Male HQ

Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest 2727

1 hour ago, Guest Bang bang said:

How's u2 recently? Why didn't see much updates.. still many ppl going there?

U2 opens at 3 pm, but there will be more patrons around 5 pm onward.  

The crowd will start thinning out about 7.00 pm or 8.00 pm. 

Weekends tend to attract more patrons, generally speaking. 

Guest lilmlybro
On 5/27/2023 at 9:37 AM, OneTwoFunk said:

Jack @35, 175, +60 16-744 3357 (Pg island)

Contacted him, went to his flat in Macallum area. Found that he looks different from his pics as his skin is darker and he looks 45+ with one of his eyes red red. Also his place is old and disgusting. Left after 5 mins. 

Guest urutmassage
On 5/23/2023 at 10:22 PM, Repiv said:

Any good place that I can get good massage?

Can try tradisional urut batin by this pakcik Ibrahim. (50+ local Penang guy) Can speak English or malay. He’s located in Bayan Lepas at home business. WhatsApp +60 12 573 2456

2 hours ago, Guest urutmassage said:

Can try tradisional urut batin by this pakcik Ibrahim. (50+ local Penang guy) Can speak English or malay. He’s located in Bayan Lepas at home business. WhatsApp +60 12 573 2456

Will take note & thanks for the recommendation. Will try Pakcik's urut batin. 

Guest Guest

Hi Guys,

I saw some friends here sharing about Mr. Wang, who offers proper massages in Penang. He mentioned that he used to travel between Ipoh and Penang, which made him too busy to respond promptly. However, he is now back in business and accepting appointments again.

I tried his massage and Urut Batin, and it was both relaxing and excellent. Feel free to contact him here:

+6010 467 3435 (Mr. Wang)

3 hours ago, Leanmeat said:

Going to penang (island,  not mainland) in Sept for 4D3N, bringing old parent. Any Penang resident can recommend nice eating place? Is 4D3N too long for old folks? Suddenly a bit worried they feel bored. 

Variety hawkers all around island we provided heavenly paradise of food should not to be worries.depend where's you stay. Town area much much stall.

39 minutes ago, Leanmeat said:

Staying in george town. 

Ya should be okay as along the street with food plus the jetty area also nearby too
i wont said too much but how you fill your day trip. As Penang with Mainland and island where you can explore after island trip

On 7/2/2023 at 11:13 AM, Leanmeat said:

Going to penang (island,  not mainland) in Sept for 4D3N, bringing old parent. Any Penang resident can recommend nice eating place? Is 4D3N too long for old folks? Suddenly a bit worried they feel bored. 

4D3N should be just fine, considering that you have old folks with you, this traveling , sight seeing should be slow and easy and relaxing, no need to rush from one place to another. Especially when in heritage zone, there are a lot of walking

You have made the right choice, georgetown surely have lots of eating places, from street food (hawker stalls), cafes, food courts, restaurants....... hope you will have a enjoyable trip

3 hours ago, bmguy said:

4D3N should be just fine, considering that you have old folks with you, this traveling , sight seeing should be slow and easy and relaxing, no need to rush from one place to another. Especially when in heritage zone, there are a lot of walking

You have made the right choice, georgetown surely have lots of eating places, from street food (hawker stalls), cafes, food courts, restaurants....... hope you will have a enjoyable trip

Thank you for your advice! 

Guest Rusyboi
8 hours ago, Maxloveone said:

Finally encounter someone really good in urut batin at Georgetown Penang, very nice, but have to make appointment before coming over 

Is it shop or homebase? 

Can share contact? Heading to penang soon. 

9 hours ago, Guest Rusyboi said:

Is a homebase, you may WeChat him cpuan888, he has a good skill in massage, funny part is I ask him to help me release my load since I can't hold on my hard dick back home, very suffer 🤣🤣🤣 

On 7/7/2023 at 10:16 PM, Lewis by the Campfire said:

Hey does anyone frequently goes to Evergreen Laurel Hotel Health Club Sauna ? I'm thinking of joining as a member. DM me tq :)

I have stayed in that hotel a few times this year.  The gym equipment is but outdated, so if you after a good gym place, is not recomended

15 hours ago, reggae said:

Am staying at light hotel, their gym and steamroom / sauna is in good condition too. very amazed. or maybe i'm just used to being disappointed hahahha

u mean I Light at Butterworth ?  i am staying at Pearl View this weekend because this hotel is close to makan area. Next time I will try I light 

Guest Guest STD

Hi everyone, just to tell everyone here that U2 Sauna is no longer a good place anymore. I mean it is dirty and more prone to have transmission of STD. For example, that day I went and use the toilet, walaooo, the smell of petai turns my mood off. And go upstairs at dark room, the semens are on floor and stick on your feet. And finally went to the steam room, got one chinese old uncle suck me, few days later, i have diagnosed with syphilis. So guys please stay from this dirty place. Have a safe fun with a cleaner place. 

Guest Guest U2
4 hours ago, Guest Guest STD said:

Hi everyone, just to tell everyone here that U2 Sauna is no longer a good place anymore. I mean it is dirty and more prone to have transmission of STD. For example, that day I went and use the toilet, walaooo, the smell of petai turns my mood off. And go upstairs at dark room, the semens are on floor and stick on your feet. And finally went to the steam room, got one chinese old uncle suck me, few days later, i have diagnosed with syphilis. So guys please stay from this dirty place. Have a safe fun with a cleaner place. 

This is the reason why I don't go there anymore. Dirty and not hygiene.

5 hours ago, Guest Guest STD said:

I think that uncle keep sucking people's dicks without washing his mouth......

Guest Guest STD

And not only that, I was entrapped by two guys (Guy X & Guy Y) in the dark room, so when I entered they was romancing me, and Guy X ass fucked Guy Y bareback. And the smell of shittt turns me offf because if u fuck an unclean ass, the shit will come out. i felt like wanna vomit. Then after he fucked, he expect me to suck his dick. Like why these guys are so dirty. For these reasons, please avoid going U2 Sauna. And we dont know what are the status of thoses people, whether got HIV or not. Please dont lose your life just for a few minutes to satisfy your horniness.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.