Male HQ

Visiting Hong Kong

Moustache

You can refer Utopia Asia for details on HK Saunas and it is the best detail you can get.

Most of the HK saunas are situated around Kowloon area and it is always convenient if you stay around there.

I have been to HK several times and visited several saunas, but not happy at all about that country, as the people on average are quite snobbish with very poor English knowledge. If they find you are a foreigner they will be much reluctant to approach you but if you speak Chinese this will be much better.

Only plus factor for me is that in HK you can find gay VCD's in many retail CD shops and sometimes on the pavement.

Best of luck.

You will find a comprehensive guide of saunas, bars and massage palours in HK and Shenzhen at www.gayhk.com. Would be more helpful if you read Chinese.

Not sure what is your preference of men. Cubs and chubs are available at Rainbow, which is opened 24 hours and spread over 4 storey. For Seniors, head for Galaxy or KK. Most of the others have slim and fit. Some of the other saunas were promoting muscles but I have never been there.

For massages, try Shanghai Bathhouse (in Yau Ma Tei - very near Jordan) and Shanghai Onsen (in Tsim Sha Tsui). They have chub masseurs in the Yau Ma Tei massage palour.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Guest locked this topic