Male HQ

Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest 2727

22 minutes ago, Guest Superman said:

Anyone try mr Wang message before based on home? How was the service. 

Ya tried before. The service was quite and the massage was done in his apartment. He very friendly and nice. The environment was comfortable also. When i left he even ask me to stay overnight with him because he said that time raining heavily and was dangerous to go back alone haha

Guest Superman
7 minutes ago, JJDICK said:

Ya tried before. The service was quite and the massage was done in his apartment. He very friendly and nice. The environment was comfortable also. When i left he even ask me to stay overnight with him because he said that time raining heavily and was dangerous to go back alone haha

How to contact him? Got HE at end ?

2 minutes ago, Guest Superman said:

How to contact him? Got HE at end ?

I got his contact number can pm u. Ya but he strictly proffesional. He said i hav nice big cock this he asked me whether i wan to release or not haha. He let me to touch his butt too. He wearing white semi transparent long pants with jockstrap underwear. He is so sexy and let me touch it. He said depends on chemistry also not every customer he do so

9 hours ago, Guest Davidooi1019 said:

You do ??

The massage is painful even after asking them to soften a little as they use their whole finger strength. Maybe it’s their massage style. Not to my liking. Also must wear shorts. And strictly professional, no HE :)

Guest PassingBy
15 hours ago, justadad said:

The massage is painful even after asking them to soften a little as they use their whole finger strength. Maybe it’s their massage style. Not to my liking. Also must wear shorts. And strictly professional, no HE :)

My massage experience was painful too. I thought it's the masseur's technique.

My exp was strictly professional too...would like to try there again but haven't go until now coz scared if I would get the same masseur again. Haha.

My experience so far.

SK Virtual Spa at Prangin

It's a nice massage center, located at the back end of the mall where there's less foot traffic and quiet. The guy who massaged me also owns the haircut studio next door. It was nice and relaxing inside, the massage was good. When he rubs around my tight area I can't help but to have a hard on. Massage was strictly professional tho. I'm not sure if there's other choices of male massues.

Peng, Prangin

I will not be going back. It was so noisy and the place was not properly set up. It's a very small store with partition for full body massage right next to the store front window. During the massage u can hear the full conversation from the people outside. The massage was very painful, no hanky panky.

My Soul Welness

Recommended to book about two hours in advance. He does incall or outcall. I was  pleasantly surprised that Mike was a young guy, perhaps in his late 20S and pretty cute. His shop has a haircut studio out front (also appointment only) and his massage room is at the back..The way he set it up, it's not sleezy at all, in fact it was very relaxing. Nice lighting, nice temperature and relaxing music. Mike is skilled. Also no Happy ending as he's very professional. Might go back.

Hope this helps. If anyone knows of hot guys that does Happy ending, pls message me. I've never tried before

Edited by Nickstone

1 hour ago, Nickstone said:

My experience so far.

SK Virtual Spa at Prangin

It's a nice massage center, located at the back end of the mall where there's less foot traffic and quiet. The guy who massaged me also owns the haircut studio next door. It was nice and relaxing inside, the massage was good. When he rubs around my tight area I can't help but to have a hard on. Massage was strictly professional tho. I'm not sure if there's other choices of male massues.

Peng, Prangin

I will not be going back. It was so noisy and the place was not properly set up. It's a very small store with partition for full body massage right next to the store front window. During the massage u can hear the full conversation from the people outside. The massage was very painful, no hanky panky.

My Soul Welness

Recommended to book about two hours in advance. He does incall or outcall. I was  pleasantly surprised that Mike was a young guy, perhaps in his late 20S and pretty cute. His shop has a haircut studio out front (also appointment only) and his massage room is at the back..The way he set it up, it's not sleezy at all, in fact it was very relaxing. Nice lighting, nice temperature and relaxing music. Mike is skilled. Also no Happy ending as he's very professional. Might go back.

Hope this helps. If anyone knows of hot guys that does Happy ending, pls message me. I've never tried before

My Soul Wellness location ?

Guest Davidooi1019
On 6/19/2019 at 2:01 AM, justadad said:

Where you prefer??

On 6/13/2019 at 7:02 AM, NEWmaster said:

Nice bo? How the place? After he moved I didnt go yet. And haven try his manhood massage also. How was it? 

I tried him a few times (I'm talking about "Urutan traditional Penang", or Kalun by the way, his FB page is working normally).

PM me for details.

15 minutes ago, Aksdoc said:

How do manhood massage/urut batin take place? They basically stroke your hard dick izit? Do they make you cum? Never been before

A proper one does not stroke you nor will they make you cum unless it is incidental. It is mostly painful for most recipients of urut batin. You get hard because he makes the blood flow to improve circulation. It is vastly different from someone masturbating you. 

3 hours ago, midkemia said:

A proper one does not stroke you nor will they make you cum unless it is incidental. It is mostly painful for most recipients of urut batin. You get hard because he makes the blood flow to improve circulation. It is vastly different from someone masturbating you. 

Can partially confirm. But it was just slightly painful on a few moments, although quite intense in pressures.

3 hours ago, Aksdoc said:

How do manhood massage/urut batin take place? They basically stroke your hard dick izit? Do they make you cum? Never been before

PM me for details

Went to SK virtual spa again today at Prangin mall. After trying a few this seems to be my favorite place. It's nice and calming with sensual Balinese massage. No hanky panky but the guy didn't seem to mind when I had a hard on when he massaged my tighs. Even asked me if the massage was ok when it ended.

Guest gurss
3 hours ago, Nickstone said:

Went to SK virtual spa again today at Prangin mall. After trying a few this seems to be my favorite place. It's nice and calming with sensual Balinese massage. No hanky panky but the guy didn't seem to mind when I had a hard on when he massaged my tighs. Even asked me if the massage was ok when it ended.

how old the masseur ?

17 minutes ago, Sexythonger said:

I love evergreen. Once saw Chi guy only wear thong swimming there. And after that I always wearing thong/gstring swimming and tanning at the pool. During noon no people

But too bad only member can bring ppl in. Btw. How much the membership? 

Guest PassingBy
On 6/29/2019 at 7:09 PM, Nickstone said:

Sounds nice. Would love to try someday. But I think their operating hour only until 7pm, right?

On 6/29/2019 at 1:09 PM, Nickstone said:

How about nudity, do they allow to go without paper undies? Did he cover you with sarong?

Edited by Shilderia

1 minute ago, Shilderia said:

How about nudity, do they allow to go without paper undies? Did he cover you with sarong?

Completely naked haha. If u do body scrub u pretty much lay there naked and he'll rub the srub all over ur back n front (without dick but close). If u massage completely naked too but he'll cover ur dick with towel. But when he massaged my front, i got a semi erection n my dick came out of the towel

13 minutes ago, Nickstone said:

Completely naked haha. If u do body scrub u pretty much lay there naked and he'll rub the srub all over ur back n front (without dick but close). If u massage completely naked too but he'll cover ur dick with towel. But when he massaged my front, i got a semi erection n my dick came out of the towel

Thank you, very exhaustive :)

Anybody tried this massage centre?

Kerala Ayurvedic Massage Centre

43 1st, Jalan Todak 2, 13700 Seberang Jaya, Pulau Pinang, Malesia

If somebody tried a massage there, please can report? In particular, I'd like to know if it's possible to be massaged naked, without loincloth.

About hanky panky, I know that it's usually not possible at Ayurvedic parlours, even if it seems there're a few exceptions. I would go there only for the massage, anyway. I tried Ayurvedic massages some years ago, and it was so nice.

• G_M changed the title to Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • LetPlayFun changed the title to Penang - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.