Male HQ

From Bw Archives 14 : 03 Jul - 10 Jul '98

HendryTan

07/10/98 17:33:10

Name: Mckay

My URL: Visit Me

Comments:

Great guys, me tough luck at S.C today, encountered countless AH-BEHS....the kind that can make you puke....but ironically sometimes you just really wonder....what if we reached that kind of age...hmmm...what no fun today ....*sigh*

07/10/98 15:02:36

Name: jeff

My Email: Email Me

Comments:

well, well..... then we will get to know who is our hunky celab.... heh heh.... hope he is james lye..... can't wait to do sumthing to him..... Ooops!! shouldn't have that thought...... anyway, just hope that the lucky guy can tell us who the celab was... .. see you guys tomorrow.....

07/10/98 14:11:30

Name: MaveRicK

Comments:

Hi guyz! It has been sometime since I last posted here.Anyway all the postings of late has been most interesting! Make for interesting reads. Well here s my share of the scoops! The most interesting crooze happened to me last week while I was swimmin at KP. After my laps I headed for the showers and proceeded to change. It was not very crowded in there so I changed quickly and was about to go when in came this guy who had a real amiliar aura about him. He also proceeded to shower without haste while I was combing my hair and I can see that he is none other than an actor on the English channel here. Wow! what a hunk and now I get to see him nekked! He caught me stealing glances at his dick while he was showering and the immediate response was a boner! He even stroke it a couple of times and then turned his back to me.What a teaser huh? To cut a long story short he finished showering n begun to put o his clothes and that is when I walked past him and went into one of the toilet cubes! Waited a while and guess what...in came my local celeb! Only with his shorts on! He began touching my crotch and I rubbed his. He started taking off my shorts and brie s and stroke my dick. He begun kissing me and I was really in seventh heaven this time! I can t wait to fell his dick so I tore off his shorts and briefs and my what a nice dick! we stroked and licked nipples for a while and I proceeded to take him into m mouth and it was so wet! It really felt very warm and good! He couldn t hold it much longer and I could feel his load moving up his shaft and he shot before I could withdraw so what the heck! It was really nice tasting too! He seem like shooting forever an! Then it was his turn and I was so turned on and kept stroking his hair while he blew me! It didn t take me long to relieve my load and he took every drop of me too! Later we just hugged and kissed and without saying a word to each other he indicated t at he shud leave. So I let him go ever so reluctantly! It ws like a dream come true!! I m beginning to score better now! Well maybe there will be more who knows? Hey, Actionkid, count me in too on that meeting you are planning! Asta la vista guyz!

07/10/98 12:54:26

Name: ahboi

Comments:

alamak jerr, tokking about NP actually brought back a nightmare for me. was there quite many moons ago when i locked my gaydar on this cute ***** which after playing some hide and seek, finally ended up in the can. was quite sure can score already when i ear 'plop-plop....plop' and realised to my horrors that my object d'sex (in the adjoining cubicle) was taking a sh*t. eeeeucks. thereon, i shudder each time i visit the mall. *sigh*. and mckay my dear, me no mcbeal fan. she's too flighty for my taste. i w tched cos i get to fantasise about gil. hehhehheh. seriously, i started following the show cos' of the quirky plot and (occasional) witty riposte.

07/10/98 07:29:21

Comments:

hmm..... yishun brings back all the memories..... the best toilet sex i had happens to be in a Northpoint toilet..... think i had posted it here, but then i think you'll might not mind..... here goes, i was at the basement toilet when i saw this pair of c te looking legs..... you know it even when you see the legs only,.... but then he went to a cubicle quite far away..... later when the guy next door went away, he went to the cubicle next to mine.... guess he saw me looking at him when he bent down to tak a look too.... heh heh..... after sum tapping of feet, i stripped naked and kneeled down for him to play with my dick..... he later did a oral on me.... but somehow, i realised that the way of sucking suddenly changed..... i pulled back and took a look.. .. it happens that he allowed the guy next to him to suck me!!! i protested and he resumed sucking me.... i lied down to take a look and realised that he had pulled his jeans down and lay on the floor to allow the guy next door to play with his thing.... eh heh... after he cummed, he asked me to go to another toilet and when we were there, i realised that he is very cute and hunky..... must be my lucky day..... he continue to suck me and he can really suck balls..... he is the best sucker..... hmmm actual y the second best.... i've known.... i stripped him and played with his well built body and his dick.... after i cummed, he stopped me from playing with his dick.... think it is still sensitive.... ;p.... anyway, i thought otherwise and left.... i really egretted!! i went back there frequently after that at the same time, hoping to catch him again... but alas!! hmm... what memories.... actually NP still hold alot of other memories.... like my first fxxk... and others.... oops... hope i have not bored you eople to tears..... so, see you'll on saturday....

07/10/98 01:51:07

Name: just-sex

Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

I was at the yishun area yestaday. feeling kinda bored so when to Northpoint to check it out. being a cruiser, i went to check out the toliets, wow it is really active there, everytime i went it there is some guy there waiting to touch me.

the first time, i saw a short but stout guy playing with his dick, there was another guy interested but kinda of scared. so the first guy masterbate for me while the second one watched. later i spoted the wedding ring on the finger of the second guy, hmmm .... having double thoughts?

well on the way to yishun, i met this boy at the bus stop. i dun normally go for young boys, but this kid has something that i like, his eyes.he is prob 13 to 14 still wearing keburn baru uniform. we "happened" to be on the same bus and i give up my seat ust to stand near him. we exchange few glances and at one time he brushed his hand over his groin area. i dun know this is accidential or incidential. anyway he follow down the bus, i dun know whether to have fun with him. i guess the penalty of doing it ith underaged kid was too much to handle, so i quickly went off. my head told me that i did the right thing, but my head down there think otherwise ^_^

07/09/98 17:54:08

Comments:

Ahboi, mcbeal fan ar??? :P I watched just now, after reading your posting can't help but burst out of bonafide laughter...really laughing. Didn't even think of that while watching, so...we know what's on your mind all the time... :P

07/09/98 17:12:54

Name: MAX

Comments:

Hi guys, I been following this fantatic page for about a year already. I noticed lots of caring and concern here and gets to know pple like ACTIONkid and AHBOI and JEFF like old friends. Like BW I'm in my late 30s and is married and is BI. Love you guys!! !!

07/09/98 17:01:51

Comments:

talk about toilet drama; was watching ally mcbeal earlier this evening with cc and saw poor ally fell and slipped in her hip lawyer's unisex loo, ending up with her two well-heeled legs sliding into the adjoining cubicle. imm, the thot of sc toilets came nto my mind and i burst out laughing. cc was befuddled (also partly due to his alchohol intake) but i wouldn't tell him why it was funny. art do imitate life huh ? hmmmm, cum to think of it, there could be (flush)potential in toilet-techniques consulting s a career prospect ! hehehehheh. or perhaps a guidemap (a la spartacus)? :-)

07/09/98 16:22:56

Comments:

Jeff, talking about staying in the toilet too long, kind of risky though too. It did happened before, and my friend was really pissed by that. Well, important thing here is, my friend's troubled by my procrastination in the toilet, which means...dwindli g thoughts in his head...and I think he's suspecting but I dunno, that's why -- dwindling thoughts...and it so happened the next time I went into the same toilet at the same shopping centre, he'll remind me to be FASTER!! Big time cruizing with friends h h...but hey, no new company no thrills? HA : )

07/09/98 16:21:21

Comments:

Jeff, talking about staying in the toilet too long, kind of risky though too. It did happened before, and my friend was really pissed by that. Well, important thing here is, my friend's troubled by my procrastination in the toilet, which means...dwindli g thoughts in his head...and it so happened the next time I went into the same toilet at the same shopping centre, he'll remind me to be FASTER!! Big time cruizing with friends huh...but hey, no new things no thrills rite? :P

07/09/98 16:16:07

Comments:

well,.... it IS really very pekchek to have people cruising at you when you are with straight friends or girlfriends..... and sumtimes, when there is a very cute or hunky guy walking past you, you just can't resist but look.... sumtimes, i wonder whether y friends noticed that or not...... last time, i tried to cruise when my friend is shopping sumwhere alone, like what mckay did and i did enjoyed that experienced..... in the cubicle with two other guys and a third one looking over the cubicle wall and th nking that my friend is waiting for me outside.... after i cummed and went out, he was waiting outside quite impatiently, asking me why i took that long.... heh heh.... he may never know.....

07/09/98 13:22:44

Comments:

Sorry sexstud, won't post these things so often anymore. Just hyperactive that day lar...anyway, after reading ahbois incident with his work kaki, I remember something similar back two weeks ago. I was actually walking around with one of my girlfriends, and she was like betting on who's gaydar is better though she's not...but she claims she has the ability (duh big time!) Anyway, on the third floor, there's this handsome dude...young and cute...(YUM YUM! :P ) standing there alone, and I was like "yes he s", and she goes "oh please he's not" , and when we walked passed him he turned around and looked at us, and he beamed a BIG SMILE AT ME!!....So who's the winner eh...? :P Aiyah, if only I wasn't with my friend...ACtionkid ar, me no receive email...I'm em il you again.

07/09/98 12:28:10

Name: threshold My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Oral, Mutual mastrubation Your Fav Body Type: Muscular, Good looking, tanned

Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Hi Guys Went to SC today to watch 2 movies. Wanted to check out the toilets there but didn't know which one to go to. Could someone help me? e-mail me or sumpthing. and anyone here from AMC? Checked out teh OSIM guy everyone here's been talking about, pretty cute. anyone got him yet. Any muscular stud like to get to get together with me??

07/09/98 11:11:56

Comments:

velly the fed-up one. just now when i was having a kopi-o with my work-kaki (at the canteen), got this guy who eye eye me. at first i no hew, but dunno vain pot or what, can also return him the eye eye. ser-car-lee, he started to smile and wink wink. alam k, dunno whether my kaki got see or not. but velly the turn on leh. being croozed while putting up a st8 front is quite palpitating one. since cannot do anything other than tease tease, i reciprocate with a smile lor. eye here eye there, like that only lo . velly fed up. now want to go back and wank. i see a small storm brewing here. alamak, take it easy lah. always mari-kita also no good one. ser-car-lee the schlong become priapic den u all know. aiyoh, this page is so full of drama one. : )

07/09/98 09:09:59

Name: actionkid

Comments:

okay guys.. let's just cool it... this is a page withOUT an attitoood, remember? Let's not discourage others from sending in stuffs that they wish to share. I think we should all just practise our own discretion when we send in our postings. Sexstud.. dun discourage the kid lah.. sometimes when we get sooo excited, we tend to go a little bit overboard.. I kinda enjoy his literary pieces.. and he definitely shows lots of promise when it comes writing stories about how he satisfies his hormoanal needs..;P Mc ay.. dun shy shy, k? You're still welcomed to post your stories and what-nots here.. maybe just be a bit more selective.. And jeff.. I'm not sure about the exact no yet.. but it shouldn't be more than 15... we can have a comfortable orgy with that number. .;P Heheh.. just kidding!!! Aaaaanyway... just to remind those cumming that we'll be going Dutch.. ie, pay for your own food.. economic crisis.. cannot afford to subsidise anything..;P So bring yer own money. Also, there are no plans thereafter.. everyone s free to do their own thing.. can cruise at RP, RC, SC, TSC, FR, KP, whatever.. or we can make more plans along the way..: ) I'll keep you guys posted. Take care, all!!

07/09/98 08:41:59

Comments:

oh..... b4 my previous postings get any bad reviews......that was not meant to scold sexstud, ok?? apologies if sumone gets upset over that..... that was just a comment..... like what dear sexstud just did......

07/09/98 08:39:17

Comments:

cool it, sexstud...... afterall, all are welcum on this page..... if you think your dick will go soft reading sumthing, just skip it loh..... afterall, sumtimes, we need to express ourselves........ like what you've just did....... and mckay..... forgive e but it really sounds like you ARE a sexually overcharged teenager...... but then i think you are just excited..... well, like actionkid said..... have fun but do take the necessary precautions!! ;p so, are you going to the gathering?? how many are going anyway?? 10, 20 or 30 or more? hmm..... and how are we to find out who is who?? name tags?? ha ha.... joking..... so, here goes again.... any happy stories?? any sexy stories?? grrrr...... ;p

07/09/98 06:32:38

Name: SEXSTUD

Comments:

Aiyah! McKay!!! can you keep your postings to the sexy or humourous stuff which all the other guys are doing?...please post your literary stuff on the forum page or social-culture lah!! you're turning me off just when the other guys are turning me on....! !This is an "experience" page not on to show your literary prowess or writing skills!!!

07/09/98 03:01:06

Name: Just-sex

Your Nationality: Sin

Comments:

To actionkid, thanx for the thought, but if u do come across any jobs, pls give me a buzz.

to Mckay, oh my comments abt the studies are just joking, do more cruising, go ahead and multiply ^_^ spread u love seeds around

to abhoi, i like mulder, but not really wanna see him naked. there are some guys that u prefer with the cloths on rather than off.

to everyone, let's talk abt fetishism. IMO, everyone has some degree of fetishism, look at the way u dress to the way u wanna sex. fetishism influences u greatly. eg there is one guy like to have sex with uniform. that's fetishism for authority, chances h also like to has it with teachers, professors or fatherly figure. i have a sraight friend that loves to buy underwears (guys) he seldom wear but love to buy them. for me, i think i prefer older guys, i also like big dick coz i am visual guy. what's u fet shism?

07/09/98 01:26:55

Comments:

Yo Mckay babe.. cool down, man! You seem to be on hyperdrive last nite.. I've never seen anyone send in so many postings within that span of time! It was quite some time before I could finish reading everything that you've written! Anyway, just wanna let ou know that this page ain't going anywhere... as long as our dear host, Blowing Wind wills it, it should be here for us to send in our articles. But please note that he does have limited space for the homepage and if we send in too many long articles, he may have to delete our older archives. But that is not to discourage postings from you guys.. I think it is great! And I can fully understand the excitement that you're feeling, Mckay... Let's keep this page to being as it is.. for us to share our experie ces with regards to cruising in sunny but cloistered Singapore... and the occasional babble about relationships, poetry or even movie reviews. But the main focus should be sharing cruising info... With all that said... Hmmm... man, you DO sound like one h per sexed up teenager brimming with overflowing testosterone, Mckay! What liberated you, man??! I think its great that you've found pleasure and excitement in all this cruising shit.. but remember to take the necessary precautions, k? As for ahboi and mys lf... well.. we're not young. I'm actually 26-going-on-19.. I look it, and I act it.. As for ahboi.. well, he's one of those born to be forever young..;P hehehe.. And just-sex... i'm sorry to hear about your employment dilemma. Yep, I agree, now is not a ood time to be a fresh graduate. I'd help you if I could, but I'm not exactly that influential yet.. since I'm only just into the second year of my first job..;P But I wish you luck and hope you get the job soon. Persevere, and I'm sure it'll pay.. ;) To t e rest of you guys... keep them postings cumming! and lastly.. Mckay... didn't I send you an email regarding the gathering?

07/09/98 01:13:34

Comments:

hookahchakah, 7 early 8 early all-ray-dee so much to reah ah ! well, mckay, can't say i'll be running out to catch m + s in their noble bid to uncover ze "trooth out dhere" as being the prejudiced sob i am, i can't bear to make myself sit thru' mr dd's lo ks and moods. as a (desperate ?) measure to keep himself in the news, the poor guy once did a photo shot of his birthday suit with a tea-cup strategically covering the u-no-what. question was; how big was the cup ? hahahah. sori....

07/08/98 17:56:05

Comments:

Looks like I'm hoooked to this page, "hooked on a feeling, I'm high on believing" (who knows that song?) Just-sex, dun sianz lar....posting your message here is interesting already what :PPPPP I won't neglect my studies lah, it's at such a critical point now, so I shouldn't let anything jeopardise what I'm producing now which is to become my ultimate port-folio. Typing resume ar? Talk about writing resume....school's trying to train us in that...is that cool or dumb? :P

07/08/98 17:20:44

Name: Just-sex My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Sin

Comments:

*sign* another boring day at home.

saw Mackey posting, good for him, but dun neglect u studies ^_^

typing some resume and CV, any job lobang out there.

well thanx to modern technologies like internet and e-mail, we are more open to PLUs, perviously only have crusing.

07/08/98 17:09:56

Comments:

heheheh Ahboi, bridal gown thrown you off...aiyah dunno leh...they keep pulling toilet papers for what!!!!!! None of them is doing any "proper" bussiness....at the rate they always pull the papers....wah lau....can really sew the tissues into bridal gowns ok!!!!!!! :PPPP (thanx for comments didn't read that earlier...) SUGGESSTION : should we have an IRC channel something like that......easier to communicate...aiyah just suggest, but what the heck, then we lose the magic here....duh!??

07/08/98 17:01:36

Comments:

LAOZ!!! Eh Jeff ar, like that over sexually-charged teenager, then what about actionkid and ahboi, wah lau....."we dun have a name for what he is" -- Clarice Starling's answer to a police officer enquiring for Hannibal Lecter's nickname from The Silence f the Lambs. So in this case, "we dun have a name for what they are"! :P:P :P (Actionkid & ahboi) -- complement ok! CAN YOU IMAGINE OR NOT, literally reading EVERY single sexciting archieve for the whole night leh! Of course would wanna check it out my elf rather stay at home and stare at the screen and fantasize meh! Me not as lucky as you got someone leh...In anycase, I'm look decent ok, am decent ok, will be decent ok :PPPP

07/08/98 16:42:25

Comments:

sheesh.... Mackay..... (do i get the name right??, apologies if i didn't.....) that WAS sumthing...... just how old are you?? you seem to be a sexually overcharged teenager??..... ;p heh heh...... anyway, thanks for the concern you guys have shown..... i' e told HIM about that and although he was disappointed, he said that he understands that it is the hormones..... ;p.....anyway, i believe that if you really likes someone.... you have to be honest with him.... so i'll tell him everything..... even though e may be upset over it...... hmm..... so any other happy stories??

07/08/98 16:14:37

Comments:

Eh guys sorry leh, dun blame me for flooding, maybe this page should open another segment for other writings lor....I really feel like "tui(1) xiao(1)ing" The X-Files lor...I wrote a review rather colloquial but there are film theory aspects, so there may be some parts that's hard to understand, but overall, I think it's good enough lar...another literature piece eh actionkid? :P Case no. : 001 Title : The X-Files Released : July 04 1998 Sorry to make you guys puke or whatever, just an attempt to make my review a little more sophisticated and tantalizing...after all, I dun really possess Hsien's kind of cynism rite and I need these to compensate the integerity of my review :P 35,000 B.C. , is the year where the story began, we learned that aliens have since inhabited earth at that time and of course, they leave part of their own bio-organisms on earth -- the small beginning of a plan to colonize earth. Back in present day, North Texas, another encounter occur and we know what it is, no doubt about it, the truth's always with us. The director clearly make us as auteur of the film, as we venture with Mulder and Scully, we see and acknowledge everything that are resented to us as it was to them and when the government refuse to believe either the hero or heroine, we all know it's true. Many long shots, showing the grandeur of location and great depth of field at the same time connotes the far and unknown future out there for Mulder and Scully -- somewhere the truth will be revealed. Non-die hard fans of X-Files may or m y not find it boring, but from a non-die hard fan's point of view, the X-files is very tasteful. The film may be slow at times, but it is neccessary to pace the ryhthm of editing in a way, which really generates the interest of a intent spectator. I mus personally say since The Silence of the Lambs , this is by far the second only film that grips me to the edge of my seat. Together with a haunting atmospheric sountrack, each shot opens up the imagination of a intent specatator before the suture takes over revealing what it should be; satisfying our split second of fear and loss during the absence one. Towards the end of the millenium, people are always predicting or rather MAKING SURE that 2000 will be the end of the world. In a series of overdone disaster dramas during this summer, The X-Files stands out with its own class and standar -- a genre of an X-rated movie :PPP! It is evident that the film is also telling people that the world is ending soon, albeit not being trashed by gaseous rocks and buried by tidal waves (now now, we know what those are rite?) but colonised by little gr en men (hmm interesting, little green men have sex? :P ) But after watching The X-Files, I've come to an understanding why it's such a popular series and have been running for 5 seasons since '93. Of course, this is one of the crucial reasons for the suc ess of this movie (I think it's going to do well in Singapore) we are more or less associated with Mulder and Scully's persona over these years. I wouldn't be surprised if there are actually people out there who think that the existential of these charac ers are real. Well, we won't want to go into Star theory (it's interesting, my fav chapt) dun we? Because of this association that we have that affects our perception towards the character -- we feel more for them, I can't help but feeling scared for Scu ly when she...hiak hiak..not telling! :P :P Well, at least now I'm more sure of what is installed for me in every episode of X-files, for we all know the truth is out there, the truth is yet to be revealed... The Truth Uleashed TOMORROW AT ALL CINEMAS NEAR YOU LOR!

07/08/98 16:07:00

Comments:

Hey Jeff, sorry to hear that man. Dun worry too much, I'm sure if he's the right guy who understands you as much as how this community is shaped, he'll get over it. I've had similar experiences, and whenever or wherever it happens, friends will always l bel me as stupid dude, pea-brain full of some irritating sense of naviete. But I (this is just persoanl opinion) always feel that the truth liberates, but then hor...that's when I'm still a green horn lar! :P The first time I did that and told my ex, he was really disspointed, like I felt I've lost my whole laugh! (durh!) But then inside I actually feel much better although many said that if I love him I wouldn't hurt him by telling him this. Somehow, gut instincts just tells me that it's even worse to keep it from him, dunno just gut instincts. But then hor, dun cha too worry lar....you've got the notti bunch here to cheer you up lar, (I guess I newcomer lor). Anyway, seriously, try not to think too much, it' really bad for your own welfare, coz ther 's nothing much to be done, in the first place, the word "control" in us is almost kind of non-existentence in this community, when there are already so much "controls" around us!! Do we still need extra controls! *Sigh* Well, hope you'll feel better. Si ning off, Mckay (like FBI agent :P eh...can we talk about some lite entertainment here ar? I'm a movie buff leh...can write reviews.....hehhehehe)

07/08/98 15:55:23

Comments:

Eh I thanx the wrong person for the comments on my literature lar..should be actionkid.....heheehhe the two are so alike... :P

07/08/98 15:49:07

Comments:

Ahboi, finally after reading all these archives, can't help but skipped school to crooze man!!! Must be the biggest sin in my whole life!!!!!! I went to SC again,...hahahah in conjunction to "justsex"'s remark on a guy who just want to touch...hmmmm...he eheh :P Anyway, I was at this cubicle and this guy at the next just keep signaling but I wasn't really sure and wasn't about that horny either, so I just jack for him. There were many people coming in and out (irritating), so I have to stop for a while nd that guy came himself. That was in the early afternoon like somewhat lunch hour, not at all cruizy leh...wrong day ar? Later in the afternoon, I was back at that "infamous floor" again and this time four cubicles were occupied including mine (geez I' typing my own experience here....I can't believe it...but I'm typing!!!argghh). Anyway, none did anything until I try to peek under from two directions, and everybody were bloody shaking away..whoahh...Kewl..and so I started to shake, kind of groovy tho gh...hahaha wonder if we can synchronise it... :P Then the one on the right cubicle began to di dah di....he peeked over and hehehe he's not bad looking,...quite a stud, just that he can almost be my DAD already...anyway, my dad's young lar... :P :P So we ot out..by the time we get out, the one at the last cubicle had finished himself. And the third one came out, WAH LAU, to my surprise -- although in leather shoes (I assume exec rite) but then hor, face ...wah nightmare....luckily never fall for his trap I know I damn bad lar...but you see the face, you cannot tahan one lar...like early 40s then got that kind of perverted ah-beh look...(shivers). Anywayzzz, this guy told me to follow him (I still can't believe I'm telling all these publicly! :x) to M.W Wah lau, I got appointment at 4:15 leh, and it's already 4, piangz, nevermind lar. HA!!! THE FUNNY PART IS HERE, this guy is really prepared for his cruizing mission! He actually brought me to this toilet in M.W. which he claims nobody one...but of co rse there are some. And this cubicle was locked...guess what! MUAHAHAHHAHA , he got this cute little gadget that can open the door!!!!!!!! HAHHAHAHA, I can almost laugh my cum out! Anyway, I didn't want any passionado shit, so we just jack off, boy di he take a long time....to come aiyah "Zhong(1) nian(2) ren(2)" cannot be blamed lar....after that we just went seperate ways, way cool dude. Then in the evening I went o TKSC, with a friend. Wah lau, I know I damn bad lor...but after secluding for such damn long time and kena influenced by this archives, I just can't seem to stop cruising for the day! So while my friend was looking at some clothes, I told her I'm going to the toilet. Well, the basement toilet is damn cruizy lor, and I saw this nice l oking stude coming out, and I went in, and immediately he went into the other. From the reflection, I can see him jerking like a frantic, so I follow suit. Guess what, heheh funny, he squat down with his back facing me, meaning his ass is at the gap und rneath, Wanna me to fxxk man, hehehe I dunno, but it just turns me on, I wouldn't even consider doing that, so I just came and got out. Even later before the shop closes, I went in once again to check it out, there's another one in the left cubicle. I t ink I'm prejudiced with my perception of reflection or what, I just dun seem to like the one beside lor. So no matter how he di dah di, I didn't really response, and he just jack off himself heheheh poor thing I thought, anyway, when he got out, I got ou too to get a peek. WAH LAU....MY BIGGEST LOST IN THE WHOLE DAY MAN, he's DAMN CUTE LOR.....*SIGH X 10000000000* And it's at my age, although I prefer someone older, but nonetheless, just the sight of him can really arouse me.....DAMN! -- REGRET OF THE AY! Well, that's it man....I TELL MY EXPERIENCE LEH....CAN'T BELIEVE IT....I think I better stick to my literature lar....eh anyway, thanx man ahboi for your comments, and could you guys email me for the gathering lor. (I still can't believe I made this public, it's supposed to be private leh!!!!! :~~~~~~ :P

07/08/98 09:20:49

Name: funbuddy My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Singaporean Chinese

Comments:

Hi guys! Did you go to the Sheares Bridge Run last Sunday? Well, I went and boy oh boy... literally you can see a pool of gorgeous guys. This is especially so when the t-shirt/singlet got soaked in their sweat and became translucent. My oh my... imagine what a sight you would have. Well.. we ran pass Fort Road an I actually overheard 2 guys saying 'A lot of gay actions over there-pointing'. I was smiling to myself as there's lots of posting regarding Fort Road in here. Well.. continued the run and finally reached the end-point. Some guys are already topless!!! Wo ! The chest muscles and the washboards.. you really drool when you see their hard bodies. After that, we went to eat at Tiong Bahru Market. Seems like lots of people who have gone for the run were there to eat as well. Guess what happened? Well.. two guys were seated in front of my table. Apparently, they are gay couple. I think they are in their late 20s. Anyway, one of the guys kept looking at me and even my female colleague said that wherever I walked to, his eyes will follow(and she started to say the ong I WILL FOLLOW YOU). Finally, when it's time for the gay couple to leave after their lunch, the same guy smiled at me!! Oh my.. I was thinking what we would be doing if I were not to be with my friends... maybe 3some? hahaha... Last not not least, I would like to find myself funbuddies. If you wanna know more... email me, yeah?? Till then..... love you guys and keep cool!!

07/08/98 04:29:03

Name: just-sex My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Sin

Comments:

Hi there: anyway, i went to SC. met a guy just wanna touch only. so went to tenis court and swimming pool in SC. then went to toliet to wait. wow piang, must really have patient. i got my first suck without looking at the person under the toliet wall. after that cr mps all over. seriously prefer BJ toliet action, though more dangereous but visually more enjoyable.

BTW, i have this qn to actionkid, if i go to ECP, after FR, facing the sea, should i turn left or right? should i walk along the sea side or the road side. in short i am asking for where to have fun. u can e-mail me directly to tell me the answer, and p/s thanx for u mail... ^_^

07/08/98 01:24:26

Comments:

and someone said success is ninety percent inspiration ? hmmmm, so now i know where the remaining ten percent persiration is spent! hahahha. nice poem, mckay. i particularly enjoyed the play on screw and knob. nonetheless, i thot the protaganist should ha shunned the ongoings and get on with his goings, and in the process spare himself (i'm assuming he's a he from the masculine tone altho' i was a little thrown off by the bridal gown bit) the derelict state he abort from the cubicle. oh well. i'm merely s eaking like the hunter i am. just ignore me. *grin*. and jeff ah, its like dat one ! building a relationship is like putting lego bricks together. u can start with a form in mind but they never quite turn out the way u really want as the square little bas ards have a mind of their own. but fortunately, u can get your hands at them. those that u don't want, buang lah. so it is the same with settling down lor. one brick at a time mah. and if he cares enuf about u, he'll also have to throw a coupla bricks him elf. live and let live man. : -)

07/08/98 01:21:58

Comments:

okay okay.. TIME OUT! At the rate this thing is going, I may just freak out from all the expectations and not turn up for the gathering that I've created myself! Just for the record, I think you guys should just know that I'm not a hunk, I'm not tall, I'm not utterly gorgeous and I'm not as extroverted and flamboyant as this page may have made me out to be..;P Heheheh.. in fact, I'm short, plain, shy and unassuming..;P but what the heck.. I'm one lucky crooozer..;P Anyway.. you guys are still welcomed to j in us for the meeting.. I have to admit, there seem to be an overwhelming interest and I'm beginning to lose count. I'll get in touch with you guys soon enuff. And Mckay.. thanx for that lovely piece of literature.. I think talents tend to be in abundance within the gay psyche, and we've all got our own special gifts. Keep it up man.. and well.. I have to kowtow to you for reading EVERY bit of the archives.. we've been a notti bunch and its amazing that you finished reading about all our sexciting antics.. ) And jeff.. keep your cool.. we have our weaknesses.. it is a natural thing. I'm sure things will turn out fine somehow. And Ennui.. sure thing man.. we can always go blading over the weekends.. but I dun do stunts.. I blade for the fitness aspect, it su e as hell beats running, though not as physically demanding.. I'll keep in touch with you soon... that's all folks!!

07/07/98 23:03:11

Comments:

Phew, I have finally read all the archives...I mean ALL!!!!! AND LITRERALLY ALL!!!!!!! Of course I dun remember all.....but I'm sure I'll remember Actionkid's nightmarish encounter (to me) on being tuggged, put on a rubber and fxxked in the cubicle all i perhaps guiness records' 10 mins :P :P Anyway, this page really have a life on it's own (largely thanx to Action, ahboi) It's entertaining reading all these and maybe I should share my experiences too, (well still too shy I guess). And well, to think I r ad every archive just to confirm what SC is, and you know that kind of satisfaction lik "HAHAH I FINALLY KNOW WHAT THE HELL S.C. IS ABOUT!!!!" I agree that it's really irritating to ask around instead we should try to find ourselves....as the stupid old aying, no pain no gain. But hey to you guys, this page's really cool, and about the GATHERING, CAN ANYONE EMAIL ME TO CONFIRM THANX.

07/07/98 18:34:16

Comments:

I dun come here often, and I'm not about to really share my own story, coz I'm a bit shy. But in anycase, I'm one of those who is wondering what SC is, but I think I'm coming close to the write guess, and I hope to see the Osim guy, coz I haven't been able to see ...transferred? Anyway, I just wrote a poem if anybody appreciates...please read and give comments, it's about SC...see if it tallies, coz I WROTE IN THE TOILET! :P When inspiration comes...it's good to write down thoughts I guess. Enjoy, by the way, BW is good, keep it up. More SC stories perhaps? A Place Oh,it smells, But I'm not child Smells like hmm.. Am I gonna receive it? Bam! it's closed, it's my world now partitions are just illusions Reflections are the truth of motions Oh, there it is watching... Voyeurism's just like Baduism On and on...yeah, perpetuation Reflections can be deadly For sure it reflects you Careless whispers connotes your fear For a bold vocal holds darkless desires Flush! It came abruptly Spinning heads, pretetious mannerisms Oh here come Oscars and Grammies What a hidden spellbinding performance Tick tok, tick tok Catherine's waiting Hannibal can never be so patient Gee, you're still here! Oh the screws, the knobs Round as eyes, watching me Pierce thru metal and wood Boy, does it pierce thru me "But you won't tell rite screw?" Save the trees, Damn, the slogan pales here Perpetual broken bridal gowns Proves me ever more right After all these times And you're still here!! Why oh why, get a life! Squeak...it opened, Time to go home Leave the place of desperation, That brought me this inspiration...

07/07/98 16:17:57

Comments:

man! it is difficult trying to keep things to one man and away from temptations!! i was at a certain shopping center when i wanted to go to the loo..... urgent!! however, i purposely chose the one that is happening (serve me right!!) and guess what...... was sucked by this scholary guy next door.... cubicle, i meant to say...... i told him to keep it to his hands only but he insisted and did suck me off, later saying that my dick is too nice to reject!! man! now i am upset..... cos HE is upset..... i act ally told HIM that i will not let anyone do oral on me......he sounded so disappointed when i told him...... :( is it really that difficult to stick to one man?? ........sorriee guys if i destryed your happy moods..... just wanna talk.....so...... anyone as a happy story to tell??? ;p

07/07/98 15:12:41

Name: Ennui My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: fxxking bunnies?

Your Fav Body Type: chocolate meese Your Nationality: sg boy

Comments:

Hello actionkid and guys meeting 11/7: I would like to join you guys, can one of you email me to confirm? I blade too, but not in the east coast area, just occasionally around my neighbourhood. However if anyone is into stunt blading and willing to teach, I'd be delighted to learn. using a roces street skate

07/07/98 03:17:45

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: sucking

Your Nationality: Sin

Comments:

Wow....

u guys sure have lots of encounter. hmmm maybe i will make my way to SC today and see whether i can post something tomorrow. ^_^

p/s actionkid, if there is gathering do keep me informed. thanx.

07/07/98 02:22:17

Comments:

Okay.. another.. umm.. diluted sexual posting from me... I can't believe I actually went on down to Ryu's again last nite.. I mean.. it is not so much of being hooked. Rather, I went there to accompany a friend who was hung up over this chap he met last w ek. sheesh.. I think the guys there must be thinking I'm such a horny slut or sumthing.. But then again... there are lots of us there.. :P When I reached the place, I sorta set my mind on just lounging around. I chatted with my friend at the bar counter, t en went over to the gym to just laze there... There was this hunky chap in there.. nice looks, sexy longish ruffled hair.. (kinda like that stud in Dreamers..) he was wearing a T-shirt and trackpants.. with no undies..;P I acted indifferent of course, coz personally, I do not usually go for guys like that, coz I think they tend to be huffy and snobbish (my personal prejudice, sometimes.. :( hey, I'm not perfect!) Anyway, I roamed around the steam room, and then to the reading lounge to just read the mags. I didn't even notice the chap when he came up. After some time, I thought I might as well go to the dark room and maybe just laze there amidst the action. And whaddaya know, the same hunk was just at the doorway. And he was just about to enter the room. He ave me a quick glance which I didn't take personally. When I entered, I stood against the wall. And he was next to me. Our hands brushed gently. His fingers started caressing my palm... and then it went up my arm onto my biceps, where I had my locker key trung up there. It seemed like he was trying to confirm my identity or sumthing.. since it was so dark. Anyway, he more or less became certain and then he gripped my hands and led me to the corner of the room. All this while, I was stumped. Sheesh.. didn' expect him to show interest in me at all, since there were so many other sexier guys! But, gawd! He was a great lover! As soon as we got to a corner, he gently took off our towels and laid them down on the mat. And then he softly held my head and kissed e.. As we laid on the mat, he kept showering me with many soft kisses which got me totally steamed up. And I reciprocated similarly. This guy wanted it all slow and with plenty of foreplay.. which is fine by me!!! We were at it for a good one hour, lickin every part of the body.. whispering sweet nothings and making gentle sounds of appreciation, oblivious to the surroundings. We blew one another and as I blew him, he prodded my head further and encouraged me to rim his ass.. to which he showed the most d lightful appreciation. We got a little rough at times.. you know, overcome with passion adn you could see a crowd forming around us already. Man.. I feel like being in a freak show! but it was an electrifying feeling. And I was even more thrilled when he ncouraged me to fxxk him. Man.. I get such a kick of doing it to a man much bigger than I am... But of course, I refused, coz I didn't want to just take and not give (I'm still virgin-butted and have not developed a taste for being fxxked) So I sounded it off to him. Instead he kissed me further.. It was a mesmerising feeling. We kept going like that, gently massaging one another, plenty of kisses and solid blowing. And in the end, I succumbed and did him. We were at it for a long time and the other guys h d already come and gone. When I finally, came, it was orgsmic and I shot buckets! And thereafter, I licked and sucked him dry till he shot all over his hard bod. We laid there for a while, clasped together and I was thinking that this must be the BEST gay sex I've had in years! Definitely! But, sigh.. it is just meant to be a ONS. there was a certain regret when I finally had to let him go.. He went off first, and I hesitated if I should follow him immediately. Anyway, when I went to the showers, I couldn' find him. But later, I saw him again at the steamroom.. he only smiled at me, but didn't say a word.. Oh well.. it was good while it lasted.. I think sometimes, people do not talk becoz they are afraid of becoming friends, after which all the passion and thrill just die off. I didn't even get his name or number.. but what the heck.. at least I have the memories..: ) My friend didn't get to meet his object of desire. And although I only came once and had just that one and only experience, I think I definite y made my money's worth! Sigh.. Aaaanyway.. I have sent out emails to some of you guys about the gathering on Saturday. I'd appreciate if you guys can send in some replies or sumthing. And to those who are interested in joining us, you're still welcomed.. )

07/07/98 01:41:51

Comments:

It is really nice to see you back here again, ahboi. I think this page has matured enuff to accept stories which are not necessarily associated with pure unadulterated SEX and cruising. I'm sure the guys here do not mind hearing about personal experiences regarding relationships, the heartaches and pains plus the joys and thrills of being in one. Call it a progression... BW has a wonderful page here and I dun think he would mind if we bring it to another level..;P (heheh.. BW, if you DO mind, please gimme call, and I'll see what I can do to appease you..;P.. pleasure'll be all mine..: ) ) Aaaanyway, ahboi... and the rest of you who more or less know me, just know that despite my warped outlook towards relationships, I think it is great to be in one. Treasu e what we've got and live our days to the fullest. Nothing is truly black and white, and the perfect relationship is rare. But savour the moment while you're at it..: ) Long live life and love!

07/06/98 15:47:26

Name: al-jay My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: caressing and more

Your Nationality: S'porean

Comments:

I was reading this article about a guy strange yet interestingly captivating sexual experience and I recounted mine. It happened about a month ago. I went to M'sia on a cycling trip about 50km along the west coast of M'sia ... Apart from the panoramic view of the tranquil and sedate country site nothing eventful happened. We cycled all the way to Kota Tinggi and camped there for two days ... well if antone is interested I don't mind arranging such trip just to be away from the hussle and bussle of city's life! Anyway, the 'event' happened on the way back home. We, about 10 of us, reached Changi in the late afternoon and so we decided to go our separate ways after an early dinner. I thought why not cycle back home and so leaving the rest I started cycling towards PR. Exhaustion took its toll and soonafter I experienced muscle cramp. I towed the bicycle slowly and stopping occasionally to massage my tight tighs. I was doing this when I was tapped on the shoulder and I saw this guy in flimsy,white and translucent shorts revealing every curve of his lanky legs standing behind me. He asked my whereabout and I told him about my cramp. He examined my legs and said that I should apply ice on them immediately and he is willing to help me. Coincidentally he happened to park his car in PR and he drove me to his house eventhough I was very hesitant about troubling him! We reached his beautiful appartment in EC and he got the jacuzzi ready. Wow! I must be dreaming ..and angel!!! We'll I got into the jacuzzi and lied there for an hour Then he offered to massage me...I was reluctant coz I've never been massaged before and I am very ticklish he was very reassuring. As I lied on the mat he stripped me to my G-string and he slowly appled oil on my back. It was envigorating and refreshing indeed. He started from the shoulder and down and down and soon he was caressing my bottom. I could feel the warmth of his hands as he felt every single veins in my bottom. My heart was beating faster as he felt my groin. Only my G-string was separating us and protecting my socalled decency. He asked me to turn upfront and I saw him - barebodied while nipple so ample and well defined. He was just wearing this tight silky underwear and hid nothing much coz he was perspiring and it was see through see all. Gosh the thought of it gives me the same sensation now! Got to take a breather ... get back later

07/06/98 14:59:48

Comments:

well, well...... how i missed you, ahboi.... ;p and thanks for your comment..... sound like you are describing my favourite dishes.... hot! hot! heh heh.....

07/06/98 12:48:09

Comments:

i see the S-word seems to be the flava' of the week. guess my recent absence speaketh for itself too. : ) was yakking with actionkid this morning about how unsettled i am about settling down. its not so much the 1-m-f routine that frightens me but the thot of no more croozing seems to be out of sync with my present psyche. since i've started croozing (having come out of a previous failed relationship early this year) i'd just got hooked on the myriad possibilities thrown up by playing the field. the resona ce of wanton libido do take a tad longer time to dissipate. *sigh*. oh well, now that i've given my word to cc, got to try lor. what to do ? such is the price of dedication. anycase, meeting for a cuppa latte sounds good to me as well. btw, crazycool, u a e not such a minority as u think. i too like 'em the stanchart way. *winK. as for u jeff, what can i say..... just like the chilli padi u are. hot and lethal. hahahhah. keep it "up" man ! and a quick thanks to all u folks who had sent me query mail, altho i wud had been more appreciative if they were male instead of mail. hahahah. just joking. hey thanx for the concern and kind words. its always nice to be missed. ~_* and i'll be back.

07/06/98 09:22:25

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: sucking

Your Fav Body Type: not fat Your Nationality: Sin

Comments:

Hi there: i am new in this posting. i just finished my studies and currently jobless, so plently of time for cruising. ^_^

BTW i recently get to know my inner self few years back. must have been gay for a long time but closeted it very well. i am tall and straight looking.

i went cruising a lot past few months, maybe i am bored. anyway, i am interested in actionkid's proposal of gathering. if there is any in future, do give me a mail.

Meanwhile, i am looking for friends from the net. if interested do give me a mail too. i guess me nickname does give a lot of hint. ^_^

till then take care.

07/06/98 08:51:06

Comments:

naaah.. it's not about settling down.. I'm supposed to be 'settled' already, remember? Nah.. I guess we all move on after some time.. phases in life..;P Fer example.. I used to cruise and get picked up a lot when I was below 20.. then during army, I sorta stopped and had a regular fxxkbuddy.. and then I picked up cruising again, for a short period when I was in the U.. and then I stopped again.. and then I started again around a year ago.. Heheh.. things always go in cycles and we dun really know how its onna happen..;P I'm cool with it.. go with the flow and see how things happen from there..: ) Glad to hear that you're settling down as well, jeff..: ).. and believe me, you're not the only one.. ;) *wink* I sincerely wish all the happiness for all you guys o t there who're trying to develop a relationship.. I think it is a great thing to do..: ), and although there may be apprehensions at the initial stages, you'll never know the rewards till you've experienced it, yah? As for the meeting, well... umm.. to be onest, I have no idea what to do. I'm lousy at planning actually. Okay.. for starters.. how about meeting up for either a late lunch or tea/coffee on Saturday (11/7)? You guys are free to suggest any place... Offhand, I can think of Olio or Borders Bistro at Wheelock Place... or even the Olio at Suntec (hmmmm...;P) Whaddaya guys think? I kinda like the Olio at Suntec.. it is spacious.. doesn't get too crowded and great for just lounging around and chatting... I was thinking along the line of 2-3pm.. just a meeting between friends... how about it? email me and I'll confirm the details further...

07/06/98 06:42:11

Comments:

well.... seems like you are trying to settle down... actionkid, good for you...... are you trying to say that i have gone back to cruising? no.... just that i am a little euphoric that i had finally found someone that i enjoy to be with, but i am still a ittle apprehensive about going back to crusing... cos he do not like me to do it...... .ok, anyway, it is true that shopping centers are a little crowded but then that just mean that there are more to see and choose, right?? heh heh ... ;p and about those 'bullet holes' .... are you sure they are really THAT big?? heh heh..... so here is the irritating question again.... when are you'll gathering? : )

07/06/98 02:15:33

Comments:

It was a lovely afternoon yesterday and the ECP was swarmed with bodies beautiful and pretty dudes. As I bladed down the track, it was difficult to avoid stealing glances at the many hunks and babes coz they were all (un)dressed to be stared at.. But some ow, I have to admit, my taste for cruising has mellowed down tremendously the past weeks and I just didn't feel like doing it, though I could've easily hooked myself some dude there... Over at Fort Road, it was a busy afternoon.. guys fully equipped with rekking gear and lots of water were walking in and out, heading towards the infamous beach. And the bladers sorta congregated there for a while, enjoying the sights and displaying their sweaty torsos.. I have to admit, it was a thrill just being there and knowing that you're being appreciated by the many pairs of eyes. I was approached by a guy and nearly went off with him in his car, but, well... I was supposed to keep an appointment with a friend later in the evening and couldn't just run off like that.. but it was flattering and thrilling nonetheless... Sigh.. maybe it's time I consider seriously settling down..;P Oh well.. for the rest of you guys.. hmm.. jeff.. I'm truly amazed at your sudden zest for life. Aren't all those shopping centres you mention d usually crowded? I dun think I'd dare to cruise over at Lot1 or Jurong Point.. hmm.. what if the ah bengs there take offence and beat you up? Anyway, it is too close to my sis' place.. sheesh, I wouldn't wanna be caught in that sort of compromising posi ion, would I? Anyway, I was over at Parkway and I went over to the toilet to ease myself and waddaya know.. the partition looked as though a hail of bullets just hit it! Man.. I only noticed it after I've let go of my jet and I felt totally awkward knowin that a guy next door was actually staring at me as I piss through one of the holes. Sheesh.. there were just too many holes to be covered! And that guy actually did a disgusting thing which made me dash out of the cubicle in a hurry.. he actually stuck h s tongue through one of those holes and wiggled it around, hoping to lick my dick.. Oh man!!! I could just see the tip of it.. but, well.. it was enuff..;P Just before I left, I gave a quick look through one of them holes and realised that he was already uck naked and rock hard.. but I couldn't see his face... the things people do!!

07/05/98 19:42:20

Name: crazycool My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: average to flabby

Your Nationality: singapore

Comments:

I am one of the minority who enjoys mature and older guys 30 year and above, anything but thin. Anyone out there fits the bill? Email me and let's see where we can lead to......

07/05/98 12:18:31

Comments:

07/05/98 04:37:11

Comments:

well, well, daniel, where were you playing? you sound like you had met the guy that i almost always bump into at the MRT toilets that i had posted earlier..... he just will not give up and he is not afraid of being caught..... just hoped that you can have much more fun at your next date.... and jack..... queenstown is where that guy appears often..... you can also try clementi, buonavista and others.....but if you wanna meet up, please, don't need to go toilets!! meet somewhere else lah!! : )

07/05/98 03:46:56

Comments:

07/04/98 13:34:31

Name: Jack My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Mutual Masturbation Your Fav Body Type: Average Built

Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Have you noticed that the toilet at Queenstown MRT has a few gays between 6pm to 7pm ? May I will meet you one day ?

07/04/98 12:50:49

Name: Nat My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: S'pore

Comments:

Yo, actionkid and friends, roller-blading during the weekend is great. I usually blade with a couple of friends but they are busy. How about those interested an meet up and blade together. Regarding lunch or tea, i definitely going for it before my semest r begins.

07/04/98 12:49:20

Name: Thomas

Comments:

Went to Rv pool at mid day. Very hot. I wore a tight bods swimming trunks and decided to cruise a bit as soon as i finished sun tanning. There is this indian guy with a huge cock masturbating at the urinals and offer to suck me off! Nope, don't really like him. Seems to be lack of hunks and action. Went off shortly. Hey guys, should i try at Delta or Katong pool ?

• 2 months later...

07/04/98 03:50:16

Name: Chrysalis My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: doing it

Your Fav Body Type: humanoid Your Nationality: SIN

Comments:

Hey Actionkid ... u roller blade on weekends too??? Could it be that I know you??? I blade on every Sunday with a group of guys. We hang out near Big Splash area. So when is this meeting next week?

07/03/98 22:23:51

Name: Daniel

Comments:

My day was REALLY spoiled by this idiot. I was in th midst of my steam actions with a hot dude when that idiot forced his head under the patition to peep at us. We ignored him and continued with our play. But this time, he popped his head to see and ma e hissing sound to catch our attention. He wanted to join in. We ignore him again. But he went on by knocking on the door, trying to break the door. We were annoyed by his "way" of cruising in the toilet, my first time to see such people. We left the toilet and he continued to follow. I was totatlly MAD by his never "give up" kinda of attitiude. We finally threw him behind but had no more mood to carry on with our actions. I exhange contact numbers with my playmate and arrange to meet on another da .

07/03/98 17:54:26

Name: jack My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Body Type: muscled Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

Friday, evening, i was on the MRT when this man about 40 can n stood in front of me, he is mascular and handsome, he was wearing a white polo t-shirt and dark blue pants like those type cops wear. anyway, his cock was pushing out the fabric of his tight p nts and I was staring at it. He noticed and I looked away, at Bukit gombak where i alight, to my surprise, he got off two, he was trailing me and giving me that gay look, i went to the toilet and he followed. I went to the stall and he knocked and I let h m in. I was so turned on by this 40 year old stud and his pants looks like its gonna bust any second. without saying a word, he kneeled down and unzipped me and sucked me hard. all this while my hand was touching that cock of his through his pants. After 0 mins of sucking, I exploded into his mouth and just than I felt his cock jerked inside his sexy pants and felt his sperm flood his underwear. I slowly milked him more and than unzip him and cleaned his 6 1/2 cock. he grew hard again so i took him into m mouth and within minutes another huge load of cum exploded. I zipped him back . some cum stains spilled on the front of his pants n I sucked it all up. The material of his pants tasted so good and he grew hard again. but he said enough. as I was washing y hands, he was in front of the mirror adjesting his cock through his pants and he looked so hot. after that we had coffee and to my surprise, he told me he is a cop! That got me all horny again.

07/03/98 15:24:22

Comments:

well, most shopping center toilets are cruisable, from Lot1 to Northpoint to Jurongpoint to Eastpoint....even Funan.... you just have to look for it.... sometimes, you have to be a little discrete though as some places, there are strict security checks... so, how's everyone today?

07/03/98 10:42:34

Name: funbud My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Hey Jeff... which toilet in CCK? Do you think CCK is a cruising place? Sorry guys... I am quite new to all these and I got horny each time after reading all your stories and encounters. Still getting used to my sexuality and perhaps someone would want to guide/advice me? Hear from you guys soon and keep your postings coming in... it's really my reading pleasures!! Take care!

07/03/98 05:40:41

Comments:

ok...... i am on!! e-mail me for more details on the lunchie or anything.... ;p..... and here's a story..... after soooooo long since i stopped cruising...... i was shopping at CCK when i needed to go to the toilet. when i finished what i was there for, i saw this thin guy standing at the mirror adjusting himself for a long time..... i stood there for a while and when everyone's gone, i stood at the urinals to see if he follows and he did! he jerked at his dick and that causes me to erect and he puts his h nds on my dick and jerked me off! after several disturbances, i left the toilet and while on the way out, i saw this very handsome ah beng type who has this very beautiful body that shows sooooo well in his white t-shirt..... he saw me and turned his hea around after passing by me and i knew that he is one of us!! i followed him back into the toilet again....... he went into a cubicle to relieve himself while i watch him from a corner and he pulled at his dick after he has finished to show me that he is nterested!!..... after everyone in the toilet was gone, he went inside a cubicle again and waited for me...... i went in and he immediately pushed me to a corner and shut the door and pulled off my jeans and underwear and began to jerk me off !! too bad h don't wanna suck but i had a good time feeling his chest, arms and biceps (which looked wonderful while he was jerking me...).... he got this wonderful niiples..... big and black, so suckable and twistable..... irressitable!!after i cummed, he opened the door and ran off!! i met him later while i was paying for sum stuff and i almost wanted to go to hima nd suggest that i return the favour when he smiled when he saw me..... too bad i had no time...... hope i can see him again!!

07/03/98 01:38:54

Your Nationality: true-bred singaporean cocktail

Comments:

wow.. I didn't know the guys at RV are still at it..;P Hehehe.. I remember back in the ole days when I used to hang out there as well, after my classes.. I had plenty of nice experiences there and met up with a number of studs who've taught me a bit about being what I am. And yeah.. I believe the stuffs that justin mentioned actually happened, coz the guys there can be pretty randy and daring. Of course, there will also be a number of the dirty old men who'd prey on the younger guys.. Anyway, I thought the scene there had toned down quite a bit... after all that bad publicity. It's interesting to know that things had picked up again. The last time I was there was like almost two years ago, where I had the most fabulous experience with this young good-lookin ang moh couple.. I dun usually go for potatoes.. but, well, I changed my diet for that time coz it was just plainly irresistable..;P And yep.. we Singaporeans do have a reputation abroad. Take a look at the gaypersonals page and you'd see that singaporea s make up the most, amongst the Asian community. And I've got irc friends all over the world, and almost all of them know at least one Singaporean in person..;P I guess it is good that we've gone global. But, well.. we're gonna get pretty notorious soon.. and the way things are going, we might actually go on to become a sanitised Bangkok..;P.. not as exciting, but still worth a visit for the boys.. heheh.. ;) About the lunch thing... okay lah.. I think I can squeeze in a weekend. Anyone interested in meetin up for lunch or tea next weekend? (not this coming one.. I'm giving one week's notice so that you guys can respond..;P) Also.. I'm just wondering if anyone is keen on joining me for rollerblading over the weekends.. it's fun and there'll always be a lot f things to see... see how lah...