Male HQ

All About Peeping / Voyeurism (Compiled)

Guest Guest_guest

Guest Guest_guest

Sometimes the sauna not many people, very sian. Then suddenly you hear the backside banging noise and a man moaning. Really make you beh tahan. Some of us will stand outside listen. Feel like force open the door and watch the man get fxxked.

Only twice got so lucky. They purposely left the door half open. Watched until I all steam. But not always so lucky. No choice but to wait see them come out because we want to see who fxxked and who get fxxked. The one get fxxked sure very shy especially when he looked like a married uncle. Make him look malu also quite fun. So big already still shy like ku niang.

You all also like to do that or not?

Guest LauAhPek

Dear Mr Guests,

@ OS you would find many voyeurs, well that's what OS sale forecast is, their room are design with see through glass panels, although lourve certains are installed, one can easily peep into what is happening inside, especially the light inside is on.....

but not many people are not comfortable that they are being peeped, there was 1 occasion that this Ah Pek was with someone inside, suddenly we realised that some one next door was peeping, in fact, he tried to squeeze his hand into our room and grab us ( this room we were i has a big opening gap to the next room ), my counterpart immediately loose his steam and turn soft............. sia

• 1 year later...

Come on... in country full of people who create jams by slowing........... down............ to a................. crawl to watch an aftermath of an accident?

I like to watch.

I like being watched too. But I'll only like it if I'm being watched by people my type.

I sound like a disgusting slut. Oh well.

I like to watch.

I like being watched too. But I'll only like it if I'm being watched by people my type.

Well, this kind of liking would be also called as ‘exhibitionist’ :blink:

It's difficult to locate exhibitionists locally. Even some of the fR exhibitionists not that open and wild.

My experience in Sg saunas is that voyeurs here do not know how to keep a comfortable distance from the athletes ( wink.gif ), they often disrupt by getting in the way or are too rough in trying to get a bit of the action, and such inconsiderate participation is often unwelcum. These guys shd learn from the Japanese sauna goers... group action in the open is definitely more exciting and fun! Onlookers actually help to arouse the participants further without being pesky.

Guest Icarus
i'm probably a perv. i prefer to watch, more so than to participate.

Voyeurism is hardly a perversion. Most people like to watch others having sex and some, like you, even prefer to watch say an orgy than to participate.

Just think where the p--n industry would be were voyeuristic tendencies more the exception than the widespread, normal condition it is. We as genteel and hypocritical people just don't like to talk about it in polite company.

Icarus

I had sex openly in one of the sauna before. Everyone just stand there and stare.. they did nothing but just staring.. I was so embarrass that I covered my head with a towel and went to the room instead. But the idea of doing it, with someone looking is eroctic. Perhaps somewhere darker that cannot really see well will be good. :oops:

I like to watch.

Well, this kind of liking would be also called as ‘exhibitionist’ :blink:

I've seen a really daring SM exhibitionist at Fort Road... he had like strings or ropes tied around his body (not his arms) and he was masturbating naked in the handicap toilet, with the door slightly ajar. My friend actually went to peep, but didn't do anything, just curious.

I like being watched, but only in a controlled environment like a sauna... and not too many people... 3 or 4 is the most.

And I don't like people to get involved. You wanna watch, just watch.

See, no touch. If it gets too uncomfortable for me, I just head to the nearest room and continue from there.

I also once saw another daring exhibitionist at Fort Rd the beach - he was tied naked X-spread out between two trees and blindfolded and would let pple treat him like a sex slut. Any one else saw him lately?

The cubicle door was opened unintentionally, it could be due to the loosen latch which couldnt secure properly . That cute guy and I did not even pay attention and continued our hot actions, with different styles and positions, moaning and wild kissings. Suddenly while he was riding on me with his back facing the entrance, i noticed several faces were peeping into our dim cubicle. Gosh! We have been watched! So i calmly whispered to my partner. He jumped off me and rushed to lock the door. We took awhile to calm ourselves down before continue our hot sessions. When we had finished our session which was about 15 mins later, there were still many guys waiting around our cubicle to see the 'p--n actors'...haha...That moment was embrassing and i walked out of that cubicle with my eyes fixed on the ground... :P :oops:

Actually, I dun see why it needs to be embarrasing... :lol: Just do it lor...

I like it when people start sucking me in the open at the spas... Hmm... Never tried fxxking them in pu8blic though... Heh heh... See if I ever have the chance... Not many people can handle public sex... :P

Buaya, U like & enjoy when people start sucking you in the open at the spas, mind i ask, frankly do you like & mind to suck people as well openly?

:rolleyes: no, i don't think they are sick. Watching p--n is normal. It helps to releive stress and gives some exicitement. Watching it live is so much more exhilarating, don't you think?

OK, i can acept, exhibitionist they like to show & get attention, so i believe is alrite to watch when they perform, however peeping refer to those w/o permission but do that secretly right? Well how you going to explain that?

Voyeurism and looking at a live sex taking place is different. If a couple wants to be watched, there will be tell tale signs that they want to be watched.

Voyeurism is peeping over the cubicle wall to see someone's weener when he's peeing. That's illegal.

Like what Thaiboy did, he told the other guy and he closed the door. There... no more. That shows they don't wanna be watched. Going overboard is climbing onto something to see the action from above.

Now that's cause for some real pain.

Buaya, U like & enjoy when people start sucking you in the open at the spas, mind i ask, frankly do you like & mind to suck people as well openly?

Hi Guest. Yes, I dun mind either being watched being sucked or sucking... Last time when Rairua was around, I would be doing that either at the Jacuzzi area or the roof top... Give and take mah... :)

I also like to give free fxxk shows... :lol: Boost my ego... Heh heh...

hmm...

I think is common in singapore that there are ppl who like to watch others have sex..

I did public sex b4 i got attached with a guy but that is too close... when i know something went wrong... i told the other guy to stop... and i saw the other guy at the door.. but i don know why.. in the end i go out and walk off...

i think i turn off...

sad

258yvky.jpg

The cubicle door was opened unintentionally, it could be due to the loosen latch which couldnt secure properly . That cute guy and I did not even pay attention and continued our hot actions, with different styles and positions, moaning and wild kissings. Suddenly while he was riding on me with his back facing the entrance, i noticed several faces were peeping into our dim cubicle. Gosh! We have been watched! So i calmly whispered to my partner. He jumped off me and rushed to lock the door. We took awhile to calm ourselves down before continue our hot sessions. When we had finished our session which was about 15 mins later, there were still many guys waiting around our cubicle to see the 'p--n actors'...haha...That moment was embrassing and i walked out of that cubicle with my eyes fixed on the ground... :P :oops:

yr experience is very similar to what I have encountered...was it on 29 Dec at OS? I have described the incident here:

http://bw2.9.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=2084&st=15&hl=

i gave a guy a blow job in front of ~6-8 ppl at some staircase in broad daylight. it was the very exciting. i was also 1/2 naked. If that guy being sucked did not fend away the others, i would have been sucking all their dicks at the same time.

Maybe because just before i gave another guy a blow job and he came inside my mouth, making me really horny, which is why i am not embarrass.

The cubicle door was opened unintentionally, it could be due to the loosen latch which couldnt secure properly . That cute guy and I did not even pay attention and continued our hot actions, with different styles and positions, moaning and wild kissings. Suddenly while he was riding on me  with his back facing the entrance, i noticed several faces were peeping into our dim cubicle. Gosh! We have been watched! So i calmly whispered to my partner. He jumped off me and rushed to lock the door. We took awhile to calm ourselves down before continue our hot sessions. When we had finished our session which was about 15 mins later, there were still many guys waiting around our cubicle to see the 'p--n actors'...haha...That moment was embrassing and i walked out of that cubicle with my eyes fixed on the ground... :P   :oops:

yr experience is very similar to what I have encountered...was it on 29 Dec at OS? I have described the incident here:

http://bw2.9.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=2084&st=15&hl=

Nope, my encounter was at Towel club.

That cubicle latch has been loosen, so when someone leaned against it, the door will be opened. I guess the door was ajar after it was opened and it was further pushed open. Well, luckily my partner and i have performed nicely even though it wasnt meant to be watched...... :lol:

i gave a guy a blow job in front of ~6-8 ppl at some staircase in broad daylight. it was the very exciting. i was also 1/2 naked. If that guy being sucked did not fend away the others, i would have been sucking all their dicks at the same time.

Maybe because just before i gave another guy a blow job and he came inside my mouth, making me really horny, which is why i am not embarrass.

Wow, that was a very daring action to perform it in fire-escaped staircase in broad daylight. What happened is 'caught' by security guards ..... ? Either he joined the fun :oops: or it would be a headline in newspaper next day :lol:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

ever saw a guy jack off in the old shogun in public while watching the action inside..................he shot his load at the door.....yucks :o

Reminds me of a guy standing outside the toilet cubicle, who was watching someone sucking me at TBP's old L5 toilets... He jerked off and cummed trying to shoot at us!! I made him turn and shoot at the door/wall...

sometimes peeping can lead to action. i was once watching 3some inside the jungle area at OS. when they see me, they start to gesture me to join them. end up fxxking and sucking too

• 2 months later...

please do not create the same topics all at once, if you have make a mistake on the topic heading, let us know and we will edit the heading.

the next time we will delete all topics at one go.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

I apologise if this has been done before, but I saw a topic called "self-exhibitionism" and it gave me some inspiration.

I'm not afraid to admit that I'm a voyeur - I enjoy sex as much as the next guy, but I also like watching it, to the point that I'm happy to be part of a threesome where I only get to watch.

One of the times this happened, I was tied up and gagged while the couple was going at it, so I didn't have a choice, but it got me really hard.

(After that, they took turns to fxxk me, then untied/unstrapped me and then I fxxked them, but that's another story.)

Another time I was privileged to watch, and help out with a threesome - lean and muscular fair Indian bottom, slim Malay flex with a big cock, and a sort of older Chinese guy next door type with a medium endowment, heh. The guys did all the fxxking (Malay guy fxxked Indian guy, Chinese guy fxxked Malay guy, Chinese guy fxxked the Indian guy while the Malay guy went to have a shower) and I pretty much entertained anyone who had a free cock or ass that needed some attention.

I won't tell you all the times that I got a chance to indulge my voyeuristic impulses, but now I'm wondering if anyone else has them. I'm talking about actual voyeurism, mind you, i.e. getting off on getting to watch.

Watching pxxn doesn't count, I think.

Experiences or thoughts, anyone?

-----

Sidney

ozasian@fastmail.com.au

Guest bearded1

I apologise if this has been done before, but I saw a topic called "self-exhibitionism" and it gave me some inspiration.

I'm not afraid to admit that I'm a voyeur - I enjoy sex as much as the next guy, but I also like watching it, to the point that I'm happy to be part of a threesome where I only get to watch.

One of the times this happened, I was tied up and gagged while the couple was going at it, so I didn't have a choice, but it got me really hard.

(After that, they took turns to fxxk me, then untied/unstrapped me and then I fxxked them, but that's another story.)

Another time I was privileged to watch, and help out with a threesome - lean and muscular fair Indian bottom, slim Malay flex with a big cock, and a sort of older Chinese guy next door type with a medium endowment, heh. The guys did all the fxxking (Malay guy fxxked Indian guy, Chinese guy fxxked Malay guy, Chinese guy fxxked the Indian guy while the Malay guy went to have a shower) and I pretty much entertained anyone who had a free cock or ass that needed some attention.

I won't tell you all the times that I got a chance to indulge my voyeuristic impulses, but now I'm wondering if anyone else has them. I'm talking about actual voyeurism, mind you, i.e. getting off on getting to watch.

Watching pxxn doesn't count, I think.

Experiences or thoughts, anyone?

I reckon that there is a bit of the voyeur in all of us, only that some can become obsessional about it whilst others take it as a moment of opportunistic fun.

There are two levels I think - 1) where you are invited to attend/view a sex session and 2) where one views an act from afar without the consent of the perpetrator(s). The latter is really being a Peeping Tom.

I have also been lucky to witness several such moments in my time. I have to say that either scenario is a big turn on for me. Equally I enjoy 'performing' for any interested party. I guess that makes me an exhibitionist as well as a voyeur?? Hee hee.

• 10 months later...
Guest Gagaily

Hey there!

I believe many of you want to peep at hot guys in toilets/bathrooms etc.

But how do you peep successfully?

Perhaps you have got better ways than using a phone/kneeling down to look over the cubicle beside yours through the gap at the partition wall!

And share some experiences which you tried to peep and you failed/succeeded!

I will share mine too here.

There was this time, I was in school and this hot guy, whom I believed just finished his run, entered the toilet and the bathing cubicle.

He's wearing a singlet and fbt shorts, he's sweaty and shiny and he really turned me on!

So I went into the toilet, and realised his shirt, pants and underwear were hanging over the door.

I couldn't take it and knelt down in front of his door to peep.

But what I could only see is his legs and feet.

His sexy leg hair, made me even hornier.

Soon, I was too engrossed and didn't realise that he had finished his bath.

He suddenly opened the door and looked out.

He was certainly very surprised when he saw me on the floor, and said, "Yes?"

And he closed the door, and I ran away.

To come to think about it, the reason why he opened his door slightly was perhaps to check if anyone's outside, so he could wank in front of the big mirror outside the cubicles.

Shiok!

Guest Get-A-Life

Hey there!

I believe many of you want to peep at hot guys in toilets/bathrooms etc.

But how do you peep successfully?

Perhaps you have got better ways than using a phone/kneeling down to look over the cubicle beside yours through the gap at the partition wall!

And share some experiences which you tried to peep and you failed/succeeded!

I will share mine too here.

There was this time, I was in school and this hot guy, whom I believed just finished his run, entered the toilet and the bathing cubicle.

He's wearing a singlet and fbt shorts, he's sweaty and shiny and he really turned me on!

So I went into the toilet, and realised his shirt, pants and underwear were hanging over the door.

I couldn't take it and knelt down in front of his door to peep.

But what I could only see is his legs and feet.

His sexy leg hair, made me even hornier.

Soon, I was too engrossed and didn't realise that he had finished his bath.

He suddenly opened the door and looked out.

He was certainly very surprised when he saw me on the floor, and said, "Yes?"

And he closed the door, and I ran away.

To come to think about it, the reason why he opened his door slightly was perhaps to check if anyone's outside, so he could wank in front of the big mirror outside the cubicles.

Shiok!

You could jolly well be caught by your victim one day and be bashed up or handed over to security...

Guest boy2man

I remember when I took the challenge of staying at Queen's Resort this time last year (and boy was it a 'pleasant experience'!), I was bathing in the toilet-cum-bathroom when I looked into the mirror and saw this guy peeping at me from above the concrete partition behind me. I screamed in horror... and I think he lost his balance. LOL...

I remember when I took the challenge of staying at Queen's Resort this time last year (and boy was it a 'pleasant experience'!), I was bathing in the toilet-cum-bathroom when I looked into the mirror and saw this guy peeping at me from above the concrete partition behind me. I screamed in horror... and I think he lost his balance. LOL...

Hahaha.... how did the scream sound like?

High-pitched shrill? :lol:

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.