Male HQ

Wearing Denture

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Anyone here wear denture? i m wearing a one tooth denture as I broke a tooth near the front long ago, im 30yo only.

dentist recommends me to drill a fake tooth but i dont like the idea of a fake thing stuck in my gum and it may not last also.

One of my front teeth is made up of 90% resin ever since someone in secondary school chipped off most of it.

It's not exactly a denture but well, it glows in ultraviolet light. :whistle:

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Guest Guest

One of my front teeth is made up of 90% resin ever since someone in secondary school chipped off most of it.

It's not exactly a denture but well, it glows in ultraviolet light. :whistle:

oh then u go clubs/bars sure can see the tooth shining.

Anyone here wear denture? i m wearing a one tooth denture as I broke a tooth near the front long ago, im 30yo only.

dentist recommends me to drill a fake tooth but i dont like the idea of a fake thing stuck in my gum and it may not last also.

i suggest you make the denture again?

drill is PAINFUL & expensive & need to maintain too

• 4 years later...

That is expensive. Mine is around that same price but it is the entire thing. I usually remove my denture during BJs as my partner loves without it while I'm sucking his tool and also kissing.

altho toothless grandpa/grandmas give the best blow jobs... or so i've heard....

grandpas to the front plse.

On 2/9/2016 at 10:56 AM, Sinon said:

I meet a guy in a sauna,has dentures...awkward moment since it keeps falling off..drill is ok.its not that painful.theres anesthesia.and you wont worry the dentures fallling off when u take a bite.hahaha

Edited by puppyfart

An implant is a good investment. Have had mine for a decade and have no problems with it. 3-plus k may sound expensive but if I recall correctly, you can claim from Medisave a certain amount (might be wrong, been so long). Same logic cost-wise as - should I go for lasik or stick to contact lens. One time cost vs same effect but with daily maintenance cost.

but ultimately, it's your comfort level.

:-)

This is what I witnessed last weekend:

i was walking home and I saw a bangla working walking in the opposite direction (towards me). 

He coughed and his denture dropped out from his mouth into the road. It was not a full set. Just 2-3teeth; rather small piece of denture. He could not stopped fast enough and ended up stepping on his denture. Luckily, it was not broken. 

He picked it up and put it back into his mouth without even cleaning it!!! Ewww. 

• Guest locked this topic