Male HQ

Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest 2727

Guest ssii2

WARNING to all my fellow PLU brothers, DO NOT follow a foreign worker back to his so called place around Island Plaza. It's a trap! He can be seen finding his victims at 1st Avenue toilets, and give you all kind of excuses that he scare to do it in the cubicle! I was very stupid to listened to him, luckily with my quick thinking I was able to escape when he went to do big business at his 'place'.

If you value your life, please heed this advice. Just do it in the cubicle.

Guest Jack

WARNING to all my fellow PLU brothers, DO NOT follow a foreign worker back to his so called place around Island Plaza. It's a trap! He can be seen finding his victims at 1st Avenue toilets, and give you all kind of excuses that he scare to do it in the cubicle! I was very stupid to listened to him, luckily with my quick thinking I was able to escape when he went to do big business at his 'place'.

If you value your life, please heed this advice. Just do it in the cubicle.

What happened? Mind to elaborate?

Indian and malay are smelly and dirty... That's why I never play with anyone of them..

Maybe my name is easily use.... But is not a good action to impersonate thou :)

If u wanna be a racist pig.... U may leave here now..... We gay already being look down n discrimated by others, but still let the kind of close-minded jerk polluted m creating more problem in it..... U just make us ashamed....

No wonder others will have stereotype towards us.... Can't deny they are being affected n influenced by U

Guest Nth (genuine)

Anyway, just to add on.... I played withal at n Indian as well..... Some of them is damn hot n good looking with hot body..... Skill is awesome..... So please keep ur option open......

Guest Guest

Maybe my name is easily use.... But is not a good action to impersonate thou :)

If u wanna be a racist pig.... U may leave here now..... We gay already being look down n discrimated by others, but still let the kind of close-minded jerk polluted m creating more problem in it..... U just make us ashamed....

No wonder others will have stereotype towards us.... Can't deny they are being affected n influenced by U

I laugh at these racist pigs..am sure all of them are some country bumpkins who never had an overseas education. .let them wallow in their shallow thinking. .to those of us open minded. .lets enjoy the diversity and the various other experiences. .more for us I guess. .lol

Guest Massage

Any one offering outcall massage service to my hotel in City Center? Looking at Friday night. Please let me know your contact details and price and we can be in touch...

Guest Guest

why don't you invite pgcruiser or kevin teh...hahaa

anak pelacur,anak pondan why you still not dead,why still here this web not belong to you anak pelacur lebih baik mati tepi jalan bagi anak makan kotek hang anak babi mampus!!!!!!! hahahaha

Guest Guest

anak pelacur,anak pondan why you still not dead,why still here this web not belong to you anak pelacur lebih baik mati tepi jalan bagi anak makan kotek hang anak babi mampus!!!!!!! hahahaha

lolololo....Welcome back...miss u lo

• G_M changed the title to Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • LetPlayFun changed the title to Penang - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked and unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.