Male HQ

From Bw Archives 16 : 14 Jul - 21 Jul '98

HendryTan

07/21/98 10:13:38

Name: Tinman

My URL: Visit Me

Your Nationality: s'pore

Comments:

i'm a regular cruiser of this page. just want to say something after seeing all the debates here: actionkid, please do not be affected by what other pple said about you. personally i enjoyed this page because of your postings..and it will be a great di appointment, both to me and others if u decide to stay away from here. do cum back here and 'feed' us all with your adventures, ok? and the other guys...KEEP CRUIZING. ciao all.

07/21/98 09:10:30

Name: occasionalcrusier Your Fav Sextivity: being satisfied

Your Fav Body Type: anything as long as the face is cute Your Nationality: sgp

Comments:

Hey actionkid, for whatever it is worth, u r one balanced guy that i have had the good luck to meet (well, read). An one bad review does not make a box office flop. Keep it coming, coz, the audience is dripping for more... hee hee.

07/20/98 20:33:12

Name: randy

My Email: Email Me

Comments:

Actionkid, com'mon don't be put off by Singaporean's opinion. It's his and his alone. You know part of the fun of me returning to this page all the time is to see your ever so silly and funny stories. You are part of this whole thing. Your contribution an many others including Singaporean's are what makes me return for more, not to mention Mckay who started this whole frenzy pace of contributing when in just one day can take up half a page. Way to go Mckay!!! Ok on to my first ever story...let me start by mentioning my one and only experience on the plane. I was on-route to London by SIA. I remembered I was only 17 yrs old. So there I was sitting in the middle of a three-seater and next to my left(window seat) caucasian man, about mid 40's and was he charming and droolsome. The squared jaw, the wide smile and rows of white teeth and also his skin being tan and all...hmmmm! I'm moist thiking about him now. He looks like the younger version of Roger Moore. When e came on board he had to pass by me to get to his seat and lord and behold his butt was so round and fleshy I had an instant hard-on!!! Luckily there was no one to my right as it wasn't a full flight. And I struck up a conversation and realised he was on business trip to Singapore and was returning home, to his wife!!! He's straight. Damn! Damn! Damn! and then I saw the ring on his fourth finger. Lucky bitch of a wife, she must be getting 'it' everynight. Anyway, me being nice and polite talked for a good two hours and he turned out to be nice and intelligent as well. Ya, I know things can be really unfair in this world. What a boy to do when he had one lousy fxxk before then!! In the middle of the journey, the light was dimmed as most passengers were slee ing including my friend. And I couldn't sleep(wonder why) and has been watching the movies and glancing at my subject virtually every second. Somehow I noticed between his legs there was a huge bulge and a bit of a jerking movement and yet he was snoring way. I couldn't make out where his dick was as it was just a large protruding patch in his pants. I was really tempted to touch it and did a 'Golfnut' but daren't. My heart was racing fast and I felt hot and sweaty in a cold temperature-controlled climate I was thinking of moving my left hand over to his side without touching him (yet!!) but then I wondered if he was like my sister who wakes up easily at the slightest noise. I decided to give it a try. Ohh..his tighs was so firm and chunky though it was r laxed... while I had to look out for any changes in his breathing patterns. The plane was noisy but I could still hear him breathing, like a beast(I was fantasing him throwing me around like a cabbage-patched doll). On with my escapade, slowly but surely, I moved my hand up his crotch... whoaaaa....his dick was actually sticking straight up(90degrees to his body). That's why it's so bulky. I am estimating about 9"...yummy! I was real cautious that no one saw me doing the 'Golfnut thing' to my 'friend'. Wel , I had the blanket covered up..hehe It was hard as rock. I could feel his head(you know which one) as he was wearing linen trousers hmmm...soft and round yet so hard at the same time. I couldn't tell if he's cut/uncut. So frustrating, isn't it?!! He was erking a bit, all this while I was checking on his snores. Suddenly I heard the air-stewardess pushing her trolley round and I quickly turned over to the other side and pretended to be asleep. I did not have the guts nor the energy to do that again. But i felt real good while it lasts. We bid farewell when we arrived at the airport. We didn't exchange numbers as I knew then that he's as straight as his dick can be!! What a trip! Hopefully my next posting will be about Hampstead Health if anyone's interested. Golfnut, don't get offended ok as I can relate your incident with Joey to this. take care people. :-)

07/20/98 18:56:56

Name: Golfnut

Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Hi people, please skip this if you are not keen to read about politics/history. Thanks. What can I say, Singaporean, u are asking for IT. I will defend your right to say what u want (as long as BW allows it) but if what you say is borned out of ignorance blind loyalty or maybe stupidity than you need to be corrected. What is happening between Singapore and Malaysia is not new. You know that, I know that, fxxk, anyone with a little bit of gray matter between his ears, know that. Both are just posturing like peacocks. There is this psychological concept called "the common enemy". It is a simple, devious but extremely dangerous method to galvanise a group of people together. The intent is to either divert from a particularly serious issue which they co ld not overcome, or towards an objective that in itself may not be accepted. Just a little history here. Aiyoh, I feel like a history/politics professor. BW in his latest article was absolutely correct. Different governments throughout history has mad use of this concept of "common enemy" or boogie man to scare or divert their citizens' attentions. Most like the altercations between Malaysia and Singapore usually amounts to nothing. The serious ones ended up in wars or even genocides. One of the mos glaring example was of course the use of the hatred of the Jews by Nazi Germany, the invasion of the Falklands Islands by Argentina (back in 1982, Argentina was embroiled in internal strife due to various reasons, including the misuse of power by the mil tary government, the anger of the general public due to the missing thousands of people that many believed had been kidnapped and killed etc.), and most reccently the targetting of the Chinese in Indonesia. There are numerous other examples if you would ead up on some history. What Malaysia is trying to do is nothing new, and how Singapore is retaliating is nothing new too. It is not too presumptive to say that both countries are envious of each other since they broke up. And of course the break up wa far from pleasant. It left a bitter taste which last up till today. Now, what are we going to do about it?? Even before this latest quarrel, something happened last year even before the present economic crisis appeared. Remmember the quarrel over Tan /Johore being crime infested? Malaysian politicians like to use Singapore as the boogie man. Well somebody no less than our distinguish SM said something they felt was not true. The latest altercation, in my humble opinion, probably arises from Singapo e refusal to return the CPF of West Malaysian when they return to their homeland, and the arbitrary move of the railway checkpoint to Woodlands. And that was probably because the Singapore govt. felt that Malaysia had reneged on the MOU that had been sig ed over the Malaysian Railways land at Keppel Road. And on and on and on. You get my drift? Singapore can actually ignore all this provocations and inform the press not to print anything about it. But they chose to highlight it because 1) it happened nd 2) using the "common enemy" concept to galvanise the public. Singapore in fact had often use the "common enemy" or boogieman to frighten its public towards a certain action or a particular line of thought. Please read BW's latest article. It is reall good. One funny (now that I thought about it) episode was of course the use of the communists to scare us back in the 60s and 70s. Back then it is criminal to read any communist literature!! Well, of course now communists especially China and Vietnam s not so bad, if we can actually make some money there....: ) Talk about sleeping with the enemy. Let me confess. I am damn patriotic towards Singapore but I do not always agree with the things the govt. do. I abhore what the Malaysia govt. are doing bu I know the kind of tricks they are playing. Similarly for the Singapore govt. So what are we going to do about it? I say, hey, if you feel like going to Malaysia because the food is cheap, or the men are cheap(JUST KIDDING!!), the men are nicer or fri ndlier, or whatever the fxxk reason then go. If you are personally offended by their govt. to such an extent that your dick can't even get up if half of the Blue Boy hunks are blowing you for free, then don't go. Simple enough. You have a right to air yo r views here, Singaporean, but do present your case well. You have to be extra extra more (I know lah, broken English) careful if you bring up controversial issues. It does not hurt to be sensitive to peoples' feelings. This is after all a board in pub ic domain. OK, something else. I like your passion. Being passionate about issues and topics is good. But please, if you can, excercise some critical thinking. Let me tell u, it will serve u well in the future. Lastly, if you still want to send it a post that is controversial then be prepared to be fxxked for it. It is all part and parcel of life. It was never personal.

07/20/98 17:17:57

Name: wong

Comments:

As an impartial observer, I must say Singaporean is stepping out of line by posting comments that are totally unrelated to the expressed purpose of this website. That he has been given the space to do so reflects on BW's generosity, not on Singaporean's r ght to his kind of comments on this site. In any case, Singaporean is being naive to think that there is no grain of truth in the criticisms against Singapore or that Singapore is all angel. There's more than meets the eye. But let's not go into this here; there are proper newsgroups for such deb tes. Let us -- the common folks -- and our Malaysian counterparts be true friends without boundary. Leave the fight to the politicians. More cruising stories please.

07/20/98 17:15:01

Name: ahboi

Comments:

hi edmond, such a gentle piece of narrative certainly deserve our hooray, not a kick. hmmm, cum to think of it, unless u get a 'kick' out of being kicked, i for one can be persuaded to do the honour. go ahead and twist my arm, er i mean leg. hahahhah. ser ously, welcum and do wish u lotsa fun here. and chrysalis - my goodness, what memories u brought back for me. the missed moment in time is always the most lingering. and the hardest to come to term with. at least in my context. i'll share my story at a la er date. right now, i'm kinda sorting out my thots a little these past few days and am no longer fun apparently, not even to myself :( cc just got back yesterevening and now i've got to go into curfew again. neber mind lah, he's (still) worth it. and i m st say i was tickled red with bw's red rubber band mooting. from the title, thot it was going to be one of bw's travelogue on commie-made rubbers. as it turn out, it exhibited that even a humble piece of daily contraption (which i for one had been guilty f taking for granted) has utility potential of grandoise proportions. all it needed was someone who cares enough to give it an incisive twist. thx bw.

07/20/98 16:55:25

Name: Mckay

Comments:

Anybody feeling a little different today?...Seems like it's going to rain....I've got a different feeling...I'm beginning to feel it...

07/20/98 16:54:32

Name: randy My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Malaysian

Comments:

I have been following this bulletin for a good six months and actually this is my second posting to date. I felt ,and still do, totally uneasy reading Singaporean's postings and initially I chose to ignore it but then why should I when it concerns me a gr at deal. I'm a Malaysian Chinese and I live and work in Malaysia. Now as we all know that Malaysia is also a multi-racial country but there is the underlying knowledge of protecting the 'original' locals and hence the Chinese and Indians etc do not carry uch weight in terms of political powers and such. Like what Krap said everytime the leaders blabber something, their economies go spining further down. Do you honestly think we want that to happen to us? Alot of our opinions here don't get heard, least of all get the help we wanted/want. Also a person with a certain degree of common sense knows what has been said are pure politics. I have heard a lot of what the Singaporean governement said in regards to my country but I chose to disregard it cos' this is imply a scheme to win over more votes(General elections looming, I think). It's more like putting on a show for the audience, the voters. When there is an economic crisis, any citizens will automatically blame their governments; look at Japan and Thailand Please, let us not deviate from the aim of this page, that is sexciting stories, advice on men, and anything about homos(ohhh pleassssseeee....!) . When golfnut(I'm nuts about you!! Yummy!!) mentioned about freespeech, I agree with him totally but then o the other hand, we must know our limits and don't go hurting others. I haven't come across any webpage from fellow young Malaysians are not happy with any countries, maybe I'm not looking carefully. Personally I don't think Actionkid, Ahboi or anyone con ern said anything to make you feel inferior, or hurt, Singaporean. In fact, they are merely trying to elevate the uneasiness felt by readers of this page. I mean you don't want to become one of my leaders and go blabbering like a machine-gun shooting in a l directions and frighten the readers away, do you? I love this page for its originalities and the flairs it has. Remember homosexuality(not again, girlfriend!!!) is a big no-no in the politcal arena in Singapore. By law, there shouldn't be a page of this kind. I lived in Singapore for ten years before and loved it for its high standards of living and the security it brings for anyone there. Now, that is a luxury alot of other Asian counterparts don't have. God, I'm so tired of reading more postings that have po itical connotations. If I want that I can simply click over to the newspage or CNN...please more sex experiences...more more more. I think I should brave be enough to post my very own stories and not get intimidated by Actionkid, Ahboi or Jeff or Golfnut' postings. You guys really know how to express yourselves. Hey Golfnut, love your jokes. Had me laughing my pants off!!! See you guys very soon, I guess..hehe

07/20/98 16:44:22

Name: actionkid

Comments:

hmm.. david.. have we chatted or exchanged email before or sumthing? You seem to know me and my pseudonym.. Anyway, you've just knocked me off my knickers with yer flattery.. send me an email.. of course we can be friends.. and trust me, I am NO fantasy a all! DUH! Heheh.. and edmond.. dun mention it, you're always welcomed here, and hot story you got there!! On a more serious note, I'm quite perturbed at the fact that singaporean actually regard some of my/our comments as being sarcastic.. sheesh.. I've ever seen myself as being the nasty or calculative sort and it sorta pricks when such stuffs are thrown at me when all I've had were good intentions... Well.. maybe it's a good reason for me to stay away from this page for a while... I seem to have overst yed my due..;P so.. till next time then, CROOOOZE ON babes!!

07/20/98 14:36:38

Name: singaporean

Comments:

Thank you BW for posting my second posting. I am a big fan of BW and I do not want to cause him ant worry. I would like to thank him of his contribution to the gay society in singapore. However some of you folks out there are way way mean. Your comments are overboard and you made me feel like you 'own' BW. Yes I enjoyed the posting of yours(you know who you are) but you sometime make me wonder are you 'Blowing Wing'? I hope not. If you d not like some postings and comments you will give some 'smart-alek' replys, for example".....my 2 cents worth......" or others telling me on some net-tiquette. No one has the right to tell BW who, whom and what to post. Only BW has this right. I am sad t at BW rejected my posting but am I pissed? No I am not my second posting are just my views, if you agree with it fine if you do not agree it, it is ok with me too. Finally, Edmond, I am not anti-malaysians but sometime your people must take responsible fo your leaders actions because what they say and do represent you because they are your leaders. Do you not notice when your leaders trying to out do eath other in bashing singapore and all anti singapore comments made by your leaders comes all at once?exa ple, the ' PSA stealling trade from Port Klang', 'singapore agenda to destroy malaysian tourism', ' the Orient Express','singapore draining Billions of M$ by having high intreast rates','cutting off water supply',' the woodlands POA','etc etc all appear t gether in all less than 2 weeks. What happen to comments made by your PM when he opened the 2nd Link? so far I cannot think of anything the SG govt. did to provoke malaysia, if they do, I am sorry but please tell me what they did first.

07/20/98 14:15:16

Name: Edmund My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Being with my boy-boy

Your Fav Body Type: smooth and tight Your Nationality: Malaysian

Comments:

Thanks for the welcome actionkid. I was really worried about being spamed about my "committed to a boy" thingy... Anyway, let my tell you guys about something which happened to me today. I am currently undergoing a masters degree programme at a University in Malaysia (I won't tell you which one as I may just get kicked out. Apparently my professor surfs a LOT ...) I was in the library today, and looking rather young in a tight T shirt and 501s, I was trying to reach up to the top shelf for a book and naturally my shirt exposed my waist...I was wearing only a white g-string under my pants. I suddenly felt a hand go under my g-string strap. I nearly fell off the kick stool in surprise and I "dropped" into the arms of this delicious HUNK of a MAN whispering "Be carefull...you could hurt yourself..." He asked me whether I was in my first year...I was so thrilled to think that someone would think that I was so young. (I'm a 29 year old vainpot). I said "yes"..(This is TECHNICALLY true as I am in my first year at the university as a graduate student...h didn't ask whether I was an UNDERgraduate student He, he, he...) Anyway, it turned out that he was a final undergrad and would like to SHOW me around...I said that would be "most useful and helpful". He was such a HUNK, a chinese and with the type of voice that would make you want to cum straight away. As it was already time for my class, I told him I had to take a rain check on the "tour" as I had classes. He gave me his dorm address and told me to s e him after class... Needless to say, I couldn't concentrate on my class, I just nodded away at my friend's presentation and just kept looking at the piece of paper with the dorm address. There was a real argument between my two heads and I KNOW my other classmate saw my erection under my jeans...I just pulled my jacket over myself more... Since I promised to visit the Hunk, I went straight for the dorm room immediately after class. My heart was beating so fast as I RAN up the stairs to get to his room...I knocked and he opened the door....There he was ... a beautiful bod with 6 pack abs an a HUGE package in faded black tanga briefs...The briefs were straining at the threads and wet with precum.... He grabbed me, slammed the door and started to kiss me and undo my pants....he pushed me to the bed and pulled my pants off and lifted my ass with my G-sting strap at the back and gave me a delicious wedgie ....I nearly shot all my cum out....It was just o fantastic that it took every FIBER of my resistance to ask him to stop. But you know what? He stopped..The moment I said please stop, he just stopped and with the softest eyes hugged me and asked what was wrong... Now,I KNOW you guys are going to KICK me for doing this, but I have to tell you what happened: I told him that I was attached to my boy and that I cannot do this. I told him that I found him so totally attractive but I just couldn't continue. I just said that I was sorry for being such a cock teaser and a slut. He just hugged me somemore and said that it was okay... I wanted to cry then but he cuddled me and said that I was so lucky to have someone to love and be steady with and that now that he knows I am attached, he couldn't do anything more as he would feel uilty for taking property of another....that was so sweet... So, after that we had supper together and we talked and talked and talked...I met a FRIEND today, and I hope he did to. Needless to say, I told him all about myself and the fact that I am eons older than him. He was cool about that and I think that today ould be the beginning of something good. Got to go now as I NEED to jerk off thinking about him...Bye...

07/20/98 13:18:29

Name: @lex My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: oral Your Fav Body Type: lean and mean

Your Nationality: asian

Comments:

Hi BW! Great idea about the red rubber band! How about it guys, wanna try it out? It reminds me of the gesture of wearing red ribbons in awards ceremonies, hehehehehe. Whether fortunately or unfortunately, I was not able to read Singaporean's first posting. As a guest in this country, I took it upon myself not to comment on political issues and decided to follow ASEAN's policy of non-intervention. I'm not saying that we should stifle freedom of expression but there are other venues for that. Let's keep to the purpose this bulletin board was intended for. Ahboi, now it's my turn to declare "You SLUT!" Looks like someone is having too much fun, hehehe. By the way, after that interlude early last Saturday morning, it seemed the weekend was destined to welcome the boys back home. I met this guy who was home for school holidays in the UK. NIce chap, slightly inexperience but very eager ;-). Anyway, when is the next EB????? KEEP CROOZIN GUYS!

07/20/98 12:44:42

Name: jeff

Comments:

hey, ak.... another fan mail!! heh heh... you are soooo lucky!! ;p led... please keep on posting.... i guess you just have to get used to be commented lor.... i guess that it is just part and parcel of such columns.... chrys.... you are over 30?? man, you looked young.... ahboi.... wah....i really longed for such a good time..... hope that it will be here soon.... hey, MD are you reading this?? hee....hee....

07/20/98 10:51:53

Name: David

Comments:

ritzzzzbitsssswithcheezeeeezzzz i think you're such a nice guy and stud.... I would really love to meet you but i think it's just a fantasy...... anyway........wish we could be friends.....

07/20/98 09:57:58

Name: Chrysalis My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: blowing

Your Fav Body Type: blown Your Nationality: SIN

Comments:

Alright back to my pathetic story � so here is the hunk � asking me if it�s alright to sit with me for dinner. What can I say? I blurted a �yes!� as calm as I can. In my mind, lusty thoughts are racing (mostly influenced by promises from well-travelle friends that a trip like this will be full of possibilities). He sat down and ordered. As we had our meal, I learnt that he (like me) was stuck due to the bad weather patterns. He was on his way to London. He was from Germany. I gazed into his sea f blue as they gently shift in emotions as we exchange innocent aspects of our lives. My heart thumped so hard when we finished dinner and headed for the hotel lift. I pressed my floor. He looked and smiled. Our rooms happened to be on the same floor. I walked to my room. His room just happened to be next to mine. As we stood outside our rooms, I wanted to ask him in for a drink. My mind was in full gear but my mouth was stuck. He was shy and awkward. He smiled that gorgeous smile of his. We see ed to be along the hallway for an eternity. Then, things happened so fast. He mumbled something about going into his room to pack as he must leave in an hour�s time. I couldn�t hear the rest of his words. I saw his hands moving from his chest and poi ting to mine. Then pointing to his room and arched his shoulders as if in apology that if there was more time, we could be doing more. I nodded. Smiled and went to my room as he went into his. In my room, I heaved a heavy sigh � looking back � I guess d there were a million plays I could try � but I was too na�ve in the ways of the world then. Like I mentioned, I never travelled till then. And to me, what is the right etiquette, what is the correct way of cruising, etc ��.. are all mysteries for me. I will discover them. But all in due time. And I did. I had four years of travelling on the job. And now, I would like to share some more stories with my friends here � if you will let me. :- )

07/20/98 09:43:54

Comments:

led.. take the comments as being constructive criticism.. but if you think they are totally unreasonable, then you can just fxxk the world and ignore it..;P Look on the bright side.. people read your contribution and gives it the merit of being worth repl ing to..: ) It shows that you are still accepted here somewhat.. so, please dun be discouraged.. okay? And sorry if we appear too imposing.. dun worry dude.. I'm gonna try cutting down on my postings.. though I have to admit, I've grown a lil bit addicted. ;P Anyway, it is about time I focus on my work.. will prolly send in less postings from now on... And Chrys.. Hoi! You cockteaser!! Get on with yer story!! Hmm.. it is way past my working hours.. I'm in sorta dilemma. That bastard friend of mine suddenly ecided to put on hold his commitment thingy and called me outa the blue to accompany him to Ryu's.. again! Sheesh.. should I go or should I stay? Hmm.. after all the stress at work.. I have to admit, I DO need a fxxk..;P Seeya guys!!

07/20/98 09:34:44

Name: chrysalis

Comments:

cum � cum, now led � surely if you ask/hope/want to have the freedom to contribute as you like � you must accept the fact that others can do the same? � or are you so arrogant that your view must be accepted quietly by everyone?

07/20/98 08:39:37

Name: led My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

Hi guys! I would like to express myself about this bull... have anyone realised that the pool of contrbution seems to be evoles between certain regulars only. However, I thaught this bulletin suppose to be friendly and should encourage more crusing encounters, tips and alert notices on risky areas. Apparently, after I've blunder over my first attempt,( being insensitive about things), now, I always have the second thought about making another posting. I'm afraid of being judge and comment in here again. I am always open to opinion and accept others oint of views, but would appreciate if it can be air in privacy or lly via e-mails, rather than in here...... I personally felt that it will deter people like me or those who wish to contribute freely would probably feel inferior and rather choose to view instead.I hope this is not what BW objectives. As an amateur, and alien to this bulletin, this is wat I have to say. Pls!! no hard feelings guys!! **********still enjoy the posting*******

07/20/98 08:38:11

Comments:

07/20/98 08:08:34

Name: chrysalis My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: blowing till blowee can't take the high

Your Fav Body Type: smooth and sexy Your Nationality: SIN

Comments:

� you know you want this � wheeeeee!!! � ok � enough adrenalin � you know � I never really travelled far till I was 30. At that age, I joined a certain computer company and was sent to Montreal, Canada. Wow!!! For someone like me, that is really someth ng � amidst fond farewells and well-wishes from friends, I received some advice to get out there and party!!! And I tried � I really did. True to my luck, my flight to Japan was delayed and I missed my connecting flight. The airline gave me free board and food for a night. There I was in gorgeous Japan. With all those gorgeous Japanese men. I was so excited!!! Since it was still light, I wore my best sweater � did a quick groom and assessment with my hotel mirror. Check! And hopefully � mate! I tepped out of the hotel. Looked around. Hmmm � boring. Walked down the road. Boring. Walked a block or two � boring. Sigh � decided I can�t do much since I am so far away from the city. They really mean airport hotel, don�t they? Well, I decided t use my free dinner voucher and see if the food can interest me any better. Well, after filling my plate with lots of food (yes, Singaporean till the end) � I sat at a table. All alone. Just as I was about to tuck in some food into my big mouth open wi e � in walked this gorgeous hunk of a tourist. A white guy. He looked around the caf�. Noticed me (with my mouth wide open and then full). He walked up to me. This is it, I thought. He is the hotel management and they are going to inform me that ther has been a mistake. I was to pack my bags and hurry to the airport where I will be spending the next nine hours waiting for my next flight to Chicago on a cold airport floor. But surprise, surprise! That guy asked if he can sit with me. His reason? Lonely to eat alone in a strange country where waiters insult you in a language you don�t understand. � (to be continued) �

07/20/98 08:04:45

Name: chrysalis My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: hoping

Your Fav Body Type: dreaming Your Nationality: SINning

Comments:

aiyoyo!!! � whad is dis, man? � issues and more issues � like dat go on � I don�t cum here to play wif u all already eh � so sian one � cum here like cumming to signel (no offence intended) � don�t lah � everyone � let�s talk about sex � let me start the alls (hehehe) rollling � see my next posting �

07/20/98 07:15:45

Comments:

Yo, Edmund! Great to have your presence here.. mayhaps you're the dosage that this page needs to dilute the current issue.. :P Anyway, welcum to the club and we sure hope to hear some of your sexciting stories soon!!

07/20/98 07:06:00

Name: Edmund Kong My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Being with my boy-boy

Your Fav Body Type: smooth and tight Your Nationality: Malaysian

Comments:

Hello !!! This is my first posting on this fantastic bulletin board. I am extremely impressed with BW's sense of responsibility and maturity in his handling of the postings. I was hesitant about posting here due to the "manipulated patriotism" (Well said W !) of Singaporean, simply because I am Malaysian. I think you are right BW, the global community should be together in fighting the economic crisis. Perhaps the local politicians (on both sides of the causeway) do not have the maturity or leadership skills to do that. It is always easier to blame people or things rather than FIX things. Okay, about me... I have since retired from the "scene" in KL as (Obviously from that rather silly statement in my "Your Fav Sextivity" field.) I am 29 years old, chinese and consider myself a little tired from the cruising. But make NO mistake, I LOVE to cruise...sometimes my boy and I go cruising together...nothing happens 'cause he pulls my ear away !!! Ha, ha, ha.. I will perhaps tell you guys about the experiences of my friends and the general cruising scene in KL in the future. I've got to go now...would you believe it...the reason I have time to post today is because I fell down the stairs this morning so I could 't get to work !!! Ha, ha, ha !!! (Yes, we Malaysians can be pretty silly sometimes !! Take care all of you and HAPPY CRUISING !!

07/20/98 01:14:54

Comments:

hmm.. I agree wholeheartedly with ahboi's comments.. (isn't it amazing that we seem to share lots of views??..: ) ) Anyway, just thought I'd add in my 2cents worth. Long long time ago, when I first visited this page, I think it was somewhere in Feb... the b lletin board was not at all the way it is now. It was more like a personals column.. though I could sense that some of the guys had prolly met up and were communicating elsewhere. Noone sent in cruising stories, and sexcitement was sparing.. most of which was generated by BW himself. Anyway, I sent in a posting before I actually checked out the BB. And well.. I sorta got carried away coz my posting was like 20 over lines while the rest were mainly 1-2liners. I felt quite stupid thereafter and immediately s nt in an email to BW to apologise for messing up his hompegae and taking up his space. He didn't reply. But well.. thereafter, lots of guys suddenly sent in their postings.. and I felt better in that I didn't screw up after all : ). BW did eventually send m an email, and he said some nice things which made me even more comfortable.. and that was when I started having this fascination with the homepage.. and I've also made some pretty neat friends here... like ahboi (for the record, I have NOT slept with him !.. yet heheh..;P) The point I'm making is that.. yeah.. it IS BW's homepage. He IS the rightful owner, but let's just say that this page has a part to do in our community and he has more or less decided that it should be our domain... And for it to reall kick off, there has to be some discretion practised, and BW has chosen to let it be run by the readers themselves, with minimal supervision. I think that is great, coz it makes the place friendlier and more open to all sorts of opinion. But, to bring in ropaganda would go against the flow of things. Yeah.. sure, we can share our opinions here.. but not to the extent of creating apprehensions and a general sense of uneasiness. We're mature adults.. and we should know what are the things that can stir up c ntroversy. We do not want any racial riots, neither do we want political instability. It is common sense! Hence.. the reluctance to discuss it here. The reluctance is not so much of evading the issue.. rather, it is to avoid taking sides and swaying the g neral consensus which might have a rippling effect in our real lives... ;P It is of my personal opinion that this page should not be a springboard for such discussions. And as a regular contributor to this page.. I admit, I do not feel comfy about sending in too many sexcapades coz I do not want to steal the limelight from BW.. it IS his homepage and his stories are the ones that should merit the most attention. (they're waaaay sexy!!) But he has chosen to be the elusive one.. and he will not send in any d terrent signals directly to his homepage. Hence, it sorta became a subconscious effort on my part to just guide the conversation topics here such that it does not stray too much. ahboi and jeff does it too.. it doesn't mean we are imposing it on you guys. rather, it is just a precaution before things get out of hand.. (the way it seems to be getting now..;P) Once people see too much of this heavy tok, they'd feel intimidated and will stop cumming here.. dun you think that is sad? Let's just try and make t is place a nicer one. When I said it has matured, I mean to say that it has gone on from being a shallow expose on the gay cruising lifestyle, to one which is more society based and sensitive to the general perception of the gay psyche. We;ve talked of ra e, relationship, promiscuity, commitment, the laws, death and now, even politics. I think it is great. But we shouldn't lose focus of the original intention of this homepage... it is a sanctuary for the gays and bisexuals who believe that they have a righ to practise whatever it is that their hearts desire, without being gunned down. It is a place to share experiences and gain some understanding from the multitudes of silent ones who share the same mind.. That's all. I hope that sorta cover your doubts ab ut this page, golfnut.. And singaporean.. I know that you have your own reasons for feeling that way. But please, do not look at it as though we are all against you. You have a right to your opinion, but we just feel that this is not the appropriate place to air them. *sigh* All this heavy tok is making my dick scream in agony...;P I stop here.. that's all folks... now, GET BACK TO THEM SEXY CROOOOZING STORIES!!!!!

07/20/98 00:06:07

Comments:

*sigH*. i suppose one cannot talk about innuendo without spreading it at the same time. so here goes nothing. dear golfnut - firstly, i'm suspect silence does not necessary meant all is well as there's also the remote possibility that bw had yet to 'go on his round' in the bulletin. i will not second guess bw, since the person is still to date an enimga to us all, but linear expolation tends to point toward that the 2nd posting will likely meet the same fate as the first. secondly, i dun think this is a c nsorship issue. focus would be more closer to the intent. altho' bw had not been specific to the last letter what visitors cannot do here, it had been stated what are the preferred. if u had read the archives a little more in detail, u wud had noted a sim lar incident in the not too recent past with bw's comments. thirdly, just because this page is in a public domain, it does not make it public property by default. u had set a good example by checking with bw on his sentiments regarding your mourning piece in PRIVATE. but can u not see the diff in singaporean's 2nd posting - it ranked of tantrum and he just have to have his piece. whatever happened to net-tiquette ? fourthly, imagine, u had picked up your cross street number, done him and given him your te . number. he called u. persistently. u eh'lak. now imagine this. sgprean visited bw. left his messages incessantly to assert his piece. bw shut him up. i say this is handling and to each his own. bw's proprietary of his homepage is his and his alone. why o we have to castigate him by virtue of the "maturity of others". its about simple courtesy and respect. its not about issues that are morally imposed on others. fifthly, again imagine. u were croozed. and allows it to continue. invite croozer home. more ot play. suddenly u don't feel like going all the way. will u suffer thru ? or wud u tell him to stop ? there's no right answer. either way will depend on how u are constituted. but can one not say NO ? sixthly, there is no real need to prove that evasion of political discussion in this homepage is the same as apolitical nor apathetic. it would just keep the topic alive. perhaps it was indeed best to let sleeping dogs lie.

07/19/98 22:01:39

Name: Golfnut

Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

I am a little confuse with the latest discussions on Malaysia. I have read and reread all the postings and especially BW's reasons for deleting Singaporean's initial post and also his reason for allowing the latest post. I am confuse because everyone's opinions are valid (please read all the posts and especially BW's reasons to have a better understanding) and correct to a certain degree but then why did I feel something was not right? Before I continue, I want to make it clear that the followings are m understanding and assumptions. 1) This board belongs to BW. We are guests (u are correct Boi) like everyone else in the WWW who knowingly or unknowingly visited this page. No one is invited or for that matter uninvited. Though it is true that this is BW's board (this is my understanding and assumptions, remember), BW chose to put it in a public domain. 2) BW has put up certain guidelines for postings to this board. It includes: no mention of sex with people under 18 years of age (I fully agree), no ttitude (I sometimes wonder), and should contain stories regarding croozing or personal sex stories. What it does not say is whether issues regarding politics/race/gatherings/molest of straight people/death or whatever is allowed or dis-allowed. 3)All o us reading this board are mature adults with our own views/desires/wants/prejudices and what have you, but we are adults. Right? You know why am I confused? I am confused over a couple of things. In my opinion, BW should have deleted Singaporean's seco d posting too. This is afterall his board and he can choose to do what he want. If he thinks Singaporean views have been manipulated (which I agree, BTW Krap, thanks for concising my views on the Malaysia/Singapore latest bullshit)then he shouldn't have allowed the second post. By allowing it, it stirred up some fairly negative comments on avoidance of politics/taking BW for granted etc. But why should we avoid such discussions when it popped up in our midst? BTW Boi, if BW chose to be nice or taken f r granted, by allowing the second post, then I say he knows what he is doing. If the issue of encouraging PLU not to visit Malaysia (and what is this nonsense in Singaporean's post of not mentioning Malaysia by its real name - stand up foe what you belie e my good man!) is taboo, then obviously the second post should be taboo too. The second thing I am not clear about is why some issues are frown upon and others not. Singaporean's post seemed to have touched some sensitive spots in people's psyche. I s emed to get the hint that Singaporean's view should be best kept to himself, restricted or contained - and the most convenient argument is that this board is not the forum for such discussions. Well why not? If we were to go strictly by BW's gudelines, then most of my postings should have been rejected as it doesn't contained croozing or sex. In fact, I have e-mailed BW early on right after my SC fiasco and ashes on the golf course posts and ask him whether if I am out of line. I told him my postings ere against what this board was primarily meant for but he later replied it was perfectly alright as people seemed to enjoy my post. And if we were to go through the archives, we can see that at least half of the posts do not include croozing or sex. I am a firm believer of the expression of free speech. Led and Benny had reccently posted accounts of their encounters with elderly Indian men. I felt it was racist and I posted an opinion why I felt so. It is their right to post their encounters in this f rum, and I appreciate BW for allowing me to air my views too. Similarly, I feel that if someone does not agree with Singaporean's views on visits to Malaysia then tell us why. Don't hide behind the veil of "this is not the place to discuss politics." Only BW has the right to say that but then he allows the second post. I personally felt that Led and Benny's posts should not have appeared here but since BW allows it then it is fair game. Finally, We are all mature adults here. I remember reading from he archives (I think it was Actionkid) who said that he felt that this board is gaining maturity. I am a new family member/contributor to this board. I can't tell just from the archives if this board has gained "maturity". What I hope is that we are al mature people (OK lah, some of us are older in age) with open minds. Being open-minded in this context means we should be receptive to any issues/opinions that BW allows in this board. If we disagree, then post a disagreement/opinion to this board. Bu we really shouldn't restrict the freedom to express - haven't we all faced that in our daily lives? I recalled an incident when I was a student in the US which I think helped me defined my views on freedom of expression to this day. There is an organis tion called the ACLU - American Civil Liberties Union, which was founded to protect the civil liberties of their citizens. It is a NGO and their goals iclude protecting the civil rights of Blacks, Jews, Chinese etc. They would also protect the freedom of expression of people which is in fact a right in the American Constitution. There was once a demonstration by the Ku Klux Klan. There were many calls from various sectors of society for it to be disallowed. But the ACLU were on the side of the KKK. Th reason was it was protecting the civil rights of the KKK to express freely. I was initially stunned for a moment, but I immediately realise the magnitude of what it all meant. I wish the same for everyone reading this. Thanks.

07/19/98 17:41:20

Comments:

Wow! Talk about deviance! Singaporean, I dun think we should raise political issues here... Of course, that is not to say that we should be indifferent and apolitical.. rather, this page is meant to be an objective view of the gay lifestyle. Yeah.. so, I dmit it.. I am one of those guys who pump in money into our neighbour's pockets by doing my own pumping there..;P It has nothing to do with politics.. I go there becoz the guys I meet there are nice, and they've got that service which we do not have here. Also.. it IS much cheaper there. In times of economic crisis, I admit, I did it for my own gains.. and though unfortunate it may sound to you, they gain from it too. I guess that is how this whole thing works... we just have to give and take. And we dun n ed to be a senior citizen (and Krap.. you're NOT a senior citizen!!) to understand the gravity of our situation. We are a tiny dot, surrounded by big countries which have the same main racial group. Like it or not, we have to swallow our pride sometimes. ut of course, we do not have to stoop so low... we just have to keep on being ahead.. ;) Okay okay... I stop now. No more politics here. Let's get back to the sexy stories.. wah, jeff.. you seem to be desperately trying to leech some of the sexcitement in ur live..;P Heheh.. bud, maybe it is time for you to get into the swing of things again, eh? Go out there and crooooze!! yeah yeah.. I know there is that commitment thingy. But well, I can't help being that little devil on your left shoulder telling you t go go GO!!! Hey, golfnut.. I'd luuurve to take up golf.. would you wanna give me private lessons?? *wink* And ahboi.. well well well.. wat can i say.. you're waaay ahead of me in sexcapades.. I think I'm getting too weak for my own good.. still having a il bit of a hangover from last Friday..;P.. though I DID cruise over at the IRC just now.. heheh.. yep.. DEFINITELY plenty of gay easterners! Must be the clean air, and the sea breeze.. makes us all gay and horny..: )

07/19/98 16:09:16

Comments:

i was looking out for the van when a white merc pulled up along side. hey, it was my date, my newspaper man, oka ak (not actionkid lah). we went across the border and checked into a small seedy looking hotel. he seemed to know his way around. regular patr n ? we went up to the room separately with our 6-pack, me and my abs, he and his beer. when he answered the door, he had already shed his shirt and started on his beer. how rude, i thot. i sat on the bed while he continued with his beer on the armchair. n t going anywhere like this, are we ? so, i walked up to him and stood in front of him and stretched to peel off my t. he watched. i looked at him intently and bend to nuzzle his adam's apple. i felt him tugged at my jeans and allow him to pull them down. soon, i was buck naked (i usually leave my underwear at home when i go on dates) he bend forward to take my tumescent manhood into his mouth and, boy was his mouth moist and hot. my tool hardened with each suction he drew. i lifted one leg onto the armcha r to gain leverage so that i can push my tool deeper into his oral orifice. gosh, it felt so smooth and good. his hands reached out to tease my hardened nipples and he was good with what he was doing. the room was filled with the sound of slurpy sucking a d my climax began to gather itself. at the crucial moment, he withdrew and gripped my dick head with his hand. my dick throbbed but did not shoot. he stood up and dropped his slacks. and there he remained, with his white briefs tented by his hard pole. it was wet at the apex. what a turn on. i peeled off his brief and held his prick with tender care and gave it a slow massage. he was silent but i could tell he was enjoying it. he thrusted as i stroked his prick. then, he turned and sat me down and lifted m left arm. uponwhich, he placed his prick in my armpit and lowered my hand while he contd to thrust! it was weird, having a soft yet solid, slippery abutment moving there. i used my right hand to to knead his tits. and he lowered his left hand to masturba e me. not too long, i could feel his pace quicken and there was a spasm, followed by a warm, wet feeling at my armpit. his cum was dripping along my bod. he stroked me real hard and fast and i too shot. he took a swig on his beer and started to lick up th cum on my bod. it was erotic watching him, to say the least. we took a shower together and then went to the bed where he promptly fell into slumber ! i got up and helped myself to a beer and watched some tv. by the time i finished the beer, my second win came and i played a little with myself to prime my tool for its next quest. i went up to ak, put on a rubber and lodged my tool at his anus. he didn't stir. boy, somehow his helplessness add on to my arousal. i pushed gently and felt initial resistance. et he wasn't stirring ! so, i pushed with a little more determination and was rewarded with a smooth entry. wow. what a tight arse. i remained still, waiting for some response and when i didn't detect any, i began to thrust gently. he grunted and moved. i suspect he was going to wake and withdrew. true enough, he awoke, but i could tell he was woozy. so i turned him to face me and lifted his thighs to gain entry, this time from the front. he opened his eyes but did not protest. after assuring him that i'll be gentle, i entered him. he gasped and clutched my dick. i held my horses and only begin to thrust when his hands on my butt gave the go signal. i was so aroused that i shot after a few long strokes. i could tell he didn't quite enjoy it as he was not at all hard nor did he cum. the next day, we drove back to sgp in silence. hmmph, does this mean that i'll not be getting free newspaper ? guess, i'll find out in a day or two.

07/19/98 15:34:04

Name: Golfnut My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Kicking Bading....thanks for the compliment. Me charming?...blush, blush....come to think of it, i rather be young and good-looking...then i'll have a lot more sexperience to share. Yo, barebutt, my golf handicap is that i tend to concentrate more on th butt of my golfing buddies than on the game....and of course the barebutts of the golfers in the changing room when we showered later. Imagine, having to play/suffer 5 hours in the sun before having a glimpse of some barebutts.....: ) It is true to an e tent that golf does helped business. Golf is probably the only game that you report your own scores. And let me tell you, though most are honest, there are some dishonest ones. Through golf you really have an opportunity to observe the inate character f your business partner. You might want to let him cheat if you can get the business BUT more importantly, u should not cheat because most people would not like to give their business to cheaters. On a much higher level, playing golf is a very good way o network. I would think most CEOs or higher management plays golf to network and develop "kwan si" or relationships. There is something about dressing down and walking amongst the wide expanse of green grass that is just so relaxing. When you are relax and happy, the guys playing with u just seemed to be good guys and that's when relationships are better forged. Anyone who wishes to take up golf can e-mail me personnally. I'll be glad to share with you where and how you can get sta ted. Are there any other PLU reading this plays golf? So how are the croozing this weekend?? Spill the beans people. My weekend was boring. Did not go out at all!! I am so domesticated, I make a bored housewife looks glamorous. At least she has a m n coming home to sleep with right?? You guys know why I stop croozing. There are many reasons of course but one of the main ones must be that I have no croozing etiquette. For instance, what do u do when u are croozing A, and B whom does not interest y u came over and chat to u? Well, I will always entertain him. I just do not know how to brush him off. Of course if he starts fondling me, and I am really not keen, i will gently take his hand and put it away. Most times, I will let him grope me a bit and then gently tell him that I am not his type. But if he just want to chat - i usually will entertain. Crazy right? My gay friends say I should just tell them upfront that I am not interested but I just can't bear to hurt people's feelings. Ok, how about the etiquette of exchanging phone numbers, what job you do (Not blowjob kind of job you dohdoh), how old you are, what is your name etc. I ran into problems especially with people I have sex with and I presume it to be a one off kind of things. Im gine the following scenario, I picked up someone near Cross Street, and we decided to go somewhere for some fun. While driving there I discover that this gentleman is not really my type or maybe during the sex play i realise that the fun is not so fun an I am just going through the motion. All these could be for various reasons : maybe he has a strong BO, or he looks manly, but behave womanly, or (just insert whatever reasons). But since I have already received a blowjob, handjob or worse if I had alre dy banged him, what am I to do if he asked me for my phone number?? I am not really interested to see him again, HEY!! he just let me banged him!! How can I not give my number to someone who just opened his mouth or anus (his most private orifice) for m to insert my tool - although I really do not want to see him anymore. BUT HE JUST OPENED HIMSELF ABSOLUTELY TO ME!! My conscience in such instances always win and I always give them my number. I am not a good liar and I never know how to give fake nam s, numbers etc. Lousy etiqutte I have. What happened later of course is that I have to eh-lah or avoid when the calls came, and sometimes I can avoid, sometimes I can't. What to do, I am just a nice obligating kind of guy with lousy etiquette.....: )

07/19/98 14:30:37

Comments:

i think we have gravely deviate from blowing wind's intention for this bulletin. judge if u want, rant for all we care. but it bodes well for us to remember that it is bw's homepage afterall. as guests here, how are we expected to be welcomed when we take our host for granted ? irrespective of our beliefs and passions, we have no right to impose on our host's hospitality. so let's exercise clear restraint.

07/19/98 12:55:38

Name: barebutt

Comments:

I cannot belive you guys, have we stooped so low as the politicians to go into politics? What ever will be will be. ie it will always be there. We need to be aware but let's not do it here. kicking bading....my name does not start with A... How was the weekend for all so far? pissing raining today that's for sure, screwed my plans to spend the whole day at the beach too. ....Golfnut, what's your golfing handicap? Sure interested to learn the game. Is it true golf helps the person on the ob? I did read in the papers sometime back that CEO's of companies are good golfers.... OK this time round I don't have much time telling you guys of my Hawaii adventure. maybe the next time I will do so. It is quite difficult trying to write when everytime I do so my "head" swells hee hee hee...Ciao

07/19/98 12:39:31

Name: az My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: aus

Comments:

07/19/98 12:19:42

Name: Krap

Comments:

Hey Singaporean, dun be too upset by the bashings from our neigbhours. I used to feel the same but I later realise that it could be a tactic used by political leaders to divert their citizens' attention from their country current economic woes. During c isis, countries (and companies) need to amass the support of their citizen by evoking some patriotic feelings and this is done by identifying common external enemies. This is part and puzzle of politic! And regarding the high interest rates, Thailand int rest rate is about 15%, much higher than ours! Do u realise that whenever their political leaders make any unwanted remarks, their currency will fall! So dun fall into their political ploy. I, being a senior citizen has the benefit of witnessing the r cial riots in the mid-1960s. I still remember the fightings in Bukit Ho Swee area where I used to live. It was quite scary! I hope we and our neighbouring countries will recover from the economic crisis as soon as possible and things will return to its appy state. Dun worry, be happy.

07/19/98 12:19:03

Comments:

well.... i think that singaporean's posting on our neighbour should be kept to a minimal.... though, personally, i would not and still has not gone over to our 'friendly' neighbour's place.... primarily for the same reasons...... anyway, that was just a p rsonal thought.... aiyah.... now, any sexy stories?? hee....

07/19/98 11:40:25

Name: Singaporean

Comments:

I am very sad that Blowing Wind had censored my posting of asking PLUs not to visit that country next to Singapore. Censored is not that right word, my posting was completely wiped off. Well gays in Singapore complain that there is no freedom of expressio to lead the way of life you want, well in Blowing Wind I am experiencing the same thing! Blowing Wind, why did you do that? So BW, I decided to censore myslef so leave this posting alone please! Why does ******** keep bashing Singapore? Well it is beca se Singaporeans keep going to that Country, Pouring Billions and Billions of dollars that that Country grew too big for its shoes. When leaders of one country twisted facts and created fiction to hurt another country(their nearest neighbour and main finan ial supporter) that is too much. When ministers blames another country for their problems instead of themselves, that is also too much. when the Prime Minister of that Country blames another country of draining their money by having higher intreasted rate shows that people from that country lacks confidence that is too much. Imposing $1000 per lorry is way too much. When one country attacks your country time after time will you still go to that country because just because the seafood there is cheap? Wake Up MAN! Because if you do, we had done 2 1/2 years of NATIONAL SERVICE and years of reservist for NOTHING! I am not anti-(********) I support close ties but sometimes we must stand up for ourselves and not let others bully us. So do not be thick skin by v siting places where they do not wellcome you. If you continue to go there just because of cheap chickens and sugar, milk toilet paper etc, please stop of they will blame you because you push up prices of those 'cheap' products.

07/19/98 11:40:07

Name: Singaporean

Comments:

I am very sad that Blowing Wind had censored my posting of asking PLUs not to visit that country next to Singapore. Censored is not that right word, my posting was completely wiped off. Well gays in Singapore complain that there is no freedom of expressio to lead the way of life you want, well in Blowing Wind I am experiencing the same thing! Blowing Wind, why did you do that? So BW, I decided to censore myslef so leave this posting alone please! Why does ******** keep bashing Singapore? Well it is beca se Singaporeans keep going to that Country, Pouring Billions and Billions of dollars that that Country grew too big for its shoes. When leaders of one country twisted facts and created fiction to hurt another country(their nearest neighbour and main finan ial supporter) that is too much. When ministers blames another country for their problems instead of themselves, that is also too much. when the Prime Minister of that Country blames another country of draining their money by having higher intreasted rate shows that people from that country lacks confidence that is too much. Imposing $1000 per lorry is way too much. When one country attacks your country time after time will you still go to that country because just because the seafood there is cheap? Wake Up MAN! Because if you do, we had done 2 1/2 years of NATIONAL SERVICE and years of reservist for NOTHING! I am not anti-(********) I support close ties but sometimes we must stand up for ourselves and not let others bully us. So do not be thick skin by v siting places where they do not wellcome you. If you continue to go there just because of cheap chickens and sugar, milk toilet paper etc, please stop of they will blame you because you push up prices of those 'cheap' products.

07/19/98 09:34:30

Comments:

Hey kicking bading! You seem to know barebutt huh? hhhmmm...... Anyway, nice hearing from you again, inspite of the insults, hehehe... Btw, who are you inviting for the grand reopening of the carenderie?

• 2 months later...

07/19/98 06:31:05

Name: kicking bading My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: sucking Your Nationality: DARNA-ian!

Comments:

hi @lex, malandi ka! good thing i didn't bother to call you during that time...baka naka-istorbo pa ako...anyway hindi ko akalain your singing the popular song of NATALIE IMBRUGLIA ... the title of the song?...TORN! enjoy ba?...i bet you really had a good time... 'm thinking of opening-up my carinderia again...what do you think :P hi barebutt, do i know you?...does your name starts with the letter A?...do you live in somewhere in BEDOK? hi golfnut, you are really a charming guy or should i say gay?

07/19/98 04:25:32

Name: Flex

Comments:

hiya guys, flex here. come visit my page... it is really nothing now but u guys r welcomed though it is not a gay page...but i sense that there would be bi guys here too...so, up to u guys..

07/18/98 22:49:28

Name: Mellor

Comments:

I personally believe that there are more gays living in the east than any other parts of Sg. Having been on the IRC for a year plus, I realised that most of the gay chatters are living in the east. Probably that's the resaon why the Singapore sports counc l set up the jacuzzi/Sauna in the east too>*winks*

07/18/98 18:30:44

Name: ben My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: gay

Your Fav Body Type: slim Your Nationality: indian

Comments:

hi

07/18/98 15:39:58

Comments:

hmm....have sex with your irc friend sounds familiar.... when i was on the irc sum time ago, i almost ended up with sex with a irc mate..... heh heh, anyway, i mostly just have sex over the net...... saves the trouble of meeting the wrong type of guys.... .

07/18/98 14:39:29

Comments:

@lex.....wah....if only I can be as lucky in IRC....well anyway.....it'll be a bit too way out for me to be so passionate with a stranger. Anyway, keep croozing...

07/18/98 11:24:02

Comments:

Thanks for the advice actionkid. Don't worry, I know it was a passing scene...But who knows, he will still be in town for the next two weeks, hehehe. Aiyah Ahboi, meeh only have fun once in a while, okee? KEEP CROOZIN GUYS !

07/18/98 06:14:42

Name: Krap My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

I always hv this perception that there are more PLUs living on the eastern side of our country.... most of my friends live there, and the hotter and bigger cruising places are also in the east ... someone care to comment b4 I decide to move house .....

07/18/98 04:52:42

Name: Barebutt My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Everything

Your Fav Body Type: Hmmmm Your Nationality: Definately SIN

Comments:

Hi :) I been an observer in this page for some time now and decided to post one of my experiences....... I took a holiday in Hawaii recently and spent nearly 3 glorious weeks with my bud. we visited Honolulu, Maui & Kaui...It was such a yummy place. Honolulu...rather like a resort town... anyway. We arrived and I have never seen bluer (if there is such a word) sea than in Hawaii. We spent a week there and did all the touristy stuff. We found this beach area to the left of Waikiki with PLU in tiny strings and beautiful body. Very cruisy there. Bud was lying down suntanning and sleeping like always, me always looking wearing a G-string... and mmmmmm a delicious hunk Hawaiian started s tting up just less than a meter infront. I was lying on my back and looked up and could see him from that position. I have several experiences but never with a Hawaiian on the list. I gave him the casual look and could not let my eyes off him. Impossible when he is nearly towering over you and rubbing oil all over and shifting around on the sand. He was not too tall, black hair and a very well tanned body. He was wearing the smalle t g-string that I ever saw. ( I had the bottom up view hmmm) :P The type that just holds everything in the bag, really a ck teaser which shows you something but not the thing. Definately shaved....which was even more yummy to look at :P I could not peel my eyes off him and he knew it. Like a routine, he started to use some tanning oil on himself. I mean there were soo many PLU's around and all eyes were on him. He just started to rub oil all over his taunt ass and I had to look away qu ckly .... At that point of time mee head was starting to swell :P Oh my goodness... I could just feel myself grow. I had no choice but to turn on my tummy. He started to lay down on his tummy and he has a really cute ass. I just had to jump into the sea to cool off. Along the way to the beach a few meters away behind me, unknowingly during this time, there was another local just there and he could see my ma ikita as I got up. Ah yo! how to hide? Boy did I turn beetroot in the face. He smiled I only could return his smile. I quickly splashed into the sea to cool off.

07/18/98 02:38:37

Comments:

hi folks, i'm home. just got back from across the north border. sori, sgprean - read your post too late, but seriously it would not had made a diff. its anon for us over there and hence less inhibitive. and us layman should exercise restraint from being e broiled with political sparring confined to a few idiots at the helm. both countries' natives had all along gotten on fine without all this hoohah. in anycase, it is more apt to focus on what we do best here, crooze. leave politics to the guvmint lah. and hey, hey actionkid - looks like i'll need a new yardstick to chart your present ongoings. man, 3x lucky. wow the wow, wow. hope it will not lead to the ahbois keeping up with the actionkids. hahahahah. and mckay, mata-contact is only the first base of cro zing. u didn't lose anything except a possibility; which may or may not had been depending on whether u had reached second base - mulut-contact. a c'mon smile in a neutral arena can at times be mis-interpreted. now, if he had done what he did in a toilet. . so dun doubt yourself. oh before i go, @lex, u slut. i'm soooo jealous. *pout*. hahahhahh. ok boiz, gotta play gracious host to a 'friend' cumming down from kul :) see ya folks when i get home tonite.... and yah lah, will spill all on last nite's sexcap de.

07/18/98 01:12:27

Comments:

hehehe.. @lex.. seems like you had a nite to remember eh? Kewl, man.. :) Actually, I was on the IRC as well.. late last nite..or morning.. (waay past 1am, while you were busy romping away, @lex..;P) and I was sorta cockteasing with quite a number of guys t the extent that I nearly had an orgy at my place, hahah.. ;D Lotsa horny guys there and they get ultra hyper knowing that I'm all alone at home.. :) There are quite a lot of easterners, duncha think? But too bad.. thrice was more than I can handle.. all I did was get their emails and pager numbers and save them for a rainy day.. But, honestly, from the IRC, there is only a 50-50 chance that you;d bump into one really sexy hunk who is truly as nice as he make himself out to be through the chats. I've met up with numerous characters.. some really HOT, while others are kinda so-so. But most importantly, they have to have a certain character. Your catch sounded like one major fish, @lex.. :) .. good for ya!! but caution yerself not to get hung up over him, okay? nd Mckay.. I know that frustrating feeling. After a stressful day at work yesterday, I decided that I really needed to unwind... went over to the gym, did my workout, oblivious to the people around me, and then I decided to relax at the steamroom and jacu zi. And well.. there was this really good looking ang moh dude already in the jacuzzi. I saw him earlier in the gym but didn't pay particular attention, only till then. And he WAS kinda cute very tall and blonde (my second for the day!!). Anyway, I went o er to the steamroom.. sat there for a coupla minutes.. And then, HE walked in. I was wrapped in a towel and my trunks. HE, on the other hand, ripped off his towel and stood there nekked in front of me! Was that a signal or waaaat??? I didn't want to seem oo forward, coz I was in a public place and this guy's prolly a tourist. So I acted as though nothing happened. And he did the same. We sat there steaming away.. and got real hot and sweaty (though for the wrong reasons..;P) I then decided to go out.. sho ered and went into the jacuzzi. Well.. he followed me again... though I think it was justa routine for him. But this time, he sat in the jacuzzi opposite me.. and he actually spoke, and said that I should just take off my trunks since there's prolly noon else cumming in, in his sexy American twang. He said it;d feel better.. I KNEW that!!! I was kinda surprised, but I smiled and just said 'maybe later'..;P Heheh.. was that another signal? Well.. maybe I wasn't too confident of pulling off another one, af er that afternoon rendezvous... I sorta detected that he wasn't too sure about my orientation based on my indifference.. so I smiled at him again, and I think there was a mutual understanding this time. anyway, in the end, he sorta became a bit more darin and touched my legs.. I was already having a stiff by then, and well.. he touched me. We sat in the jacuzzi for quite some time.. just feeling each other around. My trunks went off and he tenderly shook my dick. I thought it was ultra erotic, what with a l that bubbling waters.. but I didn't dare do anything there.. And so... he suggested that we get out of that place and go over to his hotel room instead. Okay!! Anyway, he had a twin room and was apparently NOT alone. I asked if his partner was around, a d all he said was that she was out with friends and will only be back past 12. WOW!!! and so it happened.. For around an hour.. I didnt cum, but I sure as hell made him cum lots.. :) Hehehe.. hopefully his partner would be too tired to notice that he has b en a notti boy when she gets back.. :) . anyway, it was really nice being in the arms of someone really larger and well... stronger.. I think that is the best thing I like about gay sex.. to feel that strength, mixed with much tenderness. Hmm.. I think i so ta sidetracked... sorry Mckay.. my point was that my gaydar sorta failed me there and I had totally no idea that that guy had designs on me too. There were vibes, but I just didn't feel comfortable about pursuing it. But, well, he was more determined and aring and wasn't afraid to push on with HIS own gaydar.. and hence, we got each other. Most times, we Singaporeans tend to be ultra careful.. and esp in our line, it is tough deciding if the feelings are really there. Maybe you made a wise choice by restr ining yourself, coz he might actually be straight and hostile. And maybe you shoulda just go forward and talk to him about it.. it has to do a lot with gut feelings, I guess... We can never be certain but there's no reason to feel hung up. BTW, my last po ato for the day was someone I met much much later in the evening.. after my workout..;P,, it wasn't really cruising, rather.. it was one of those coffee/tea/me thingy that I sometimes arrange, just to make friends and all (hahah.. yep, I CAN be quite a sl t!!). I shan't describe anything more coz it's kinda personal.. :) . and so.. that was my day (and night) yesterday.. So, ahboi, buddy.. how's my score? And how's the NEWS on your side??.. ;) )) Any recent HEADlines that you wish to spurt out to us? ;P heheh h

07/17/98 23:04:03

Comments:

It's 6:20 am and I wanted to share this with you guys before I catch some zzzzz. I was chatting in the internet last night when this guy pvt me. We started chatting with each other until I discovered he is from the east too! He asked me whether I wanted to meet up, and of course I did. From the stats he gave me, I was dying with curio ity to find out how he looks (notwithstanding the fact that he made me horny all throughout the chat). Anyway, I asked him over to my place and he agreed to come. I thought he was not cumming over cause it was already 12:30 am when he called me again. I met him at the lift lobby and boy! he looked GOOD! I could see that we both will have some serious fun. We went to my bedroom and chit chat a bit. I went to get us some drinks and when I got back, I saw that he has taken off his shirt. He had a very nice torso, with a matching 6-pack abs to boot! I went over to him and gave him a tight hug.! That felt good ..I unbuckled his belt and unzipped his jeans. He was wearing CK briefs and he looked sexy in them. He had a nice smooth lean body. It made my cock all the more harder! He laid me on the bed and started licking my nipples and sucking them hard one at a ti e. I took of my t-shirt to give him nore access to my chest and he became wild! He really knew what to do with his hot tongue. He continued licking his way down my body and soon enough, he was tugging at my shorts and pulling them down. My hot dick sprang into life and he didn't hesitate taking my manhood into his hot mouth. This guy is terrific! I felt that it was becoming bit one sided so I switched positions with him and soon I was sucking on the tastiest dick I had in a long time. He moaned as I gave is cock some tongue lashing. it was nice, a bit curved with a red hot cockhead. I licked him all over his body, adoring every square inch of that fat free specimen of the male species. It didn't last long as he flipped me over again. He asked me if he can insert his cock (he didnt have to ask, I would have put it in myself, hhhmmm...) I took out a condom and slowly rolled it down his hard shaft. I gave him the KY and he squirted some of that cool jel into my asshole. Soon, he was fxxking my hole with his inger, loosening it up. He then grabbed my legs and raised them and position himself. He slowly inserted his cock into my eager fxxkhole and damn! he was good, we were not rushing it, he took his time thrusting into me. He began pumping my ass, and we tri d several positions. I don't get fxxked that often but this is one of the best by far. He continued humping until he groaned. I felt that he was close to cumming, so I tightend my ass muscles, coaxing his cock to inject me with his hot spunk. AAAAAhhhhhh! He shot loads and loads, I thought the rubber was going to give way! After he came, he remained inside me and leaned down to give me a long, hot, wet kiss on the lips. He slowly pulled out and soon, my cock found its way into his mouth. He began blowing m rythmically (he had so much stamina). I was trying to keep from cumming but he was just too good. I couldn't help but release my juices into his waiting mouth. I shot a lot of my man juice down into his throat, spurting at least 3 times. Whew~ I dismount d him and we lied down to rest. I looked at the clock and it told me we have been romping for 3 hours! We decided to take a rest and fell asleep hugging each other. He asked me to wake him up at 6 am so when I woke up I slowly headed for his cock, and boy that, woke him up alright. I gave him a blowjob, just as passionate as the first time. He fxxked my mouth until he came. Talk about a morning dose of vitamins! After that, he said he had to go and I reluctantly released his cock and he began dressing up. I hope we get a chance to do it again before he leaves (he is studying in the US)...hhhhmmmmmm, what a nice way to start the weekend! I better go get some sleep now. Hope you guys have a nice weekend too! KEEP CROOZIN!

07/17/98 20:04:44

Comments:

I think I really lost confidence in my gaydar. Why issit I'm always doubting my observations...*sigh*...*sigh*. Today I was in Orchard W.A. at this jap restaurant H*****... having dinner with of my girlfriends. Happening thing is - one of the waiters I GOD DAMN GOOD LOOKING......GOD DAMN CUTE!!!!!!!!!! WAY HARD TO BELIEVE IT'S TRUE.....he looked so good....at sometimes, we really think it's so rubberish or plastic....you know what I mean? He served us quite a few times (we ordered MORE food...just to catch a better glimpse of him!) I tried to signal a few times.....well, he didn't seem irritated...because I was damn obvious already lar......I can't take it....he's really damn cute!!!!! ARGGHH! So well, I left the place reluctantly.....just as I was aying the bill at the counter.....I took a last glance at him...he was there packing some things....and HE TURNED TO LOOK AT ME STRAIGHT INTO MY EYES!!!! Ok, guys...now what does that mean? Nevermind...I was still doubting...maybe it's coincidence that e happened to look into the same direction. But then..just as I step out of the restaurant....I turned and looked.....HE'S STILL LOOKING AT ME!!!!! THEN HE QUICKLY TURNED AWAY....SO WHAT'S THAT MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Actio ar....damn jiat lat one leh like that....I think I lost my skills already lar..... You know har...my friend actually proposed this plan say we need talents for our production and want to ask the manageress to call him come over so we can get his contact no. I personally dun think it's too feasible lar....but then now I regret leh...fxxkING CUTE OK!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WILL DROOL LIKE fxxk JUST LOOKING AT HIM! ARGGHHHHHHH!

07/17/98 16:58:07

Comments:

07/17/98 16:22:03

Comments:

aargh.. man.. my foray back into open blatant cruising ended up being a totally potato diet!! Sheesh.. cruised thrice and ended up with three ang mohs in one day! I think i need a retuning.. ;P BTW, glad to see you back in here, singaporean.. and Krap.. w h!! HOT HOT HOT!!! I'm suddenly drooling for BKK!!!

07/17/98 13:07:13

Name: singaporean

Comments:

hi guys, yeah lets forget and forgive all the bad incidents and thanks to ahboi for yr advice,nopoint say something and do something huh.led just remember that no one stops yr preference but be more careful when it comes to race,religion etc .hope to see ore fun filled page.let end the racist story here thanks guys to make this page interesting

07/17/98 12:53:54

Comments:

hmm.... what to post?? first, i must say that this page is really getting popular... it had been just one day!! well, i guess i have to take my hat (only?? heh heh...) off to ahboi...... fancy catching your fish right off your doorstep!! heh heh.... well, ahboi's rite, you don't need to cruise to be happy.... but then, i must saythat it is quite 'hard' to control the urge.... ;p ak.... the movie has english subtitles loh... hee.... forgotten lah.... just thought about the movie loh.... oh, golfnut, i must ay, your posetings are really interesting!! keep them cumming, i have no gay jokes, but there are sum women jokes, if onone show that thera re offended, i may post sum here, any comments, anyone?? feel free...., oh anyway, those jokes are just meant to ta e a laugh at the other sex....you know, the ever on-going war between the 2 sexsx....... hmm.. bangkok bangkok, the gay capital of the east!! i really must be going there one of these days..... ;p... but then, it would be with sumone lah.... :) okay.... e uf of nonsense, now back to your normal transmission...........

07/17/98 11:09:38

Name: Krap My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

I was in Bangkok 2 weeks ago and visited the notorious Lumpini Park. By day, the park is a family playground, by nite it is a gays' wonderland. The park is near Robinson Dept Store on Silom Rd. There's an outdoor gym in the park where many Thai men wor out. Many of them work in nearby gay bars. They are really gorgeous hunk, merely looking at them can make your cum drip. Finally, I came to a secluded spot and my seldom-used gaydar started to beep. This must be it. I walked towards some benches and found all occupied ... by men hot in action. On one bench, a cute teenager was being sucked by a guy and 4 others were watching. The bench was just beside the lake and against the glittering waters, I could see the outline of the teenager's mari-kita-ed dick. Although he was of small built, his dick was hard and huge, can beat those angmohs anytime. Encouraged by the audience, the sucking guy pulled down his pants, sat on the teenager's python and started to move his body up and down, in tandem with th teenager's groans. The audience now ta boleh tahan, started to kiss and hung each other, pants were yanked down. I had to furiously hold on to mine to avoid being stripped. On another bench, a few steps away, 3 guys were having fun. One young guy, ly ng on the bench was being sucked and a a third guy was jacking away with one hand and caressing the sucking guy's dick with the other hand. The third guy climaxed and shot his loads onto the lake. Expecting to see more, I walked towards another bench a ew steps away and to my surprise, a straight couple was making love on the bench. They were oblivious to my/our presence. I quickly walked away and returned to the first bench. More men had now gathered, sucking, fxxking, hugging ...At about 8 pm, loud whistles were sounded, signalling that the park would be closed. Reluctantly, the guys shot their last loads. I told myself I will be back next time and maybe join in the fun (well ..maybe). There is another park in Bangkok (Sanam Luang) which I was to d is equally hot. Besides Thais, workers from neighbouring countries such as Laos, Cambodia and Burma also cruise there. More report next time.....

07/17/98 11:06:32

Name: denboy My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

Hello there, today(17/7/98--Friday, I went with a friend to the gym in Kallang, in the national stadium. I saw this boyish looking guy with his friend in the gym. We both only exchanged glance slightly 'cos I was a bit nerverous. Later, we were standing next to each other 'cos you were waiting for your friend using the equipment. At about 5.30pm, my friend call me and we left.....I would really like to know you. I was the guy wearing a green T-shirt....remember? So if you happened to see this mail, feel free to reply my mail...I would like to get to know you....Please tell me what T-shirt you wer wearing that day to avoid any misunderstandings.. Sorrie that I left in a rush...waiting for your reply..

07/17/98 11:06:30

Name: denboy My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

Hello there, today(17/7/98--Friday, I went with a friend to the gym in Kallang, in the national stadium. I saw this boyish looking guy with his friend in the gym. We both only exchanged glance slightly 'cos I was a bit nerverous. Later, we were standing next to each other 'cos you were waiting for your friend using the equipment. At about 5.30pm, my friend call me and we left.....I would really like to know you. I was the guy wearing a green T-shirt....remember? So if you happened to see this mail, feel free to reply my mail...I would like to get to know you....Please tell me what T-shirt you wer wearing that day to avoid any misunderstandings.. Sorrie that I left in a rush...waiting for your reply..

07/17/98 09:44:14

Comments:

wow, wow, wow the wow, wow. (sori, chrysalis, thot i borrow your lingo, *smile*) i called ze number and it turned out to be bonafide. funny how whiny mr newspaper man sounded over the phone, which was kinda weird considering his bulk. so folks, will let u all know how tonite turn out, tomorrow. :) and my, my actionkid - so that's why i didn't hear from u today huh ? stood-the-ding me up for an angmoh ah ? shame shame on u lah ! hahahahha. but i'm deliriously happy for u. as for going pinko, neber mind lah, as long as u happy mah.... heavens know u deserve it. u had been such a good boi. *winK*. dunno why, but quite hyper about tonite's date. could be tgif. anyway dun care lah. feel good do lor. got moonshine must play play one. next week onwards again curfe :( as for the absence of george's croozing in tooma, prolly the script was written by a closet case. having said that, i should quickly add that there's nothing wrong with "not croozing", there will always be some lucky blokes who dapat their men (sori, man ?) through romantic chance meet-up and things like dat. i'm very happy for them. but me ? very 'pai-mia' one. got to hunt for my man. so what to do. life has handed me my cards. its there4 up to me to play my hand well. now, if only i can find my rubb r.

07/17/98 07:13:31

Comments:

hahaha.. sheesh.. Chrys.. aren't you bringing this sexy thing to the extreme? And what's with all those WOWs??? Anyway.. I did IT..;P Yep.. and I'm glad to note that my cruising flair is still pretty much there..;P It was quite strange actually.. coz it s arted the moment I got onto the train during lunch... There was this rather cute ang moh dude, looking all smart in his shirt and tie. And he had the blondest hair that I've ever seen... almost platinum! He was seated, while I was standing, incidentally, irectly in front of him. He was prolly around late 20s.. real cute face, but a so-so bod. Anyway, I found myself completely fixated on him... stared at him for quite a while till he suddenly looked back at me and jerked me out of my trance.. I could only uster a sheepish smile.. but he smiled back.. a real wide smile which gave me an instant hard on! Haha.. I was actually thinking about how his pubes, etc will be like..;P It can't be THAT blonde! His eyelashes were sorta dark, so I thought he must've dyed it.. Anyway, as all these thoughts were going through my head, the gal next to him got up.. and ahem.. I casually took up the seat. He didn't seem to show much reaction.. but I could sense that he knew what was on my mind... coz he sorta casually moved hi arms and legs a few times so as to rub against mine. It was a real turn on..;P And he'd glance at me occasionally. Hahaha.. I was exrremely flattered. And when we got to RP.. he sorta placed his hands on my lap(??!), as though to raise himself off.. prol y to tell me that he's going off... I took it to be an obvious hint..;P And blah blah blah.. it didn't take long before we ended up in the gents.. All I can say now is that he's got such a thick tool that I had second thoughts about taking it in! And his ubes were actually dark brown.. heheh.. at least my curiosity was satisfied..;P. Its been a real long time since I did anything in the cubicle and I have to admit, it is really really uncomfortable! And I hate the feeling of having to stop breathing every time someone enters.. And the fxxking flushing bowl.. we forgot to shut the sensor and had quite a start when it started flushing..;P Also, it's been quite a while since I landed myself an ang moh as well... Oh well.. things happen.. (btw, I think our cho ce of ang moh dudes here have grown extremely scrumptious!! Hahaha.. do I sound like a pinko??;P)Anyway, it was just a lunchtime quickie.. We were finished in less than 20 minutes.. And thereafter.. we had the casual chats.. but too bad, he didn't have an pager or handphone.. and well, I didn;t want to insist that he gave me his home no. Hence.. that was it.. ;) He did give me his card though..;P But I doubt I'll call him.. shy lah. sorry if this is so sketchy.. but well.. still kinda beetrootfaced and hea tpumping..;P Its been a while since I went cruising in broad daylight AND in a public toilet during the busiest hour... maybe I AM losing some of it...

07/17/98 04:31:13

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Wowsex!

Your Fav Body Type: WowBod! Your Nationality: WowSIN!

Comments:

Hey ... The Object of My Affection ... url ....... http://www.foxmovies.com/theobjectofmyaffection/ ....... tagline ......... A love story that could only happen between friends. ....... Guys, it is supposed to be quite a good movie. Worth watching. Bu if you expect a realistic perspective of gays ......... go watch another movie or read a book. ..... Remember, this is Hollywood ....... mass appeal ......... straight appeal ....... McKay, guess that is why there is no such scene where George Hanson wen cruising ... that will be a BIG No-No in LALALAND ...... but then again, would you want that to be reflected in a movie that is so beautiful and casts a brillant view of gays? ... Other recommended movie ... Beautiful Thing ... check out website ... htt ://www.spe.sony.com/classics/beautiful/

07/17/98 04:17:53

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Sexy Sex

Your Fav Body Type: Sexy Bods Your Nationality: Sexy SIN

Comments:

PEACE ........ :-)

07/17/98 04:16:12

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Being Sexy

Your Fav Body Type: Sexy Bods Your Nationality: Earthling

Comments:

Pax, guys. Racism, Bigotry, Prejudice, etc ....... speaks of the ignorant, the uninformed and the unknowledged. Not here to judge. Not here to force my views. But hope the wise words from a famous person can help ....... "IN TOTAL DARKNESS, WE ARE ALL THE SAME". And here's another ........ "BE THE CHANGE YOU WISH TO SEE IN THIS WORLD." - Gandhi

07/17/98 03:04:22

Comments:

aiyoh, beng ah, is your posting a bonafide caution to xx geylang hotel patrons or not ? if its meant to titillate, then i'm afraid it only came across like a short ego trip. u can only become a p--n star if u had a name to go with it. otherwise, its just ne of the millions in circulation. let's face it. when have anyone seen any quality p--n movies in hotel ? the real good ones usually are in closed circulation for connoisseurs. and talking about circulation, i was looking out for the paper delivery this orning (0630hr) and rushed to the door when i hear "thump". to my disappointment, it (sori, he) was a young chap and not my last nite's o'jet d'sex. guess i'll have to call later today to reaffirm if last nite has a tonite. :) and golfie, u notti lah. you proposed trade sounds too good to be true man. your swing for my swing ah ? not fair to u lah. and looking forward to touch your hair one of zis days. hahahah. & actionkid buddy, when the going gets tough, the tough get going lah (sori, sikit cliche). af erall u want to pick up exercise right ? so now with all these paper to push , most certainly can help build up your wrist one ! :)

07/17/98 01:41:53

Name: ah beng

Comments:

king: just the other day, i was on a business trip to taiwan, i was watching x-rated channel in my hotel room. i could not believe myself. i saw myself & another guy making love in the movie. the scene looks familiar, oh yes, that hotel xx in geylang. i was having ons with someone whom i could not recall. and now it struck my memory. prince: you meant there is a hidden camera in the hotel room. how cum u did not notice it? king: probably it is the size of a needle. next thing, i could be the newcomer of the year in the x-career. and my straight career could have already nosedived. prince: then you could stryker no. 2 looking at your 'size'. hahaha. i better think twice b4 going to geylang hotels anymore. note: the names & places have been changed in order to protect the innocent.

07/17/98 01:17:28

Comments:

Aaaargh! ahboi, how cum you're getting all that sort of luck!!? I usually have to put in quite a bit of effort just to get laid and it does get frustrating sometimes..;P Hmm.. I must do sumthing about this.. sheesh.. perhaps due to my frequent visits to R u, I've sorta gotten lazy and am really out of practice... maybe I'll do just that today..;P Haha. yep.. I'm gonna be back!!! As for that race thingy.. dun worry led.. we forgive and forget and we also know that you're entitled to your own opinions. I'm q ite fine about it now, though I have to admit that I was a little miffed last night reading about it coz I'm already swamped with tons of work in the first place, in quite a bad mood, and the last thing I expected from this page was to read about somethin negative... Yeah.. over reacted a bit lah.. But, we're still friends, right? And everyone is still welcomed. Just try not to promote negative remarks which might hurt the image of this page, k? And, yo, Singaporean!!.. get yer dick back here, k?

07/16/98 18:29:05

Comments:

Ok, what a happy day, I've got my pay, bought half-a-dozen CDs, bought things for my family members...and make a new hairdo complete with cut, and colour....wooo looks good as heaven. Anyway, ahboi, you mean like this happened!!!!!!! Why the world is al ays revolving so fast...and the most desired things are actually right infront of your doorstep? HEY TELL ME WHO IS THIS NEWSPAPER VENDOR!!!!!!!!!!! HE SOUNDS SO SEXY LIKE THAT LEH.....such a cliffhanger.....*slurp*!

07/16/98 18:04:57

Name: led

Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

sorry guys!! Thousand apology... if I offended anyone in here.. as I state clearly that I'm not being racist or anything like that.I'm just merely stating the actual incident and how I felt about it. I'm sure every each one of us has their own preferences. Once again I'm Sorry!!

07/16/98 18:04:43

Name: golfnut My URL: Visit Me

Comments:

My god, boi ah, I really, really envy you leh. I want to subscribe to your newspaperman too! Heck care the newspapaer, I just want the man..hehehehe. Tell you what, I will teach you to play golf in exchange for your little(maybe not so little...hehehe) lack book. How, want or not?? BTW, Singaporean, if you are reading this, don't give up on us. We should never walk away from controversial issues. Confronting them head-on is the answer. It is true sometimes, that our head get bloodied by confronting such issues. But hey, I rathe walk tall with a bloody head. So how, chin chye leh. Ok, just to make you smile - ok, the rest of u can smile too - i would tell u guys some jokes. Hey, sorry people, i've got no cruising tales to share 'cause i have not cruise for a long time remembe . Ok, u guys know why they don't hire gays at the sperm bank right? Because they are always caught drinking at the job. Ok, Ok, you have heard that one before. BUT, do not know why many gays like to grow moustache. To hide the stretch marks of course. A collective groan rise amongst the readers of this board. Ok sor y people. I couldn't help it. Ok, let me tell you guys a straight joke, as in in straight people to balance everything. All my straight and married male friends love it - especially those who have been married for a while. One colleague actually fell ff his chair laughing like crazy - while female colleagues wondered? not so funny leh. Here's goes. What the difference between a wife and a girlfriend. When your girlfriend touches your hair, your cock stand. When your wife touches your cock, your ha r stand. Try this joke on your straight friends, i think they would enjoy it. Ok, Singaporean, cheered up already??..... :)

07/16/98 17:34:24

Name: golfnut My URL: Visit Me

Comments:

Hi Gentlemen, its about 1 am now. Just showered and logged on to reply on an issue which had been bugging me like hell for the last two days. But surprise, surprise Jeff, Singaporean, Actionkid and ahboi had beaten me to it. I had initally chose to ign re the first post by "led" though I was literally fuming when i first read it. Let the narrow-minded and ignorant be ignored I say. But the second post by "Benny" really woke me up. I thought for a long time how to response. The initial thought was to ignore it again, but I just can't. The two posts really tormented me - no kidding guys. I mean god forbids, at this time and age!!! I mean why am I so unlucky! Why can't I get old Indian men to molest me??? They are my favourite!! "Led" and "Benny" re SO LUCKY. Shit, if I were them, I wouldn't be complaining - though it seemed "Led" did enjoyed it for most of the journey - he nearly came. I really enjoyed the eroticism of accounts of being molested by old Indian men. I say, have more such account please. Now, WHAT I cannot tahan is the underlying hint of racism involved. Both may say that they are not racists, but let me tell you brothers, in my opinion, you guys are! There, I said it. Give me a break guys, it is the 90s. Whatever unhappines we may have with the authorities, they have created a calm and peaceful MULTI-RACIAL society for us to live in. If we do not like unwanted attention from anyone, Indian me, fat men, old men, women, queens, fairies, ang mohs, golfers...etc. just walk awa . There is no gun pointing at your head/heads. There are enough issues/obtacles confronting PLU without having to highlight controversial ones like race. Please.

07/16/98 16:41:34

Comments:

aiyah, singaporean. why so marah one. u also know how to say not to side-sweep the rest because of one nasty incident yet now u abandon bw cos of one (ok, 2 lah) negative postings ! so how, preach one thing, practice another meh ? cum on back lah. diversi y can breed dichotomy but can also add depth and dimensions to a group. we merely need tolerance as a glue. when things go awry, and we go away, it will only be our undoing. sori to sound so preachy :) anyway, i have a fresh and juicy bit to share : earli r, i have to log off to answer the door as no one else was home. it was the newspaper vendor collecting june's bill. as i've not seen him be4, i took a moment to study him. hmm, short, stocky, unkempt hair, a whisper of 7 o'clock shadow and togged in berm das, loose t and flip flops. but what caught me were the eyes. they were clear (black is black and white is white, definitely a 6/6 vision) and looking back at me, openly. not those shifty ones that u get from pple who are either indifferent or impatient. he spoke to me in hokkien (ok, i'm chinese and look it) and while we were talking about nothing, and me fiddling in my wallet, i noticed through the gate that his eyes were occasionally stealing glances at my lower torso. alamak, looking at my family jewe s ah ! excuse me, but i was wearing my spandex shorts. and u know how such contraption tend to exaggerate the 'thang'. 'ON' liau lah, i told myself. the next thing that happened happen so fast that now on thinking back, it was really my own doing. my than began to rear its (horny) head. i shifted and tried to defuse the rude intrusion of my thang's behaviour but alas, to no avail. he caught on alright. he smiled and i noted his nice straight teeth. another plus. my goodness, my dick was fully mari-kita by then. i hesitated to invite him in (i'm alone and who knows he could be a pshycho moonlighting as a vendor..) but i was horny as hell. my two heads had a quick discussion and i asked if he would to join me downstairs for a cup of kopi-o. and he replied 'o -sai'. i was trembling when i unlocked the gate as it is really wierd (and terribly exciting) to 'hook' someone right at my doorstep ! yeow. anyway, if not for the couple who got into the lift at a lower floor, i would had raped him right there in the lif . and so, we down we went and was to ride to the coffeeshop in his van. a van that contained a rolled-up mattress amongst the clatter. we got in. he looked at me deeply in the dark (like most, he was illegally parked at the trash processing area at the ba k of block). my heart was thumping. i returned the look. and that was it. we knew what we were to do next. we drove to a nearby stretch of road (meant for long vehicles) and parked the van and moved to the rear of the van. he unrolled the mattress and lit ed a 'hio', a tiny joss stick which gave off a sweet smell. i was spooked by this and was about to abort when he started to peel off his clothes. such a nice silhouette. chesty and a slight paunch. i touched him and he reciprocrated.....it was over quite oon as i came so quickly that i was glad the darkness hid my embarassment. throughout, he was real quiet, even when he came, unlike some others.... :) anb i should care to mention that he has a very sugary tool. must be some lotion he uses because it smelt nice too. he gave me his mobile # and asked me to call him whenever i 'feel' like it. aiyah, dunno lah....see lor.

07/16/98 15:18:00

Name: singaporean My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: average

Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

hi guys i have always enjoy this page, never slept without coming here everyday but not anymore it seems like this page is full of racist guys around. let me tell u guys there a bad and good guys in all races,cant just put the race as disgusting because of one ex erience.if our forefathers have been racist we would not have been here living peacfully. so lets build a nation which call one singapore for our future generation. we need more guys like actionkid,jeff. keep up guys bye and will never come here again

07/16/98 14:55:08

Comments:

Another thing... thanx Mckay, for introducing us to that movie.. i think we all know how to appreciate things like that, esp when it strikes a chord. And jeff... nope,I dun know that place, and neither do I plan to go there. I am, after all, still a priva e individual and a closeted one too. I think I'm still more comfortable doing it in JB than here... And one last thing.. for the record.. I am NOT Chinese...;P

07/16/98 14:47:56

Comments:

I was just thinking... people are constantly passing judgements on us.. we're gay, and we're disgustingly promiscuous. We're shallow and we're sex-crazed. We're sex-starved and we're pathetic in that we have to resort to cruising just to satisfy our base esires. We have no character and our lives revolve around nothing else but sex. I personally take offence when such things are passed on me. And it does hurt a little wee bit reading about it. I know that none of us are in the position to say what should e written and what should not on this page. But honestly.. do we need any of these negativity here? Race, age, looks, size... we're born the way we are... and it is completely wrong to make others 'regret' being what they are... coz it will only mean a sa existence for them. Let's all try and be civil and considerate please.. else this page will no longer be the friendly place that its been so far...

07/16/98 13:39:53

Name: Annoy My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Ch Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

I like to share my encounter in the bus. It was one early night that I had to squeeze into the bus in order to get home in time. The bus was so packed that I had to stand near the ticket machine. When the bus moved, I felt that someone was touching my cro ch by accident. I slightly adjusted my position to avoid it but there it go again. When I searched, I saw this Ah Pek next to me giving me that cheeky look. I was so annoied that once I saw there is opportunity to move to the back of the bus, I quickly di it and gave him a stare. He was too slow and blocked by others. Before he could do so, I reached my destination. P.S. At that moment, I was wearing a demin jean short after swim.

07/16/98 13:14:19

Comments:

nothing beats a cold shower after a hard day's work. armed with my kopi-o, i'm now here to blow-blow-wind. hmmm, jeff certainly hit on the right note with his serious observation this instance. my humble view is that we can always attempt to separate the erson from the issue. no doubt it is quite frustrating when faced with unwanted crooze attention, nonetheless we should refrain from allowing such episodes derail us from the fundamental human value of respecting others for who they are. mit abstend keine biede lieben lah. imagine : if both croozers in the recent bus episodes had been hunky, could there be a smite chance both croozees would had ended up feeling incandescent rather than indignant ???? anyway, its well worth giving lingamism a try before on comment on the i word lah. u won't know what u missed till u do. trust me. :)

07/16/98 12:15:22

Name: Mic

Comments:

Jeff, Guess what? I also saw that movie with Tony Leung and Anita Yuen, in fact just the week I flew from Hongkong. That was nice too. But 'The Object of My Affection' deals with more. I encourage to watch it; it is nice and gives you the warm fuzzy feeling. Mic

07/16/98 10:12:10

Comments:

hmm..... it seems like 'the object of my affection' deserves a watch.... have not watched any movies for a long time.... may watch it.... mckay's review reminds me of a chinese movie starring tony leung kar fei and i think anita yuen, that movie is comica but then it also has a touchy side with tony's gradual love for anita when she is pregnant and living with him...... okay.... time for sumthing serious.... i think that any new posts will have to be careful when mentioning anything about anything racial, ok? this is a serious issue.... hmm.... any new stories..... and ak, have you tried the spa in the east? maybe you can sub it for the JB one... heh heh.... unless you want a privi card... heh heh....

07/16/98 07:19:12

Name: benny

Comments:

Hello led... just read your posting and it reminded me of one incident in a bus when i was in secondary school. It was after school and the bus can be quite crowded. i was lucky enough to get a seat and i was seated next to a pregnant lady. well.. you kno those days when your school bag was so big.. yeah? and my bag was on my laps..big enough to cover my lower body. Well after a few stops, the pregnant woman alighted and out from no where, a very old and balding INDIAN sat next to me. I was kinda pissed o f and I just looked out of the window. After a while, this old indian actually rubbed my thighs!!! I was disgusted and I turned to stare at him!! And you know what??? He showed me that kind of cheeky smile, pretending nothing has happened and continued to touch and rub my thighs. I am a very straight forward person and as I do not want to be taken advantage by him...i stood up...and walked out, brushing his legs ANGRILy and i stared at him before i pressed the bell and alighted. Hai... not that I am racist but then hor... ever since that incident..I have no good impression of INDIANS!!!!! sorlee...

07/16/98 05:21:50

Comments:

Finally someone response to my review:P HI Mic, thanx for responding. It's a nice movie isn't it?...Well, but sad to say, not many people are like George, but in anycase, there's this injustice to Gay issue which I just realize, THEY DIDN'T SHOW GEORGE RUIZING!!!!!!!!!!! HOW CAN HE BE SO PERFECT???????:PPPPPPPP

07/16/98 00:29:10

Name: Mic

Your Nationality: sgp

Comments:

Nick69, Come on, tell us where this spa in the East is? Would love to visit it one day...

07/16/98 00:28:01

Name: Mic My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Kissing, Hugging Your Fav Body Type: Slim and Muscular

Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

Hi Mckay, I saw the movie Object of My Affection on the way to San Francisco - in fact I am over here right now. It is excellent! and I cried too. Everyone should go watch it. Have fun! Mic

07/15/98 16:44:37

Name: Nick69 My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: 69

Your Fav Body Type: Asian Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

Went down to the spa in the East again yesterday afternoon as it was my day off.Pretty nice and quite with about 3 guys in the steam room.Stripped and sat in the cool jacuzzi when this guy entered the room.He wasn't exactly a hunk but a tinee winee stout ut he had a smile and face that melts hearts.Anyway, he stripped and went into the steam room and came out after about 20 minutes.Seeing his pink sweat dripped body made me really horny.Thank goodness for the strong waves in the jacuzzo or everyone would otice my erection.He continued going in and out the sauna several times and I could tell the others were admiring him.After about an hour he emerged, took a shower and sat in the jacuzzi opposite me.As there was an idiot opposite me I couldn't do anything but I so wanted to feel his standing dark nipples and caress his huge tool.Then my chance came as the other party climbed out and stepped into the gents.I glided beside him and started caressing his thigh.When he smiled I went further and rubbed him till e was hard.I was so excited I came in the jacuzzi! As we were now alone I slide in front of him and started sucking his nipples.Then he sudddenly rose from the warm waters and I found his huge lovely erect tool before me.I took it gently into my mouth and soon made him cum.Later I found out he was a fire man .We exchanged numnbers and hopefully we'll meet again.I haven't paged him yet.Hopefully the numbers not a fake!

07/15/98 13:17:05

Name: Chee Kin

Comments:

I was pretty surprised to see my name being mentioned by Krap. I hadn�t really posted much in fact I had only posted 2, if not, 3 notices. Well, true that I am a victim of my own inferiority complex (one due to my body type/size; another due to my facial omplexion which is really not good). Anyway, as I mentioned in my very last posting , which was eons ago that I had lost some weight, I did have more confidence. I feel great about it. And the fact that my facial condition is improving pretty remarkably a d the loss of 17 kg in the past 9-12 months did welcome and invite quite a number of compliments from classmates and friends. So you people out there who choose to keep quiet and faithfully follow this website, and yet are inferior, do not despair. There s absolutely no need to. Think and perceive it from another point of view, look at things from another angle and ponder if a handsome face, an athletic bod like that of Actionkid (uh, I think you are from the things you wrote, that�s the impression I got) really is that important and will you ever achieve such qualities. Bearing in mind that we are determined by our genes and the lifestyles we led during puberty (that�s the growth spurt where you can actually take control to alter the body type your genes have determine). After 21 years old, everything�s set and there isn�t much for you to change other than your fat composition and perhaps your height. Muscles can still be built on too, but not exactly onto areas you wanted them to be (esp. the abs and pec ). Be glad that you have what you are supposed to have and live contently with that. If you work and visit people who are unfortunate and disabled, you�ll see my point and sentiments exactly. As a health professional-to �be, I know and I will be working w th people who can be permanently disabled and handicapped, or young children who are born without something. All these help me in coping with myself, and I think I�m coping pretty well. I live as contently, and happily as I can be. Afterall, we only live nce, choose to live in content and satisfaction than to live in sorrow, grudges and remorse.

07/15/98 07:58:53

Comments:

well... you guys seem to have interesting first time stories....i am still unable to provide stories.... it is just diys so far..... more stories!! more!!

07/14/98 18:55:31

Comments:

K guys, ain't no long reviews, but short one. Title : Object of My Affection, Due release : 23, previews today (thur) and Friday, Theme : Platonic Friendships, Gender Studies, Femme Fatale, Profanity, Homosexuality, Motherhood. The attractive part of th film is by far, Jennifer Anniston. I agree with one of the reviewers citing the film is interesting because of Anniston and not inspite of her. She just illuminates the screen so naturally and Paul Rudd --> what can I say, he's just bloody cute...and I m already crazy about him. The film's about Nina (Anniston) and George (Rudd) who is gay; got together as best friends and live in an apartment. Nina breaks the news of her pregnancy with her boyfriend and wants George to be the father to raise him (G orge's a great teacher). That's where the turning point of their lives begin; to discover one of the most important relationships that ever blossomed in their lives. Problem arises when Nina begins to fall in love with George when he's in love with anot er guy apparently with a sugardaddy:P! Well, watch for it guys, it's humour, tears (for me though), sincerity...you never know what you get out of it. Most certainly, some of us will relate to George. It may look sketchy but Anniston and Rudd were a co vincing pair, so extraodinarily illuminating that you know they were real... "Well, I guess sex isn't such a....big deal?" -- Nina (Jennifer Anniston).

07/14/98 18:36:32

Comments:

07/14/98 18:14:29

Comments:

Hi Guys!! Thaught is time to contribute!!have been following the Bulletin !! and the story goes....... Just got up the bus from Airport, gladly seated at the 3/4 end of the bus heading towards Parkway. The bus kind of empty and quiet except for a group of Indians (SATS staff) enjoying themself with their mixture of Indian English &))&**&&*^&ok! $%%%alright!! yaping alll the way!! As the bus was moving on ECP towards the flyover to Marine Parade, out of nowhere!! this "mah mah" guy just crawl over to my seat....He was hairy and whole body curly.....yarks!! I hate it!!Sorry Guys!! I'm not racist but never like them!!I thought....shit! wats he up too? wait & see..... guess wat?he was eyeing at my fxxking tool!! I was wearing my working attire long sleeves,tailored pants. apparently it look as if it was erected real hard!!!when sitting. I knew he is trying.... I pretend nothing will happen & was looking out the window...... suddenly i felt something heavy leaning agaist my dick. it was his elbow!! shit! He pretending to be a sleep.."good try" thaught to myself....gosh!!! he started rubb ng my about to erect dick. I was trying to control..... but just couldn't.... within second my heart start pounding and my tool stand right up seraching for air to breath.... forcing its way.. streching out to the fullest.... ....he continue rubbing like no body business..as if no one there....I felt disgusted!! can't do anything!......just let it be. I thaught it would be ridiculous to scream or just can't get up cause there's no stop along ECP... let him used me!! I suppose...I felt terribily cheap....^*$^#@!%$#@&* gave him a irritating look and he stop immediately. Pretending to move his body upright as if he just woke up from his sleep. Bloody idiot!!! as the bus coming towards the fly over to M rine parade.....the idiot man lean his shoulder against mine and elbow busy rubbing on my still erected dick. Boy! am I excited looking at my own erected dick.....he rub it more vigorously this time as if there was no tomorrow!!! I was angry and yet sexci ed.....just couldn't control anymore!!!!!he continue rubbing ......I felt blood rushing ....i know i'm about to cum.........plus the the centrifugal force of the turning bus.....I felt really awful..stress...... pressure... that's where he grapped my thigh and that's where I stand up with anger, disgusted and move to the front where I have to alight the next stop. That "mah mah" odd to be short..!! he followed me but luckily my friends was there early waiting for me at the bus stop.!!! Guys beware!! Black curly hair, early 30, slim uniform white top blue pants.