Male HQ

Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest 2727

Guest Massage good

Went and visited Mr Wang as per recommended and I would say his skills and service is tip top professionalism. No hanky panky. Real massage applied and get to learn a few tip and technique. Opt for the 1.5 hour massage that ended with Urut Batin. Overall, it was a very satisfying massage session. Thanks to (Average) for the recommendation.

On 8/31/2018 at 2:41 PM, abgbotaq said:

U2 more crowd frm my last visit jun... romeo if u have acmpny.

Can provide the guidance to go U2? Visited Romeo twice, not sure if that's coincodent, but most of the customer group is the same for both time.

Guest Do u have wechat id?
On 8/30/2018 at 10:03 PM, Nickstone said:

New to penang and never gotten massage before. Any recommendations for naked massage? I want the massues to be hot muscular n play with my naked body. 

Any in queensbay by any chance?

On 8/30/2018 at 10:03 PM, Nickstone said:

New to penang and never gotten massage before. Any recommendations for naked massage? I want the massues to be hot muscular n play with my naked body. 

Any in queensbay by any chance?

On 8/28/2018 at 11:45 AM, Guest Prostate Massage said:

Have anyone try before massage by 016-6452311 which in bukit tengah?

Its facebook page state that there provide prostate massage, but when whatsapp he say didnt provide.

Is his massage good?

Any place in penang provide b2b massage or prostate massage?

he did.

massage recommended. u should hv a try.

Guest guesttt

today tried fresh heart reflx @ cannon street.

nice and relax environment. benny massage is very good too.

fully recommended who stay in island n need massage.

On 9/2/2018 at 9:27 PM, Guest guesttt said:

today tried fresh heart reflx @ cannon street.

nice and relax environment. benny massage is very good too.

fully recommended who stay in island n need massage.

What is the price and package like?

On 8/31/2018 at 10:19 PM, Guest Massage good said:

Went and visited Mr Wang as per recommended and I would say his skills and service is tip top professionalism. No hanky panky. Real massage applied and get to learn a few tip and technique. Opt for the 1.5 hour massage that ended with Urut Batin. Overall, it was a very satisfying massage session. Thanks to (Average) for the recommendation.

urut batin means happy ending?

Guest Horny Assist
1 hour ago, Akmal89 said:

Where is U2 location exactly? Any landmark because I try to find from tha shoplots behind Pacific Megamall but still failed. Need help anyone?thanks

Google this address, 71A & 71B, Jalan Perai Jaya 4, Bandar Perai Jaya, 13600 Perai, Pulau Pinang. Go to street view. The establishment is above a "kedai pemborong kosmetik".

On 5/29/2018 at 4:07 PM, Kyle34 said:

Hey guys, thought of sharing some own reviews of home based massage which i have tried in the past few months, and been there twice as i found the massage session is worth the money.  Please note that home based massage therapist might be freelance basis so its always safer if make reservation with them 2 to 3 hours in advance in order for their preparation on travelling / setting. =)  

1.  Sensual Massage, Bayan Lepas ( https://pulaupinang.my.locanto.asia/ID_738304330/Male-to-male-sensual-massage-penang.html)

I found the massage through locanto, while browsing on any new massage services apart from those that i have been. Get in touch and make advance reservation through whatapps with the therapist, Eric. The massage session is carried out at his rented apartment in Bukit Jambul, and i would like to compliment on the nice ambiance and setting of the massage room as it make me feel welcome and relax upon arrival. Given that i have been there twice, have experienced mix massage (strong + sensual) and sensual massage from him. Eric is very attentive and would first check whether i have any allergies to ensure the oil he will be using arent harmful to his client. Also, he will check are there any areas of the body which is uncomfortable that require him to pay attention to. My first experience on mix massage is good, shortfall would be i wasn't really relax since been rather tense with works that time. Anyway, while my second appointment with him on sensual massage, i felt rejuvenated upon the session, which he is attentive and well aware that the pressure to be applied on diff part of the body. As it is a sensual massage, got to admit that i am aroused to a certain point when hand movement is close to sensitive area, but again, understood that it is a strictly professional massage therapy so i respect the entire therapy session and didnt ask further. (chit chat with Eric after the session and was informed that HE is not encourage too) =) Overall, the ambiance and setting is good, massage was done strictly professional with no hanky panky, not to mention the great attitude of therapist, Eric. On the rate of therapy, it would be better if you check with him, but by far this is one of the nice sensual massage i have.  =) Massage: 9/10

2.  MySoul Wellness, Pulau Tikus

Google up the name you might end up on the facebook page.  The therapist is a chinese and his studio is located in Pulau Tikus, and the therapist will only be there if there is an appointment, so walk-in is not possible and was informed that 2 hours advance appointment is preferable. There are a few therapies being offered while i am taking Holistic Thai Massage. If you favour strong massage resemble to Sifu, then this is the place. The plus point is the strong pressure adopted able to untie all the knots compared to my experience in Sifu (strong pressure in sifu resulted pains / black blue on me, haha). Similarly, the ambiance and setting is nice and welcoming. though the studio is located further inside of a hair studio, but please rest assured that the operation of hair studio is strictly on appointment basis too. As i related to him that i have sore shoulder and neck due to long working hours in front of pc, he has put extra attention on that particulars area and it makes me feel the blood circulation smoother after the session. (lol, not sure how to describe this but i just feel the blood flow seems better). Have a good deep sleep after back from the massage. Well, the ambiance and setting is good, massage was done in strictly professional manner only, and pleasant attitude of the therapist too. He is reachable via whatapps, so can check with him on the rates though he might take some times to reply since he is doing outcall too. If i need to untie the knots after stress of works, this is the place i wlll frequented.  =) Massage: 9/10

Hope these helps and just wanna to remind that its just a personal experience of mine so it may varies. Do share your experience if you happen to check out. Cheers and have a pleasant holiday!

U still have the eric contact? Can u pm me? 

3 hours ago, sebastian99707 said:

Where’s the location actually ? 

infront hyundai service centre in bm entrance from backlane signage romeo99.rear got signboard yoga centre/tea time.frm highway turn left straight mobil just go straight 3 trafic light see pizza hut.............coffee shop.....turn left......tea time cafe/restaurant  small lane go behind ...its taman gemilang jaya.

Beware of Chinese uncle use hand-phone snap video in Sunway Carnival while u play in Cubical stall. 

when i was playing with next stall guy noticed the other side guy next door using handphone pointing at my direction. then i use my leg to kick , but then i still saw him use handphone again to record. second time im use water bidet point at him he still dont get it! until im about to walk out to the stall then he only run away. i dont know why got such immoral behavior person. look not enough still want yo record it. 

4 minutes ago, Guest BWGUY said:

Beware of Chinese uncle use hand-phone snap video in Sunway Carnival while u play in Cubical stall. 

when i was playing with next stall guy noticed the other side guy next door using handphone pointing at my direction. then i use my leg to kick , but then i still saw him use handphone again to record. second time im use water bidet point at him he still dont get it! until im about to walk out to the stall then he only run away. i dont know why got such immoral behavior person. look not enough still want yo record it. 

that is why everyone so happy to see other ppl posted sex video in the forum  until he himself inside the video.

• G_M changed the title to Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • LetPlayFun changed the title to Penang - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.