Male HQ

From Bw Archives 13 : 10 Jun - 02 Jul '98

HendryTan

07/02/98 17:20:46

Name: jeff

My Email: Email Me

Comments:

well...... it seems like we are pretty well known now..... anyway, it's good that you enjoyed yourself justin, soaking up all the protein of the sperm cocktail!! ;p....... but do be careful!!.......hmm....anyway, guys, when are you'll meeting up?

07/02/98 07:54:13

Name: justin My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: sucking cocks

Your Fav Body Type: muscular Your Nationality: USA

Comments:

Before, I was too shy to write anything... but honestly, I just have to write about my first weekend in S'pore! I came here expecting to find a stuffy, uptight city with no gay outlets...but you guys really know how to make someone feel welcome! I was o t for a walk at Canning Hill and saw the River Vally Pool and thought, "Time for a swim!". Within 5 mintues I was exchanging blow jobs with a cute guy in the toilet! Later at the poolside, a guy comes over and lays down in front of me, spreading his leg out and giving me "the eye". Off he goes to the toilet, so I follow...he's jacking off at the urinal and I stand beside him...suddenly another hot yound muscular dude comes in to the other side and takes out his meat and plays with it...a third guy trie to get in on the action by jacking off from the cubicle..so I follow the first guy in and the other two join us! I can't believe my luck, sucking three Chinese guys at the same time! They're standing around me all sticking their cocks in my mouth...the first two guys cum in my mouth and leave and I'm working on my third...so the door opens and another Chinese guy comes in and wrestles with the other guy to get his cock in my mouth...the third guy cums and then leaves and ANOTHER guy comes in and replace him! For a guy on vacation curious about the men in S'pore, I sure learned fast! Sucked off 5 men in less than 10 mintues! felt like such a slut afterwards, but I was really turned on! AS I was getting dressed, the hottest Asian guy I've ever seen st rts checking me out...he's muscular and handsome and wearing a tight muscle shirt...so here I go, following him off to the toilet...he pulls out this big cock and down I go for my sixth Asian cock...he's moaning and urging me to continue, while I move up nd down on him and play with his nipples...he cums in my mouth and I figure it's time to leave...wow! I still fantasize about my first day in Singapore....better than any p--no film I've ever seen!!!

07/02/98 07:25:51

Name: Alan

Your Fav Sextivity: being watched, watching

Your Fav Body Type: well built

Comments:

Hey - any guys as horny as I am? Want to go cruising together? Lets go look for some excitement!

07/02/98 06:46:50

Name: actionkid

Comments:

yo andy.. keep your cool, man! Nothing can ever be so bad that your whole world will crumble. All I can say is, watch your steps, take things day by day and just do what you think is right. Yep.. there are so many men around and it is easy for us to get l st amidst all that temptations. But if you play your cards right, things should not be that bad. Most importantly, keep your cool and go with the flow. If you're attached.. then.. well, please be responsible.. and try to cut down on the casual bits.. Noth ng is black and white.. there's lots of greyness all around. It is up to us to make sense out of it... So, dun worry mate...;P

07/02/98 06:33:19

My URL: Visit Me

Comments:

07/02/98 06:32:04

Name: Andy My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: sucking cock Your Fav Body Type: James Iha

Your Nationality: earthling

Comments:

What the hell is it ..I`m losing my mind..I`ve got too many men..I`m gonna get caught I`m sooo bad.

07/02/98 06:11:01

Comments:

i am just summing up the feelings of most of the readers after observing them for soooo long.....hey! don't keep reminding me...... i WAS busy..... heh heh.... ok lah.... tell me when you want the lunchie..... :) .... anyway, please mail me if you wanted o meet, ok? if you still have my no., you can also call me lah..... but then, this is still subjected to my availabilty after my ... ahem....dates..... ;p

07/01/98 14:28:03

Comments:

hey jeff.. puhleease.. dun be overly generous in your compliments.. I can only take in so much..;P Anyway, I have to really apologise to those guys who've been expecting email replies from me.. I have to admit, I'm kinda bogged down with work right now an do not have the luxury of logging onto the net the whole day. I will try and reply when I can, you guys can rest assured about that.. For those of you still waiting.. ahem.. [Chrysalis(?)].. sorry dude.. I'll get back to you as soon as I can and we'll se what we can arrange for your appeasement.. heheh..;P Also.. I'm gonna try another shot at inviting you guys out for lunch or dinner.. I sorta prefer the weekdays coz my weekends are usually booked by my gf or friends.. or for my general fitness..;P I dun o... I shan't give any date yet.. prolly as and when you guys are ready... As usual.. it;ll just be a discreet meeting between friends with no obligations or expectations. Email me if you're interested.... And jeff.. so.. do you think you'll be free for t is one? You still owe me lunch.. hehehe.. :P

07/01/98 12:53:35

Comments:

really, actionkid...... you amazed me!! your every posting amazed me...... it is no wonder most of the readers here have half fallen for you!!...... ;p anyway, have you guys visited 'Erectionplus' homepage? i have forgotten the address but then there are ice pics and fancy viodeos there FOC..... go checked it out!! search for it!! ok..... gotta go.... before i wanna burst again!! :)

07/01/98 09:20:26

Comments:

heya heya.. It would not be nice to label people as being weirdos.. They have their idiosyncracies, and most often, these guys are just plain lonely.. As we cruise, we must be careful not to get involved unless we wish to do so, and even then, it must be mutual thing. Yeah.. weird encounters abound.. I've had a number of them.. and I have to admit, that I've also fallen prey to infatuation myself, though fortunately, I've still got a good head on my shoulders and I know when to call it quits..;P It is r ally not worth it to whine and pine over someone who shows no interest in going steady. Hey.. our life still goes on, and things will not die becoz of one rejection. I used to have this guy who would wait up for me at the Stadium every other day. Everytim I go there to run, I'd see him observing me.. from the moment i change to my gear, as I run round the track, and when I shower thereafter. I didn't think much of it, and figured that he's there to cruise anyway. He never made any direct effort to get at e.. He simply sat there and observed. After around two months of it, I guess he suddenly snapped.. coz I have to admit, after some time, I ignored his presence and still went on to cruise the other guys there, sharing cubicles, etc. Anyway, one evening, h suddenly came up to me and said that he wanted to talk. I was kinda stumped but said, sure.. why not.. And so we had coffee at the nearby teahouse. And it was then that he spilled his guts out.. we've never talked prior to this and yet, for the past two onths, he couldn't think of anyone else but me.. and it was gnawing at his heart. Of course, I was dumbfounded.. but the fact remains that we've never even talked... nor touched each other. I might have flirted with him with my body, but there was never a y contact, coz I didn't think he wanted me that way. In cruising, we never think of stuffs like that! Anyway, I tried explaining my situation, and that the most I can offer is friendship. He gave the impression that he understood. He asked for my pager.. n case he needed to talk.. and before we left, he asked if he could give me a hug. I obliged him, and well... it felt more than just a plain hug... Anyway, I later realised that it was a mistake.. he paged me incessantly, leaving love messages.. wanting m to call back.. and he'd page from many different places, so that he can be certain that I'll reply. We'd talk once in a while, and he'd offer me.. umm.. himself completely.. All the while, I've been gently putting him down. I guess after a while, I could 't stand it any more, and I actually invited him for lunch... in the presence of my gf. And I guess that shook him up a bit. Fortunately, my gf was nice and tried to chat with him and all.. but he only turned sullen and excused himself before the meal was done. And that was the last I heard of him... I know it is a sad thing and I'm not posting it here to ridicule him.. rather.. I am hoping that we spare a thought for these guys.. all they need is some attention. Cruising provides the best channel for meet ng PLUs... but it is the WRONG one if you are banking on LTR. I think that's reality.... And for us croozers.. well.. we must act responsibly.. I'm not perfect myself... I've made mistakes, but I do try to do good...

07/01/98 08:55:36

Comments:

aiyoh!! this page is sooooo hot that i was rejected posting for soooo long!! hah! finally got a chance to post!!!! sooo sad that i missed the 'gathering' maybe we can organise another one? maybe a 'picnic' at the beach?? anyone?? ;p heh heh.... anyway, fo nd myself on THE beach one morning (it was a long trip in...i must say..... really should keep it a secret) and i am really puzzled!! how to roller blade there?? hope that i got to THE beach....anyway, think i was there as i saw a naked guy sun tanning, a handsome hunky guy walking with only his shorts (no undies!!) his buldge swaying from side to side (yum! yum!)..... and some others..........no action though...... i was not that horny and i have not been crusing for sooooo long.....also, i heard some no ses and i saw some children!!! their parents soon caught up with them in their bikes!! yikes!!.... becareful guys!!..... being a one man person recently, i think i lost my gaydar!! i was 'scolded' by an angmor on the mrt after i was caught 'observing' hi and his hunky body!!.... *phew* luckily he did that softly!! otherwise, i would die of embaressment!! anyway, talking about bad crusing experiences.... i had some very bad ones last time..... there was this guy who appears everywhere and he sucks like th re is no tomorrow!! it hurts and he refuses to let go!! he also likes to join in the action when he sees one..... there was once when he tried to join me in action in a mrt toilet and he threatened to tell the toilet attendant!! we (me and the other guy) eft the toilet for another one nearby......there was once he unlocked my toilet door!! (yes! he did that!) and wanted to sucked me!! i pushed him away and rushed out after dressing!! i was sooo scared then.... thought i was going to be raped!! he was just everywhere! and he is not afraid!! he once flashed when i went out of the toilet cubicle !!! i don't know how i always see him ..... must be i am very suay!! anyway..... he is very pale looking and has very big balls!! so, be wary of him..... he appears i clementi, queenstown and jurong point!! look out!!

07/01/98 02:41:50

Name: johny My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: getting f*cked by Thai guys

Your Fav Body Type: Hunan foreskin, Shanghaiese ball sacks Your Nationality: GWM, from San Jose, CA, USA

Comments:

Well, I finally let myself get close to a guy. I went to the N'Touch this weekend, it's a gay Asian Bar/Dance Club in SF, CA, USA. My friends have been trying to get me layed for the past year and a half, but I've been retecent to become involved with a guy, or let myself enjoy being with a guy since a friend (well, o.k., lover)of mine had a heart attack when we were Cowboy (me on top of course.) :) Tung was about 42. At the time I was 26yrs (1996.) Anyway, after that I only had sex with three guys. Christopher, a hot latino guy on Christmas '96, Bruce 1/2 white/latino about two weeks later, and finally Patrick from Etheopia the 3rd of Jan '97. T ese guys were good, and I did get a chance to get fxxked, so it wasn't all bad. Anyway, Saturday night was the night before Gay Pride '98 in the City, San Fransisco. I went to the N'Touch as I said. I danced with a black girlfriend of mine, who was trying to get me layed. There were alot of cute young Vietnamese, Chinese, Thai, Ti wanese, SG, Pilipino, and Japanese guys to drool over, but I only looked at about 20 or so guys. Then about a 1/2 hour before we were going to leave, I saw a really cute Chinese guy about 40 or so. I brushed up against his ass with my hand accidently, and apologized, and told him he was cute. Later I walked over to get some water, and he followed. We started talking, and he rubbed his hand across my crotch. And wala, I got hard, actually hard. We danced a while he was rubbing up against my crotch, ass, chest. I did the same. He picked me up, and was so strong I almost lost it right there. My friends came and told me they were almost ready to go. I told Mark, and went over by my friends. Then My friend said he needed to go get the car, so I could dance a little while longer I went back and told Mark, and as we danced he grabbed my cock through my pants and began to massage me. Then he picked me up again, and said...Who said I was going to let you go?

07/01/98 02:30:16

Name: Anon

Comments:

Hihi all. Does anyone how I can find the web page of Migual Tan..his address of www.geocities/WestHollwoood/Heights/1931.html is no longer working. Thanks for your help.

07/01/98 02:24:53

Name: 11 My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: 11 Your Fav Body Type: 11

Your Nationality: 11

Comments:

07/01/98 01:53:41

Name: Glass

Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

The Migual's wedpage is gone..!!!!

07/01/98 00:18:26

Name: Chrysalis My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: bj, hb, km

Your Fav Body Type: human Your Nationality: SIN

Comments:

Actionkid ... your serious posting got me to post this second message. Guys, AK is right that there ARE WEIRDOS out there. And when you cruise, try to detect some tell-tale signs (I know it's hard to ... but try lah). Personally, I had many weird encount rs. Here's one ... Met a guy and had something with him. As it was clearly meant to be ONS, I never kept in touch with him. Guess he did not like the lack of attention. He called me up one night and told me he had something urgent to tell me. I tried to get him to say it th n and there. But he refused. So, after a night of anxiety but not sleeplessness (puhleeeze ... me lose sleep over anything?), I called him the next night. He insisted on meeting up. We did. And guess what was it that was so important that he had to tell me? ... My pager number was written on a wall of a toilet offering my services for free sex. He told me he was 'shocked' when he saw it. He thought I had become desperate (puhleeeeze! . With quick analysis, I observed his expression. I sensed something wrong. So I laughed off the matter. And asked him 'So, you think I'll get more people calling me now?'. My reaction really SHOCKED him. Disappointed with my lack of reaction (the way he w s hoping, I guessed), he looked a little lost and uninterested in the matter. I pursued with a query. 'Innocently', I mentioned that if the police asked me why I placed my pager number up on a wall soliciting for free sex, I'll just tell the police that i was not me. And if they like, with their advanced forensics, they can check for fingerprints or anything that can clue them in on who did it. That REALLY FRIGHTENED our friend. I am not sure if forensics can really do it. But I gambled on our friend's stupidity. And it paid off. He never mentioned the matter again. And I never heard from him again. So to all out there ... CRUISE THE JUICE. But take precautions and be wary. It makes the event much more pleasant. OK lah. Don't wanna sound preachy. Just wanna share my thoughts. Hope noone attacks my comments. AK ... when u gonna reply my email???

06/30/98 04:32:43

Name: first_timer My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: kissing, oral, fxxking

Your Fav Body Type: flat-to-washboard abs, some muscles to muscular Your Nationality: sex machine

Comments:

Hi, This message is addressed to both 'ahboi' and 'actionkid'--G'day to you both. ahboi, I just read your reply to my initial posting. Thanks, I though you purposely ignored it. I don't quiet understand what you mean by 1-2-1 though, please explain (said with a Pauline Hanson accent)... :^) ... To you both, actionkid and ahboi, I'm an avid follower of your postings. I'm new in town and new to the experience...everything new. I don't even know how to get to JB and visit that place that's been mentioned over and over again....I think it's called Ryu? I've included my e-mail address this time. I was hoping to get in touch to you both through e-mail both to get to know a bit more about you two and also to guide me discreetly and privately. Hope to hear from you both soon....throug e-mail please.

06/30/98 02:24:48

Comments:

heheheh.. to offset the dark tone of my previous posting, I just feel obligated to send another one..;P A light one.. ;) Okay.. I actually got a call from this cute guy I met at the pool last week and he asked me to accompany him to Ryu's. Hence, we decide to trudge our way there yesterday.. :) I picked Monday coz I thought it'd be less crowded.. But I was pleasantly surprised to find that it wasn't as empty as I thought, plus, there were a number of cute guys too! the two of us changed and we proceeded to he sauna. There were other guys in there and they were waiting for some action. but my friend and I decided to forego it.. we went into the showers.. and well.. we played a little, while other guys watched on.. heheh.. I can be quite exhibitionistic at ti es..;P We then went over to the steamroom upstairs where it was totally dark and filled with moanings and groanings. I went in with my friend, and we thought of getting it off together.. but somehow, the moment we entered, hands grabbed at us.. and before we knew it, we were both sucked off simultaneously by two guys! We were pushed against the wall, side by side, whilst two really horny guys started sucking us off enthusiastically. It was electrifying.. and there were hands groping at us from everywhere. held my pal's hand to make sure that I didnt lose him.. and then as an assurance, he started licking at my nipples and going all over my bod. But somehow, we did get separated, as our unknown partners became more engrossed, and started making space for t emselves..;P But I had to stop after my partner actually turned around and tried to get me to shove my dick up his ass..;P Naaah.. time out! I was completely flushed and immediately grabbed my towel and gently pushed him away as I made my way out of that izzling sex-oven. I showered, and was soon joined by my friend. He, too, needed to cool off.. heheh.. ;) Anyway, while showering, we could both see eyes fixated on us, and well, they were accompanied by pretty hotlooking bods. Heheh.. my friend was fixed o this youngish looking dude, while my attention was focused on this rather good-looking smooth lean ah beng stud... heheh.. he had this piercing stare which was urging me to get out and get off with him! Anyway, we had a mutual understanding.. I told my f iend that we'll just move around on our own and he agreed. And well.. I went over to the dark room and before I could even open the door, that ah beng chap grabbed my hands and led me in.. to the corner of the room and started going all over me immediatel ! Man, it was hot as his tongue rolled all over my body and as it engulfed my shaft. We were semi-wrestling on the mat.. while the other voyeurs simply sat in the dark, observing our movements. And he wanted me to fxxk him. When I hesitated, he groped aro nd at his towel and took out a rubber and KY. Okay.. so he came prepared! Heheh.. he did all the work for me actually. All I had to do was pump.. and he also adjusted to all sorts of various positions.. Man.. from the side, back-flat, legs-over-shoulders, doggy-style.. sheesh.. I was quite overwhlemed actually! And I was so lost in all the action such that when we were about to go into our sixth position, I suddenly realised that there were like a crowd observing us in the dark.. some standing, others sitt ng and jacking off, while others were like a hairbreath away from us smelling in all the action!! Man.. I suddenly felt sheepish and stopped! Gosh.. it was really embarrassing when they do that... and I ended up just sitting down hoping that they'll just o away. Oh well.. so much for that! But my partner had other thoughts! He SAT on me!! Man.. and he did it till I finally came.. in a huge gush! And he shot loads too.. coz he was jacking himself all that while. Man.. I was quite embarrassed as I made my w y out. But, well.. my partner accompanied me and he gave me a reassuring smile which said that everything is okay.. :) We collected all the used rubber and KY and went to have a shower.. where I also met my friend who was with HIS target.. heheh.. I heard ater that they did it in the toilet..;P But that wasn't the end.. other things happened too.. but as I have already exceeded my posting quota for the day, maybe I'll save it for another day.. ;P As for that spa in the East.. I have no idea where it is at. but I agree.. we should not publicise the location here.. please email Nick personally if you guys want to know the details... And of course, always be discreet.. the smaller the place, the higher will be the risk of getting caught. Good luck boizzz and s ile!!

06/30/98 01:38:57

Comments:

hiya guyzzz. BW has a new article on his page about the hazards of cruising, and I think it comes at a fairly appropriate time for us to check where we are and to protect ourselves against the risks through information sharing. I just thought I'd add in a bit more... with a local flavour, of course.. and let you guys know that cruising does not necessarily end in a happy-ever-after all the time... Firstly, the SERIOUS bits.... the whole thing is covered under Section 377A of our penal code, which states su thing along the line of public soliciting for unnatural favours.. yep.. it is a chargeable offence which carries a max of fine and jail (can't remember the exact punishment details). And the authorities do carry out checks.. I've been questioned by a poli e officer before when I was loitering around RP. Although they do not charge you, they'd still question you about your reasons for being there, etc.. and the only thing that can clear you would be your nerves and confidence.. speak out when questioned and do not give away your original intent.. I've seen a guy being roughly harrassed in the toilets of RC. And he was taken in by the securities becoz he acted pansy and was going in and out of the gents too often... I've also seen adults scrambling and runnin in all directions over at the KP in FR... just becoz a police patrol car stopped there.. And a number was actually brought in for questioning.. I know of someone who was caught between the toilet cubicles by the washroom asoh.. and he had to face the fin and jail for the act of showing his cock under the cubicle.. And I know an army friend who got sent to DB and was demoted becoz they caught him being blown by someone in the mess... Things like that happen. Hence we should always be careful if we decide o take up the risk.. On a more personal basis, the kind of people we cruise can also have their quirks and it gets rather dangerous when you're not in the position to make a report coz the whole thing is wrong in the first place! There was this time when got picked up by a guy, who brought me to his place.. we had fun, did many stuffs for a good 2-3 hours.. after which, he suddenly told me that he wanted me to go steady with him. And he couldn't stand rejection. The moment I refused, he turned nasty, and started throwing insults at me.. you know, the typical 'slut', 'bitch', etc.. and I had a problem leaving coz he locked his gate. It was one of those frustrating incidents where I simply couldn't get away from and so I had to talk to him, coax him and rea on out with him. It was a tough and gruelling 4hrs, and even after that incident, he still taunted me, and even passed my number around to his friends as though I'm a slut. On the other side of the picture, cruising can also get you unnecessarily involved with the other party. I'm sure there are those amongst us who'd get infatuated with someone we cruised.. and this usually does not bode well coz we'll just end being an emotional mess, knowing that we can never have a proper hold over a person who indulge in nothing but casual sex... In times like these, we should always just tell ourselves to move on and not harbour too much emotions.. things happen. But hey.. that does not mean things will always remain dark. We cruise becoz we enjoy it. I think that i fine. For those who have not been particularly successful, well.. take heart.. it is NOT that easy to hook someone you like.. even for ahboi and myself.. I'd say our 'dapat' rate is prolly only around 30-40% ;P The risks will always be there, but by my c lculations, the satisfaction, thrills and spills more than cover up for it. Hehehe.. so in short.. reality check, things DO happen.. BUT we still CROOOOZE ON!!!

06/29/98 21:22:16

Name: Mellor

Comments:

I don't think the location of the sauna in the east should be posted out on the main. I have personally been to that place. It is not a very big place afterall and that makes the point of not "congregating" there....

06/29/98 15:43:35

Name: cool My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: fxxking , kissing , licking Your Fav Body Type: muscular

Your Nationality: sporean

Comments:

Hey nick , I think many of us are curious over the sauna . Do post the actual place , so that maybe more of us can congregate there , make it a RYU in spore .

06/29/98 03:23:01

Comments:

06/28/98 13:00:53

Comments:

06/28/98 11:21:58

Name: David

Comments:

Hi Nick!!! ccread your experience at the sauna in the east!!!.could you please tell me where it is at??..the gym I go to does not have a sauna Thanks!!!I'd really appreciate it!!...you can e-mail me...

06/28/98 09:45:23

Name: Thomas

Comments:

Hmm...the stories in the Spa got me real hard. Me too, hope that Spatarcus will be the same. Since it is open by some Man-hunt Hunks, have a feeling that there must be quite a number of hot bods around. Will make a trip there as soon as it opens. Any ne have any idea when?

06/27/98 14:16:55

Name: Nick69 My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: 69

Your Fav Body Type: Asian Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

Went down to a spa in the East today.Nice small place with a great suana and turbo wave jacuzzi.As I took shower I already felt the stares.As I was in the sauna sweating it out this guy kept coming in and out a few times.When no one was around he'd pul a ide his towel to show an erourmous pink cock.He then sat beside me and when no one was around he started caressing my thigh.It was too hot for any action so I came out and cooled myself down.I noticed no one was in the pool so I showered and took a nice r laxing dip in the jacuzzi.The feeling was sensational as the strong jets in the pool massaged my body.Once in a while I would turn round and let it gentle massage my groin.Then two tanned guys came in and sat oppposite me.As the water jets made a lot of m vement and bubbles you can't see whats happening below the water.As I leaned back relaxing I felt a nudge on my foot.I smiled and just closed my eyes.Suddenly i felt the foot along my thighs.I could hear someone siting beside me.Next I felt a pair of hand caressing my thighs and slowly pulling down my trunks.Before I knew it a pair of hands were pumping my cock.I opened my eyes to see this tanned guy beside me.He smiled and I reached below to caress him.He was naked below the water and had a huge erectio !The muscular guy opposite me was smiling at the both of us.We then realised no one else was in the room so the muscular guy stood up.He was hard and erect and was naked too.As he stood naked before me I bent forward and took his hard warm cock in between my soft wet lips! It was heaven, he smelled so sweet and fresh.As the turbo pool massaged the rest of me we both started licking and sucking him.He came so much and moaned as the other guy went behind him and started spreading his tight buttocks and licki g his asshole.Later we french kissed and the tanned guy started sucking me under water.I came quickly.Someone came in so we went into the sauna room where I layed down and the two of them sucked and kissed me all over.It was exhilarating!My first time in 3some and in a suana and jacuzzi!I heard Spartacus has a 24 hour gym as well.Hopefully their suana and jacuzzis are 24 hours as well.Nice to have a dip...suck and fxxk after a hard days work!

06/27/98 12:26:45

Name: Nat My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: S'pore

Comments:

Yeh, having an outing to meet up so as to gain an impression of the person on the other line is a great idea. Well, maybe the outing an be on a weekend.

06/27/98 04:50:56

Name: Matt My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: anything with a man Your Fav Body Type: bubble butt

Comments:

06/26/98 15:21:50

Name: Ennui My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Fun with gerbils

Your Fav Body Type: wiry Your Nationality: west sg

Comments:

Hmm: I guess I was late in reading the board, cos I missed out on ActionKid's invite, maybe next time. To touch such legends . haha

06/26/98 10:22:23

Name: Cute Guyblue My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Friendship

Your Fav Body Type: Cute Face Your Nationality: Malaysian

Comments:

I am looking for cute guys from Singapore as friends. I am from Penang, aged 27, and am a Chinese. I go down to Singapore often. Just hope to have some friends.

06/26/98 01:43:28

Comments:

Yo Chrysalis, sorry lah.. how'd I know that you might be interested... I'll keep that in mind next time. Anyway, this is just gonna be a quickie meeting with a small group.. we've all got work, mah.. As for arranging it over the weekend.. well.. we can th nk about that too... And Chee Kin.. I'm glad that you're doing fine and all.. and yep, it's definitely a step forward. Regardless how we look, there will always be a part of us that shines through. I think the most important thing about being gay, bi, or ven just being human, is the believe in oneself. I think once you've gained the confidence and accept yourself as being who and what you are, the battle is already won. But prejudices are the things that can destroy it all... Take every person as what the are, regardless of their skin, size, whatever. If we expect to be a civilised society, then we'll have to be ONE first... and maybe the world will suddenly look better for all of us...

06/26/98 00:45:06

Name: Chrysalis My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Vacuum

Your Fav Body Type: Terrainian Your Nationality: SIN

Comments:

Actionboi! Aiyah ... such short notice and in town some more. Some people, like me, work far far away leh. Next time give more notice and make it a Sat or Sun lah. er ... talking about your lunch offer to meet. :-)

06/25/98 10:08:15

Name: Chee Kin My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Body Type: Is this really important? YES! But do I care? No, I don't! Your Nationality: M'sian studying in SG

Comments:

Been loving this site ever since I got to know about it. And with regulars like actionkid and ahboi and jeff and Nick69, this place is kept alive and with more and more anonymous contributors, newcomers really get quite a good picture of the gay situation in Singapore. I'm glad that people here like actionkid are always willing to give advise and consolation and encouragement. I'm honoured to have received some of these. Recently I have lost a bit of weight since haveing to go for clinical attachment which is tough job. those who have been sticking to this site should know of my inferiority and my body size which I find myself pouring to the public. Anyway,I find myself b ing more confident of myself and at the same time getting good compliments form friends, family and even strangers (my clients, lah). That's good news but still I haven't had the courage to cruise in places like RC and SC and the other places. To date, I ave never been to SC solely for the purpose to cruise. There was once, sometime about 2 weeks ago, I went to RC (my intention was not to crooze, of couse) after work to meet a girlfriend for the SYC performance at VCH. Since I was early, almost 30 mins early, I went around to window shop which I have not done since attachment started. I noticed a guy following me around in RC. When I realise that, I was amused and shocked. 'Cos I reckon that he must have forgotten his glasses or something of that sort. Then I got a good look at him: he's Indian, in his 40's, b lding ( a victim of male pattern baldness) and a tummy. Sounds urgh? I didn't bother to care about him and thought he will just go off. but he didn't. I have to meet my girlfriend and quickly left to wait for her at the Body Shop. It was damn crowded ther and I didn;t take notice if he's there and so came my grilfriend and we went off. That ended my little adevnture of being followed or 'stalked' if that's the right word. I know this is a little lengthy and I apologise for taking up the space.

06/25/98 04:06:37

Comments:

I'm bored bored bored!! Dammit.. the workload is throwing such a cold damper on me dick..:{ Anyway.. let's liberate.. Anyone keen on meeting up for lunch tomorrow (Friday, 25/6) in town? I'll be meeting up with ahboi and I'm just wondering if any of you'd care to join us... no expectations nor obligations guaranteed.. ;) if interested, email me lah..

06/24/98 14:19:11

Comments:

The cold weather these days does make one really in the mood for a cuddle and more.I was at the National stadium gym working out on Saturday night when it started pouring.Feeling a little chilly with the aircon in the gym on I left and took a warm shower. ould see that the place was really cruisy as guys kept circling the showers as I soaped myself.When I left ,this cute tanned guy came up andsaid hi.Sometimes eye contact is all you need.We took a casual walk to the main entrance of the stadiuma nd proceed d up the main staircase.It was dark and quiet.We started drizzling again and we found a nice dark spot to cuddle and kiss.Then he slowly undid his tight jeans.He was huge and wet with precum.Leaning back against the wall he smelled so fresh and good.I kne led down and took all that hard warm rod in hungrily and made him explode.He tasted so warm and nice.He was so nice and had great buns.Later I faced the wall and spread my legs as he rimmed my wet asshole and pumped me with joy.It was so exciting.The thou ht of a guard stumbling on us made it even more exciting.Later we exchanged numbers and he told me he was planning a get together for about 4-5 guys this weekend.Mmmmm..sounds delicious and good.

06/24/98 10:23:00

Name: jx

Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

just to tell all of you that I enjoy reading the stories in here... hmm... all these postings in here goes to show that the gay scene in Sg can also be so interesting and colourful! anyway, daniel, congrats for surviving the first bang and the rest of you guys, keep up the croozing....

06/24/98 07:18:29

Comments:

hey jeff.. welcum back..;P Of course your presence was missed.. just that we've been busy too.. ;) As for new discoveries.. well.. not much really. I've been keeping a low profile and been sorting things out internally.... But I did go swimming yesterday.. at the Delta pool. Hmm.. I think it was the time of the day.. I was on leave and so managed to get there at around 5.30pm-ish. Anyway, the boys there were actually pretty dishy. I did manage to do a few laps.. but well, all the sexy hard bods and the many many looks distracted me somewhat and I ended up hitting the showers sooner than expected.. ;) And it was a busy splish-splashing time in there, with lots of guys in the cubicles.. and as you take one side of it, you can easily spy the one opposite, with h s face conveniently cut-out by the dressing pole. Heheh.. it was fun just playing peek-a-boo and I could see that a lot of the guys there want to play, judging by their erections... :P But, well.. it's not really safe to do it in there. Thus, I got out.. t gether with this extremely cute chap. And we struck up a conversation. Before I knew it, we were having dinner together and well.. numbers were exchanged and although I didn;t score that night (due to some reason or other..;P) I'm sure we'll meet up again soon.. He asked me if I wanna check out that JB place with him.. heheh.. sure.. why not?.. :) And @lex.. heheh.. so, the OSSIM chap is back.. I guess the guys there are gonna be surprised by the sudden influx of customer-wannabe's.. :P Peace boizzzzzzzz!!!< >

06/23/98 17:37:34

Name: @lex My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: oral Your Fav Body Type: lean and mean

Your Nationality: asian

Comments:

Hi guys I was at SC today and guess what? The OSSIM guy is back! If you want to check him out, try not to be too obvious lest we frighten him away again, hehehe KEEP CROOZIN!!!

06/23/98 12:38:22

Comments:

this is to Thomas..... if you wanna see me, then mail me first lah.....

06/23/98 12:20:54

Comments:

I AM BACK! I AM BACK! but then no one seems to miss me..... heck! i don't care... I AM BACK.... for a while that is... it has been almost 2 weeks man!! and i have not crusied for that long too!! keeping to one man.... but then my hornyness keeps trying to catch up with me.... my dick keeps standing at the wrong times... luckily, not much of an embarrasement as i always try to hide the buldge ;p.... this visit to BW's is the result!! wow! ssooooo many new cummers and sooo many new stories!! not to mention s oo many people want orgies!! think i will jerk off myself tonite as i recall some of the stories....grrr, feel like getting someone to suck me off!! now!! ;p ....anyway, i am always open for e-mails but then these few days, i am having problems with my PC and so, i may not write often.... so, actionkid, any new discoveries??

06/23/98 04:53:38

Comments:

06/22/98 05:57:53

Name: ahboi

Comments:

*sigh*, it was a number-crunching weekend for me. and i mean the real sort of number as in digits et al. by sunday post noon, i couldn't take it anymore and met frenchie poo for a visit to one of the local stores. we hit the lingerie section (yep, for ze emme) and while fp was rummaging through the sloggis, triumphs and what have u, i was across the isle pretending to look for ladies' t-shirts. on and off, he will pick up a lacey piece and i'll nod my approval / disapproval from across the aisle. we final y agreed on a 2-piece white slinky # and rushed back to his place. as it turned out, we did a good job. the size was perfect. we put on a blue tape and started fooling around. boy, the silky underwear sure feels erotically good. u should see fp's thick an hairy rod pushing at the panties. slurpilicious. and hey randy, do post your london sexcapades. don't think u'll need to ask. we are always interested. btw speaking of interest (of the unwanted kind), actionkid surely meant that i only never-say-die-one n those crooze targets who displayed willingness to be hunted and annihilated. i don't go gate-crashing and make a nuisance of myself. least of all, i'm acrophobic and hence can never imagine myself scaling heights, except of the penile type. :-)

06/22/98 04:07:40

Comments:

hello hello hello!! Man.. I admit, it's been a deadpan week for me last week. But, well.. fortunately, I did manage to squeeze in a stimulating sexciting encounter over the weekend which still leaves me seeing stars..;P (heheh.. hey man, if you're reading this, yep.. I had a totally fabulous time!.. ) But I shan't delve into that.. Wow.. I didn't know this page has become a lost and found section! Hey, will the notti guy who took those specs please return it to the rightful owner? How do you expect him to ruise properly without the glasses!!? Meanoids!! And sookie.. that was a highly appropriate link.. thanks for the thought! I'd advise the rest of you guys to check it out too.. it contains information which would be worthwhile for us to know... (if only I can stick to it closely.. sigh.. moments of passion can make one lose judgement..) And lastly, Maverick.. hmmm.. I can understand the frustration that you feel. Sometimes, it might be easy to just confront the guy and tell him that you're not interested i him and that you wish to be left alone. But if he pursues you further, then I guess you'll just have to find a more private place, or exchange numbers and contact your target for a rendezvous elsewhere. Those are some of the hazards of public cruising. S me croozerss are stubborn and they'll go for the never-say-die attitude, whether there's interest or not. Right, ahboi?.. heheheh..;P

06/21/98 14:54:22

Name: sookie My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: staying alive Your Fav Body Type: alive

Comments:

I Love this site and I love you guys. That's why I think all you guys should check out this cool web site, at least once. Click on the URL to go there.

06/21/98 11:20:02

Name: Dion

Comments:

I regret to post this message. However, I hope that anyone who happened to pick up my spectacle near the washing basin (at Katong Swimming Complex) on 21 June 98 (Sunday) will be kind enough to return it to me. Thanks in advance.

06/20/98 18:31:28

Name: astroboy

Comments:

hi hi....regarding about the migual tan case, is it really fiction or could it possibly be non-fiction. he sounds so convincing and sincere. he also mentioned some places like KE7 and so on that makes it so real to me. he is obviously from NUS i think. we l..... if it's really true then i think he is one lucky chap who make good with his life ..nevermind if he's a pros or gigalo. times are bad now....i wouldn't mind sleeping around if the money is really good $$$$$. sign sign......i'm jobless for 2 months nd no end is in sight. btw, would you sleep with your gay boss to get promoted? for my case, to get hired!!!!

06/20/98 15:21:57

Name: MaveRicK

Comments:

Well, it has been a frustrating day yesterday at SC. Thought I d go there for a stroll yesterday afternoon and my gosh....it was crowded! As it happens I was browsing around in the mall and there were a few guyz that was quite interesting. As I was walkin out of the Tower records store I saw this guy kind of skinny and wearing a cap. Well he was giving me the looks and ever since that one eye contact I never lost sight or sense of him being in my space! He was following me everywhere! I have no interest i him whatsoever but he was very persistent in his pursuit. More like stalking.! Then I chance upon a cute very str8 looking guy and we locked eyes for a brief moment. As things turn out he wanted me to follow him to a nearby toilet. But every where I went this skinny cap guy kept close behind me. I even stopped to browse at some item and he just stood in the vicinity! So this cute guy was also frustrated. We managed to go into one of the toilets there and the moment we got in guess whos behind? So we got out and looked for another one and trying desperately to loose this skinny guy. fter about 3 tries with the inconsiderate intrusion of the skinny guy I was about to give up and I just left the playing field. But this guy just wouldn t let go(my stalker I mean) I did some quick dissapearing acts and through the stairways ended up in a different floor but I was hoping my cute guy knows where I am and I was in luck...he turned out to be pretty sharp after all and we managed some privacy together and we found out toilet cubicle. Boy was I excited and when we were behind locked doors he un ipped his jeans and whipped out his thick cock which I cusp it in my palms and gave it a good massage and heard his real heavy breathing! It felt so good in my hand and I was stroking it gently while giving him a slow wet kiss! And Guess what! Suddenly w heard an intrusion upon the toilet door and suddenly over the next cubicle partition,up popped a head with this sheepish grin! My stalker! That threw a wet blanket over all the passion of the day and I whacked the partition with my fist and then left fee ing utterly disgusted! I don t know if what I did was right but I was really mad that people just don t get the hint! Cmon if someone out there is not interested and it might be some other person that the interest is focused upon...then just be polite or graceful and give some lack man! You will have your day and will meet someone who will like you. I believe hteres a man for everyone out there! So please be more considerate! Persistence usually wouldn t get you anywhere and rudeness most definitely will not! Or is it desperati n that is crying out here?

06/20/98 10:38:26

Name: nat My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Well, being a sexual minority deviated from the mainstream sex is a painful, enduring and pressurising experience. The local sexual minority is facing repression from the society, afterall this society is conservative and oriental in thinking. Actually, I in a middle of a delimma. A nice lady whom I known for eight years just 'pop' the notion that she is interested in me and she is still waiting for an answer from me as I'm busy preparing for a camp next week. Recently, i met a guy during the book fair while i was working part-time. we had a great conversation which enhanced my understanding of the sexual minority. during these few days outing, he hinted to me that he has devloped a fondness for me and wished t have a relationship with me. i don;t usually engaged in casual sex(no offences) as it deficts the purpose. furthermore, i have no idea of how a relationship between two men works and functions. I don;t wish to hurt either party and i do really fond of both of them. I really don't know.

06/19/98 20:59:29

Name: randy

Comments:

first time posting and like to comment on the migual issue. i totally agree with ahboi's view. i don't think jinx should get so worked up on him bagging his 'prince charming' and is 'happily ever after'. what is going to happen later? we still need to go n with our lives? why haven't we look at the whole picture and truely ask ourselves do we all want to be like him? imagine how many men he has to force himself to sleep with to begin with. i can only assume he comes from a background with not much money h nce the job. nobody in their right state of mind wants to do this kind of job. he found his lover and is happy then he is lucky and i'm happy for him. but then are we all so sure that they are going to 'live happily ever after'? life as gays is so repress d and depressing in this country, not to mention migual is a prostitute as well. now that's a double chip on his shoulder that no one wants to have. let's just be happy for him and not get jealous or angry. i'm sure he must have been through alot though h did not mention it. anyway, i'm wondering if anyone is interested in my cruising stories when i was in london. i love to share with you all. let me know. cheers!!

06/19/98 18:20:04

Comments:

i can imagine how this migual guy would be tickled silly with the ripples his page has created here. dear jix, like all personal homepages, it afterall is a personal item and as such details and accounts are monopolised to express a certain view, thought, opinion, whatsover. not quite unlike our postings here ! and one can't talk about innuendos without spreading them at the same time. no doubt, the story has a good ending, but it is not necessary an ideal to ape. it can happen to some, it can just as well remain a fantasy to others. either way, it is not something which can be categorically pursued. it just happened. and i'm not saying this is a moral issue. life just happens to play out differently for all of us. which is why i think your initial posting o 'learn' from migual's experience drew flak. i mean what can u learn from it ? the whole "pretty (wo)man shebang" is gigolo-turns-trick-into-love and even tho' life do imitate art sometimes, the idea of "happily ever after" is quite unreal as life goes o well after the initial physical attraction and appreciation. it should be interesting for u to see if migual up-dates his page to reflect his love progress. if not, then u wud have imbibed simply a guy's moment in life. let us know. and without fear of b ing condescending, your life is your own. surely u don't expect to find self-contentment in others' containment ? it will be like living life without touching it, kinda like shaking hands with gloves on. no matter how handsome the handshake is, u'll ne'er feel skin. take heart. take care.

06/19/98 18:11:42

Name: PAULY HANSON

Comments:

Aiyah !!! Stop the Migual story already!!!!I think theis Migual Pros could very well be an idealistic Male prostitute that idealizes in a "Pretty Woman" fantasy!!!...see how familiar the plot is???Anyway, it's non of our business, I suppose everyone has a different life. We should just be lucky that we're not prostitutes!!!or at least do not have to do that for a living!!!... Anyway!!! I would be careful about answering to the recent posting by Scorpioman....why would he want to list his address in a gay forum page like this???...He could be trying to sabotage someone!!!!!...SO IF THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE DOING SCORPIOMAN,....YOU' E REALLY MEAN!!!!!SO STOP IT!!!! PHEW!!!

06/19/98 15:52:36

Comments:

06/19/98 14:12:47

Name: jix

Comments:

i wish to response to 'whatever'. Being someone gentle towards feeling , i think you gone too far concluding a person. excuse me that I am not saying you are wrong, let's touch our heart and start to feel our soul while exaiming the content and the mora e behind the cute guy's intention. i think we may despise the way he earns his money but deep down i envy his luck for being able to land on his current status. I was hurt many times when attempted to go for real relationship. it failed many many times. either i lost my faith or we simply can't fit in this realistic plu world. let's be frank.. how much we can give up including emptying our wallet without a second though. i call that real love. a first look into the web give me a feeling he is a real 'show off'. subsequent attempts really make me melt like a mellow. let me ask all (especially actionkid) , how you feel if the one you love also love you as much. anything wrong if the person you love is rich ? sorry i do not wish to offend anyone here.. but i just feeling very lonely lately and getting real sick wondering alone in life. or should i blame it on seeker for making me emotionally disturbed after visiting the 'prositute site' ?

06/19/98 09:52:18

Name: scorpioman My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: anything Your Fav Body Type: anything

Your Nationality: indian

Comments:

hi!!THIS IS SCORPIOMAN HERE!!I AM A NEW GAY N NEW 2 EVERYTHING!!CAN SOMEONE MAKE A LIST OF GAY CRUISING N WRITE 2 ME 2:BLK104,TAMPINES ST 11,#03-79 S-520104 P/S ALSO LOOKING 4 PENPALS!!!!!!!BYE

06/19/98 06:24:45

Comments:

hahah.. whatever..;P yeah.. no big deal... anyway, let's drop the Migual issue.. no point beating a dead topic to death. I haven't been particularly active lately, but I'm sure I'll have sumthing to report cum next week..;P Keep crooozing, boizzzz.. :)

06/19/98 04:14:06

Name: whatever

Comments:

The story of Migual (or whatever his real name is) is NOT a fairy tale. It is about a born male prostitute 'falling in love' with a client. Migual the Prostitute's only asset is his body. His 'Prince Charming' is considerably older than him (he was twice eferred to as an 'uncle'), extremely shy (poor social skills?) and very, very closeted. Oh, yes, he also has some money. Beautiful body 'marries' money. Is this really romantic? The web page would be far better if the M-guy wrote about how it feels to be reated as a paid sex object and how he manages erection with guys who are sexually undesireable.

06/19/98 01:23:53

Comments:

jix.. I think the main point of my posting is that this Migual guy's story is more like a fairy tale.. ie, it is rare and not the typical story that you'd find in our gay community. It took me quite a while to realise that.. hey, we have our lives and it in't going too badly. @lex is getting sucked in jacuzzis by cute guys, daniel got his first fxxk (you GO, bro!), and there are many other little little things that's always going on for every one of us. It is all a matter of perspective and as long as we eel good about what's happening, then we should just be happy. And love is something that we have to search on our own. It is like a rose in a briar bush.. you'll have to experience the thorns before you can revel in its beauty.

06/19/98 00:51:12

Name: Daniel

Comments:

My dear friend keep paging me. I guess he's really down and bored or just have a broke-off. I did not ask him. I went to his place after work. He opened the door with just his towel on. After some kissing and petting, he dragged me into the shower room to give me a good wash. Dried and clean, we were soon on the bed exploring each other. He gave me a good suck before tearing a packet of condom. He held my prick and rolled the condom on. With some KY applied to his ass, he led me into the tunnel of fantasy gain. Keeping Actionkid and Ahboi's advice in mind, I am more careful this time and do the plunging slowly. He was moaning with joy; hands swinging in the air, messing up my hairs. We tried different positions and I finally came with a loud sigh. We hugg d and kissed, smelling the odour from our swelting bodies. He torn another condom packet and apply the KY on me. I knew what he want and I rose to meet him. This is my first and its painful when he entered. He held my to stop me moving and started the p unging action. The feeling is horrible, like being torn apart. Luckily, everything was over when he cum in me.

06/18/98 16:37:21

Name: @lex My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: oral Your Fav Body Type: lean and mean

Your Nationality: Asian

Comments:

I got to the gym quite late tonite. As I was changing into my gym workoutfit, I noticed this guy in a towel stand near me. As I turned to have a look, it turned out to be that cute guy from a few weeks back! When he recognized me, he planted a long wet k ss on my mouth. He was afraid that someone might walk in so he asked me to follow him to the jacuzzi. And so I did. When I got there he was sitting in the tub but rose to greet me. I couldn/t join him in the water coz I did not have my swimming trunks. An way, he stood in front of me and ripped my towel off my waist! He knelt down in front of me and gave me a good sucking. We took turns sucking and kissing each other. He is a damn good kisser!!!! Soon, thereafter, we decided that we better cum before someo e walks in. So we jerked each other until we both came at the same time! WOW! I got a good work out even before the warm up! hehehhee That's it guys, KEEP CROOZIN!

06/18/98 15:24:04

Name: sangguy

Comments:

anyone of us paid for an one night stand to order the one called migual ? i ever called that guy featured in his web mark. he disappeared soon after a crack down. what a disappointment that the person turn up at my door step was not migual. they offer massage service but that's all to beautify the advert, real action is SEX.

06/18/98 15:14:33

Comments:

i agree fully with actionkid. it is real hard to find such true love in our circle. most of us are going for cheap sex. at least that guy migal or what got himself lucky in his pursue of a prince charming. so where is our prince charming ? unless we are r al good in hunting and dare enough to pursue in the open public , else really expressing and telling each other how much we care and love is difficult. the only thing that really melt me down was the part he service his prince charming-to- be and the one on their subsequent met up. may be someone can help to 'bring him' into our little forum and get some good hot tips in finding our ultimate lover. will seeker do the job ?

06/18/98 15:14:23

Comments:

i agree fully with actionkid. it is real hard to find such true love in our circle. most of us are going for cheap sex. at least that guy migal or what got himself lucky in his pursue of a prince charming. so where is our prince charming ? unless we are r al good in hunting and dare enough to pursue in the open public , else really expressing and telling each other how much we care and love is difficult. the only thing that really melt me down was the part he service his prince charming-to- be and the one on their subsequent met up. may be someone can help to 'bring him' into our little forum and get some good hot tips in finding our ultimate lover. will seeker do the job ?

06/17/98 11:01:53

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: dances with wolves

Your Fav Body Type: sleek Your Nationality: west sg

Comments:

About that gathering thing, being an IRC addict, I guessed I've went to and organized many outings. so what I can say is that, it is a good thing, you make many friends. and sex is never an agenda for these outings. (what happens after is a different matter). So I say, if anyone here does organize one, come with an open mind and its rude to lurk (ie: t look and see and yet not join in)

06/17/98 01:03:23

Comments:

seeker.. thanx for that link. Yeah.. I've never doubted the Singapore guy's magnetism and attractiveness. I think we've gone a long way and have developed a sense of style of our own. But i have to admit that as I read the page, a sense of overwhelming mi ture of emotions overcomes me. It is a nice fairy tale story which happens to a few of us and yeah.. the lucky chap is blessed with many physical and emotional gifts. Everyone of us would have our own reaction. For myself, it just raises up plenty of ques ions on the 'could-be's in my life, the many opportunities missed and all in all, it throws various new perspectives which I'd rather not think about. In short.. yep, it got me all melancholic and retrospective. Dammit. I guess I'll just have to close the page, and carry on with real life...

• 2 months later...

06/16/98 16:46:06

Name: VM My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Body Type: Tanned, Toned, Tough Your Nationality: Sin

Comments:

While cruising is not my cup of tea , I'd be happy to share this from MY archive: I was strolling along the ECP with my b.f. when he suggested that we make a trip to FR. Despite having no inkling of where it was then (we were new to this game), we found it eventually (guided by 'gaydian' angel????). We spent an hour there and was disappointed that it was empty, save for 2 old men. Put off by the sweltering heat, we decided to make our way back. At mid-way, we decided to seek shelter under a tree amidst t e bushes. While I was taking a drink from the thermos flask, I noticed the gradual growth of the tent of my b.f.'s shorts from the corner of my eye. I cast a glance at him but he looked nonchalant, face away from me with a far away look in his eyes. After a quick check around, I reached over and gently patted the tent. Needless to say, the boner refused to go down but stiffened with each touch. My move surprised my b.f. and he protested, saying that we may be caught. Since he did not push my hands away, I eized hold of his crotch and gave it a squeeze. By now it's VERY stiff : )) Not always one to give up *wink* I proceeded to relieve him of the stiffy. He was still protesting but made no move to push me away. I was silent all this while as I unzipped his ly, reached into his underwear and pulled out his schlong. The head was red and slightly moist with pre-cum while thick veins envelope the sides. Breathing slightly onto it, I slowly engulfed it with my mouth. Bobbing my head up and down in a steady tempo I could hear him whimpering and breathing hard. Before long, he came and shot loads of hot cum into my mouth which I gladly drank. When I raised my head, he grabbed me by the back of the neck and we frenched for the looooooongest time. :-))))) He zipped p quickly and we left; him chiding me for such a daring act all the way home. NB: Note that it is not a safe practice to consume bodily fluids like semen. However, I need to explain that my b.f. and I practice 'Life In Mono' (read: monogamy) and prior to that we've only experienced vanilla sex. Play safe.

06/16/98 16:03:54

Name: seeker My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: singapore

Comments:

I think our very own singapore guy is real cute. Check him out and may be one of us was once having an one night stand with him. I am not so sure whether was he the guy that I met.. but sure interesting to know happy ending still possible. His url is http //www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/Heights/1931/index.html Let's see how small is the gay circle in singapore...

06/16/98 15:28:22

Comments:

alamak, actionkid - u are such a gentleman. don't u think its too kind to tip mama for a romp with pauly ? he (she?) deserve such a treat meh ? just ignore such pple and they will crawl back to under whichever rock they came from. hey, its a free world ma ; even low life need (sic) their say. doncha think ? and daniel, u notti lah. didn't u know an ice cube a day keeps ahboi away ? hahhahhah. anyway, cc is back and that means (elective) curfew. oh well. tok to u guys when i get back.

06/16/98 05:45:22

Comments:

Okay guys.. let me clarify a bit. The gathering thing was just an idea for us to toy around with. I was thinking that it might be nice to just meet up casually (with no sexual obligations) to chat and just make friends. I know that there are a lot of guys who are too closeted and they do not have any 'gay' friends to talk to, or are too afraid to be their own selves. I thought by having a meet-up like this, it'd provide an opportunity for you to meet straight acting, straight looking and generally 'normal' guys who are more or less in the same position as you are. It is easy for the more flamboyant amongst us to just go out there and 'act' gay. But not so for most of us who are rather self concsious. Thus, this is just a chance to talk freely and be yoursel with others like yourself. It is just a thought... I used to be extremely private myself, and it gnaws my guts out trying to be IN the society all by myself. But nowadays, heck the world! I am what I am! And I've got friends who know all about me, and ev n a gf who accepts my alt lifestyle. It releases a lot of tension! That's all man... think about it.

As for the orgy bit... well.. it is interesting.. :P . Okay.. how about this.. all those who are keen on having an orgy can write to me too. And I'll see if things can be worked out with MetaMan. I have to say though, that quality control cannot be guarante d.. and that by subscribing to such stuffs.. you are liable for your own decisions.;P

Finally, hey MAMA.. why dun you go share a room with Ms Pauline Hanson downunder? Your ideals seem to coincide with hers... but, man.. I wonder how she and her party will accept YOU.... We're all equal in this world and racial prejudices should NOT be adv cated, esp in here..

06/16/98 04:21:01

Name: Your Mama

Comments:

Aiyah!!!!!!!! Ah Boi ah!!!!!!!!! you are quite indiscriminate aren't you!!!! How can you do it with an indian???!!!!! And I thought you were such a connoiseur! hmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!

06/16/98 02:32:54

Name: Rhys My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: S'porean

Comments:

Actionkid, Thanx for asking but I did not check out where SC is `cause I still do not have an inkling of where it is. But, still `handjobbed' for an India guy recently. Mild action compared to all the adventure found in this website. Abt the gathering, I wld say that there r some +ve responses ? Guess we have to wait for a while until we get enough? people.... One more thing, when did this gathering become an orgy ? Though I am quite interested......

06/16/98 00:35:23

Comments:

did not make it to sc yesterday as my indian # called to ask for a sexual favour. having been kept in by the downpour with nothing else better to do, it was either a handjob or bonking. i pounced on his suggestion and went to his flat, which was newly ren vated. u can smell the wet cement and paint. and our dear friend appeared at the door wearing only his smile and nothing else. i barely crossed the threshold when his paws were all over me, and expertly removed my rags. not that there was much to remove a yway. he led me to the dining room, where i begin to think that we were going to eat in the buff until he made me lie on dining table, with my legs over the edge. he promptly crouched over me and lodged his prick into my mouth. mmmmmmpph. what a mouthful. i could feel heat emanating from his groin. i took hold of his scrotum and gave the front of the sack a good kneading. he started to thrust, gently at first. as his speed picked up, i took hold of his tool at its base (for safety). don't want to get choke inadvertently from unbridled enthusiasm, do we ? in the midst of his throes, i located his anus and pushed my middle finger into it. his butt contracted and he quickened his thrust. reading his climax approaching, i dislodged his tool from my oral orific and heard him sign. regret ? no, he came. and i pushed my finger deeper, and using it like a pestle, stirring and butting at his soft and warm anus wall. he moaned and kept cumming. his shot was impressive as ever. when he was finished, he grinned and ca e after me. we went to the bathroom where he sucked me under the hot shower spray while soaping my tits, abs and butt. i came in record time, shy to say. thereafter, naked, we watched england beat tunisia. hmmm, rainy days and mondays always get me 'down' man. *winK*

06/15/98 23:04:48

Comments:

Thanks, actionkid & ahboi for your recommendations of butt ramming. What I need now is some handson. hehehe...ahboi, could you let me try some ice-cube on you...and actionkid, I'll try the different combinations of position. ; p ~~~~" btw, thanks for th advice.

06/15/98 15:06:10

Comments:

The guy at the Bridge wasn't a ghost or I wouldn't be here writing about him.Seems that he found Raffles Place too crowded so he hangs around there on weekdays.Nice looks and very gentle soul.We went to 81 and he was a real gentleman.Some of the guys I me t always seem to be in a hurry.Once they shoot their load its a sheepish grin and goodbye.This guy was so different.Slow sensual love making.I sucked him dry and expected him to leave after that..surprise! He asked me to lie down and started massaging me hen the ultimate! Running his soft ,wet tongue along my body..my inner thighs and then rimming me.Heaven, he even paid for the room.I came when he started kissing my neck and the darling even licked my clean this ending with a nice warm shower where he ge tle massaged me. he gave me his pager number so if any of you are planning a gathering he's all mine!

06/15/98 09:02:35

Name: LV

Comments:

hey Thomas, sent me your email, i'll tell you where the place is.

06/15/98 07:26:25

Name: TONY My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: ORAL

Your Fav Body Type: HEAVY SET BEARS Your Nationality: AMERICAN

Comments:

HELLO IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE WHO IS A LARGE FRAMED MAN WHO WOULD LIKE TO SEE A MAN GO DOWN ON THEM I HAVE THE PLACE IF YOU ARE READY LOVE TO LET A MAN SIT BACK AND BE PLEASURED NO RECIPROCATION NEEDED

06/15/98 02:02:03

Comments:

ahhhhh, now that i'm all cleaned up and buck naked in front of the pc, thot i logged on to say hi. and who is this TEST guy ? this on and off mute postings is so (sori to say).....arghhhhh. dunno what on earth is ze test all about. anyway, just got back f om my island getaway and is taking it easy today. yah lah, will go down to SC lah. so actionkid, please stay away for today ok ? hahhahha. btw daniel, something which u may wish to consider when doing butts is to pop a couple of ice cubes into ze butt pri r to mount. a sure way to beat achy tired dicks but don't forget to keep lotsa towels handy nearby. then again, your recent case of tiredness could be due to your cumming once (twice ?? 3 times ???) be4 ze butt ramming. u notti, notti boi ! like actionkid i too concur with Very Sad's indignation to pecah-ing too many haunt lobangs on this page, altho' for a quite diff reason. i mean u neber know who is logging on man. anyway, it is always so much more rewarding to discover for oneself... :) and thx but no hx for the big O organiser post. i'm your 1-m-f type. btw thot it was a social outing ? how cum now becum orgy all-ray-dee ? leopard cannot change spots neh? hahhahahah.

06/15/98 00:56:55

Comments:

ooooh.. I have to say, this page seems to be having a life of its own somehow! Anyway, I can't keep my mouth shut as I'm naturally kaypoh anyways.. Daniel.. ramming ass is not really that tough.;P Hey, it IS the MAN thing to do and that's what girls seem o think we're only good for. And yeah, it is quite tiring having to do all the job. But that is also where the two way thing comes in. And all the various positions too. You do not have to be the only one doing the pumping. It can be the other way, with he guy on top, or you guys can be on the side.. from the back, the front..;P heheh.. so many combinations.. I'm sure you'll hit one that suits you best..;P Hey.. it IS a pleasure.. so enjoy it!!! I also know what you mean about having a more macho guy 'un er' you.. an electrifying feeling, eh? Good for ya!!

and the issue about all the newbies asking for more and more info... well.. I can understand Very Sad's indignant public scolding.. yeah.. it does get rather irritating and you guys can unwittingly c use much inconvenience to all of us. Firstly, this page is NOT private, anyone can stumble here and they can easily located the places mentioned and inform the cops. Please be discreet. Either write private mails or just plainly GO OUT THERE AND FIND IT Y URSELF!! Never underestimate the power of your gay-dar. Try it out and feel it for yourself instead of borrowing other people's. This is not meant to tick you guys off.. but rather, protect our little sanctuaries from being ravaged (by whichever parties.. And the best of luck to you guys too... (alternatively Thomas, you can try browsing through the archives..)

And finally, did I mention anything about orgies?? I've never really organised anythng like that and it is kinda beyond me to come up with som thing like that. Hey, ahboi.. wanna take over this one??? We've got a place.. at Metaman's... we only need someone to organise it..;P heheheh.. Peace!!

06/14/98 21:57:01

Comments:

Test.

06/14/98 16:10:50

Comments:

06/14/98 16:04:57

Name: MetaMan

Comments:

Hey guys - if you want to have that special orgy that actionkid proposed - I have a quiet place to offer. Let me know...

06/14/98 15:54:13

Name: Dion My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: everything

Your Fav Body Type: hunk Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

Well, have reading these pages for quite sometime, but dare not post any message. Still new to this, anyone want to guide me along? Please fell free to email me.

06/14/98 07:45:39

Name: Very Sad

Comments:

Recently there are people on this page asking where's SC. After some kind souls tell them, what's SC stands for, more questions raise to ask which level, which toilets? Hey man, these people basically needed to be spoon-fed if so I would suggest someone c uld help them by organising a Orientation Tour. Joining fee is $20 per head (don't write and ask is it the other head, OK?) Anyone interested? I guess if you want to cruise please use your gay-dar and instinct. If your don;t have that, then don't cruis , stay put at home in your bathroom at do some DIY. If all gay places are publicize, then where's the fun if everyone rushed down at one shot (not there other kinda of shot, ok?)

06/14/98 07:33:37

Comments:

Ramming someone's ass is not as romantic as one may thought. Its tiring. I met with my old-time buddy on sat afternoon with intention to have a movie and drink. Who's know ended up in his apartment ramming him by the edge of his bed. This is my first tim and he led me into his body. Its fun but tiring. He was feeling high, moaning and jerking his own c*** with my cum. My cum turn into white foam under his extensive stroking. I was totally turned-on seeing a tall, handsome, macho (more macho than me) man under me and shot my load straight into his O. Believe it or not, my dicky is still aching today. need to take a break.

06/14/98 04:27:42

Comments:

Can someone tell me which floor is the cruising place in SC ? Near which shop , OSIM ?

06/14/98 02:47:28

Comments:

to the anon poster, hey.. please tell us more about this mysterious bridge cruiser.. I always enjoy a lil ghost story or whatever it may be.. :) we must know what to look out for so as to be careful, right? And sam.. umm.. I dun think I mention anything ab ut orgies.. In so far, I've only got a casual meeting in mind.. if anyone else is willing to provide a private place and setting... yeah.. well.. that'll be another arrangement, I guess..;P Anyway, nothing's set right now.. people are still shy to come ou .. email me if you guys are interested. Peace and have a kewl and croozy weekend!!!.. :)

06/13/98 20:40:33

Comments:

HEY GUYS!!..BE CAREFUL!!..I HEARD REALLY SPOOKY STORIES ABOUT THE GUY STANDING ON THE BRIDGE AT RAFFLES PLACE!...JUST BE CAREFUL.

06/13/98 16:12:15

Name: MaveRicK

Comments:

Oops! didn t read the pages first before I posted my story and realized my story and @lex`s were almost similar regarding our encounters at SC! What a coincidence! Hmm....I wonder!!! Guess it was after all teh excitement at AG in Taipei that I went looking for something similar and got lucky! Anyway, actionkid , I think the idea of meeting up for a social gathering is super and I absolutely concur with that idea as we are all "str8" guyz with vertical expressions of a horizontal desire,am I right? Good....say when? Stay well always guyz!

06/13/98 16:01:43

Name: sam My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Body Type: slim Your Nationality: sinagporean

Comments:

can i join the gathering but is it an orgy? email me to update me ok.

06/13/98 15:22:44

Comments:

These past few nights have been warm and humid so I took a nice shower and went down Fort road for a walk. Not much actin so I proceeded to Raffles place.Not much activity there except for some young bikers.As I crossed the bridge to Empress place there w s this hunk standing alone on the bridge.Dressed in long sleeves and a tie he flashed an irresitable smile.I smiled back and soon we were searching for a dark corner.We decided then to book a room at LionCity hotel.It was sooooooo nice.He slowly stripped nd asked me to face the mirror as he slowly peeled off my clothes.Then we took a shower together.Soaping each other made me hard and horny and later he brought me in front of the mirror again.As he dimmed the lights in the cool room he slwly caressed me nd kissed my neck.Watching him sensually feel and kiss me all over in the mirror was exciting and I came into his hands as he slowly caressed my hard precumm dripping cock.He smiled and led me to the bed where we did a 69.Smelling so fresh and sweet I too all his big warm cock into my mouth.He was so skillful running his tongue along me inner thighs.We managed to cum together and I couldn't help but suck him dry.Guess doing it in a nice cool room beats doing it out in the open.Private..secure and you can o things you'd never dare try in the open.Later he positioned himself below me and started rimming my asshole and nibbling on the skin of my balls.What anice end to the weekend.

06/13/98 03:06:35

Name: Brent My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Ogling Your Fav Body Type: muscualar chinese... HOT!

Your Nationality: white

Comments:

You know what I hate. Gay chinese p--n is sooo hard to find on the net. I've been looking for awhile. I guess I'll go shoot my load with some white boy then... Damn, I wish it didn't have to be like this! Yours Brent Stats? 6'1", built, muscular, tanned all over, hairy where it counts... Really into chinese guys...

06/13/98 01:29:00

Comments:

yaaay! Our bulletin board finally got a background..;P Heheh.. thanx BW! Okay.. Ennui.. yep, misunderstandings do happen. Sorry, mate, if I pricked yer feelings or sumthing. We're all equals and it should not be in our agenda to criticise others, especial y not on this page. I think BW sums up the cause and reason for this homepage quite well in his main page. We should just let it be that way then.. a page withOUT an attitude.. ;) And Rhys.. as for the gathering, as expected, everyone here is still kinda s y to just come out and meet up. I guess it's a natural feeling. We're all apprehensive about meeting up coz we never know what to expect plus we get worried about the discreetness of it all. Hey.. all I can say is that.. what do we have to hide? We cruise . we're gay.. but we still manage to live a proper life, right? So what's wrong with meeting up as normal friends, having a proper chit chat or tea, as though it is just a normal part of life? Of course, it is easier said than done. We'll see how it goes. As I told ahboi... things like these takes time.. we'll just have to wait till everyone is ready. On my part.. I've tried to get the ball rolling by suggesting it. I just thought it might be 'therepeutic', and who knows.. the friendship gained and having omeone else to talk to might be a worthwhile thing... If anything develops, I'll keep you all informed... btw, Rhys.. have you checked out SC yet?

06/13/98 00:31:47

Comments:

Actionkid, Am interested abt the gathering. Count me in. How abt the other guys ? Interested ? Rhys.

06/12/98 15:56:37

Comments:

well, zis won't be the first time i'm wrong. no hard feelings man, ennui ? unless of cos' its zat part of ze anatomy. hahhah. well what can i say about god ? i mean as a member of ze human species with ideas and senses, i guess i can take a leaf from john locke that god exist in our human reason to be able to know. kinda like an extended reality. anyway, lets leave such topic for the academia. meanwhile, where is qg ? sounds leatherisque. i'm inclined to scaramouche, longyang or banana cafe whenever i'm in gay paree. and did u managed to crooze down ze (in)famous boulevard where the night ladies line up one side with the boyx version on the opposite side. it was indeed an eyeopener for moi when i first saw the potential clients simply driving down the boule ard to do the picking (for ze right price of cos). oh well, memories, memories. now i better get back to ze soccer match. looking toward reading more of your sexcapades. bonne nuit.

06/12/98 12:40:39

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: making love or being made love to

Your Fav Body Type: sleek Your Nationality: SG PR

Comments:

Hello Ahboi and Actionkid and others, It seems you misunderstood my views. hehe. the stuff about animals fxxking was just to point out that fxxking is natural and "innocence". Guess who came up with Sex = Sin. --ObSexStory. This happened to me in Paris at the beginning of this year, I was on transit from Germany so I stopped at Paris for a week. So it was that I was on the metro to go down and explore on the second nite. Well, there was this really good looking french stud i front of me, he did this swirling thing with his tongue while staring at me. It was tremendously a turn on. I wanted to approach him of course, but given the language barrier and the fact that I had an agenda. so I didn't try. hehe. I went down later to QG (a leather bar and backroom) to explore, had some kind of an oral 3 some with some nice looking men there. (where language wasn't a problem and the place was available). I did stay a while to watch some guys use the sling and some ucking too.

All things dull and ugly, All creatures short and squat, All things rude and nasty, The Lord God made the lot; Each little snake that poisons, Each little wasp that stings, He made their brutish venom, He made their horrid wings. All things sick and cancerous, All evil great and small, All things foul and dangerous, The Lord God made them all. Each nasty little hornet, Each beastly little squid. Who made the spikey urchin? Who made the sharks? He did. All things scabbed and ulcerous, All pox both great and small. Putrid, foul and gangrenous, The Lord God made them all. -- Monty Python

PS: that's to mean that everything in this world (if you believe creationism which I don't) is thru the work of god.

06/12/98 02:06:38

Comments:

hey ahboi brahder.. why suddenly so marah marah? relaklah! heheh.. Anyway, ennui.. thanx for that enlightening expozay into the world of sex in the animal kingdom. You've left my mind filled with images of fxxking zebras and rhinos and cumming lions and a rdvarks..;P (do insects fxxk?.. the closest thing I heard of it is when someone tells me to 'fxxk spider'..;P )Still.. I've never exactly explored the idea of bestiality.. :) But I do find your argument kinda contradictory.. on the one hand, you disapprove of our fxxking around and you seem to think that we're plain fxxkers with no other worthwhile traits.. And on the other, you acknowledge that sex is a natural calling for all us animals.. ;) Umm.. err.. where's the argument? To be fair to all the contribut rs to this page, I think you should know that most of the people who visit this page are either young upwardly mobile professionals or accomplished confident individuals who view this page as a wonderful release point for the sexual tensions that generate in out cloistered society. We're not sex-crazed hooligans. Hey.. I can genuinely say that I've got character, I can be a good conversationalist, I am attractive, I am young and boyish and I fit into your specified requirements like a glove. But I do not ass judgements of others based on the lifestyle that they choose. No doubt, we're all animals, but God gave us the minds and heart to think and feel. I think that deserves some recognition, doncha think? And we should use those gifts before we pass our ju gements...

06/11/98 22:48:25

Comments:

Feeling bored and horney, I decided to pop into the deserted toilet below my office. I always suspect there's something fishy going on in here as I observe men-in-men-out duting lunch time. As I entered, this cutie already stood infront of the urinal wit head turning around to see others. I positioned beside him and w.t.f, he'd a hardon with precum dripping. I gave him a mist friendly smile and start to stroke him when everyone else is out. He reached over and grabbed my meat. As its late afternoon, the e was no others, we had a good time pounding each other tools. Hope to meet him again...

06/11/98 15:27:29

Comments:

Feelin hot n horny today so went to SC for a stroll.Naturally made my way up to the toilet to relieve myself. Saw 2 cubicles occupied including my favourite one so had to settle for the next one. Could sense some mating call across the cubcles and shadows were suggestive. Went down for a peek and could see the end cubicle occupants were already heavily going at it one sucking the other!Gosh...that drove me real horny with a big hardon! Could see the guy next door was sending out the dit dah dits so decided to response. Suddenly there was this cockthrusted across from under the partition looking real juicy and all. Decided to feel the length and breath of it and give it a good stroke.The guy next door was really silent and before I knew it he shot his wad on o my wrist watch! He must be either real excited or in a real hurry. But it was good to be able to give him his pleasure for the day! Funnily enuf everyone seemed to finish at the same time. Looks like everyone had fun except me! Well not really ...I got o stroke someones nice dick and that is half the pleasure. Anyway we all left at the same time and I didn t get a good look at the participants . Decided to continue my stroll and take in the sights but there wasn t much to see by then as all these guys m st ve gone back into their work cubicles by now! So went for a swim instead and found more action there but thats another story for another day.... Good luck guyz!

06/11/98 14:20:40

Name: @lex My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: oral

Your Fav Body Type: lean and mean Your Nationality: asian

Comments:

I was at SC around lunch time today to do some banking errands. I passed by the OSIM shop to check out if the guy is back. Unfortunately, he has been replaced by this other guy (too bad Rhys, you are a bit too late). So I headed for the toilets. When I go there, one of the cubicles was occupied so I decided to take the one next to it. As I was hoping for some action, I decided to take off my pants rather than keep them around my ankles, just in case hehehehe. Anyway, the guy in the next cubicle was obviou ly had some rhythm going (as far I could see from the shadow he is making on the floor). I decided to take a peek and sure enuf, there was this hunky guy pounding his meat! He smiled and took off his jeans. Just then, another guy walked into the cubicle o the other side. The other guy signalled that he wanted to suck so, my friend knelt down and offered his tool to be sucked. As this was all happening, another guy entered the cubicle next to mine. I can make out a nice silhouette and I could sense he was atching all the action too! So I decided to give him the chance to participate (~_^)! I knelt down and thrust my cock into below the partition. I felt a smooth hand grab the shaft of my dick and began pumping. Boy! did that feel good! I was hoping I could feel a hot mouth there but unfortunately, he was not in a sucking mood. Anyway, I shot my load into his palm. After we finished, we all came out the same time and my guy turned out to be a goodlooking, tall dark and handsome guy...Unfortunately, I was nea ing the end of my lunch break and I didn't have the guts to strike up a chat with him. Actually, I wanted to return the favor but I was really pressed for time *sigh* Oh well, I hope I catch him there again...KEEP CROOZIN!!!

06/11/98 13:24:24

Comments:

dear ennui, dumb animals fxxking equals not fxxking dumb animals, i hope, is what u meant. its quite easy to agree on primary qualities like size and weight as they are intrinsic within objects. but secondary qualities like colour and taste would vary as hey depend on sensations and perceptions. this page should be taken at its face value. try not to dissect it with chivalry. and speaking of natural order of things, does not form follow function ? this page kicked off as a croozing bulletin ! it should bo e well for the bored that just because one fxxk around (here?), it does not necessary mean that one becomes a fxxker, he can just as well be a fxxkee too. chill out man.

06/11/98 11:14:30

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: 69, kissing

Your Fav Body Type: athletic smooth well groomed cute/good looking small/med frame Your Nationality: SG PR

Comments:

Hi, I was just wondering why is it that I never seem to find the luck that you guys do?. My gaydar's broken and I don't cruise. but I'd like to meet the men of my dreams<\b> sometimes. Admirably, you guys don't do anything but fxxk(ed) it seems. anyway If I'm looking for someone who is a good conversationalists, youthful ,good looking , good complexion, lean or lithe and preferably (18-25), smooth, kinky (willing to experiment), likes t swim and doesn't smoke. ---------- "God built a compelling sex drive into every creature, no matter what style of fxxking it practiced. He made sex irresistibly pleasurable, wildly joyous, free from fears. He made it innocent merriment. "Needless to say, fxxking was an immediate smash hit. Everyone agreed, from aardvarks to zebras. All the jolly animals -- lions and lambs, rhinoceroses and gazelles, skylarks and lobsters, even insects, though most of them fxxk only once in a lifetime -- fxxked along innocently and merrily for hundreds of millions of years. Maybe they were dumb animals, but they knew a good thing when they had one." -- Alan Sherman, "The Rape of the A*P*E*"

06/11/98 06:30:47

Comments:

Another quick note.. has any of you noticed one of the bartenders at Taboo? It's quite easy for you to spot him.. he's the most manly and straight looking of the lot.. though all of em (the real guys, that is)are basically above average looks, with good p ysiques. Kinda hard to describe him exactly but all I can say is that he looks totally dreamy and sexy! When I saw him some weeks back, he had a fairly tight white OP Tee on and was fiddling around with a yoyo when he's not serving. He has a killer smile! I did a quick check and was told that he is straight.. Sigh.. oh well.. I believe every straight line has its kinks.. ;P

06/11/98 06:23:11

Comments:

hey nicestud.. that was a HOT posting! Keep it up, man.. and please.. DUN BE SHY!! I know what you mean about the steaming feeling and pure sexcitement.. And I lurrve the risk and spills of doing it at places like the showers, after gym, saunas, jacuzzis, secluded beaches etc.. *yum yum* Hey.. that's why I'm in this line! The thrill just kills me and leaves me wanting more!! Keep that croozing boozing feeling flowing man!!

06/10/98 18:05:29

Name: nicestud My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: anal & oral Your Fav Body Type: toned tanned bod

Comments:

finally pick up my courage to do this posting, :P i'm quite aregular here, reading all the sex-citing stories put up by ah boi, actionboi and a few of them.u guy r so lucky, get to have so many adventurous out there, i used to think that s'pore is a boring place, but not now thanks to all this wonderful tories!!!!here now is someting i have encountered in safra gym at bt merah..it was after lunch, i used to go there at this hr cos it is much quieter, as usual, after my workout i would spent some time in the steam and jacuzzi area to relax. while i am in he jacuzzi pool, i saw this tall fair stud with a toned bod walk in. we exchanged one or two glances, being a shy guy myself :P , i pretend to mind my own business after those glances. eventually, that stud walk into the jacuzzi and sat directly opposite m , after which he start to use his toes to touch my leg , which i did not resist, seeing that i actually dun mind being touched by him, he came over and use his hand to stroke my hard tool, i was partly shocked and excited by his moves, while stroking my h rd dick, he nibbles my neck and ear at the same times. being very horny at the same time and new at this sexual encounter, it didn't take too long for me to shoot my cum in to the pool(i know is very in considerate, but i just can't hold it).afterwhich, h guided my hand to his hard tool(is very thick and long) and asked me to do the same. he too did not take very long to cum and shoot his loads into the pool as well(sorry again) we did not talk much during the whole encounter, is just very mutual and sweet and exciting.so , if u guy r looking for places to go, try the gym but be discreet, they have security guards coming to check the toilets every now and then. if u want any hard ore sex, go to hotels 81, dun do it there, ok?? have lots of fun and sex out there and do play safe....

06/10/98 17:24:24

Name: huggles

Your Fav Sextivity: hugs.

Comments:

hey budaK. am going to provenage this weekend! do you know the name of the cute manager???? i must see!!! thanx.

06/10/98 06:48:23

Name: observer

Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

mmm.... �� Ե ǧ �� �� �� ��......thats a good suggestion, actionkid!

06/10/98 05:20:10

Name: Rhys

Comments:

Thanks Actionkid and ENJOY YOURSELF !!!!! If you need my services, you know......

06/10/98 04:45:15

Comments:

a-hey actionkid - where got night and day and all the makan time one. don't need to live meh ? and i did took a 4 day hiatus last week. hahhahhah. anyway, these 2 weeks had been quite lucky with hunt lah; so got to make hay while sun shine mah. also cc is mostly oot these days. he's so busy, but dunno with what ? :( ...and even when we get together for the weekends, its mostly holding hands and yakking. lesser sexing now that our relationship had *eeks* matured. don't get me wrong, i enjoy the intimacy too :-) but still, sex IS sex. betul ? and the get-together sounds great. kinda like bw club huh, altho' cub wud be more welcum, ahahhahah. more details please. and btw thomas, whatever happened to mr yiao ? u huh, got-head-no-tail-one. so bad.... c'mon spill it.

06/10/98 03:08:16

Comments:

hey hey hey.. to that someone-with-no-name-who-went-to-AG-in-Taiwan, wow!! That was quite an experience you had there! And great prose, man.. woulda made me cum lots if it wasn;t for the fact that I'm shackled here in my office cubicle with my boss breath ng down my neck (in a way which is FAR from being erotic!) still.. keep them postings cumming and do give a nick to yerself so we know how to acknowledge ya! And ahboi.. how do you keep up with all that sex action? You seem to be at it EVERY day, night,no n, morning, dusk, sunrise, sunset, dawn, lunchtime, dintime, teatime, suppertime.. etc.. wah.. can tahan, meh?.. Of course, I do get my share almost everyday too.. but it does get a lil tiresome when you've had too much of a good thing.. you grow addicted and you keep wanting more ;) Hmmm, that Taiwan place sounds real interesting.. but I'm not exactly ready to spend so much just to cruise.. hey, things like that happen naturally.. if I'm fortunate enuff to be let loose via a business trip, yeah.. I'll def nitely drop by! And Rhys.. please check out the archives and you will know where this SC place is and what the history of the OSIM guy is really like. Hey, no pain no gain.. please do your own research and I'm sure you'll get the picture. And jeff.. aiyah . only a few seconds, ah? That'll mean that your butt is still as tight as ever and you can still pass off as a virgin. ;P Heheh.. so.. do you think you'll ever do it again? Get them cream, peanut butter and jelly ready if you do..;P Actually, I have to a mit, I do enjoy being rimmed.. it gives a certain pleasure... the tongue lolling around... But I feel uncomfortable when someone tries to stick his dick or fingers in me. I guess that is an acquired taste... which I have yet to appreciate. I recall someon asking for Singuy... from what I know, he should still be here.. though I think he has been planning on moving over to the States. Maybe he's busy preparing for that. Still, I'm sure he's still reading this page and would write in when he feels like it. btw, singuy, hope everything is well, buddy!) One last thing.. would anyone be interested in a casual discreet normal gathering of sorts.. so as to put a face to the nicks? (We're all 'straight' guys right? It can be just a gathering of friends, for lunch or sumthing... :) ) I'm just throwing out the possibilities here.. (ahboi.. you're in this with me!!) Email me lah.. and say what you think...

06/10/98 01:14:10

Comments:

Hey guys ! Nobody seems to want to tell me where this SC and OSIM guy is. I'm safe, not the authorities. So, please help ?

06/10/98 00:04:47

Comments:

i finally bow to my head's desire. or was it the doing of last evening's thunderstorm ? anyway, was horny as hell and had no choice but to call up the indian # when i reached home. he came to pick me up half an hour later and we went to the top of a nearb multi-storey carpark. we kept the engine running in order to keep the aircond on as the thunderstorm continue to rage outside. he was only wearing a singlet and sarong ! boy, was i turned me on or what. immediately tore at his singlet to get at his tits hile my other hand reached for his dick, which was in a state of mari-kita. he gasped and was pulling down my shorts. its funny how his dick looked so familiar, like seeing a old buddy (oops, no pun meant actionkid). i relish sucking on it so much that i didn't stop to let him take any breather. i simply just suck, suck, suck. he was in delirium. and was jerking my manhood real fast and hard. he moaned and mumbled and came. i release him in time to again witness his impressive shot. i mean this guy can sh ot man. without any break in rythmn, he moved forward and sucked on my tits, while masturbating me. i climaxed quickly. we sort of hugged and watched the downpour a little and thereafter went to a nearby makan centre to quench our other hunger. i like rai y days. :-)))))

06/09/98 15:22:47

Comments:

So someone (what's the name by the way?)has been to AG in Taipei. Not bad right ? I will be going to Taipei for business trip next week and.....Had a great erotic sex last Sunday. WEnt cruising at City Hall and met this tan and hunky guy and not bad look ng. Our eyes meet and i followed him.He went to the lift and and when the door almost closed i rushed in! WE stood beside each other and i can see both of us are having a huge hard on in our tight jeans. We alighted at B1 and enter the toilet but it was c owded. We then proceed to B2 without talking to each other yet. STill, toilet is crowded with 3 people. WE then proceed to B3 !! Now it was empty. He asked me whether i work out at gym and i say yes. I think [possibly is due to my body as i work out 4 times a week and it shows my nipples and good biceps in my tight blue t-shirts. He doesn't want to go in to the cubicle and he just hug me from behind and at the same time watching the main door so that we can stop when someone comes it !!! he unzip me an grap my cock while we looked into the mirror! WOw, its stimulating. he jerked me slowly and i turned my head around and kissed him while still watching the main dr! He then slip his hand into my t-shirt and pinched my hard nipples and pressed his huge udge jeans into my ass. MMMMM....it is damn hard as we are afraid to get caught but yet very horny by this experience. He jerked faster and faster i started to moan and throw my head on his shoulder! Just cannot imagine what happen if some one walk in n w! Then i began to cums shooting on the walls! ITs soo good. WE cleaned up after that we exchange nos but i don't think i would dare to do this again though is a damn sexy experience. By the way, what is Jeff's homepage as i would like to see him....( i am not bad looking too...sorry...not shy!)

06/09/98 14:53:31

Comments:

Wow! What a week it has been! Being a new kid on the block I have been turned on a zillion times reading the sexcapades of you guys here in these pages. Must say actionkid and ahboi you both are quite unmatched! Inspired by all these and following the directions of Thomas and his Mr Yiao story I went and checked out the AG sauna when I was in Taipei last week and boy have I got a scoop for you guys here! The place is not thta easy to find but I found it with my raw determination and horniness of course. It turns out to be exactly as Thomas described it and kinda high tech in decor n stuff! Lots of young real cutey guys over there. More especially after working hours! So I was given my towels and locker key after I paid 400NT and proceede to find my locker. As I proceeded I found plenty of roving eyes about and there were a few delicious looking dudes that I bookmarked for later reference. Of course must act cool mah.. .show less eagerness and increase the desirable factor. Went into the shower room which is adjacent to the sauna steam room with glass panels and can feel all teh eyes of the guys in the sauna learing while I was showering. Only thing is I cant see inside as the glass was kinda misted up from the steam inside but can see the many legs from the bottom unobscured potion of the glass. Actually I couldn t wait to get into the steam room to check out the scene in there. Went in after teh shower and there were quite a few guys as I suspected walking about neked in there but it was kinda dark so cant see details of the faces. When I got to the darker areas I could feel a few hands were beginning to carress my body ,my nipples,tighs and my cock! Gosh was I hard then from all the sudden well up of excitement.But it was not my kinda scene for now as I would like to at least see the face of the guy I let go futher so reluctantly suppressed my hardon and got out of the steam room.Begin to crooze around the locker areas where lots more young cute things are streaming in. Saw so many potential ones and this one that particularly caught my eye. He ocked glances with me too and proceeded to the shower .I went into the steam room to be one of the steamy voyeurs that peek out the glass to watch this angel take his shower. Man he was beautiful I tell you! Then when he finished I came out and he locked lances with me again and proceeded to the 3rd floor jungle area! He went into one of the dark common rooms to wait for e but I walked past a few times reluctant to go in as I do not want to share him with other faceless creatures! Finally he took my hint nd as I slipped into one of the many private rooms he discreetly popped in after the mandatory time delay to ward of suspicion.(sometimes I begin to wonder why all these were necesarry in here) Anyway after a brief introductory stare we begin to touch each other not forgetting to lock the door behind him. He has such an angelic face ...I tell you I melted just looking at his face.His body was sinewy and lean like mine and I can see te bulge unde wraps of his towel was quite sizeable! He started licking my tits which was so heavenly...ooh that soft warm mouth and hot toungue flicking away at my red bean like hard nipples. All this while his hands were checking out my tool and massaging my hardon ver so gently and man does he know how to handle a cock. I begin to grope about his bulge and made my way under the wraps and was I ever so surprised at what my hand found! One of the largest thickest cock my hands have ever held! And I thot I was already quite good for size! Now I was exhilirated at my discovery! Very soon our towels seem to have found the floor and we were hugging each other tightly me feeling his big tool with mine. It was so complete....electricity passing between our bodies!I couldn t wait to savour that large tool of his so I went down and beheld the meat up close for the first time! Lo behold it looks even better than it feel so I began slowly by lollying his cockhead and slowly engulfing the entire head into my mouth. The size of it filled my mouth and I slowly worked my way down the thick shaft and my mouth was now opened wide.With my lips I could feel the contour of his shaft with the protruding veins n stuff. I could hear him moan with ecstasee.I let it go where it can go no more nd there were still somemore shaft left to feed plenty!! What a miracle it was! It was so delicious that i m even begining to salivate and now his cock was wet! I was kneading his balls as I ate his cock and it felt so good .I went on and on and faster and faster until he was almost screaming upon which I pinched his nipples and then he came with that tremendous load and shot it all over my face. Oh the almond smell of his semen turned me on so bad that I motioned him to blow me and gosh his mouth is always so hot and he has this way of blowing air in between thrusts that drives me nu s!It didn t take me very long to go beyond pnr and I pulled out to shoot but he insisted on sucking and I couldn t control myself anylonger ....shot my load into him which he swallowed and then licked me dry!.Looking down at that beautiful face taking my an meat really really turned me on and I remained hard for a long time even after I came! Now the miraculous thing is I discovered that when flaccid his cock was not very big! Definitely no bigger than mine and to think that amount of volume it can turn i to....must be pints and pints of blood and cum ! hehehe. We chatted for a while and from my chinese accent he picked me out to be foreigner and Singaporean immediately. We exchanged nos but I don t know when I ll ever be there again. So Thomas that AG pl ce is quite some place and I think its the location that attracts all these young urban type men ! Well thats my first story for you guyz and I certainly hope to have more who knows maybe here in Singapore this time seeing how you guysscore all the time.. .but the thing is I am not that brave here. Been many opportunities...pools toilets whatever but just too worried .......