Male HQ

Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest 2727

4 minutes ago, Average said:

Visited several massage parlour recommended from this forum and having good HE experience in Nagoya, Qbay, Amma Ayur center and Taman Limau Manis.

Lately having a good experience from a freelance that not mentioned from this forum.

Freelancer Relaxation Massage in Farlim  - Mr. Wang 0104673435

Coincidently getting the name card from the masseur in person while exercise in permata gym. Masseur looks like in his late 40's. Slim and consider fit. Make appointment for night session right away giving reason of sore body. The massage was done in one of the room in his resident unit close to permata. He send me the location thru whatsapp. When arrive, I like the attuitude of the masseur very much as he is very welcoming and friendly. Environment is consider very clean and cozy like one in commercialize massage parlour. I like the setup with a dim light and music. Taking 1.5hour relaxation massage session. As usual, opt to fully naked massage. Most of the time was covered with tower. In the first half hour of massage on my back, feel like not strong enough even thought the skill is above average. Maybe I used to have thai massage. Keep remind him to add more force. When go to hip and leg, I pretty much enjoy it as I feel that he does release the knots. At the same time, the session was pretty aroused. Although he didn't touch on the private part, but he knows pretty well the right trigger point. I was laying down on chest, but I'm sure he aware that I'm so hard at that time. So I dare myself to ask if he offers 'manhood massage'. And the answer turnes out to be 'YES'. Hohoho. What a lucky me. He told me that he only serve customer and not up to have fun with customer as wish to have good service ethics and hope for making more regular customer. Very much satisfy with the service and probably will pay the visit again. Hope this is helpful information to you guys. :)

Cleanliness - 9/10

Environment - 9/10

Skill - 7/10 (averagely good, but back massage need inprovement)

@Average how do u compare this 1 n Tmn limau manis?

On 6/17/2018 at 9:25 PM, YMKJL said:

@Average how do u compare this 1 n Tmn limau manis?

Both pretty satisfy in different aspect. Taman limau manis have better overall massage skill. This 1 I enjoy lower back, leg and sensual part very much. I got the warmest welcome among all of visited massage parlour that ever visited.

7 hours ago, Average said:

Both pretty satisfy in different aspect. Taman limau manis have better overall massage skill. This 1 I enjoy lower back, leg and sensual part very much. I got the warmest welcome among all of visited massage parlour that ever visited.

Thanks mate.. shall try it 1day.. hopefully it's worth for money. Btw did u take manhood massage? Did he do it professionally?

Guest PassingBy
11 hours ago, Guest Smoothies said:

Can anyone tell me what is the name of the masseur to call in Nagoya that offers HE?

I am curious as well. I've been to Nagoya once and it was a proper massage by the masseur.

Guest kvn13

Anyone know where I can get good massage and hj/bj together under RM100 in Penang island or mainland after 5pm? Really want release after so long

Guest Blind massage in Penang r.

Hello, I just went in Penang road to look for blind massage (the one you were talking about, close to 7/11) but found an empty place, for rent.

Anyone knows if they moved, and for were?

Guest Sensual massage

If anyone is interested, there's a place with female masseuse only (my one was a nice malay woman), where they definitely do HE. I've been there a couple time 4 months ago. I don't know if they accept going further. If somebody wants, I'll try to find out the location (I happened to be there totally by chance on my last visit to Penang)

Nice place as for the setting, good massage skills too.

Guest PassingBy
12 hours ago, Guest Blind massage in Penang r. said:

Hello, I just went in Penang road to look for blind massage (the one you were talking about, close to 7/11) but found an empty place, for rent.

Anyone knows if they moved, and for were?

They closed? I just went there around 1-2 months back. The masseur didn't mention about any plan to close or moved to a diff place. I wonder what happened.

Guest kvn13
18 hours ago, Guest Sensual massage said:

If anyone is interested, there's a place with female masseuse only (my one was a nice malay woman), where they definitely do HE. I've been there a couple time 4 months ago. I don't know if they accept going further. If somebody wants, I'll try to find out the location (I happened to be there totally by chance on my last visit to Penang)

Nice place as for the setting, good massage skills too.

Hi can PM the details?

9 hours ago, Guest PassingBy said:

They closed? I just went there around 1-2 months back. The masseur didn't mention about any plan to close or moved to a diff place. I wonder what happened.

Sorry, I then realized that I just went to the wrong 7/11!!! ...there're TWO 7/11's in Penang Road!

I just drove ahead and happened to see the right one. Nothing really happened to them, they're just still there :lol:

Had a nice massage from the fat guy. He's quite noisy, but has got very good skills as a masseur.

Guest zarul

I am malay guy age 29 interested to go relaxing at spa but dont have courage to go alone.

feel free to email me at zarul_zai@yahoo.com

my location is seberang jaya.

Guest Starry Night
On 6/17/2018 at 9:20 PM, Average said:

Visited several massage parlour recommended from this forum and having good HE experience in Nagoya, Qbay, Amma Ayur center and Taman Limau Manis.

Lately having a good experience from a freelance that not mentioned from this forum.

Freelancer Relaxation Massage in Farlim  - Mr. Wang 0104673435

Coincidently getting the name card from the masseur in person while exercise in permata gym. Masseur looks like in his late 40's. Slim and consider fit. Make appointment for night session right away giving reason of sore body. The massage was done in one of the room in his resident unit close to permata. He send me the location thru whatsapp. When arrive, I like the attuitude of the masseur very much as he is very welcoming and friendly. Environment is consider very clean and cozy like one in commercialize massage parlour. I like the setup with a dim light and music. Taking 1.5hour relaxation massage session. As usual, opt to fully naked massage. Most of the time was covered with tower. In the first half hour of massage on my back, feel like not strong enough even thought the skill is above average. Maybe I used to have thai massage. Keep remind him to add more force. When go to hip and leg, I pretty much enjoy it as I feel that he does release the knots. At the same time, the session was pretty aroused. Although he didn't touch on the private part, but he knows pretty well the right trigger point. I was laying down on chest, but I'm sure he aware that I'm so hard at that time. So I dare myself to ask if he offers 'manhood massage'. And the answer turnes out to be 'YES'. Hohoho. What a lucky me. He told me that he only serve customer and not up to have fun with customer as wish to have good service ethics and hope for making more regular customer. Very much satisfy with the service and probably will pay the visit again. Hope this is helpful information to you guys. :)

Cleanliness - 9/10

Environment - 9/10

Skill - 7/10 (averagely good, but back massage need inprovement)

Visited Mr.Wang last week. Agreed with the comment above while massaging my back is avg as I expected more strength on it. Mr.Wang is very friendly and polite. I had a very relax 1.5 hr. (Even fallen into sleep). Session endedwith manhood massage. Will visit again and will request more strength on the massage. ;)

53 minutes ago, Guest Starry Night said:

Visited Mr.Wang last week. Agreed with the comment above while massaging my back is avg as I expected more strength on it. Mr.Wang is very friendly and polite. I had a very relax 1.5 hr. (Even fallen into sleep). Session endedwith manhood massage. Will visit again and will request more strength on the massage. ;)

I used to give tips to the masseur who I feel satisfy. This is the only one I paid in Penang. While the rest from hatyai. :P

Hoping to get more new masseur info from this forum.

On 6/20/2018 at 3:01 PM, Kyle34 said:

@Cyrus Tan Nothing much to share now because has been regular to those the place which i opined to be at great standard so no more exploration. Haha. lets look forward on reviews from the others. ;))

Ahhh Ic ok then! Hope to hear more hehe, would like to try the Ayurveda you church street you mentioned that day, seems sensual ...

• G_M changed the title to Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • LetPlayFun changed the title to Penang - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.