Male HQ

All About Peeping / Voyeurism (Compiled)

Guest Guest_guest

Guest superbad

I think i have a problem..

I kinda like to peep on my older brother. Im 20, he's 24 and straight. What's worst, we share the same room! Sometimes I would purposely find something to do in the room if my brother is changing. Some nights i would pretend to sleep while he jo. This is so wrong..can someone advise me? Im sure this doesn't happen to anyone else.

That sounds very lovely, is your brother cute?

I'm 99% sure you have an incest fetish.

From an outsider it might be lovely, but there is no way I will ever imagine doing that to my own brother...

EDIT: Seriously, he JO when you were around? Awkward...

Edited by Allegro

I'm 99% sure you have an incest fetish. From an outsider it might be lovely, but there is no way I will ever imagine doing that to my own brother... EDIT: Seriously, he JO when you were around? Awkward...

I don't mind if I have a hot brother.

"Well, I didn't know it would come to this but that's what happens when you're on your own."

Oh please, is no one going to ask him to be sensible? You guys should think twice before encouraging him.

OK, I am older and you may think of me as a boring old man, but PLEASE LAH, don't mess around with a family member. Be sensible. There are so many gay men out there in Singapore - just go to a sauna and just get laid there.

If you brother gets upset or angry when he catches you peeping at him, there will be fireworks. Your parents will be incredibly upset and your relationship with your brother will be severely damaged - this is a massive breach of trust.

For those of you who encouraged him or told him it's okay, shame on you. How would you feel if he got into trouble with his family? What if his family kicks him out into the street, would you prepared to give up your bed for him?

You guys and your bloody fantasies - all you youngsters can think about is sex, sex, sex - please lah, just go to a sauna, suck and fxxk till closing time and get sex out of your system please. But don't disrespect your family and don't mess things up with your family. You immature young kids need to grow up and show your family some goddamn respect.

Oh please, is no one going to ask him to be sensible? You guys should think twice before encouraging him. OK, I am older and you may think of me as a boring old man, but PLEASE LAH, don't mess around with a family member. Be sensible. There are so many gay men out there in Singapore - just go to a sauna and just get laid there. If you brother gets upset or angry when he catches you peeping at him, there will be fireworks. Your parents will be incredibly upset and your relationship with your brother will be severely damaged - this is a massive breach of trust. For those of you who encouraged him or told him it's okay, shame on you. How would you feel if he got into trouble with his family? What if his family kicks him out into the street, would you prepared to give up your bed for him? You guys and your bloody fantasies - all you youngsters can think about is sex, sex, sex - please lah, just go to a sauna, suck and fxxk till closing time and get sex out of your system please. But don't disrespect your family and don't mess things up with your family. You immature young kids need to grow up and show your family some goddamn respect.

Nice. I'm definitely someone who won't support incest, even incestuous thoughts.

Anyway, dude, you have to control yourself, man. If you keep peeping at him, you'll definitely keep doing it. Don't let it become an obsession. Stop it before it gets too late. There's just this line you can never cross. Let's say you act on your lust and touch him in some way he isn't comfortable with. Do you think he can ever forgive you? I don't suppose he knows you're not straight, so if he finds out after 20 years that his brother is gay/bi, he'll definitely not see you the same way again. The relationship between siblings is very different from the relationship between friends or lovers.

Please do stop. Give him his own privacy. Honestly, it's rather freaky that you're doing this.

Give it a serious thought to FT and Janth. Always think of the consequences before you act. If you are feeling bad at this point in time, regrets and guilt will follow if you act against what you think is not correct to start with.

----- why cant life be bigger than facing constraints and making decisions -----

wow.. those days... that's where I got initiated into gay sex. so nice. My first suck was at peninsula plaza when this guy brought me there after finding me in the library ground floor toilets.. I was still very young then.

Guest shenderz

U guys r funny but ur advice is so damn useless!

As for u poor guy who cant resist ur own brother, It's time tat u exercise some control over ur own situation. Tell him tat u feel uncomfy watching him Jo and ask him to do it in the toilet. If u still try to catch him changing then u can ask him to lock door.

Anyway try to find ur own solutions.

I say, if it harms no one, then what's there to worry?

I am completely okay with gay incestrous affairs. Since you are not going to procreate anyway, a guy's a guy. No fear of having babies with mental retardation. No biggie. We keep asking the Neo Cons to be open minded about us gay men. When are you guys going to accept that we should not and can never conform our relations to social norms? It's impossible. So why try? Enjoy yourself, -superbad-.

Don't do what I wouldn't. Which isn't a lot.

Guest Complex Man

Basing on your logic, does it means it is okay if you have sex with your dad?

OMG. I thought we are gays, not perverts.

I think you just let the genie out of the bottle.

Hmmm.... now I know why so many gays are matured daddies and old men Japanese pxxn.

Btw, have you heard about Sigmund Freud 's Oedipus complex, or Carl Gustav Jung's Electra complex? I am sure gay men have such complexes as well.

On the topic of perversion, most of the general public think that we are sorta perverts as well. :smokin:

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone has peeping experience?

I rent out one room to two Malaysian guys for 2 years. I thought they are two good friends from same kampong. As they work shift duties so sometime I don't see them for weeks.

Last month one day I was on mc so stay at home. They came back after their night duties. I think they dunno I was home. I was surprised and excited to overhear their mating noice from their room. It was damn hot to peep two manly guys fxxking like two dogs! 真的是小病是福!

... Then while they were taking a break, they went to get a drink in the kitchen, to their amusement n surprise, they saw u masturbating, they seize the opportunity and ask u to join them. U accepted their invitation eagerly. That was the best day of ur life, from then on, u guys werent just landlord and tenants, but good fxxk buddies too. These two guys were indeed a gift from heaven which has brighten ur life.

Anyone has peeping experience?

I rent out one room to two Malaysian guys for 2 years. I thought they are two good friends from same kampong. As they work shift duties so sometime I don't see them for weeks.

Last month one day I was on mc so stay at home. They came back after their night duties. I think they dunno I was home. I was surprised and excited to overhear their mating noice from their room. It was damn hot to peep two manly guys fxxking like two dogs! 真的是小病是福!

... Then while they were taking a break, they went to get a drink in the kitchen, to their amusement n surprise, they saw u masturbating, they seize the opportunity and ask u to join them. U accepted their invitation eagerly. That was the best day of ur life, from then on, u guys werent just landlord and tenants, but good fxxk buddies too. These two guys were indeed a gift from heaven which has brighten ur life.

Nice fantasises... yeah, if I am landlord, why? ;P

That is my dream to join in but I cannot because it is too risky as I live together with my wife.

i had an experience once when i went to a toilet and out of the corner of my eye, i saw a guy waiting outside the toilet and follow me in. i just went shit and lets see what he does. so i took the urinal, (there was no one there), and he came and stood right beside me. he started glancing in my direction and i was just like shit him, but worst still he distanced himself from the urinal and started stroking his dick. i quickly zipped up and left. This is one of the many reasons why straight guys are homophobic, cant we just respect others!

and many guys peep at others so openly! walking back and forth near the urinals, 'washing hands' while facing the urinals...tsk tsk. at least be more discreet!

i had an experience once when i went to a toilet and out of the corner of my eye, i saw a guy waiting outside the toilet and follow me in. i just went shit and lets see what he does. so i took the urinal, (there was no one there), and he came and stood right beside me. he started glancing in my direction and i was just like shit him, but worst still he distanced himself from the urinal and started stroking his dick. i quickly zipped up and left. This is one of the many reasons why straight guys are homophobic, cant we just respect others!

and many guys peep at others so openly! walking back and forth near the urinals, 'washing hands' while facing the urinals...tsk tsk. at least be more discreet!

hahaha. I agree with you. I was at this public toilet where there was 1 guy who just came in, stood beside me at the urinal and just stared at my cock blatantly!! :wacko: No wonder general public has bad impression of gay men. :ph34r:

It happened in Guangzhou at a hotel men spa. The towel chap ( 20 yr) was peeing next to me and I glanced over and saw his dick head so rosy red. He was also good looking. As I was frequenting that hotel often I got to know him. I invited him out for dinner and changed hotel as he cannot enter the guest room in the hotel that he worked. He was straight but I managed to seduced him and sucked him and JO him. He had long pubic hair, the nice dick and yes, that rosy dick head that I enjoyed.

The hotel was next to the Pearl River.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Guys

Do you clean your cocks after you pee? I know some guys will use toilet paper to dap their cocks after they pee.. thats why they always go into a cubicle.

There are even some guys who wash their cocks after peeing.. I noticed that these are all Malays....=)

I find this a very good habit... Keeping your cocks clean...

But somehow I don't have this habit... Hmm

Care to share if you all clean your cocks after peeing? I think for most guys since we use the urinal- we don't clean?

i like it wen guys dun wash... when cruising n found a guy to blow, n i pull down the pants/shorts/briefs n the cock pops out, its a pleasant surprised when my sense of smell is attacked by the pee smell n even better some pee at the tip of the urethra giving me that nice salty/bitter taste... i've sucked guys continuously after drinking pee straight from their cocks... although a full load of pee can be overwhelming, halfway thru the bj the taste would go away n i onli taste cock (which ive cleaned wif my tongue) n precum, followed by cum.

Guys

Do you clean your cocks after you pee? I know some guys will use toilet paper to dap their cocks after they pee.. thats why they always go into a cubicle.

There are even some guys who wash their cocks after peeing.. I noticed that these are all Malays....=)

I find this a very good habit... Keeping your cocks clean...

But somehow I don't have this habit... Hmm

Care to share if you all clean your cocks after peeing? I think for most guys since we use the urinal- we don't clean?

Muslims are religiously obliged to do so as if not, their prayers (solat) will be deemed void as it taints the purity of prayers.

I do clean, that's why i would prefer to use toilet stalls instead of urinals.

Better if there is a water bidet in it.

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Those who go into the cubical... We cannot peep at their cock... Sian

Where got sian?

That's asking u to follow inside mah.... :P

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.