Male HQ

Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest 2727

Guest guesttt
8 hours ago, kodansha said:

Good. No hanky panky.

naked or with cloth on ? nagoya actually providing short but becos is full body oil massage we can just ignore the short,  but kind of strange if we dont wear anything for chinese tuina.

Guest Keen Guy
44 minutes ago, Guest Rain Robles said:

Staying in Eastin Hotel , anyone who wants to play just jack off and watch. I was just in Udini Square.

Would be good if I can PM u privately at ur registered ID. Yes i'll login to my ID to text u.

Guest kvn13
16 hours ago, Guest Rain Robles said:

Staying in Eastin Hotel , anyone who wants to play just jack off and watch. I was just in Udini Square.

Got WeChat id?

Guest PassingBy

Has anyone tried the masseur located at chai leng park recently?

I've tried to search for him online but can't seem to find him. I rmb previously it was quite easy to find him before.

Anyone know if he's still providing massage service?

Thank you in advance.

Guest guesttt
2 hours ago, Guest PassingBy said:

I've tried to search for him online but can't seem to find him. I rmb previously it was quite easy to find him before.

Thank you in advance.

wat so special about this massage ?

Guest guesttt
2 hours ago, Guest PassingBy said:

Thank you in advance.

r u refering to this one ? ricky rizal 016 4123060

Guest PassingBy
15 hours ago, Guest guesttt said:

r u refering to this one ? ricky rizal 016 4123060

Yes, I think this is the one. Thanks!

I don't know about special, but few ppl had recommended me to this place.

Guest guesttt
6 hours ago, Guest PassingBy said:

Yes, I think this is the one. Thanks!

I don't know about special, but few ppl had recommended me to this place.

pls share when u hv done !

Guest guesttt
19 hours ago, Rimmyass said:

Sunday mood. Where is the top which is expert in licking nipples, sucking cock and rimming tight asshole before drilling the warm hole.

238F6292-1930-4597-A74D-D24B05CE9C44.jpeg

very nice!!!!

On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 11:56 PM, Jsoo6868 said:

At Penang Jen hotel .. can’t host here ... but gym room and sauna 24 hours here ... anyone ? 32 179 75 toned Chinese vbottom .. seeking married/bi/vtop / top? 

I'm arriving Friday and staying at Jen too.  Great pool, gym and saunas.  Usually busy later in the day.

On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 11:56 PM, Jsoo6868 said:

At Penang Jen hotel .. can’t host here ... but gym room and sauna 24 hours here ... anyone ? 32 179 75 toned Chinese vbottom .. seeking married/bi/vtop / top? 

This might be out of topic  but since the forum says ‘Places to visit’..

Does anyone know if the Marks and Spencer in Gurney Plaza has Food Hall selling their infamous biscuits (digestive)? 

Im planning to get them biscuits there instead of bringing them over all the way from KL which can be a hassle since I’m bringing in a big quantity. Cheers.

2 hours ago, deHybrids2.0 said:

This might be out of topic  but since the forum says ‘Places to visit’..

Does anyone know if the Marks and Spencer in Gurney Plaza has Food Hall selling their infamous biscuits (digestive)? 

Im planning to get them biscuits there instead of bringing them over all the way from KL which can be a hassle since I’m bringing in a big quantity. Cheers.

yes, they have them there, always.

one for RM7

buy two with 15% discount

P_20180806_211829.jpg

P_20180806_211850.jpg

P_20180806_212230.jpg

Guest Guest4Massage

Wonder whether are there any massage place in Penang which offers HE.

I just went to Olundus Egate the other day with a male masseur available and his technique was terrible and did not offer the slightest hint of HE as well.

21 hours ago, Guest Guest4Massage said:

Wonder whether are there any massage place in Penang which offers HE.

I just went to Olundus Egate the other day with a male masseur available and his technique was terrible and did not offer the slightest hint of HE as well.

which branch of Olundus? 

Guest a good masseur

The good masseur from China . anyone need a good massage with urut batin can give a try. previously many member here also give a good comment. u can Wechat  him at  id: 641320446 for more detail. his english not so good. so if possible try to messagehim inchinese. 

14 hours ago, Guest a good masseur said:

The good masseur from China . anyone need a good massage with urut batin can give a try. previously many member here also give a good comment. u can Wechat  him at  id: 641320446 for more detail. his english not so good. so if possible try to messagehim inchinese. 

Where is his place?

Guest Thick face
14 hours ago, Guest a good masseur said:

Omg u even post at here!

This guy is based in KL, very clingy, will mssg u everyday once you tried his services. If his good ppl will go back, self promoting like this is sad !

Guest PassingBy
1 hour ago, Guest Thick face said:

Omg u even post at here!

This guy is based in KL, very clingy, will mssg u everyday once you tried his services. If his good ppl will go back, self promoting like this is sad !

I actually saw the same message in the KL thread. If he is truly based in KL, then I think it's not appropriate to post it here? Just my opinon.

I guess it's good to share the info but it should be in the right thread.

Guest Starry Night
On 6/24/2018 at 10:15 PM, Guest Starry Night said:

Visited Mr.Wang last week. Agreed with the comment above while massaging my back is avg as I expected more strength on it. Mr.Wang is very friendly and polite. I had a very relax 1.5 hr. (Even fallen into sleep). Session endedwith manhood massage. Will visit again and will request more strength on the massage. ;)

Revisited Mr.Wang's massage again.  Again I had very warm and friendly welcome from him, he even help to allocate a parking space for me!  I had a very nice and very relaxing 90min massage , this time he have applied better strength at the back massage,  I give score  9/10 for overall this round massage. Will revisit again and thanks for the recommendation!

22 hours ago, Guest Starry Night said:

Revisited Mr.Wang's massage again.  Again I had very warm and friendly welcome from him, he even help to allocate a parking space for me!  I had a very nice and very relaxing 90min massage , this time he have applied better strength at the back massage,  I give score  9/10 for overall this round massage. Will revisit again and thanks for the recommendation!

I like to ask. That place is a shop lot or his house? If is house. Is he alone? As when massage if there is other ppl feel very comfortable. Been to one in a shop in Georgetown. Can heard ppl watch chit chating and walk around altho in a room. 

Guest Starry Night
2 hours ago, OutdoorFunGuy said:

I like to ask. That place is a shop lot or his house? If is house. Is he alone? As when massage if there is other ppl feel very comfortable. Been to one in a shop in Georgetown. Can heard ppl watch chit chating and walk around altho in a room. 

Is in his house and he stay alone.  But room is not sound proof.. sometime u can hear the motorbike sound from the main road .

On 8/22/2018 at 10:50 PM, Guest Starry Night said:

Where is the exact location of his place? Can u share his contact number?

Guest Starry Night
7 hours ago, Sexythonger said:

Where is the exact location of his place? Can u share his contact number?

Hi. You may get his contact number from page 414 in this post. 

Went to Wang's. The place is very near Permata Swimming pool. Parking is a bit tight in the compound.

The room used is just for massage with relaxing music in the background. 

He is very warm and friendly which was nice way to start the session. He is not a time watcher but took too long in between taking wet towels to wipe the oil that is felt "disconnected". When it ended, he said to relax and did not hurry me out. He's been doing for about a year. 

Ambience: 7/10 

Value: 6/10

Skill: 5/10

Guest Prostate Massage

Have anyone try before massage by 016-6452311 which in bukit tengah?

Its facebook page state that there provide prostate massage, but when whatsapp he say didnt provide.

Is his massage good?

Any place in penang provide b2b massage or prostate massage?

• G_M changed the title to Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • LetPlayFun changed the title to Penang - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.