Male HQ

All About Peeping / Voyeurism (Compiled)

Guest Guest_guest

• 1 month later...
Guest Peeping through window

Hello, BWers...

As in Sg, all the HDBs are built next to each other quite near, so we can easily see through their house...

In fact, I quite like peep others :oops: , but Im staying at quite low level, so I could not enjoy much actually (looking from high angle)..

Recently I found that I was peeped, and occasionally I look out the window, I saw someone peeping, but right after he saw me look at him, he then quickly head back... Gosh... And I was wearing just a brief in my room...

Hey, if you are the one, no need to hide, come and confess... :twisted:

My window facing the corridor so no one can peep : (

Once I accidentally saw 1 guy at the opposite block cooking an wearing only his white underwear. He was tanned and has a not bad body. There was a little of a bulge at his crotch i know he's not hard but i am, just by lookin at him.

Only watched for 5 minutes then i went to take my shower. Came out he was done cooking.

Could not see his face cos my floor is higher than his.

It is good to be peeped by handsome tanned guy. But if the one peeping you is a freak than better shut all your windows, install a blind and avoid staying near the window area.

Guest Guest

It is good to be peeped by handsome tanned guy. But if the one peeping you is a freak than better shut all your windows, install a blind and avoid staying near the window area.

Worst, peeped by a widow & her maid.

I found out a bit too late til I saw them behave suspicioulsy & when I went to the opposite blk to check.

I was shocked that they could see thru my upper window shutters.

Now my apt is like a sauna with all windows closed.

My estate is an aging one and most guys are either in their wheelchair or on drugs :(

I really need to move out ASAP!

Guest Guest

My window facing the corridor so no one can peep : (

Once I accidentally saw 1 guy at the opposite block cooking an wearing only his white underwear. He was tanned and has a not bad body. There was a little of a bulge at his crotch i know he's not hard but i am, just by lookin at him.

Only watched for 5 minutes then i went to take my shower. Came out he was done cooking.

Could not see his face cos my floor is higher than his.

Sometime I just feel that a head is hanging at a corner of the outside window, and it is watching you, with his wide open eyes staring at you!

haha... this makes me think of one of the hong kong ghost movie. That thing was standing at corridor finding something, and because he is not high enough, then he take his head off and put at higher place to look into the house...

• 5 weeks later...
Guest shyguy

Hi just want to ask whether any of you guys here have this kind of 'illness' I can't seems to pee in those urinal in public and exceptionally difficult with my close friends. Most of the time I would just go to those cubicle and my friends keep asking why. I can only pee well when there are nobody in the toilet. Sometimes I would even hold my urine just to avoid using the toilet with my friends.

Hi just want to ask whether any of you guys here have this kind of 'illness' I can't seems to pee in those urinal in public and exceptionally difficult with my close friends. Most of the time I would just go to those cubicle and my friends keep asking why. I can only pee well when there are nobody in the toilet. Sometimes I would even hold my urine just to avoid using the toilet with my friends.

yes i got this problem also. Especially when you are very urgent and you are with your friends then you can't pee. So you have to hold it and go back a moment later. I will also afraid my friend say i thought u just go only? haha... Anyway i think this is our phychological problem instead of feeling shy around your friends. Cos i dun think I'm shy to show them any part of me haha.

Guest shyguy

I have this problem since primary school le. So embarrassing sometimes . I wonder does it only affects gay or straight guy do have it too. Sometimes I have to force out the urine when I pee at urinal. How to solve it huh

for me I'm only face this when i pee with my friends but i dun face any problem with strangers. So i distract myself lo, think of things when trying to pee. If not, just use the cubicle lo, i dun think there's any problem with that. Just say you are used to privacy or tell them the truth that u can't pee using the urinal. It's not a embarass thing anyway.

Nothing to be shy about...

If you're man enough and got caught stealing glances... then just grin at your friend and tell him "Just checking out the competition!"

Hahahah...

No man is never not curious about sizes of others..it's only a matter of whether they dare to openly admit or doing it discreetly by stealing glances....

And I'm not just talking about gay men but men in general.

If your friend ever were to shout out to other friends in the toilet that you were stealing glances..don't be shy...just say out loud even if there are others... "Relax Bro! Yours too small to inflict any interest from me...."

Grin.

1. Go into urinal

2. Unzip your pants

3. Fish out your dick

4. Pee

5. shake off the excess

6. keep your dick

7. zip up

8. wash your hand

9. leave toilet

What you have and what others have are all the same. What's there to be shy about. Is your dick deformed or something? If not, what is the problem with peeing in a urinal?

You must let go of your shyness. You need to condition yourself and let yourself go. Once you have overcome the inner fear, then you can do it quite easily. :rolleyes:

Guest shyguy

You must let go of your shyness. You need to condition yourself and let yourself go. Once you have overcome the inner fear, then you can do it quite easily. :rolleyes:

Ya I hope so. Worse is your friends talk to you when seeing!! I can't even concentrate to pee hahaha

Guest Erotictales

Guys are shy creatures also. Ever notice the standard protocol; if someone peeing, the next guy would not choose the one next to him, and would leave an empty one between them?

There are extremely complicated rules about this! I remember watching something online about this before! (Made using SIMS)

Guest Centrino

This shyness when peeing with close friends...is this due to your 'small dick' syndrome? You're afraid to pee with your friends cos you are concerned with what they might think of your lack of size? But you don't mind peeing with a stranger because you would have been turned on enough for your dick to grow an inch or two longer to give the stranger an illusion that you have a rather sizeable dick?

Wondering.. Is it really fine to use immediate next urinal when peeing with frds? I have seen many frds doing that... They can even chat like nothing is happening (when in fact their most private area is exposed to each other).. For me I would try to maintain distance with frds but for strangers if cute I will go as close as possible since the person wun know me...

Wondering.. Is it really fine to use immediate next urinal when peeing with frds? I have seen many frds doing that... They can even chat like nothing is happening (when in fact their most private area is exposed to each other).. For me I would try to maintain distance with frds but for strangers if cute I will go as close as possible since the person wun know me...

It is of course fine. Straight guys dun even care and dun think so much like us

Guys are shy creatures also. Ever notice the standard protocol; if someone peeing, the next guy would not choose the one next to him, and would leave an empty one between them?

It's not shy. It's just common sense and wanting a personal space. If empty seats are available on a bus, would u choose instead to sit beside someone?

I dun have pee shyness but I m quite uncomfortable when my straight married colleagues/ reservist buddies have this intention to chk out my dick.

I have to go to the stall instead. But there were several times i caught them swinging their cocks towards me while I was washing my hands.

same goes for me while i m in the shower/sauna(gay or straight).

Pee shyness.. what a great topic. I always wondered why some guys ALWAYS go into the cubicle... now I know why :)

But for me - I am not shy. I do cover myself enuff, cos it's not as if I've got a giant to be exposed! :P

Stealing glances? I do it ever so subtly... and it's a lot easier when some guys are totally NOT shy, and NOT covering their manliness.... hmmm.... :thumb:

This is what i tell my frens, which is not entirely false. I tell them that i don't like urine stains on my underwear, so i use the cubicles' toilet paper to dab it away.

That way, they'll understand next time i use the cubicles.

Edited by Swimrbod

Guest swimblue

This is what i tell my frens, which is not entirely false. I tell them that i don't like urine stains on my underwear, so i use the cubicles' toilet paper to dab it away.

That way, they'll understand next time i use the cubicles.

cool. Telling the truth is best. :clap: :thumb:

u hve an issue doing chatting?

Well, i guess i am pee shy as well, but at a minimal level.

Should I go to the toilet with my friends, ild probably choose the alternate urinals.

but then again this shyness is extremely common, the alternate habbit i meant.

bleak

58c8af435f3b0_bwbanner.jpg.add74f89662a08c064062b974efe1ce7.jpg

I draw sexy men, visit http://www.toastwire.tumblr.com click on 'My Artworks'. Willing to take on comissions

Guest Mental Multiplication

Look forward while you pee and do multiplication facts in your head. You won't be able to think about anything else. You should perposely plan to use a urnal regularly until you lower your stress level.

Using the urinal is a great experience. I have checked out the dicks of my colleagues, bosses etc just by standing next to them and urinating. And I also noticed quite a few of them who are married and straight actually get a little semi- or quarter- erection while pissing and suspecting that you are admiring their dicks.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

It need practice. With more practices one can overcome the shyness.

Anyway there was once i was in a watersport/ golden shower session, and i have this huge difficulty peeing on this guys face although i really have the urge. The pee just dont want to come out. I can relate this with cos i too have problems with urinals. But now i have no problem peeing anywhere with or without people.

Wikipedia:

Paruresis is a type of phobia in which the sufferer is unable to urinate in the (real or imaginary) presence of others, such as in a public restroom. It most commonly affects males, though there are female sufferers too.

Many people have brief, isolated episodes of urinary difficulty in situations where other people are in close proximity. Paruresis, however, goes well beyond simple shyness, embarrassment, fear of exposure, or fear of being judged for not being able to urinate.

Parcopresis can be described as “an inability to defecate when other people are perceived or likely to be around (e.g. in the same public toilet, house or building).” This inability limits the sufferer to being able to defecate only in a limited number of ‘safe’ places thus restricting their lifestyle. The level of restriction varies depending on the severity of each sufferer’s condition but in extreme cases it can force people to give up their jobs, avoid holidays they would love to take, and generally dictate and limit most aspects of their lives.

It affects both men and women, of all ages and backgrounds. It is not clear how many people suffer with the condition, and level of severity is a key factor as some people may not find it affects their lives, while others find their lives are dictated by its demands.

Edited by imchaser

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

u have to overcome it the first time. don't bother if people are checking you out. checking you out means you are cute, so be confident.

u have to overcome it the first time. don't bother if people are checking you out. checking you out means you are cute, so be confident.

May I check u out cute man?

U tuck in mouth make me wanna to kiss u.

i used to have pee shyness when young...

but now, i have somehow overcome it and no explanation on how i have managed to get rid of the pee shyness...

nowadays, i would just unbuckled my belt (if i m wearing one), then unzip my pants/jeans/berms, then daringly pull down my underwear and flash out my manhood (most of the time is semi-erect while at times just 3/4-erect) and let go of my urine...

but surprisingly, if someone started to stare at my manhood, it will just grow harder :o and at times i find it difficult to put my manhood back into my underwear :oops:

still trying to figure out how to overcome this naturally side effect of getting harder when someone stare at my manhood while urinating. :blink:

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Guest Got It

wat he meant is pulling down d front of his underwear and let his cock out for urine and not the whole underwear down tat even exposed his butt... undies69, am i correct to your statement?

• 1 month later...
Guest sgmatured

The best peeping hole i have ever seen in singapore was at the old stamford road National library. i cant forget the kind of experience i got there when i cruise in that toilets .

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.