Male HQ

All About Peeping / Voyeurism (Compiled)

Guest Guest_guest

31 minutes ago, Guest Hunted said:

Recently with the need to wear mask in saunas, I got quite daring to exhibit yet felt my anonymity protected by the mask.

One uncle wanted me to fuck him, I openly told him that I'm "母的" (bottom) while others sitting nearby heard it. I laughed with evil mischief as his face turned red from the shock and embarrassment. 

Not surprisingly, the others avoided me for being so shameless.

Then at the tv room, this uncle quietly touched my thigh. I surprised him by untying my towel and exposed myself. I pulled his hand up to my butt to finger me. Again, he was shocked at my blatant shamelessness and ran away instead.

Gays in sg are still quite conservative. They thought I look manly so I should be very conservative too. When I suddenly did something publicly and shamelessly, they were shocked and embarrassed. 

Also once I exposed myself openly and make known that I'm a bottom, suddenly I'm considered desperate and dirty.

Even those dirty old men avoided me where previously they were eyeing me but don't dare to touch me because I'm beyond their league.

The next visit I'll wear another different style of mask and nobody remembers me.

This time I'll sleep at the big bed at the rooftop. When someone touched me, I voluntarily removed my towel and fully exposed myself. Suddenly the 2 person's hands under my towel were exposed, one holding my cock, another holding my balls. When I opened my legs wide to be fucked, they both ran away instead. I'm not surprised because there's so few tops in sg saunas. I can freely expose my butt and feel totally safe. Many only want to suck me or jo me and don't even dare to finger me bc they consider asshole to be dirty. If I open my legs to be fucked, they'll be embarrassed and don't know what to do.

Of course, I'm not desperate to be fucked. I just like to shock and surprise them and watch them cringe.

That's actually my secret fetish. Just seeing their embarrassment or shocked face got me feeling quite horny. I'm wondering if there a term for my fetish?

It's nice to see a big man humbled.  Offering openly like that is not humble lar.  It's more like a male nymph.

They feel u wanna eat them with your hole, so they scatter away like flies from a venus flytrap

48 minutes ago, FattChoy said:

It's nice to see a big man humbled.  Offering openly like that is not humble lar.  It's more like a male nymph.

They feel u wanna eat them with your hole, so they scatter away like flies from a venus flytrap

Of course, at the beginning one or 2 hours, I'll pretend to behave like a serious manly top. I can see some of them hunt me with their eyes. Then some will touch my hand discreetly and I pretend not noticing.

So they thought I'm the conservative type. 

Finally I went to the tv room and one young fit uncle was openly exposing himself. There's this old man who hesitatingly touched him then quickly withdrew his hands when others looked. It's obvious that fit uncle wanted to exhibit and be touched. Still, it's the old man who's shy.

While I turned my body around to look, someone's hand secretly touched my thigh. I pretend not to respond and he withdrew because I didn't show interest.

When that exhibiting fit uncle found no takers, he got up and left.

I didn't turn my head back and with my raised thigh, I was hinting that I'm available to be touched. His hand went under my butt crack and up to get to my cock. His arm was already between my butt crack. I turned back slightly and suddenly pulled off my towel, exposing my butts. I closed my thighs and gripped his arm with my butt cheeks. He was surprised and quicky withdrew his hand. I moved my upper torso forward as though I'm going to rest on the back rest and let him take me in that position from the back.

All eyes were now looking at my perked up butts. Instead he got up and hurriedly left. I pretend to be embarrassed and sit back down, quickly covered myself. Then I waited to see if anyone would advance on me. No one, LOL. They all pretended to be watching the movie and ignored me.

Their opinion of me took a deep dive, I'm just a cheap slut. Right in front of so many people exposed my most private hole, worse, offering myself freely and then scared away even that dirty uncle. I'm an unwanted cheap trash LOL. Someone even commented that just now I'm keikei(假假) to behave manly only, once touched will become a 淫婦(slut).

The final tragedy was that I slowly walked to the 3rd storey big bed at the end of the corridor. I laid there with my towel discreetly covering my crotch. I can feel people touching me and not taking up the bait. Finally, someone had the courage to remove my towel. I opened my eyes and there's this big obese super chub. I pulled my towel back from him in rejection. 

I put on my towel and walked out. On the way out at the corridor, I felt hands touching me and I didn't respond.

Too bad bro, the offer of cheap sale is over. You don't take me there when I openly offered myself then it's too late now.

I went for shower and while washing my now raging cock, I suddenly ejaculated from my own heightened arousal from my fetish.

• 3 weeks later...

Juz came home n stripped to nude in kitchen placing my groceries in e cabinet before gog for my shower. Din tink too much of ppl may c me fr e blk across as it was 2am. Half way thru, I saw a man at his window (1 level up fr mine) seems like looking at my direction while standing tere brushing his teeth. After he rinsed his mouth at basin I saw him continue standing at his window looking at my direction. So I can confirm I've been watched. I did something naughty. I intend to exit my toilet with a hardon after my shower juz in case he was still tere waiting to watch me. Bingo...he continue waiting at his window. I stood in nude with my hard cock towel drying myself. I even stood tere applying body lotion thru my body n thru my hard cock. Haha...he must be enjoying my show. He left his window after I switch off my kitchen light. 😅

• 2 months later...
Guest shyboy

I remember when I was much younger, like around 15 years old? I didn't know about this concept of "voyeurism", but simply feel very excited about peeping other guys. I remember there was this time I went to swimming pool changing room, I went to the common area to put down my things, took out my trunks and wanted to enter one of the cubicles to change. As a kid, I thought changing in private is the norm, but then I saw this cute guy in his 20s stripping in front of me. That was the first time I see another guy naked in front of my eyes. I can still remember his cute dick and hairy pubes. I got really aroused. So for the subsequent trips to the swimming pool, I started to peep at other guys and sometimes I got lucky to encounter other guys who change in the common area. There was this time I sat at the common area pretending to use my phone to prolong my stay in the changing area, my god I didn't know what I was doing was "voyeurism" and I thought people wouldn't suspect that I was trying to peep at other people. But I was wrong, there was this guy who just finished showering, opened his door and saw me sitting there, he was stark naked. He started walking towards my direction and swinging his dick in front of me. As a kid, I was so scared and then I quickly fled. Oh my god hahahaha after that I dare not do it again. 

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

Not a voyeurism but got free show I just watch loh. Shifted to new BTO and didn't know people these days quite bo chap. Can see neighborhours at 2 different units at different floor naked.

Neighbour 1, a lady always towel dry and put on lotion in her bedroom in nude after her shower. 

Neighborhour 2, a couple. Husband back home from work and always stripped to nude walking in and out his living room and bedroom before his shower. 

Neighborhour 3, couple with 2 kids. Not naked but Daddy always home in underwear. 

• 7 months later...
On 2/3/2022 at 12:15 AM, Buleguy said:

White mature exhibitionist here. PM me to chat more

You have been warned.  No personal ads in a thread that is meant for discussion.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

On 6/8/2021 at 10:39 PM, Guest guest said:

Neighborhour 2, a couple. Husband back home from work and always stripped to nude walking in and out his living room and bedroom before his shower. 

Neighborhour 3, couple with 2 kids. Not naked but Daddy always home in underwear. 

I like your neighbours #2 and #3. 

• 1 month later...
Guest Uniguy99

Thought I should share this here.

I just moved into one of the renovated halls in ntu and staying on the top floor. The opposite block is relatively near and can see in at night when the lights are on. The design of the hall works such that the 4th floor is an all female floor and the other floors are for guys. The opposite block is on a slope so the highest floor is one level lower than mine. 

I realised that the guy directly opposite me only wraps a towel to go and shower, and he changes into his underwear without closing the window. So for the past few evenings, i will sit at my desk and study while keeping an eye on his room to see him strip naked before and after showering. Quite a sight but I have to resist taking any photos in case i get caught. But I realise that he might be doing it on purpose cos the floor below me is all female, and surely they can see what I can see as well. Also, there are common corridors that can see into his room, so he could be purposely teasing us. 

anyway I’ll enjoy the view without reporting anything for now.

Guest Try and see

The dad doesn't feel paiseh being in his underwear in front of his kids? 🤣

I remember my friend's father also does that, but I'd like to think that such guys are in the minority. Definitely in my extended family no married guy with kids does that.

Guest AlvinP

Not a voyeurism but got free show I just watch loh. Shifted to new BTO and didn't know people these days quite bo chap. Can see neighborhours at 2 different units at different floor naked.

Neighbour 1, a lady always towel dry and put on lotion in her bedroom in nude after her shower. 

i think not that ppl really bo chap, its cos BTO flats are built really close to each other nowadays. And windows are mostly full length now, super easy to peep inside your neighbours’ home, whether deliberate anot.

• 4 months later...
Guest Guest
On 7/21/2022 at 1:30 PM, Darktan said:

I agree. I don't think it is a big deal anyway since most of them are in their own houses. 

Especially younger generation mostly bo chap. And also those China men. Can see them walking around the kitchen in nude before their shower.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.