Male HQ

Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest 2727

Guest please BJ

One stop mall... First floor toilet, beside the food restaurebt... 5.45pm reach there

add me wechat id arronhow

tell me location.. mainland or island?

Guest guest

Where is kevin teh..I mean pgcruiser99? Lol

hey anak sampah still not die.i think your mother is gigolo so she have dick and your father marry a pondan to be your mother so you are anak biadap and anak syaitan hahaha because your mother have lanciao dont have cibai hahahaha

Guest Guest

u interested in everybody. .like a pelacur..haha..u anak pelacur...

Anak babi,anak derhaka,anak syaitan,hope you die in street tonight and cut your cock give your mother cook and give your father to eat beacuse your father is anak pelacur dan anak bodoh hahahahaha hope you die at one hour,who care anak pondan x guna

Guest Guest

LOL couldn't be more obvious

U pun sama dengan dia anak pondan hope you die tonight too and cut your cock and give your father eat because his son anak pelacur,anak syaitan,anak derhaka x guna punya anak babi.

Guest Guest

Oh man...the last time I saw such kind of fight was in primary school between the ah kuas...and maybe in lower secondary too...but quite entertaining

Guest Guest

u interested in everybody. .like a pelacur..haha..u anak pelacur...

妓女兒子

王八蛋

母親是舞男

父親是個妓女

更好地死在街頭,給狗狗吃他的陰莖

Max why do you attract so many people haha if I weren't attached I would've asked for your contacts too

A lot of straight dude like me would like to have fun with same gender, but they don't hv gut to try. No like me would try something new till I found it boring lol..

A lot of straight dude like me would like to have fun with same gender, but they don't hv gut to try. No like me would try something new till I found it boring lol..

That's y I attract to daring straight guy.... They are more fun n adventurous n masculine!!! Not t mentioned they know how to tease me until I m horny :)

Guest Guest

hahaj..no real straight guy would ever mess with a guy. .just saying. .not judging. .

• G_M changed the title to Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • LetPlayFun changed the title to Penang - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked and unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.