Male HQ

Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest 2727

4 hours ago, Kyle34 said:

Hey guys, thought of sharing some own reviews of home based massage which i have tried in the past few months, and been there twice as i found the massage session is worth the money.  Please note that home based massage therapist might be freelance basis so its always safer if make reservation with them 2 to 3 hours in advance in order for their preparation on travelling / setting. =)  

1.  Sensual Massage, Bayan Lepas ( https://pulaupinang.my.locanto.asia/ID_738304330/Male-to-male-sensual-massage-penang.html)

I found the massage through locanto, while browsing on any new massage services apart from those that i have been. Get in touch and make advance reservation through whatapps with the therapist, Eric. The massage session is carried out at his rented apartment in Bukit Jambul, and i would like to compliment on the nice ambiance and setting of the massage room as it make me feel welcome and relax upon arrival. Given that i have been there twice, have experienced mix massage (strong + sensual) and sensual massage from him. Eric is very attentive and would first check whether i have any allergies to ensure the oil he will be using arent harmful to his client. Also, he will check are there any areas of the body which is uncomfortable that require him to pay attention to. My first experience on mix massage is good, shortfall would be i wasn't really relax since been rather tense with works that time. Anyway, while my second appointment with him on sensual massage, i felt rejuvenated upon the session, which he is attentive and well aware that the pressure to be applied on diff part of the body. As it is a sensual massage, got to admit that i am aroused to a certain point when hand movement is close to sensitive area, but again, understood that it is a strictly professional massage therapy so i respect the entire therapy session and didnt ask further. (chit chat with Eric after the session and was informed that HE is not encourage too) =) Overall, the ambiance and setting is good, massage was done strictly professional with no hanky panky, not to mention the great attitude of therapist, Eric. On the rate of therapy, it would be better if you check with him, but by far this is one of the nice sensual massage i have.  =) Massage: 9/10

How much is the massage?

57 minutes ago, cxc22 said:

How much is the massage?

Hi @cxc22, was told that the price might slightly differ on type of therapy requested, generally ranged between RM130 to RM150 for an hour massage. However, it would be better you check again on the package with the therapist. 

On 5/29/2018 at 4:07 PM, Kyle34 said:

Hey guys, thought of sharing some own reviews of home based massage which i have tried in the past few months, and been there twice as i found the massage session is worth the money.  Please note that home based massage therapist might be freelance basis so its always safer if make reservation with them 2 to 3 hours in advance in order for their preparation on travelling / setting. =)  

1.  Sensual Massage, Bayan Lepas ( https://pulaupinang.my.locanto.asia/ID_738304330/Male-to-male-sensual-massage-penang.html)

I found the massage through locanto, while browsing on any new massage services apart from those that i have been. Get in touch and make advance reservation through whatapps with the therapist, Eric. The massage session is carried out at his rented apartment in Bukit Jambul, and i would like to compliment on the nice ambiance and setting of the massage room as it make me feel welcome and relax upon arrival. Given that i have been there twice, have experienced mix massage (strong + sensual) and sensual massage from him. Eric is very attentive and would first check whether i have any allergies to ensure the oil he will be using arent harmful to his client. Also, he will check are there any areas of the body which is uncomfortable that require him to pay attention to. My first experience on mix massage is good, shortfall would be i wasn't really relax since been rather tense with works that time. Anyway, while my second appointment with him on sensual massage, i felt rejuvenated upon the session, which he is attentive and well aware that the pressure to be applied on diff part of the body. As it is a sensual massage, got to admit that i am aroused to a certain point when hand movement is close to sensitive area, but again, understood that it is a strictly professional massage therapy so i respect the entire therapy session and didnt ask further. (chit chat with Eric after the session and was informed that HE is not encourage too) =) Overall, the ambiance and setting is good, massage was done strictly professional with no hanky panky, not to mention the great attitude of therapist, Eric. On the rate of therapy, it would be better if you check with him, but by far this is one of the nice sensual massage i have.  =) Massage: 9/10

2.  MySoul Wellness, Pulau Tikus

Google up the name you might end up on the facebook page.  The therapist is a chinese and his studio is located in Pulau Tikus, and the therapist will only be there if there is an appointment, so walk-in is not possible and was informed that 2 hours advance appointment is preferable. There are a few therapies being offered while i am taking Holistic Thai Massage. If you favour strong massage resemble to Sifu, then this is the place. The plus point is the strong pressure adopted able to untie all the knots compared to my experience in Sifu (strong pressure in sifu resulted pains / black blue on me, haha). Similarly, the ambiance and setting is nice and welcoming. though the studio is located further inside of a hair studio, but please rest assured that the operation of hair studio is strictly on appointment basis too. As i related to him that i have sore shoulder and neck due to long working hours in front of pc, he has put extra attention on that particulars area and it makes me feel the blood circulation smoother after the session. (lol, not sure how to describe this but i just feel the blood flow seems better). Have a good deep sleep after back from the massage. Well, the ambiance and setting is good, massage was done in strictly professional manner only, and pleasant attitude of the therapist too. He is reachable via whatapps, so can check with him on the rates though he might take some times to reply since he is doing outcall too. If i need to untie the knots after stress of works, this is the place i wlll frequented.  =) Massage: 9/10

Hope these helps and just wanna to remind that its just a personal experience of mine so it may varies. Do share your experience if you happen to check out. Cheers and have a pleasant holiday!

Comprehensive review. Thanks @Kyle34!

Guest kvn13
On 5/28/2018 at 11:46 PM, beemovie20012001 said:

To th hunky Malay guy who kissed,sucked and rimmed me passionately in U2 sauna around 7.40pm on Sunday night, please pm me here if you are here, I am the Chinese who asked you to do 69 oral on the floor after we make out romantically in public area and u brought me to a room...

Can I know where is U2? Also is there any gay sauna in penang? Island or mainland also no prob

Hello,  I'm new to this forum, I'm from Penang, heard a lot happening and i encounter few, here some story.

Tues morning May 10.30am, BM MPSP Pool, i go swimming alone when i free, suddenly sense someone watching, then i rest at beside. After few second, an uncle about 42, 165, 68, muscle solid build (but no sixpac abs), he keep swiming lap here and there, but when nfront of me, he slow down, i feel he purposely do there, then i go into the water, bingo, he taking out his dick and play. then i dare my self go over toching when , he hint me to bathroom after him, then he said want happy? i saycan try, then we go in the cubicle, and he start hj me, same i do to him, we cum together and left.

Tues morning May 11am, BM MPSP Pool, i go swimming again, and try see chance to get cruise, so i purposely bring rubber n lub, then i meet same uncle again, i reject him and say if u allow me to f**k from behind, then i just do with you, he trip few second, then say ok. so we do again and this time I f**k him, he are so tight but he said in rush, so we settle quick and cum on his body, we shower then i continue swim and he left.

Sat morning April 10.35am, SBJ Pool, I go to try luck see any happening, no luck, then i left around 11.30am, i drive to the park beside, a lot of people said that place use to hotspot, 2x people in the night, and gangbang session happen too, then yes, few people hanging over there, i just feeling want to get bj as i didnt bring rubber, then a guy say he want me, so we go over the tree and he start deep throat me, his skill are the best i have, then he want to drink my milk, i refuse as we just first meet, then he insist want, i quickly pullout when want to cum, he don't let go, end up i cum all on his face, he slowly lick and say thank, very delicious, we didn't contact and say we will meet again, he agree then i left and he stay, he said want to rest awhile before leave, so i just pass him my mineral water, and he said u the gentleman ever, the first who give me drink after workout out, we smile at each other then bless see each other agian.

Thur evening April 4.45pm, i just drop by but i did not bring trunk and google, lucky i wear a brief look like trunk and the safeguard allow me to swim, so i go, yes this time i seen a lot of cute guy, teen, young man, work adult to uncle, i just swim alone and feeling itchy then leave to shower around 5.20pm, when i walk in, a boy and uncle look surprise and hurry run to different cubicles, i wonder i crash thier party?, then i just shower open like army man as there are no door! then i found they keep look at me, maybe my muscle cub body attract them, i didnt hints them, i just shower and smile to them, they smile at me too then i left. i didnt to the park this time as evening session full of healthy lifestyle jogger. feeling next time will come again.

Everyone can share their story if willing, and want to swim with me? P_.M me. Thanks ya.
https://www.blowingwind.io/forum/topic/96093-penang-pool-dates-cruise-happening-story/?tab=comments#comment-2015409

On 5/7/2018 at 7:28 PM, OutdoorFunGuy said:

Was there just now. The skill is seriously good. And enjoying it. And saw a malay sado hunky is having his lunch in the shop when im leaving. 

Edited by Man69
Privacy concern

Guest Small dick
On 6/4/2018 at 11:56 AM, Guest 28y/o swimming buff said:

Anyone heading to respa this week? Maybe Thursday night? 

Tomorrow night? What time?

Guest Small dick
4 hours ago, Andysmith1977 said:

Anyone want to try ReSpa tonight?

What time? What time it closes? I might be able to drop by tonight but won’t be early.

• G_M changed the title to Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • LetPlayFun changed the title to Penang - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.