Male HQ

Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest 2727

Guest Urut utara
On 2/13/2019 at 11:34 AM, Guest PassingBy said:

I've tried his massage at both Seang Tek and Jelutong. I think he is improving his service as the room in Jelutong is much more comfortable.

Not sure where did I see his updates but I am quite certain he's already back to Penang now. As midkemia mentioned, maybe can try contact him thru facebook if interested to go again. :-)

Hi, do u have the fb ID? Tq

2 hours ago, BAM1015 said:

Hey guys! I'm 20, malay, 167 cm, 59 kg slim flex from Singapore going to Penang in mid April. It would be great if I can get someone to bring me around Penang and stay with me at my appartment. Best to be younger than 30 years old and not indian. Hit me up with your intro if you're willing to be my guide and companion during my penang trip, cheers! :)

pm

Guest Scam on Grindr

Becareful of this guy: +60 16-580 4957

He uses "Big cock" on grindr (he said he is a MB) and put others people face on his account.

So I negotiated the price before and we agreed at 180 (coz his profile picture was really handsome and attractive for me)

I came to his place and he tricked me by not turn the light on. I agree for awhile and he started to gave the louiest massage ever and just no more than 3 minutes, he ended it. And i turned around and realized he was a different person. I argue a lot and asked my money back. He was unwilling to do that but in the end I got ny 150 rm back and he kept insist on keeping the 30rm for the massage. I really wanted to punch his sissy face. He said he was Korean but fuck, he is Vietnamese. I respect all nationality but his scam is shit.

I really wanna punch him if I meet him in the street again. Just be carefull guys.

Guest PassingBy

Hey guys, curious to know if anyone tried any new massage places? Noticed some new ones popped up around Georgetown but forgot to jot down the names.

Also noticed that Healers Reflexology already closed down? What happened to it?

Seeing more and more cruising related posts here which I personally think not relevant to the subject title.

I thought there is another subject title for meet up in Penang? 

It's confusing.

Shall we create a separate topic solely for Massage and Sauna in Penang?

This one now seems to re-direct many members or guests to share their " Favourite Places to cruise in Penang"...

Edited by I Love Sensual

Guest Want t try Sauna in Penang
7 hours ago, I Love Sensual said:

Seeing more and more cruising related posts here which I personally think not relevant to the subject title.

I thought there is another subject title for meet up in Penang? 

It's confusing.

Shall we create a separate topic solely for Massage and Sauna in Penang?

This one now seems to re-direct many members or guests to share their " Favourite Places to cruise in Penang"...

Hi, visitor here curious about leo fitness sauna.

Is it still open? How was the stats now?

Been lost trying to catch up this >400pages forum

Any recomendation for latest sauna info in penang?

Thank you

Guest Davidooi1019
On 3/4/2019 at 2:07 PM, Andysmith1977 said:

Going to Evergreen Spa on Wednesday after lunch between 1-3pm... anyone like to join?

My fantasy (and hopefully reality) is to be joined by 2-3 guys and have a group stroking session in the pool followed by hot action in sauna :)

How to get in evergreen spa ??

The price of entry??

Guest Davidooi1019
49 minutes ago, Andysmith1977 said:

Just go into Evergreen hotel in gurney drive.. price I believe around 100 ringgit including one hour of massage from one of the aunties (it's actually a decent massage).

Ok

Thanks

• G_M changed the title to Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • LetPlayFun changed the title to Penang - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.