on yo-yo diet too.. ahhhh.. sucks to be me

Why depressed? Not everybody is a (sick?) size queen.

I've met lots of guys with "arguments" smaller than yours, who were wonderful to f..k with!

Lots of things are so much more important! Looks, humor, intelligence, skin, face, smile...

And be careful with your erratic diet!

Cheer up!

• G_M locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked this topic