Male HQ

Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest 2727

Guest PassingBy

Planning to go Sifu Reflexology later tonight around 8.30pm.

Last time i went, i got a masseur named Coco if not mistaken. He's good but i think i want to try a different masseur this time. Anyone can recommend?

Passed by U2 Sauna at Seberang Perai (near Megamall Penang) around 10:00 pm just now.

Thinking of going in and look for some fun or watch some "free shows" but noticed it was closed (so early?). I guess it must be the non-peak season now for the business

Does anyone know U2 Sauna's operation hours?

Playful guy backed again. Lol. 

Learned urut batin yet still newbie and like to share anyone who keen or love urut. Or also can teach me some new skill. Anyone keen to be my practicing model? Pls pm me.

Tq. Ps. I don't charge and only in island. And i will get a hotel room to urut. Is personal hobby and interest. And sharing. 

19 hours ago, I Love Sensual said:

Passed by U2 Sauna at Seberang Perai (near Megamall Penang) around 10:00 pm just now.

Thinking of going in and look for some fun or watch some "free shows" but noticed it was closed (so early?). I guess it must be the non-peak season now for the business

Does anyone know U2 Sauna's operation hours?

3pm to 9pm. 8.30 people already left

7 hours ago, Guest Daniel said:

Are there any places with male or female masseurs around tanjung tokong area that offer extra? Visiting here so can't travel very far :(

How about outcall massage? You're staying in hotel perhaps?

On 10/01/2018 at 2:28 PM, urutman said:

Learned urut batin yet still newbie and like to share anyone who keen or love urut. Or also can teach me some new skill. Anyone keen to be my practicing model? Pls pm me.

Tq. Ps. I don't charge and only in island. And i will get a hotel room to urut. Is personal hobby and interest. And sharing. 

I would like to try ur massage

On 1/10/2018 at 2:28 PM, urutman said:

Edited by sebastian99707

On 13/01/2018 at 2:01 PM, Kyle34 said:

4.  Urutan tradisional Penang, Georgetown

Google up this and land you to a facebook page  with cover photo show "zamata".  The massage centre offer male and female massage,  run by  siblings whom family have been inheriting massage since grandfather generation. As Arie is the only guy in the centre providing massage to guy, he is only available for 4 slots per day. He is a late-20s guy that very dedicated to his job. Been there twice and must say his massage was good. The masssage was conducted in a double-storey shop along Jalan Perak (now relocated to Lebuh Melaka). Ambience and clealiness is all right for me and he will be using Minyak Raja Kayu for the massage. Was informed the oil is home made but the smell a bit too strong for me. Opt for body massage first time and body + batin the second time. Its very relaxing and relieve soreness. He will also offer capsule with the raja kayu powder after massage, i took it the first time and decline second time, haha, still a bit hesitate on the substance though. Overall is a nice and worth massage experience, will revisit again in future. Massage: 8/10

What is the price n location?

On 19/11/2017 at 9:53 AM, Guest guest g said:

depends on how you look at it...had fun at a message center in town few days ago. I usually opt for nude when it comes to oil massage. Declined the short given. When it was time for a rub down, I requested without towel as I have sensitive skin. When it came to my buttock he was giving me a good time and focus on spreading my butt check in a circular motion. It was really good and exciting. took the opportunity to nudge his groin area when he shifted to massaging my back shoulder standing in front of my head. Felt his hard dick and he was liking it. I dared myself to grab his ass with both my hands and pull him close to my face and began nibbling his hard shaft from the short. A while later I pulled his short down and exposed his wet dick and gave him a good blow job till finally he couldn't stand it and started fucking my mouth till he came. However he didnt return the 'service' but did continue and finished the massage session. No happy ending for me though blowing him was great lol

The thai masseur was short built athletic and attractive looking..

What is the name of the shop? What is the name of the thai masseur

On 1/13/2018 at 2:01 PM, Kyle34 said:

Instead of visiting massage centre, have been exploring massage services offered by  individual masseur on part time basis which they posted on fb  All the session experienced are professional massage services with no hanky panky / light fun.

1. Urut Utara - Body massage + Batin
Outcall only, the massuer body figure is towards bear type. If you dont have place, he will arrange for a budget hotel room in Seberang Perai, at our own cost. The massage is body massage and urut batin. Can't really recall how long is the massage though but its rather average for me for the entire session. He work during office hour and will only be available after 5 or 6pm I think.  Massage: 5/10

2. Pusat Rawatan Darul Ikhthiar, Bayan Baru - Body Massage + Batin

Found this via a website call majalah.com. Maybe i am quite last minutes as it is really difficult to arrange a time, somehow need to make appointment a week earlier. The treatment centre is located at bayan baru, a double storey terraced house, and charges was pretty hefty, 150 for body + batin. The environment is all right for me and no issue on cleanliness. Masseur is a aged 40-sth malay guy and he emphasize the massage provided is a treatment for any health issue. So, upon arrival, was informed to write in some personal details such as age, health condition, and also wat are the current health issue, then he will discuss with you. When request for body massage + batin, he also ask me what is the issue on my manhood that need the treatment. Overall massage was good, body massage was right on the node but a nth to anticipate on urut batin as he is rushing though. Once the massage end, he will bring over a glass of herb tea.  Massage: 7/10

3.  Urut Tradtional Penang, Bayan Baru

This was posted by one of the foumer earlier on. The massage centre is located in Bukit Gedung, Bayan Baru. The centre is in a small shop lot at the ground floor of a low cost apartment / flat. the centre is pretty small and its partition with only curtain, allow up to 4 ppl at a same time. Been there twice. my first time is a 90mins massage, focus on my sprain right leg, and it was done professionally. Massage was done by married uncle who is at his late 40 and it was really loosen the soreness after that. However, there is something bothering me cause there are panting sounds from customers at the partition next to me. Did asked about it but was being i may not able to take it. Second time was only me myself so nth particular happen. Probably i may be overthinking thus so far i conclude it as a legit massage centre. Massage: 7/10

4.  Urutan tradisional Penang, Georgetown

Google up this and land you to a facebook page  with cover photo show "zamata".  The massage centre offer male and female massage,  run by  siblings whom family have been inheriting massage since grandfather generation. As Arie is the only guy in the centre providing massage to guy, he is only available for 4 slots per day. He is a late-20s guy that very dedicated to his job. Been there twice and must say his massage was good. The masssage was conducted in a double-storey shop along Jalan Perak (now relocated to Lebuh Melaka). Ambience and clealiness is all right for me and he will be using Minyak Raja Kayu for the massage. Was informed the oil is home made but the smell a bit too strong for me. Opt for body massage first time and body + batin the second time. Its very relaxing and relieve soreness. He will also offer capsule with the raja kayu powder after massage, i took it the first time and decline second time, haha, still a bit hesitate on the substance though. Overall is a nice and worth massage experience, will revisit again in future. Massage: 8/10

5. Ryzal Urut, Bagan Ajam
Fb lead me to this when search of male massage in penang. Just have this on thursday. The massage was done in his rented room in Bagan Ajam, A little bit uncomfortable for me as he is renting together with few ppl. Opt for body massage at RM50 for one hour. Its pretty average for me though and nothing much special that worth to highlight. haha. Massage: 6/10

There are suggestion on kerala ayurverdic medical centre in Seberang Jaya, but the male massuer wasnt around and there is no definite date on when will he be returing to Malaysia so wasnt able to try out. Guess there are still a few locals offering part time massage services here in Penang, will share it out if happen to try out. :) 

Bagan ajam where? Malay guy?

1 hour ago, Jim2017 said:

Bagan ajam where? Malay guy?

You can find his profile in Grindr too, with the name of certificate massage something like that..

37 minutes ago, Kyle34 said:

Can facebook search for Ryzal urut, is a flat near to the bomba there. cant recall the name of the flat though.

You tried him? Was it good?

Guest PassingBy
37 minutes ago, Cyrus Tan said:

You can find his profile in Grindr too, with the name of certificate massage something like that..

You can see Kyle's review of the massage in his post (few post's above this one).

Btw great review Kyle, appreciate your effort! :-)

3 hours ago, Cyrus Tan said:

Yup, gave his service a try, probably i have been to a better one so his one consider pretty average for me. As this may varies according to person, you may give him a try. 

Guest NUDE Massage

I went to Olundus at Burma road... got a few male therapist. However they assigned me to a twink male therapist. I’m not a fan of twink, I’m into stocky, bear or macho guy. I had my Balinese aroma therapy massage in nude. The massage is gentle and he focused on my butt area. When turn around, he focused a lot on my inner thigh and touched my tools. But he is not my type so there’s no happy ending.  I think I’ll go again to try different male therapist. Btw, I bought the massage voucher from Fave and only costs RM68 (before 5pm). After 5pm is selling at RM78. 

11 hours ago, Guest NUDE Massage said:

I went to Olundus at Burma road... got a few male therapist. However they assigned me to a twink male therapist. I’m not a fan of twink, I’m into stocky, bear or macho guy. I had my Balinese aroma therapy massage in nude. The massage is gentle and he focused on my butt area. When turn around, he focused a lot on my inner thigh and touched my tools. But he is not my type so there’s no happy ending.  I think I’ll go again to try different male therapist. Btw, I bought the massage voucher from Fave and only costs RM68 (before 5pm). After 5pm is selling at RM78. 

I went to d branch near qbm opp HSBC but not nude n no fun too. Shall try Burma road one:-)

Guest Ur Therapist

Hi there

My name is sam here.. 30 years..

I am provinding various massage

Any interested personal may contact

V chat at knd2312

Please choose massage u prefer

Balinese( soft massage)

Swedish( soft but more relax)

Aromatherapy ( using diff oil n scrub)

Sensual (----)

Lingam( private part massage)

Btw im skinny indian type

Not sissy or bushy

Place is on u..

Guest NUDE MASSAGE
23 hours ago, Guest PassingBy said:

I thought all Olundus provided shorts? Or some branch operates differently for example some branch provides shorts while some don't?

They provided shorts for the customer. But I didn’t put it on. It’s a Balinese amoratheraph masssage. Usually I prefer oily massage to be done in naked :) . So I just wrap my selat with the towel given. 

Btw, some legit massage centre such as Kaki-kaki will ensure that the customer is wearing the shorts given. But the therapist m will pull down the shorts when he massage your butt area ;) 

Evergreen Laurel Hotel Penang

2nd Floor Health Club

==================

Reception at Health Club said they open at 10:00 am and end at 9:30 pm

Have a 60 minutes aromatherapy massage session (lady) @ RM108.60.

Complimentary usage (no time limit) of Hot (moderate) / Cold (very) Jacuzzi, Dry Sauna and Steam Room and Free Parking in front of Lobby. (Walk in just like VIP)

Gym not included.

No short provided but were only given two green towels. (1 big, 1 small)

Decided to go in naked.

Saw two chubby "kkj" (very small) ...

If including me (it's three ... Ha Ha)

The younger chubby kept on staring at my tool in the Hot Jacuzzi and Dry Sauna but I use small towel to cover it up. I wondered what he was up to.

(Sorry for ignoring you just in case you are here ... Next time please approach me directly for further action if you wish)

Got two body fit "ang moh" using the Gym Equipment (I went there "kepo" a bit) but didn't see them using the Jacuzzi and Sauna. However, there was one chubby "ang moh" using the Dry Sauna but nothing to see (he wears shorts)

This place can actually have a lot of fun if more crowds coming.

Edited by I Love Sensual
Operation Hour

1 hour ago, I Love Sensual said:

2nd Floor Health Club

==================

Complimentary usage (no time limit) of Hot (moderate) / Cold (very) Jacuzzi, Dry Sauna and Steam Room and Free Parking in front of Lobby. (Walk in just like VIP)

Gym not included.

Decided to go in naked.

The younger chubby kept on staring at my tool in the Hot Jacuzzi and Dry Sauna but I use small towel to cover it up. I wondered what he was up to.

(Sorry for ignoring you just in case you are here ... Next time please approach me directly for further action if you wish)

Got two body fit "ang moh" using the Gym Equipment (I went there "kepo" a bit) but didn't see them using the Jacuzzi and Sauna. However, there was one chubby "ang moh" using the Dry Sauna but nothing to see (he wears shorts)

How much is the entrance? Or all included in the massage package? 

21 hours ago, Ianc2020 said:

went to qbm, and tried one of the shop mentioned here, told the counter that i need a hard massage, so she asked whether i am fine with male masseur since all female were taken up that time.  they ushered  me to one of the drawn curtain partition, yes with clippers to make sure the bed next to you cant see you,  took off my shirt and did not see any short provided, so i just kept my underwear on. the masseur came, skinny male masseur, came in and start to massage, when came to the butt area, he pulled down a bit since i opted for oil, so pretty normal at first, when getting lower, he pulled down further to my knee, then remove it totally. i thought it was normal since it is oil massage to avoid staining the underwear, when he lifted up my back leg to stretch , he will caress my tool and tickle my balls, with all these fondling, of course will get hard easily, the massage went on with teasing and fondling in between, ended up walking out as a happy customer.

Which shop? Name?

Guest PassingBy
On 27/01/2018 at 3:01 PM, I Love Sensual said:

2nd Floor Health Club

==================

Gym not included.

Decided to go in naked.

Excellent review! I have a few questions if you don't mind.

Can we ask for a male therapist for the massage session or only female therapist available there?

I'm not familiar with spa so what is a dry spa? My 1st thought was steam room but since you also mentioned that so I believe dry spa means completely different thing?

Thank you in advance.

On 27/01/2018 at 9:59 AM, Ianc2020 said:

went to qbm, and tried one of the shop mentioned here, told the counter that i need a hard massage, so she asked whether i am fine with male masseur since all female were taken up that time.  they ushered  me to one of the drawn curtain partition, yes with clippers to make sure the bed next to you cant see you,  took off my shirt and did not see any short provided, so i just kept my underwear on. the masseur came, skinny male masseur, came in and start to massage, when came to the butt area, he pulled down a bit since i opted for oil, so pretty normal at first, when getting lower, he pulled down further to my knee, then remove it totally. i thought it was normal since it is oil massage to avoid staining the underwear, when he lifted up my back leg to stretch , he will caress my tool and tickle my balls, with all these fondling, of course will get hard easily, the massage went on with teasing and fondling in between, ended up walking out as a happy customer.

what is the name of the massage shop? what is the number of the male masseur?

• G_M changed the title to Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • LetPlayFun changed the title to Penang - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.