Male HQ

All About Peeping / Voyeurism (Compiled)

Guest Guest_guest

Do I clean my cock head after peeing? Yes, I rinse it at the basin. My cock is so long it can reach directly under the tap.

Edited by imchaser

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

I am sure it does and effortlessly reaching to your own butt hole too and start self-screwing?

I rather screw your tight ass, darling. Oh wait, i forgot, yours so tight u dont need my manly meat, u just need a pencil.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

• 1 month later...

i like it wen guys dun wash... when cruising n found a guy to blow, n i pull down the pants/shorts/briefs n the cock pops out, its a pleasant surprised when my sense of smell is attacked by the pee smell n even better some pee at the tip of the urethra giving me that nice salty/bitter taste... i've sucked guys continuously after drinking pee straight from their cocks... although a full load of pee can be overwhelming, halfway thru the bj the taste would go away n i onli taste cock (which ive cleaned wif my tongue) n precum, followed by cum.

I think I just found a better way (tool/man) to call upon after peeing~:P

where got time?

wet cock will wet undies.

wipe cock will sometimes make the paper stick to cock.

wet cock den wipe dry with tissue will need time.

gentle shake will be good.

its not like the stain on the undies will be permanent or you will be having fun in the toilet everytime you pee right?

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall..

Guest howdy

If God and nature intended us to have super clean cock at all times , we would have been born without a foreskin that covers our cock head , some people just cannot get it into thier skull that foreskin serves a purpose in nature.

If God and nature intended us to have super clean cock at all times , we would have been born without a foreskin that covers our cock head , some people just cannot get it into thier skull that foreskin serves a purpose in nature.

I think god didn't intended us to wear clothings or any underwear in the first place.. We should be walking around naked and eating and shitting and urinating everywhere... Just like all other animals... But we evolved... Became secretive and had to pee in a private space

God/Nature also gave us an appendix, but all it gives us is appendicitis.

皆々様には、御機嫌麗しゅう、恐悦至極に存じ奉ります。

Guest semb29

i have had many times while peeing got another guy cruise me at the urinal.. so got harder and just let him suck my cock there and then. real thrilling to have oral sex at urinals. sun plaza at sembawang

God/Nature also gave us an appendix, but all it gives us is appendicitis.

Not true. Appendictis is usually by the human's own doing, usually because of eating too fast without really calming down and allowing proper digestion to take place.

Health experts will tell you that once the appendix is removed, the human may have a weakened immune system, falls sick easily.

And that's what happened to one of my family members.

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Guest MEDIC

I always go to the cubicle because i don't like the idea of people walking around me when im peeing (stands) and i also have the habit of wiping my dick after peeing, almost make the effort to squeeze out the last drop. Bahaha~

I always go to the cubicle because i don't like the idea of people walking around me when im peeing (stands) and i also have the habit of wiping my dick after peeing, almost make the effort to squeeze out the last drop. Bahaha~

Ya feels weird having pple all around right... But the sacrifice of using the cubical is not being able to see other's cock

Peeping is my favourite past-time - I grew up peeping at other men while they are doing their private businesses. In my young days in the village, we had communal baths and there were many men (esp the ones who are well hung) flaunting their stuff for everyone to see.

When I first came to work in Singapore I remember the toilets at Plaza Singapura, Sim Lim Square, National Library etc all had peep-holes in the toilet cubicles and I spent hours sitting in the cubicle peeping.

In the 60s, there were the public bathrooms at Clark Quay, South Canal Road, Singapore River, Craig Rd etc where bumboat and other workers would go at the end of the day to bathe. It was free for all... miss those days.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Guest greenhornet
In the 60s, there were the public bathrooms at Clark Quay, South Canal Road, Singapore River, Craig Rd etc where bumboat and other workers would go at the end of the day to bathe. It was free for all... miss those days.

OMG, thats was 50 years (1/2 a century !) ago :o

• 2 months later...
Guest lexluther

I cross dress in lingerie and walked around.. Another was giving a BJ to someone I met twice at a same place.. He caught me in my lingerie and came touching me so I sucked him. Another was being fxxked at a stair case

Guest mrrd_exe

Parked my car at the multi-story carpark late at night. Saw a 20+ guy in his jogging attire jerking off at the staircase. He did not hide, so I approached to pinch his nipples. He kneeled down, unzipped my pants and gave me the best bj I ever had while he jo and cummed shooting on the stair-steps.

In case, you asked where's the carpark -----------------------------------------------------------------> CCK North.

Guest mrrd_exe

Another time was in a cafe with some friends at J8. A group of varsity students (I believe) at the adjacent table chatting and laughing. I had several eye contacts with a cute guy in their group and I decided to check him out. I intentionally walked pass him to go to the toilet. I stood at the urinal and didn't waited too long, he walked in. Fearing that my friends or his friends might come in, we went to search for a toilet but all the toilets were occupied as it was a weekend night. I wanted to drive somewhere else but he rejected. It was a long walk around the area and we ended up in the park at the junction of Bishan and Braddell Rds.

Fellatio in a pool, had someone's ass staircase of Lucky Plaza, not sure getting bj in a plane considered public area :hat:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest hahake

Parked my car at the multi-story carpark late at night. Saw a 20+ guy in his jogging attire jerking off at the staircase. He did not hide, so I approached to pinch his nipples. He kneeled down, unzipped my pants and gave me the best bj I ever had while he jo and cummed shooting on the stair-steps.

In case, you asked where's the carpark -----------------------------------------------------------------> CCK North.

Serious? you are lucky man

• 2 weeks later...
Guest voyeur videos

hi. just wondering if u guys have seen some voyeur videos of ppl changing and bathing being secretly filmed.

I saw some of the videos and they looked very real.

Do u all think these videos are real or are they scripted? Won't those "victims" take legal action if they were secretly filmed and then have the videos posted online??

Any comments???

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I dont know if this is common among aj community but i guess i am pretty much a voyeur. I enjoy watching, especially natural scence or those non sexually ones. That makes it very difficult to find such videos to watch while jerking off. I remember when i was young, when i saw those adults naked in the swimming changing pool, i will defintely go home and jo.

There was this incident when i was in my ns time. I got off after guard duty. So did my junior who was doing the same duty asked me if i wanna go swim after that since he is a swimmer representing our unit. I was more then happy to agree with him and so we proceed to swim. After swimming nothing happened though but he invited me to  his house to see his home sound system. When we enter his room, he immdediately take off his clothes and go naked even without closing his door. I was like so nervous that i dont know where should i look. My heart is like pounding at 200 beats. I remember i uttered something like, hey your door is not close. But he said nvm  becasue his sister away see his naked.

That was a very good experience to see his flaccid dick and lean naked body. It  was the only good experience and i have not have any thereafter. Really look forward to such events but i guess the chances are slim.

haha, I'm not only a voyeur, but very much an exhibitionist and narcissist at heart too! I love my naked bod, shaved pubes, and will have no hesitation to get naked whenever opportunity allows.

Esp after my gym, in the changing room, I cannot wait to strip off my gym gear and walk around in the nude using the steam and sauna, shower with the cubicle doors wide open, and preening myself at the mirror stark naked. Sometimes I sport a hardon, but mostly it's just flaccid.

Voyeurism wise, it's so hard to gawk at naked men in Singapore. Even in the gym ppl like literally avoid being naked when they know you're eyeing them. So my best choice is still the bath houses and gay spa, especially the skin nites. I'm contented just watching nude bods brushing me by, and if I'm lucky to see some real live action along the corridor.

Overseas wise there's plenty of opportunities to get naked and watch live sex in action, such as Thailand live gay sex shows and all, but that's another story.

Any sessions being organised for voyeurs and exhibitionists plse pm me!!

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.