Male HQ

Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest 2727

I was in Penang for a week till today and there was absolutely no where to have fun....I went to One Stop and all the massage shops are no longer operating there. I went next door to the private condo and they have also moved away.....I left Penang rather sexually frustrated!

I had to be contended with an hr of foot reflexology and another hr of body massage from a straight shop n pity the guy didn't try anything funny with me even though he did expose my arse crack when he massaged my back......

Guest Outdoor Fun

Qbay Mall - all ground floor toilet.u need just waiting in the cubical with tiny hole ( after working hour till 10pm)

Permata Swiming pool - from right corner ( wednesday full of gay people )

QBM - how bout weekends?

Permata - was there last time on Sat nite but no ppl

QBM - how bout weekends?

Permata - was there last time on Sat nite but no ppl

qbm always got people. u have to enter ground floor,blue zone toilet (next to jusco). just one floor above basement carpark. went there jusnow. few guy showing cock in cubical tiny hole.

Permata weekend around 6pm a lot of people. 

Guest Outdoor Fun

qbm always got people. u have to enter ground floor,blue zone toilet (next to jusco). just one floor above basement carpark. went there jusnow. few guy showing cock in cubical tiny hole.

Permata weekend around 6pm a lot of people. 

Only showing cock? Nothing more? Guess i will go n try this Sunday.... How bout Gurney?

Only showing cock? Nothing more? Guess i will go n try this Sunday.... How bout Gurney?

I went queensbay just now around 3o clock. The cubical all full at the toilet next to vincci shop. Then have to wait ppl come out and then I go in. One guy wearing very smart but guess he work with watches company or gold company showing his cock. I was showing my cock to him too. But too bad next to my cubical guy shit very smelly. I can't take it then I go out shopping.

After got my thing I went in the ground floor toilet. It was pack again! I have to go till the last cubical . I wait there around 2-3min the next door guy no reaction then I'm start to shaking my tool. And that guy also start showing his tool. That guy cock as thick as big banana. Haha.... Hope u all can enjoy in the toilet :D

Went to a place so call "bukit Pondan" met a 30++ guy body quiet fit, not bad looking.

Having oral fun. The place quiet during 1pm lunch time. The horny guy also hungry for cock. He suck until I almost cum then use hand masturbate me until shoot.

Guest Sunny1212

Went to a place so call "bukit Pondan" met a 30++ guy body quiet fit, not bad looking.

Having oral fun. The place quiet during 1pm lunch time. The horny guy also hungry for cock. He suck until I almost cum then use hand masturbate me until shoot.

bukit pondan is going from moongate right?

went to Mid-land last nite around 8pm. saw a really cute n fit guy at ground floor near the Satay area. We smile and then i just go up to the 1st floor toilet near the kopitiam. He followed me soon and we had really great fun inside...

wow, that was nice :D

i think we need to open new topic for penang cruising experience.  

I was in Penang for a week till today and there was absolutely no where to have fun....I went to One Stop and all the massage shops are no longer operating there. I went next door to the private condo and they have also moved away.....I left Penang rather sexually frustrated!

I had to be contended with an hr of foot reflexology and another hr of body massage from a straight shop n pity the guy didn't try anything funny with me even though he did expose my arse crack when he massaged my back......

Where is the straight shop u try? and whats the name? always wanted to try any msg shop but I'm not sure they have male masseur or not. Seems like all girls. huhu

Where is the straight shop u try? and whats the name? always wanted to try any msg shop but I'm not sure they have male masseur or not. Seems like all girls. huhu

Can try ALpha reflexology at Pulau tikus enter small road next to bee Cheng hiang. Or alpha at queensbay mall, good male massage.

Kaki kaki just opposite petani road balai polis.

looking for public fun in penang

Hi,

You can go to queensbay mall g floor toilet just next to vincci toilet, they will showing u their cock, if u like it just wait them out...

i just get fuck by one bangladesh guy with nice cock, but please remember to bring condom and safe sex.

Guest Penangppl

Hi,

You can go to queensbay mall g floor toilet just next to vincci toilet, they will showing u their cock, if u like it just wait them out...

i just get fuck by one bangladesh guy with nice cock, but please remember to bring condom and safe sex.

You were having fun in the same cubicle or u brought it to elsewhere?

Guest Penangppl

Cruising place in Penang:

Midland One Stop - top floor toilet (totally nobody - best time are lunch, evening & nite til 10 p.m.)

Gurney Plaza - basement toilets near Starbucks & Bread History, toilet near Samsung 4th flr & near Ailbi 4th flr

Komtar - suggestion???

Prangi Mall - suggestion???

1st Avenue - suggestion???

Queensbay - suggestion???

Botanical Garden - trail behind the Sun-Moon gate

Permata Swimming Pool - suggestion???

Hunza Complex - toilets on 3rd & 4th floor (can bring ppl there - very quiet)

When is the cruisy time for Hunza Complex ?

• G_M changed the title to Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • LetPlayFun changed the title to Penang - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked and unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.