Male HQ

Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest 2727

Guest PassingBy
19 hours ago, Rlpper said:

Have you tried ?

A friend of a friend tried it. Heard it was not bad? I'm not sure. Curious if anyone knows about it. Sadly that friend lost the masseur's contact and I couldn't match anyone in that area when I searched online.

On 7/7/2018 at 9:13 PM, Ducky_Dawn said:

Can try fresh heart tuina. Carnarvon street. I didn't get Benny. Got his colleague. But quite in an instant my knots was relieved. 

Can anyone share more about their experiences at Fresh Heart Tuina?

How's it price wise.

Do we need to specifically request for male masseurs or is it a majority male masseur place?

Also has anyone tried Olundus at Armenian? Any comments?

Thank you

On 7/13/2018 at 12:17 AM, james_sweat_00 said:

Can anyone share more about their experiences at Fresh Heart Tuina?

How's it price wise.

Do we need to specifically request for male masseurs or is it a majority male masseur place?

Also has anyone tried Olundus at Armenian? Any comments?

Thank you

The environment is very relaxing. Price is Rm68 for 1 hour.

I think it's all male masseur. But u can contact them for further clarification. 

20 minutes ago, Stanchew said:

Who's butt is this? :-P

It's mine, show your love by licking , rimming , 

Edited by riverrobles

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

12 hours ago, justadad said:

Thank you for the detail description and contact. As a result, Visited Wang :D. And as you said earlier, the welcoming and attitude is top notch. I opted for the 1.5hour sensual massage too and true to it, it was very sensual. The best part for me was the massage on my front thigh when I was facing chest down. Accessing to it will rub against my private part unintentionally and the unintentional caress aroused me to the max. I am the type that prefer teasing rather than direct. :P. It was heaven...

But the max didn’t happen only to me. As I turn over to face up, the masseur clearly felt the heat and he has to take off his shirt at 18’C air conditioned room!!! His body was sweaty and I guessed he was aroused too as he allowed me to rub his erected tool. He proceed to massage my body in every single inch and top up with some nipple sensation tongue massage :redface:. And as I was about to cum from his excellent hand stroke (but I have to admit I am a fast cummer), he stopped stroking me as he continued to enjoy as what he says a beautiful erected red head for a little longer.

But he stayed professional and it soon climax with me releasing the one week old of loads. 

Happy with the massage and will return. 

How much?

Professional guy from SG, Chi, 39yo, 170-69-6"uncut. I am staying at Jen Hotel from Monday to Friday next week (23-27 July 2018).

Looking for no strings attached fun (sex, mutual wank, massage, edging, etc). M top/vers. Pls add me on FB at jiefuchang (at) gmail (dot) com. Or email me at the same email address also welcome. :-)

You can also message me here at blowing wind too.

On 1/14/2006 at 8:47 PM, worldangel said:

here are infos on gay saunas in Penang and update us on your experience there:

GWord Fitness Centre

98-3A-01 Prima Tanjung (opp Island Plaza), Tanjung Tokong,

Tel. 012-474-9029, Men's fitness and sauna center.

Leo Fitness Center

4/F One-Stop Complex (on the same level as two cybercafes),

488D-4-15 Jln Burma Midlands Park . Cheap entry.

Unique 2 Recreation Centre

71A & B, Jalan Perai Empat, Bandar Perai Jaya, Butterworth (behind the Megamall), 016-498-0895.

Open nightly on weekdays and in the late afternoon on weekends. Steambath, TV room, dark room, etc.

Are these places still operating considering the list was compiled in 2006? Or is there a new list? Thanks 

On 7/21/2018 at 1:52 PM, justadad said:

Thank you for the detail description and contact. As a result, Visited Wang :D. And as you said earlier, the welcoming and attitude is top notch. I opted for the 1.5hour sensual massage too and true to it, it was very sensual. The best part for me was the massage on my front thigh when I was facing chest down. Accessing to it will rub against my private part unintentionally and the unintentional caress aroused me to the max. I am the type that prefer teasing rather than direct. :P. It was heaven...

But the max didn’t happen only to me. As I turn over to face up, the masseur clearly felt the heat and he has to take off his shirt at 18’C air conditioned room!!! His body was sweaty and I guessed he was aroused too as he allowed me to rub his erected tool. He proceed to massage my body in every single inch and top up with some nipple sensation tongue massage :redface:. And as I was about to cum from his excellent hand stroke (but I have to admit I am a fast cummer), he stopped stroking me as he continued to enjoy as what he says a beautiful erected red head for a little longer.

But he stayed professional and it soon climax with me releasing the one week old of loads. 

Happy with the massage and will return. 

How much

Guest guesttt

had a full body massage at nagoya last nite, i personally still prefer sifu i think has far better massage skill.

saw one cute male masseur there, too bad cannot choose.

Guest guestb2b
6 hours ago, Guest guesttt said:

had a full body massage at nagoya last nite, i personally still prefer sifu i think has far better massage skill.

Does nagoya offer HE? how do we ask for HE? By pretending to be aroused and they will offer or you would have to ask?

7 hours ago, Guest guesttt said:

Agree that Sifu has better massage skill.

Which shop you cannot choose? Nagoya?

6 hours ago, Guest guestb2b said:

Does nagoya offer HE? how do we ask for HE? By pretending to be aroused and they will offer or you would have to ask?

I did arttend to one only in Nagoya for so many visit. Can't really remember the name. Is a chinese late 30s guy slim, average looking, bald and bit sissy.  It depend on chemical as well. Normally those provide HE will tend to touch your private area 'unintentionally' for many times. If you are aroused, you can signal when they touch it. You can 'unintentionally' touch their tool as well if you dare enough.

Guest guesttt
9 hours ago, Guest guestb2b said:

heard someone said some of the masseur did, well depends if they like u or not i guess.

Guest guesttt
9 hours ago, justadad said:

Agree that Sifu has better massage skill.

Which shop you cannot choose? Nagoya?

nagoya.  heard the masseur said they take turn to serve client.

Guest PassingBy
4 hours ago, Guest guesttt said:

nagoya.  heard the masseur said they take turn to serve client.

I went only once to Nagoya and the guy said "next time if you wanna come you can ask for me" (i'm paraphrashing of course), and then he gave me the shop's card with his written name on it.

So I guess u can request for any masseur u like if u know their name (I think most appropriate to request is when u call for booking).

Guest guesttt
1 hour ago, Guest PassingBy said:

I went only once to Nagoya and the guy said "next time if you wanna come you can ask for me" (i'm paraphrashing of course), and then he gave me the shop's card with his written name on it.

So I guess u can request for any masseur u like if u know their name (I think most appropriate to request is when u call for booking).

nx time wanna try other massage centre already.

anyone try 翔阳养生馆?

• G_M changed the title to Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • LetPlayFun changed the title to Penang - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.