Male HQ

Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest 2727

Guest formal guy

Officeguy.....hunk is the term always used to describes somebody with well musculine body not handsome la....adui.....please refer your dictionary...

Anywhr.....i always prefer office attire guy.....:)

Officeguy.....hunk is the term always used to describes somebody with well musculine body not handsome la....adui.....please refer your dictionary...

Same here. I'm from Ipoh..... Ipoh forum is just...... like everyone is disappear

Guest OfficeGuy

Anywhr.....i always prefer office attire guy..... :)

im in office attire everyday

Guest OfficeGuy

Office guy......ltr will go komtar thr.....are u available at 7 pm later?

sorry.... i go gym after work... have to work out hard since im not a hunk like u

I quite interest having fun with hunky guy as I quite hunk & handsome as well but I not the fan of office attire..

Guest guest123

Hi formalguy, what status? Im sorry im not from here, can you tell me more specific ? Btw im going on a cruise this night at 8 30, i hope i can meet someone there.

Guest misterMR

Where are u mistermr? Time?

im from other place.. will be at penang on friday... maybe somewhere near the bridge? i duno penang road but u can give me location

Guest mister

I quite interest having fun with hunky guy as I quite hunk & handsome as well but I not the fan of office attire..

may i hav the chance to blow you this friday? :P

Guest Guest

guest which g hotel you stay old or new one may i have your room number or contact number?

why don't you just ask him to also state his bank account no here oso? Damn stupid kind of questions

Guest Guest

why don't you just ask him to also state his bank account no here oso? Damn stupid kind of questions

Hahaha! Funny! I guess he is just too naive

• G_M changed the title to Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • LetPlayFun changed the title to Penang - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked and unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.