Male HQ

Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest 2727

Guest Jeff

Any fit bod/ good lkg Chi/Caucasion guys up for some nice clean fun at Hotel Jen Penang tonight? : )

Chi/170/6"uncut Top/Vers Guy from Singapore. Pls message me at jiefuchang@gmail.com or FB chat (jiefuchang)

2 hours ago, Guest Jeff said:

Any fit bod/ good lkg Chi/Caucasion guys up for some nice clean fun at Hotel Jen Penang tonight? : )

Chi/170/6"uncut Top/Vers Guy from Singapore. Pls message me at jiefuchang@gmail.com or FB chat (jiefuchang)

just curiuos why u 're here ?if got to drack to gmail & fb? yet others social stream?

11 hours ago, TTSS said:

I m planning to go to Penang for short holiday in July or Aug 18. Any Chinese guy willing to bring Me around? Please pm me to discuss further. I m middle age guy from Spore.

Middle age = around ?? age? Stats?

On 4/14/2018 at 10:17 AM, Man69 said:

Fresh Heart Reflexology at
1st floor , 156 Lebuh carnarvon, 10100 George Town, Malaysia.
Man massuer available. Offer body massage & foot reflexology. Gay friendly. Has private room for body massage. 

Open Wed to Monday 11am - 11pm. 

Close on Tuesday.

Body massage 1hr RM68

I have tried Benny, the massage is excellent. Others massuer are ok too, but dunno the name. Haha. 

May call for booking 016-4921389.

Are the masseurs looking good and hot? how old r they?

Im 25, 165, 56 very new here. Im looking for massage centre or any place with jacuzzi to relax. 

looking for hot masseur to help me massage my whole body. Any suggestion where in Penang island or prai area? Thanks 

Im 25, 165, 56 very new here. Im looking for massage centre or any place with jacuzzi to relax. 

looking for hot masseur to help me massage my whole body. Any suggestion where in Penang island or prai area? Thanks 

Guest Singvisit

Recent trip to ReSpa in a Penang. The jacuzzi really huge and a sauna. A couple of guys were there before my arrival seems indifferent to each other. When I went to the sauna one followed. Inside I stripped my towel he did the same, we looked at each other for awhile before he approached me and we started making out, shortly the other guy came in too and we ended up with threesome. We took turn to watch the door window for the staff who came in once a while. In the end it was a surprise and nice experience, definitely will go again.

1 hour ago, Guest Singvisit said:

Recent trip to ReSpa in a Penang. The jacuzzi really huge and a sauna. A couple of guys were there before my arrival seems indifferent to each other. When I went to the sauna one followed. Inside I stripped my towel he did the same, we looked at each other for awhile before he approached me and we started making out, shortly the other guy came in too and we ended up with threesome. We took turn to watch the door window for the staff who came in once a while. In the end it was a surprise and nice experience, definitely will go again.

I am interested. Pm when go again.

Guest guesttt
3 hours ago, Guest Singvisit said:

how much entrance fee ? i cant see mentioned any in their website..

thanks

Guest PassingBy
17 hours ago, OutdoorFunGuy said:

Anyone try the seang teik Malay guy masaage? The urutan traditional penang. How was the new place. 

I did. The massage room is somewhat the same with the room when they were based in Lebuh Melaka before. Not a proper massage room but like a normal bedroom. But it has air-cond now, so I guess that's an improvement.

Unfortunately for me, there were more ppl at the front of the shop than there were before when I arrived for my massage session, so again it was very awkward passing by them to the back of the shop where the room is. I don't think there were workers, maybe their potentiol clients or investors?

As for the massage itself, I enjoyed it just as I did before. He has good massage skills.

Hope to hear from the rest who tried it too.

8 hours ago, Guest PassingBy said:

I did. The massage room is somewhat the same with the room when they were based in Lebuh Melaka before. Not a proper massage room but like a normal bedroom. But it has air-cond now, so I guess that's an improvement.

Unfortunately for me, there were more ppl at the front of the shop than there were before when I arrived for my massage session, so again it was very awkward passing by them to the back of the shop where the room is. I don't think there were workers, maybe their potentiol clients or investors?

As for the massage itself, I enjoyed it just as I did before. He has good massage skills.

Hope to hear from the rest who tried it too.

Was there just now. The skill is seriously good. And enjoying it. And saw a malay sado hunky is having his lunch in the shop when im leaving. 

Guest alexmaxx

To the guy who sucked me and the other malay guy at padang polo at around 8pm just now... thanks... it was exciting... hope to meet you again...

• G_M changed the title to Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • LetPlayFun changed the title to Penang - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.