Male HQ

From Bw Archives 12 : 19 May-9jun'98

HendryTan

06/09/98 12:15:46

Name: huggles.

Your Fav Sextivity: hugs.

Your Fav Body Type: built/semi.

Comments:

oh man. was at delta today and saw this speci-MAN! if only he looked at me *sigh* he was bathing nude and i could see his gorgeous dick being soaped, up and down, and MAN! was it good to look at. he was interested in this other built guy, so it was a lost cause for me. *sigh* his big dick, was cut, and oh so smooth... his butt was pert and man, his pecs, biceps and shoulders were oh so manly. nearly wanted to cum in front of him, but was too chicken, as there were a few others. he was looking at this other guy, who had a similar build as him. he left a bit later than that guy, apparently to go after him, leavinghis goggles and float behind.... and guess who took it! sigh. drool.

06/09/98 11:44:40

Name: ahboi

Comments:

its so frustrating. just got back to the office and found out that fresh meat had left a voicemail around 1600hr asking for a meet-up ! and that i should call him back !! now, how to do that when he didn't even leave a # to call ? idiot. feel like snuffin out that bloody squeaky voice. @#%$. and jeff darlink, what a way to bottoms up man. hahahah. u ne'er fail to amaze me with your flair for the unexpected. i can also see that u are having a ball of time. ENjoy, but be SAfe. *winK*. and no idol-ling for m man. i'm acrophobic. meanwhile i'm calling it quits for the day and going back to beat my meat. *sigH*.

06/09/98 09:04:44

Name: jeff

My Email: Email Me

Comments:

me am such a slut!!...... i actually offered me butt to a stranger for rimming!! but at least he sucks well... that's why, i wanna try!! another first for me..... i gave him head till he cums ...... heh heh heh...... usually i will just jerk him off.....b t that night was just too hot to handle and i just slipped down and do it...... anyway, actionkid..... me only hold it for about 10 seconds and then gave up cos, yes, it hurts......so no real fxxking... he pulled out and said sorry... *so touched*.....any ay... ahboi.... think you probably scared that m'sian guy away....he would probably have wanted you if you had met later in the day and when he was cruising.... think you would have attracted him.... and congratulations! you both have made it to the top t ree idols together with the now-not-to-be-seen OSIM guy..... time to pop the champagne right? heh heh....good luck and happy cruising!!

06/09/98 07:19:56

Name: actionkid

Comments:

ummm.. errr.. mmmm.. well, wat can I say? You've caught me offguard.. but.. keep em cumming voyeur!!.. sluurrrrrp.. heheheh ;P Speaking of wet dreams.. its been a real long time since I last had mine.. must be coz of all the action that I get in the wakin hours.. ;) And ahboi.. too bad about the non-happening.. but as expected, you sure know how to make the best of things.. falling back on the frenchiepoo huh? Oh yeah... I got cruised this morning actually. I was going up the MRT escalator near my workpla e when I spotted this guy going down on the other escalator. And well, I kinda stared at him longer than expected coz he had this nice long tousled hair which look utterly sexy with his long sleeve shirt and tie.. I guess I was just casually looking at th pretty thing when I suddenly realise that he returned it back. Yep.. our eyes locked for a coupla seconds which made me look away sheepishly. But when I turned back, I could see that he also turned to look back at me. And he seemed to hesitate moving tow rds the station.. instead, he seemed to be making his way back up again.. Heheh.. Well.. I lingered around too, and when I saw that he was cumming up the escalator, I made a casual move towards the toilet. And he followed.. :) We stood at the urinals and w ll.. we both grew hard as we looked at one another. He touched me and I stroked him back.. I wished we could've done more, but, well.. it WAS early in the morning, and the toilet wasn't exactly private. Anyway, we just jerked off one another a bit, and I ot to touch his nice hair as he tried kissing my neck and all..;P But that's all. He gave me his number.. but I haven't had the courage to call him up yet..;P so yummeeeeeeeeee!!

06/09/98 02:22:03

Name: voyeur

My URL: Visit Me

Comments:

Actionkid and Ahboi.. I had a wet dream thinking of you guys last night!

06/08/98 16:47:47

Comments:

got back just a tad shy of 12 midite; be4 my ride turned into a pumpkin. hmmm, come to think of it, my chaffuer did resemble ze pumpkin. :) and guess what? the fresh meat prospect of zis morning turned out to be a lost cause. was attempting to call zis no n to fix a meet-up for ze evening when i discovered that ze tel # i had put me to a woman who was (rudely, altho' understandably so) shrieking by ze time i called the 3rd time asking for fresh meat. my pa made ze 2nd call and got her ears chewed off. poor girl was in shock. well, ze wrong number could very well be my mistake, but it doesn't quite exactly explain why fresh meat did not made any call initiative either. oh well. what's not got is not lost since there's no way to know anyway. a case of sour pi ang mas ? nonezerless, i did found solace in setting up frenchie for ze evening and that was one wise move as he was indeed eager beaver-ly to please. we had a great time in ze bed. but of cos'. and nope, no lurid details zis time as ze last time i did, m account attracted flak. least said, we experimented with olive oil and candle wax. *winK*. btw first_timer, dunno what i did not do, miz your earlier posting. nonetheless, since u left no email address, got to reply u here dat i'm (alas) presently inclin d to 1-2-1 sexploit & hence not in a 'position' to contemplate 3(or more)-some. pure economics and nothing to do with aesthetics. i'm sure such arrangements can be quite fun. @ least my past dabbling was to say the least like zat. :-)

06/08/98 10:18:47

Name: tim My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Body Type: smooth chubby orientals Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

voyuer, voyuer, are you hot tonite? email please.

06/08/98 04:37:06

Comments:

aiyah, actionkid - i'll be quite satis even if it turned out to be pisang 'mas ! me no size queen leh. :-) tanduk indeed. nonetheless, love handles are a must prerequisite. heheheh. btw, daniel: hello + welcome back. and if u gonna keep at it, u should se iously look to scotchgard your keyboard. and do let us know if you need a 'helping hand'. hahhahha. and whatever happened to the thomas/mr yiao episode ? just dying to know the outcum.

06/08/98 04:04:00

Name: Rhys My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Hi sorry to interrupt but can one of u help me ? I wld like to find out where SC is and what this OSIM guy looks like and where I can find him ..... Hugs and kisses.

06/08/98 03:56:18

Comments:

umm.. err.. ahboi.. when did I pecah your lobang? From what I know, I've never even got close to it! hehehe..;P aaaanyway.. my biased view is that you should go for the new meat. Hey, Malaysians seem to be the flavour of the week, eh?.. :P Go grab the oppo tunity, you never know what you're gonna get.. ;P It does feel a lil different.. the attitudes. Somehow the Malaysian guys here tend to be more down to earth and sincere in a way, as compared to us Singaporeans who seem to be more caught up with looks and material things. I still recall back when I was in the hostel at NUS.. I had this really good friend who happens to be Malaysian, and a stud. We got real close and he'd sleep over at my place, we'll cook supper together and we'd also study together etc.. is sincerity came across as almost childlike and I felt totally awkward as I wouldn't want to have any misunderstanding by telling him up front that I've got this gay thing for him..;P And it did not help that he acted really dense. Sigh.. those were the ays... I still miss him now.. though we're still friends.. but not in the same way as before. AAAaanyway... so, ahboi.. do tell us if you've decided to go for the french loaf or the pisang tanduk.. we'll be waiting with anticipation..;P

06/08/98 02:19:29

Comments:

alamak, actionkid - how can u pecah my lobang one. going around telling strangers dat i rts. hahahah. 1-2-die ah ? so far, it had been a rather bencik morning and couldn't resist escaping here for a break. anyway, frenchie poo called earlier to ask for a ate tonite. so now how ? *sigh*. looks like its gonna be one tough toss between fresh meat and big meat.

06/08/98 01:07:57

Comments:

i read with much interest the recent developments in your life, jeff.. I think it's cool that you've done it.. coz it means that you are more comfortable with what you are and that you've found someone you can trust. For myself, I've never had it up my as (except for that one time where I had it in for about two seconds..)coz I guess I've never met anyone whom I can trust.. I have not overcome the discomfort, and perhaps.. I just do not see myself as being the one in that position. I dunno.. it does feel inda big thing to be able to accept it. Thus, I can understand the significance of it all for you, jeff. hallelujah! So.. did you get much pleasure from it? And did you guys pop the champagne and throw in the velveeta, strawberries and cream along with it heheheh..;P No offence intended..;P Aaaanyway.. Guyblue.. I saw your homepage.. you're a pretty delicious looking stud..;P Hehehe.. I doubt you'll have any problems about hooking guys here in singapore.. esp with people like ahboi forever roaming the str ets with his wondering eyes and unashamed forwardness..;P Hehehe.. Anyway, about Singapore being a boring place.. well, in a way, I agree.. but at the same time, it is how you make it out to be. There is always something to do, but you just have to set yo r mind out to it. I bet a number of the chaps reading all this never knew that such an 'underworld' existed, with the likes of nick69s, jeffs, ahbois and actionkids, here in Singapore.. But it does exist. And Daniel.. dun you think the anonymity and silen e add more sexcitement to the whole thing? Hehehe.. it just shows that the guy you're with has a lot to hide and it makes you wonder about the things he could be..;P for all you know, he could be one of them uniformed people who just can't afford to tell ll.. :) Heheh.. like the one time when I actually did it with a cop..;p *yummeeeee!!* Oh yeah.. and jack (I think there seems to be a lot of jacks wondering around here..), you're way too flattering. BW is the real stud. I'm just a voyeuristic sexed-up nar issistic specimen of a typical Singapore boi who wants it all.. ;) . As for knowing if it is really the real me, well, I think you should be able to pick up some of the tell tale signs, doncha think? I think by now you guys can tell when it is the real me w iting... so peace be upon it... that's all for now, boizzzzzzzz... keep on crooooozing!!

06/08/98 00:02:26

Comments:

yo jeff, 2 firsts in a row is not bad for a record. waiting to hear the third and more man... :-) this morning, while waiting for my carpool pick-up, there was a ne'er-seen-prior-to-this young thing standing nearby. he was waiting for a cab i guess. excep that i caught him stealing glances my way with the occasional lingering eyes....my gaydar was imm. on alert. checking out my prospect further and deciding dat i liked what i saw, i went up and asked if he have the time. he looked flabbergasted and then s ammered that he's going to work...and what exactly do i have in mind. this is weird, cos' i actually used the line as an ice-breaker, asking what time it was. guess he took it literally. he laughed when i explained the mis-understanding and we were soon t lking about this and that. apparently he's a m'sian who had recently graduated and is serving some kind of bond. and because he had an impromptu overnight stay at a relative's, he now have to rush home to change for work. we exchanged #s with intent to me t this evening after work. :-)

06/07/98 23:48:09

Name: guyblue My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: romantivity...

Your Fav Body Type: torso Your Nationality: Malaysia

Comments:

I would just like to bring out the point that I find Singapore boring without friends. I go to Singapore often, btw I am from Penang. I am a pleasant-looking 27 yr old guy who is interested to befriend cute Singaporeans. Pls write to me at jocs@tm.net. y or visit me at http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Pointe/5640/biodata.html

06/07/98 23:32:34

Name: Daniel

Comments:

Have been away for a few months and finally back. A big surprise to see so many "personal-Sexperience" stories contributed. A friendly hello to Actionkid and Ahboi, your stories made me have a hardon and have no choice but to jerk infront of my monitor. was very surprise that people, especially asians with yellow skins (difficult to distinguish chinese, japanese, korean, vietnamese etc unless they speak) who are cruising in public areas are more dicreet that PLU in s'pore. I had a hand-job with this gu and he kept so quiet thru'out until everything was over and guess what. He said "arigato" to me !!! As I am not into "western", that's leave me with much lesser choice. When flying back, I noticed this "soft" cute guy on my flight. We exchanged some ey contacts. While doing a transit at HK, we managed to talk and exchange tel no (he's s'porean). We meet up on Friday night for dinner (just an excuse and motive is the @#%* session after that) and ended in 81 have each other for supper and also breakfast hehehehehe..

06/07/98 12:14:11

Comments:

heh..heh... everyone has a first time.....well.... just gave my virginity to a guy that i liked very much.... heh heh.... anyway... actionkid.... careful about getting addicted..... and i will be careful about the fort road thing..... dare not do it there and then anyway....... thanks...

06/07/98 10:50:43

Comments:

i suppose there's got to be a first time for everything. was at a wedding dinner last evening, and promptly got croozed by this indian guy upon my rather late arrival which attracted racuous greetings from my boisterous kakis. he was rather nice looking i a clean cut sort of way, but could not tell much about from the chest downwards till he stood up to take a smoke-break outside. wow, nice tummy, and a nice basket. i followed and when our eyes met, gave him one of my c'mon smile. he caught on quickly and we started some trivial social chatting. as the dinner drawn to an end, he suggested coffee to which i said we can have more. we drove to an isolated spot in pasir ris and was soon necking in the back of his car. he smelled musky which helped and his bask t was no foolery as i freed his big turgid cock from his pants. i smiled and wet my lips. the pink mushroom head in a nestle of black pubic hair was a strange turnon. gave his dick a good oral massage. and was he a gentleman or what. he insisted that he r turned me the favour and i quickly shed my pants to let him pursue his noble cause. in the dim light, seeing his dark head bobbing up and down at my groin made me reached ponr quickly. i lifted his head to free my dick to shoot but he clung on and eagerly sucked as i shot.... boy, it felt juicily great to come this way. he then took my hand and spitted the cum into my palm and guided it to his still rock-hard dick. i proceed to masturbate him while giving his nipple a good tongueing. he breathed harshly. a d when he came, he grunted (some strange lingo) and grinded his teeth. his shot was pretty impressive as the spooie got sprayed all over the seat upholstery. when we recovered, he dropped me off and wanted me to call him for a replay. i said i will and to k his #, but i don't really think so as this is a spur-of-moment encounter for me. then again, who knows.... :-)

06/07/98 08:38:22

Name: Bugisboy My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: 69 Your Fav Body Type: lean and muscular

Your Nationality: Sing

Comments:

Hey! have any u guys cruise at Bugis Junction. The T House on level 3 near the Book Store and public phone is very cruisy. I was there to watch Godzilla and stumble upon this very cruisy T House. Was going for a Show so no time to catch a man. If anybody out there have any experiences there please share.

06/07/98 07:14:43

Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

hey hey hey! Wah jeff.. so you've finally made the trip to Fort Road, huh? Well, it is an interesting experience though I still have to advise you to be careful, coz it is quite a conspicuous gay hangout, and the target of many raids. Anyway, I just thoug t I'd say a lil bit more about my experience in JB a few days back (my third trip there).. As usual, I was in one of them horny mood and wanted a quick one without having to dally around at toilets and parks.. hence I decided to just spend a lil bit more around S$15 for the works..;P) and take a trip to that JB place. And yeah.. it was happening. I like it coz it is small and cozy, in a way. And the hosts are nice and friendly.. I went in, changed into my towel and went over to the bar to watch MTV and ha e a cup of coffee. chatted a bit to the reception guy and he tried introducing me to some of the guys there.. but, sheesh.. I'm really very shy about such things..;P Anyway, I smiled and made some little conversations. A few of them wanted me to follow t em up somewhere, but well.. I only wanted to relax first. Also, there was this studly ah beng looking chap eyeing me from the corner of the room, and I have to admit that I was turned on by his rough looks and the sexy tattoos on his back.. :) Anyway, he s iled and I knew there was going to be some action between us..:)After a while, I decided to go to the sauna room.. it was empty and I could just lay there nekked and enjoy the heat and sweat. And then, the door opened and the same dude walked in..;P Heheh . he followed me! And well.. we sat there in silence for a while before striking up a conversation.. and he was actually nice and polite, despite his looks and demeanour. It didn't take long before both of us had our towels off and were touching one anoth r. He had a nice cool lean taut body and it was wet with sweat. As he let his strong hands work its way on the contours of my body, I could feel myself engulfed by a sudden lusty passion and we embraced, skin to skin and all the hardness. It felt great an i had an instant hard on, as he did.. and it was a sizeable one too.. not too thick.. but rather long.. around 15cm or more. We were licking all over our sweaty bodies when suddenly, the door opened again.. and we immediately grabbed for our towels as we wanted the privacy and were not keen on others joining us..;P And the new guy knew something was happening and he sorta wnated to join in.. but, well, I didn't feel comfy, so I went out and into the showers.. And my pal followed me.. and we showered side y side.. and it was erotic as I felt his hands massaging my bod with the soap.. we hugged and felt around in the showers until he suggested that we go up to the dark room where there's aircon and a floor mat.. And so we went.. As we entered.. we could hea the groans and moans. Some of the guys were already in the midst of some hot pumping action! As our eyes adjusted to the dark, we could see images of guys, blowing one another, some standing up, others lying on the floor. There was also a couple dog-fxxk ng and they were moaning pretty loudly! There were also many others.. just sitting around and jerking away at the sights and sounds, and feeling around for any new cummers, hoping to get a catch.. Anyway, my pal and I.. he pushed me against the wall and r pped off my towel instantly! He pressed himself to my body, let his own towel drop and started kissing me softly, going on down to my earlobes and onto my neck. I gave gentle moans of pleasure as he slid his tongue lower onto my nipples and bit them gentl . he slid lower.. onto my hard abs and licked my navel whilst his hands cupped my loose balls and grasping my shaft. My hands were roving around on his tight shoulders.. giving him quick massages and prodding him on. And finally, he blew me, like an torre t of flaming rush, I could feel his whole mouth working its way at swallowing my manhood.. it felt great and my body reacted with jerks of pleasure. As I stood there, others were beginning to come around and they tried to touch me and lick at my nipples.. but well.. it was between the two of us. After some time, I reached for his hands and led him to the corner, where there was this space for us to lie down. And he continued to blow me.. I kissed him all over too.. and tried to reach for his long shaft. We did a 69 eventually, though I nearly choked on his cock! But I guess he was too caught up at blowing me. We felt ecstatic.. and the rest made it even more electrifying with their groping hands and the moans and groans... He wanted me to fxxk him.. but naa .. we didn't have rubber. So it went. He blew me till I finally shot a huge gush.. and he swallowed it all! Man!! It was total madness!! I was sheepish thereafter but he just encouraged me further to suck him. And so I did... and he shot all over my face. ;P Man.. we were so steamed up. After that, I decided I might as well pack up and go on home.. though it was still early. And this chap was actually quite nice and he even went into the showers again with me and we started chatting a bit more. He had a th rny tattoo on his biceps and a dragon across his back... and he had this quaint little lily just on the right side on his dick! Hehehe.. all the tattoos did catch my attention, but the flower thing really turned me on even further!! Heheh.. despite the ro ghness, there is that soft spot, I guess.. :) Anyway, he's Malaysian and was surprisingly decent. He even accompanied me to have a light supper before sending me off to the causeway..;P Yum yum!!!! Maybe I'll bump into him again the next time.. :) )))

06/06/98 15:50:55

Name: gazaga My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: cruising

Your Fav Body Type: muscular Your Nationality: indonesian

Comments:

06/06/98 12:37:29

Comments:

well... i am back!!.... for a while..... sorry that ahboi and sctionkid are having some trouble with impersonators recently......talking about the OSIM guy, think he is on holiday.... or someone knew and told him and he went to another branch.... hmm, won er how he felt if he really knew that he is a minor celebrity.... hehheh. finally went to Fort rd..... but think i went to another part leh..... got no beach one..... but saw many guys walking out from a side road (created through many use...;p)and decide to check it out.... saw a handsome young chap walking out from a bush but decided to give him a miss as i am not sure who he is and what he was doing there.....soon i saw almost 20 single guys walking around and following people around..... wow.....didn t do anything there though becos of the mosquitoes.... but went with someone to a nearby toilet for release.... hehheh... think may go there again.... for the experience....ok.... have to go.. chiao and have fun, guys!!

06/06/98 07:11:51

Name: jack My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: having Actionkid for dinner Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

Hi to all, I am a big fan of BW and Actionkid. How I am confused, who is the real Actionkid here. Actionkid do u know how many loads I lost just by thinking about you. Actionkid should win a prize for writing such sexy stories. P.S anyone please post some hing about men in uniform, real or fantasies please.

06/06/98 04:00:32

Comments:

just wonder where singuy is. find his storys more sincere

06/06/98 03:11:25

Name: Nick69 My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: 69

Your Fav Body Type: Asian Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

I've stumbled upon another great cruising spot.Last night after watching Boyzone on at the concert I took a midnight walk at Suntec City.Was walking along the central fountain when I noticed a lot of guys walking round it alone.Well, I decided to investig te further and when I reached tower 4 guess what! A group of not less then 12 guys walking alone cruising each other.There was this one guy in a business suit eyeing me so I flashed a friendly smile and soon both of us were in a dark spot kissing passiona ely.As usual I suggested going to a quiet spot so we ended up 81 again.I was so lucky, he was so well dressed and gentle.Slowly stripping me in front of the mirror then running his huge warm hands all over me before turning me round and making passionate ove.Thank the government for Suntec city!

06/05/98 18:00:45

Name: budaK

Comments:

Hiya Guyz! Talkin about cute guyz has anyone been to the provenage cave winebar in robertson quay? The manager theres real cute. Young and studly too! Go take a look ! I ve been there a few times and it never fails to give me a boner looking at him! Hav fun guyz!

06/05/98 12:55:49

Name: david My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: kiss, hug, suck

Your Fav Body Type: lean and mean Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

it's true that impersonations are sick here. let's leave this place as it used to be. anyway, i was the one who mentioned about the osim guy. the reason was i was trying out sc for a cruise some two weeks ago and chanced on this salesman. a stud by my sta dard and i was thinking, hey, good stuff are meant to be shared(though i don't mean sharing your loved ones on bed!) he's lean and probably in his early twenties, clean shaven and a cute smile. don't dared to approach to look at his name tag. was afraid i ll lose control in front of him. so lookout the next time you're there. and please admire discreetly. it'll be so rude to just stare and drool! anyway, exams' over for me and that means you people will have to bear with me in future c'os i'm going to read more often!

06/05/98 01:24:13

Comments:

Why is there this sudden barrage of impersonations? Cum on, man! Nothing's being accomplished, only lies being implanted, and apprehension and insults being generated. I guess I can just say out straight that I know ahboi personally and we're friends.. ju t as I know jeff and we're friends too. I'm not afraid to state the facts, and if guys get offended, so be it. But it is really childish to take on others' identity and throw insults, etc. I know this is trivial, but heck, I hate it when others defame me I admire ahboi's style of writing... it just so happen to click well with mine, and in sync. It is a coincidence, and we're not the same person. Just let this page be as it is.. a storybook of sorts. I'll write in when I've got something to say... and if that makes me a slut.. then, well.. so what?

06/04/98 15:10:00

Comments:

hahaha, the sc osim sales pple must be noticing ze recent deluge of male walk-ins to their shop. hey @lex, i was just there too today, lunchtime in fact ! cc nearly got conned into making a purchase if i had not dragged him out of the shop by his hair. ha hahha. and nope, me saw no cutey too but then again, i really have diff. beauty stds from u guys and also have no clue who to look for. and actionkid, looks like u had a ball time. and yep, i had been lying low to keep a clear head,*.* last week was one " ead"y week man. *winK*. but u may be please to know that i'm now re-charged and raring to go. with good fortune, perhaps will catch some action (no pun intended) for a dripping posting be4 the week is over. standby. na-no-na-no.

06/04/98 13:34:00

Name: Actionkid

Comments:

I am not Ahboi I am ACTIONKID, if Ahboi want to imitate me there is nothing I can do about it. Besides I am much more of a slut than he is.

06/04/98 13:22:44

Name: Actionkid/Ahboi

Comments:

Hi to readers of BW. I belive Actionkid is Ahboi and Ahboi is Action. Do readers of BW noticed both Actionkid and Ahboi both have the same style of writing?

06/04/98 12:24:29

Name: @lex My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: oral

Your Fav Body Type: lean and mean Your Nationality: asian

Comments:

Hey actionkid! NIce to see that you're back in action. I also went down to SC this afternoon to check out the OSIM guy but alas! He wasn't there...Anyway, I decided to go to the toilet and try my luck there. When I got there, the toilet was not so active o I decided to wait around for a while. Soon enough, someone came into the cubicle next to mine. I thought nothing was gonna happen coz I could not sense any signal from the other side of the partition. Soon thereafter, the guy next door began peeping und r the partition, checking me out I suppose. I guess he liked what he saw coz he reached over and began caressing my ankles and legs. I couldn't help but develop a healthy hard on (hehehe), so I decided to finish what I came there for. I knelt down and he rabbed my cock and began pumping it, oooh! His soft hands on my rod felt so good! He kept stroking my cock and soon I couldn't stop myself and began spurting cum all over the floor... what a lunch break that turned out to be. Tokin, I hope you reveived my e-mail! Keep Croozin!

06/04/98 08:49:53

Comments:

zippedeedoodaaaah! I'm back! I can see that there is a slight hiccup here and people are keeping mumm.. hey.. all you croooozers! cum back! Heheh.. I'm just trying stimulate some minds to stimulate mine.. Aaaaanyway, I've just noticed that BW has updated is page and sent in a new article (which is worth our reading.. :) ) And yeah... I am NOT BW.. I dun think I'm half as studly or intellektual as he is.. just a lil kid who happens to be on every block..;P I've been busy the past week or so and hence, didn't really have time to write in new stories. but I HAVE been kinda active.. :) I also went down to SC.. and even went to the extent of stepping into that OSIM shop as though I was an interested buyer.. but aiyah.. cannot locate any studly stud lah.. so I left How does this guy look like??? Instead, I got sucked at the toilets, as usual..;P Also, I met up again with my 'massagee' mate (refer to earlier story..) two nites ago.. man, he was hungrier than ever! He told me that he wasn't able to release anything w ile in Ozland, due to his tight schedule and was actually bursting to have another session with me..;P Furthermore, I delayed our meeting, making it even more protracted for him. (though I've got the suspicion that he prolly fxxked someone else anyway...) Still, he picked me up again and we did a repeat of the other time, only this time, we dragged on to his bathtub.. which was filled with bubbles and we had a splashing time licking around.. we got out, went over to the bed and I got to fxxk him again and e both shot buckets! Gosh.. he is such a stud.. ;) (still, I know it's only a fling.. for the both of us..) I also went over to JB again.. to check out the sauna.. and well, all I did was stand there..;P. I didn't get to stay long coz this dude actually re used to let me go since he saw me step in, and before I knew it, I shot and all my desire went away with it..;P But he was a cute ah beng hunk.. :P I enjoyed it.. :) But that's all, man.. shouldn't make it a habit.. BW brought up a very relevant issue... s me of the lifestyles we choose are really our own doing and this page is great in that we can say anything we want about it, without being gunned down. I only hope that it stays that way. And ahboi, I do hope that you've gotten over those nasty letters.. ey, we miss you here and I think it'd be good if all of us just remain civil and live a life that we all can enjoy. that's all folks.

06/02/98 12:41:34

Name: david

Comments:

actually went down to SC to take a curious look at our admiree two days ago. i felt like an idiot/himbo when i reached there and tried to gaze at the pple inside and had NO single idea what i was looking out for. In the end, I just went away without a clu as to how he looks like. WHAT cute guy????? hahahahahaaa. BTW, wonder how he will feel to know he has such a large fan base here. someone describe him!

06/01/98 14:55:45

Name: Lawrence

Comments:

06/01/98 12:04:22

Comments:

my..... what is happening? it has only been three days??.... since i last looged in... ahboi... i share your irritations about using the same nick.... luckily evil-twin is a nice guy.... aren't you?? about the uniform thing.... hmm... adrain, i would like to see YOU in uniform..... and yes, the no.3s definitely look smart but the SAF no.4 is also good looking on some bodies.... i would like to see an erection in no.4, no.3 and the police uniform.... heh heh.... so, any news on the OSIM guy? i must say, som people have the luck when it comes to sex..... this week is extremely boring for me and the only good encounter is from the next cubicle where the guy gave me head a good tonguing..... it was sensationing!! though would prefer somethinmg even better....w ll.... i guess i must be pretty bored with the PC down and such..... so, you guys have fun and keep us posted!!

06/01/98 01:20:17

Comments:

i was certain he did it deliberately. we were at the same table (in a makan centre) and there he was, slurping his noodles with relish. and each time he did that, his mouth turned into one big, oily "O". gosh, imagining my prick in ze place of the noodles made me wet. had to crossed my legs to suppress (?) my hardon which otherwise may just twang out of my (short) shorts. as i wasn't certain if he was sending a hint of his oral prowess or merely indulging his noodling habit, i smiled at his reverie and hey hey.. he returned the same ! and what a smile. so radiant and... innocent ? u know one of those smiles that hide no agenda or malice. started a small talk with pathetic lines like : do u come here oftern, r u on yr own, blah blah blah. the sort of bull(t lk) to camouflaged my horniness. *sigH*. he was more forward than i gave him credit for. he actually asked if i'd like to follow him back to his flat to see his photos ! but of cos' i said and the rest like they said is sexstory. it was a great way to st rt the day, altho'i did had to do some explanation to cc why i was late for our a.noon date. oh well. and dear actionkid, it had been a full sex-week this past 7 days. lucky me. but i'm pooped. will need to take a short break to have a reality check. this aside, had also taken this morning to trash the numerous spite-mail dumped into my mailbox. such pranks do not usually bother me; but of late, it had been one heck of an annoyance. i can change my mail address but i refused to be intimidated. so whoever u are, please stop. i stayed on here cos' i got to know u guys even tho' i don't know who u guys are. but i don't come and play judge. ok ? peace brutha'

05/31/98 16:18:37

Comments:

With this bad weather we're having I decided to go down to the stadium for a jog at 0800am this morning.Finished at about 0900am and hit the showers.As I was soaping myself..this goodlooking Malay chap came beside my cubicle.As I continued my show II coul sense him eyeing me so I started caressing my groin and soaping my butt.As it was quite early there were only the two of us there.Suddenly he steped beside me and smiled.I smiled back and soon he was caressing my chest from behind...slowly he brought his hand down my body to my groin and started caressing me there.I could feel his hard ,huge cock againsts me back.Later he knelt down and started sucking me...Whith the shower strong against me and him sucking so nicely I came quickly.I wanted to thank him s I started to suck him slowly...nibbling on the skin of his balls..running my soapy hands against his huge shaft.He moaned and came so much.Just as we were finishing we noticed these two guys peeking at us so we stopped.As I was walking back along the car ark the two appeared.One was a sissy type, the other manly both in their early 20s.They asked if we could be friends and I said yes.They asked if I'd like to join them at Fort road beach but I declined because of the dark skies.So. we ended up at hotel 8 in geylang doing a 696.It was an experience!But a nice ending to a nice weekend.Sometimes you get lucky and it took me about 2 months to get to this beautiful meeting.Along the way there was the Tampines guy...warm.polite and great in bed then this encou teer this morning.The stadium is a great pick up point but be careful and as the saying goes, when good cums,it cums..hehehe.Have a good week all!

05/31/98 13:29:35

Comments:

I really didn't think it was you, ahboi.. it didn't sound like you at all. Anyway, what have you been up to? I missed you, man.. maybe will call you again soon and see if we can arrange sumthing. btw, kickface.. I think that was a really.. umm.. nice thin you posted.. in a sentimental way. Yeah.. most often, it is tough trying to make a new friend, coz we get afraid that things may go to the extreme and we end up wanting more than what our partner really wants. And in so doing, we frighten them away. I th nk that is a fact of life.. in our line. But at the same time, you can never be sure unless you talked to him about it. Hey.. I hope things turn out well anyway.. and nick.. if you're reading this.. hey.. cool!!

05/31/98 04:05:19

Comments:

this is not nice. its one thing to share the same nick but quite another to pass off posting as tho' it was from me. the real mccoy is telling the imposter to cease such immoral practice. its not funny. one should not use other's arse to do one's shitting ok ? and actionkid, it wasn't my posting on u being bw (or vice versa). btw, on the subject of uniformed men, wah lau, can we pleeeeaasseeee have more lurid details.....:-)

05/31/98 03:35:03

Name: kickface

Comments:

Yo.. this for nicholas whom I met at bugis. ie. if u are reading this. sorry for giving the wrong no. but i guess i am not prepared to start any relationship.....found u irresistable and really kind of bothered that i might eventually fall for u... well, life is a bit funny....

05/30/98 15:17:07

Comments:

hey ahboi.. what was that about? Of course I'm not BW!! In fact YOU could be BW.. I mean, I've always had that suspicion too.. and since you brought it up.. yeah.. you could be him. Anyway, I realise that there is this sudden fascination with uniforms, eh Well.. I've never exactly had a fetish for uniforms.. except for the fact that I do agree that they're totally smart and delicious on a guy with the right height and figure. But yeah.. as I said, I've had a few of them.. My first gay mate (we started exp oring when we were really young.. yep... censored age) was in the Provost Unit.. and he was one of them guys who had to do that Istana Guard duty. I used to envy him a lot coz he could spend his army wearing such lovely togs while i was running around in he jungle giving orders and trying to act all important..;P Anyway, we did meet up a few times, and I'd always tell him that he looked really cool in his No 1... the crispness of the whites, and the blue pants hugging his firm butt so tightly, with the se y gold buttons.. But I've never really got to peel it off him prior to having sex.. naah.. those are still fantasies.. real life is never that dramatic. As for the cop.. well.. we met under dubious circumstances.. he cruised me at the pool. And I totally ad no idea that he was one until we reached his apartment.. he had a crisp blue uniform freshly ironed hanging by his door.. and well, he felt uncomfortable discussing it. So I left it at that. But, man.. he was one helluva luvver and a hot sex partner!! nd he had these cool scars on his sexy hard bod..;P yep.. very macho and really steamulating. Those are what I really go for.. that sense of accomplishment and total machoness.. *yum**yum*

05/30/98 11:03:34

Name: Jack My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: oral Your Fav Body Type: mascular

Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

Hi all at BW, men in uniform are MAJOR sex objects as their uniform(which is mostly tight) shows all there is to show. Can someone tell me why is the No.3 pants always oh so very tight? I especially find the navy and police pants very very sexy. Sometimes if you notice, you may very well see the outline of their cocks. When I was in NS, I was in the police and the pants are really fitted, I will position my cock in such a way the it protrudes out to its max. Seeing other cops with their tight pants always akes me very horny. Most of the officers are very sexy and when i reach home, I always jerk off in my uniform pants just unzipping it or massage myself in my pants untill I explode in them it always makes me so high thinking off all these officers. Finall , TONY(or anyone with a uniform thing), please e-mail me at gstc82@hotmail.com cos I wish to know you better.

05/30/98 08:48:55

Name: Adrian My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: oral,hugging,kissing Your Nationality: Singapore

Comments:

I am in the Airforce myself and the No.3 uniform is very flattering to those who have the buns and the bulges. Its always a thrill to see those well-built officers and specialists in their No.3 as they are just oozing with sensuality. I like to wear my No 3 too as its really flattering especially when I wear one of the tigher ones. Its real difficult to keep my composure when I am seeing all these ppl everyday where I work. Yum! ;P~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Drool

05/30/98 08:44:35

Comments:

As all of you know I am a regular at blowing wind, I am begining to wonder, is Blowing Wind really Actionkid and Actionkid is Blowing Wind?

05/30/98 06:06:47

Name: Tony My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Uniform Guys

Comments:

Hi all. Just to let you know that I've a liking for uniform guys too, esp guys in No 3 uniform. My fav is still the Provost Unit's No 3 uniform as their pants are unusally tight and it really shows their "assets". Anyone who wish to share their experience/know me better can email me at anthony77@post1.com.

05/30/98 05:50:51

Name: cop My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: sexxxx Your Fav Body Type: lean hard uniformed

Comments:

Thanx Action for replying so early but please leave more infomation about your experiences with the cop you mentioned like how and where you met him, how it got started and what did you doo to get yourself 'arrested'.

05/30/98 02:32:09

Comments:

hahah.. cop.. to be honest, I've just got out of the army myself a year ago. Yep, I wuz one of them guys in uniform about ten months ago and yeah, there is that certain turn-on..;P I used to have a fxxkbuddy back when I was 19, during my BMT and thereafte stage.. and I used to go to him immediately after book out and sometimes before I book in. Hehehe.. it's obvious that he got totally turned on by the green togs! As for my own personal experience... I can't say that I haven't been with a guy in uniform.. met a few soldiers.. and a cop too.. though we're usually withOUT anything when we're at it. But such things are best left unsaid as there is a certain privacy, discretion and decorum required.

05/29/98 18:30:48

Name: cop My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: sexxx Your Fav Body Type: lean n hard

Comments:

Hi to readers of BW. You must agree that uniformed men(Navy, Police, CD etc) are a huge turn on. And the uniform pants sure shows off their hard butts and cocks bulging out of their tight pants gives me an instant hard on. Did anyone(Actionkid) have sex w th any man in full uniform before? Please post it in BW.

05/29/98 16:20:31

Name: @lex My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: oral Your Fav Body Type: lean and mean

Your Nationality: Asian

Comments:

Hi guys! I went to the gym tonight. After my workout, I went to the showers. After I came out of the shower, there was this cute looking guy sitting at the bench with a towel wrapped around his waist. He was looking at me in a strange way. I could sense that somet ing is about to happen. Boy! does he look sexy! He stood up and headed for the empty shower cubicle. I noticed that he left the shower door half open ;-P! I moved a bit to get a better vantage point and that's when he would make sure I could see him, but is back was facing me but I can tell from his hand movements that he was giving his tool a nice work out! By the time he turned around his yummy looking cock was already hard! He continued stroking it in front of me and smiled. I couldn't help myself, I w lked over and opened the shower door further and reached for his soapy cock and stroke it for him as he closed his eyes in pleasure. He then reached and pulled out my cock from my shorts too. Then he pulled me slightly into the cubicle as he kneeled down o suck my cock. As it was too dangerous (anyone might walk in any moment), he asked me to wait for him at the lobby. I was finished dressing up when he finally came out of the shower with his towel around his waist again. He sat on the bench next to me an opened up his towel to reveal his still hard cock! I bend over and gave his cock a kiss and a suck. It was delicious! He pulled me up and proceeded to give me a long hot wet kiss,he had very kissable lips and his mouth was so hot and wet that I didnt wan to let go. He finally stood up just when other guys started to come in. I waited for him to dress up and we both went out at the same time. He asked me if I had a place, unfortunately, I didn't. So he led me to one of the toilets near the gym. I went to he last cubicle and waited for him to join me. When he came in, he immediately reached for my shorts and pulled them down and started to suck my cock again. He stood up and unzipped his jeans and pulled them down. This time it was my turn so I began sucki g his cock. In between our sucking each other, we would kiss deeply (he really is a good kisser and sucker, too!) He grabbed my shoulders and turned me around as he poked his cockhead at my hot fxxkhole. He tried to thrust it in but I did not want to, not there. He whispered to me "next time" (oooh, there will be a NEXT time!). Then he asked me if I would like him to cum in my mouth so I said "definitely!" and I bent down again to suck his hard cick. He was thrusting his hips into my mouth trying to get th t dick deeper into my throat. I sucked him while I gently caress his balls to add more pleasure. Suddenly, I felt my mouth getting filled with his hot sexy juices. He spurted a lot of cum that some of it dripped out of my mouth. I stood up and and now it was his turn. He knelt in front of me and started to suck my cock while kneading my nipples. I couldn't hold it back for long and I start shooting into his hot mouth. Whew! what a session. We cleaned up and smiled at each other. He usually goes to the gym on Fridays and Sundays, so I might be going to the gym this Sunday too! :P I'll keep you guys posted!

05/29/98 01:24:56

Comments:

hey 2cents.. thanx for that elaborate tour of the BKK gay destinations.. I think its definitely worth more than 2 cents, considering the money saved NOT getting lost, etc.. Anyway, such public sex places are really happening, and you must have a clear min and attitude to accept what happens there, and not get too worked up if you dun get the right person. Hey, it is all for the thrill and variety.. :) Even in Malaysia, you can get totally overwhelmed.. what more in BKK.. the gam paradise. Oh well, I'm pres ntly chained to Singapore, so you guys can go on and explore, and update the hapsenings here..;P PEACE!!

05/28/98 14:31:26

Name: 2cents My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: muscle with no fats

Comments:

Greetings. Hv been following this section for a while. Not a gd writer as all of u, but decided to give my 2c worth after reading BW's encounter at bkk. in case some of u r thinking of going there, hope this little info is helpful. I've checked out the few suanas recently & my preference r as follows: babylon, obelisks, heaven, colony. They all costs between B170 - B220, depending on wkday or wend. very reasonable. if u need detail location, just browse thru the net, they even provide maps. COLONY - not worth the effort. very difficult to find. i took 40 mins to walk from the main road. The 1st in bkk, old & mainly young locals (20-25) and old farangs. They've got a small gym, pool, suana, steam rm & some dark rooms. I think i was the very f w with nice bod there that day. Got a few followers, but none my taste. Just worked out at the gym & left shortly. It's the only place that opens late - till 2am on wdays & 6am on wends. So, if u really want to spend the nite there, that's the only place o be at. HEAVEN - the newest on the blk, opp holiday inn hotel. The smallest of 4, but nice ambience. No pool thou' Some nice guys there, slightly older crowd compared to Colony. But can be quiet on wdays. A little action can be found in the small steam room. OBELISKs - 11-storeys! Quite near to Colony. if u insist on paying Colony a visit, go to the C 1st, then a cab to the 'O'. But save your energy, more action can be expected at the 'O'. Easy to find. they even provide accomodation next blk at 600B a nite. Ambience there is gd. Crowd is mainly local (20-40s) with 3 to 5 farangs. The jacuzzi is the best. Water is hot, lots of bubble, & lots of happening under the water as well. It was there that i 1st met this cute looking thai which we had a gd time under t e water. U'll feel lots of hands & legs start moving around once u get in. The steam rm & maze are steamy too. but i discover that most that go in r really the "not so pricy catch" Nice cute macho men rarely just walk in. They usually stand o/side and make sure that someone they like goes in first & they follow right after (in c se they grab the wrong one). Of coz, if u don't mind any pair of hands/legs or mouths all over u, the steam rm is THE place. But just a warning that don't step out of it with your mysterious partner once u r done, lest u'll be real disappointed on seeing the face. The maze is also fantastic, if not of the workers there will often need to walk in with their torches on & off to clean up the mess that is left behind. I almost slipped when walking along the spermy flr. BABYLON - widest spread & int'l crowd. and lots of S'poreans too on a wk end. i was there on their anniversary party nite & boy, the crowd was amazing! I think maybe 300 people! I think they can accommodate up to 500 looking at the nos. on the locker. For info, babylon opens at 12noon now, thou the sign board may not hv changed. this is to satisfy the hungry crowd who doesn't know what to do in the day. But the maze won't be opened till abt 4pm :( Babylon is kind of confusing if u r there the 1st time, but don't worry, just bash thru' any doors u come across. u'll be surprised what u land into! My usual pratice is to go at abt 5pm. Too early means u'll be meeting tourists. The locals usually come after work. But if u r not staying in M'sia Hotel, do give allowance for travelling in the peak hr jams. When u see M'sai hotel on the right, 7-11 on the left, walk straight and turn at the 1st right turn. Then keep left for abt 150m till u see this short beige building which won't catch your attention with many motor-bike taxis outside. The signboard at the entrace is slightly covered by the leaves. As i was saying, i be there at 5, work out at the gym for a while, check out on some of those cute and macho guys there, whom i may meet at the maze later. After that, go for a shower, which u'll see many erotic happenings there. And persistent ones too. Once, the moment i took off my towel, there was this young guy with a huge beer belly, jumped right onto me, & tried jerking me in front of so many pairs of hungry eyes. Tried to push him off gently but he insisted i followed him to a room. I left immediately & moved to sauna, trying to avoid him. But he followed right on & hugged me once stepped in. I've really got no choice but to use a harder push & gave im a stare b4 moving out to the steam room, which is the steamest among all. Really lots of action there till u really cannot stand up. I had 3 or 4 pairs of hands (excluding mouths) all over that i was almost pushed onto the floor. don't be decieved by the steam all over that u think the place is small. The outer part is usually brighter (enough to see the shape & size of those entering in). But use your hands to guide u a little deeper & u'll be surprised that there's a huge & pitc -dark section beyond. This is the place for those who really want some orgy. But i personally don't quite enjoy it. The whirlpool at babylon is the worst, not even lukewarm & no bubbles. Can literally "see thru" under water, so not much action there. By the time i finished these, i'll take dinner there. Food is very good & reasonbaly priced. After some digestion & drying up, it's time for the maze & dark room! I'll do a bit of recce, "shortlist" some potential ones & see if we are mutual. I'm quite picky, rather not do it than doing it with someone whom i don't like. If lucky, can get abt 5 to 10. Usually people will gently brush onto the other party, give them a signal to see if he will follow. Of coz, the daring ones will just ask openly. Most are locals, but some speak gd english too. Those that i encountered are very well-educated as well. Will usually explore in the maze together for a while. If both are comfortable, can proceeding to a room. But do hold to your partner's hands tight, lest when u come out of it, it become another man which is not your choice at all. Choose while u must, but not too long, as the "better" ones will be snatched up by 9.30pm on a wk day. they need to get back to work the next day. babylon closes at 12mn. but by 10-11pm, the crowd will disappear & head for Telephone (the well known restaurant & pub, but many expats there) followed by DJ Station (disco) at 12mn till abt 2.30am. For those who like to check out a go-go boys bar, can try Chardonnay (opp patpon ). Cheap drinks (120B) and quite a bit to see. Tawan (opp tawana hotel) is the place for muscleman show. Guess what, i bumped into some s'poreans there, AND one - a local celebrity. All the other s'poreans suddenly all sat up upon seeing him. For those in erested in cabaret show, try Calypso (at Asia hotel). Cut a coupon off the local papers, BKK Post & u'll get a 50% discount. Last advice, if u intend to go over the wk end, book the m'sia hotel in advance (they hv email). it can be full-house on wk-end. Not too bad, avg $30 per room. but be prepared to see some familiar faces or hear some "lahs" & "mehs" along the way. ok, that's abt all the facts. as for the steamier stories, i'll leave it to the rest of u (unless u r keen to find out :) ). What BW has described is no exaggeration, maybe a bit mild, in fact.

05/27/98 17:00:17

Comments:

You guys have all the luck.Going international huh.Anyway, I was walking back late Tuesday night along Tampines Mall...(230AM) when I saw this guy just outside the Tampines MRT.He smiled and followed me as I continued walking outside the dark corridors of Century Square.I sat down at one of the seats pretending to be tired and sure enough he appeared in his track suit.He smiled and at beside me and before I could speak he lowered his front to show an enormous rod.I placed my mands on it and he moaned and s iled.We then proceeded to a dark corner where he leaned back and lowered his pants.I took him all into my hungry mouth and slowly pumped him with my mouth.He came so much and shuddered as I ran my tongue along his shaft and squeezed his buns.The he asked me to lower my jeans and gave me a delicious blow.I came quickly as he nibbled the forskin of my balls and kneaded my nipples.All this in the dark and as it was raining.Thank god the guards were sleeping it off somewhere.Later we kissed as he grabbed my c ck and stared rubbing his and mine together till we came again together.Tampines is heating up again.

05/27/98 13:17:59

Comments:

ahdoi, a quickie note be4 i leave for my rendezvous. *sigh*. perhaps i've been a tad carried away and my recent postings on hindsight is indeed a smite overtly graphic. so, don't worry; no more such postings. and jeff, u are right on with the not-so-priva e observation. i'll be cautious from now. last thing i wanna do is to jeopardise this page. thx for the tip. :) and actionkid, u are so quick with the eiffel ANALogy, hahhah. glad to see that your curfew is over and that it had not damaged your wit. heheh h. btw, don't think wanna wud had read your 'better' recommendation. not visiting here any more leh. so how ? hahaha. ok gotta go and i'll tok to u guys when i tok to u guys. abientot.

05/27/98 12:12:25

Comments:

aiyo.... ahboi.... you have all the luck!! just fill us up with details and enjoy!! that french seems like he is really delicious and enjoys you more than his original partner!! ;p hey, actionkid, though you are going to stop the orgy thing.... dfficult l h.... now i am also trying to get myself into an orgy or two.... :) , so anyone who want an orgy can also mail me and we'll see about it.... and talking about that OSIM guy, anyone who manages to get him to the toilet care to fill us up so that he can be sh red.... the last time i went there, i almost stop to just admire him... hee...ok... gotta go.... this place is not too private.... :( ..... get on with your stories!!

• 2 months later...

05/27/98 05:07:04

Comments:

Hmmm.. ahboi.. you're getting totally caught up with this french thing, huh? I bet your minds are now filled with Eiffel Towers, suckqlent escargots , french loafs etc.. Sheesh.. three nites in a row.. man, duncha think yer lil dickie need to rest? Speaki g of rest, well, I have to admit that I haven't been a good boi myself.. actually made a trip down to JB again the past night and was ravaged again by the hungry Malaysians.;P Sheesh.. it was an electrifying feeling to be devoured by more than 5 guys in o e shot! Plus, 3 guys offered me their bubble butts for my pleasure while in the sauna and dark rooms.. and there was this nice chap who was very generous with the condoms, just so that he could see the action and get a good jerk off for himself..;P Man.. ou guys have to experience the feeling for yourself. Furthermore, the choice of guys there are not bad at all. Some of them are actually quite hunky and attractive, though admittedly, there are also a number of older, not so good looking chaps too. Still, the place is small, and you will not have the luxury of having the privacy that you might desire. Take it with a pinch of salt and enjoy the attention. I definitely did!! It felt good being lusted over.. yeah.. being the narcissist that I am.. Hehehe.. BT , WANNA, you're right, there are quite a number of places that you can go to aside from this one.. why not try out the MENSA homepage? Or catch up with the recent developments in Indonesia at CNN? Or monitor the regional stock market at FISH and the direc ion of our real estate at SREO Online? Those are pages which I personally found stimulating too.. :)

05/27/98 04:26:14

Name: WANNA

Comments:

CAN ANYONE TELL ME OTHER THAN THIS, IS THER ANYTHNG BETTER TO DO IN SINGAPORE. SICK OF YOUR I WILL NEVER COME IN HERE ANY MORE

05/27/98 02:16:33

Name: 1st_timer

Your Fav Sextivity: anything goes!

Comments:

This message is for 'ahboi'...you don't know me...yet but I like your (s)exploits and (s)expositions. Hope you are generous enough...I'm very interested and would like to meet your French Toast---catch you met -- the BQ guy. Perhaps we can get together for a 3some...that would be sensational and fun!!!

05/27/98 01:13:16

Comments:

when i arrived @ the house last evening, the dog was not there. funny how my mind registered such tivia. we started with (a suspiciously takeout looking) dinner and ended with coffee in the library (study?). we sat close and listened to muzak. yep, very c vil et al. the ambience was so relaxed that i started to doze. till i felt a hand on my groin, gently massaging my prick while warm breath was blown into my ears. whoa. my hands homed in on his tits and went to work. slowly but surely, we were eventually own to our b/day suits and embarked on exploring each other with our tongues. everything was like in slow motion. his prick still looked like a massive task but was so suck-Q-lent once i got down to (on?) it that all caution were thrown to the wind. we mo ed down to the floor from the couch and continue to suck and fondle each other. and when he rimmed me, i shuddered with ecstasy. it felt so good that there was a tinge of regret when we have to pause to get up and go to the bedroom to continue our bout. h wanted me to do him anally of which i obliged. this time, we did it f2f and it was a turnon to see him enjoying it. like me, he's a screamer. all the moaning and groaning adds to the charged atmosphere. i raised his thighs to gain deeper penetration and ifted my hips to get at his prostate with the ridge of my prick. he went into orbit. not too soon, i felt him shuddered and screamed his shot. his cum wetted our pubic zone which gave a squiggy sound as i continued my thrusts. and the almondic smell of se en further heightened my excitement, which quickly peaked and i came. yo. what an evening. and yep, yep, we are going for a third date this evening. *winK*.

05/26/98 14:26:57

Your Nationality: Asian

Comments:

Hey David I went down to SC today to check your osim guy! and sure enuf, there he was standing in front of the shop! I felt like pulling him to the 3rd floor toilet... hehehehe

05/26/98 04:47:11

Comments:

the angmoh at BQ turned out to be a french. he came to fetch me st8 after work and we imm proceed to his place, but not after i had 'checked' him out in the car. boy, what a horn he had. when we arrive, a little dog (terrier, i think) greeted us. how quai t. as he squatted to pat the dog, i couldn't hold back further and grabbed him from behind,wrestling him to the floor. and proceed to undress him. he was both surprised and amused by my forwardness, i guess, as finally all he have on was a smile and a har on. the hairy chest was adorned by pink nipples, of which i set out to suck and tease. yum yum. i worked my way down to his navel and gave it a good tongueing while my hand fondled his tits. i can feel his arousal as his stomach heaved with each breath he catch. when i reached further down to his dick i have to pause as it looks a tad too thick for me to handle. i guess instinct took over as be4 i knew it, my mouth was already taking in his manhood and i cam hear his grunt of approval. i just greedily suck d away,man. i stopped when i felt a slimey feeling on my ears. yucks. it was the doggie. we took the break in momentum to go to the bedroom, minus the dog. i don't remember undressing but do recall he picked me up and dropped me on the bed, a waterbed no ess. and he jumped in. the bouncy bed was starting to make me nauseous until i lay eyes on his turgid cock. we went into the 69 and the rest was a blur till he turned and offered me his butt. i brought his arms backwards and tied him up with a necktie (d nhill, i think), upon which i climb forward and entered him. passage was not quite as tight as i wished but what the heck, the ride was smooth. i alternate long in-stroke with short in-out strokes at the anus entrance. and he was not heard to be complaini g. not too soon, fell forward , grabbed his tits and came. after a brief pause to catch my breath, i turned him around and sucked him off. he did not shoot far, but shot a lot. guess he did not score the evening be4. and yep, we are going to have a second run this evening. :)

05/25/98 13:51:55

Your Nationality: asian

Comments:

Hey actionkid, talk about having all the luck! The Gods must be really favoring you. Anyway, this weekend didn't turn out to be a marathon as I thought. I did, however, met two guys. The first one was a goodlooking guy who I met for lunch. After the meal, he asked if he could "see" my place and I said "sure" ;-) so we went to my place and had a fabulous session of passionate lovemaking! Because he was big built, it was so heavenly hugging him (I didnt want to let him go!). He found me to be interesting and said that we would definitely meet again, hhhmmm. The second one, is a bi guy. We arranged for him to call me after his date with his g/f in the afternoon. The call didn't come until 11:45pm and I was feeling a bit tired already after that session with the big guy. But his description of himself, lean an above average looks was too tempting to pass up! So I agreed for him to drop by inspite of the late hour. He arrived around 12:30am and boy! he was not kidding about his description at all. We watched some blue tapes while rolling all over the carpeted f oor of my bedroom. Besides his delicious bod, he had a very manly cock as well! Sigh, we were at it until about 2am! Too bad I had to work the following morning...(don't you hate it when work gets in the way of fun?) hehehehe Kicking bading, no need for details lah, you know what goes on di ba 'pre? Maybe YOU should start posting some of your adventures too! Well, that's it for now... KEEP ON CRUISIN!

05/25/98 00:00:48

Comments:

it was sunday evening and as we stood awaitng to be shown our table, my gaydar picked up a potato/rice couple who were chatting while nursing their dinner drinks, apparently waiting for their grub to arrive. and of all places, the waiter (knowingly ?) sat us next to their table ! not that the patio was crowded or anything like that. guess ladyluck was smiling on me as i found the angmoh to be.... quite dishy. *winK*. he looks kinda like mark harmon, only meatier. and his half opened polo knit top showed pr mises of chest hair. my,my. i found myself crossing my legs, every now and then. my seat allowed me a vantage view of my object d'sex and it was a humongous task to maintain my decorum. and i'm please to report that the attraction was not one-sided. he to was admiring me from the same distance. i could tell. while my dinner companion was ordering our food, i took the opportunity to stop nearby by his table and asked a waiter (quite audibly) where was the loo, of which i promptly headed toward. my heart wa pumping hard. dunno why. guess i half expected/hoped he will follow me. waited in the loo like forever and he did not appear. was quite pissed off. i then opened the door to get back to my table and there he was ! standing there and giving me a sheepish rin when he saw me. imagine. wasting precious time. gave him a cold shoulder and sauntered back to my table. well, he can jolly roll in his regret for missing a fine specimen like me. ahem. back at our tables, i saw that he was catching peeks and decided o give him another chance. which came when both cc and his dinner date went to the loo! i went up and gave him my card and asked him to call me today. oh boi, is that slutty or what, and i did felt a tad guilty . but only for a teeny weeny moment. i feel harged and is looking toward punishing the angmoh when we meet. *winK*.

05/24/98 14:39:32

Comments:

okay boys.. I'm back!! It was quite a busy day this Sunday and I have to tell you guys.. all these things DID happen to me!!! Firstly, I was feeling kinda randy and decided to go swimming in the afternoon. I went over to Katong Pool and did a few laps.. a d then went over to the showers. Umm.. I guess I was feeling a little flirtatious (as usual..;P) and decided to do my shower act of cockteasing and soapmassaging.. heheh.. and it caught the attention of quite a number of guys..;P There was this ang moh du e who just stood in front of me and started jacking off! (I took the cubicle at the end most part, near the urinals) And when he left, this filipino or thai chap casually strolled in and started hugging my naked body! I was quite shocked and gently pushed him away as it was rather 'public' and I was afraid that someone may just catch us at it.. But the ultimate one had to be this dude (the last one;P).. quite a good looking thirty sumthing dude. And he was with his little kid! A cute little boy who was rea ly obedient :) and well.. he saw me.. (the daddy) and sorta fixed a stare at me as he towelled his kid dry. And after dressing up the kid, he told the boy that he is going to shower now and that he should go to mummy outside. And well well well... he too the shower next to mine and was quite obviously cruising away at me! I have to admit, I got quite turned on by his macho looks, plus the fact that he's totally straight (almost) *yum*yum* And as I peeped into his shower I could see him playing with himse f and giving me glances! And he had a cute dick which I would've loved to suck. Anyway, he winked and later joined me for a bit, casually going into my shower cubicle and did a lil bit of touching here and there. But, well, I didn't think it would be fair for me to go all the way with him, so I gave him a friendly smile, batted my eyelids and told him that I had to go. He looked a bit disappointed but I'm sure he understood. Aaaaanyway.. I was still horny for some action.. so I decided to take the bus to t e Stadium and check out if there's any action for me there. And waddaya know.. just as I was walking towards the showers, my eyes caught a dude just stepping out of the gym.. a nice lean smooth totally droolsome clean cut pretty ***young man. Man.. my dic went hard almost immediately and this guy actually saw me too, and he kept turning back to see if I was following him towards the shower room. Man.. I knew this guy is going to be IT. And as soon as we got to the shower room, he wandered around to the to let cubicles and when I followed him, he instantly pinched my butt and gave me a quick hug..;P Hehehe.. and thereafter, we just lingered around the shower cubicles, hoping that the one or two guys would leave soon so that the two of us can play play. And eah.. there were still quite a number of cruisers.. but both of us got a little impatient and didn't wait for them all to disappear. As long as none of them were str8, we decided to get on with it. We both entered the same cubicle and locked it. And ahem. . it was a sizzling shower experience! but the other chaps kept intruding... they'd peep over the partitions and try to catch us in action. It got quite irritating, but we still continued. The ultimate though was when one of the chaps actually climbed OVE the partition and he landed right into our cubicle!! Man.. both of us were totally pissed and we each gave a curse before rushing out of the cubicle! And well.. I just went to another cubicle while my friend decided to towel dry and started dressing up. hen I came out, he was almost dressed, and he gave me a piece of paper and asked me to call him immediately, before getting out. Of course, I acted casual and took out my hp to dial the number.. and well, we talked. He informed me that he'd like to book a hotel and would like it if I could accompany him there. Heheheh.. well... waddaya know!! never done that before! So I said okaylah! and so it went... he went over first, and then called me again to tell me the room number! It was Gay World Hotel (aptly na ed..;P) and it costed us 20 bucks. But it was worth it! When I stepped in, my frien was only clad in his towel and he looked so utterly gorgeous that I didn't waste anytime grabbing at him! I was nekked in a jiffy and we had a totally fabulous time suckin and fxxking away there.. for almost two full hours! Man... it was great sex! Heheheh.. thus, my weekend!! BTW, I can see that you guys are having loads of fun too, eh? Keep croooozing babes!!

05/24/98 07:52:15

Comments:

ok.... now we have moved on from the taxi to the bus... here's my contribution of sex on public transport.... it happened a few years bago on bus no,132, i was returning home in the evening and i boarded this bus and went to the upper deck and i saw this uy looking at me... i sat down and took a glance at him and noticed him looking at me again... so i movwd to the back seat (where he is) and slowly carrasses my groin..... he was turned on and touched his groin too.... i got horny and unzipped my zipper a d took out my dick for him to see..... he immediately went to my side and touched me... we toched each other until the bus started to get crowded and we unzipped and alighted at Far East Shopping Center and went to one of the toilets and he sucked the hel out of me.... it was an experience i will not forget and will look forward for.... hehehehe... ;p

05/23/98 16:50:34

Name: kicking bading

Your Nationality: martian

Comments:

hi @lex,.....marathon?...how many kilometres eh?...or is it inches?...more details please!

05/23/98 16:38:32

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Anything

Comments:

I couldn't resist it.I took number 81 at 1130pm again yesterday.As it was passing old Tampines road heading towards Pasir Ris I was alone on the entire bus upper deck.Then this chinese guy comes up and smiles as he sits beside me.He slowly slips his hand o my groina nd caresses me as he unzips himself.Soon we're at the back seat...first i slowly take him between my warm lips..running my tongue in circles on his cockhead.It turned purple and grew huge and he shot so much cum into my mouth.I nibbled on his alls to make his hard again and then he slip between my thighs and started sucking me as I lowered my jeans.He ran his hot wet tongue along my thighs making me hard.The he went behind me and stared rimming my asshole as his tongue slowly reached my wet co k again.I came all over the seats.He was good and startd suckingme dry as I fingered his soft tight pink asshole.Later as we passed Pair Ris we did a 69 and came together.Cumming twice on the bus.It was a first for me and throughly enjoyable.

05/23/98 13:23:07

Comments:

ken..... how about mailing me and maybe we can go there some time together? heh heh.... @lex, what luck you are having.... sometimes, this happens to me and i will usually be very very shacked after that.... you really have the drive, don't you? ;p

05/23/98 04:52:17

Name: Ken

Comments:

Boy am I horny. Anyone heading down to SC today?

05/23/98 00:56:16

Name: @lex My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: oral

Your Fav Body Type: lean Your Nationality: Asian

Comments:

Whoa! I didn't realize cabs in Singapore are so cruisy!!! It's a weekend again. I'm still recovering from last weekend's "marathon". I met up with a cute 26 year old guy at 5 am. He came over the house and we had a fabulous session! Later in the afternoon I also met up with a guy who claimed to be inexperienced. I told him I'd be more than glad to help him out of his predicament and that probably stirred up his libido. He turned out to be not as inexperienced as he claimed to be ;-). One thiing I liked ab ut him was that he was very eager, not one of those who just lies back and expect you to do all the work. After our romp, I went to my gym for a nice work out. It turned out nicer than I thought because the guy I usually plawy around with was there. We en ed up in a hot session in the sauna but this was interupted, so we contumued in the shower! Whew, I dunno if this weekend will turn out to be as eventful!

05/22/98 16:11:46

Comments:

AHHHH.... my PC down ...... grabbed a temporary one to type this...... Grrrr..... back to business, dear david, that osim guy IS really CUTE!!! seen him while i was trying out the toilet... ;p and thomas, don't stop..... and the taxi thing.......arghhh... why don't i get those taxi drivers though i take a cab almost at least once a day (actionkid, it is not to catch the drivers...;p) ok, gotto go as it is inconvinient to talk now....... Grrrr... stupid PC......

05/22/98 14:34:34

Name: david My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: hug, kiss, suck

Your Fav Body Type: lean and mean Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

hi guys, finally had a chance to go sc yesterday after all those stories(wouldn't want to go all the way down from tampines!) anyway, had my exams somewhere near and thought i'll pop by. went up to the third story and my god! it's really happening. barely walked into a cubicle before my 'neighbour' beckons me to kneel for his service. was tempted to but was afraid of being seen. don't you guys think that it's very risky and dangereous to do it there? maybe the excitment is there? by the way, passes by this shop 'osim', selling health equipment on the second floor and saw this cute salesman standing at the door. really makes me drool! so those who had seen this guy will know my soft spot! till the next mail, bye(three more papers to go for me!!!!)

05/22/98 09:20:39

Name: Thomas

Comments:

ok, ok guys. BAck by popular demands ! No, the sauna is not near the station. If any one of u interested, i will tell u guys. I went to talk my condom and rush back to him. In the way back to the third flr, i can find my cock starting to get hard and po nted out from my towel that is wrap round the waist! Have to readjust as guys are watching. We went to a room and now we can see each other clearly. My god, he is tan and has a fxxking solid chest. Like his nipples, biceps and thighs! He lied down and i licked him all over and he gets hard immediately esp. when i suck his nipples and my hand masturbated him slowly. Can hear his breathing sound around my ears. WE kissed and i sucked his tongue and felt his cock expanded in my hand. WOW ! love it esp. w en his precum starts to drip a little.. He moaned and ask me to put on the condom. I tear off the condom and roll on his hard cock and hear he moaned again and then he asked me to knee down as he wants doggies style. WOW by writing this i am getting har already .... to be continued when i am back from Australis next Tuesday!

05/22/98 05:05:01

Name: james

Comments:

Thomas,was the sauna that u patronised in Taipei next to the railway station with a hugh Konica signboard? Let me tell u guys a taxi anecdote last week. My driver was only in his late twenties, usually relief driving for his dad at night. We talked about the kind of passengers he would possibly meet in the night...and he causally remarked that there were guys hustling him in the car. When I insisted on details, he opened up and shared with me an incident that happened just 2 nights ago.... Here goes...he picked up a young ***man after midnight wanting to go all the way back to Woodlands but halfway through the journey told our driver he could only afford to pay $10. Being a kind hearted person, our driver proceeded but the ***young man affo d to blow h m in return. Put off by the idea, our driver dismissed the offer but the ***young man insisted....finally they parked at a dark lane and the fun began.....he had never experienced this kind of sex before and they even went into the bushes to have sex.... Before long the driver was urging me to try sex with some willing guys if there's a chance cause it can be very pleasurable....apparently he fxxked the ***young man and was amazed at the tightness of his butt. He was also sucked..something that his wife w uld find offensive. The ***young man rimmed him too and he was very thrilled to have found this alternative pleasure... I was very horny listening to his story and proposed that we go to a dark lane to try......he was very taken aback to discover my real identity. My sex with him was immensely satisfying..as he was so man and he really treat u like a woman...sucking and bi ing your tits...moaning so louding when u suck him.....fxxking me for so long and in various positions...my body's still aching now thinking of it....we later exchanged numbers and promised to stay in touch should there be another physical urge..... Regards

05/21/98 23:46:55

Comments:

oi thomas, stop doubting and continue with your steamy slurpy story please. so, whatever happened to mr yiao ? talking about naked men, was down at ze pool yester-evening and my, my, there was a whole bunch of them, parading around in skimpy pieces of clo h, bearly covering their modesty. the shower was even more exciting, with dicks galore. funny how some (?) men are curious about others' penises. there was this dad whose roving eyes was seen not to be in congruent with his attempt in towelling his kid. p or thing. the kid i mean. must be mystified with dad's distraction. alas, was not able to go play catch as cc was with me. so can watch only lor. arghhhhhhh.

05/21/98 14:44:27

Comments:

05/21/98 13:31:12

Comments:

hey hey thomas.. that was a pretty hot story you got there! Please continue.. there's lots of us here who's horny enuff to know more.. :) Man.. and these stories about cab drivers.. sheesh, and I used to think that it was one of them rare occasions! Hahaha . jeff.. try grabbing more cabs next time.. :) I'm still taking a break from all the action.. who knows.. maybe things'll pick up again sometime soon, else my lil dickie may get pudgy and lazy.. haha .. been receiving lots of calls from acquaintances who s ddenly wanna meet up again.. sigh.. so many men, so lil time, and only one of me..;P.

05/21/98 13:06:37

Name: thomas My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: kiss, oral, moan Your Fav Body Type: tan hunk

Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Went to Taipei last week. It was damn good as i visited AG, the gay sauna. High class place but entrance is cheap. S$20. Sun tan machine add. S$10. First flr is the gym, second, the sauna, jacuzzi, and the steam bath facing the shower room. The shower room is separated by a glass wall and has a mirror for u to watch yrself as u bath. Right behind the shower , is the steam bath. Once u walk into the steam bath u can see a row of guys bathing as it is tinted. They can;t see u but u can see them! Lot of guys going in and out of the steam room ! Once inside, most guys (inclduing myself !)will strip! and the steam room is fairly dark. The third floor is the zoo! Rubber case with rooms for horny guys to do some action together - FOC! I went to the ja uzzi and met this very tan hunk. Not particularly good looking but rugged look with fxxking good body. I sat opp. him and start caresssing his legs under the water. he hesitated and then do likewise. I got bold and then sit besides him...then i grap h s cock under the water and it is rock hard already! Masturbated him slowly and his hand started to wonder to my thigh but still shy to move up. I got impatient and grap his hand to hold my cock and both of us started to jerk slowly. After some time, i ost my interest as he seems to be very shy. I them proceed to the third flr. Wow! Can't believe it! Its big. Lots of individual room and guys wondering around. WEnt into a dark room and feel some guys touching here and there. Can't see a thing. Went o t again and then U turn as i saw a handsome hunk age about 22-24 walk in. My height, 1.71 and he is sexy with his big biceps and chest and pointed nipples. Make my cock bounce immediately. Gra\p him from behind and we start smouching, kissing, and mastu bating. Feel damn nice and erotic when i whisper into his ears whether he wants me to suck him. He said: Yiao! (Chinese). I then say: louder, and he really breather harder and moaned"YIAO!YIAO!" i went down on him and suck for a while and then he wante to fxxk. I sugg. that i go to collect my condom and he agreed! After that.....to be continued..(Hey guys, this is my first time writing my experience. Will only continue if u guys think is good.) will be going on business trip ( i am 31 yrs old, 171m , above average look, went gym 3 times a week) , back next Tues. Hope to hear from any one soon

05/21/98 00:42:05

Comments:

hmmmm, nick69's sexy ride on bus 81 is yo, so thrilling albeit short to read. is this what they mean by riding high ? hahhaha. and nick, u certainly have an affinity with the # 81 isn't it ? can buy 4D leh; 6981. :-) again, continuing on the note of taxis last evening boarded a taxi driven by a suck-Q-lent-looking taxidriver. opened a taxi talk (a-la-"fetching ms daisy" mode) to flesh him out while nursing a fantasy about what we can 'do' to put the upholstery to the test. i guess he suspected my (ulterio ) motives and was soon giving me a sermon on the evils of today's lifestyles. what a washout. yucks.

05/21/98 00:39:06

Name: Zephyr My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: A good snog & a roll in the hay! Your Fav Body Type: Human

Your Nationality: SIN

Comments:

TO NICK69 ... cool adventure on the bus! But ... uh ... are you remotely aware that the bus drivers of Double-Deckers are able to view the top deck via mirrors? Just wanna mention only lah ... of cos if you already knew and it added to the excitement and more possibilities (*wink!* ... from the bus driver of cos!) ... GOOD LUCK!!! Cheers!

05/20/98 17:49:49

Name: L.L.LAL My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: gay

Your Fav Body Type: pussy Your Nationality: Indian

Comments:

Icould not understand what to mention here.

05/20/98 17:20:06

Comments:

Taxis! About 3 months ago I had a pleasant surprise on my way home on a double decker bus.Was about 0030 and bus 81 was running along old tampines road.I didn't realise it but I was the only one left on the upper deck.Just as we passed Pair Ris this good ooking guy came up and sat in front of me.He kept glancing back at me smiling sheepishly.I smiled back and he came beside me.Without saying anything he then bent down and sucked me slowly .It was exhilirating.I came quicky and soon we were hugging and kis ing as we fondled each other.Too bad it had to end when we reached Tampines exchange.

05/20/98 17:07:10

Name: Clarke My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: anything hot & sweaty

Your Fav Body Type: slim asian Your Nationality: sin

Comments:

I have this insatiable appetitie for good-looking young things ( who doesn't hee) BUT the prob is that I have a weakness for all those so-called local celebs.. TCS actors etc.. anyone would care to help out this new kid on the block ? thanx !

05/20/98 15:55:27

Comments:

hey! how cum i get the boring drivers??

05/20/98 12:49:42

Name: bicep My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: blow Your Fav Body Type: muscular

Your Nationality: Sing

Comments:

I have not been to the ECP for a long time. I was there last weekend and the beach do not look good any more. I think time is running out for ECP especially with more reclaiming going on. Have any body ever thought of going to Sentosa, Tanjong Beach. It is really nice there. Quite and with lots of potential. Long time ago this beach was THE BEACH to go to. Lots of action like ECP. Perhaps we should all move there..... any comments.

05/20/98 10:01:13

Name: Ken

Your Fav Body Type: muscular

Comments:

Talking about taxi drivers, i had an experience not too long ago. I take a lot of taxi rides especially if i work late into the night. Usually nothing exciting happens - just the mundane ride with the driver talking about anything under the sun, But this vening, aboutt 1am, i had hailed a COMFORT taxi from my office. I noticed the driver was in his early thirties, but dressed in a white t shirt which showed off a well built body. I commented on his physique to which he complimented me on mine as well. We alked about gym workout and diets and before long we were talking about our stats. To my surprise, he asked me if i wanted to see his chest. I agreed, and he added he wanted to see mine as well. Of course sirens were sounding at this time. Something was d finately about to happen. He said he would just drive to a quiet road where we could compare bods, but as he couldnt wait, could i unbutton my shirt to show him. Wow! Of course, the exhibitionist in me couldnt wait either, and i untied my tie and took off my shirt - all this while we were travelling down the expressway! He looked in the mirror and smiled and complemented me. Before long we had reached his quiet spot, where we both got out of the car. He peeled off his t shirt and showed me his well sculpte body. Very impresseive indeed under the moonlight. We then took off our pants and posed for each other in our shorts. Before long even that was peeled off and we touched each others naked hard bodies.

05/19/98 14:49:54

Comments:

05/19/98 02:02:42

Comments:

Taxi-drivers??!! Wow.. this page is getting campier and campier..;P Though I may cringe as I read this again, I've had my share of cabby experiences myself. Long long time ago when I was cruising the streets of RP, it would always be rather late by the ti e I end with my sexlicious hunt and I'd have no choice but to grab a cab. And I guess some of the cabbies know of this cruising spot and they'd purposely go round and round the area for customers.. and when they know that there'll be people like me who'd eed their services somehow, they'd be more than willing to take me in..;P.. esp since I was the cute youngish undergrad fresh from army sort *grin*.. and yeah.. we'd start with the endless cabby talk.. which would lead to more prying questions and ultimat ly, the more direct ones. Some even offered to give me a free ride if I can give them a blow or sumthing. such circumstances can be quite scary coz you're at their mercy, somehow. Fortunately for me.. perhaps becoz of my free-spirited disposition, I've ne er had any problems giving them rejections. Except one time, but that was my own doing... this guy I met at the Delta pool. He didn't look too handsome, but he had this really really cool sexy hard bod! And I couldn't help myself from staring lustily at i . Anyway, he acknowledged my stares and just as I was about to leave, he followed me and asked if I wanna have supper. Well... he turned out to be a cab driver. He brought me to his cab and drove me to a nearby food centre. We chatted and ate, and then, h asked if I want to go to a hotel with him. Sheesh.. since I didn't have antyhing better to do, I agreed. And he drove me to a place near Desker Road where there is this place which rented out rooms at 15 bucks per 2 hours. I felt really sleazy.. but I gu ss the thrill of a new experience egged me to go on. Heheh.. and it turned out really sizzling. We had two hours of hot steaming earth shaking sex where I get to fxxk his tight pair of buns (with all the precautions, of course). I found out quite clearly hat he has this fascination with young post-teen guys whom I sorta represent and it was amazing the things he did to me. I didn't know that cab drivers can be so uttterly experienced! Heheheh.. but that was just the one time. Sigh.. the things I did... On a more sober note, one of my recent email buddies pointed out that I should not let all the support and accolades from this page get to my head and result in the perception that my dual lifestyle is being advocated. Well.. I just wanna reassure you peo le that those are just words.. I appreciate them but I will not derive any tangible actions through them. I know that I will abandon this lifestyle eventually, but meanwhile, I just want to live my life day by day and stretch it as far as it can go. Thus, thanx for the concern and all those lovely thoughts. To the others who might be going through the same shit, well.. these guys are there for you too! We're never alone in this world. And Lynda.. you're right about my gf... she does love me a lot.. and tho gh some sceptics will shake their heads, I will still openly proclaim that I do love my girlfriend and she has been the best thing that has ever happened to me in my life. I will do everything to guard her and protect her and my heart and life, in a way, lready belongs to her the moment she accepted me. I know this is mushy, but well.. I think it is about time that I say it straight out. It has been almost a week since I last had any gay sex, and in so far, I am handling it much much better than expected. ;) I love her and I'm willing to put my own interests aside if she so requests...

05/19/98 00:01:40

Comments:

on my way in from the airport last evening, got a weird cab driver to say the least. the journey started off innocently enough till i noticed him looking (checking?) me out in the rearview mirror. not wanting to put our lives in jeopardy by such distracti n, i ignited a conversation by asking him about his work. it started something in him i guess and the conversation quickly moved into lifestyle peppered with political and economic observations. u know taxi talk, they call it. and be4 i realise it, he was asking me all kinds of intimate questions; like how many times can i do it, how big it is, how long can i last, is it 'tood-hood', blah blah blah. to put him off the topic (since he's not at all crooze material), i told him that i have a small and insigni icant organ, not put to much use cos' no gf, and that i cum quickly. i guess he was trying to be helpful when he proceed to recommend strange named cures for my purported pme to which i replied with silence hoping to shut him up. he took this as shyness a d volunteered to help me get the cure and teach me to use it ! i told him no, but thanx anyway. the remaining journey continued in silence and yes, the occasional stare. i dropped off at a few blocks from where i stayed, just to be on the safe side. and t ue enough, i saw the cab turned around for a innocent saunter by. i waved at him and swayed my hips campily before running up the stairs of a strange block and coming down the otherside and ran all the way home. i imm took a shower. eeeks.