Male HQ

Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest 2727

Guest Spa Guy

Went to Aqua Spa at Vengoh Hotel at Bukit Mertajam last weekend. First time there and not a bad place for relaxation and hook up. The rate is RM128 for 24-hrs all inclusive apart from massage. Not much private place at public area for any action however they have couple room for rent min 2 hours or so. During the night I rented a room for someone I met earlier in the sauna and it was an awesome time without any worries hahaha......remember to bring your own condom as there is no dispenser machine since it isn't mean for such activity lol......

As for the massage, nothing special and as usual body massage only female masseurs, the male masseurs are only for foot reflexology...guess they are ok with female giving extra service but not the guys lol.....

Anyway have fun if you do pay it a visit.

15 minutes ago, Guest Spa Guy said:

Went to Aqua Spa at Vengoh Hotel at Bukit Mertajam last weekend. First time there and not a bad place for relaxation and hook up. The rate is RM128 for 24-hrs all inclusive apart from massage. Not much private place at public area for any action however they have couple room for rent min 2 hours or so. During the night I rented a room for someone I met earlier in the sauna and it was an awesome time without any worries hahaha......remember to bring your own condom as there is no dispenser machine since it isn't mean for such activity lol......

As for the massage, nothing special and as usual body massage only female masseurs, the male masseurs are only for foot reflexology...guess they are ok with female giving extra service but not the guys lol.....

Anyway have fun if you do pay it a visit.

Thanks for your sharing.

Guest Guest masage

Does anyone know the massage at bukit tengah , is located at in front of petronas ? Or at taman limau manis. Because I follow the address that Facebook provided is front of petronas. Anyone know the actual location ? 

Guest guesttt
On 10/5/2018 at 11:37 PM, Guest Guest masage said:

Does anyone know the massage at bukit tengah , is located at in front of petronas ? Or at taman limau manis. Because I follow the address that Facebook provided is front of petronas. Anyone know the actual location ? 

flat taman limau manis 

On 10/12/2018 at 12:07 AM, beliver.roxas said:

Anyone in bm area tomorrow morning or noon? Looking for fun, any role, prefer Chinese, average to bear, have place.

I'm Chi average/cub 26 173 82

Pm me thanks.

got wechat?

was having a morning swim at permata today and this old man kept following me and even tried to come close to me in the showers. after i yelled at him he backed off and went back to the pool. later my friend told me he is "famous" of doing things like that and he was banned from entering seberang jaya pool last time. be careful guys as he pretends to take shower next to your cubicle and stares at you. he's about 55+ with a belly and always going in and out the showers, or even stays in there observing people.

Edited by AlexMaxx

13 hours ago, AlexMaxx said:

was having a morning swim at permata today and this old man kept following me and even tried to come close to me in the showers. after i yelled at him he backed off and went back to the pool. later my friend told me he is "famous" of doing things like that and he was banned from entering seberang jaya pool last time. be careful guys as he pretends to take shower next to your cubicle and stares at you. he's about 55+ with a belly and always going in and out the showers, or even stays in there observing people.

i never go in the morning so dunno which one r refering to. but in evening session there few mature guys also like staring ppl showering.

for me staring is ok la, so i just ignore them. i dont think they are daring enough to touch u.

22 hours ago, justvisit said:

Thank you. you think around what age? sorry lot of question.

about 30-35, he really good, i hope to visit the centre in nx few days when time allow.

Guest PassingBy
22 hours ago, Guest guest said:

guys, is ricky rizal seberang prai worth to try? he look good? any experience?

Hi there!

Not sure about Rizal but I did tried a massage session with Ricky before. Personally I find his massage skills very good, and kind of sensual.

Unfortunately I don't think the pic in his ads is him. He looks different and much older. Could be that it is an old pic of him when he was younger, but I still find it hard to believe because I don't see any resemblance.

But like I said, I think his massage skills is good but that just me. You could try it yourself if you don't mind that the pic is not him.

2 hours ago, Seish said:

Hi, may I know which cinema do locals go to usually at Penang Island? Which is the best and thanks!

Penang island currently has three cinema operators: Golden Screen Cinemas (GSC), Tanjung Golden Village (TGV), and Lotus Five Star (LFS)

GSC - has better screen quality, in my opinion - available at Queensbay Mall and Gurney Plaza

TGV - has better sound effects, in my opinion - available at First Avenue and Gurney Paragon

LFS - has more comfortable seats, in my opinion -  available at Prangin Mall

12 hours ago, leon2 said:

Penang island currently has three cinema operators: Golden Screen Cinemas (GSC), Tanjung Golden Village (TGV), and Lotus Five Star (LFS)

GSC - has better screen quality, in my opinion - available at Queensbay Mall and Gurney Plaza

TGV - has better sound effects, in my opinion - available at First Avenue and Gurney Paragon

Thanks, shall check out GSC or TGV in Gurney then.

On 11/1/2018 at 10:36 PM, leon2 said:

Wow. I just got to know that TGV stands for Tanjung Golden Village. Hahaha. Thanks!

• G_M changed the title to Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • LetPlayFun changed the title to Penang - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.