Male HQ

All About Peeping / Voyeurism (Compiled)

Guest Guest_guest

45 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

This is like telling your doctor, "loctor, loctor, I tell you secretly that I a gay you know?" "Can you also let me see your Kkj?":doh:

I "luv" bluerunner!!!!!!!!!!!!! muak muak muak!!!

Finally somebody said out what I felt deeply about the asking of doc by Demarko

and there is nothing to admire for such actions
it is as good as I peeing into the mouth of Lee Hsien LOOONG at the streets of orchard , it is not funny, not admirable at all
if it is admirable - Amos is (Amos yee)

I m so afraid of offending DeMarko, but I have nothing against him at ALL
and there is a v unique grp of Flamers (they have some patterns) who have been flaming me non-stop
Demarko, you should also try consult your HOD/Supervisor and ask him such questions: u as a snr/supervisory lvl should ask him: when I m peeing, I would luv to show more concern to my juniors/fellow workers and luv them to a deeper extent, watching over them

when I m working, could I luv my jnrs/workers More , show more concern, hold their hands and guide them?
While in co. events like sports or Fancy dress, can I help them change and washup?

it s commendable right??????????????????????????? Wat s wrong w asking supervisor about caring and concern then? since asking a doc is extremely apt!Luv and caring our male workers is not illegal
Demarko, don't blame me, u should know my intention of showing care and concern towards your qn

All I did was to share facts and truths, honestly and integrity, never have I lied to anyone and what is wrong w me sharing candidly ?

All I did was being truthful , NOT hurtful

the only correction (if he allows) that I hve for Bluerunner is

the red font:

it shd be Lor GHun, Lor Ghun ....not locter, locter
Though I know wat u r driving at , my mum read Orange as Orleng, radio as Laylio...

DONT flame me,dont

I think all men would 'peep' just out of curiosity.  I remember this incident which I like to share.  I was at a inter-religious meeting in the Philippines.  There were heads from different faith including Catholicism, Protestant Christianity, Buddhism, Islam, Taoism, Hinduism etc.  Even a Jew Rabbi was present.  During tea break, everyone (or almost everyone) headed to the toilet.  There was on one wall a row of 4 urinals.  The Protestant pastor was the 1st to reach the urinals and instead of using the one at the far right he chose to stand in the centre.  I took the one at the other far end.  Then a Catholic priest walked in but went into a cubicle, locked the door and did his business in absolute privacy. Next a Buddhist monk who did like wise the Catholic priest.  

Then a Taoist master stood between me and the pastor who was still standing at the urinal after like 2 full minutes (and so was I).  I looked sideways and caught the Pastor looking over to check out the Taoist master.  The Taoist sensed that both the guys on his left and right were checking him out.  He felt uncomfortable I think and stood closer in, in a futile effort to hide his jewels.  Futile, because he was quite well endowed so it is never easy to hide a large package.  After he finished urinating, he quickly pushed his penis into his pants and walked away.  

The Pastor was still standing at the urinal.  He looked to my side and gave me a wink.  I smiled back.  Then another guy (a Pinoy from the audience) came in and stood between us.  I looked over a the pastor and he was, again, checking out the new guy.  The new guy looked at me and made small talk.  After he finished urinating he stroke his penis up and down until it was a little larger (not erect), all the while talking to me about my presentation earlier in the morning.  I looked over at the Pastor and good golly, he was practically leaning over looking at the poor Pinoy's dick with such hunger in his eyes. 

So you see, even a pastor checks out other guy's dicks.  But for the rest of the conference, we pretended nothing ever happened that day in the toilet.  In fact he was busy introducing his wife to everyone at the conference.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

On 6/11/2016 at 8:23 PM, bluerunner said:

How courageous and  proud of his Kkj, no matter what size he may be. Thumbs up. Cock also up for you, sweetie. :wub::lol::clap:

On 6/11/2016 at 8:37 PM, Freakboy said:

Wahhhhh , come come let me book an appointment w u 

Mutual benefit of those who like to watch and those who like to show. ;)

I CAN'T BE YOUR BOYFRIEND. BUT YOU CAN FUCK ME UNTIL YOU FIND ONE.

56b0623e2e1bf_CoverIMG_2101.jpg.8c8b5cae

Guest superman
On 10/06/2016 at 10:26 PM, DeMarko said:

In the urinals, I tend to have the urge to peep at the guy's cock standing next to me. Love to compare his with mine.

2 days ago I consulted my family doctor as I have a flu. While the doctor was prescribing my medicine, I asked if its normal to peep at guy's cock during the urine in the gents at the urinal stands. He stop his pen, looked at me and said "No worries, its normal. Men are just like women. They love to compare their boobs with other women. So for men, we will compare our manhood. And check to see if own's manhood is bigger than the guy standing next to you. Even married man like himself also does peep at guy's manhood while urinating at the urinal stands. Its very normal."

So wonder, do u guys out there do the same as me or you just quickly finished your urine and then leave the gents ?

to be honest i think your doctor was taken aback by your question and gave you a lame answer just to brush you off.

On Saturday, June 11, 2016 at 3:49 AM, kent said:

Bell shaped head with thick shaft.

Not too long but not too short.

Not too hairy, but not shaved and light dark colored skin.

But to me, the most important part is the face of the guy... ;)

Looks like u have peeped at mine?:P

On Saturday, June 11, 2016 at 7:27 PM, kimlo777 said:

I think all men would 'peep' just out of curiosity.  I remember this incident which I like to share.  I was at a inter-religious meeting in the Philippines.  There were heads from different faith including Catholicism, Protestant Christianity, Buddhism, Islam, Taoism, Hinduism etc.  Even a Jew Rabbi was present.  During tea break, everyone (or almost everyone) headed to the toilet.  There was on one wall a row of 4 urinals.  The Protestant pastor was the 1st to reach the urinals and instead of using the one at the far right he chose to stand in the centre.  I took the one at the other far end.  Then a Catholic priest walked in but went into a cubicle, locked the door and did his business in absolute privacy. Next a Buddhist monk who did like wise the Catholic priest.  

Then a Taoist master stood between me and the pastor who was still standing at the urinal after like 2 full minutes (and so was I).  I looked sideways and caught the Pastor looking over to check out the Taoist master.  The Taoist sensed that both the guys on his left and right were checking him out.  He felt uncomfortable I think and stood closer in, in a futile effort to hide his jewels.  Futile, because he was quite well endowed so it is never easy to hide a large package.  After he finished urinating, he quickly pushed his penis into his pants and walked away.  

The Pastor was still standing at the urinal.  He looked to my side and gave me a wink.  I smiled back.  Then another guy (a Pinoy from the audience) came in and stood between us.  I looked over a the pastor and he was, again, checking out the new guy.  The new guy looked at me and made small talk.  After he finished urinating he stroke his penis up and down until it was a little larger (not erect), all the while talking to me about my presentation earlier in the morning.  I looked over at the Pastor and good golly, he was practically leaning over looking at the poor Pinoy's dick with such hunger in his eyes. 

So you see, even a pastor checks out other guy's dicks.  But for the rest of the conference, we pretended nothing ever happened that day in the toilet.  In fact he was busy introducing his wife to everyone at the conference.

Any more such conference call me k.i wanna see too.lolx

4 hours ago, cutejack said:

Looks like u have peeped at mine?:P

Any more such conference call me k.i wanna see too.lolx

cutejk

Not all can go to such conf

are u  SOOOOO desperate to touch har????????????don get yourself caught w the pants down hor

4 minutes ago, lovehandle said:

cutejk

Not all can go to such conf

are u  SOOOOO desperate to touch har????????????don get yourself caught w the pants down hor

If full mpon i m very horny oķ.no la.pants down probably im doing big bizz.lol

2 minutes ago, cutejack said:

If full mpon i m very horny oķ.no la.pants down probably im doing big bizz.lol

Dearest cutejk
the phrase/idiom "caught w pants down" means caught being embarrassed (esp caught by police and reported on papers)
When I use the word "dear" on a male, it means he is not too sensible
http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/caught+with+pants+down

9 minutes ago, kent said:

Some erect more when peeped by someone... ;)

Kent, then obviously the person is a gay!

17 hours ago, snowball said:

If the guy dare to show, i am not shy to watch :P

10 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Hahaha. Yeah. Always a happy audience. 

We could get along well :P

I CAN'T BE YOUR BOYFRIEND. BUT YOU CAN FUCK ME UNTIL YOU FIND ONE.

56b0623e2e1bf_CoverIMG_2101.jpg.8c8b5cae

When I do my biz @ the urinal, don't usually peep but if my bladders are exploding resulting in longer pee time, I find it boring to stare at blank wall. So naturally there's only left and right my eyes can survey and usually something will catch your eyes as they stick out of the body silhouette. Viola, all sorts of shapes and forms will be logged. Kidding.. But ya frankly it's simply an affair of 你看我我看你.. :P 

Be cool, like a breeze...

I will peep if he is tall charming and comes with a bonus big jewel :redface:

Seriously those buibui or not my cup of tea types even naked I won't even look just like while I was in the swimming pool changing room few months back. So far, only seen a really cute hunky guy in black arena trunks showering and didn't expect him to remove his trunks RIGHT IN FRONT of me stark naked :redface: totally blushed seeing his muscular fit body and duno to look or not to look as the more I watched, the more it appeared rude. So I looked away a little feeling horny all inside and will fuck him if he were to look into my eyes, which he didn't and acted normally to dry himself and then put on his squarish underwear. Made my whole day so wet and went home to pcc with him all over my mind.

10 minutes ago, puppyfart said:

guess this would be the most appropriate place and time to scold:

kua simi lanjiao!

Kua li e lanjiao jin toa kee...hahaha.

35 minutes ago, puppyfart said:

guess this would be the most appropriate place and time to scold:

kua simi lanjiao!

your pic so hot even when it's blurry

will only beo your lj :redface:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/11/2016 at 3:38 PM, Freakboy said:

In school , i will always peep to see whose is bigger lol , that's all. 

i believe is quite common during school days to peep and compare the size..:P

but i think Singaporean is kinda open to it especially the younger generation nowadays..they seems to be not shy at all even openly seeing and comparing with thier friends at public urinal..

just few days ago, there was an incident, i was taking a leak at 1 of the shopping mall, somehow 2 guys also using the urinal, both of them are friends, while pissing, 1 of the guy comments on his friend dick and say "ur KKJ shape very nice eh"..then his friend while pissing, just swing his dick towards him and let him see while playfully wanna spray the urine on him..

both of them looks equally straight, and about the age of 25, and bear in mind, there are someone beside them using the urinal too can clearly seen the action and heard their words, but they as friends are not shy 1 making such comment and the other one also reciprocate by playfully swinging his dick over..

i guess younger gen straight guys nowadays are more open to it..;)

Guest Judge&Jury
6 hours ago, loacker said:

just few days ago, there was an incident, i was taking a leak at 1 of the shopping mall, somehow 2 guys also using the urinal, both of them are friends, while pissing, 1 of the guy comments on his friend dick and say "ur KKJ shape very nice eh"..then his friend while pissing, just swing his dick towards him and let him see while playfully wanna spray the urine on him..

both of them looks equally straight, and about the age of 25, and bear in mind, there are someone beside them using the urinal too can clearly seen the action and heard their words, but they as friends are not shy 1 making such comment and the other one also reciprocate by playfully swinging his dick over..

You should've told them you can be the judge of that, and that its better to compete fully erected rather than limp dicks.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Haha this reminds me of a time, when I'm working as an intern with one of my poly friend...
he asked me this weird question : "How come you always use cubical when going pee?"
I was shocked for a moment before I answered : "After pee use toliet paper to wipe the dick head mah..."
Then he went Oooooh....

approval.png.5049b8bf793949ee27c5a7e76f11054d.png

30 minutes ago, ThePineapple said:

Haha this reminds me of a time, when I'm working as an intern with one of my poly friend...
he asked me this weird question : "How come you always use cubical when going pee?"
I was shocked for a moment before I answered : "After pee use toliet paper to wipe the dick head mah..."
Then he went Oooooh....

i encounter once before. i told them i am not use to pee in the eye of anyone, the pee will not come out. continue saying that at home also pee without someone beside. feel damn weird when i am trying to pee with people looking at me. be it my face or my dick. LOL

Guest PeepingGuest1234

I tend to peep discreetly when I'm in the toilet, and I noticed that some of them are just standing in front of the urinal, holding on to their penis and not peeing at all. 

Well, I understand. Maybe they are just waiting for it to come out, but there was once I saw how his dick grew from flaccid to semi-erected - maybe because I was pretty obvious when staring at him.

It was a very quiet toilet at Alexandra Mall and I was in my sports wear. I didn't think of anything horny and just went straight to pee beside a guy slightly older than me in his formal wear. 

I couldn't really make out his dick. Only the bushy hair was obvious. I tried to look longer and noticed he caught me. He rubbed his penis a little and I showed more of mine. 

It grew and eventually became semi-erected. Mine became rock hard immediately. I pulled my pants further in to reveal as much as possible.

After I peed, I turned slightly towards him so that he could get an unobstructed view. 

We parted ways after, but that was a nice moment. I felt so free. 

Ever since then, I'll make it a point to peep discreetly. 

• G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.