Male HQ

Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest 2727

Guest PassingBy
22 hours ago, Guest Curious said:

Has anyone tried the kerala ayurvedic oil massage at amma ayur centre recently? 

Any reviews? 

I've been wanting to try this but couldn't find the place.

Can someone advice where is the location? I rmb someone already shared before but I still got lost.

On 3/14/2019 at 6:30 AM, Guest Want t try Sauna in Penang said:

Hi, visitor here curious about leo fitness sauna.

Is it still open? How was the stats now?

Been lost trying to catch up this >400pages forum

Any recomendation for latest sauna info in penang?

Thank you

On 3/14/2019 at 12:21 PM, Guest Davidooi1019 said:

How to get in evergreen spa ??

The price of entry??

Closed long times ago 

Guest PassingBy
17 hours ago, Guest Davidooi1019 said:

Tried sifu yesterday ...

The masseur get naked and massage for me ,we all had happing ending

I had a chat with one of the masseur the other day, and he mentiones only 2 of them left coz somw masseur already went back home. Is that true? He said the boss is hiring new masseurs soon. Not sure if the one massaging you are new masseur?

27 minutes ago, Guest PassingBy said:

I had a chat with one of the masseur the other day, and he mentiones only 2 of them left coz somw masseur already went back home. Is that true? He said the boss is hiring new masseurs soon. Not sure if the one massaging you are new masseur?

Did you take his service ? Hows the massage ?

Guest PassingBy
3 hours ago, Rlpper said:

Did you take his service ? Hows the massage ?

Yes, I did. Had a 1 hour body massage.

I've been here before but this is my first time with this particular masseur.

It was quite a weird exp, been getting small hints here and there (or at least that's what I thought) but at the same time been getting like a legit body massage no-touchy kind of vibe from him so I was a bit confused. In the end nothing happens but it was quite a nice massage.

3 minutes ago, Guest PassingBy said:

It was quite a weird exp, been getting small hints here and there (or at least that's what I thought) but at the same time been getting like a legit body massage no-touchy kind of vibe from him so I was a bit confused. In the end nothing happens but it was quite a nice massage.

Where is the place?

13 minutes ago, Guest PassingBy said:

What sort of small hints do you mean? 

I assume you went to Sifu? I was told that they are all from Sabah.

22 minutes ago, Guest PassingBy said:

I see. Hint as in asking for extra tip ?

5 hours ago, midkemia said:

All Sifu' masseur are from Myanmar instead of Sabah. I am referring to the branch in Lebuh China. I am not sure the other branch.

The massage is done in second floor while the foot massage is done in first floor. There are certain privacy even though it was covered only by curtain.

Everytime i travel to Penang I will make a visit to Sifu. I find their skill is better compare to some establishment that I have visited in Malaysia so far.

Edited by massage_fan

Guest Curiousity

How's the sifu massage charging? During massage do u guys wear underwear?  I'm asking this because been went for few times massage and normally I am wearing my undie, but the masseur will help me remove it while massaging my leg...

1 hour ago, Guest Curiousity said:

How's the sifu massage charging? During massage do u guys wear underwear?  I'm asking this because been went for few times massage and normally I am wearing my undie, but the masseur will help me remove it while massaging my leg...

Remove it completely ? Did he give any hint to go further ?

10 hours ago, massage_fan said:

All Sifu' masseur are from Myanmar instead of Sabah. I am referring to the branch in Lebuh China. I am not sure the other branch.

The massage is done in second floor while the foot massage is done in first floor. There are certain privacy even though it was covered only by curtain.

Everytime i travel to Penang I will make a visit to Sifu. I find their skill is better compare to some establishment that I have visited in Malaysia so far.

Thanks for sharing. Good to know. I don't like Sabahan masseurs as their style tends to be painful. I did not realise that until I tried a few on the same week from various shops and all were Sabahans. Must be the training they get I guess. 

Guest PassingBy
18 hours ago, midkemia said:

As mentioned by massage_fan, the masseurs were from Myanmar although this is true to my earlier visits there. My regular masseur that I had previously was from Myanmar.

My latest and recent visit (which I mentioned was left with only 2 masseurs and the one that I had weird exp with) the masseur is from Thailand.

Small hints were like focusing in massaging the butt area, and trying to massage more between the butt cheecks as well, massaging the nipples, those kinda things.

But at the same time he had this serious look, and no mentioned on whether I wanted more or any extra service. Also he avoided my hands from touching his nody while he is doing his work.

So yeah, it was confusing. But like I said, overall it was still a good body massage. :-)

Guest PassingBy
5 hours ago, Guest Curiousity said:

I usually only take the 1 hour body massage, it costs RM60. Not sure the charge for the other packages.

Usually I will take off my underwear. They provide a huge blue towel so I will use that to cover my body.

11 minutes ago, Guest PassingBy said:

I usually only take the 1 hour body massage, it costs RM60. Not sure the charge for the other packages.

Usually I will take off my underwear. They provide a huge blue towel so I will use that to cover my body.

Can you share the location ?

To the Guests above,

Would you mind post your cruising needs at "Looking for Meet Ups in Penang" instead?

Personally I don't think you will get the attention you are looking for at this space. Or you just want to try your luck?

I believe many of us want more Massage / Sauna related information here.

Just my two cents word.

No offense.

Edited by I Love Sensual

Guest Davidooi1019
13 hours ago, Ryan_Sauna said:

Which massage you ordered? And did request for happy ending or it just happened?

I took 2 hours massage...the masseur are very slim ,I think he from sabah

Guest visitor

Just had a visit to Sifu. Took 1h foot and 1h body. The masseur was good with foot massage. For body massage, he was quite good except when he was massaging my back, his crotch was pressing onto my fingers...

1 minute ago, Guest visitor said:

Just had a visit to Sifu. Took 1h foot and 1h body. The masseur was good with foot massage. For body massage, he was quite good except when he was massaging my back, his crotch was pressing onto my fingers...

Happy ending ?

21 hours ago, Ryan_Sauna said:

Are you a member?

No. I have been twice once charged 100 ringgit for spa + massage and last time only charge 21 ringgit as was late and only wanted to use spa. (not sure if this is typical though as wasn't staying in hotel).

Keen to go this weekend, or ReSpa... would be great to organise at least one other person to be there LOL.

58 minutes ago, Andysmith1977 said:

No. I have been twice once charged 100 ringgit for spa + massage and last time only charge 21 ringgit as was late and only wanted to use spa. (not sure if this is typical though as wasn't staying in hotel).

Keen to go this weekend, or ReSpa... would be great to organise at least one other person to be there LOL.

Which spa would you recommend ?

17 hours ago, Andysmith1977 said:

I wanna use the spa only. I wouldn’t mind some company! 

Guest Davidooi1019
2 hours ago, Aksdoc said:

Hey there which masseur did you get or request for may i know? Pm me maybe ;)

I don't know his name ...he from Sabah and very slim ...

Guest Guest abc

Just now went to try sifu, dont really have a good experience. The decoration of the massage centre is nice, but they currently only have 3 masseurs which all are foreinger. They can only speak simple english. Their look doesn't look really good, skill also not good. During the massage, i expect to have some hanky panky from him due to his bad massage skill. However, he only like purposely use his dick to touch my hand. And very soon, the session is end. 

In conclusion not really recommend this massage centre. 

*Btw there are only 2 customer during the time, including me and the other one. The customer is quite good looking. Hopefully he is in this thread and can see this message. 

Guest mnhmk
42 minutes ago, Guest Guest abc said:

Just now went to try sifu, dont really have a good experience. The decoration of the massage centre is nice, but they currently only have 3 masseurs which all are foreinger. They can only speak simple english. Their look doesn't look really good, skill also not good. During the massage, i expect to have some hanky panky from him due to his bad massage skill. However, he only like purposely use his dick to touch my hand. And very soon, the session is end. 

In conclusion not really recommend this massage centre. 

*Btw there are only 2 customer during the time, including me and the other one. The customer is quite good looking. Hopefully he is in this thread and can see this message. 

so did u get he? if yes, how much?

• G_M changed the title to Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • LetPlayFun changed the title to Penang - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.