Male HQ

Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest 2727

On 4/13/2019 at 12:26 PM, Jim2017 said:

Wat shop name?

Shop Name: 滿堂 Man Tang

1st Floor Prangin Mall Atrium A (behind Double II)

I tried their 1.5 hour body massage (RM85).

Nice butt massage.

No HE.

No sit on top and rub his dick on your butt.

Just plain massage.

On 4/13/2019 at 8:32 AM, Guest Massage lover said:

Yes. This slim and fair guy. 

This slim and fair guy at Sifu Reflexology (Sabah Chinese) always giving me "memorable moment" every time I visit there.

1st time, he teased all my sensitive parts and HJ me.

2nd time, he became more desperate ... not only naked + b2b with me,  he even rubbed his body and dick all over myself and tried to penetrate me. I stopped him but that doesn't make him from giving me HJ. He also ejaculated on my chest. Felt like being raped by him ...

At the end of both session, he used to hug me and slept on top of my body for a while ...

Any one here has similar encounter from him?

Guest Kurious B
13 hours ago, I Love Sensual said:

Nice butt massage.

No HE.

Just plain massage.

Did you hint him? Or touch to let him know you wanted more? How was the shop, was it private enough? 

17 hours ago, I Love Sensual said:

This slim and fair guy at Sifu Reflexology (Sabah Chinese) always giving me "memorable moment" every time I visit there.

1st time, he teased all my sensitive parts and HJ me.

2nd time, he became more desperate ... not only naked + b2b with me,  he even rubbed his body and dick all over myself and tried to penetrate me. I stopped him but that doesn't make him from giving me HJ. He also ejaculated on my chest. Felt like being raped by him ...

At the end of both session, he used to hug me and slept on top of my body for a while ...

Any one here has similar encounter from him?

Have never tried this guy as do not prefer slim. Just personal preference. 

But I have tried the Burmese masseurs and they have good skills. They do not provide HE though until probably you became their regular and build a mutual trust. Recently, the shop changed to a new batch of masseurs and the old ones were sent back after contract expired. Hopefully the skills are maintained. 

3 hours ago, Guest Jujubee said:

Girl... go get yourself tested. based on recently massage experience with him, he has swollen lyph nodes. is either that he has strong infection or he is highly contagious.

gurl..dont be jealous now...lol...

Guest PassingBy
On 4/24/2019 at 7:35 PM, Aksdoc said:

When you had that amazing experience, you think he was clean? So scary, dont take the risk, please go and check!

Sounds like a bit risky to go to Sifu already. Does anyone know if they had add any new masseurs? Last month it was just 2 male masseurs, not sure if now got any changes.

Aside from blind massage centres, Sifu Reflexology is the only franschise-type massage place that I'm used to. Anyone got suggestion on any other place with male masseurs?

Thanks in advance.

Guest Aqua Spa

To share with those interested at Aqua Spa in Bukit Mertajam. Check in yesterday since today is a holiday. During supper time met a Malay guy who came with his family. Very good looking and muscular body as he works as a building contractor supervisor. Didn’t think about anything since he was with his family. 

Fortunately for me hahhaha....around 4am I went to the toilet bummed into him we chatted for a while when I noticed he had an erection thru his shorts. That got me excited and casually touched him hand. He didn’t seem to mind and that’s when I asked about his wood. He said morning always hard and to my surprise took it out to show me. It was really hard and about 8 to 9 inches long and thick I just grab it and stroke it he was in estacy. We moved to one of the cubicle and stripped before sucking each other. His chest was really stone hard and 6 pack. I liked his ass the best really solid. However since none of us prepared condom we just finished off masturbation and suck each other dry when we came. The nice part is we showered opposite each other without the door closed with eyes keep locking to each other.  What luck lol!

I have been to Aqua Spa many time and so far this was my first full encounter. Hope future will be more haha....

Guest Churro90

Contacted Benny from Fresh Heart. He said he does not do massage in nudw or any hanky panky stuff. Thats's true? Would like to try his service.

Guest Visitor
10 hours ago, Day off said:

are you going for a massage or sex?

Just ask for normal massage, then slowly touch him, make some erotic sound.. Am sure he will get erection... Then you can start enjoy... 

Guest Bruce
46 minutes ago, Guest Hanz said:

Was in QB and try massage at Olundus, there is a new young male masseur, Indon guy. He provides HJ. His dick quite big. 

The same shop with the Sabahan, Aldo?

BTW,  Aldo left Penang, I will miss him and our fuck. 

Guest Penangk1a
On 5/3/2019 at 5:36 PM, Guest Hanz said:

Was in QB and try massage at Olundus, there is a new young male masseur, Indon guy. He provides HJ. His dick quite big. 

How does he looks like or any name or number?

On 4/14/2019 at 8:45 PM, I Love Sensual said:

Nice butt massage.

No HE.

Just plain massage.

You said "No HE" mean that they only have female therapist right?

Guest PassingBy
4 hours ago, summer3838 said:

You said "No HE" mean that they only have female therapist right?

HE is not referring to the gender.

There is male therepist there as I recall someone mentioned an uncle there who is the therapist.

On 4/14/2019 at 8:45 PM, I Love Sensual said:

Nice butt massage.

No HE.

Just plain massage.

Mind to share their contact number?

Guest Davidooi1019
On 5/3/2019 at 5:36 PM, Guest Hanz said:

Inside queensbay mall ?

• G_M changed the title to Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • LetPlayFun changed the title to Penang - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.