Male HQ

Body Building Protein & Health Supplements Discussion (Compiled)

Tight Ass

In this little red dot where diseases and viruses abound and our medical going at sky rocket. I have decided to spend some serious pink dollars today at GNC to keep my inner beauty intact:

1. Manuka honey (UMF 10+) to keep my throat and respiratory track free from bacteria.

2. Cod Liver soft gel capsule with EPA and DHA to strengthen my lungs.

3. Liver aid capsule to keep my liver healthier and purge chemicals consumed thru foods and external pollutions.

4. Kidney supplment to detox and protect my kideny from accumulated toxins.

5. Immune defense booster to keep my blood cell healthy and strengthen my immunity system.

6. Mega Men Max nutrition dietary supplement (powder form) with vanlia flavour to give me an overall protection such as anitoxideant support, eye health, energy

protection, prostate health, heart and cholesterol support thru healthy cardiovascular function.

I spend a total of SGD256 on the above today.

If i have enough budget in my next payroll, I will buy brain supplement and colon care to complete my overall beauty. Not that i need these two so urgently because I am an elitist tight ass, but is good to have them in handy.

My advise to all bottom is to get a colon care supplement (you know what i mean) and drink manuka honey (if you are regular cock sucker).

I am sure everyone can afford to take care of yourselves internally instead of wasting money on external beauty like buying xpensive perfume, jewellery, hair dressing, clothing and other non-essentials... :yuk:

When i have internal beauty, it will be shown externally - double gain. :P

you are promoting for GNC ????

i find that GNC products not so good... because i have been taken for many years, i found that the products source and multiple brands which are not really good for my overall health and has other side effects..... after i changed to another brands (which is organic) and it really gives me more optimum health and wellness.

Guest guests

Are you serious? buy some many types at one go.... like that no need eat rice liao, everyday swallow supplement can already! :-)

Must well buy the whole stall....

Guest -Hands Of Light-
I have a full bottle of Hydroxycut which expired last Nov. Is it ok to consume them? Seems like a waste to throw them away...

Hi sweetie :rolleyes:

Supplements have an expiry date to maintain their shelves life,since your supplement's have already expired,it is better to check the conditions of your supplements before consuming them. Normally it ok if the expiry date is not more than six month,you can still take them as long the supplements does not change colour, in taste or texture.If after consuming them you feel funny and lao sai, :twisted: then dont take them anymore. Hehe... :P

Nic the bodytherapist :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

i find that GNC products not so good... because i have been taken for many years, i found that the products source and multiple brands which are not really good for my overall health and has other side effects..... after i changed to another brands (which is organic) and it really gives me more optimum health and wellness.

I am not promoting GNC, but i don't trust the compact living lifesytle in this island where everyone from anywhere can breath their virus down our neck the moment you step out of the door. So better prevent than getting sick.

How i wish i can live at countryside in far away land. Hope my future bf can provide me a new citizenship to emigrate from this place. But he must not be JJLAP type. :ph34r:

There is nothing wrong with taking supplement but u have to start from the most basic that your body needs...

And they are...

1) Vitamin A, C and E for antioxidant protection

2) Protein for blood, muscles and tissue building

3) Calcium for formation and maintenance of bones and teeth

Reason being when your body is in shortage of the most basic supplement or minerals in your body all other supplement that u decided to take will not be absorb into your body as once supplement is being dissolves into your body, blood will play a majoy part to bring the supplement to various part of the body to help u built a better you within

I always believe that if u have never taken any supplement before... Always start of the basic to so call adjust your body back to normal first before taking any other additional supplement.

Hand of Light,

I would suggest that once expired, try not to take anymore... Most supplement that are purchase outside in the market is what common known as synthetic supplement where certain process is used to maintain the high level of nutrition that one need but every human being will only have a maximum cap of supplement and minerals to be intake at a time where your body can absorb. For example, Vitamin C... A human can only absorb approximately 250mg at a single time so all excess Vit C will be discharge out of your body via urine... Thus for your own good, throw them away and start a new bottle if need to but have the discipline to take them daily for optimum health..

From this, always take supplement that is organic and not synthetic...

Cheers

Jurong West

*When there is love, There is HOPE...*

I am not promoting GNC, but i don't trust the compact living lifesytle in this island where everyone from anywhere can breath their virus down our neck the moment you step out of the door. So better prevent than getting sick.

How i wish i can live at countryside in far away land. Hope my future bf can provide me a new citizenship to emigrate from this place. But he must not be JJLAP type. :ph34r:

No wonder all those health supplements companies are making lots of money.

My philosophy of health is simple and basic. You dont need supplements if you take a balanced diet consisting of carbohydrates from rice/bread, proteins and fats from meat, vitamins and essentials from fruits and veg in at least 2 of the 3 daily diets. These natural nutrients from the food category are enough to strengthen your immunity to fight bacteria or viruses wherever you are. It doesnt mean living in a countryside is far from catching diseases. Think about those villagers/farmers who get bird flu.

Edited by reflection

z

Guest eager

I have similar sentiments. I do not find GNC products that great after taking for years. Instead i find some other brands works better.

No wonder all those health supplements companies are making lots of money.

My philosophy of health is simple and basic. You dont need supplements if you take a balanced diet consisting of carbohydrates, proteins and fats from meat fruits and veg in at least 2 of the 3 daily diets. These natural nutrients from the food category are enough to strengthen your immunity to fight bacteria or viruses wherever you are. It doesnt mean living in a countryside is far from catching diseases. Think about those villagers/farmers who get bird flu.

You still need to take supplement if you masturbate a lot. Those normal diet may not be enough to cover your daily "needs". :whistle:

If i have enough budget in my next payroll, I will buy brain supplement :P

This is what you should buy, supplement for the brain instead of all those u have stated.

You know why? because your brain is not functioning well thats why u buy so much supplements for this and that all at one go.

Supplement for the brain hopefully makes u think a normal man would, otherwise IMH liao.

Supplements are not necessarily good.

Everything also has got side effect.

Good for this organ but the same stuff could be bad for other organs.

Just like the cholesterol reducing drug, cause the liver to work hard harder.

Then instead of dying of heart failure, die of liver failure.

A normal balanced diet is best.

currently i am taking:

- omega 3 capsules from nature's farm (previous gnc) for lowering my triglycerides (indeed my tri level dropped as much as 50% after 6 mths of daily consumption).

- apple vinegar daily for overall health (blood sugar, digestion, cholestrol etc).

You still need to take supplement if you masturbate a lot. Those normal diet may not be enough to cover your daily "needs". :whistle:

Your problem then is not about mulnutrition but hypersex. People who take supplements are those who body functions are impaired either in absorption and digestion or other reasons. I would rather pamper myself with tonics rather than pills.

Usually people who are hypersex take alot of meat. I may be wrong but my analogy is from vegetarian monks who have lower sexual desires.

Edited by reflection

z

This is what you should buy, supplement for the brain instead of all those u have stated.

You know why? because your brain is not functioning well thats why u buy so much supplements for this and that all at one go.

Supplement for the brain hopefully makes u think a normal man would, otherwise IMH liao.

Supplements are not necessarily good.

Everything also has got side effect.

Good for this organ but the same stuff could be bad for other organs.

Just like the cholesterol reducing drug, cause the liver to work hard harder.

Then instead of dying of heart failure, die of liver failure.

A normal balanced diet is best.

Thanks for acknowledging that I have BRAIN to supplements. :lol: Not everybody has brain. :yuk:

Thanks for acknowledging that I have BRAIN to supplements. :lol: Not everybody has brain. :yuk:

Sorry but I just like to engage with someone who is tight below and loose up there :lol:

At least you know your brain is slightly loose and can be tightened with some constructive comments :yuk:

Edited by reflection

z

Let me give a an example from another recent thread that talks about bananas and potassium. We know potassium is good for the body and we need it. But too high level of potassium will lead to Hyperkalemia, than to Cardiac Arrhythmias.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperkalemia

This is only potassium. I am leaving out others. I guess your BRAIN would lead you to more info.

It's just me.... Asura... don't fear, but be very afraid....

Let me give a an example from another recent thread that talks about bananas and potassium. We know potassium is good for the body and we need it. But too high level of potassium will lead to Hyperkalemia, than to Cardiac Arrhythmias.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperkalemia

This is only potassium. I am leaving out others. I guess your BRAIN would lead you to more info.

hi

From what i know pottasium also help to reduce men prostate and rectal cancer especially banana and others like papaya,tomato etc

Returned from Shanghai with a sore throat and now thinking if I should invest in some Manuka honey. Any brand to recommend?

May I request you to go for a throat swab at DSC clinic if you have engaged in oral sex overseas. Gonorrhoea of the throat doesnt show much symptoms. The test takes about 3 days to confirm.

z

Returned from Shanghai with a sore throat and now thinking if I should invest in some Manuka honey. Any brand to recommend?

You can try nature farm, they have different UMF level to suit your needs. Since you were very much engaged in the "SCENE", you need to pay a high price for the UMF 30+ manuka. It cost more than a hundred dollars but they are having promotion now. If you do not have the discipline to finish it, give it to me. :whistle:

Hey TC, i am one who supports Manuka honey :thumb: I only know how good it was when i use it as my recuperation drink after my tonsillectomy. I drank 2 cups everyday after operation and my throat fully recovered in a week. Doctors usually give 2 weeks MC for tonsillectomy. So i believe manuka honey does wonders in healing wounds.

Koh Samui, I need u...

Thanks for the tips. The air in Shanghai was awful with all the dust and vehicle emissions. And all the negotiations during my job interviews didn't help. My throat was sore by the second day I was there.

My bf and I didn't spent much time outside of our hotel room but we didn't see any health supplements or Manuka honey while out shopping in Shanghai. We are so blessed here in SG with the choice of food and non-smoking clubs/saunas.

A suggestion for all the bitchy queens here who regularly pay to suck cock, please remember to pack some Manuka honey or 川贝枇杷膏 ("Chuan Bei Pi Pa Gao"). It will be good for your complexion and all your smelly mouths.

Edited by TopChinese

Guest Angry cock sucker
A suggestion for all the bitchy queens here who regularly pay to suck cock, please remember to pack some Manuka honey or 川贝枇杷膏 ("Chuan Bei Pi Pa Gao"). It will be good for your complexion and all your smelly mouths.

Didn't you have gnorrehea in your throat? It seemed to be getting worse. Not only your mouth stinks, your comments stink too.

Btw, I hope your deep throat gets better. HMMM...actually I hope not. :twisted:

Guest TC fan

Aiyo, TC is only about asking for a recommendation to a good brand of Manuka honey. Innocent enough what. Why suggest going for a thoart swab or all that gonorrea shit ah, Reflection??? No wonder TC so angry. I would be personally offended also.

Aiyo, TC is only about asking for a recommendation to a good brand of Manuka honey. Innocent enough what. Why suggest going for a thoart swab or all that gonorrea shit ah, Reflection??? No wonder TC so angry. I would be personally offended also.

As far as I am concerned, my conscience is clear and my intention is pure. People who are very active in the sex scene should routinely do screening rather than wait for things to spread. This is especially in oral sex where most guys dont use condoms. The incubation period of gonorrhoea is 2 -7 days and more info can be found in http://www.healthline.com/adamcontent/pharyngitis-gonococcal

It could be acquired in Singapore before arriving in SH.

Sorry if I appear to be smelly mouth but I will try the Manuka honey to see if it helps :blink:

Edited by reflection

z

Your conscience might be clear, your intention pure, but you are certainly clueless even when you stepped on someone's feet and totally misguided. Did TC ask you about treatment for some sexual disease? Are you implying to all of us reading here that TC has got VD? Dont be so morally upright lah. Its like me asking someone what brand of medicated oil for my headache and then have someone throw back some evil remarks like 'May I suggest you go for a brain scan for tumour?' How does that sound to you, Reflection? I humbly suggest you go do some reflections on your words however noble your intention might be.

Your conscience might be clear, your intention pure, but you are certainly clueless even when you stepped on someone's feet and totally misguided. Did TC ask you about treatment for some sexual disease? Are you implying to all of us reading here that TC has got VD? Dont be so morally upright lah. Its like me asking someone what brand of medicated oil for my headache and then have someone throw back some evil remarks like 'May I suggest you go for a brain scan for tumour?' How does that sound to you, Reflection? I humbly suggest you go do some reflections on your words however noble your intention might be.

Well, a forum like this invites many replies and I have been consistent in most of my replies related to health. To me, general advices on sexual health check is nothing noble about but a basic prevention and protection for anyone as long as he is very sexually active.

What I have done is not just for me to reflect but everyone here if he treasures health a lot.

To say that I am morally upright needs qualification. My statement is about sexual health check and nothing is said about right or wrong behaviour. If you feel offended, that is because you have stigmatized the disease gonorrhea.

It is ok to tell me to mind my own business and I will respect that.

Edited by reflection

z

Ok, speaking for all the sexually active people here- Reflection, mind your own business. We do know how to take care of ourselves, thank you very much. Now lets move on to the real important question- what brand of Manuka honey is good for the thoart? :rolleyes:

Ok, speaking for all the sexually active people here- Reflection, mind your own business. We do know how to take care of ourselves, thank you very much.

Hi Guest, you speak for yourself only OK?

Reflection, like many other like-minded people here, including TC, had often given friendly warnings about the risks of contracting STDs. Such warnings are appropriate and welcome here. If you do not like to read about such warnings, move on to the next thread.

Please play safely! Use a condom if you are having anal sex.

Waiting for my pay check to clear tommorrow afternoon....Yiippeee!!!! and than go for supplement shopping spree. :thumb: So brain food next.

beware.... taking too much synthetic supplements will do more harm to your internal organs... a balance diet will be enough, if you really needed supplements. find those which is natural or organic and sources are reliable.... sorry, i will still want to say, nature farm, gnc or any pharmacy supplements are not really for me, they are are synthetic and supplier sources are not clear !!!

Ok, speaking for all the sexually active people here- Reflection, mind your own business. We do know how to take care of ourselves, thank you very much.

Unnecessarily rude comment. The poster was just making a valid suggestion that one should go for a throat swab if he had oral sex overseas and came down with a sore throat. You and some others in this thread need to learn how to read.

yeah right, jayy, next time you got sore thoart and ask for advise for some kind of cough mixtures, I would suggest you go for a thoart swab as well. :whistle:

Went to a Nature Farm yesterday, it was SHOCKING!

The nice uncle was trying to sell me this brand of honey 500g with UMF50+.. for $100++!!!! Lucky I was strong and resisted his charms. If I want honey for anti-bacterial properties, I rather buy 10 bottles of Listerine and rinse out the gonorrhoea/smelly mouth!

Does honey really work? I'm very cautious about these snake oil remedies ever since our government blasted aesthetic medicine MDs for pushing fake procedures like mesotherapy and microdermabrasion.

Went to a Nature Farm yesterday, it was SHOCKING!

The nice uncle was trying to sell me this brand of honey 500g with UMF50+.. for $100++!!!! Lucky I was strong and resisted his charms. If I want honey for anti-bacterial properties, I rather buy 10 bottles of Listerine and rinse out the gonorrhoea/smelly mouth!

Does honey really work? I'm very cautious about these snake oil remedies ever since our government blasted aesthetic medicine MDs for pushing fake procedures like mesotherapy and microdermabrasion.

TC, virus are know to lodge themselves to the deeper part of the throat (no matter what virus) where Listerine or what ever mouth/throat wash could not reach. And listerine is use to clear germs that is around mouth and shallow throat area to rid of germs which causes decay and bad breath. It does not garantee to kill any virus.

As for Manuka Honey, been reading thru some papers these few days and realised that a high UMF might not be neccessary. If 20+ UMF is taken 2 spoonful at a time, its 40 UMF... GNC seems to sell a brand from New Zealand, cannot remember the brand name. 20+ UMF at 69.90

As for Reflection's post, I do agree with him as he had already express the pre-assumption of IF YOU GO OVERSEAS, HAD ORAL, AND GET SORE THROAT, it might be a good idea to get some test. This is different from a straight guy being in SG for the last 1 month, no oral and get a sore throat.

Another point is, getting a test does not mean test only for STD, it might be other problems, which one may never know what did he contacted. Virus don't go around carry a label saying what it is.

PS. I did suggested my friend to go for a checkup or possibly, scan, when he complain he often have headache. Cause everytime he is medicinal oil and it did not help at all.

It's just me.... Asura... don't fear, but be very afraid....

I don't get it. :huh: What's wrong with that?

I think he is saying that supplments are the same irregardless of who you buy from.

Just like Manuka honey, I saw them at John Little Plaza Singapura, they are so much cheaper than GNC and Nature's farm and we are talking about higher range of UMF+.

Guest 2 cents

Cant remember where I read it but anything more than 20+UMF is not more effective than 20+. For that matter, anything less than 20+ is not effective either. Speaking personally, Manuka honey is not effective for me - I prefer other honey more effective. I have heard other people saying that they find it effective and I believe it is cos our bodies react differently to different material/foods. For throat ailments, a good warm to hot drink of a mixture or lemon and honey is good.

Below is link to some info on UMF. TC, to answer your question, try the brand COMVITA. Hope it helps you.

http://www.umf.org.nz/Unique-Manuka-Factor.cfm

Finally my PINK salary arrives. I promised myself and must honour that promise!!!

To top up the 6 supplements above, i got another 3

7. Brain speed supplements for optimal brain function and performance

8. Manuka honey (now increased to UMF 20+) as suggested by 2-cents

9. Men's saw palmetto supplements to protect my prostate function and healthy urinary flow.

I utilised all the 20% discount together with bonus points and spend $155!!!!

All-in-all protections I had 9 health supplements worth $410 to keep me vibrant, supple and tight!!! Ready to consumate with any elitist cock without fear of bacterial and virus.. :P

Edited by Tight Ass

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Unlike my usual style, I am not going to talk about myself anymore. This topic is a serious one:

Guess what kind of simple and small food that is easy n good for our body?

1 They are versatile

2 Easy to Store

3 Extremely nutritious

4 Inexpensive

5 Antioxidant property

6.High in protein

7.Good for the heart

8.Lower cholesterol

9 Can be cooked, boiled, salted, sweetened, baked, toasted or plain

10. Taken as meal, dessert, salad dressing, garnishing, tibits.

Answer in one word:-

Hint: Cock is not the answer (damned you)

Guest knowsome

Unlike my usual style, I am not going to talk about myself anymore. This topic is a serious one:

Guess what kind of simple and small food that is easy n good for our body?

1 They are versatile

2 Easy to Store

3 Extremely nutritious

4 Inexpensive

5 Antioxidant property

6.High in protein

7.Good for the heart

8.Lower cholesterol

9 Can be cooked, boiled, salted, sweetened, baked, toasted or plain

10. Taken as meal, dessert, salad dressing, garnishing, tibits.

Oat or Barley?

Answer in one word:-

Hint: Cock is not the answer (damned you)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.