Male HQ

From Bw Archives 17 : 21 Jul - 26 Jul '98

HendryTan

07/26/98 15:17:35

Name: Edmund My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Malaysian

Comments:

Hello people !!! Edmund here...You go away for a few hours and WOW there are so many stories already !!! Love you guys !!! Let's ALL say a collective CONGRATULATIONS to kicking bading on his "ON" with his boy-boy !!! I know the feeling of sheer unbelief t at things have actually worked out !!! GREAT !!! The rest of you: DON'T give up...there is someone out there for you, just believe in yourself!!! but really kicking bading, perhaps you could share your "pre-relationship" experiences ??? Better talk it out with your boy first (pssstt is he above 18????)..believe me my boy was NOT too impressed with my postings and is having this sulky "no eye see" attitude to all this....OUCH!!! that hurts!!! (Got hit by THE bolster again!!)Ha, ha, ha !!! He has of coursed arned me on the pain of severe cranial trauma that I am NOT to "tell the WHOLE world what we do in bed !!!" Owwwww !! (I really need to hide that bolster!!)Oh dear...the darling's got all sulky and "hmmmmppph-ing" me already...gotta go guys !!! Lots of af ection to you all !!!

07/26/98 15:10:11

Name: just-sex

My Email: Email Me

Your Nationality: sin

Comments:

pre-word: pardon my desciption as my command of english is my that good.

anyway, it had been a fruitful sat for me. while walking around a shopping center with a friend, i met my old lecturer. i was looking at him and he looked back. my usually dyfuncional radar was screaming. i dun believe he is PLU but i still went to the toliet. he followed and stood beside me, from the look of it, he is PLU. too bad i am with a friend so we exchange no and hope to meet him in near future. BTW though he is quite old (40+) he has this boyish look. well i have this fetish for older pple and my lecturer do add a pleasant surprise.

the night's not over yet, after my friend went back, i wen to a toliet before taking a train back. a ang mo stood besides me and smile at me. being a nice chap that wished to spread the hospitality of the singaporean ^_^ , i smiled back. to make a story sh rt, he is from france and we went back to his hotel room. he is short but quite big size. we have some kisses, hugs etc. i fxxked him but from his look, he is not enjoying it. for a man in 50s he sure had tight ass. so i ask him, should i stop? he nod and proceed to suck me till i cum. pity though he cum quite fast and he is not exactly a good sucker anyway. we exchanged contacts and say goodbye to him.

07/26/98 14:43:39

Name: Atom

Comments:

Forbidden fruits are always sweeter! I definitely agree with this statement. When I was still living in Singapore in the 1980's, gay materials like videos and magazines were such a novelty to me (I suppose they still are). Whenever a friend returned from overseas a bunch of us would rush o er to his place to view the "goods". When I first arrived in N.America to go to university in a small city with no gay bar, I had to use my gaydar to its fullest capacity to find a place that carried gay magazines. Bought my fair share of gay magazines and videos in my first year of new fou d freedom. I have since graduated and have moved to a major city with a huge gay village. I don't even recall when was the last time I bought my last gay magazine. I can now simply walk into a regular video store to rent a gay video. Guess what? I do 't even do it. When friends visit from Singapore, I would take them to stock up on gay materials. They are always so envious of the fact that I have free access to gay materials. Now that I have access to them, I have no desire for them. You go figure this out!

07/26/98 14:01:53

Name: Nick69 My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: 69

Your Fav Body Type: Asian Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

Wow! Been away for a fortnight and so many new friends and adventures!Nice to know we're not alone.Anyways, was on bus 81 again along old Tampines road on Friday night.Raining heavily and I was all alone on on the top deck when this young tanned guy came up.He smiled and though there was only the two of us he sat beside me.As the bus inched slowly towards Pasir Ris he suddenly unzipped his tight jeans and out came an enormous rod!Huge and growing and dripping precum I smiled and reached for it.He groaned nd started hugging me as I slowly took him into my mouth and sucked hungrily.We then made our way to the back seat where he slowly pulled down my shorts and gently licked my tight hole.Heaven! As I grinded my hot wet ass against his tongue he slowly stood up and thrusted his hard wet prick into me!So much cum and so hot.I then quickly turned and sucked him dry as he fondled my nipples and caressed my wet hard cock.He was so sensual and made me cum within minutes.Too bad we were nearing the interchange or I would have made him cum again.He smelled so sweet and fresh.Rainy days are cool!

07/26/98 13:47:44

Name: @lex My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: oral Your Fav Body Type: lean and mean

Your Nationality: asian

Comments:

OK guys on to the story. Last Friday night I was chatting when this guy suddenly privated me. He turned out to be a Swiss guy working here in Singapore. He confessed to me that he is bi, married with 2 kids. So far, he has only done it twice. He wanted to meet up so, we agreed to meet in East Coast Park. We bought a couple of beers and decided to have a chat by the beach. When we finished the beer, we went. When we got into his car, I asked him where we're going. He admitted he didn't have any idea. While e was driving, his other hand was insdide my shorts (he requested that I do not wear any underwear) while I was gently rubbing his hard shift stick. I didn't want to rub too hard as I don't want to distract him from his driving. Finally he said we would g to his place somewhere in Holland Road. He said it was ok coz the family was still in Switzerland on holiday. When we got to his place, we quietly entered the house as we didn't want to wake the maid up. He lead me to the Master bedroom where he opened a nice bottle of white wine. We slowly sipped the wine while touching each other. When we finished the drink, he went behind me and started hugging me ever so gently, while moving his hands all over my crotch. He slowly unzipped my shorts and gently stroked my cock. He lifted my polo tee and sarted to suck and gently bite my nipples. I was at the same time unbottoning his shorts too. Our shorts fell at the same time and we stood there gently caressing each other's cocks. He completely andressed me and I did he same. The hugging and the touching continued. Then he suggested we take a shower together. He took me to the bathroom and we stepped into the tub while he soaped my entire body. I squirted some shower foam into my palms and rubbed my hands all over his body. His 7" cock was hard all the time. I stood in front of him and he began playing with my cock. I reached behind me and stroked is cock too. Then i rubbed his cock faster and faster until I sensed he was going to shoot! He shot all over my ass cheeks. I felt those warm spurts, and it was heavenly. Then he hugged me again, our bodies fused by the cum that ejected from his rod. He reached around and resumed rubbing my cock. I whispered to him that I am cumming and his rhythm became faster. I finally coul n't hold it back and shot all over the bathtub. Wow! what a feeling...We cleaned up after that and when we were out of the bathroom, we sipped some more of the white wine. It was already 4 am and I need some shuteye, so he offered to drive me home as the ain was already falling quite hard (real "bed" weather, sigh). And how was your weekend guys? KEEP ON CROOZIN!

07/26/98 13:01:37

Name: jeff

Comments:

netjumper! you are back! and you never mail me!! neber mind.... i will mail you.... too long didn't cruise orleady..... my gaydar spoilt orleady!! today at WS, i saw a very cute guy and i wanted to cruise him.... but he walked out of the toilet and greete his Gf!! Ahh! anyway went to JP... yah, the other end of the island, and i almost knelt down to let 2 fellows suck me.... chickened out the last miniute..... twice!! well, what to say.... now i really need a man!! hmm.... so, any sexy, erotic stories, a yone? i really need to cum..... heh heh ;p

07/26/98 12:28:32

Name: kicking bading My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: kissing & sucking Your Nationality: DARNA-ian

Comments:

hi, wah lau!!! i didn't bother to check this page for the past 2 weeks as i was busy with my boy-boy! and boy, was i surprised that a lot of things happened so fast...like i can't believe this discussion about a 9-inch dick or should i say cock (dick, as they say is for the tiny one and COCK is for the BIG ONE!)it seems that some of us are still into those cock-envy thing...(pardon me but i just can't resist making a comment on this HOT issue!...i know i'm a bit late about it! anyway...yeah most probably i'll ust be an observer on the sidelines as i don't go cruising...(hello @lex, do i see some raised-eyebrows?)! and i guess i'll never have the chance for a quickie that is worthy for posting. that is because i have just made myself committed to my boy-boy. after a few months of vying for his attention...well i just can't believe it we are now ON!!!! so what else do i have to say...keep cruising and have fun but be sure to play it safe!!!

07/26/98 11:52:19

Name: Golfnut

Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Hi all, I am back!!...from a business trip/retreat/brain storming session on overcoming this recession. Anyone knows how? Missed you guys and was wondering what story to post next. I have 2 good stories/experience in mind. Since I am a real slow typis - took me 2 hours!! this morning to reply to an e-mail, I can only post one. The first is the continuation of my seduction of Joey of Brooklyn, and the second is the time I went on a golfing trip with my boss. Tell you what guys, you decide. Both wil be fairly detailed and IT will include touching the REAL thing - the man attached to "the real thing" is important too (politically correct what). Pse e-mail your preference to me or you can post it here too (BW, hope you don't mind). You can just indi ate "Joey" or "Boss". I have a huge presentation tomorrow morning and the earliest I can post my story will be monday night/tuesday morning. Please, i am not a teaser, but both stories are equally nice and I am really a slow typist. just for instance, t took me 15 minutes just to type this post, HONEST. BTW, anyone knows if I can type my stuff off-line and then post it on this board? I am quite an ignoramus regarding this kind of thing. Thanks to all, and it is nice to be back.

07/26/98 10:10:38

Name: Ken My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: Hot bods

Comments:

I'm looking for the cute guy whom I'd met two Saturdays ago (18/7/98) at Farrer Road Swimming Pool. You came in a "Speedo" singlet & running shorts & changed into a blue "BODS" swimming trunk. If you are reading this and would like to keep in touch, pls r ply.

07/26/98 08:37:48

Name: netjumper My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Anything but behind

Your Fav Body Type: Boyish Your Nationality: Malaysia

Comments:

I have been a visitor of BW for months now and always a silent observer ... this is my first posting so please do not rad on me OK? I have been all over the world, America to Europe to many Asians countries and also exotic places like Turkey, Fiji and Jamaica. But most of my adulthood I spend in US. I was there for 6 years and just recently came back to work in Singapore. In all my ex erience, I have met with guys of various nations. And I must say, a lot of Caucasians are not as well endowed, as we believed. True when flaccid, they may look bigger but when it comes to erection, the average is still around 6-7. Yes, on the average they are bigger than we Asians are and much thicker but there are not usually as hard as ours. � Hmmm I wonder why too like Randy was wondering. But to attest to Edmund's 9" on a Chinese, I have seen one as big too. Well maybe 8.5". He was my college friend w en I was in KL. Yes, I am a Malaysian. He is straight and he does not know what I did to him � hopefully he did not know. He slept over at my place one day to finish up a paper we were doing together. Since it was late he stayed over. I have the hots for his guy since the first semester but knowing he is a straight, I did not do anything. So the night was the perfect opportunity. He was asleep and wearing only his brief. You can really see the bulge he got. I got a hard on seeing him coming out of the bat room and have to casually toss my comforter over me. Anyway to make long story short, my heart was beating so fast and I waited for him to fall asleep. So when I hear his regular breathing, it must be 4 AM in the morning. I slid my hand across his crotch nd leave it there to let him get used to the sudden heat and weight. Then I slowly massage him, I felt him growing really big and I use my palm to gauge his shaft. I have a pretty big palm, over 7.5" from tip of my finger to palm. And his was over that. T en I could not resist. I slid his brief off and slowly put my hands around his shaft. His was thick and long. I slowly stoke him all the time watching his face � for any slight movement I will let go. When he did not move, I slowly took his tool into my m uth. As I move up and down, he grew bigger. Couldn't resist, I measure his monster from the tip of my fingers to my wrist. Since he did not move, and his dick was still hard, I slowly pump him again and in just a few minutes was rewarded with a thick cum hat I swallow all up � not wanting to leave any trace or evidence * wink *. The next morning he woke up and took a shower and we went down to college. If he was awake when I was having my fun he did not mentioned anything about it � even till today. I measure the tip of my fingers to my wrist where I estimated the base of his sha t ended � 8.5" Give and take 0.5" .. so I believe Edmund's 9" lover.

07/26/98 08:30:33

Name: @lex My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: oral

Your Fav Body Type: lean and mean Your Nationality: asian

Comments:

Well radical conservative, I am from Manila but currently based in the Lion City. Hi guys! Missing those juicy stories. I promise a posting next time. KEEP ON CROOZIN!

07/26/98 07:34:42

Name: radical conservative

Comments:

correction the guy's name must be EDMUND instead of eduard sorry edmund, typographical error

07/26/98 07:19:41

Name: radical conservative My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: chinoy

Comments:

hi brothers just drop in to let you know that i enjoy reading this page like most of you i'm chinese did get quite sometime for me to post some thing in here coz i'm not a cruizer i'm the commitment type in search of permanent relationship (too idealistic ) i guess not ahboi have cc while eduard got his boy-boy you guys are just lucky acetionkid your stories make me hard and before i forget i missed the posting of golf nut "touch hair" remember? @lex you must be from manila right? - radical conservative 07/26/98 ps watched(hua)mulan last night walt disney version send laughing all the way home

07/26/98 06:28:26

Name: Ken My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: Good bods

Comments:

Hi, I'm looking for this real cute guy whom I'd met two Saturdays ago (18/7/98) at Farrer Rd Swimming Pool. You came to the pool wearing a "Speedo" singlet and a sexy running short and changed into a blue "BODS" swimming trunk. If you are the guy I'd met nd would like to keep in touch, do email me.

07/26/98 05:59:44

Name: blue_blue

My URL: Visit Me

Comments:

ya lor, i am also looking for those gay vcd.. can anyone help me with that,,,??

07/25/98 22:56:45

Name: randy

Comments:

Hmmmmmm..seems like I have missed the action. From what I can make out, I think A-Goz. is way out of line to provoke such huge anger out of fed-up. Cool it, man!! Well, not bothered with such ignorant small-minded thang, A-Goz that is. I was only gone for a few days, busy and all, and I have a whole page to read!! Edmund is more like a regular now and seems like Actionkid is drama drama yet again. Everything's back to normal. Great!! Talk about cock size, well I have had ang mohs more than my own race(Asia s), and I must say ang mohs definitely have bigger cocks than us but then experiences(lots of it for me to place an analytical observation, believe me!!) tell me that it's how you use it that matters, not the sheer size of it, that counts. Atom is right!! Half of the ang mohs I encountered are not that good with their tools though I must say some of them DO know how to maximise it. That being said some ang mohs do have smaller dicks than us. I have encountered one Taiwanese who has the biggest dick I have ever seen among the Asians(not a lot though).His is about eight inches, cut and is really chunky, thick and heavy...oh and very hard too. Pheww...had a field day with him!! Also, ang mohs can't really have a proper erection going for long and out of 10 I an say maybe only three or four are as hard as Asians when erect. Don't know why, maybe done too much when they are young until they have surpassed their peak or stressed out from work. Oh friends, this is just my view. I draw the conclusion from the many encounters I had and I hope I'm not sterotyping anybody or lead anyone to believe so. Maybe that'll change as I meet many more men!! I have had my share of fun and I like to share it with you all. I started out quite young, out in the wilderness that is, 7 yrs old in London and was really wild for five years until I graduated in '97. In all the years there, I realise we are all the same underneath the skin colour, we can be kind, nice, shrewd, bitchy or whatever irregardless of colours. That to me matters more than whatever is infront of your eyes, or mouth whichever comes first. Am I way off line? Ok then time off for me. I'll share an encounter I had last Friday when I went to Malacca about a hunk on my next posting. Take care everyone!!

07/25/98 16:46:54

Name: Jimmy

Comments:

Hi, Anybody know where to get gay video tape in singpaore. I want to buy. If you know, please e-mail to let me know. Tks for your help.

07/25/98 15:48:53

Name: actionkid My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: lotsa foreplay!! Your Fav Body Type: lean and mean.. but anything awso can..;P

Your Nationality: Singaporean!!

Comments:

wahliao, edmund! You sound like you've just won the academy award or sumthing! Anyway, I've just came back from the movies.. caught that Object of my Affection with my gf.. And well.. I have to say it is one of the most accurate and fairest representation of our gay community that I've seen Hollywood produce. Yep.. it was a good movie, though Jennifer Anniston was the one who really held up the movie, together with that adorably cute sexy doe-eyed and good looking Paul Rudd chap. Wah.. my gf cried buckets oz she could sorta understand everything that was going on there.. For myself, well.. it did get me ultra depressed and melancholic all over again. But, well.. we live to make sense of our lives. Anyway, fortunately i'm one of those people who knows how t appreciate what i've got in my hand and to cherish it. I may not be perfect.. but then again, WHO IS???!! Cruising is just a convenience, shouldn't be an addiction, and should not be a necessity. Sex is in abundance, plentiful and generally a wonderful t ing to have. But love is the elusive one.... Tonight, as always, I'm glad that i've got someone by my bed and in my head as well... :)

07/25/98 14:55:59

Comments:

I have read a few messages regarding BB site going out of context ie not about sexual encounters anymore. I would think that this should be a site for everyone to express thier views be it about encounters, general health, movies, places to cruise etc. ingapore being such a homo phobic nation with hardly any information in the press pertaining to our sexual orientation should have a site like this to let others know about gay events that are happening in Singapore and around the world. I don't want to hink that we are so narrow minded that all we care about is about sex and jerking off. Sites like this is important to gays who are coming out of the closet and others who does not have the opportunity to travel the world. On the topic about cock size, I do agree that it does not matter as long as the person knows how to use it!

07/25/98 11:31:55

Name: Thomas

Comments:

I agreed with one of the guy in the recent posting. ANit-GOdzilla should shut his mouth up!!! Lets go back to the objective of this page and load tons of cum stories and experiences and cruising tips. I hardly contribute to this page but having read mo t of them during the last one to two weeks, its getting boring! Too much politcal issues, general topics, side tracking to issues not relating to the main objectives of this page. Cum of guys, lets do it right! Actioon kids and ahboi as well as edmun , jeff etc have been doing a fantastic job.

07/25/98 10:28:11

Comments:

i am really getting too 'old' for this page.... everytime i logged in, i would have to read mountains of postings.... thank you guys..... edmund..... you are really a one lucky slut.... but i think that if they can't fxxk you... then too bad, you know, y u don't have to feel sorriee for them.... unless they are your very much loved ones.... then, i may also not feel sorry.... (personal opinion) ....BTW, dear fed-up.... i have no chance to read anti-godz's posting but i still think that you could have tone yours down too.... please?? me read orleady dick shrink immediately!! heh heh....;p well.... i was at shool today and i realised that one of my classmates was a commando.... hmm... he IS very cute..... he looks soooo cute that i would love to kiss him ri ht in the face and wait for him to ask for more.... heh heh.. but i had seen his bod b4... not very impressive leh.... anyway.... more stories!! flood this page!! enjoy yourselves!!

07/25/98 07:15:55

Comments:

07/25/98 05:16:22

Comments:

WOW!!!!! so much happened while I was sleeping cuddling my boyboy's bolster! I. I. I...feel so much Luuuurrrrvve in this room.....I thank my friends, my family, my teachers, my mentors...those who were there.....all of you...I LUUURVEEE You sob, sob....I .I...i can't go on...I'm choked with emotion.....ooohhh ooohhh.

07/25/98 00:41:59

Name: adam-wong-ah-ma Your Fav Sextivity: laughing

Your Fav Body Type: big cock, small brain Your Nationality: Malaysian

Comments:

HAHAHAHAHAHA.....{laughing until stomach quite painful}...hahaha...ahboy, u very good one leh, give me new name. i like so i use, ok. don't sue me hor. ....oi actionkid, queen mother is the mother of a slutty trampy homo - not the other old hag lah kennar not? something like the god-mother of the above trampy homo is call the fairy godmother lah...ming pai ma? WAH LEOW, i thot big cock discussion finished already leh? some more have ah? oi, gozilla, if edmund give u evidence, u show all of us o ? and fed-up, i scare of you, i just want to say hello only lah. don't scold me hor. and german ang moh, i believe you lah....so soree. and edmund, i believe u too. u are such a sweet slut. hope your mother is not reading this or else she would want back the name ahboi give me.......just joking and tokking cock lah......hahaha...u people make me bery happy today....... :)

07/25/98 00:03:01

Name: actionkid

Comments:

Boys boys boys.. Live and let live, can or not? As Richard Fish might say.. BYGONES!!! Anti-Godz.. Edmund was just relating an incident that happened in his life. And it WAS a good story that we can all learn from.. You needn't believe nor accept everythi g, but please let's just acknowledge the essence of the story and let's not get hostile about it, k? And fed-up.. relaklah brahder! I know that you're frustrated but dun until like dat lah! Breathe in breathe out and SMILE!!.. :) Be happy.. that's what we re anyways.. :) ))) Hmm.. well.. how about this... if I DO encounter a Chinko with a 9" dick, I'll try and weasel my way and snap a pic and send it to you, Godz.. okay? Actually, I might find one in my Asian Stud pix collection in my C-drive... Hehehe..;P< >

07/24/98 22:21:23

Name: Ob My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: http://www.thedpgpage.com/Free_Volumes/Vol.../fundoshi30.jpg

Your Fav Body Type: http://www.thedpgpage.com/Free_Volumes/Vol.../fundoshi29.jpg Your Nationality: Sing

Comments:

Ahboi, Nihongo ga dekiru? this page yue lai yue hao.

07/24/98 21:04:09

Name: fed-up

Your Nationality: Malaysian

Comments:

Anti-gozilla, why r u so fxxking long-winded. edmund say 9 inches then 9 inches lah. u stupid or what? and who died and make u king of this bulletin board? what the mother-fxxking right do u have to "cross-examine" edmund? Jesus Christ!! tell you what you piece of shit, why don't you get off your "hi-falutin" tower and re-read your last post again. it was the bitchiest piece i have read here. and what fxxking right do u have to ask for documentary evidence when u dared not even include your e-mail in your post? do us all a damn favour and go fxxk yourself. u prolly can't cause u got a teenie weenie little dick. better still, why don't u give us some of your so-called "pictorial documentation" of your little toothpick.....hahahaha. you are such a fuc ing loser, i really pity you.

07/24/98 19:59:16

Name: Anti-Godzilla

Comments:

***** Posting deleted for bitchy and poisonous atttitude; if Anti-Godzilla intended it to be a joke, then it's unimaginative and it's gotten stale. *****

07/24/98 17:49:42

Comments:

Haben Sie ein lange schlafen?? Das ist wunderbar !Ha, ha, ha !!! I really have never had so much fun in such a long time...PLEASE Danyon, PLEASE SAVE us from this !!! Ha, ha, ha, Haben Sie ein Bratwurst schlafen??? Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha !!!! BTW Jeff, edmond is find with me...it doesn't really matter at all..!!! he, he, he...Okay: STORY TIME!!! I'll leave off that "morning after" thing as the ending was prematurely revealed but never mind there are more...I have been on this rollercoaster of life for quite so e time..seen many things, mostly those I don't want...but yeah, I'm lucky to have my boyboy. He's great. Not with me tonight though...Okay , okay: I had just started working when this happened. I used to swim at a particular public pool in KL like VERY of en...immediately after work, there I was..queueing to go in hungry for cock...appropriately (un)dressed in skimpy shorts, white round collar tshirt, white socks and crosstrainers (they were fashionable then!!!)all topped with a back pack carrying my XXS b ack tanga swim trunks (Now...if you would have noticed, I have this "thing" about tanga briefs and dark colours he, he, he....)Well, while in the queue, I was being cruised by this rather hunky guy...he had earlier arrived in this really MAN motorcycle, f ll face helmet (It was legal THEN) and oh so MAN body (okay...to make things ABSOLUTELY clear and to satisfy the reality police..he wasn't all that good looking...okay? okay?? cock not so big also but oh my goodness the things he did....we are ahead of ou selves here...)Where was I already ah?? Oh yes, being cruised in the queue...of course for a prima donna like me..( There!!! I've ADMITTED it!!!) I don't respond so soon, I need to do the "market survey" first...that happens ONLY after I have swum round t e pool at least TWICE and checked out the locker rooms at least once...So naturally, I turned my petulant head away and started doing the market research...SOMEHOW, my mind was somewhat preoccupied that day...couldn't do a proper survey 'cause my mind had his BODY in it...there I was happily slutting away in the water, you know, floating at the side, closing the eyes....practicing underwater bubble blowing...trying, but not too hard, to hide the physical manifestation of my hunger...when I felt a fingernai trace the bulge of my cock from balls to head...oooooohhhhhhh it was fantastic!!! I didn't know who...but in my feigned "shock" I opened my eyes and whatdoyouknow....the MAN..He said "sorry" but I smiled only to be rewarded with a hand closing on my hard cock making me gasp!!! Luckily there were no lifeguards there yet...(as they were having this mega briefing at the side of the pool)..he asked me whether I had a "place" .... as usual...I was on automatic remote control..."Yes, yes, YES..." But I needed t swim around to get the BLOODY thing down!! Took quite some time...cut...edit...fastforward..we were in my room...he asked me to sit down on my bed. He did a slow number....stared at me and slowly unbuttoned his shirt....not a perfect body, but will do... lowly unbuttoned his jeans...rubbed his cock through his white briefs....they were soaked with precum...he just stood there moaning and rubbing his (Not all that big, but really nicely shaped and manly)cock.I stood up to go help him ..he pushed me back on to the bed..he wanted me to WATCH!! He dropped his pants, kicked them away and walked to the bed....started kissing me...all over my face and neck, licking and sucking my ears...pushed my hands away when I wanted to touch his cock...he took my shirt off a d started to lick and suck my tits...he bit them and licked them until I wanted to scream ...he yanked off my shorts...and started to lick me from my face down to my ass...down to my feet..and then he HOMED in onto my balls...one ball at a time....sucked, licked and explored...his fingers probing my asshole...and then he did what was NEVER done to me before...he licked my asshole until I was squirming like a mad eel lost on hot sand...his tongue probing my ass trying to get in...I was in that wierd emotion l land of "How can he DO that ...it's disgusting!!! and Ohhhhh Ohhhhh this is HEAVEN please don't stop!!! He turned me over to lick my asshole somemore and then tried to mount me...(I need to explain something here....I am still a virgin there, even with hat horrible guy on campus, I could NEVER get it in...it is my BIGGEST problem...I've tried EVERYTHING including training with a bloody carrot .... I can't seem to be able to "accept" a man inside me no matter how HARD I try...maybe that's why that guy du ped me...I'm quite ashamed about this really..."fxxking me" just means fxxking me between my ass cheeks) He couldn't get in ... I was feeling guilty and asked him to lie down..I wanted to suck him...his cock, his cock....throbbing, throbbing....I licked t at lovely slit and received a pearl...I licked around the tip and under the glands.....down the shaft, tracing that line....down, down to those balls....and took one into my mouth....I sucked everso gently....I let go and did the other ball..my fingernail were trailing and stroking his inner thighs....up and down, up and down...my tongue found that line again and I traced it up..flickering, flickering...up and around, up and around until I reached the glands, under the foreskin when he THRUST up his hips nd I took his cock into my mouth and SUCKED the BLOODY skin off him he SHOT a TON into my mouth and kept RAMMING his rod into my face...(It was at this point that, in retrospect, I was glad that his cock was not THAT big...) He rammed so hard and pulled o t that he missed my mouth and hit the side of my face sending the third spurt of come clear onto the bed, but I grabbed his cock to receive a splurt smack onto my face and nose...it was warm, smooth....and smelled so male.....I was shaking with anticipati n .... got up to rinse my mouth out and came back....he caught me from behind the door...slammed me on to the bed face forward and dived into my asshole with his tongue again!!! "I'm goind to CUMMMMMMMMM!!!!!" He flipped me over and my cock was encased in this warm, wet, slippery mouth with a flickering tongue in to which I SHOT like a bullet sending currents through my body as he pumped my cock with that mouth of his...I lost count of the spurts as I was totally lost in it .... I calmed down and he covere me with a blanket and I squirmed in the pleasure of it and just slept... Now, how's THAT for a story? It's a true one. Lots of love to you all !!! Edmund

07/24/98 17:04:06

Name: BigBear

Comments:

Hi guys. Can anyone tell me what's the action like in JB, is scene and cruz any diff from SG?

07/24/98 15:26:02

Name: ahboi

Comments:

a=hey=hey, the only deutsch i know is "ich mut mit dir schlafen"; dunno got use or not ? ja, hoga no mono wa arimasuka ? zen zen no cocku wa otango ga mo warui desu ne... do desuka ? and chrys, chrys wherefore art thou ? i miz yr wow wow de wow wow leh... ) yo actionkid, how cum not out to paint the town pinko yet ? tgif leh. talking about friday, it was a good friday (a.noon) indeed. after lunchie, went ober to rc and boy, wassit happening or what. lotsa croozer and croozee playing the pre-mating game. e e here eye there; a field day if u were ms conjunctivitis. after a quick recce, i promptly latched my gaydar onto this tubby who was looking kinda forlorn-ly available (er,,,vulnerable?) and was about to pounce on him when a formidable matron appeared out of nowhere to claim him! i did a 180 aboutturn and chabot from the scene. what a boo-boo. :( if go on like this hor, see-beh-siong one.

07/24/98 14:13:56

Comments:

Gutten tag Herr Danyon !!! Ich bin Edmund. Ich aus Malaysia. Mien Deutch is nich gut. Ich lernen deutch fur nur zwei yahrer in die universitat. Ich glauben du bist aus Deutchland!! "email" ich bitte?? Oh dear, I better stop all that German, I know it is r ally BAD but I wouldn't want "people" to doubt that I am Malaysian. Funny huh? One bothers to learn another language and manner of speaking to be accepted but one is spammed for learning the language too well...strange...All I know is Danyon, I believe yo , not that anyone actually NEEDS confirmation of that...but I think that this Board is for ALL types of people and people WITHOUT an attitude.. I really hope recent events will not prevent the more shy readers from contributing stories....Please enough wi h the self appointed censorship !!! Let the stories ROLL ON IN !!! Lots of affection to ALL you guys!! Edmund

07/24/98 14:02:02

Comments:

hmm..... i seem to keep spelling edmund as edmond.... sorriee....

07/24/98 14:00:35

Comments:

hello people.... time for me to talk cock... hee....;p..... i think there ARE chinese with big dongs.... i have seen 1 at delta ..... think his is about 7-8 inches..... he wanted to fxxk me but no no!! i was a virgin and (actually still pretty much is!!) nd his is really very big!! so, edmond.... i believe you... anyway, you are really fortunate to have a boy boy by your side..... *huh*.... how i envy you.... more stories, please!!

07/24/98 13:48:49

Comments:

Oooh.. interesting turn in events! I have to say, Edmund, that was an extremely fine twist! I'm sorry that your fairy tale had to turn out into a tragedy.. But look on the bright side, who's by your side now? *actionkid winks at Edmund's boyboy..;P* I thi k certain things happen for a bigger reason..;P I have to agree that there ARE Chinese dudes with big dicks.. coz I have personally experienced one with an 8" dick.. and well.. it WAS a thrill, but the sex was not exactly as steamulating as the ones I've ad with its more down-to-earth counterparts.. ie, the 5 to 6 inchers.. I had to like be conscious and make sure I dun embarrass myself by choking on it..;P Hmm.. when I DO think seriously about it... size does not matter to me at all... I'm a foreplay fre k.. as long as my partner knows how to get me up, I'm ALL his..;P It all depends on the individual.. But I admit, sometimes too small a dick awso quite awkward... But it all depends.. AIYaaaaH.. enuff about all this tok cock about sizes!!! I'm gonna have ightmares of gargantuan fxxking dicks cumming at my tight virgin bubble butted asshole tonite if we keep this up!!! Eeeeeeks!

07/24/98 12:55:39

Comments:

alamak adam-wong-ah-ma, small (cock) story also story what. its not the size (really, i swear !) but the plot of the story that counts mah. hmmmm, how cum i neber got lucky at kota raya one ? and ag, u notti lah. so brutal one. fantasy feeds desire mah. d n tell me u neber fantasise one meh ? one can only hope fiction repeat oft enuf becomes fact mah. :) seriously i do agree with u 100% in that the person presides over the cock. but then again, from head to head, i find it more fun to work my way upwards. pward mobile mah. hahahhah.

07/24/98 12:40:23

Comments:

Oh dear, oh dear... and out and out ATTACK on my integrity !!! How am I to survive this??? This is terrible, terrrible....an accusation that I have made up the story!!! I feel so hurt...BECAUSE for your information, it WAS a 9 inch cock as I measured it.. I really don't care if you believe or not because .... if you would have let me finish the story...you will then know that there ARE people, chinese, who have such huge things and because they are such a rarity as is proven...they (those chinese who are H GE) are such conceited bastards. The guy who I told you about ? Well, after fxxking me like crazy for a few months got me to personally TUTOR him for the exams, which he promptly passed with flying colours afterwhich I was PROMPTLY dropped like a hot pot to with a contempteous "Your butt hole just couldn't wasn't wide enough for me!! I need better accomodation." Believe me antigodzilla, how I WISH I was making up the story as it took me more than a year of my life to recover from being used like stupid as hole. That was all I was to him a stupid asshole. I spent the year after being dumped doing stupid things like hiding outside his apartment building just to see him in shorts! I was THAT desperate. So you see antigodzilla, I really, really wish the whole thing was made up. Thanks for helping me remember these terrible things so soon...But on the upshot, there ARE such big cocks around, but the people attached to them can be real BASTARDS. I hope none of you guys ever have to go through what I went throu h. It's not worth it. Lots of affection to all of you! Edmund

07/24/98 12:11:41

Comments:

Wah.. I didn't know the Queen mother also read this page!!..;P And why am I seeing so many cocks!! Sheesh.. must be a hangover..;P

07/24/98 11:19:14

Name: Threshold My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: oral Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

Uhm sorry for this off topic post but I was wondering if there were any nice doctors/lawyers out there who would notarize something fer me no strings attached. Sorry for the time. thanx

07/24/98 11:13:17

Name: Danyon My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: real German ang moh

Comments:

Hey, Adam-lah... :) Ich bin wirklich aus Deutschland (=Germany)...U can believe me...huh !...the few local jargons are only in my postings coz I got singaporized by my buddies...I don't bullshit here:) :) ..How can I prove ??? ;-) ... cannot squeeze my white ang-moh tool thru the ISP-server-cables to prove it to U....too big-lah...never mind, be good ! Have fun ! :)

07/24/98 08:57:58

Name: adam Your Fav Sextivity: talk cock

Comments:

hey ahboi, i got no story to tell leh. I only cruise at Kota Raya and the Chinese men there all got small or average size cock. i don't know about other race because not my cup of tea. antigozilla, you damn bodoh. I suan people you also don't know meh of course dont't have 9 inches chinese cock lah! i play so many years, i think i see one time only one 6 inches cock. on a skinny tall chiense man. if there is chinese cock 7 inches, i will pay money to see. if got 8 inches, i pay even more money. i have 9 INCHES, i will sell my house to see. 9 inches chinese cock? u think maybe edmund talking about donkey kong? and also the ang moh from germany. oi! if you really ang moh from germany, i am the queen mother. this bulletin board damn funny one, ev ryone talk cock, i also talk cock lor. one more thing godzilla, if the man attached to the cock is more important than the cock, then why everyone here want to play or suck with the cock? imagine the man you like have a pussy instead, then will you stil play with him? he more important what - you say one leh.....anyway u don't get angry, ok. i also talk cock only lah :)

07/24/98 07:44:16

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Ang moh from Germany

Comments:

Aiyohhhh...hiya again from far away Germany! Thanx a lot Atom and ak for the words about stereotypes etc. Can only support your remarks about �using others for one�s own pleasures�. Ang mohs in your part of the world (expats or tourists) unfortunately cau ed serious damage to �our� (sei gweilo�s) reputation amongst you local guyz because many ang mohs had acted selfish, ignorant or showed this patronizing attitude which I personally hate so much. But �times...they are a-changing�..(another Dylan song like �BW�...huh !). We all know, world is not only painted in black�n white. From the posts I saw , yr encounters with potatoes have beeen quite enjoyable. Ang mohs hopefully learned the lesson eventu lly. That�s it, I guess, about this topic... Right on, I hope I�ll be able �to contribute�on the field of �inter-cultural exchange� again next time I�m around (or was it called MUTUAL-FUN (?)..hehee..;-)...). I for myself, am very grateful about the fact that I found real great friends in S�pore & M sia.....enuff thoughtful words here...keep it it cumming, boyz ! Take care ! (((...hugs...)))

07/24/98 07:12:51

Name: Anti-Godzilla My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: holding hands and holding .... Your Fav Body Type: slim, trim

Your Nationality: malaysian

Comments:

actionkid, as usual u have a sensible and enlightened view of things. The guy the dick is attached is so much more important than the dick itself. A well-proportioned (but not monstrous) dick is an added bonus but NO BIG DEAL (Pun intended!). ahboi and ad m, when a part of a story is doubtful, it calls the whole story into doubt. And a believable story is more enjoyable than a something that is obviously fantasy. And ahboi, in case u are wondering, i dun have anything i am ashamed of. :) Has anyone actually seen a real Chinese guy (not mixed) with a 9 inch dick? Such a guy would probably be a freak of nature, perhaps the result of radiation from Chinese nuclear tests in the Gobi desert?

07/24/98 00:38:24

Comments:

One more thing.. yeah.. Atom, I dun like all those prejudices and stereotypes either. But dun you think this BB shows proof enuff that we're NOT the submissive blahblahblah types? One of the reasons I've always avoided ang mohs is becoz of this fact. I wo ldn't want them to overpower me with the assumption that i'm enjoying it. Nope.. that's not me. Fortunately, though, the ang mohs here seemed to have changed their attitudes slowly and its great that they're getting more flexible..;P In sex.. we're all th same, and it is a performance whereby the best actor wins..;P But always remember that we can always reject.. never let anyone, potatoes, rice, whatever, take you for granted and 'use' you for only their own pleasures.. We have our dignity and that's som thing worth defending....

07/24/98 00:28:45

Comments:

thanx, Atom.. for those sobering thoughts.. I have to admit, you shook me there quite a bit, wat with last nite's rah-rah session..;P. It is sometimes quite difficult for us to tell if a guy is safe or not, and I have to admit, I lax sometimes as well.. W h.. how to think of sooo many things when you're in the throes of 'passion'? But I agree with you.. we have to take care of ourselves and lay some ground rules.. For myself, I never fxxk without the rubber. I never let anyone enter me. I'd never let a guy cum into my mouth (only a coupla times.. I sorta lost it.. but even then, I didn't swallow it and only tasted just a little bit..). And I'd always gargle with listerine or such after a session..;P I've already taken my Hep A & B jabs sometime back, and my last HIV screening was about a year ago... In so far, I am fine. It is not the best solution, but we can't say we haven't tried, yah? Anyway, just a proposal, if any of you out there is thinking of going for an anon HIV screening.. tell me lah. We can go o the AFA one together.. I can arrange with my friend... As for this thing with size.. I dun give a shit! I like em all sizes! They appeal to me in different ways! Though, of course, the person that it is attached to matters more, lah. Wahliao... the guy had last night was only around 5half" to 6".. but it was sooo thick! like popiah one! Nearly 2" in dia! Wah... I'll prolly diecockstand if he insist on fxxking me! (Hmm.. I sure hope he's not reading this BB.. :P ) I've also had this twinky 20yo ah beng st d over at Ryu... he was cute, and I know he 'wanted' me as well. But well.. he acted shy and in the end, I had to play the carrot with him and led him to the dark rooms.. And it was then that I discovered he had a pretty small dick. And it was obvious tha he felt self-conscious about it. Who wouldn't.. wat with all this tok about sizes..;P It was around 2-3". But, well.. I tried to make him relaxed, and he was such a sweet kid too. He was a great sex partner, and after a while, I forgot completely about t e size and just carried on. Dun you think it can also be great to suck a small dick? At least we have the space to play around with our tongue around it, we needn't choke, we can easily suck and lick his balls, etc..;P BTW, for the record, mine ain't that big either.. but I dun care!! It serves its function well, and I;ve never had any complaints.. ;) )) Hahahah... croooze on babes!!!!!!

07/24/98 00:00:36

Comments:

hahahah, want to die ah. of cos' size matter lah. aiyah ag, prolly your mental block with 6-er and above lies in your self-diagnosed "limited observation"; so, izzit hint-hint of humility or purely had not croozed enuf ? and hey adam my man, fantasy-ly ag ee with u leh. so aside from 'suan' got story to tell or not ?

07/23/98 23:49:36

Comments:

I have been following this site for the last couple of months. Being a Singaporean living in N. America for over 10 years, I am pleasantly surprise by the openess and availability of gay activities in Singapore. Just a word of caution, please be very c reful, AIDs is still out there. Also be warned that Hep A can be transmitted by rimming. I would suggest for all sexually active gays to have Hep A and B shots. It is better to be safe than be sorry for the rest of your life. Used to be a racial majority in Singapore but now I have became a minority in N. America. I have been fortunate as I have not faced with any discrimination at any level. However, I have been sterotype a number of times eg all foreign students are rich, hinese are good at Math and we all know kung fu (huh??). A GAM is passive, submissive, smooth with little or no body hair (I don't think so!!). I guess what I am trying to drive at is that typecasting and discrimination will always be around. It is up t us to educate the ignorant. Take care

07/23/98 22:19:40

Name: Adam Your Fav Sextivity: reading the fantasies in BW

Comments:

Aiyoh, anti-godzilla, u so bad one. don't spoil my fantasy leh. 8 inches from mckay, 9 inches from edmund, wah, even got german ang moh writing in perfect singlish!! 8, 9 inches more shiok to read what. if 8 or 9 cm then story different right? maybe t ey afraid people think they so fxxk-up, can catch only 8, 9 cm....just joking. maybe it is shorter but they got no ruler to measure lah....hehehe, maybe they like me, they measure with imagination - like german ang moh...hehehe.

07/23/98 19:40:36

Name: Anti-Godzilla My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: cuddling! Your Fav Body Type: slim, trim

Comments:

Dear Edmund, so how much of your story is made up? The 9 inch part seems to be stretching things a bit. (Pun intended!) You are in Malaysia and the guy was Chinese, right? My objective though limited observations indicate that you are lucky if your partne has 6 inches. Most times it is less. Sometimes a lot less. Personally, for me size does not matter and would find a 9 inch monster more than I can chew.

07/23/98 16:46:52

Comments:

Oh boi!! I've just had one major sexy session and have to spill the beans here!! Yeppers.. I called up that chap again! The ang moh with the blonde hair!!..;P~~ I've never had this thing for potatoes.. personally prefer rice any time. But, well.. maybe I' just a little lazy to cruise and figured since I've got his number.. why not? Also, he's real cute and sexy in his own way.. ;) And so it was... I called his number while I was on the train home.. I didn't expect him to be in and as the phone rang, I was ike just enjoying the thrill of actually dialing the number. And then he answered... and my heart stopped. Aaargh! Dammit.. what am I gonna say??! I still feel awkward about making the first move in calling someone, which is why I personally prefer the gu to call me instead.. I CAN'T stand rejection!! But it was too late... He recognised my voice! I gave a weak stuttering laugh and asked if he's free to join me for dinner (wat else could I say??!). And well.. he told me that he already had his.. Aaaargh! thought... FINE! He's gonna ditch me!! Dammit.. a rejection cumming at me! But then, he paused... and then said in a rather cheeky tone that he'd love to have dessert..;P Hehehe.. I asked if he'd like local dessert or one of them cafe sort.. and he said, DEFINITELY local. Hmmmm.. I was like wrecking my brains trying to think of a place... until he suggested his own apartment. Yummeeeeee!! I know I sound cheap.. but well.. when you're on the phone, and trying hard not to be embarrassed, such things cum nat rally. He gave me his address.. (which, incidentally, ain't too far away from where I'm at..) and by 8pm.. I was knocking on his door. He was dressed in a tank top and looking sooo localised.. except for his platinum blonde hair and bright green eyes (sig !!) He invited me in and told me that his housemate was off on a business trip, leaving him alone in the house.. Aaaah... I see.. no wonder he's been so horny the past coupla days..;P I'm not complaining, man! And, well.. being the shy guy.. I sat quietly on his sofa while he took me a glass of water.. and well.. it was strange.. I didn't even get to taste the water.. coz he was suddenly all over me! He pressed his bod against mine and started kissing me and groping me and making a huge mess of my crisp sh rt! Was he horny or waaaat???! His dick was bursting from his Nike shorts... We didn't waste any time.. with his tongue still ravaging my body, he took my hands and led me to his room. And we fumbled with all our clothing and was nekked within three count ! Gosh! He's rough, man! But I was enjoying every bit! It was one of those things where I just do not have to think.. everything happened so fast and I was completely overwhelmed with lust..;P He tore a button off my Cardin shirt.. but what the heck! It'd pop anyways! We sorta wrestled a bit on the bed.. fortunately, he wasn't very big... for an ang moh.. just a bit taller than I am, but with a bit more bulk. But he was a great kisser and my body was asking for more. And I lurrrve staring into his eyes! We rolled on the bed, changed roles and were blowing one another as though there wasn't a tomorrow. And after quite a while, he seemed to be trying to fxxk my ass. But his dick was totally fat, and my virgin ass was still ultra tight! No way, hozaaaay! I gen ly pushed him away and told him to stop. He was nice, and understood (thank GAWD!!). Instead, he blew me further.. sucked me and toyed with my cockhead till I nearly wanted to piss..;P We were at it for nearly an hour. and all this while, we didn;t even t lk.. just merely moans and the occasional horny jargons.. AS I laid there.. he went onto me, stuck his dick into my mouth and later went forward, asking me to rim his ass.. and wat a soft ass it was.. defintely NOT virgin! Hahaha.. well... he knew what I as thinking! and he reached out for a rubber and some lubricant.. which incidentally, had a totally HOT stinging sensation!! Wooowwweeeeee!! It was ultra erotic and I could've cummed easily if he had rubbed it further! But.. naaah... I need to fxxk him!!! And I did..;P Initially, he sat on me.. and tried to take control, but well.. it was awkward and I started to change the position... before I knew it.. I was dog-fxxking him..;P Waah.. the strength of it all!! He was jacking himself too.. and seemed to be cumming. So was I! Well... he shot a huge load and just as he was shooting his finals spurts.. I came.. and he pressed my ass tightly against his!! And I was convulsing! Ooooh.. it was HOT in there!! I fell totally flat thereafter!! And as I dragged the r bber out, I could see that I came a lot..;P We both laid there... tired out. He gave me a hug and gently kissed my ears.. Ooooh.. It was a good 20 minutes later that I got up and went to the shower.. while he started cleaning up the mess. My head was spin ing and I needed the cool shower.. ;) When I finally got out of the shower.. I could see my friend trying to put a thread into a needle. Hahahah.. man, was I touched! He wanted to sew back my shirt button!! Anyway, since I had an extra T-shirt anyways, I t ld him to forget it.. and we talked for a while. And it was nice. I found out that he is extremely closeted too.. coz of his job and has no plans of turning gay..;P And he's only been here for a coupla years and is actually loving it. :) and he's 34! Shee h.. and i thought he was 20sumthing! Well well well... I love it!! I've always loved my men to be at that mature thirtysumthing age anyways (yep, Chrys.. guys like you turn me on LOTS!!!) sigh... I'm still seeing stars right now.. It's almost 1am now and 've just reached home about half hour ago after having a lil supper under his block.... Man.... wat an experience!! But that was it... I guess the next time will HAVE to be him calling moi! Meanwhile, I'll be crossing my fingers..;P Whew... I need a cold hower now!!! keep crooozing boizzzzzzz!!

07/23/98 16:27:49

Comments:

alamak chrys, u be the death of me one day. was reading your rainy day encounter and holding my breath when i reached the part where u whipped.... ser-car-lee, the thing was a payong and not schlong, what an anti-climax. want to die ah, hahahha, always gi e me heart attack with yr cliffhanger. and dun go on opening my memory bank lah, post sumthin' to open my fly mah..... :) cheap thrill jiew cheap thrill lor, better than no thrill what. aiyah, since already at this point, might as well add that my most unf rgettable "lost moment" was one summer many years ago had a missed opportunity with a nihonjin in narita where i laid (transit kind lah) over, enroute to frisco. that bloke was a wet dream come true for me and we came close to think about doing 'it' but a as.... *sniff*.. a couple of years on, i saw this singer hosokawa takahashi on tv and it struck me how they looked uncannily alike. but there was no way to know whether they are the same person. and this 'neber know' had been nagging me since, like a f..k ng prick under the fingernail. thence on, i'm stuck on hosokawa-san's songs and trivia. each year as he appeared on the red + white song festival, u'll find me glued to the tv just to oggle and reminisce. ya lor, i know it seemed pathetic but what can one do ? see lah, its all your fault. now gotta go pester cc for a fxxk.

07/23/98 15:13:29

Name: first singaporean

Comments:

thank you very much to action kid and BW to clear my name.it is indeed a lesson to me not to use a nick which is so common. once again thank u and guys keep up yr hot and steamy stories.......bye and luv from me

07/23/98 12:06:05

Name: chrysalis My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: sex

Your Fav Body Type: sexy Your Nationality: SIN

Comments:

i know i promised memoirs ... but today something happened that i must tell! ... there is a gorgeous guy who takes the same bus as i to work ... he will even switch to the back seat of the bus when he sees me board it ... but we never really do much excep eye-fxxk ... ah well ... u know me ... cheap thrill ... BUT the cheapest thrill yet is this morning ... raining rite? ... like ahboi mentioned ... and when i arrived at the designated bus-stop at my workplace, who do i see but this other gorgeous hunk of a man ... yum!!! ... this guy works just opposite to the place where i work ... we even bump into each other at the communal restrooms ... he has such a hot hunky bod under his shirt and pants ... i just drool every time i see him ... well ... back to the story ... it was raining heavily ... and he was stuck at the bus-stop without an umbrella ... i whipped out my convertible-umbrella from my backpack ... thought about it for a few seconds ... then turned around and asked the guy if he would like a bit of helter to the office building ... he smiled and next we were squeezing under the small convertible-umbrella ... i could just feel his hard bod next to mine! ... and being such a small umbrella ... it was so easy to place my arm around his shoulders on the pretext that we need to economise and keep dry ... sigh ... his shoulders are just so delicious ... we chatted and we got to know each other better ... now i know his name ... ok, ok ... i know ... cheap thrill ... sigh ... but ... I LIKE!!! hahahahahahah hahahaha :-)

07/23/98 10:53:31

Name: chrysalis My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: doing it

Your Fav Body Type: loves being done Your Nationality: SIN while doing it

Comments:

Ahboi! ... glad my memoirs brought you fond memories ... more to cum ... i promise ... and AK!!! ... glad u still around ... so when u

• 2 months later...

07/23/98 02:40:00

Comments:

first time in a long while since i'd got into the office > 0900hr. and its all the rain's fault, i tell ya. fact is, i was already downstairs at 0710 hr having my kopi-o when it started to rain cats and dongs (i wish). and while wondering why all the wome folk arrived armed with umbrellas while most of the men were caught unawares by the rain, when in ran this tallish, bespectacled, black haired, thick eyebrowed, clear eyed, smooth complexioned, suspect-to-be hongkonger chap. he was wearing a lilac coloure shirt sans tie, and dark mocha slacks, with wet blotches all over, particularly the shirt, where the wet fabric clung to his chesty-chest like second skin and exposing his prominent nippled areola. my dick twanged to life immediately. and as my gaze swep discreetly downwards, i noticed the hint of a cutsey belly, followed by a pole-lish silhouette on his fly front. apparently, our dear friend is oblivious to his heightened condition. he walked by my table to head for the drinks stall and a whiff of ck1-c m-rain wafted in his wake. instead of pasang-kaki him, i picked up my mobile and called cc to cum meet me for a quickie, pronto. when cc arrived in his shorts and tank top, looking like a g..damm butcher, we lose no time in rushing up to the highest floor s communal toilet where i promptly unloaded my rocks. tok about command performance...

07/23/98 01:13:37

Comments:

Edmund.. your story reminded me of my first fxxkbuddy.. but it was waaaaay back at that age which I can't talk about here. We were both the same age and it was really fun just meeting up after school, pretending to be studying, but actually, we're learnin the ropes of the kamasutra..;P Aaaanyway.. those are the lovely memories.. I still miss those times sometimes.. we've both turned more or less straight.. BTW, I called that ang moh guy late last nite.. and waddaya know.. he's keen on meeting up with me a ain.. :P Hehehe.. maybe I'll be posting another sexy story real soon.. stay tuned, dudes..;P And Mckay.. you GO, brahder!!! Hahahah.. isn't the sense of triumph such a sweet thang?? Ok.. enuff.. I go work now.....

07/22/98 20:46:52

Name: Mic My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Kiss and Hug Your Fav Body Type: Muscular and Slim

Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

Hi Edmund and Mckay, My my,... such good stories. I feel real hard while I read your writeups... great! I have been reading this site for the past two weeks, and they have been keeping me company. I am from Singapore but I am over in US for training. Can't tell u how boring i is and that your writeups kept me company each nite. Keep the stories cumming, and I sure hope I will gather the courage to join your meeting when I am back next month. Meanwhile, have fun!

07/22/98 19:33:24

Name: MBoy My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Oral

Your Fav Body Type: Muscular, mature Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

BTW, where's TKSC?

07/22/98 18:32:01

Name: Mckay

Comments:

Today I went to TKSC, went to a fourth floor toilet where there's this bullet hole in one of the cubicles. Well, someone's on the other side and trying to signal. It's strange...it's like I'm not in the mood to do anything, just like how this webpage is going --> moodless (patriotism..nationalism...whatever F***) Anyway, I got out, and surprise, surprise...I saw this gorgeous HUNK STANDING RIGHT INFRONT OF ME, waiting for a cubicle. Now, now guys...I'm sure he's a model, coz I've seen him somewhere on he media...and is he BIG!...REAL HUNK....TOUGH AND ROUGH LOOK, plus that SMOULDERING LIPS.....THAT SHY EYES...Well, what the heck, he can't be....HE'S JUST TOO STRAIGHT LOOKING. Anyway as I was going out, the guy from the other cubicle came out....A MALA ..AND OLD...sorry, not being racist....JUST NOT MY TYPE..NO WRONG WHAT. He keep pestering me as in...keep following me...coz I was standing outside, trying hard to page my stupid friend with a stupid Ericcson. Well, after sometime, that MODEL came out.. awwww he's so gorgeous.....so HUNK MAN..!!!!!! Well, apparently, he went to the telephone booth and...NOT TO MAKE A CALL! Ha! So what's that!? After a few seconds or so...he came out and walked pass me...AND GAVE ME "THAT" LOOK!....WOO HOO....SO TODAY' MY DAY OR WHAT!?? He went up the elevator....and well Actionkid...I told you my gaydar down right? But I decided to give it a bloody try lor!!! So you support me or what? :PPP Anyway, that Malay is still there lor!!! Still trying to follow me!!!!!! nd guess what? I just went up to him and said "YOU! STOP FOLLOWING ME." And off I went to the escalator and followed that MODEL :P Actually, it's quite strange...I guess both of us are still not sure of each other's orientation....he looked so str8 and unwilling to make obvious move....and me...in such doubt...dare not to make any moves too. And so, to cut the long story short here...he walked around and make me follow him like a fool I thought he'll just make fun of me and reject me. Indeed at last I gave up and went to take the lift down back to the mall from the carpark. While waiting for the lift...he who is somewhere else...saw me...and came forward to wait for the lift as well. So..what now? We took the lift...he went to the fifth floor....OK, LAST TRY...I followed him...he went to the exit staircase....and walked down one floor....and HE STOPPED..FINALLY.....AND HE SLOWLY UNBUTTON HIS KAHKI PANTS...WOO HOO.....I CAN'T WAIT AND UNBUTTON FOR HIM :PPPPPP WAH LAUZ....I THINK IT'S LIKE 8 INCHES O WHAT....! Dun need to ask lar...I just "GULP"!! :P :P he was moaning softly...carressing my hair as I sucked the hell out of him... Well, to cut the whole story short again...TKSC carpark emergency staircase hor....GOT MANY ONE OF US OK!!!!! So many eople walked up and down..waiting for a show.....we were so tired of avoiding that we just can't be bothered in the end...I wonder how many people just hide and watch and fxxking jerked off? I was so held up by the tension that I got no mood to cum...wel , he came...he enjoyed it....After that we just went our seperate ways...I didn't ask for his no. what for...leave a memory lor..this kind of thing...1st time fresh, 2nd time cooked, 3rd time ROT...so I only want the 1st to be in my mind lar... :P :P Well ....not bad....I guess my best crooze so far......I really caught a BIG FISH.... :P ...

07/22/98 16:01:21

Comments:

One clarification... there has been two different guys using the nick 'singaporean'. One of em.. the original one.. commented about led and Benny's comments with regards to the race issue quite some time back... and he hadn't been visiting this page since The other one is the one who's been sending the postings about the nationalistic issues. I just wanna say that I harbour no hard feelings to either one.. And to our first singaporean.. sorry if this whole thing embroiled you into sumthing which you disag ee with in the first place. I guess this serves as a reminder to each one of us that our nicks can be easily 'borrowed' or 'hijacked' by others and the only way for us to know is by using our own intuition and judgement..;P

07/22/98 15:36:51

Comments:

EDMUUNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!! You fxxking stud! Sheesh!! You've just made me unload a gush of my cum!! Hahahaha.. keep them stories cumming!! Man.. I need to get out there and get me some action FAST!!

07/22/98 15:33:15

Name: Edmund

Comments:

Hello people of the wind !!! Edmund here...please enough already about the politics..Life being gay is really hard enough already...why make enemies among ourselves...only the gay community can be trully international...live and let live...we strive for t lerance from the str8 community, why can't we be like that to each other? Freedom of speech is not absolute, it ends the moment people get hurt, just like freedom of movement of your arms...the freedom ends the moment you hit somebody..think about that... ore cruising STORIES please !!! Okay: for the avoidance of doubt please be informed that the "boy-boy" I referred to in my postings is above 18 years old. I appologise for not drawing that fact to you guys' attention. Thanks BW for your gentle reminder..it further fortifies my opinion o your sense of responsibility and maturity!!! Please email me for cerebral intercourse !!! HAPPY CRUISING YOU GUYS!!! NEXT STORY: "The morning after" See you guys tommorrow !!

07/22/98 15:25:34

Comments:

okay okay.. before everything gets too dramamama, lemme just state the facts and clarify the air a bit. I'm NOT going anywhere. I'm still around and I'll still drop by the page and contribute as and when I have sumthing to tok about. I'm not being vain an neither am I being petty. Sure, the recent postings did piss me quite a bit, but incidentally, I'm also extremely tied down with work. Hence, the limited airtime. BUT.. I'm still very much alive, and still croooozing as ever..;P Actually, a really weird hing happened today. I had just finished one of my attempts at building up a body.. ie gym.. and was supposed to meet my gf thereafter. But as I finished a little earlier than expected, I figured I might as well have a cuppa and sit at the Starbuck's at R y Wilson's... (nope, I do NOT subscribe to that place) As usual, it was crowded with plenty of pretty people and wanna-bes.. I couldn't get a seat outside, and hence, had to be content with one tucked away at the corner near the dispensing area.. :( Aaanyw y, I wasn't feeling particularly croozy or horny.. I was tired after a day at work and the gym... and my hair was still wet from the shower. I wasn't wearing my contacts.. instead, I had my rather intellectual tiny tortoiseshell glasses perched on my nose .;P Yep, I was in a totally intelligent mood just now.. ;) I sat there, oblivious to my surroundings, took out my planner and did some quick updating etc. And whaddaya know... there was this chap who suddenly came up to me! He was quite casual about it and asked if he could take up a seat. I said sure.. though I was actually still a lil stunned. Anyway, he struck up the conversation by saying that he's seen me before somewhere but couldn't pinpoint where. Hmm.. was that a pick up line?? Sounds quite weak to me. Anyway, I was polite and just told him the truth, that I've never seen him before. But he still seemed kinda determined.. and carried on talking and asking me if I'd just finished gym, etc.. small talk. I humoured him, and well.. after sometme, I real se that this guy is actually not bad looking..;P.. a lil chubby.. (ahboi.. YOUR type.. :) ) and confident. It was quite a while, and I could sense that he was sizing me up and trying to get a confirmation of my status. And after sometime, he finally got to the point. He wanted a threesome! Hahaha.. he had a pal waiting outside, a cute beefy chap... they were both horny as hell. I have to admit, it was a refreshing experience, coz I've never been propositioned so forwardly like that! I guess singaporeans are getting more and more daring every day.. :) Of course, I had to decline, and told him the truth.. that I have a gf and she's dropping by. He was shocked. But I just smiled at him and said maybe next time, to which he gave a wide grin. He passed me his numb r and asked me to call when I feel like it.. :) And incidentally.. right after THAT moment, I recieved a call.. and waddaya know!!! It was that ang moh number which I hooked last Friday!!! Yep... that platinum blonde dude! Hahaha.. Is it the midweek thing r waaat???! Anyway, though my prick was begging for the action, I had to turn him down as well.. and I apologise profusely, but he said it was fine.. and that I should call him at that number (his home, I presume..) when I feel like it. Sheesh.. I felt as though I blew it. Wat if he doesn't call me again?? It is times like these when I feel as though I should just call it quits and decide. But then again, I can't change the fabric of my nature overnight! I love life and I just want to live it! Hehehe... al these crooozing shit... although I may not be there in mind, I'm still there in spirit.. ;) I guess it's become sorta inborn.. And the same goes for this homepage. I may not post anything, but I'm still there somewhere.. :) just like BW... I think you guys can still have a rocking rolling fxxking sucking good time here without me.. I have to say, our new members are doing a damn fine job at capturing the essence of this page.. chrys, golfnut, krap, randy, edmund, and all the rest of you... so there shouldn' be any reason why this page should lose any readers... Keep cumming back.. and you'd be surprised the way this page simply grows.. :) I think we should also note that this page is a free for all.. and people like Danyon and edmund and randy will always be welcomed here, despite them being all the way in germany (way to go, man!!.. I noticed that yer story was simply bursting to be read.. :) ) and our bittersweet neighbouring country. Let's keep politics and race aside.. We're all PLUs here and I think we've got enuff critics in the outside world. Let's not give them any more reasons, k? And finally, to all you people who sent in all those encouraging remarks.. wat can I say? Thanx for your words.. I'm truly touched. SO, anyone keen on meeting up for lunch on Friday? I'll be meeting ahboi then.. everyone is welcome to join us.. :)

07/22/98 15:14:02

Name: sunny

Comments:

hi guys..... i am quite disappointed today thought better clarify some issue. i am the guy got worked up and posted 2 postings on LED and BENNYs remarks on racism and after that i did mention i will coming to this homepage as there are too many racist guys around but got mail from BW saying that i have been rude in posting the political issues here....guys the one who post the political and the guy who raised about racism are total different guys. if u look at my posting there is my email address while his doesnt.hop u guys understand. most of all i hope BW will understand that. thanks guys mmmmm should i change my nick............

07/22/98 15:13:10

Name: singaporean

Comments:

hi guys..... i am quite disappointed today thought better clarify some issue. i am the guy got worked up and posted 2 postings on LED and BENNYs remarks on racism and after that i did mention i will coming to this homepage as there are too many racist guys around but got mail from BW saying that i have been rude in posting the political issues here....guys the one who post the political and the guy who raised about racism are total different guys. if u look at my posting there is my email address while his doesnt.hop u guys understand. most of all i hope BW will understand that. thanks guys mmmmm should i change my nick............

07/22/98 15:11:33

Name: singaporean

Comments:

07/22/98 15:08:12

Comments:

Hello people !! I'm really glad to hear that actionkid is only taking a breather and is not TOTALLY gone. He deserves a break, I know I am new, but I have been living vicariously through the Board for the past few weeks and have "absorbed" actionkid's sen e of "adventure" and "disclosure" (big words for "kiss and tell" !!! ha, ha...I think you can guess which profession I am in from such fanciful nonsense..). Okay: STORY TIME !!!! This time I DIDN'T STOP!!! This was in my undergrad days when work was so far away and life seemed to be just lectures, assignments and that hunk I was CRAZY over...He was one of those MAN type..the kind who just ooze with sex appeal...fantastic legs, smoulthering eyes, burning HOT Bod and oh my GOD...so AWARE of his sexuality...He was the dangerous man....Needless to say I was head over heals in lust and love with him. Masturbate?? Huh!! for 3YEARS all images were of him, even my wet dreams..After suffering for one year, I finally ot the courage to meet up with him and actually get to know him. We became friends...those months of "friendship" neally KILLED me...I NEEEEEEDEEEED his BOD...Then it happened...he stayed over at my place for a "study all the night" thing...He studied in is tiny briefs...ONLY his briefs...He had such a package you wouldn't believe...He stripped off in my room and took a shower, came back into the room in his briefs and dried his hair...imagine: Hot BOD, wet toussled hair, damp briefs at least one size too small...BTW, the briefs were dark blue string bikinis...I was at full mast...I had to take a cold shower immediately...My cock hurt so much..I came back into the room to see him seated at my study table reading my notes...I was so shy, I was wearing short and T shirt. (Had to hide my erection!!) He asked me why so shy??? I said, well...shy lah!!! Then he stood up looked at me in the eyes...He sat on the edge of the table, legs apart, and said softly: "I want you naked." His eyes suddenly turned very hard. .he grabbed his cock and dropped his briefs....I nearly fainted as every single drop of blood from my brain rushed to my cock...He had a HUGE 9 inch cut dick and the most delicious balls you can imagine. I don't remember going down because when my mind co nected to my brain again I was slurping on that fantastic cock and he was moaning softly..He pulled me up gently and brought me to the bed...he stripped me off and started licking my whole body...my tits were sucked one by one..he lightly traced his finge s from my forehead to my belly button. He REFUSED to touch my cock...he traced his fingernail down from my inner thigh to the tip of my toe..again with the other leg....He kissed me gently...I felt electric with esctacy (is that how you spell it...I'm to HOT to check the dictionary)...then without any warning he ground his hard cock against my cock...I CAME and CAME I couldn't stop. I came like I have never came before...My balls hurt to much as the entire tension of 1 1/2 years of agony came gushing out !! After I subsided, he got up, dried me off with a towel and in front of me slowly wiped his body, his chest, his abs and his cock....while he was doing this he just held my gaze with his eyes...after he was done he said: "Turn over". Like a robot, I jus turned...he poured hand lotion on his hands and I could hear the "slurp-slurp" of the lotion as he gently worked the lotion into his palms..then he slowly rubbed my ass cheeks with the lotion...he poured some directly from the bottle into my ass hole.... e gently fingered my hole...slowly he pushed in his fingers and explored around...one finger, then two then three.....I was begging...fxxk me please, I was nearly crying...I needed the fxxk so bad !!! Slowly, he put his monster cock between my ass cheeks nd with a deep MANLY "ARRRRRRGGGHHHH" he rubbed his cock against my ass....he didn't go in...he KNEW from his "explorations" that I couldn't take him in...He pumped and pumped his cock....kissing my neck and biting my ears...he fxxked and fxxked my ass be ween the cheeks and kept holding me tight...his weight grinding me and my cock against the bed....He SHOT so much come that it felt like an explosion on my back....I felt like a coconut had hit the back of my neck !!!I was so lost in the moment that I did 't even know that I was cumming into the Bed...(the stains are still there to remind me...). He just came and came like for an eternity!!! Then he just collapsed on me and rubbed his body against my back with all his delicious sperm in between us......Nee less to say...no studying that night...Next instalment: the morning after !!! Lots of affection to you guys !! Bye

07/22/98 15:00:11

Comments:

Aiyooooo, please give the patriotism a rest ok. Yes indeed a democratic government is elected by its people but I wonder have any of you live in a conrupted country before, like mine. Singapore is very clean in that sense and I don't know why are some of ou guys complaining about. I for one live in a conrupted country where you got be politically connected in order for your business to thrive and I see before my eyes alot of unjust and unfairness going around. It has affected me a geat deal and I am just rying to get on with my life. From what's been said in the postings that is, it is obvious the unhappy people has being manipulated. You know who you are and you guys are indeed the politicians' best customers. I don't want to go into further details why my country isn't exactly executing democracy but please think deeply before anything's being said and the hurt's done. I wonder has what my government said affected your life/lives in any way that you find it totally unbearable to carry on living?!! If yo put yourself in my shoes, I can bet with you (you know who you are) that you will not survive through the 'ordeal'. Enough said. Peace and harmony for all. Sorry one more thing, Iraq is definitely not representing its people and their welfare, it is a mi itray regime where guns and rocket bombs rule.

07/22/98 13:47:24

Comments:

c'mon guys, give the poor kid some space. he's merely taking a breather, and will be back soon. randy all-ray-dee posted the situ. i dun think its sgprean's doing (or izzit undoing ?). the timing was as such only. we all have our own cycles mah. anyway, a tionkid, better cum home soon. see how much bytes had been 'spent' on your homecumming instead of croozecapades. dun say i didn't warn u hah; if u delay lagi, i'll join chrys to haiyah u and THEN personally moulinex your dick then u know ah. hahahhha. and once and for all, i'm NOT actionkid and sadly under curfew; hence no croozie to post which augur for my present (hopefully, brief) abstinence. but i do tune in to read lah. and krap, looks like yr red bean nites are over. hooray. and what a butting story; also make me happy like f..k just to read, which is the only fun i get these days, what with my chastity keeper perched on my dick :(

07/22/98 12:36:57

Comments:

aiyoh..... poor chrys..... i mean those people are a little too much.... they should have seen you heh heh.... ak.... you really leaving meh?? don't lah hah....., ok?? later those fans all leave also.... hee.... ;p

07/22/98 11:39:42

Name: jack

Comments:

Dear Actionkid, please come back cos we all miss you darling.Please make my boring nights intreasting again please. I have read the articles written by singaporean. I do not want to take sides on whose right and who is wrong. However singaporean's piece created so much resopnse, both positive and negitive goes to show this board is more than a sex board for PLUs, BW is a board for exchanges for thoughts and ideas no matter how different some views may be. I am sadden when I read some postings mentioning that AK is so pissed by singaporeans message that he's leaving (ah boi?). Please do not let one man's view affect your thoughts about BW so much that you do not want to participate again. As you had mentioned before, BW had matured and we are all matured adults here. I for one is in favour of PAP, I know that not all things they implemented are logical and I do disagree w th some of their policies. However, never ever did I once heard or read something negative said about malaysia by the SG govt. If you do know please tell me. To tell you the truth, I have not visited malaysia for the past 5-6 years. Why? Like singaporean, I am sick and tired of the malaysian leaders making a fuss abt singapore. No one in the sg govt told me to do this. I do not know what the term 'manipulated' patriotism' mean. No one decived me into loving my country. We all have eyes to see and hears to hear. Censorship in singapore is no longer possible with the internet. We are fed and opened to all kinds of thoughts and ideas and opinions. What ever singaporean posted we must admit no matter we like it or not is true. All those he posted are based on acts. FACTS and not fiction is important cos without facts we will loose a 'battle'. I agree with singaporean that people must take responsible for their leaders actions. Why? because it is the people that voted the govt. It is the people who chose those n govt to repersent them as a nation.If a leader did something wrong, the people must bear with the consequences. For example Iraq, when it invaded its neighbour and lost, it is the people of Iraq who suffered cos suddam is their leader, when singapore fe l to the japs, it is the locals that died. In these times, we must try to live in harmony to get over the economic problem. Sorry BW but this will be my only political message. Once again AK please do not be so 'vain' and return. did you not see how many fans you got?

07/22/98 09:19:12

Name: Just-sex

Your Nationality: Sin

Comments:

Hi everyone

been busy looking for job but in vain, thinking of selling my body to ah pei, any takers?

glad to see that BW page still as vibrant as ever. the red rubber band is a great idea, hope everyone will spread this as gaydar do break down quite often ^_^ .

to actionkid: to each his own opinion, dun be too bothered abt what others say, PLUs olerdi in closet, if we dun help each other, who will?

till next time, happy cruising........:-P

07/22/98 08:59:50

Name: Chrysalis My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: blowing ActionKid

Your Fav Body Type: ActionKid Your Nationality: Action Nation

Comments:

AK! You leave this board ... you will not be reading my future postings about my travels and escapades leh ... I tell you ah ... if you ask me to relate what I will write here in future ... I will personally hunt you down on Sunday on my rollerblades and HAIYAH!!!!' you !!! hahahaha :- ) Please don't go ... KC & the Sunshine Band

07/22/98 08:57:13

Name: Chrysalis My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Wowowowow!!!

Your Fav Body Type: Woooooooowow!!!!!!! Your Nationality: SINwow!!!

Comments:

Yes, Jeff � I�m above 30 � in fact � I�m considered the �Ah Pek� and �Ah Chek� category, by many people as you can read from the posting here and on IRC, since I�ve turned 36 recently � and guess what � when people ask me for my stats on IRC � all I have to do is tell them my age and they either ignore me or go into the �sorry � I have to go � something to do� � hahahahaha � love those reaction � so typcially physical � :- )

07/22/98 01:13:48

Name: Dennis

Comments:

Actionkid, do stay ! Without your juicy contributions, this board will never be THE BW board. I and many others wont be cruising the board if we cant read your juicy stories.Keep your stories CUMMING...! :-o

07/21/98 23:28:44

Name: Daniel

Comments:

Wow, I managed to finished reading what I had missed for the past few week. Actionkid, after conquering the "north" has now decided to take a break. What happen? Ahboi and his newspaperman, hehehe Got free newspaper or not? I had never try those armp t fxxking but sounds interesting. As for me, I had been BAD for the past few days - SEX everyday. @ Picked up by someone, went into his car, stayed overnite at his place and lots of fxxk sessions. @ Went to sauna in JB and enjoying being licked, sucked, ouched by people in the dark. hay, Actionkid, are you there too? Will tell more about my happening....

07/21/98 16:49:01

Comments:

Hi I'm back. Actionkid emailed me just now and I would like to assure anyone who feels disappointed about him leaving here for good(including me) that he is not. Hurray!!! Apparently he is just taking a breather from this board for a while. I think I migh actually get tired after a while too and would do what Actionkid is doing. He was so kind as to encourage us new contributers to continue making this page full of life. Thank you, Actionkid. Be back soon, been running around like a headless chicken!!! :-o

07/21/98 16:16:04

Name: Golfnut

Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

SAWADEE KRUP!.....Krap! I like u. U funny guy. I am still laughting from your story while writing this. Keep it up, my man. Let me share a little secret with you guys. If straight acting, down to earth, common everyday kind of Thai men are your cup o tea, then there is this little known(to PLU) movie theatre in Bangkok's Chinatown that you can try. I was first there maybe 4 years ago and most reccently in January this year. The name of the theatre is Capitol. Now let me warn you, it quite difficul to get there. Of course, the taxi driver will not be able to understand you if u ask him to bring u to the Capitol Theatre in Chinatown. You should tell him "Tong Nam Capitong". Tong Nam mean, I think, Chinese, and Capitong is Thai for Capitol. The hotel bell captain could probably help. This theatre was reccomended to me by a Thai friend. It is quite old and dirty and entry fees is about 30 to 40 baht. But the unique thing about this place is that most of the patrons are straight Thai Chines , from the lower economic strata of society - and they know they are the targets of gay men. The shows are XXX (straight) and boy, there are a lot and I really mean a lot of free shows happening in the seats. It is really quite bizarre to see something ike this in Asia. I have come across only one such theatre (showing straight blue films with the patrons being crooze by gay men)in New York. Check it out. You may not enjoy it, but it will be an eye opener. When I was first there, I actually fooled a ound with a Thai Chinese who looked like a typical Singapore Towkay, with fairly big belly, permed hair, gold chains/bracelets - the works. Because of the way I look, nobody wanted to approach me at first (I look real fierce, my friend said). But I late plucked up my courage and throw away my ego and plonked myself next to this Thai towkay look-alike. A little knee-knocking and hand brushing later, we were both jerking each other off. He proceeded to give me a blow job. WHAT WAS I THINKING OFF!!! GET ING BLOWN IN A PUBLIC THEATRE IN FRONT TO MANY MANY EYES!! WHAT WOULD MY MOTHER (god bless her soul) SAID?? But hey, I was in BANKCOCK after all right?.... :) The funny thing is while we were having fun, other guys whom did not approached me earlier sta ted to encroach by nexting next to me, or infront or at the back of me and fondling my chest, arm etc. I guess they realised that I am actually just a brother. It will be appreciated that others who have been to this theatre and have the actual address an share it with us in this board. Advance thanks.

07/21/98 15:50:55

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: being with my boy

Your Fav Body Type: smooth & tight Your Nationality: Malaysian

Comments:

Hello people in the wind !!! I'm really glad to have received such a warm welcome to the Board. Thanx guys !!! My boy-boy is right next to me and would like to say hello: He's suddenly all shy and tells me to tell you guys that he is sleeping already...he's looking over my shoulder....hmmmmmm cannot expect many stories from me tonight !!! Ha, ha, ha... Hello Jeff!!! Campus crawler too huh ?? Don't know about you, but cruising on campus is not too easy for me. The university pools are totally DEVOID of activity. I guess every one is so scared of being found out...campus being so small and all that. But I have had some luck...especially during my undergraduate days... Anyway, I have just been hit by a very hard bolster and I guess I have to stop now...heh, heh, heh...I really love that boy. I really hope none of you will give up your search for the "one". It's really a nice feeling. Will tell you more about how I met h m some other time. for now, I need to go...Lots of affection to you guys !! ps. Actionkid, please don't go...You gave me the courage to post my first story..please continue being here. Can we all post a "PLEASE STAY ACTIONKID" message ???? BW, please ??? huh? huh??

07/21/98 15:28:18

Name: Hotasian My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Older GAMs/GWM

Your Nationality: SGian

Comments:

This page has been my guide to SGian playspace all this year and I am grateful to BW for such a service. Does anyone know any places in JB to meet for a drink? A gay pub or club besides Ryu where we can meet fellow guys? I am just thinking about all the SGians who go there every weekend... and there must be somewhere we can go without having to strip naked! o email me.. if you have any tips!

07/21/98 15:28:07

Name: Hotasian My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Older GAMs/GWM

Your Nationality: SGian

Comments:

This page has been my guide to SGian playspace all this year and I am grateful to BW for such a service. Does anyone know any places in JB to meet for a drink? A gay pub or club besides Ryu where we can meet fellow guys? I am just thinking about all the SGians who go there every weekend... and there must be somewhere we can go without having to strip naked!< >

07/21/98 15:18:37

Name: Krap

Comments:

Actionkid, ahboi ... where ...are....u ...:- ( ....I hope the recent heated debate hv not caused u to reduce yr contributions. As the chinese saying goes 'no fight (fxxk?) , no know each other! Like many others, I will always be yr fan. Now for somethi g more interesting - part 2 of my trip to BKK. I like to take public buses in BKK especially when they are sardine-packed. Besides the dirt cheap fare (3.5 baht or 15 cents), it's an ideal place for cheap thrills. After the Lumpini Park closed at 8.00 pm (see my earlier posting), my next agenda was to 'jiak hong' (eat wind, not blow wind) b4 going to Obelisks (a gay sauna). A few buses came, but they were not crowded. Nope. Bus no. 25 came, yeh! it's super-packed and 90% were guys. I immediately bo rded the bus, squeezed myself to the centre and brushed against a dozen dicks. After a minute or two, I felt something pressed lightly against my butt. I could see from the window reflection it was a young guy in his office attire. Quite cute and sligh ly taller than me. I gave him an approving smile. The initial pressing became gentle rubbing as the bus jerked several times. As the bus was super-crowded, he had good reason to press his body against my back. Before long, his dick became TK (tua kee) I slowly moved my hand to his crotch and massaged it. I felt his heart 'bing bing pom pom' and his deep breaths brushes against my neck. Suddenly, his dick throbbed, shooting his cum into his pants. I looked around and nobody seemed to notice our beh viours! The guy rested his chin on my shoulder and groaned lightly. B4 the guy alighted, he whispered 'korp koon krap' (thank you) into my ear. As the bus was reaching Soi (street) 53 where Obelisks is located, I moved towards the exit. I didn't notic anything until I felt another rod pressed against my butt. It must be my lucky day!! As the bus jerked, the rubbing became harder. I slowly .... moved .... my hand ...down and .... sheesh...it was the handle of an umbrella which a guy was holding!! S disappointing!! I saw Soi 53 and immediately alighted ...Obelisks here come. BTW, most of my trips to BKK are on business ... somehow my colleagues are not keen to go there. Whenever my boss ask me to go to BKK, I always give him a "NOT FAIR, WHY AL AYS ME" look, but deep inside me, I am happy like f..k

07/21/98 12:48:14

Comments:

ohhhhh..... edmond, how i envy you..... not just for the fact that you are cruised by a hunk in campus!! you have the ability to just stop!! i really have to learn from you!! i had not cruised for a long time and the horniness is really getting on me....i saw alot of pretty hunky guys in campus today!! i think i am getting too much blood to my head!!hmm... donno what i ma writing orleady!! ;p heh heh.... needed sum relieve!! anymore sexy stories??

07/21/98 11:51:06

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: German ang moh

Comments:

Hiya, guyzzz ! So, finally I couldn�t resist .....I�d like to make a little contribution to BW�s great bulletin board. I only came across BW�s HP last week when one of my SIN friends dragged my attention to this site. Hoooooo....really enjoyed the hot & juicy stories so far. And since the sudden discussion about tolerance and free expression of thoughts arouse last week, I thot, well, I�m in the right place and you will certainly tolerate or even appreciate a German ang-moh gate-crashing your site.....�Oh, no, the potatoes are here�... I hear some of you guyz saying now...Well, I�m sittin� here in Germany, far away and c ances are rather small that I will flood this site permanently with more sexciting experiences I once had in SIN. ( SIN ?! sic ! What an appropriate abbrev. used in internat. aviation). ;-) Ok, being a frequent individual traveller I happened to stay in S�pore on a New Years Eve day. My str8 Chn-SGP friend where I always stay when I�m around had left the town and I thot �What a waiste....am I supposed to have this New Years Eve night spoilt by hanging around alone at home ? No way. So, I browsed the net and see .....amongst those Singaporean guyz who replied to an email was one fella who invited me to a private party that was hosted by him and other gay friends. I enjoyed it a lot and the ni ht went on.....after midnite with all those salutes for the new year and kisses and hugs I and many others shifted to another private party location. Really cool place, far out....an old house on St...Rd due to be knocked down....windows had already been removed ...no prob in a tropical place at nite ( very appropriate with so much �steam� in some of the rooms, as I later would realise..) Anyways, I bumped into this cute guy, started chatting with him and somehow we clicked immediately. TS is Singaporean, just came home for X-mas and Chinese New Year from the place where he then lived (NZ) . We ended up talking, gossiping, laughing in one of rooms alone with ourselves and got more and more in close proximity. The bare concrete floor wasn�t that comfy, I tell ya.....and rather dirty too. We later even neglected inviting remarks from other part guests like....�hey, you guyz wanna join in....there�s an orgy going on on the upper floor !!!�.. The calls were tempting but..nope, it was just enuff to enjoy this very moment with him alone....Still, we didn�t do the whole programme and saved the best or later.... Without making too many words, we decided to date again on the following nite . On this following New Years Day night we went out for dinner, followed by wandering around in the city, a coffee here, a drink there, time was flying and we suddenly realised that it was already late. I am sure the whole day the same thoughts might hav tortured his as well as my mind �Where to go at the end of the day when we finally want to go for IT????� Hmmmm, guys you know the prob, I dun have to explain. He ....staying at his family�s house which was a no-go area of course. I ....being restricted with my (str8) Singaporean friend�s family place. I didn�t want to exploit their hospitality and stuck to my promise of not bringing any guys home to the house at night... I am sure you can imagine....emotions and excitement was growing (we have a German slang expression saying �having bees in yr butt�...hehee I was fantasising of receiving sth else down there....) From his looks I estimated he was as hot as I felt ... So, eventually he said, � Ok, Danyon, I told U about my school where I am supposed to start teaching the following week as a temporary assistant teacher. I got this key already...let�s see what we can do...` He took me by surprise....school ? ...at this time of day ...??? He directed me to the bus station and we were lucky to make it for the last bus around midnight. This fever was rising inside of me..�Where will I end up now...is he just making fun of me? No !� I said to myself. I trust him. He was ver cautious and he only told me in a secretive way....�Just follow me, pl. do only whisper and then everything will go smooth...� We alighted from the bus, walked a few metres, then ....I saw this primary school building. I had no real clue where we actually were in S�pore. Anyways, he started climbing this fence, I followed him, excitment was rising, like burglers we sneaked on the yard and ended up in front of this gate, kinda metal thing to roll up. He pulled out his ke s and really, he could open the gate and we just push it up for about a metre and bended and crawled in, silently closing it behind us... By the time it must have been 1 am. or so...First thing he did was switching off the alarm system.....�How comes he is so familiar with this place....has he done this b/4,� I asked myself ??? Well, he said , `Welcum to �my�school ! His hazel eyes were still shining under the dimmed light. He showed me around to several rooms. There was this teachers room where he pointed out his desk he had used b/4, I tiptoed thru room by room. Then we ent red the place which is called infirmary....(right word..dunno?) where school kids can rest and where they even have beds . He whispered , �k, now you have to help me and he directed me to one of the beds starting to pull the matresses away from the frame. �C�mon, c�mon, he rushed me....help me carrying it...� So we did twice or threetimes hauling over the whole lot to this....and now it�s getting bizarr...to this storage kind of room (depository) next to the teachers room. Shelve boards on the walls everyw ere, any kind of school material from books, video players , from cassettes to.....yep, all those biology material teachers use in biology classes like plastic intestines or skulls, from preserved spiders and flies in glass cases to several stuffed birds. Oh, my god, and now I am asking you guys, is such an environment rather a turn-on or more a turn-off location ??? TS went on making this place more comfy for us. He asked me to push aside this couch where obviously teachers sometimes relax when they�re ha ing a coffee. Of course he didn�t forget to switch off another alarm system in this room. All so well organised , so caring, I couldn�t believe it, was I more stunned or were the sexual desires stronger ? The matresses were placed on the floor , we even ad sheets, the old hi-fi-system on the shelve played soft music. I happened to peep at the biology materials when he and I finally started to do the thinx we actually intended to do in here......far out !!! He whispered �don�t wonder..don�t say a word..just enjoy....!� We were hugging and kissing passionatley, with my hands I browsed thru his pitch black, dense hair (oh, how I envy you for this, guyzz :) ...We were already both so hard down there, I could fee it when I started pressing his body to mine. It didn�t take that long and we were manoeuvering around on the matresses. It�s kinda hard for me, guyz, to describe it in English, ....I am lacking words when extasy is about to take over ...we were both so � eil� (whooops , that�s German for horny or randy..) I was sucking his tool first, I remember, followed by licking his firm balls....we got hotter and then it was his turn ...I go crazy if a guy ist playing with my �tek-tek� (for the Malay speakers amongs you... :):) ....cubit & giggit.... :) We found out that we both like it �versatile�....so luckily ...we both brought condoms. TS was so excited he almost spilt the whole �cruise pack` lube on my belly when he openend it with his teeth. It was his turn first and it took only a few seconds and is �Schwanz� (G. for dick, lit. �tail�) had been dumped into my moistured cave...he was pumping me wildly , still pinching my nipples....this was the best ride for a long time. I had the impression the plastic heart on the shelve (the one that can be take apart in pieces) must have been beating like mine at that moment.....the eyes of this stuffed bird of prey on the other side of the room seemed to roll while it was watching us..�don�t look at them, don�t look at them, TS sibbled, I remember..This time I was the prey of TS who just managed to pull his dick out , got rid of the rubber and soon shot this huge load of cum on my chest....oh, my god...I usually groan a lot when someone is doing me...this time I had to be quiet, well, at least I tried.....He s uffed my mouth.by kising me with all his passion . The preserved spiders under their glas boxes must have got envious, man, this was the �Kiss Of MY SpiderMAN� (dunno if U know the other story..?). I returned this favour to TS and later poked him with my white-hard meat too....aiyohhhh.....we were really exhausted , lying there on those matresses, finally returned back to life realising how hilarious the whole situation was....being surrounded by m ny lurking stuffed birds, bones and insects. Well,we excused for any inconvenience, cleaned up the whole place thoroughly, didn�t even forget to switch on the alarm systems.... Well, I flew ou from SIN already 2 days later, we became good friends and are still in regular email contact, altho he�s so far away doing his teacher job in New Zealand again....Only later I asked him, what facial expression he had put on when he was ent ring this school on the other day.....in his email...he only said................. ;););) *****evil lustful grin****