Male HQ

Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest 2727

Guest guest

anyone tried the massage centre name 健龙堂at seberang jaya near to billion shopping centre ?

i saw pretty chinese masseur gals there,just wondering is there any handsome chinese boys working there also :P

what i feel strange is that no contact number can be found in google.

Had a not-so-good experience at Healers reflexology, the masseur kept repeating the same massage pattern and kept playing his phone. :-( 

In contrast, l had a very great experience at Sifu reflexology today, really strong and professional massage, and I felt a little sensual when the masseur massaged my butt and thighs... love it!

Guest PassingBy
16 hours ago, Woolly said:

Had a not-so-good experience at Healers reflexology, the masseur kept repeating the same massage pattern and kept playing his phone. :-( 

In contrast, l had a very great experience at Sifu reflexology today, really strong and professional massage, and I felt a little sensual when the masseur massaged my butt and thighs... love it!

Sorry to hear about your bad exp at Healers Reflexology.

So far I had only went to Healers once, while the massage was fine, personally I much prefer Sifu Reflexology which I had become a regular customer of.

Guest guesttt
17 hours ago, Woolly said:

how sifu much per hour, may go to try this week if time allow.

On 3/11/2018 at 11:57 PM, Woolly said:

May i know what's the masseur name ? 

Guest PassingBy
On 12/03/2018 at 5:27 PM, Guest guesttt said:

how sifu much per hour, may go to try this week if time allow.

1 hour body massage for only RM60. Not sure about other package though.

2 hours ago, Guest PassingBy said:

1 hour body massage for only RM60. Not sure about other package though.

1 hour RM60

1.5 hours RM90

2 hours RM 120

RM1 per minute

even though on the menu it only states RM50 for 50 minutes and RM60 for 60 minutes, I've asked the front desk before regarding this.

The massage is quite strong. Which is quite nice actually.

The boys are from Myanmar mostly I think. I've been there a few times. Never seen any cute ones but overall the massage services are good.

Ambience wise is acceptable. Curtained off cubicles with adequate A/C

No shorts provided but they cover with big towel. 

However I don't think they change their towels between customers. 

Coz I've seen the masseur came in and just folded up the used towel after my session and placed it back in the original position at the bed end

Has anyone ever decline to be covered with the towel before?

I personally wanted to try but never build up the courage to do so. Ha

Guest guesttt
12 hours ago, james_sweat_00 said:

1 hour RM60

1.5 hours RM90

2 hours RM 120

RM1 per minute

even though on the menu it only states RM50 for 50 minutes and RM60 for 60 minutes, I've asked the front desk before regarding this.

The massage is quite strong. Which is quite nice actually.

The boys are from Myanmar mostly I think. I've been there a few times. Never seen any cute ones but overall the massage services are good.

Ambience wise is acceptable. Curtained off cubicles with adequate A/C

No shorts provided but they cover with big towel. 

However I don't think they change their towels between customers. 

Coz I've seen the masseur came in and just folded up the used towel after my session and placed it back in the original position at the bed end

Has anyone ever decline to be covered with the towel before?

I personally wanted to try but never build up the courage to do so. Ha

OMG, may be have to bring our own tower or even bed cover hahaha

Guest Pg Guy

Late comer here. Wondering if anyone can share the experience of hiring a massage boy. Major concern of course in terms of health issue. Precaution will be taken but still would like to hear from those experienced and if anyone do it constantly. Thanks for sharing

Guest PassingBy
17 hours ago, Guest Guys said:

Anyone recommanded blind massage center?

share me the location : )

I want to get a good massage from blind masseur.

There are a few that I know of;

1) Excellent Blind Massage @ Bukit Jambul. It's on the 1st floor at the shop lot near Bukit Jambul Complex. It's near the junction where the Maybank is located.

2) A massage center between chowrasta and nasi kandar line clear. It's on the 1st floor, on top of 7-11. Sorry I forgot the name of the center.

3) Another massage center in Jalan Pintal Tali. It's along one of the road opposite Praingin Mall, near the end of the road on your left if you're coming from the mall direction.

There were 2 more blind massage centers that I used to go to but have now been closed. :-(

On 13/03/2018 at 11:48 AM, ryan93 said:

May i know what's the masseur name ? 

You mean Sifu's masseur or Healers? I didn't ask their names though. Healers was a skinny Chinese local man, meanwhile Sifu was an average height and quite well toned Burmese. I like that Burmese as he was very focused and skillful. Actually his massage was very hard, and I felt that he was a bit out of breathe but still maintained his strength. I was very tired after workout, so I really enjoyed that massage session. ❤

Edited by Woolly

Guest Polaris
9 hours ago, Guest Pg Guy said:

Late comer here. Wondering if anyone can share the experience of hiring a massage boy. Major concern of course in terms of health issue. Precaution will be taken but still would like to hear from those experienced and if anyone do it constantly. Thanks for sharing

I've hired a handful before and always practise safer sex, only during penetration and not oral sex. Of all my adventures with mbs, I've once contacted non-gonococcal urethritis through oral. Had to be on antibiotics for a month. Made me paranoid for a while but my lust overcome that... Still performing oral without rubber although knowing it carries a certain risk. 

Guest guest

went to sifu today first time n i m very satisfied with their strong massage.

no need to choose masseur as all r seems in not so good looking categories.

i just wonder if anyone given tips after the massage as we did in thailand ? 

7 minutes ago, abgbotaq said:

please try on behalf of us hehehehe

well, today i went to Sifu again

despite knowing the issues with their sheets. It's still fine for me.

It seems that the person who does body massage are always the same 2 guys who are more senior (but they do provide quality strong massage)

I briefly told to focus more on my lower back and legs

I've had a session with this masseur before, but this time around, when he proceed to massage my legs after done with my arms/shoulders/back, while i was still lying face down, he just took away the towel completely, which didn't happen in the previous session with him (previously he cover right side when doing the left and vice versa, but never completely OFF), but the covering resumes after he was done with the oil part

I wasn't sure if that was suggestive of anything but the massage proceeded professionally and he did provide a strong massage with particular attention to my lower back down to my buttocks and legs

not too sensual and I didn't get particularly aroused as it was a very STRONG massage. slightly painful but it did relief all the "knots" i had

it was a good session but sorry guys no hanky panky

Guest guestt
10 hours ago, james_sweat_00 said:

well, today i went to Sifu again

despite knowing the issues with their sheets. It's still fine for me.

It seems that the person who does body massage are always the same 2 guys who are more senior (but they do provide quality strong massage)

I briefly told to focus more on my lower back and legs

I've had a session with this masseur before, but this time around, when he proceed to massage my legs after done with my arms/shoulders/back, while i was still lying face down, he just took away the towel completely, which didn't happen in the previous session with him (previously he cover right side when doing the left and vice versa, but never completely OFF), but the covering resumes after he was done with the oil part

I wasn't sure if that was suggestive of anything but the massage proceeded professionally and he did provide a strong massage with particular attention to my lower back down to my buttocks and legs

not too sensual and I didn't get particularly aroused as it was a very STRONG massage. slightly painful but it did relief all the "knots" i had

it was a good session but sorry guys no hanky panky

i think it is depends on how u choose to cover not to cover up yourself initially.

for me i did not notice any tower on the bed so i was completely naked while facing down.  even though there is tower for me i think i will still choose not to cover up becos i have never wearing anything while doing massage.

the masseur did cover up my private part while i was facing up. 

agreed with u no hanky panky but very good and strong massage, i like !

Guest PassingBy

The other day I went to try the body massage package at Nagoya Reflexology (opposite of Sunway hotel). I thought the body massage at Sifu are already strong enough but this one is even more tougher! I had blue bruises on the palm of my hands from the massage. It was quite painful at certain times but overall I would say the massage was quite good. For those who has high tolerance to pain should give it a try.

I went for a 1 hour body massage and that cost me RM80. It was quite expensive compared to the others that I've went to but this package inclusive of the heated bean bags treatment so I feel it was justified.

Guest guestt
20 minutes ago, Guest PassingBy said:

The other day I went to try the body massage package at Nagoya Reflexology (opposite of Sunway hotel). I thought the body massage at Sifu are already strong enough but this one is even more tougher! I had blue bruises on the palm of my hands from the massage. It was quite painful at certain times but overall I would say the massage was quite good. For those who has high tolerance to pain should give it a try.

I went for a 1 hour body massage and that cost me RM80. It was quite expensive compared to the others that I've went to but this package inclusive of the heated bean bags treatment so I feel it was justified.

did u give u any tips after the massage ?

may be should give a try nx time  as i really like strong massage.

Guest PassingBy
19 hours ago, Guest guestt said:

did u give u any tips after the massage ?

may be should give a try nx time  as i really like strong massage.

No, I didn't give any tips to the masseur.

Should I? I rarely do that though, am now wondering what about others?

Bali Best @QBM 2nd Floor North Zone review

I decided to try Bali Best in QBM because of Fave that had a 30% discount. Looks like they have only 2 male masseurs. One of whom is quite talkative throughout his massage. This appears to be part of Olundus group.

The chair used for foot massage is converted into a bed much like you see on planes. The curtains to separate other customers are held together by cloth pegs. Boxer shorts is provided but I ignored it. There is no toilet/bathroom.

Because the shop is small, you can hear masseuse calling out for business and noise from customers doing foot massage. I imagine body massage customers would be quiet. If you want better ambience, I think Olundus Burmah Road is much better as the foot massage is on another floor and the massage area is very spacious. 

Ambience 7/10
Massage 7/10
No HE

Waiting for Ryan93 to tell us about his experience.

Bali Best @QBM 2nd Floor North Zone review

Went to there and booking with the Indonesia guy. While massaging, he will asking whether you want HE or not. For my case, I was requested to turn over, and top me. But the environment was too bad. 

Worst ambience that I had,
- shared curtain with other, using clips separate with other customer while body massage. (no room)
- do text his friend while massaging.

- some masseuse calling out for business and chatting with their customer.  

Ambience 2/10
Massage 3/10

No HE (he was scared to catch by other masseurs)

Pay RM85.90 and try Reflexology with male masseur named "Nazir" (?) inside 2nd floor Evergreen Laurel Hotel Health Club at 9:00 pm just now.

No free show tonight.

2 wearing swimming trunk, 3 wearing green towel, only 1 chub didn't mind showing his dick inside Steam Room and Sauna.

No fun but enjoyed massage technique by Nazir.

On 25/02/2018 at 9:10 AM, Kyle34 said:

Hi Sebastian, you can tried male massage at Taman Limau Manis, He offered full body massage plus batin at his apartment. Am not too sure about other establishments in Seberang Perai area though.

Edited by Dday_Dday

On 3/26/2018 at 10:59 PM, I Love Sensual said:

Pay RM85.90 and try Reflexology with male masseur named "Nazir" (?) inside 2nd floor Evergreen Laurel Hotel Health Club at 9:00 pm just now.

No free show tonight.

2 wearing swimming trunk, 3 wearing green towel, only 1 chub didn't mind showing his dick inside Steam Room and Sauna.

In the jacuzzi ? Should be naked ?

On 3/26/2018 at 10:59 PM, I Love Sensual said:

No free show tonight.

Available for non-hotel guest ? Can select masseur ? How about jacuzzi?  Any action in steam room or sauna? 

2 hours ago, ryan93 said:

Available for non-hotel guest ? Can select masseur ? How about jacuzzi?  Any action in steam room or sauna? 

Yes.

But as a walk-in customer, you need to choose their massage package (RM108.xx) or reflexology package (RM85.xx). Only then you will be allowed to use the Jacuzzi, Sauna and Steam Room.

I went there twice but didn't see any action in Steam Room and Sauna.

1 minute ago, I Love Sensual said:

Yes.

But as a walk-in customer, you need to choose their massage package (RM108.xx) or reflexology package (RM85.xx). Only then you will be allowed to use the Jacuzzi, Sauna and Steam Room.

I went there twice but didn't see any action in Steam Room and Sauna.

IC, So we need to bring own swimming trunk for jacuzzi?  

• G_M changed the title to Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • LetPlayFun changed the title to Penang - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.