Male HQ

Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest 2727

Went to SS Reflexology massage the other day at Air Itam. Was pleasantly surprised by the environment. The full body massage wass done upstairs, and it's nicely renovated. The massage techniques were nice, i didn't get and hanky panky tho.. and the only down side was I could hear one of the staff talking loudly outside the room.

As I was walking out, I did see a hot staff with tattoo walking in, not sure if he's the massues or if anyone of u had his massage. I think I'll try his massage next time...

28 minutes ago, Guest Udini said:

udini

Watch out in Udini now. Yesterday I was there to buy something. Then try my luck there.

I saw many securities and cleaners walking around there. When I moved to Grab toilet, they were washing toilet. Then I moved to My news  there. When I was wee wee, a security came in and looked like looking for something there. He looked into the cubicles.i immediately wash my hands and leave. Luckily No one was there. 

8 minutes ago, Wilfred said:

Watch out in Udini now. Yesterday I was there to buy something. Then try my luck there.

I saw many securities and cleaners walking around there. When I moved to Grab toilet, they were washing toilet. Then I moved to My news  there. When I was wee wee, a security came in and looked like looking for something there. He looked into the cubicles.i immediately wash my hands and leave. Luckily No one was there. 

Thanks 4 d info

• G_M changed the title to Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • LetPlayFun changed the title to Penang - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.