Male HQ

Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest 2727

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest makanparadise

are there gay places in penang. i heard lots of raids some time back. what is the most convenient form of transport? where are the great photo ops for penang?

pple go penang to eat not sex dun be weird

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi - going to Penang in November for 4 days with family but would like to sneak out in evenings(maybe some daytime too?) for some fun and to enjoy local flavour of scene in Penang. Can anyone recommend where to go - cruising? sauna? massage? nightclub? All advice/help much appreciated! Thanks.

Always up for some fun!

hi

is your number still in use?

Hello,

I am a fit male studying to get a massage certification in PG. I have some basic experience in swedish massage but would like to get some extra practice while I study for certification. (strictly professional massage)

please call or text

30-50RM per hour outcall (discounted since I am student)

Thanks,

HP 0195020712

Hey guys...........surely someone has some advice on where to go/cruise in Penang??? It can't be that "dry" there. Pls...........give me some advice.....

For cruising, you can go to the Padang in the evening between 9 to 11 pm, till much later on weekends.

The seafront Esplanade park in front of the Padang and the small lanes between the City Hall and all the other government offices are usually quite busy with cruisers.

Better and easier if you are driving.

Ever seen people having fun between the cars and bushes there.

But beware of pickpockets and those Thai and Malay moneyboys.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest seanpg

Just return from Penang, love the food and people's hospitality.

I tried massage services based on info at Utopia and mostly dissatisfied:

Oasis health care centre and Hugo massage are both located after each other at 2nd floor Midlands Park. Different owner but share some masseurs, most of them did look different than their photos. Massage was bad and I think they mainly expect the extra. Cost is 60 for normal massage, 80 with masseur in nude, 100 for body to body.

Hugo owner mentioned their other branch named Flamingo (also listed in utopia), I did not go there since I believed it would be similar to Hugo.

Prima Long Yang seem promising, unfortunately the phone was not contactable and I heard it's been closed.

Later arranged outcall from Joe's Massage, again massage skill was just so so.

Joe is old Indian (or Malay, not really sure) man, around 50, with big belly. A bit disturbed by his smell (and look :().

The only good massage I got was from foot reflexology at Prangin Mall, the owner named Jimmy was able to provide good back body massage, not bad looking and you may feel aroused by his massage style. Pm me if you want his number.

would like to try Jimmy and what is his number? which floor of Prangin Mall and what is the name of the foot reflexology?

Well I fly to Penang very often (maybe cos I am from Penang haha) I lived there for almost 17 years and I have yet to have any sexual encounters so I dunno but apparently people say the beach area behind The Ship is cruisy

Life's a bitch, deal with it

• 3 months later...

Those were the days. Sadly, Leo Fitness in Midlands Park Condo-One Stop complex is already close. I miss the Pakistanis, missing Penang a lot. :(

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Guest

Found this, review needed please:

--------------------------------------------

PLU Sauna

open daily 3pm-9pm

+6o18 958 3308 or 05-7166 477

no.40 jalan pekaka 4,

taman pekaka

nibong tebal,

seberang prai selatan

penang.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest chen_ling

Heading to Penang next week. Anyone has any recommendations where to go?

Sauna? couple massage by male? Shopping??

I just back from Penang last week .... had a good massage there ...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest guests

Leo Fitness Center

4/F One-Stop Complex (on the same level as two cybercafes),

488D-4-15 Jln Burma Midlands Park . Cheap entry.

is this place still exist?just want go in for a cheap sauna n slim my body down...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, I just posted in general section about the largest fitness chain in Penang where currently is the hot cruising for plu in Penang. The popular outlets are the one in Queemsbay, Island Plaza and Juru Autocity. If you got lucky while there pls post your encounter here lol.

Guest Hareen

Wahh can't be Penang so dead right... I going Penang end-Feb, any masseurs available for outcall? PM me thanks.

hi there, are you still in Penang?

any chance to contact you!

will there be a part 2 or this is just a cliff hanger? tongue.gif

anyway other than Leo, you can try Komtar, the escalator that leaded up to the various level usually has a number of PLU waiting there...

few years ago, i was there to get some things. a mature gentleman followed me the moment i walked up the escalator. After i finished my errands, he asked whether i was keen to go to his place as he would like to give me a bath :twisted:

and a bath i was given, i just stood in his bathroom at his apartment, he gave me the usual soap and water treatment followed by the mouth and tongue washing ...

Been there , but was not offered ..

• G_M changed the title to Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • LetPlayFun changed the title to Penang - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked and unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.