Male HQ

Stomp News (Compiled)

Guest Guest

Guest hawkeye

there is this hokkien mee store next to xpose where you can get really good oyster omelette and hokkien fried mee. The store is manned by a China guy and I find him so handsome. especially his eyes so sexy. :P

i remember i used to like to sit directly in front of the charsiew stall in Tiong Bahru hawker center. Man, the stocky guy who chops the meat has beautiful forearms, and he looks cute too. Have not been back there for a while, so dunno if he is still there.

Few months back, was at a dessert shop in Chinatown, directly across from Chinatown Point. The man (HKer, I think) was dressed in those old-time translucent thin china-brand t-shirt with his tits pointing out.. quite interesting eye-wash while eating :) The man was not cute, but I was drawn to his tits. :lol:

It's a rare treat to see stocky and cute hawkers, so if u know of any, do share.

Look for one of the bengs manning the duck rice stall in Suntec.

Warning: please be discreet, or else you're going to be the "duck" on his chopping board. The Wan-bao and Shin-ming will have a headline like: Uncle chopped by Duck Rice Hawker after (lustful) "Staring" ! :D

Guest lonelytoy

Didn't know you guys like Ah bengs at hawker centre. Me too I love to have sex with them.

There are many G couples in hawker center eg.

Hong Lim Hawker center 2nd floor

Crawford Road Hawker center 2nd Floor - Japanese meal

Old Kallang Ariport - Drink stall - very handsome ah beng

etc etc

Guest benglover

aiyo, lonelyboy, be more specific leh... the hawker centres are all so big... which stalls are you talking about? thanks! muack! :thumb:

• 1 month later...

Well, obviously the advertiser is stretching the OB markers. I suppose this ad is not in the mass media where everyone can see it, i think it could be a shopfront poster in a low access area. Young people today are more tolerant of such things. Of course this will not be acceptable in mainstream media.

If you ask any young person, i suppose they will tell you that its no big deal. Remember the numerous young guys and gals make love over the internet and cell phones all over town and they just say, 'hey, its my life'.

Its time to teach the young what is acceptable and what is not. Let teach them to think rationally and analyse why things are what they are, the ability to say yes and no. The paradigm is shifting constantly in an advance society.

This is not the first time the folks at Ang Siang Hill play the teasing game.

Guest artemov

Stomp is more about citizen policing than citizen journalism, despite their frequent justifications and praises. I fear for the social environment of singapore, as our population moves towards 6.5 millions.

"I fear for the social environment of singapore, as our population moves towards 6.5 millions."

Care to elaborate, i find a population of 6.5 million interesting, there will be more uncles for me to choose from, we need more spas (good thing for competition and consumers) and we will have more interesting postings in blowing wind. actually me looking forward to that.

Down side would be more people fighting for same job, more crowded Mrt etc.

Like in Hong Kong (which is so crowded) and Tokyo i think we will learn to adjust.

you will just concentrate on the things that matters and sieve off those that are not so important.

Guest artemov
"I fear for the social environment of singapore, as our population moves towards 6.5 millions."

Care to elaborate, i find a population of 6.5 million interesting, there will be more uncles for me to choose from, we need more spas (good thing for competition and consumers) and we will have more interesting postings in blowing wind.  actually me looking forward to that.

Down side would be more people fighting for same job, more crowded Mrt etc.

Like in Hong Kong (which is so crowded) and Tokyo i think we will learn to adjust.

you will just concentrate on the things that matters and sieve off those that are not so important.

You are joking about having more uncles to chose from right? I am sure Singapore means much more to you than that.

Yes, there are many cities that are more crowded than Singapore. But these are cities, not a country. Besides, wasn't there a report recently about how suicide and mental cases are increasing rapidly in HK.

I look at the behaviors of Singaporeans, I see the faces of ordinary Singaporeans everyday on trains and buses. I perceived the way we push and shove and stare at one another at the slightest provocation. How we treat one another, or gawk at incidents and take pics to send to STOMP, but never bother to help. And teenagers blasting music loudly on their handphones. Human to human relationship has reached an abysmal level in Singapore. Ours is a pressure cooker society, any additional pressure without a proper safety valve is a tragedy waiting to happen. Already we have people jumping onto MRT tracks out of desperation.

Personal space is important in a crowded city. We don't have a hinterland to escape to. Maybe that's why spats with our immediate neighbors always send a shiver down our spines. With a decline in human relationship and responsible social behaviors, coupled with a probable increase in friction between different groups (ethnic, immigrants, ... ), a 6.5 millions population seems less than desirable, to me at least.

You have a very valid point.

An increase in population without an increase in physical expension is impossible. In a normal situation, a city which experienced an increase in population will extend the boundaries outward. Just like Tokyo has extended to Yokohama and beyond.

Nearer to home you can see KL being extended to PJ, Shah Alam, Pt Klang and now PutuJaya.

Personal space is of course very important. Past laboratory experiences have shown that if you put 2 mice in a cage, they will behave in a certain manner, but if you increase their numbers to 4 or 10 and not increasing the size of the cage, they will behave differently, more neurotic i suppose.

Taken that hypothesis, i am sure our very capable planners will take that into account. The addition 2 million will take another maybe 20 years to achieve, by that time i may not be able to see that. It would be nice to see how they can create space without space in the sg context. Our boudaries are set and limited.

Too bad for me, i don't go for whites, so migrating to Australia is not for me. China is too crowded, maybe moving to Bintang will be a good idea.

Thanks , Artemov

Guest artemov
You have a very valid point. 

An increase in population without an increase in physical expension is impossible.  In a normal situation, a city which experienced an increase in population will extend the boundaries outward.  Just like Tokyo has extended to Yokohama and beyond.

Nearer to home you can see KL being extended to PJ, Shah Alam, Pt Klang and now PutuJaya.

Personal space is of course very important.  Past laboratory experiences have shown that if you put 2 mice in a cage, they will behave in a certain manner, but if you increase their numbers to 4 or 10 and not increasing the size of the cage, they will behave differently, more neurotic i suppose. 

Taken that hypothesis, i am sure our very capable planners will take that into account.  The addition 2 million will take another maybe 20 years to achieve, by that time i may not be able to see that.  It would be nice to see how they can create space without space in the sg context.  Our boudaries are set and limited. 

Too bad for me, i don't go for whites, so migrating to Australia is not for me. China is too crowd, maybe moving to Bintang will be a good idea.

Thanks , Artemov

Hi,

Thanks for your understanding. Have you seen this show "Falling Down", with Michael Douglas as "an unemployed defence worker frustrated with the various flaws he sees in society, begins to psychotically and violently lash out against them"? I myself have felt intensely frustrated and angry at times.

Kudos for the mice experiment. Sadly informative. Do you know locusts are normally docile creatures, but when they start rubbing against one another due to crowdedness, chemical changes in their bodies transform them into a voracious, swarming mass.

I no longer have faith in our "capable planners". I don't see how the workforce and babies problem can be solved by importing a husband, a wife, a child and two old grannies.

I am not into angmohs also. But I don't mind Australia or Canada if life here becomes unbearable.

Its so dearly of you to take up the challenge and the argument.

Is there a co-relation between the ability to cope and space. Are they not two different entities? Unable to cope happens everywhere, even in big open country.

Can it not be taught? Of course, it will be more difficult to cope in a stressfull urban enviornment, you will need more resourses, both internally and externally. But being able to cope in a stressful situation will make you mentally stronger and capable.

How on earth some CEO with thousands of employee cope in a competitive business. Some will burnt out but others ride high on it.

I like your part about the locust and the chemical. Its very true, even humans emit all kinds of chemical under different conditions. So the ability to cope does not solve the problem.

I rather have less uncles to choose from. Better buy one from Robinsons tomorrow and be satisfied with it.

Guest artemov
Its so dearly of you to take up the challenge and the  argument.

Is there a co-relation between the ability to cope and space.  Are they not two different entities?  Unable to cope happens everywhere, even in big open country. 

Can it not be taught? Of course, it will be more difficult to cope in a stressfull urban enviornment, you will need more resourses, both internally and externally.  But being able to cope in a stressful situation will make you mentally stronger and capable.

How on earth some CEO w Some will burnt out but others ride high on it.

I like your part about the locust and the chemical. Its very true, even humans emit all kinds of chemical under different conditions. So the ability to cope does not solve the problem. 

I rather have less uncles to choose from.  Better buy one from Robinsons tomorrow and be satisfied with it.

I am neither challenging nor arguing. I am just articulating my thoughts.

Space and the ability to cope are indeed separate entities, but I am sure one does affect the other. Even our immune system and its ability to cope with diseases are impaired by stress, and I certainly do feel stressed in a small space. In a big country, inability to cope may be due to other factors, like localised economic depression, low educational level, ...

In Singapore, the shortage of space is more acute, and it does translate to intense competition, monopolistic practices, inflated costs of certain commodities, ... all of which affect the common people ability to compete.

Yes it's true. Those that do not kill us make us stronger (??). But in any society, we will have to make sure all parts of the society have a share in the progress of the country. The middle class and lower class of Singapore have had their wages depressed (artificially?) for a long time. We may be able to produce CEOs leading companies with thousands of employees, but our society is poorer if our old folks have to sell tissues to put food on the table.

We are not the US, we are a small country.

Thanks artemov

Yes its true, i agree that the wages of middle and lower wages singaporeans are artificially depressed vis a vis the cost of living, consumer prices and the standard of living incomprison to more advanced asian countries. (not to mention the west).

i suppose the main reason is competition and keeping jobs, since they have to compete with lower cost countries like SE Asia and have to be below HK and Japan in order to keep and attract new investment.

So, as you say, in order to complete, we have to keep certain things like prices and wages artificial. Whether high or low,

That's true , but is also true in other competiting countries like Malaysia where prices of petrol, rice, sugar and some land prices are also kept artificial so that the pressure for wages to rise is not so acute.

Competition is something nobody wants, but it keeps coming. So its a scenerio where you constantly keep fighting regional competition, the fire never stop burning and fire fighting is a way of life.

The only way out , i suppose, is to have inner peace. A calmness thats within, thats indefatigable, a sort of nirvana that's achievable. Is there one?

Be kind to your brothers, mann!

Guest artemov
Thanks artemov

Yes its true, i agree that the wages of middle and lower wages singaporeans are artificially depressed vis a vis the cost of living, consumer prices and the standard of living incomprison to more advanced asian countries. (not to mention the west).

i suppose the main reason is competition and keeping jobs, since they have to compete with lower cost countries like SE Asia and have to be below HK and Japan in order to keep and attract new investment.

So, as you say, in order to complete, we have to keep certain things like prices and wages artificial. Whether high or low,

That's true , but is also true in other competiting countries like Malaysia where prices of petrol, rice, sugar and some land prices are also kept artificial so that the pressure for wages to rise is not so acute.

Competition is something nobody wants, but it keeps coming. So its a scenerio where you constantly keep fighting regional competition, the fire never stop burning and fire fighting is a way of life.

The only way out , i suppose, is to have inner peace. A calmness thats within, thats indefatigable, a sort of nirvana that's achievable. Is there one?

Be kind to your brothers, mann!

Haha. You are so correct man! Maybe that's why there so many high flyers quitting their jobs to find self-actualization. I myself have thought of opening a small trekkers lodge in Nepal and stay there semi permanently. Not that I am a high flyer of course :)

Competition is indeed inevitable with an increasingly globalised economy. But it is said that globalisation is more often than not a lowest common denominator economy. The cheapest labor producing the most amount of goods in the shortest time will win (China?). Quality and pride seems to take a back seat now. The old piano industry in Germany is one such victim. It seems only the rich and powerful will truly benefit from globalisation. The rest are just led into believing that globalisation is good for us.

• 2 months later...

Talking abt how expensive durians are in Sg and Japan. I seldom buy durians in Sg unless it is really good and worth the $. For me I just hv to go back to my hometown in Malaysia and eat like siao...

The last time i went back was during Ching Ming. We could get a 10kg bag for only RM23. It contains about 7-8 durians of reasonable size. The flesh was good. hmmmm.. i love being a kampong boi.

Live A Life, Live it Well. Be Forgiving, All will be Well.

Haha, i dont even dare to eat durian here .. they are just as expensive. one durian can also cost up to 5000yen. which is abt 60~70sing dollars?

Hahaha :lol: .........Andy, if there any lucrative business for durian, we could joint venture to export durian to Japan. We could do 'part-time Ah Beng Durian seller' :rolleyes:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Sure! But Durian, i think, only has a limited market. Most jap i know find it smelly.. even if the taste is gd, they are already turned off by the smell.

actually, i am thinking that bangawan solo kind of shop would be a hit in japan. But i cant commit time to it now. In the mean time lets get to know more abt each other first :D

and dont know if anyone else interested in business ventures too?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
There are many trash among us.  But it is how we select the good stuff... ... ...

Well said :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Even in BW, there are many trashy stuff :lol:

Apparently that guy need to be more discreet.

He is giving the community a bad image!

this was from the site

...He opened a folder on his laptop which seemed "to contain thousands of photos of nude men, and possibly a small percentage of women's pictures"...."

so "siti" (the one who posted in the site) was actually staring at what the man was doing that she knew that the laptop contain thousands (read thousands) of nude men photo and only a small % of women? Did siti actually sat beside the man and counted the numbers of photo? did she open each and every one to check whether is a str8 or PLU photo?

WTF

whether is this man PLU or not, surfing p--n in a open area shouldnt be encourage, however by suggesting the nature of photos, the site and reporter tried to demonlise PLU again, making suggestion that PLU is perverted...

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic