Male HQ

Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest 2727

Guest Massage lover
On 6/24/2018 at 11:11 PM, Average said:

I used to give tips to the masseur who I feel satisfy. This is the only one I paid in Penang. While the rest from hatyai. :P

Hoping to get more new masseur info from this forum.

I went to Mr Wang’s massage. Very relaxing masaage. The massage skill was so fine until it reaches every inches of your muscle. Only those who are really skillful can conduct such detail and fine massage. Strictly professional massage skill! Urut batin was provided at the end of massage. However, I asked him to stop it coz it felt so good and I afraid that I’ll cum too fast. I was offered to shower before and after the massage. Will definitely return again soon. 

Chinese, lean, masculine, bottom, looking for decent looking non chubby nor sissy experienced top for fun. Not particular to any race. Live near USM. Only into top that lick, suck and rim cause I’d a super tight ass. Open to 3P as well. PM me with your pic. Thanks!

Guest kvn13
12 hours ago, abgbotaq said:

any review??

Didn't manage to go yesterday as was busy with work. Also would be my first time so not sure which to visit. Any suggestions?

Edited by kvn13
Typo

Guest Romeo Sauna
1 hour ago, kvn13 said:

Didn't manage to go yesterday as was busy with work. Also would be my first time so not sure which to visit. Any suggestions?

I was thinking wanna go there too

Guest kvn13
44 minutes ago, Guest Romeo Sauna said:

I was thinking wanna go there too

Where? To Romeo or U2? Can you share more details on where they exact are if I want to use Waze.

5 minutes ago, kvn13 said:

Where? To Romeo or U2? Can you share more details on where they exact are if I want to use Waze.

U2 behind megamall only .. 2nd last lane .. got kopitiam at coner .. opposite of konica minolta . 

Guest kvn13
1 hour ago, wal said:

U2 behind megamall only .. 2nd last lane .. got kopitiam at coner .. opposite of konica minolta . 

Thanks man. Romeo?

Guest Romeo Sauna
3 hours ago, kvn13 said:

Thanks man. Romeo?

I mean Romeo. I wanted to try but havent go. As i know Romeo is located at nearby Bukit Mertajam Ocbc bank. There got one internet cafe named E-Space . Romeo is around there.

Guest kvn13
1 minute ago, Guest Romeo Sauna said:

I mean Romeo. I wanted to try but havent go. As i know Romeo is located at nearby Bukit Mertajam Ocbc bank. There got one internet cafe named E-Space . Romeo is around there.

Noted. 

Guest kvn13
41 minutes ago, Guest Romeo sauna said:

When you want to go ? Lets go together ?

Planning for today after work. Still thinking though. You? 

Guest Guest24
On 5/29/2018 at 4:07 PM, Kyle34 said:

Hey guys, thought of sharing some own reviews of home based massage which i have tried in the past few months, and been there twice as i found the massage session is worth the money.  Please note that home based massage therapist might be freelance basis so its always safer if make reservation with them 2 to 3 hours in advance in order for their preparation on travelling / setting. =)  

1.  Sensual Massage, Bayan Lepas ( https://pulaupinang.my.locanto.asia/ID_738304330/Male-to-male-sensual-massage-penang.html)

I found the massage through locanto, while browsing on any new massage services apart from those that i have been. Get in touch and make advance reservation through whatapps with the therapist, Eric. The massage session is carried out at his rented apartment in Bukit Jambul, and i would like to compliment on the nice ambiance and setting of the massage room as it make me feel welcome and relax upon arrival. Given that i have been there twice, have experienced mix massage (strong + sensual) and sensual massage from him. Eric is very attentive and would first check whether i have any allergies to ensure the oil he will be using arent harmful to his client. Also, he will check are there any areas of the body which is uncomfortable that require him to pay attention to. My first experience on mix massage is good, shortfall would be i wasn't really relax since been rather tense with works that time. Anyway, while my second appointment with him on sensual massage, i felt rejuvenated upon the session, which he is attentive and well aware that the pressure to be applied on diff part of the body. As it is a sensual massage, got to admit that i am aroused to a certain point when hand movement is close to sensitive area, but again, understood that it is a strictly professional massage therapy so i respect the entire therapy session and didnt ask further. (chit chat with Eric after the session and was informed that HE is not encourage too) =) Overall, the ambiance and setting is good, massage was done strictly professional with no hanky panky, not to mention the great attitude of therapist, Eric. On the rate of therapy, it would be better if you check with him, but by far this is one of the nice sensual massage i have.  =) Massage: 9/10

2.  MySoul Wellness, Pulau Tikus

Google up the name you might end up on the facebook page.  The therapist is a chinese and his studio is located in Pulau Tikus, and the therapist will only be there if there is an appointment, so walk-in is not possible and was informed that 2 hours advance appointment is preferable. There are a few therapies being offered while i am taking Holistic Thai Massage. If you favour strong massage resemble to Sifu, then this is the place. The plus point is the strong pressure adopted able to untie all the knots compared to my experience in Sifu (strong pressure in sifu resulted pains / black blue on me, haha). Similarly, the ambiance and setting is nice and welcoming. though the studio is located further inside of a hair studio, but please rest assured that the operation of hair studio is strictly on appointment basis too. As i related to him that i have sore shoulder and neck due to long working hours in front of pc, he has put extra attention on that particulars area and it makes me feel the blood circulation smoother after the session. (lol, not sure how to describe this but i just feel the blood flow seems better). Have a good deep sleep after back from the massage. Well, the ambiance and setting is good, massage was done in strictly professional manner only, and pleasant attitude of the therapist too. He is reachable via whatapps, so can check with him on the rates though he might take some times to reply since he is doing outcall too. If i need to untie the knots after stress of works, this is the place i wlll frequented.  =) Massage: 9/10

Hope these helps and just wanna to remind that its just a personal experience of mine so it may varies. Do share your experience if you happen to check out. Cheers and have a pleasant holiday!

How much does mr eric usually charge for one hour? Is he going naked massage or on shirt/short? 

Guest chi, backpack guy

looking for a guy on lastsunday around 3pm at sunway carnival , i want to have a session with u, u hint me follow u to 2nd floor, i just smile to u when u going up at the escalator, i was rush to settle thing, when i come back in 5minutes, u gone, if u are here, drop ur message, i will text u

Guest Chi user
2 minutes ago, Guest chi, backpack guy said:

looking for a guy on lastsunday around 3pm at sunway carnival , i want to have a session with u, u hint me follow u to 2nd floor, i just smile to u when u going up at the escalator, i was rush to settle thing, when i come back in 5minutes, u gone, if u are here, drop ur message, i will text u

Chi sunway carnival got hanky panky? Btw i am member from chi pg

Guest Chi, backpack guy
On 7/3/2018 at 6:50 PM, Guest Chi user said:

Chi sunway carnival got hanky panky? Btw i am member from chi pg

No idea , but outside washroom, next to hushpuppy n maxstyle u can found alot

• G_M changed the title to Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
On 7/5/2018 at 2:07 AM, Stanchew said:

Seem like noone know the exact location for 69 Spa and Sauna

I know, don't seem to have good management!  People want to go and cannot find it!

All I can gather from their facebook page is... it is on Jalan Baru, Butterworth, next to Megamall Pacific

or Jalan Perai, behind Megamall

Go figure!

Edited by auri
add info

On 7/6/2018 at 9:40 AM, auri said:

I know, don't seem to have good management!  People want to go and cannot find it!

All I can gather from their facebook page is... it is on Jalan Baru, Butterworth, next to Megamall Pacific

Go figure!

That place doesn't exist, is just someone try to fooling.

Guest kvn13
On 7/6/2018 at 9:40 AM, auri said:

Go figure!

It's a fake place. Reserve searched the images and showed it was from saunas from other countries.

Guest kvn13
1 hour ago, abgbotaq said:

have u ever been 3 storey house infort ixora?

No they can you share where is it exactly? When I reverse search the images the posted if the sauna, nothing is theirs

12 hours ago, Guest Weewee said:

In Penang coming Mon-Wed

any recommendations for good massages in Georgetown/Chinatown area

or a good outcall masseur?

Can try fresh heart tuina. Carnarvon street. I didn't get Benny. Got his colleague. But quite in an instant my knots was relieved. 

58 minutes ago, Rlpper said:

With happy ending ? Haha

He did massage my cock. Damn good. I think he did unknot some of the damage done previously. Been 3 days already and can feel I'm back to better than normal. Lol. I did not cum. I'm the chronic masturbator problem. Lololol

Guest Jhonegoh
Just now, Guest Jhonegoh said:

I'm straight dad. And recommended for happy ending massage at this time in penang island. Thanks

Sorry, is any  recommend?

Guest Guest
On 4/24/2018 at 12:15 AM, pluboy2 said:

Guys, I'm going to say this just once. 

Avoid Healers Reflexology at all cost. I paid RM100 for 90mins of headache, to share this with you all. 

This is the one with the chinese spec guy. 

90 mins BODY massage turns out to be a 1 hour hair massage and 20 minutes of random back twitches using the thumb. There was absolutely no flow and no sequence and he was just randomly nudging all over my back moving from shoulder to neck to lower back. 

One minute he's pressing my shoulders, the next second neck then jump to lower back. Legs were the last and still that's not even properly done. Halfway through, he sat down and continue on massaging my hair. I had to ask him to stop. 

Time to turn around, he only continue with head, totally ignoring my entire body. Might as well called it a 90mins head rub with complimentary back presses. 

My hairdresser does better head massage, by the way. 

I'll be as honest as I can be - for those who's considering, especially those who's thinking about body massage from a male masseur. 

1. BODY massage. Like I said, it's not BODY massage, rather a head massage with really randomised nudges here and there. I have had plenty of body massages and never one came as close as this bad. It was so bad I had to tell him off twice to stop touching my head since he gave me a very bad headache from it. 1 hour of constant non-stop rubbing on the scalp does pretty much damage. I left the place unable to drive home. I came in a jolly good mood wanting a relaxing night, instead I left very angrily and disappointed. 

2. The "masseur" doesn't even work here. You can tell who works there wearing the brown polo tee. This chinese guy in specs was called here and arrived on a bike wearing his home clothes. His "massage" skills are just agonizingly terrible. Not only was there no flow and no sequence, it borders to the point that you would really want to get the fuck out of there immediately. 

3. Not drawing of curtains. I understand curtains are curtains but to have massage done with the curtains wide open and people walking up and down is a big no-no to me. This is a body massage, I certainly deserved a drawn curtain! 

4. What after-massage? Can't I just take a moment to sit down and breathe? Instead, I was asked to pay up as the "masseur" was rushing off. This made me even angrier I threw the RM100 on the table and walked off. 

Totally banning this place. This place does not deserve it's high ratings, but I'll just call it one bad apple spoils everything. Leaving my reviews everywhere visible so that others can be wary of this guy. 

I think I got the same guy in healers, it was a freaking foot massage lying down.

he spent just 10min on back, the rest is mostly on my legs or hands and last 10min on head.

WTF

Guest Guest
10 hours ago, midkemia said:

What is his name so we can avoid him?

He is not wearing the shop black polo, didn’t bother to find out his name.

tbh, he can do decent foot massage, and good strength, however he is not trained in body.

he uses foot massage technique on my back, LOL...

• G_M changed the title to Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • LetPlayFun changed the title to Penang - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.