Male HQ

Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest 2727

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Durian!

Any chance of getting durian in December? I know that the majority of Balik Pulau durian are only available from May - August, but trying my luck if any one knows of fruit stores that brings in off-season durians.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In Penang now till next Tuesday. Scene is dead...can't find massage places let alone sauna! Anyone interested to meet up and have some fun? I hang around the G hotel area.

In Penang now till next Tuesday. Scene is dead...can't find massage places let alone sauna! Anyone interested to meet up and have some fun? I hang around the G hotel area.

I will be free too. What's your stat?

I am 23, 176cm, 62kg... 

Sorry kelvin, left today. I am 55, 168/62 with a bit of resemblance to Tony Leung. Would u have met up w me? Anyway, I went to trader hotel gym for sauna, and though there were a total of 4 people with two fairly attractive gym fit looking guys, none braved enough to actually play. So left in frustration.....

Maybe next time we meet up....planning another trip back in March.

Sorry kelvin, left today. I am 55, 168/62 with a bit of resemblance to Tony Leung. Would u have met up w me? Anyway, I went to trader hotel gym for sauna, and though there were a total of 4 people with two fairly attractive gym fit looking guys, none braved enough to actually play. So left in frustration.....

Maybe next time we meet up....planning another trip back in March.

How to assess to traders hotel sauna room? can outsider pay and go in as well? 

You pay M$49 to use facilities. I went for a one hour massage for M$100 plus taxes and could use facilities. I am going to Penang again at the end of March for 4 days, 28/3 to 31/3. Anyone keen to meet up and make the trip for fun.....

I was reading through this and planned to go to Leo's fitness centre only to read they have closed! Is one stop still good for a cruise anyway..? I'm a mid 20's white guy only in town a couple days.. Really want to taste local boys..

• 2 weeks later...

Slim, young looking aisan guy, 175cm. 60kg, 38yo. would like to meet clean, sincere top age 35-50yo., preferebly asian, locals for fun. Staying Gerogetown until next month. Pls contact: ygotoaddress*yahoo.co.jp Change the * to @. 

Guest Guest

I was reading through this and planned to go to Leo's fitness centre only to read they have closed! Is one stop still good for a cruise anyway..? I'm a mid 20's white guy only in town a couple days.. Really want to taste local boys..

Not sure if the sauna in One Stop is still operating but that place often got raided by police and ended up on newspaper. And One Stop is generally run down so no one goes there anymore, even for shopping. Being the minority white, you'll have no problem meeting locals :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Kick25lim

Any decent massage in Penang? Cruising area recommendations please.

After the comment so far, really puts off a guys idea of visiting

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure if the sauna in One Stop is still operating but that place often got raided by police and ended up on newspaper. And One Stop is generally run down so no one goes there anymore, even for shopping. Being the minority white, you'll have no problem meeting locals :)

Leo Fitness has been closed for years already, unfortunately

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

• G_M changed the title to Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • LetPlayFun changed the title to Penang - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked and unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.