Male HQ

From Bw Archives 18 : 26 Jul - 01 Aug'98

HendryTan

08/01/98 16:17:02

Name: Edmund My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Malaysian

Comments:

My darlings Ahboi and Jeff..thank you, thank you, thank you !!!! I didn't see your discerning pieces as I was so HOPPING MAD when I saw that three somes rubbish that I just dashed off that "disclaimer" of mine without reading your postings. I'm really gra eful to you guys for seeing that disgusting thing for what it is.. TOTAL CRAPP !! As they say, the truth will set you free !!! (And to THINK that I was thinking of not logging on tonight !!!) Lots of love to ALL you guys, (Especially my darlings abhoi and Jeff...Special love to you two !!)

08/01/98 16:05:15

Name: Edmund (REAL ONE) My URL: Visit Me

Comments:

I'm a little dissappointed with certain people on the board. I would like to state for the avoidance of doubt that the last posting ie "I lurve threesomes...etc etc.." is clearly NOT mine. I Do NOT like three somes as I am Quite happy with my boy. I BELIE E in monogamous relationships. Clearly some people need to grow up a little. Again, I really am dissappointed .. But still, lots of affection to the rest of you.

08/01/98 14:17:00

Name: suckerboy My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: blowjob, hugging ,mutual masturbation

Your Fav Body Type: prefer not to mention Your Nationality: Malaysia

Comments:

During the Fifth lunar month, Iwent to my uncle's house to get some rice dumpling....It's impossible to return after getting it.Otherwise,ppl will think I just came back from the moon......! I do have a cousin brother ,who's just 18... THe Episode began when I went to his room to ask him something.He was lying on the bed when i approach him. I started by asking him some basic Questions. As I slowly rubbing his ass cheek ,Inoticed that he didn't get offended.After some chit-chatting , I asked him wether he wanted ice-cream or not.So I went to lock the door and striped for him but he ended up doing handjob for me. I dunno why i couldn't cum.......It's a great experience for me to teach him more advance technique of handjod to someone who's really close..... I tried to suck him but he refused...(DAMN YOU!)

08/01/98 13:25:47

Name: jeff

My Email: Email Me

Comments:

well.... i also think that the edmund asking for a 3some is fake..... edmund.... when are you mailing me?? and dave L, where is the clinic??? tell leh..... heh heh.... maybe i'll be sick soon........ ;p nat!!!...... enjoy youself hah..... maybe i should s art calling you to get your attention.... since you don't mail often....... wonder when will it be my turn to enjoy myself.... but i think it will be difficult!! i think that my gaydar is spoilt.... either that or i had lost the ability to cruise.... i wa going home tonite when i saw this really cute guy at the interchange... he looked at me for a while and i looked away feeling shy.... later on the bus, he stared at me again before taking his seat and i sat behind him... (the bus was not crowed and i do ot want too be obious!!)... anyway, before he got down, he looked at me again and i decided to follow.... after we alighted, he loitered at the void deck of a block of flats and wait.... but donno wait for what!! anyway, i was scared to do anything rash a i was very near home and i am not very sure that he is a PLU..... so to cut the story short, he finally sat at the seats at the void deck making calls and i walked away feeling stupid!!.... anyway, it was good during the ride.... my heart beat so fast an my dick was so hard!! cheap trill......anyway...... i just wanna say this again.... ANY PLUs IN NTU?? PLEASE MAIL ME....I JUST WANNA KNOW MORE PEOPLE IN NTU.... okie... now back to your normal program......

08/01/98 10:53:19

Name: Nat My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: S'porean

Comments:

I'm finally back after a long long break. Just to share this with the rest of you. Last friday, just attended the jam&hop with a group of friends. During the party, I felt someone really pressing against me and his breath is really breathing own my neck. hile i turned around and WOW, a guy with a crew cut hairstyle was standing behind me. He smiled and I reciporated. He moved his mouth to me ear to ask me to meet him outside andd his tougue was lushing my ear. While i excused myself and went out to meet him. He was wearing a tight fitting white t-shirt and a pair of jeans. We talked and i get to know that he is serving his ns after graduating from an oversea U. Then, we proceeded to my hostel to have a chat. On e in the room, as all my hostel friends are over at the party, he went to take a bath while I changed into my shirt and short. He came in wearing only a towel round and he wrapped his hand round my body and kissed me on the neck. I turned round and gave h m a close kiss on the lip. He has a very fine toned body which is dark tan and he slowly removed my shirt and started kissing me all over. Wow, this is really fun and great feeling as he really take it slow and full of kissing and using of the tougue. he tarted to suck on me and he constantly used his tougue to tickle me on my dick. We just get on to the bed and we started to rock together and guessed what, he cum and the cum just drippped onto my body and he pressed his body onto mine and started to rubb d each other. Later, he sucked me till I cum and we slept till tomorrow where i had a lecture at 1100. We had our dinner and we exchanged nos. While, he told me he really enjoyed himself and he will defintely call me again. Wow, I really never believed that something c n really happened in campus but i convined now. To the rest, its possible for you as well.

08/01/98 03:36:32

Name: ahboi

Comments:

hmmm, the edmund 3some poser dun sound like the edmund we know. likely to be an imposter. do own up dearie. and wyser, that was a nice piece of reminder, altho u can do better if its a teensy bitsy bit more vibrant. what's left undone should best be left s such since the conscious motivation to do it in the first place was absent. right or wrong, let life take care of it. it don't have to be safe and sound, it just have to be lived. why linger on ifs and could have beens ? if u must live in retrospection, celebrate the what had beens. hey take heart man. if u can articulate a piece like your posting, your faculties are in good order.

08/01/98 03:07:12

Name: wink My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: fxxk

Your Fav Body Type: normal Your Nationality: sin

Comments:

dave l...your clue is not enough....waive off the reward of the inbetween your for exchange for more information....lah... location west....more specific.....

08/01/98 02:34:25

Name: Wyser My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Depends

Your Fav Body Type: Personality Counts! Your Nationality: Singapore Chn

Comments:

Sleep when the wind blows A young man applied for a job as a farmhand. When the farmer asked for his qualifications, he said, "I can sleep when the wind blows." This puzzled the farmer. But he liked the young man, and hired hIM. A few days later, the farmer and his wife were awakened in the night by a violent storm. They quickly began to check things out to see if all was secure. They found that the shutters of the farmhouse had > been securely fastened. A good supply of logs had been set next to the fireplace. The young man slept soundly. The farmer and his wife then inspected their property. They found that the farm tools had been placed in the storage shed, safe from the elements. The tractor had been moved into the garage. The barn was > properly locked. Even the animals were calm. All was well. The farmer then understood the meaning of the young man's words, "I can sleep when the wind blows." Because the farmhand did his work loyally and faithfully when the skies were clear, he was prepared > for the storm when it broke. So when the wind blew, he was not afraid. He could sleep in peace. HOW DOES THIS APPLY TO OUR LIVES? The story about the young farmhand illustrates a principle that is often overlooked about being prepared for various events that occur in life. There was nothing dramatic or sensational in the young farmhand's preparations--he just faithfully did what was needed each day. Consequently, peace was his, even in a storm. A short poem expresses this principle as it pertains to your life. It isn't the things you do, It's the things you leave undone, Which gives you a bit of heartache, At the setting of the sun. > > >>What are you leaving undone?

07/31/98 22:49:16

Name: dave.L My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: suck and fxxk

Your Fav Body Type: big cocks hard bods Your Nationality: canadian~chinese

Comments:

Wow ! after that little red hot episode with my doctor today, more than a score of guys have actually asked me for his name and the location of the clinic.. okay first let me describe him.. Age: between 27-28 race: chinese ht: about 1.8 or 1.85m built: fairly well-built. description: fair, cute rosey cheeks, quite tight butts, relatively hairless,nice strong hands with slender fingers and.. ...... his cock was quite a mouthful too, plus, his cum was so sweet, tasted so manly and yet so " virginal " (??)Has a rather low voice and gentle way of speaking. His lips were very soft and best thing is.. he likes it rough... Okay, those are the hints and plus his Christian name begins with letter R....... So any wild guesses.. You pick a prize from my between my legs if you're correct about the clinic, and plus who knows... he might reward u for your curiosity too... E-mail m ! The answer's pretty obvious coz the clinic'c in the west.. ta-tah !

07/31/98 19:51:58

Comments:

after saying adios to my lunch kakis this noon (technically should be yesternoon since its 3 hr pass friday midnite), went to catch 'tooma'. hmm, the movie was a caricature to me but that's not the point of this posting. the guy who sat next to me (minus one seat away) was. his sporadic guffaws hinted of his g status and i prompt checked him out, discreetly of cos'. a twinkie angmoh sporting a hint of a beard and wearing a loose t with shorts to match. when paul jumped out of bed, pulling on his jeans, we both let out a simultaneous 'hmmmmmm' and promptly locked gaze, trading a knowing sheepish grin. and i knew we were 'on' when he asked if i mind if he took the empty seat next to mine.... when we got out of the cinema, i did a quick 'up-down' of my new fo nd friend and invited him for coffee, to which he suggested we had it at his place. oh well. why not, having nothing else betta to do. when we reached the walk-up, we lose no time in removing our inhibitions and clothes. he's pale-ly white but nicely tuft d with chest hair that tapered down in a rope-like twist to his navel and from there, fanning out to a broad expanse of dark pubic hair, which makes his pole look so delectably naked. and boy, was the pole ready or what. a true specimen of turgidity. i pr mptly locked my mouth on it and set my tongue to work. overtime. he ran his hands thru my hair and worked them down to my chest and proceed to flirt with my nipples. i put my hands to his chest and reciprocated. he spread his legs to further accommodate m as i pressed forward hungrily to take his pole deeper into my mouth. the pole was so slurpilicious that i just went on and on. he lifted my head and i regrettably released the wet pole, which sprang out throbbing. i caught hold of the pole as i didn't wa t him to cum, not just yet. he was heaving but soon calmed down. we switched position and he went down on me to suck my tool, which was so hard by then that it could pierce through a 12" wall. sori, cm. we soon found synchronisation between my penile thru ts and his delicious sucking. soon enough, i reached my ponr and squirted while i pull out my tool. he grabbed my dick and pumped away while he locked on to my left nipple and sucked on it loudly. i sprayed like mad. i thot i died and went to heaven... as i tried to catch my breath, he took my hand and placed it oo his turgid prick and set it on a up-down stroke. his precum is copius and the prick looks g..damm inviting with the glistening head. the shaft is veiny and gave interesting tactile sensation to y hand. i went down on him and lodged his prick head wetly at my mouth while pumping him hard and fast. he was moaning and thrashing and it was difficult to keep on to his tool. i knew he was going to shoot when he gave a shout of ecstasy followed by a f w quick gasps. i promptly released his dick head and it was timely as he shot onto my neck and under my chin. what a nice sticky feeling and the almondic smell was so erotic. and he shot quite a load.... we went out briefly to catch a quick bite was back for another round of sex in the kitchen. and crisco never tasted sooooooo good as dessert. he insisted that i take his # and to call him for a sunday tryst. oh well. since he asked for it..... :)

07/31/98 19:07:01

Comments:

***** Imposter's posting blown away by BW ***** ***** Hey, guys, we should all just ignore this imposter totally because his kind feeds on hatred and the more abuse we hurl at him, the happier he is. That's why he did this. I know a sick mind when I see one. *****

07/31/98 18:38:45

Name: Mckay

My URL: Visit Me

Comments:

Well, haven't been here for a while and so many stories already.....good thing, national politics seemed long gone. And Dave.L, where's that clinic! I'm down with Flu! No JOke!!!!! And Edmund, no prob about that Uni thing. Sounded sad though...so nic guy you've got huh...lawyer...probably the male version of Ally Mcbeal. And talking about Ally Mcbeal, is gone for real...I'm waiting for the 2nd season, for Ally fans out there, Ally and Renee will be moving --> into a penthouse, now that's really not ad for a starting lawyer...

07/31/98 15:32:55

Comments:

Hello!!!! Benjamin, Dave, Jeff!!!!!!Way to GO MEN!!!! Fantastic, great, stories. Just loved those scenes in the swimming pool locker rooms. That story about the Doctor..Arrrggghhhh ... it has always been my GREATEST fantasy !!! Will tell you goys about my experience with the Uni. Dr someday !! But for now, got to go fxxk my boy boy...I'm all sexited by all your stories...

07/31/98 14:00:16

Name: netjumper

Comments:

Dave L. ... your doctor's name please! And where ... *LOL* I think I am falling sick on Monday. Share the clinic's name ...

07/31/98 12:33:39

Name: @lex

Comments:

Hi Guys!!! GLad to see that the bulletin board is getting back on track, thanks to Benjamin and Dave L. KEEP 'EM CUMMIN!

07/31/98 10:44:04

Name: James

Your Fav Body Type: muscular

Comments:

Great story, Benjamin - i almost came reading it...

07/31/98 10:40:22

Name: Benjamin

Comments:

Wow - that was a wild experience - it brings back memories of that one time i was cruised similarly in the NUS pool. it was in the pm and quiet and i was the only one in the changing room when this guy came in and looked me directly in the eyes! Fairly go d looking and when he stripped off his t shirt, a very defined hot bod too. When he had stripped off his underwear and was standing completely naked, he walked over to the mirror and pretended to comb his hair, then he flexed his muscles and posed, all th while looking in the mirror, but obviously putting on a show for me. well he got his captivated audience. i stood there drooling, and soon his little dicky became harder and harder and it become a monster throbbing cock. then he turned and walked right t wards me, and he pressed his naked bod against my clothed torso - rubbing and gyrating and moaning. gosh i was so excited and scared that someone could walk in on this wild scene. then he pulled off my t shirt and shorts and we rubbed our naked bodies ag inst each other. then thankfully he pulled me into a toilet and went down on me immediately sucking hard and sucking soft till i was on the verge of exploding into his mouth. but not so fast - i wanted some of that monster cock too. i sank to my knees and buried my face into his crotch, nearly gagging on the size of that pole. And who said NUS people dont have giant cocks.he was groaning and gripping my shoulders, his kness were buckling, and then he pulled his cock out, and spurted, wads and wads of his m lky sperm onto my chest. i was so excited i was jerking furiously and came within seconds. we gasped for breath and hugged each other tightly. we kissed and crept out of the cubicle. i didnt get to see his again - i hope he made many others as happy as he made me -

07/31/98 09:03:53

Comments:

okie.... i had no privacy just now.... anyway, what do i wanna say?? hmm... talking about cruising in campus, NTU is a PLU desert!! there are no crusing spots and at night there are not much people around except those china & indian scholars.... so runnin around at night in campus would no no good.... anyway, i have no good body.... heh heh..... by the way, i WAS cruised in campus once.... i was at the campus swimming pool toilet putting on my clothes when this guy came out from the showers and stood infr nt of me and stripped off his trunks!! i was sitting on the bench and he is just infront of me!! his dick is right infront of me!! i could just moved forward and suck it!! anyway, i was a little annoyed as my friends are around!! i looked up at him and he smiled at me!! he later went to the mirror to comb his hair.... still naked!! he got a ok body... but still sumone i would not mind playing with!! nothing happened as my friends are around.... saw him once in campus again but still nothing happened... so, if you are reading this and know that i am talking about you, please mail me, ok??.... i DID did it in campus though.... one PLU (also from NTU) i meet outside brought me into NTU and we did it three times at different toilets..... of course on different ays lah.... anyway, he found a quiet toilet which allows us to do 69!! cool!! i had always wanted to find another NTU mate to do it again.... heh heh.... ;p ok lah... enuff of lousy talk.... back to your normal transmission.....

07/31/98 06:07:56

Comments:

sorriee people..... i was a little forgetful.... thanks edmund for noticing.... yah, now that i ahve got my e-mail address up, let's do it again... ANY PLUs IN NTU??? PLEASE E-MAIL ME.... THANKS.... okie, back to your normal program.... it is not very pri ate here at the moment....

07/31/98 05:02:06

Name: Dave.L My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: suck & fxxk

Your Fav Body Type: hard and masculine Your Nationality: canadian~chinese

Comments:

Hi everyone ! Gosh ! I'm supposed to be sick and this is supposed to be my day of sick leave from work (& it's only my 5th day at work ,hee)BUT I just have to post this coz I'm brimming with sexcitement.... You see, I was running this horrible flu & fever this morning so I went to see a doctor whixh was recommended by my aunt for being oh so gentle and caring.... Once I went into the consultation room, he was visibly taken back and was actually nervous coz he was stumbling over his words. ( could it be my ew tan and small little pair of running shorts ?)Asked me a load of questions and made a lot of small talk. Until finally when he had to hear my heartbeat, which was racing at that time,he actually had the guts to tell me that he had to lift my shirt coz e wanted to make sure he could hear properly, and as he was doing it, he actually ran his smooth long fingers across my nipples. To my embarrassment, my nipples got hard at his gentle touch. And then considering I was having such a horrendous flu, he had o inject me and well, no prizes for guessing where.. Of course, being the cock-teaser that I normally am, I removed my entire pair of shorts, leaving nothing much to the young doctor's imagination. He started to prepare the syringe and at the same time, g zing non-stop at my cock. Slowly, he placed his hand on my pelvis and the other hand gently injecting my butt w the medication. ouch !! And then he gently asked me if that hurt, another long hard gaze. I guess he must have been dying to touch me at that p int coz I could actually see a huge hard on from under his doctor's frock..hee. So, seizing the situation, I placed his hand onto my cock and then instantly, the young doc told his nurse through the intercom that he has to perform a "monor surgery" and to tell the rest of the patients to wait. oh gosh ! I told myself ! and then the fun began...... Firstly, he went to lock the door and almost like a mad man, he just almost tore away my tank top, and with the same amount of speed, tore off his frock and then his business shirt, slacks, g-string (yup, who knows that Dr ho actually wears a sexy black g string ?)and finally we're both buck naked. Wasting no time, he wrapped his warm lips around my already hard dick and began to lick and suck, suck and lick with all his might. With his left hand, he was squeezing my red hot tits and with his left, he was iddling with my balls which were actually still sore from last night's session with my man.hee2.. I was just groaning away and moaning away as he could really make me feel good with his rythimic sucking and gentle little biting at my foreskin... Being so urned on, I just rocked forward and backwards so hard and began thrusting my cock so hard into the back of the handsome doc's warm throat. All I could hear was little muffled cries of: " fxxk me, I can't take it any more.ah ah ah ah ah ah oh oh....ummmm . feels so good..um" I took that as a cue and withdrew my still hard as a rock cock from his mouth and turned him around. hungrilly, I rimmed his tight asshole, making sure that I stick my tongue into just the right places to titlate him even more... Finally, I feel that it is ready for me to mount him. Slowly, I eased my cock into his asshole which was already warm and want ng me so bad. As I slowly gained momemtum, I was going faster and faster and I could hear him say was, " fxxk me harder... I wanna feel every inch of your cock in me, please.." And so like a good patient, I do exactly what the doctor tells me too and I fu k him like a mad man, rammimg my rod in like there was no tomorrow. Guess he like it mean and hard so I play along and orders him around and strangely enough, he likes it even more... Suddenly, I feel like a BIG explosion is gonna erupt soon and I withdre my cock and put it in his mouth again . True enough, I just relesed all my tension and spurts of warm thick cum just shot out of my cock. Luckilly, the good doctor was there to catch the love juice with his luscious lips. " your cum is so delicious and s eet, I wanna do it all over again.. I like the way you fxxk, makes me feel so high and .." before he had the chance to say another mushy word, I went down on him and it was my turn to suck him this time.. But this sexcited doctor couldn't really hold his oad and shot in just 5 minutes. I was gripping his pink smooth cock in my mouth with all my might, licking it with my tongue and trying my best to shove him deeper into my mouth, I love to get fxxked in my mouth, and when a man cums in your mouth, the fee ng is indescribable. Umm, the doctor's cum actually tasted sweeter than my lover-boys', and I wouldn't mind having him for dessert again, I tell you.... After that , he quickly took a glance at his watch and realised that we've been fxxking for a good 25 inutes or so, he told me we better start to get dressed or the patients will start to get angry. As he bent down to pick up his trousers, I got a peek at his yummmy asshole again and I felt myself getting all hot again, 25 mins is just not enough, I tell him, so we exchanged numbers .... As a parting gift, he gave me his g-string which was stained with all that delicious precum... Infact, even as I'm writing to all you guys out there now, I've got one hand on the keybpard and the other on my cock. I'm fee ing so hot and horny now, wish my man will come back from work soon, I need to get fxxked real bad now... Well, I can always feign another headache or fever and go back for repeat " treatments" hee....

07/31/98 02:36:19

Name: actionkid My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: SEX sex and MORE SEX!! Your Nationality: HORNYland

Comments:

I was just recalling an occasion early last year... I was still in the army then, and had to go for this 2month course where I got based somewhere near that NTU place. Anyway, in the evening, after all the tough trainings, I'd go for jogs in the area. I h ve to admit, NTU has got extremely lovely sceneries and the landscaping is marvellous. It is a wonderful place for joggers, actually, and great for training.. with all the lovely slopes and whatnots.. Anyway, For a while, I'd go with 1-2 of my coursemates and we'd check out the different routes.. I have to admit.. the hostelites there are generally quite droolsome.. totally unlike the 'square' perception that we usually have of NTU (sorry.. NUS-mentality.. :) ) Anyway, during that time, they were quite busy preparing for their inter-hall games and you'd see them busy training up, etc. The gals were actually quite pretty.. and the guys... hmm.. definitely a bigger proportion as compared to NUS and hence, better selection too.. ;) We'd sometimes just join in wi h a group of em.. and actually got quite friendly with them. Anyway, there was a chap.. from the hostel.. who happen to hit it off quite well with me. not exactly a looker.. but a real hunk with boyish charm.. ;) After a coupla sessions of jogging together . we decided that we can meet up later, just the two of us. I dunno how it happened, actually.. but I guess the vibes just click. He was a final year student.. in the same discipline as myself. Anyway, he'd page me and I'd call him back when I'm free.. so etimes, he'd ask if I wanna go for midnight jogs, etc.. and it took him around 3 weeks later before he made a pass at me..;P For myself, well.. I was too busy most of the time with the training. But, well.. it finally happened during the last few weekends of my course.. yep.. I actually stayed in over the weekend, at his insistence.;P And what fireworks.. ;) ))) Sigh.. usually he'd invite me to his room.. but once, he even went to my bunk. Gosh.. the risks we take!! Anyway.. call it a summer fling (??).. no trings, and sorta out of touch right now. But it was great while it lasted.. :) Okay guys... gotta go slog for my money!

07/31/98 02:36:04

Your Fav Sextivity: SEX sex and MORE SEX!! Your Nationality: HORNYland

Comments:

I was just recalling an occasion early last year... I was still in the army then, and had to go for this 2month course where I got based somewhere near that NTU place. Anyway, in the evening, after all the tough trainings, I'd go for jogs in the area. I h ve to admit, NTU has got extremely lovely sceneries and the landscaping is marvellous. It is a wonderful place for joggers, actually, and great for training.. with all the lovely slopes and whatnots.. Anyway, For a while, I'd go with 1-2 of my coursemates and we'd check out the different routes.. I have to admit.. the hostelites there are generally quite droolsome.. totally unlike the 'square' perception that we usually have of NTU (sorry.. NUS-mentality.. :) ) Anyway, during that time, they were quite busy preparing for their inter-hall games and you'd see them busy training up, etc. The gals were actually quite pretty.. and the guys... hmm.. definitely a bigger proportion as compared to NUS and hence, better selection too.. ;) We'd sometimes just join in wi h a group of em.. and actually got quite friendly with them. Anyway, there was a chap.. from the hostel.. who happen to hit it off quite well with me. not exactly a looker.. but a real hunk with boyish charm.. ;) After a coupla sessions of jogging together . we decided that we can meet up later, just the two of us. I dunno how it happened, actually.. but I guess the vibes just click. He was a final year student.. in the same discipline as myself. Anyway, he'd page me and I'd call him back when I'm free.. so etimes, he'd ask if I wanna go for midnight jogs, etc.. and it took him around 3 weeks later before he made a pass at me..;P For myself, well.. I was too busy most of the time with the training. But, well.. it finally happened during the last few weekends of my course.. yep.. I actually stayed in over the weekend, at his insistence.;P And what fireworks.. ;) ))) Sigh.. usually he'd invite me to his room.. but once, he even went to my bunk. Gosh.. the risks we take!! Anyway.. call it a summer fling (??).. no trings, and sorta out of touch right now. But it was great while it lasted.. :) Okay guys... gotta go slog for my money!

07/31/98 02:12:29

Your Fav Sextivity: SEX sex and MORE SEX!! Your Nationality: singaporean!!!

Comments:

ummm.. errr... David? Hmmmm... did we actually go all the way last night? Sheesh.. I must've fallen asleep or sumthing..;P Anyway.. whatever it was.. sure thing man.. anytime.. :) )) Heheheh..;P

07/30/98 18:32:47

Name: David

Comments:

Hi Actionkid!!...Thanks for last night!!!.heh heh heh....SSSllllllluuuuuuurrrrrpppppppp!!!!!...so strong!!!....when can we do it again??....

07/30/98 15:59:20

Name: actionkid

Comments:

Tokking about campus cruising.. yep.. Edmund's right.. it is a wonderful playground if you know how to do it..;P And being the incorrigible hostelite.. I've had my share of sexcitement there..;P And I did what edmund suggested.. since I WAS in the track t am and all.. I used to train till evening.. and sometimes, i even go for my midnight jogs.. there were times when my friends would insist on joining me.. and sometimes, I have to accompany a group of girls, etc.. But when I'm alone.. hehehe.. my shirt or inglet will definitely be off.. (though they;re usually off anyway when I train..) and I'll wear my skimpiest running shorts.. and without doubt.. I'm bound to get cruised.. ;) And sometimes, I'd go all the way to KR park.. where there are plenty of luvver there.. and sometimes, I'd go behind the CL.. or the SRC... all these places are extremely cruisy at nite.. ;) But I'm not sure about it now.. and sometimes, I'd study late at the faculty... and you'd be surprised how many guys actually stay back and they d take breaks at the loo for sex! Yep.. these things DO happen at NUS. I lived through it..:)Okaylah.. enuff about all that tok.. maybe next time, I'll relate some of my hostel sexcapades.. had quite a few.. though mostly with guys from the other hostels. . Anyway.. Edmund.. sure thing man.. u know I'd accept your offer... and I've also offered you mine.. let's see who;ll make it sooner.. can't wait awready lah..;p *wink* heheheh...

07/30/98 14:37:53

Name: Edmund

Comments:

Hello Jeff !! How's the NTU MAN !!!??? I just love that campus, so full of MEN, MEN, MEN ... I think those who go to NTU are so MALE !!! The more studious type go to NUS I suppose ... even the building in NTU is so gorgeous !!! But, Jeff darling....how to mail you when there is no mail address ???? Hmmmmmm campus cruising technique .. hmmmmmm I think we shoud get actionkid in this as well... for me, nothing special, campus is just the same as the rest of the world, just a little smaller I suppose, but so m ch more convenient !!! There are showers like all over the place .. one can go jogging at night in skimpy shorts and get invited into a senior's room somewhere and ...... On a cool night, try jogging in short nylon shorts and a white t... then after your jog" you can cool down by taking off your shirt and walk around with the tshirt hanging from the waistband of your shorts ...I'm sure you will get the attention you want !!! Good luck, but please, please be careful. Do email me, I would like to get to kno you better !! Heh, heh .. Oh yes, actionkid, I'm too lazy to go into hotmail tonight, but please remember ... the "invitation" is still open !! (That should get the others thinking !!! Ha, ha, ha ...)Lots of love to you guys !!

07/30/98 14:20:57

Comments:

hmm.... edmund,..... how i envy you..... the jap and most importantly, your boy boy.... wish i have one.... anyway pardon me for shouting... just to grab attention : ARE THERE ANY NTU STUDENTS HERE?? PLEASE MAIL ME, OK? sorriee guys.... okie back to your ormal transmission..... stories! stories! stories! oh, before i forget, edmund, how you cruise in campus hah?...... heh heh... when everyone is pretending.... love you guys!! ;p

07/30/98 13:00:58

Name: Mellor

Comments:

speaking of B.stadium, I believe that it is becoming more of a 'happening' place than RP. B stadium is even better than fort rd coz that place is better lit and u can be assure to be rid free of Mozzies.

07/30/98 10:22:15

Comments:

hummph.. I'm still stuck at work.. :( and its awready past six.. Anyway, juz thot I'd drop a quick note.. wuz wondering around Bdk stadium few days back (at the insistence of SOME chap here...) at the ungodly hour of 3am. I was actually amazed that there w s actually quite a number of guys still roaming around at that time.. waiting for a cruise. It was an eye-opener coz the scene was reminiscent of RP.. Anyway, there was this ahbeng dude who kept cycling round and round.. and he was cute ;P.. We gave each ther the eye and.. to cut long story short.. somehow, we ended up together in the darkness of the football field.. (so as to avoid some of the more undesirable yet insistent dudes..) and were groping around in the dark. And just as he was about to blow me . his handphone RANG! It was such a turn off!! Can u imagine.. in the silence of the dark.. and amidst high erotic stimulation.. the sudden shrill sound of the hp is waaaaaaay OUT! I went limp almost straightaway... and well.. while he started blabbering o his pal in hokkien, I sorta excused myself... and went on home. Sheesh.. such a disappointing ending... I ended up doing a DIY in the end.... Hummph.. I'm gonna seek compensation from that pal of mine who brought me there in the first place.... ;{.. so repare yerself brahder..;P

07/29/98 16:53:31

Comments:

Oh dear... I got so caught up with the JAP guy thing that I forgot to say something about Mckay's comment. I'm sorry Mckay, about the "uni" thing.. I guess I was being rather insensitive. But to clarify why the boy was crying his eyes out was that he near y missed registration because he couldn't raise enough funds for fees in time. You see, he was the hope of his family and getting to uni was really the ONLY hope for him. He very badly wanted to be a lawyer, and to be one, you have to get a degree. He cou dn't afford a foreign degree and so local U was the ONLY chance he had for his dream... can you imagine seeing your dream come true and it nearly slipped away because you couldn't raise M$2,000.00 for first year fees?? Well, his study loan came though at he last minute and he rushed to register only to be TOLD by the Registrar that he was too late!! He was just so crushed and just collapsed in tears outside the Registrar's office. Anyway, a senior saw him and asked him what was wrong... The senior brought him to the Dean who was so impressed with his drive and enthusiasim for "the law" that he offered him a place on the spot (You see, the Dean was not too terribly impressed with the rest of us who were, well... rather ... ahem... unimpressed with "the law" Ha, ha, ha !!). So BY the time he saw me, he was so TOTALLY exhausted with all that emotional turmoil that registration at the faculty (Like having to fill up your name and ic no and home address like 20 THOUSAND times !!!) seemed so IMPOSSIBLE, and being late he didn't have all his coursemates to bitch with... THEN came along that wonderful, fantastic, fabulous, (and handsome, kind and charming...) ME !!! And oh GAWWWDDDD he rewarded me again and again and again !!!! So take it easy MCkay, as actionkid sa s, not every one finds his dream, that boy found his but nearly lost it, I'm really happy that you have found your niche in life...so (My turn at stealing stuff) Carpe Diem !!! Lots of love to you Mckay!!! (If I spelt it wrongly, ha, ha, .. I MEAN to say seize the day" of course there is ALWAYS "seize the cock" but I don't think ANYONE needs me to encourage anyone to do THAT !!! Ha, ha, ha, ha !!! Lots of love to you guys !!

07/29/98 16:27:40

Comments:

Hello !!!! Edmund here... glad you guys like the last story !!! Looks like that little junior of mine caused some spewing of milky liquid all over Singapore eh??!! Glad to be of assistance !! Actionkid...you are most welcome !!! An architect in the mens ! ! WOW !! I've always had problems with architects... never could get them..my office building is FULL of them, been a total FAILURE in THAT department. Jeff, don't feel so bad.. my experiences are all few and FAR in between.. like now... gaydar totally w ecked by having my boy hitting my head with his bolster all the time !! Been so totally WRONG this entire week... As for on campus romances ... not that easy really, as every body wants to PRETEND only ! Talking about campus, I was a total FAILURE today a the campus pool and library... so no stories today I'm afraid. Chrys.. I just love your story about the Jap.. I really am CRAZY about japs too .. the nearest to a Jap I got so far was a half jap half chinese. We went together for a few months and he had o go to Singapore for his course.. Lost contact now... but I miss his cock.. Lovely, pink, long and hard and always dripping with precum...aaaarrrgghh...he could suck like gawwdddd.... his soft lips and hard and hot tongue .... moving your cock head aroun in his mouth ... softly kissing and slurping ... then giving you friction with his hard tongue .. practically squeezing your cock for your sperm ... that firm and just nice grip of his fingers as he wraps his hand around your totally confused cock which e has refused to let cum for the last bloody hour ... slowly pumping your cock ...spitting on your cock head to give it some smooth lubrication then a SAVAGE hard suck from his fabulous mouth pumping your bloody cock to make your cock EXPLODE like you've ever exploded before and slurping up every drop of your sperm and a final suck and pump to get that very last drop of male fluid which he teases off your slit with this suddenly soft tongue ... capped off with a slippery and wet kiss !!!!! Lots of affect on to you guys !! ps BW, Thanx for the email !!

07/29/98 10:45:55

Comments:

another story. 1989. winter. munich. mrs henderson. this bar needs no map. all u need is to tell the cab driver 'mrs henderson' and they'll take u there. at the entrance are these huge wooden doors that made u think u are entering a castle and the interi r have the looks to match; dark and cavernous. when i entered, i imm felt very self-conscious as i was the only oriental there. the rest were potatoes, which came in all shapes and sizes. very scared but also very excited. i made my way to the circular ba and perched on a bar stool watching the drag show that came on. wow, the performers were really like damen. sinewy and snow white and flirting with the audiences. wolf whistles were the only thing i understood as the rest were in deutsch. while casually weeping the room with my eyes (no need for gaydar lah), i chanced upon this pair of eyes and immediately locked on. can't see much of the physical features as the place was relatively dark. but i could detect the heat from across the room... slowly but su ely, with beer in hand, i inched up to my target and was not let down by what i saw. hmmm, haven't lost my touch yet. he's just the way i like 'em to be; not too tall, not too round and smooth all over. he smiled and i smiled and he smiled and i smiled bi terly, by now realising to my dismay he doesn't speak anglais. but i neber give up one and was touched that he too did not gave up. :) we somehow managed to get back to my hotel using body language. i now know how tarzan got jane into the sack. the sex ? o-so lah but lucky me, he's also a screamer and enjoys experimenting. we still get together for an occasional f..k whenever i hit munich. :-)

07/29/98 09:22:28

Name: oldsoul My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: unpaid Your Fav Body Type: slim

Your Nationality: SIN

Comments:

Hi. Just wanna share this. Went to a hunky guy�s house some years back. He was dark, charming and good looking but not handsome. His body very muscular. In his room, we kissed and kissed. Then suddenly, he walked to his cupboard and took out a white thin rope. I asked him what he wants. He grineed and told me to shut up. He tied me up. My heart pound very hard. I was very worried. After tying me tight, he squeezed my nipples. I yelled in pain. He smiled. Then he licked gently. I groaned. Th n he bit me. I yelled in pain again and looked at him in shock. He grinned and started to masturbate me. Before that, he rubbed his hands with some kind of lubricant. I was very scared but the sensation was very good. Don�t know how to describe. Han s tied. Feeling helpless and made to come. As I came, so shiok! Then he began fingering my ass. I protest. He slapped me and told me to shut up. I did not cry but got a bit of water in my eyes. Then he fxxked me. With condom � thank god. As he fu ked me, I began to enjoy. I never knew I can like this. I like the feeling of his hard muscular body pressing on mine. And when he came, he shout like bull. Very sexy. Very shiok.

07/28/98 20:49:54

Name: Atom

Comments:

You are most welcome Chrysalis. Glad to know that you have became bolder. I am the exact opposite of you. I am much bolder in a foreign land. My philosophy is that nobody knows me, therefore I can make a fool out of myself . However I have learn my lesson about jumping into a stranger's car. It happened to me in Montreal to . Got cruised by a to die for guy. Went home with him, he started touching me all over in the car. I guessed you could consider that erotic in bed but not when his hands were supposed to be steering the car! He drove through some industrial park, I wa thinking that I would probably be killed and dumped there. It was kind of scary at that moment but I guessed I must had over reacted. Anyhow we did make it back to his place and had a wonder session(I am too shy to go into details!). I have learn my lesson, never go to a stranger's place unless you know him well enough. Also, if possible, to let a friend know where you are going and what you are up to.

07/28/98 19:35:13

Name: Chrysalis My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: moaning

Your Fav Body Type: growing Your Nationality: SIN

Comments:

Hi Atom! Thanks for the tips and etiquette hints. Much appreciate it. But like I mentioned in my posting ... it was my virgin tour ... and I didn't know what can and cannot be done. Remember I'm from the land of 'told what to do' and I never travelled far till aged 30 (furthest I went before that was Langkawi ... but do we consider International? hahahahaha ). :-) My memoirs will continue with highlights of my travel days ... and in the postings to come, you will see a more confident Chrysalis ... wh even dared to pull someone into a private room at a sauna in Sydney during this year's Mardi Gras ... *wink!* Nevertheless, I think your posting is a great help for anyone who may be in such a predicament as the one I had. I was too shy, too afraid, to unsure and I am not proud of it ... but I grew ... just as a caterpillar goes into the Chrysalis stage to become a butterfly ... and I am still growing and changing ... and I believe with help from kind people like Atom, Ahboi, AK, etc ... I may even be rave enough one day to dance a out-dance on the streets of SIN ... maybe ... who knows? Hugs to all ... :-)

07/28/98 16:27:20

Name: Atom

Comments:

Regarding Chrysalis misadventure in Montreal. It was too bad that he did not stay longer as I am sure things will happen eventually. Bathhouses in N. America work very much like Babylon in BKK with a few exceptions. In Babylon you rent a locker and walk around in your towel. Over here, you can either rent a locker or a room. A room would normally come with a locker (to put your belo gings) and a bed (for you to make out).Depending on the bathhouse, some comes with dark room, gym, sanua, whirlpool etc. Eye contact is very crucial in places like that. You can crusie by walking around or simply sitting in your room. People are general y very friendly and helpful. If anybody who is not your cup of tea approaches you, you can simply say no and they would normally move on. If you don't know where to go in a new city, simply check the phone book for any gay hot line to call. If you know where is the gay village, simply walk over and pick up any gay newsletters. The newsletter are very good source of information to tourists Hope this will be of some help.

07/28/98 14:27:48

Comments:

aiyoyo.... how cum you guys can find jap guys just like that one.... actually just any good guys just like that one... i mean, ak just wanna relieve himself, edmund was just doing his job and chrys was just walking... how cum i don't leh.... and i still anna hook sumone from campus just by walking around..... i mean, there ARE alot of good looking guys in campus!! *slurp* ;p

07/28/98 14:17:45

Comments:

07/28/98 13:43:33

Comments:

wah jeff ah, i better watch my step when i use the stairs at jp man; ser-car-lee slip on your spooie and fall dunno how to explain to the management there. heheheh. anyway over to tokyo. city of the 'rising son'... it was a r & r visit in 1989. after chec ing into the otani, took the train to aoyama to shop. i recall it was a bright spring afternoon and the i.miyake shop was empty except for 2 sales staff who politely bowed as i entered. was quite spooked as i was quite green and was not used to pple bowin to me. make me like the jade emperor like zat. but i thot, what the heck, already entered the boutique, might as well act kewl lor. so browsing browsing and walking walking when the door to the fitting room suddenly swung open. and there he was, a round ound, short short nihonjin stepping out, tugging at his pants. ahey, buay pai leh, i remarked to myself. so start to eye him lor. he's fair, with short cropped hair, bushy eyebrows and a thin moustache above his thick, pinky lips. above all he has double ye-lids which is very rare for a jap. i felt my loins caught fire. somehow he caught my stare and .... well, to cut the chaste, we finally got a chance to talk while he was paying for his purchase, he with his accented english and me with my half past 6 n hongo. later at a nearby cafe, i found out that he was an opera singer and speaks good italian. wow the wow wow. u know me one lah, buay pai say one. so asked him to come back with me to the hotel. and he declined ! i thot 'bloody cock teaser' but was pro ptly proven wrong when he suggested we go back to his place instead. i was a little apprehensive as this was afterall a stranger...how ? a split second later we were on the train heading for his home (i shan't say where as he has a "little" reputation to rotect).... soon we were naked and he looked just like a baby with his pink pink complexion, if not for his little pole poking out from a black bush. anyway, i'm no size queen lah. i was quite turned on since he's my first nihonjin and i want to remember ll the f..king details, which was (sic) ordinary except when we got to the part where he trashed wildly while cumming on my abs. it was an eye and ear opener as i've neber seen and heard a man so happy to die one. from thence, i became a screamer too. we ept in contact till the last postcard i received in 1993 which arrived with a guam postmark. *sigH*.

07/28/98 12:56:29

Comments:

sheesh.... i really need to cum now.... with all these stories... my my, edmund, your stories are really HOT!! my dick standing hard hard after reading it..... man, just too bad that you are attached!! heh heh.... man, seems like alot of people are start ng their sexitives after sum rest... heh heh... like AK.... chrys.... hmm... liked your experience.... how i wish i was you... sleeping with a cute japanese guy... my favourite!! :) ...... hmm.. i was at JP and i really cannot control myself, i saw a rath r cute mature guy... definitely much older than me... i think, and i just went to stand next to him at the urinal and play with my dick... later, he touched me.... he touched my dick head soooo softly and smoothly......i went to a stairway and he jerked m off... shooting my load all over the stairway... i have to clean it up after that.... heh heh... hmm... really hard to control myself... i mean, i really NEED a man to hold me.... okie... anymore sextories?? ;p

07/28/98 11:36:12

Comments:

ano chrys san, anata wa dame na... can u shift your story to tokyo or not ? narita makes me cry leh. *boo hoo hoo* neber know u so romantic one. one day must try try... :) demo boku wa nihonjin dewa arimasen desu. taihen zannen ne ! *sigh* looks like we ar going backwards to go forward. i've got a happy tokyo story to share. but first lemme get back home. see u later. :)

07/28/98 11:17:59

Comments:

Wah, Chrys ar your jap story.....sounds subtly romantic leh...now I'm trying to remember how you look like :PPPP hahaha.....

07/28/98 10:58:21

Comments:

Thanx man Chrys! Oi Action..so you not so original after all lar!!!!!! DISAPPOINTED MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P Anyway netjumper.....I dun own a counter at SC lar~ :P I'm still studying....but at the same time I'm doing something that I like to...just that I aven't earn from that! I'm desperately waiting for the $$ to come in!

07/28/98 10:24:16

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Wow is the Word!

Your Fav Body Type: Wow is the Word! Your Nationality: SIN

Comments:

Memoirs (cont�d) � so this is Japan � the year � 1992 � aged 30 and my first time in Japan � Tokyo to be specific. But with my misadventure two weeks back in Montreal � I did not expect much to happen here. I arrived at Narita on a weekend � no welcom ng committee again � alone again in a foreign city. But what is this? The guys are sooooo cute!!! After settling in my small (really small!) hotel room, I ventured out and launched my gaydar far and wide. It led me to Kabuki-cho � a dangerous but exc ting area owned and run by the Yakuza. The bright lights overwhelmed me. The people � all in a rush � it was winter � and every male Japanese looked so handsome in their winterwear. But my gaydar told me that this district is still very much str8 � whe e is my destination? I walked and walked � then came to a little district some blocks away from Kabuki-cho. A very nicely laid out grid of four streets with gay pubs and bars. In time, I learnt that most are for Japanese only. Foreigners are not toler ted well in these �for Japanese only� pubs and bars. There are two pubs that are for foreigners to meet the local and vice versa. But I can easily pass for a Japanese, with my small slit eyes and all. Hence, I managed to enter these pubs easily. And o ce you are in and already holding a drink, they will not chase you away. In fact, I met many pub owners who are surprised that I am not Japanese and are thrilled to chat with me � a foreigner. Anyway, back to today�s story � I was new and exploring. An as usual � lost. I survived walking around by buying drinks and snacks from all those wonderful vending machines. And as the night wore on � I walked down this certain lane for the �don�t know how many� times. (Trust me guys � no matter how many times you walk down this lane � the view is always changing and never boring � the guys are soooo cute!!!). As I walked down this lane, a really cute fit-looking Japanese walked past me and looked at me. I was kind of taken aback � but just glanced back. He urned around and came up to me speaking Japanese! � I panicked and stammered in English that I do not speak Japanese. He looked surprise and smiled. And in broken English � shook my hand, introduced himself and asked me to join him for a drink. My hear pounded so fast � he is so gorgeous � slightly taller than I am � is this really happening??? � to cut a long story short � we went for a drink � he was a delightful companion � we headed for my hotel � and as we stripped in the small hotel room � I gaze in admiration at his firm and fit body. Not muscular � but toned and slightly tanned. We kissed as he led me to the bathroom � we showered together. In the shower, we soaped one another � feeling each other�s body � he switched on the shower and adjus ed till the temperature of the water is right � then held me close to his body as the water poured down on us � we kissed and kissed. On bed, he was pure delight � he showed me some parts of me that I never knew was erotically stimulating, positions that sent my head spinning. He was gentle � then slowly aggressive � then wild and demanding � yet considerate � I have never enjoyed sex so much before. He licked and licked me all over till I almost screamed for him to stop! And every time it seem like wh n either he or I was about to come, he will control the situation � then start building the crescendo of orgasm again. (I find myself smiling now when writing this and thinking fondly of him.) He was never demanding � but ever in control. Such a mascul ne male specimen. At some point of time later, we could not hold back anymore. He started to thrash wildly on top of me. We came almost at the same time. But ever so softly � no loud groans � no shouts of �I�m coming !!!� � but feeling his firm bod pr ssing hard against me as he spurted all over me, I came while holding him tight against me. He kept kissing me all over my face as we both had our orgasm. Later in the night, as I awoke and watched him sleeping next to me � I almost wished that I am Ja anese �

07/28/98 09:47:51

Comments:

Hoi.. Mckay.. before you go around grabbing quotes.. that phrase was actually taken from Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream.. and it went sumthnig like.. "All the world's a stage.. and its fools are merely players.." Something like dat.. dun sue me i I'm wrong... I not lit student mah..;P

07/28/98 09:02:38

Name: netjumper My URL: Visit Me

Comments:

McKay, If you are the guy who have a counter at SC selling all those cool stuff ... let me tell you, you are not missing much not going to U. The Uni does not teach you anything worth taking to the work place. When you are really working, what you learn in U i how to party and do a beer bong. I feel like I have wasted my time going to the U, not that I did not enjoy it, I did ... but my MBA is worth next to nothing here in the working world. And I have friends who are making better money than me and did not sp nd a penny going to the Uni. In a way, people who went to the U have more to loose so they are stuck with a 9-5 secure job and once in a while, some lucky prick may even get a job they enjoy. But you are your own boss and you are doing what you like ... I envy you man. So you still want to charge $80 for the small stunted Alien or can I get a discount? *grin*

07/28/98 07:07:40

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: oooh ......

Your Fav Body Type: oooooohhhhhh ....... to be ahhhhhhhhhh ......... Your Nationality: aaaaaaahhhhhhh ....... SIN

Comments:

Yo, MCKAY!!! I think the quote from AK is actually a derivative from a famous quote 'The World's A Stage ... And each must play a part' - Shakespeare? or Elvis? hehehehehe ... you decide. And that being the case, there IS copyright infringement here if ou use it in any script or commercial write-up. Please check www.copyright.com for details ... just trying to be helpful.

07/28/98 06:16:42

Comments:

Action you lucky freak! I took your quote, "isn't all the world a stage anyways" for my one of my character's punchline :P And I'm not going to pay copyright.

07/28/98 04:31:16

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: aiming for WOW!

Your Fav Body Type: better be WOW! Your Nationality: SIN

Comments:

Memoirs (cont�d) � after a lacklustre night in Tokyo I continued my journey to Montreal. Along the way � I thought about what lies ahead � a thrill rushes through me � yet there is apprehension. It was a time when AIDS was the much talked- about topic. And everyone was ultra-cautious. Deciding to take things as they come and be extra careful � I fell into deep sleep till my arrival at Dorval. I will never forget my first view of a world outside of Asia and the feelings that go with it. I am here. inally, in a land so far away from home. And my first taste of winter. It was cold. But strangely not as cold as many people have warned me. And it was supposed to be minus 36 degrees celsius. Snow and ice was pushed to the sides of the road as I sat in the limousine that came to pick me up from the airport. No � there was no welcoming committee � after all � I arrived late around midnite � After checking in � I surveyed the darkness that filled the space outside my window pane � occasional white ste m floats from the chimneys of some buildings. I awoke in the morning to see my first sunrise in Montreal � and it was beautiful. It was Sunday and I was not to begin work till the next day. A whole day to explore the city! I rushed through breakfast a d began my mad tour. In the evening, I returned back to the hotel � nothing much happened that day � just lots of shops closed � and most tourist places were shut down due to the extremely cold weather. As I laid on my bed watching French MTV which I do �t understand � I got horny � I decided to call a help line for gay people. They informed me about a 24 hour sauna just around the corner from my hotel � they didn�t tell me that �around the corner� for them is different from �around the corner� for a Si gaporean. To me, �around the corner� means down the lift and a few steps to the mama store. Needless to say � I got lost. Then the gaydar sensor kicked in. I saw some men entering a building through a side door � walked closer � and the name of the sa na was proudly plastered on th

• 2 months later...

07/28/98 02:13:22

Your Nationality: singaporean born'n'bred

Comments:

just another quick note.. hey Mckay.. being in the U is not everything. Life is more than just plain academics. I think it is great that you're doing sumthing which you enjoy and I am certain that you will achieve great success, judging by your dedication and talent. For myself, well.. I am one of those who seem to be on the fence. I chose to go into the academics side coz it is sumthing I happen to be good at (trust me.. after a while, studying in Singapore becomes very formulaic!) but my personal interes s ranges from almost everything else.. computers to music to arts and whatnots. But my passion is still in design.. you know.. art, architecture, theatrical design, etc.. but that is not an area which I will ever be exposed to nowadays... But I can alway look back at my U days and say that I DID try it all.. Even if you're not in the U.. there are still plenty of chances to be what you want. I think that's the most important thing. In a way, I still have not found my calling... while you've found yours.. And I think that's a good thing you've got there, Mckay.. :) ))) Also.. for those out there who dun know me.. I am NOT a writer, I am NOT from the arts fac.. I'm actually from a highly technical field.. you know.. the supposedly nerdy bunch.. Heheh.. this p ge serves as a great opportunity for me to just be what I am.. which is why I'm so addicted to it..;P Isn't all the world a stage anyways?

07/28/98 01:54:38

Your Nationality: SINdude.. ;)

Comments:

OHMIGAWWWWWWD!!! I can't believe it! I was just about to zoom off to the loo after sending out my last posting when my supervisor asked me to do a quick errand for him. I took the lift down to another floor and went to find whoever it was I was supposed t see, talked for a while, and then I went off. But before going back up, I went to the loo to ease off.. and as I was doing my business, this chap walked in and took the urinal next to mine. I had a quick glance at him.. a cute thirty sumthing executive g y who's prolly an architect or sumthing.. with a smart crisp shirt and tie.. Wahliao!!.. I couldn't help getting a hard on.. what with Edmund's story and all..;P And it was ultra embarrassing coz the chap could see it all!! I nearly felt like dying. BUT h smiled at ME!!! Hahaha.. gosh, I was blushing red.. but he simply got hard himself and sorta nodded towards the cubicle!! MAN!!! I quickly fumbled and tried to hide my pass so that he wouldn't notice it. and well.. he practically tugged at my shirt to jo n him there! Wahzannnnnnnn!!! I have to admit, it was TOTALLY unlike me.. and I was like quivering with sexcitement..;P And gosh!! He had such a beautiful hard bod! I was drooling and didn't waste anytime sucking those hard nipples! And he had such a HOT outh!! *sigh ;P* It was a wonderful quickie... everything was over within 10 minutes.. Whewieeee.. we did feel a lil awkward as we preened ourselves before the mirror.. He was, after all, the visitor..;P Sheesh.. what will people say!!?? Anyway, we did ex hange numbers and he said he'd call soon... for, maybe, a proper session at his place or sumthing. *yaaaaaaaaaay!* Waah.. totally rad, maaaaaaan!!! Seelah.. Edmund.. all YOUR fault!!! But thanx anyway... for brightening up my otherwise bland and wet Tuesd y morning!!..;P Hmm.. I think I should lie low at the office from now on....

07/28/98 01:03:47

Your Nationality: SINdude.. ;)

Comments:

EDMUUUUND!!!! That was one HOT fxxking sexy story!!! Sheesh.. you made me cream in my pants just reading about it..;P It sorta reminded me of the sexcapades I used to have back in the U.. of course, not that I was a slut or anything like dat..;P WOWEeeeee !! I need to let go man! Gotta go cool off in the gent's..;P aaargh!!!!

07/27/98 21:40:15

Name: ob My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Singapore

Comments:

Ahboi, ke ko desu. To te mo cawaii ne!

07/27/98 17:42:05

Comments:

Gawd Edmund! Your stories are getting hotter each time... Keep 'em CUMMING!

07/27/98 17:41:22

Comments:

Referring to Edmund's article on his senior years in Uni. It's kind of sad to learn that Uni's being labelled as a stepping stone in once career or whatever. And that guy just kept gushing just because he got into Uni, it really make me think how much a d how hard he had tried to make it into the U...and it's that so important and accomplishing after all? I personally dun think I can make it to the U, luckily, I'm doing something I like...thanx for the story Edmund, I think I'm going to put it into one f my drama episodes that I'm doing now...

07/27/98 16:44:23

Name: dave .L My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: suck and fxxk

Your Fav Body Type: guys with bulging crotches..yums! Your Nationality: Canadian ~chinese

Comments:

Hi there ! It's Dave here and I'm new ! I just came back from Canada 2 weeks ago and I haven't got a clue about the gay scene here except for the occassional e-mail from my mates. Well, to cut a long story short... Any sympathetic guys out there will like to tell where I can get some good man-to-man p--no in Singapore ? You see, I like to get into the act with my man after we watch a couple of hot vids, kinda like a Life Demo..hee.. We'll try to enanct the scenes from the movie and all but unfortunately, I didn't bring my stash back coz I thought that I can easily obtain them here... maybe I'm wrong or am I ? Help me please.. I'm running outta g-strings to stain, I've gotta get some juicy hot action soon, there goes my dick twanging in all directions again. Could have sworn it's got a life of it's own ! By the way, I don't have a vcd, I've only got an old-fashioned video playe ! Unless someone wants to invite me over to watch their vcds..... bye boys !! e-mail me soon !

07/27/98 16:40:01

Name: kicking bading My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: sucking & kissing Your Nationality: DARNA-ian

Comments:

hi, thanks to @lex & edmund for the congratulatory message! yeah, my boy-boy is way way past 18. we are actually of the same age. arrrggghhh!!! i'm beginning to hate this page because only after a day and you have to read a lot of postings! aiyoh! so many thi gs to read and not so much time...it is now around 1:00 am and haven't been thru to all the postings and i need to get up early tomorrow to work lah! but this means only one thing: BW is really a big hit! so keep on CROOZIN and be sure to post them here. hey edmund, my pre-relationship sex life was not also very exciting as i only do it with my regular sex-buddy...meaning that: no variety lah! so there! and i don't think i'm gonna post what we do in bed with my boy-boy! @lex...wa ako ma sey! feeling ko inggit yata ako kasi nakatikim ka na ng swiss steak with matching white wine..pero di ba dapat red wine!(he! he! he!)...pero masayang-masaya ako sa kalagayan ko! (sabagay hindi ko rin type ang puti!) hoy! hindi ako nang-ii sulto ha! abangan ko na lang yung susunod AT MAG-INGAT KA HA! baka mamaya magbigyan ka ng souvenir!

07/27/98 16:01:55

Comments:

I would just like to congratulate my dear friend kicking bading! Hope you guys will have a wonderful LTR...As for the rest of us still looking, never give up. KEEP ON CROOZIN GUYS!

07/27/98 15:42:51

Comments:

Hello people !!! I'm really glad that the Board is growing with new members ... this is so FANTASTIC..the pace here is...WOW !! Oh gawd...what a FANTASTIC story about the meeting in the lift lobby !!! I got REALLY hard about that !!! I have always hoped t at I could receive a man up my ass and CUM as he fxxked me ... but there is no hope for me there....it is impossible..unless I go for surgery...Hmmmmmmmm.Okayokay, since my cock is hard already...since my last stories were all about big (yes, yes.. we ALL know about THAT story don't we...)cocks and hunky guys...today will be a story about this BABELICIOUS boy boy (Above 18 of course...) with a smooth....white... creammmmyyyyyyyy assssssss arrrrgggghhhhhh!!! It was during my undergraduate days when I was a third year "senior". I, naturally, being the most articulate and cultured of them all (ahem...) was CHOSEN to be the senior in charge of night visiting of the faculty freshies in their rooms...just to make ure that they are okay settling in etc etc...(now, I think I more like bribed, fxxked, sucked and licked enough seniors' balls to like get the JOB !!!) Since most of the juniors all shared rooms, there was never a problem, I was the true and caring senior whom everyone liked...Things went well for the first few nights ... then HE came on campus...(For the avoidance of doubt, this boy boy here is not my present boy.) I didn't know about him as he reported late and was not on my list. I found out about him b chance really..a junior came up to me in the faculty and told me that there was a junior who had not met me and was a little lost about registration and all that..so I got his room number. He wasn't in and I left a note for him to see me at my room. Late that night I heard a knock on my door, thinking it was that silly senior friend of mine, I answered the door only in my briefs..What I saw was a vision !!! There he was, soft hair, cut like Aaron Kwok (When he was younger) style, some hair covering one e e, small white T shirt showing his nice chest tucked into those tini weeny yellow nylon shorts which showed up his dark briefs underneath... My cock jumped alive.. I appologized profussely and invited him in and quickly grabbed a T shirt...He said it's a right and that he doesn't mind at all..I put the shirt on anyway, but did not bother to wear my shorts. I invited him to sit and he promptly sat on my bed. He was the cutest little babe on the whole of campus and believe me, he did not look the 20 years t at he was. I said I needed to get the biodata forms for him to fill up and was rummaging though my desk...but when I turned round, he was lying on my bed on his back, with his feet still on the floor over the bed and legs wide open...I saw his dark blue b iefs from under his shorts and the softest, whitest, smoothest and most wonderful pair of thighs you can ever hope to see..He was already showing a bulge in his shorts...I so badly wanted to kneel down and worship...to lick those creeeeaaammmmy white thig s alllllll the way up to his balls....He suddenly got up to see my totally HOT up red face and pretended that NOTHING was amiss..he filled up the form and then asked...how to fill this ahhh?? I went over to the bed to see...by now he was sitting right ins de the bed against the wall. He showed no intention of giving me the paper so I had to get on the bed with him (in retrospect, HE was the bloody professional!!) I went over, looked at the paper and said..oh.. that is just your hobbies and basically we hav all sorts of activities eg, swimming, hockey, etc etc then as I was explaining, he suddenly turned round and the fringes of our hair met...it sent an electric current through my entire body to concentrate in my cock...My cock was so hard that it escaped the waist band of my briefs .. luckily for the t shirt... Then time stood still. He looked up at me with those HUGE black eyes in absolute adoration, I LOST it..I kissed him.... AUGGHHHHH it was just so FANTASTIC...my lips have never felt so soft and smoo h a cheek...he let me kiss him all over his face, and kiss his ears, his neck...I kissed those closed eyes of his, his long, soft eyelashes, his small perky nose, those lucious soft red lips...his hands were exploring my tits, he took off my t shirt and g abbed my cock ... I nearly shot my LOAD upon his touch... He janked off my briefs and swallowed my cock in on Ummmmmmppphhhh and started sucking like crazy... I had to PULL him off with a "POP!!" as my cock popped out of his mouth... I stripped him off an laid him on my bed, he opened his legs wide so that I had a full view of that great cock and balls of his...cut, softskin, pink and hard...oh my.. really HARD !!! I licked those creamy thighs of his, up to his balls and then the other thigh ... my tongue flicking around and up his porcelain shaft and took it down my mouth....I licked his delicious cock head and sucked ... I was in HEAVEN...I felt his balls suddenly contract and there was warm, salty hot sperm shot up my mouth and down my throat!! I grabbe his fantastic ass from under him and he jerked upwards and CAME even more...then he collapsed and I hugged him close...his eyes were wet...I was so SCARED that I had hurt him...when he came to I hugged him and aksed if he was alright...he smiled and said that he needed to CUM so badly as he has been so tense all week as he was late for registration etc etc and was worried that he would lose his place in uni etc etc and I hugged him somemore..he just cried in my arms as he said he was so happy that he is i UNi and that there are such nice seniors etc etc ...he just gushed on and on and on and I just hugged him and rocked him gently...So I whispered that he should sleep here as it was already late and I didn't want him to be walking in the night air (har ,h r ... like as IF!!) So I put him to bed and I continued to do my work..I kept looking at this picture of peace and serenity in my bed and watched him sleep..he was just so lovable..Anyway, I slept too, beside him and all was well...Then I felt a mouth ove my cock...I woke up suddenly and heard..."shhhhhhh....let me make you cum...." Ohhhhhh he was so GOOD !!!!!His tongue teasing my cock, rubbing my head against his soft cheeks and licking my shaft... he mouth was so wet, so warm and so soft....so gentle. ..with a tongue probing and licking...then I felt something cold on my cock...he was lubing me with my hand cream!! ..then he just aimed my cock at his asshole and he slowly sat on me....my cock went in smoooooooth as if it was MADE for his hole...slowly e pumped me .... he rode me slowly.....soft and loose as he sat down and he clentched as he pumped upwards.....soft down, clench up...soft down sloooooowwwwwww...... I begged, ppplllease let me fxxk you... he pulled out and layed down on his stomach....he put my briefs over his cock... and spread his ass for me... I entered him smooth as silk and pumped like a MAD MAN !!!! I fxxkED and fxxkED that fantastic WHITE soft ass and he was GROANING as I was GRINGINg his cock into my briefs the thought of his deli ious cock hot against the soft fabric of my briefs was just too much for me as I pulled out and ARGGGHHHHHHHH shot so much cum as I plied the valley in between those lucious ass cheeks of his.... He was pounding my bed and shot his second load into my bri fs... We both collapsed on each other and just slept like that ... We slept in the "spoon" position for the rest of the night... in the morning, when we awoke, we were still in that position. He got up as he had early morning lectures .. He asked if he co ld keep my briefs... I said only if I could keep his... well, needless to say, after he left, I just took his soft dark briefs and smelled his cock smell and I rubbed my cock into the soft well worn cotton and shot my second load into it.... It was so gre t to be a senior !!! Lots of love to you guys !!!

07/27/98 10:03:50

Name: Danyon My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: German

Comments:

Oh, how can I survive for the next few days without BW....My friend from S'pore is over here and together with my Malaysian buddy and another chap from NYC we'll be heading for Amsterdam Gay Games..(200,000 bros expected...tons of cute hunks over there, t ns of opportunities for.!!???...hahaha, huh...swimming events and....wrestling (!) must be hot-lah....will tell you guyz what was going on....Take care, keep it cumming !

07/27/98 09:43:38

Name: chrysalis My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Wowee!!!

Your Fav Body Type: Zowee!!! Your Nationality: SIN

Comments:

Ahboiboiboiboiboiboi � me still here � was not given access to a computer over the weekend � so no send messages. Heard all about your lunchie thingie with AK � next time include me in your after-lunchie activites hor? Hehehehehehehe ���

07/27/98 06:38:50

Name: radical conservative

Comments:

Its nice to know that somebody actually read and care to comment on my initial posting even if there's a difference in our opinion. Thanks guys - 07/27/98

07/27/98 03:15:49

Name: sexystud My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: anal, oral Your Fav Body Type: toned not beefy

Your Nationality: s'porean

Comments:

Hi guys!! first time doing my posting, a bit nervous and do pardon my english too!heehee!3 nites ago, i was cruising in irc , a guy msg me and we arrange to meet at my place's lift lobby. when we met up, he turned up to be a decent scholar looking with a ice firm bod hidden under a white tee and sexy short covering his assets.we kind of like what we see and so we proceed to do what we supposed to do and make our way to my room.we r shy initially, not knowing how to start the balls rolling.so i suggested w stripped off everything , both of us were kneeling on my bed, removing our tee and shorts. i must said he had the most sexy bod i ever seen in my life,nice firm chest with the hard abs to go with, though his tool wasn't what i expected, it was just nice or everything.we started by kissing each other on the lips and slowly it become wet french kissings with our tongue intertwining with each other, our hands were over each other bods, exploring every part of our bods.he was such a good kisser, so passionat and wild, i then pushed him gently down his back and start to explored his tool, not a 9"(heehee) but something that is just nice to do a blowjob , not too tiring on the jaw and have that little space to let yr tongue do the job.we were doing a 69, while i sucking hungrily at his hard dick, he was giving me a a good rim at my ass, moving his wet tongue slowly around it and sometime even tongue-fxxk me, make me feel so high and wanted, then he asked whether he could entered me, so i turned and took out ky nd passed it to him.he asked me to lied on my stomach, i could feel his finger wet with ky moving slowly inside my ass and slowly going around it , making sure my whole hole is well covered(so thoughtful)he was good at doing that, making my ass very relax d and loose and ready for his hard cock, then he slowly parted my ass cheek with his hand, and he kneeled between me and begin to push his cock head into my ass. i could feel his cock head edging itself inches by inches into my warm hole, he was very nice and sweet as he keeping asking me whether he is hurting me, i shaked my head and asked him to go on.before i knew, i could feel his pubic hair brushing my ass cheek, he had his whole hard shaft in me. it feel so good ... he started with slow stroke, pushi g in and pulling out gently, making sure i feel his whole length moving in me, while doing that, he whispered words to my ears, kissing and licking my lobes make me feel i wanted him more, gradually i can feel that his moves becomes more intense and fast and his breathings becoming more heavy and hot, his hand were holding my waist and he rammed his tool so hard and fast,pushing it deeper and furthur, i was so captivated by his moves and it didn't take long b4 i shot my hot cum onto the bedsheet, then i ould hear him moaning and heavy breathings and telling me he is going to cum, b4 i knew,i felt his hot cum spurting inside me , afterwhich, he lied on top on me kissing my neck and said he loved everypart of it, i response likewise and slowly i feel his t ol retreat from my ass and he turned me over and give me a wet kiss on the lips, telling me that we should do it more often, i winked and said why not!!i must said he is the best sex i ever have in my whole entire gay life!!!last but not least, i must sai this board belong to BW, and is for personal sex stories and cruising experience, not for personal opinions or political views, why get so bother by a nine inches dick, when u didn't see one does not mean that there isn't any exist!!be real abt it, maybe one day yr nine inch cock may just appear at yr door steps.

07/27/98 02:18:10

Comments:

wah... so much to read, like taking comprehension test. dunno about u guyz but my WE was a complete washout as social obligation presided :( was playing (co)host to a f..king bunch of uptight closet cases. what a drag that was. first things first, golfnut - do post BOTH stories. we want to hear all. and mckay, i think the line about "recall the year... blah" belonged to yip, john's dead mother. sori, just being 'meoooow'. hahahah. and i must say the final episode is (f)rightfully poignant (esp the mortalit issue) but nonetheless, should be taken with a dosage of insouciance. alamak, even actionkid can quote richard fish, hence we can witness the advent of media hold over our lives. hehehheh. and radical conservative, permanence is but a state of being. lik life, long standing relationships will expire at the end of its cycle. some cycles last years, others mere days. and who is to say a long-lasting relationship is the sole epitome to true love? dalliance with short burst of brilliance counts too. too be orny, its like some will wear their relationship like a solitaire on a chain, while others choose to wear theirs like pearls. yep, a string of them. reflectively, many will frown on croozing, which can be arguably valid if croozing is only for croozing sa e. but otoh, i personally know quite a few good couples who had first met each other thru' croozing ! so ? life does not owe us to hold good cards. hence we just have to play it well lor... :) i hold no pipe dreams with cc. what we have today may not be t ere for us tomorrow. but that's tomorrow's concerns. today, we live and enjoy. the thing is that we met each other at a mature phase of our lives. hence we prolly are quite set with what we want from each other and thus face lesser obstructions in growing old (eeeeks) together. the operative word is growing together. aiyah see lah, rambling like a old folk. well, this is what sex-deprivation does to u. hahahhahah. oh lastly, obs-san, boku no nihongo o amari dekinai na.... totemo heta desu. hazukahsii desun . :)

07/26/98 20:15:55

Comments:

Well, no sex stories this time. About a week since I last came here, there are so many stories already. Referring the one Actionkid has written, about his sentiments on Object of my Affection. Well Action, glad that you enjoy the movie....told you - it was Jennifer.. :) Anyway, who caught the last episode of Ally Mcbeal...*sigh* last liow...can't wait for the second season, it's such a hit...just simply love her for her politically incorrectness. "Replay the events of the past year, if you dun cry tear of either joy or sadness, considered the year wasted..." --John Cage, Ally Mcbeal.

07/26/98 19:34:46

Name: randy

Comments:

Jay, get your act together. You sound like my old self when I read your posting. I perfectly understand your confusion and anxiety. I was like that when I was your age, so many men and so spoilt for choices. I chose the man who understood me the most, the one who took me as who I am and not trying to change me. Jay what's important for you at this stage is to ask yourself which men make you feel most comfortable, which one treats you with respect and listens to you knowing that you are still young and vuln rable. It's difficult to find the right guy where he meets all the criteria but hey, Jay, no one is perfect. It's life. I realise one thing through the years of growing up is to 'prioritise' your requirements in looking a man for a relationship. You can't get everything you want, you tell yourself which one is more important, like you said commitment and communication then you should go from there and oh the age factor as well. Can I ask you, of the three which one is the most important followed by the res ? When I was court by three guys whom I all like sexually I was at wits end about whom to get serious with. I was toying with lots of ideas in my head and felt really arrogant that I had all three gorgeous men running after me whereas my friends had none And guess what I ended up being alone eventually. Why? Simply because I was greedy. All three found out about each other and left me without a single word. I nearly died with embarassment and shame but then I learned. In the end I found the man whom I lo ed. He taught me about life, how to cope with it and let me grow and make me who I am, confident and humble at the same time. We have split up on mutual consent due to differences but we are still good friends. I can say till this day he is still my mento . Come to think of it now, he is exactly the opposite of what I'm looking for in a man. Opposite attracts, I guess. So Jay, make a choice among the three. Oh one more thing, be more confident in yourself. When I was your age I was really insercured, so sc red of loneliness. I learned to put my life in perspective and found out I have so many important things to accomplish and now I'm ever so busy. Good luck, Jay!!!! :-)

07/26/98 18:20:45

Comments:

07/26/98 17:33:17

Name: Jay My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Hugs & Kisses

Your Fav Body Type: Built Your Nationality: S'porean

Comments:

Hi all. I'm Jay and I've bn following this page for couple of mths & finally I have the courage to drop a few words here! This is NOT a sex story but just what I've experienced for the past week. Long b4 yr time................. Actually I have a bf and I only known him for 3 mths. It all began when I cruise @ RC and saw him and later we had ........ (you all know right!!!) Eventually both of us got together and now I find that we actually can't communicate with each other and th fact later on I got to know another 2 guys mixed up all my feelings. Do not call me a 3-timer coz the 2 guys that I know later on are not confirm yet!!!) What I'm certain is that I really don't like the 1st coz he's too childish!!! I've never seen a 36- r old behave like that!!! I've always like someone to take care of me but seems that now I've to take care of him!!! Such a piss off. Alright I'm should exposed him like that. On the other hand I cruise a guy @ SC and we have a great time together. So th n I decided not to tell him that I like him coz I do not want to repeat the same mistake like the 1st!!! I want a relationship with a foundation - that is communication!!! I know that se.......z is important but the foundation of a relationship is committ ent and communication (In my opinion, plus lots of other factors too!!!) So I want to get to know more abt the 2nd guy. Just today, I went RC today and I met another guy. @ first I was very annoyed coz he kept following me. Besides he's dark, tall and s im and definitely not my type!!! But he's got the X-factor. Suddenly he walk beside me and "Hi! I think you're cute. I like to be yr friend!!! Though I was shocked at first but I was comfortable with him. We did not do anything but went to BK and have a rink. So I thought No harm having another friend I obliged. After the restaurant had closed he suggested that we take a stroll at Padang. At first I was kind of scared but since he sound so sincere so I obliged again. We talked a lot while walking to affles Place. Finally we find a spot to sit @ TP shophouses where he showed me his office but still we did not do anything coz he did not have the office key!! Thank Goodness, I thought to myself :) So we talked again and eventually.......... he hold my hand. I was kind of .........(Arghhh... don't how to say) I mean all these happen too fast and all night we just chatted and later on kiss and hey, we did nothing ok!!! Now I really got myself into hot steamy soup. BTW the 3rd guy is only 25 yrs-old, whi h means he's only 3-4 yrs older than I am, which means that I actually like older guys (Mid 30s) which means that should I treat him as a friend and tell the 2nd guy abt my feelings for him and break off with the 1st guy OR break off with the 1st guy and e with the 3rd guy in case the 2nd guy doesn't like me OR............ (Hi Ya.......why I'm I so lor soh???)